Want to see who topped the 2019 Best Software Awards?

Dialogflow

(10 reviews)

Dialogflow is a conversational user experience platform enabling brand-unique, natural language interactions for bots, devices, applications and services.

Work for Dialogflow?

Learning about Dialogflow?

Dialogflow Reviews

Showing 12 Dialogflow reviews
Dialogflow review by Jetha S.
Jetha S.

"ChatBot Development platform by Google"

What do you like best?

It has built in chatbots ready to help novice users. Nice documentation. Very large community to help you when you stuck in problem. So many platform available which supports Dialogflow. Also, you can make chat bot from previously trained model.

What do you dislike?

I have not found anything to be dislike as of now. One problem with the Dialogflow is sometimes it fails in web links and console but works good in Google Simulator.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is recommanded. Try it .It is free to use and it is having good community support.

Dialogflow is easy to use and makes your work more lightning when you add it to your web application. We were used to answer questions of our customers on calls and almost each were same asking price, kgs,mle's and more.With the help of Dialogflow we made and trained one model which answers all this questions and if someone asks repeatedly to contact our sales team then it generates ticket to talk with our operator. This helped our sales team so much that almost 35-40 % of workload has been decreased and now they are focusing more on learning the customer behaviour and frequent pattern in which customers are ordering things.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Dialogflow
Dialogflow review by dhruv P.
dhruv P.

"Best service to makeyour chatbot"

What do you like best?

It pretty much easy to develop and deploy your chatbot using Dialogflow. I like that it is built on google interface .You can train your bot easily. So many integrations possible with the use of Dialogflow like google assistant, Facebook messenger, Twilio, twitter, skype and many more. You can feed your model using the help of pre trained file .Easy to bind with web pages and webapps.

What do you dislike?

I have not found nothing to be disliked about Dialogflow as it has improved a lot in last couple of months .

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is better to use dialogflow thean Lax and Microsoft's bot service.

We have used Dialogflow to make AI based chat bot and bind to our website. So, now we don't need operator to be available every time to answer some basic and predefined questions and their answers. This has increased our profit minimum 13.7 % .

What Bot Platforms solution do you use?

Dialogflow review by AYUSH V.
AYUSH V.

"Amazing service for building rapid chatbots and NLP Services."

What do you like best?

1. Best part is integrations and google Home integration. This gives freedom to build seamlessly for any platform.

2. Inbuilt intents and small talk . This is something very handy. I can build anything using these with minimal efforts. Also , Editing pre built intents is something i use everyday.

3. Very good Context processing. I can easily link attributes to utterances. This is what makes api.ai unique and easy to use.

What do you dislike?

1. Overall , I don't have much negative but i feel more pre built templates for G Home would be helpful.

2. Pricing might be issue when deploying in very large Infrastructure because consuming DB and Services cost considerable amount.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I will request going through basic concepts of NLP. This will help in building good strong base.

Scalability. This is one major problem i faced building my own NLP engine but with api.ai this things were easily solved.

Also Using custom API is very easy. just use any API and setup API Schema.

Dialogflow review by Anisha S.
Anisha S.

"Dialogflow helped me make a bot"

What do you like best?

I like that I didn't have to have any prior knowledge of ML or NLP to use Dialogflow. It is a really advanced tool made simple to use for beginners.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that integration with certain products isn't easier. Since many people use DialogFlow to make bots, they should make it easier to integrate with Twilio and Smooch.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'd suggest making as many training phrases as possible for each intent, but don't go overboard.

I am able to make a simple chat bot for users to find out information about their classroom.

Dialogflow review by G2 Crowd User
G2 Crowd User

"Great for NLP"

What do you like best?

It's ease of use. It is really simple to get started, and then expand from there. Moreover, its API is simple enough to use in any application required.

What do you dislike?

It can sometimes be hard to automatize the processes to expand the training. It can get a little annoying that you have to input a lot of things manually, especially considering that the more you train it, the better it gets.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Before using it, read about how it works, and what each concept means. That is, you should really know what is an entity, an intent, etc. This is going to make your transition into the product way smoother.

I am using it for a messenger bot. I realized that it is really simple to add to an already-existing database.

Dialogflow review by Ali K.
Ali K.

"A really great tool for developing a custom chatbot backed by Google"

What do you like best?

I'm new to automatic speech recognition and natural language processing but Dialogflow is incredibly intuitive. Amazing integration with Google Home. I also love the pre- built intents are very helpful.

What do you dislike?

It does lack in some integrations outside of Google Home, making it a pain to work with sometimes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely take the time to get to know the differences between intents, utterances and slots.

Creating a chatbot for my site, to showcase my abilities as a designer.

Dialogflow review by Mohammad I.
Mohammad I.

"DialogFlow helped me make a Chat bot"

What do you like best?

It simplifies the process of making a responsive chat bot. It does all of the language processing algorithms for you, and you just supply training phrases.

What do you dislike?

I wish there were a feature that suggested training phrases based on the user input training phrases.

I used DialogFlow to creature a feature for a Facebook messenger chat bot. I was able to make the bot recognize the intent of the user's message, and programmed responses.

Dialogflow review by Prithwi Raj B.
Prithwi Raj B.

"A great platform to create your own AI chatbot and integrate it into different platform"

What do you like best?

I liked their Console particularly the Training page where I can check the live user interaction data and responses. This is the best use for debugging and correction.

What do you dislike?

If you create an intent with fulfillment sometimes failed to extract the system defined or custom entity.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend everyone to use dialogflow to create chatbot and provide great service to consumers.

These days and more in future it will be mandatory to have a AI ChatBot with voice activated assistant for almost every type of business domain. And dialogflow is the platform where you can create your own chatbot very easily.

Dialogflow review by Cedric G.
Cedric G.

"Conversational API made simple"

What do you like best?

Ease of use of the product, in a few clicks you can build your own bot without understanding what's behind.

What do you dislike?

It take some time ton understand how things are working (the GUI is not that easy to master)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a simple try by writing your own bot for calling a basic webservice (lets say get the nearby weather or gas pricing)

Rapid prototyping of bots for clients

Dialogflow review by G2 Crowd User in Financial Services
G2 Crowd User in Financial Services

"Try out Dialogflow"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to take a look at the documentation and get a project up and going using Dialogflow

What do you dislike?

I don't like how much of a challenge it can be to implement what you're building into other services by Dialogflow

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a shot, it might be the perfect product for you!

I am using Dialogflow to make chatbots on different platforms for my customers to interact with. Dialogflow has made it easier for me to launch my bots and connect them with other services to easily interact with my customers.

Dialogflow review by User

"Dialogflow reviewIt's ope"

What do you like best?

The native NLP the Google Dialogflow offers is the best in today's scenario. Its open source and it allows to build conversational agents, like Chatbots. It allows third party integration via webhook. The intent classification and extracting the entities are unparalleled to other services.

What do you dislike?

It does misclassify the questions occasionally. It doesn't provide a lot of analytics for the developers to use it and make it better

I have created a chatbot to a client which gives insights about their products performance and help them taking data driven decisions

Dialogflow review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Chatbot integration for AI era."

What do you like best?

API.AI has an easy platform and UI to integrate and configure chatbot interactions.

What do you dislike?

I would like API.AI have more integrations with other chatbot platforms.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are into AI-Chatbot you need to user API.ai.

Build natural interactions between chatbots and customers.

Learning about Dialogflow?

* We monitor all Dialogflow reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.