Want to see who topped the 2019 Best Software Awards?

(309 reviews)

Powered by AI, DialogTech attributes and analyzes consumer calls, showing agencies and enterprise marketers exactly how these conversations impact the customer journey. We provide the actionable data needed to generate more calls at a lower cost, understand what is being said on calls with your customer, personalize call experiences, and drive revenue.

Work for DialogTech?

Learning about DialogTech?

DialogTech Reviews

Ask DialogTech a Question
Showing 321 DialogTech reviews
DialogTech review by Bryan H.
Bryan H.

"Conversations are conversions"

What do you like best?

Dialogtech:

- is easy to install

- is easy to add tracking numbers (local and national)

- has a great support team

- has a robust roadmap for new functions and features

What do you dislike?

Would love a better interface for the admin, but once you get to know where things are it's pretty intuitive.

The main business problems we have been solving for are 1) understanding what campaigns are driving calls for us from a national and local perspective; 2) being able to listen to the calls for quality and coaching, and 3) use these insights to improve our paid media campaigns.

The benefits have been tremendous. We are using Conversation Intelligence to quickly understand the context of a call without listening to a large call volume every month and manually score each call.

We use Dialogtech in tandem with a Call Center. This helps us better understand how to improve the call center agents performance and work with local teams to improve the types of calls we are getting.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about DialogTech
DialogTech review by Oscar L.
Oscar L.

"Get's the job done"

What do you like best?

I like that dialogtech's the margin of error of the call tracking is low, that dialogtech is easy to implement on the website, and that the reporting options are wide and varied.

In general, dialogtech also has good documentation on its website. Also, though I have not used the advanced product features, I like the fact that dialogtech is investing on improving the product. It makes me confident that I can continue to rely on them in the future for any website call tracking needs.

What do you dislike?

There are no good instructions for the API. Only one language available also. Also, the report names change every now and then and we are not notified so that can be confusing sometimes.

I don't like how in the review we are being forced to write so much. You are just forcing me to think more about the things I don't like about the product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It does get the job done and the UI is very good. I haven't tried the advanced features and the API is not the best but Dialogtech has the basics down.

We use dialogtech to identify what marketing channels are driving phone calls on our website. Dialogtech enable us to improve our marketing channels efficiency and as such achieve our KPI targets.

We also use to test how different pages drive phone calls. For example, different pages will have different dialogtech numbers assigned to them. We can then check what pages are getting the most phone calls and if they sources are organic or paid.

What Conversation Intelligence solution do you use?

DialogTech review by Eric A.
Eric A.

"Call Attribution Specialists"

What do you like best?

If you want to get serious about determining your actual Return On Advertising Spend, this company will help you do it. Our phone set-up is rock-solid and the call tracking reports are fantastic.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. This field requires 40 characters but I have no complaints.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have used other call tracking companies for other clients. Dialogtech is by far the best I have experienced.

Our pay-per-click attribution was pathetic until we hooked up with a wonderful support rep and an account rep who found out what we needed and wanted and worked with us until the set-up worked flawlessly. We recently began doing email marketing and our Dialogtech account manager was extremely helpful in ensuring that our call attribution was set up properly both for prospects calling direct from the email or visiting the site and then calling.

DialogTech review by Jessica M.
Jessica M.

"Understanding Value of Client Calls and Beyond"

What do you like best?

Omni-Channel Marketing Reports have made my life so much easier! Prior to this feature, we were stuck in siloed data-land and under-reporting valuable insights to our clients. Our clients feel better with their DT investment and in us as their account managers.

What do you dislike?

The navigation lists are overwhelming - would be nice to redesign with the most-used / most recommended navigation drop downs ex. Analytics tab vs Insights tab could potentially be combined?

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to close the gap in your data for all sources, try DialogTech - not only will you learn how to communicate more effectively with your sales teams, you will understand what you can be doing to optimize on the front-end (ex. messaging, retargeting, dayparting etc). Be sure to upgrade to the Omni-Channel Marketing Reports if you want all of your data in one place (Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Bing, FB, DoubleClick, Kenshoo, Marin, Hubspot, Cake, etc)

Proving the value of calls as conversions in paid search and optimizing ad copy as it pertains to call quality, In one case, we actually found their Brand PPC call extension was bringing in 90% of career-seekers, which they did not want from paid search. In removing their call extension, we were able to successfully reduce job-seekers by 85% and transition those to SEO efforts.

DialogTech review by Matt C.
Matt C.

"Everything we were looking for with great customer service"

What do you like best?

The ability to have multiple phone numbers that can be tracked, recorded and will let us know before answering where a call is coming from so we can answer accordingly. We imagined the set up would be complicated but their customer service team (and Devin Foreman) made it simple and were easy to reach any time of the day with questions.

What do you dislike?

Nothing yet, the product has been everything we were looking for.

Being able to use a different phone number for each ad source so we can know where our business is coming from without having to rely on the customers to tell us where they found us. We were also able to transfer vanity numbers we've purchase to our DT account and have them all combined on one platform.

DialogTech review by Scotty E.
Scotty E.

"DialogTech Review"

What do you like best?

DialogTech works well with our software and very rarely has interruptions in service. Our account manager, Mitchell Avery, is incredibly helpful -- he and his team have always been super responsive to the rare issues we do have when they occur. There was even a time where we had a major issue with our entire phone system not working. Of course we blamed DialogTech at first but the issue ended up being AT&T. Mitch's team helped us quickly identify the problem and educated us on what the issue actually was and how it was affecting our system.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much I dislike, the software doesn't "wow" me but it does it's job.

This is our only phone service, so we rely on it heavily for revenue growth.

DialogTech review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Solved a business need"

What do you like best?

We primarily use Dialogtech for the phone routing capabilities. Dialogtech allows us to set this up with relative eases and provides many different customization's including whisper text, the option to record calls, hold music, and phone # distribution order.

What do you dislike?

It's not the most intuitive platform to use. Once you find your way around it's easy enough. Part of this is just attributed to the volume of things you can accomplish in it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Perhaps rename some of the tool bar options at the top of the home screen to make it more intuitive

We primarily use Dialogtech for the phone routing capabilities. With the launch of a pilot program, our clients were saying it would be beneficial to be able to ring out to a list of people so that one was guaranteed to answer. In the last year we have created dozens of phone routing distribution lists through Dialogtech.

DialogTech review by Administrator

"A+ Account Lead & Growing Value For Us With New Products"

What do you like best?

Powerful features paired with ease of the intuitive and logical format within the platform. We derive value from phone routing, labeling, recording and call distribution. The AI features including text transcription are an added bonus and will have many use cases for us. Client Services played a key role in keeping us on board as we nearly abandonded DialogTech for a competitors platform. We are glad we stayed! We were struggling with our account person as it simply was not a good match. We voiced a concern and the head of Client Services jumped in and paired us with Jake Becker, who has been an invaluable asset. He has been instrumental in our growing the relationship and increase in value and our love for the product. We subsequently dropped the other platform and are expanding our commitment with DialogTech.

What do you dislike?

Selecting the 800s is easy however a screening tool to search for patterns or numbers and or a larger pool to choose from within the dashboard would be helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be certain you have a good account person - it will make all the difference.

As tech evolves within the platform we are benefiting from the tools available to drive sales and improve our conversion rate by taking action in real time. Support has been strong and available.

"Phenomenal! "

What do you like best?

Persistence! I had a random issue that I wasn't able to test out, and Jake and his colleagues followed up with me every couple of days to make sure the issue I was having was resolved.

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike anything, but would love the ability to customize the dash with the things that I access most. For me, it is Find Me, Virtual Receptionist, and Phone Routing.

I disliked getting to the end of this survey and discovering it was requesting a screenshot of me logged into my account. Sorry, secure or not, I wouldn't share company info. The best I could do is screenshot the header with the Logout button that shows I am logged in.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Visit the Help Center within Dialog Tech. It's a fantastic resource and really does walk you through various aspects. It's a very robust system and totally worth the time and effort to master its features!

We are able to provide our company with integrated communications across phone, text, email and they love it! It's a bonus that we are able to avoid a lot of robo-calls, and can even block numbers. We are also able to route our advertising how we'd like! I particularly love the voicemail to email feature.

DialogTech review by Executive Sponsor
Executive Sponsor

"Great product that digitizes analog outcomes and makes them actionable."

What do you like best?

We have finally moved beyond just making our phone ring and hoping that a call over a certain length was a sales call. Now we not only know if the call was a sales call or not but where they came from and what they did to replicate and increase sales call volume and eliminate wasted time and money.

What do you dislike?

Different parts of the system do not tie together as easily as they should. Feels like different teams created them.

We've improved the customer experience by dynamically routing calls to the best option for the customer.

We've increased conversion rates from calls over 20% by getting insights into where calls are not being answered.

We've increased conversion rates on our site and advertising by knowing what pages/ads drive sales calls vs non sales calls.

DialogTech review by Jane I.
Jane I.

"Robust & reliable product supported by excellent staff."

What do you like best?

I like how robust and flexible the system is. We're able to get our calls routed / answered in a variety of ways - which helps our customers get better support and helps us making better decisions internally.

What do you dislike?

I find the user interface complicated / overly complex. There are a lot of menu options and I'm not always sure how to navigate what I'm looking for.

We're now able to route calls to both of our businesses through phone trees and hierarchy that ensure important calls do not go unanswered. We're able to report on the calls our staff members are taking, or not taking, and use that insight to make better decisions.

DialogTech review by Administrator

"my experience with support and account manager"

What do you like best?

the availability throughout the day: answering my calls, answering my questions and immediate access to my account to guide me and make sure I receive an answer to my question.

What do you dislike?

the name of most reports can be complicated to identify. I however like the fact that Dialogtech is always working on adding new report and listening to our needs. the quality of service and support is great and that is a great addition to their product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

yes due to the services they offer but also due to the quality of their support team. It is always a pleasure to contact support because I know they will be there to answer my questions, guide me and also listen to our concerns to make sure they offer the report we need

a great addition to our call center. being able to manage the staff's performances via dialogtech reports as well as the distribution.

DialogTech review by Administrator

"Phone Failover for our Dispatch center."

What do you like best?

I like the ability to quickly create a call tree in an emergency situation. We can tell the software to call a group of numbers given to us and fail our calls quickly. We just need to forward a key number and things are working right away. We have our account on standby so we are just charged a small fee per month and then when we failover we pay per minute.

What do you dislike?

The cost. I wish it were cheaper per minute to operate, but since we use it for failover it does the job.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just pay attention to the cost per minute.

We need a place for our calls to land when any of our sites are down and this allows us to use the PSTN to route calls anywhere.

DialogTech review by Mike M.
Mike M.

"Excellent customer service"

What do you like best?

My account manager is fantastic, and the customer service really makes integrating the products into our business processes seamless.

What do you dislike?

The transcriptions really need to be improved. Especially for my business, we are a niche industry with lots of industry specific language, and our customer base is from several different regions, so transcriptions are often inaccurate and leave a lot to be desired.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I considered several other solutions, and Dialogtech was able to compete with anyone based on price alone, and their customer service put them over the top.

For decades, we had no way of knowing exactly how customers were finding us, spending hundreds of thousands on print ads and not being able to faithfully measure their impact and effectiveness. Inbound call tracking with Dialogtech changed that.

DialogTech review by Robert M.
Robert M.

"Great for call tracking and analytics"

What do you like best?

We use dialogtech to effortlessly route and track hundreds of numbers for our 24/7/365 operations. They make it easy to create call routing and scheduling rules and the reporting is great. Salesforce.com integration was easy and lets us view call details inside salesforce.com as well.

What do you dislike?

Not the cheapest solutions, but we find they create enough value in the call reporting and management that it's worth it.

The problem of needing to track and report on call volumes and activity by number and source was solved with DialogTech.

DialogTech review by Michelle K.
Michelle K.

"This product has brought us a lot of information we didn't know was possible to obtain. "

What do you like best?

There are a handful of things that we really like, including the recorded call viewer, the variation of reports that we're able to pull, and the ability to easily login and find data.

What do you dislike?

We have had a few minor issues when it comes to support, particularly miscommunication issues which requires a lot of back and forth between parties. Also, I do not care for the fact that blocking numbers expires and that we have to go back in and update these numbers as they expire.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think that it is a great product that offers a lot of value to your business. If your business gets a high volume of calls, it is great to consider using a system like DialogTech to be able to track your data, see if your ads (both physical and digital) are getting calls, determine if your website is helping you bring in calls, etc.

We have been able to really look at the value of some of our ads with phone numbers that has helped us make some decisions moving forward that has allowed us to save money or reallocate it. It has allowed us to easily spot wrong numbers and look at the amount of genuine calls we're getting.

DialogTech review by Administrator

"Simple to use once you learn where to find what you're looking for"

What do you like best?

It is very easy to obtain a trackable number for a campaign and the reporting is very simple and get you what you need to know without all the clutter.

What do you dislike?

It is difficult to find things because either the item you are looking for has moved or it was renamed and no notice was given.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to learn where things are located and don't be afraid to reach out for help. The team is great and very helpful.

We are able to accurately determine which campaigns drive more call traffic. Because of this, we have been able to zone in on the campaigns that have driven the most traffic and therefore more business.

DialogTech review by Agency
Agency

"We use DialogTech for our Call Tracking platform to track calls for our PPC clients"

What do you like best?

Aside from being a complete and user-friendly platform, the DialogTech support team continually goes above and beyond for us. They've proven to be an absolute pleasure to work with and always act with our best interest in mind.

What do you dislike?

I'm only typing something in this field because I'm forced to, but really all of our experiences thus far have been positive.

We use DialogTech to track and record phone calls for our clients. Their reporting shows us all of the data needed to be able to show our clients how effective their advertising is. We rely heavily on the features and reporting within DialogTech for us to be able to show value for our clients.

DialogTech review by Orlando G.
Orlando G.

"You can't beat evolving technology and personalized service!"

What do you like best?

The knowledge and hands on, always available service that we get from our account manager Jake Becker!

What do you dislike?

Overall a great service so there isn't anything I dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you have full control of your website and try to learn how to use their system to get the most out of it.

Full tracking and integrations with our marketing platforms and website are the reasons why your service is so important to us

DialogTech review by Daniel K.
Daniel K.

"DialogTech thoughts"

What do you like best?

You have the ability to bucket calls into sub categories to know whose calling.

For example I know how many calls I get from a specific group of clients who are calling about sales

What do you dislike?

The phone process can feel lengthy at times. You need to buy multiple numbers for each marketing channel to get a true number (However I think these both may be true to all phone programs)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Decide the level of detail you need which will dictate the type of plan you will want.

DO you need keywords? How are you grading your leads? How many lines do you really need

I want to understand how many of our calls are for sales and broken up within different types of customer segments versus customer service, returns, etc and try to pair a sale with a call

DialogTech review by Jacob B.
Jacob B.

"DialogTech is an instant win for marketers"

What do you like best?

Implementation takes no downtime or hardware commitment. it's an easy add-on for any configuration, any system.

What do you dislike?

Only the fact that it's not integrated - which isn't much of a problem because it is fully-featured, but it just means my users have a different place to go when using the call distributor feature.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you don't have the required functions today from your phone provider to do inbound call tacking and custom tagging, strongly consider adding on Dialogtech

marketing channel tracking is the biggest win, but also distributing inbound calls to the right agent to handle the situation. It's easy to setup custom tagging and real-time call forms.

DialogTech review by Executive Sponsor
Executive Sponsor

"Overall Great Experience"

What do you like best?

Great customer service! Whenever we have questions/requests/challenges, our customer service rep is quick to jump in and help us out. Depending on the situation, they will resolve the request at hand themself or if needed, will forward it to someone else who is more equipped to deal with the situation. Occasionally, we contact support directly and they have been nothing but super helpful every time. Not only do we get the help we need every time, but we also appreciate the fast response time even if sometimes it is simply acknowledging our message and letting us know the team is working on the solution.

What do you dislike?

The inability to quickly select source of traffic you would like tracked. Perhaps, having pre-made options that are easily selected such as Organic, Paid, Social, etc. would make the setup more smooth. However, I do need to emphasize that once you go through setting up dynamic call tracking for a different sources only a few times, it becomes relatively easy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a reliable call tracking system which will not let you down with unexpected outages and similar issues, I would highly recommend DialogTech as we have not had any issues for over 3 years. Not only do you get the full spectrum of call tracking options which could help you answer some of the multi-channel questions you had, you also get exposure to great customer service which you can count on for help whenever you need it.

The main advantage is the ability to close the loop on the full marketing spectrum by connecting the missing dots. With DialogTech we are able to see all the marketing channels working together, and are able to follow customer’s full journey and multiple touch points before becoming a customer. This gives us the ability to properly acknowledge each channel that played a role as we are able to track customer from the first touchpoint, when they are considered just a prospect, to the last one, when they become a customer.

DialogTech review by Executive Sponsor in Consumer Services
Executive Sponsor in Consumer Services

"Good"

What do you like best?

The flexibility of setup. This should be enough letters.

What do you dislike?

Difficulty in working with zip code locator as this tool self-removes DialogTech as a candidate for companies servicing the entire US and certainly all of North America. The upload file size is insufficient to handle all US zip codes. With 28 offices operating in 40 metro areas we exceed the file size, and must rely on DialogTech staff to upload. This slows the process and introducing human error into the set-up with each update. We used to be able to do this before DialogTech reduced the file upload size. Had this restriction been in place when we first joined we would have disqualified DialogTech as a candidate as this would have signaled to us that you were not ready to seal with national accounts. That is a shame, because your service is very good and your people are responsive. This small thing however is bigger than your team appears to think. I believe this invalidates DialogTech from companies with national reach as customers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Once the zip code locator issue is resolved this would be an easy recommendation as all other elements appear to work well from a people and process standpoint.

Tracking and measuring calls to offices across the country in order to measure lead generation at the local level. Tracking keyword impacts.

DialogTech review by Patrick C.
Patrick C.

"Two Years of Use So Far"

What do you like best?

Customer service and customer support is superb. We receive prompt answers. When it is necessary for them to research the answer, we do not have to follow up to get answers - they always contact us with answers very quickly. We have never been more pleased with a vendor.

What do you dislike?

Customer service and support is limited to normal business hours but we are a 24x7 operation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Put it in limited use during a trial period to learn the system before installing company wide if you are a large company. Smaller companies will not need as much transition due to training being easier.

Phone system flexibility and data integration at significantly lower cost than expected and than we were already incurring.

DialogTech review by Brad F.
Brad F.

"Great Company for all Your Telephone Tracking Needs"

What do you like best?

DialogTech has the full range of features you'd want, call attribution for digital campaigns and complete analytics & reporting. Best of all is the responsive DialogTech team that is available to help with any need that might arise.

What do you dislike?

All the pesky competitors trying to take my business away from DialogTech. Ain't gonna happen!

We track calls to a major client from their web site, as well as from print and other advertising efforts. It's a great way of demonstrating our success.

"Great Customer Service"

What do you like best?

DialogTech has continually provided our agency with the highest level of customer service we could expect. They are always willing to work through our issues (which happen to be many) and find solutions that work for us.

What do you dislike?

The system can be a little confusing to set things up perfectly, but they help you through every question you have.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely try the software.

We're able to fully track our marketing client's lead phone calls and actualize these results to the business owners we work with. Without this functionality, my job would be a lot more difficult. Many of my customers also use the platform as a way to analyze whether or not the phones are being answered in a professional manner.

DialogTech review by David V.
David V.

"Great product with terrific customer service"

What do you like best?

The DialogTech staff is always willing to work with us to find a solution for our customers. The product is also very easy to install. They have a suite of API's to get information from their system. It's secure and they are always willing to improve or add functionality based on the requirements of their customer's market.

What do you dislike?

The API can be a little cumbersome to work with if you want to create a custom solution. They require some work arounds that wouldn't be needed and still could be secure if they properly thought it out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it! Use it!

We are using DialogTech to target phone and cookie data on our customers so that we can offer a metric to them about how their advertising campaigns are performing.

DialogTech review by Teresa C.
Teresa C.

"Great service and support"

What do you like best?

The service is very useful for our business and whenever there was an issue the support team was quick and effective.

What do you dislike?

There is not much I can complain about as any issue I had with the service it was always quickly resolved.

DialogTech has been absolutely helpful with our business being able to contact our clients more efficiently and dealing with our collections process in a much more seamless way.

DialogTech review by Monica S.
Monica S.

"Helpful Customer Service"

What do you like best?

They have always been helpful with our growing needs as a growing company. If we have questions or need additional guidance, they're willing to jump on a call and help you figure it out.

What do you dislike?

The reporting has some limitations. We're still waiting on the improvement to roll out (it was supposed to be out last year).

We are able to help our partners identify and attribute leads, thanks to DialogTech's ability to generate localized call tracking numbers and record calls.

DialogTech review by Bryan T.
Bryan T.

"Constantly Innovating"

What do you like best?

We've been using Dialogtech/Ifbyphone since 2011. Their service and responsiveness is excellent however what is most impressive is they are constantly innovating.

A few innovations that were added since we started and make regular use of are SourceTracking (to know which keywords generate calls), Transcription Service (to estimate what calls are leads vs. current customers) and LeadResponse (to call web forms automatically within a minute).

What do you dislike?

Only once in 5 years have they proactively reviewed our account to make sure we were getting the best pricing and on the best plan. That makes me think we were (are?) overpaying for a lot of the time.

Better tracking of lead sources means a better ROI for our clients and longer, happier relationships with my internet marketing agency.

DialogTech review by Agency in Internet
Agency in Internet

"Fan and reseller partner of DialogTech since 2006. The support team is awesome! "

What do you like best?

Easy access to support personnel and sales team. SourceTrak, call distributor and the ability to record outbound calls via the agent panel.

What do you dislike?

Control panel can be confusing. Need a solution to alert my end users when a caller hangs up (i.e. - due to long wait time, etc..) .This would allow them to quickly call the caller back to try and salvage a potential lead.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't hesitate to leverage their support to save time if you ever run into an issue or have a question.

Website conversion rate monitoring....increased conversion rates. Most importantly the ability to provide/show my clients an ROI using our agency services.

DialogTech review by Rad D.
Rad D.

"Feature rich and great service"

What do you like best?

The DialogTech platform can do most anything you ask of it, and the Customer Success Managers work hard to implement any solution needed.

What do you dislike?

The DialogTech user interface takes some time to navigate if you're not used working with it.

Our marketing agency's clients utilize DialogTech to track phone calls from different marketing channels. This phone tracking allows us to attribute marketing success and allocate budgets as needed.

DialogTech review by Matt M.
Matt M.

"Dialogtech Scams me "

What do you like best?

After 4 years of being a customer, they decided to raise their rates to $125 per account. It used to be like $10 plus phone time. I had several accounts and changed them all to Call Rail. After giving a 90 day cancellation notice by phone, they are still charging me for 2 months per their contract. Well Mongoose Metrics became Dialog Tech. No one even bothered to switch me over to the new service. BE AWARE THAT THIS COMPANY NEEDS A 60 DAY CANCELLATION NOTICE, EVEN THOUGH IT'S A MONTH TO MONTH CONTRACT. VERY DISAPPOINTED.

What do you dislike?

That they have a 60 cancellation notice. Despite having a month to month contract.

After They Switched to their new pricing, they suck.

DialogTech review by Angela T.
Angela T.

"Customer Service Great, System a little complicated but works well after set up. "

What do you like best?

Customer Service- Help Desk is great in working through with issues and Sales rep always responds.

What do you dislike?

System is complicated. But help desk works with you one on one to work out best set up for the team.

If we could input agents as a profile and use their profiles, rather then setting up each Find Me and inputting phone numbers - agents names would display on reports etc also.

User management - if we could allow users to view only their find me/scheduled reports on log in.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For large real estate groups I would recommend this program to track agent performance and response times to leads.

Lead distribution easier.

Reports available on calls- tracking, pick up, time on call.

DialogTech review by Steven B.
Steven B.

"Great Technical Support"

What do you like best?

The Dialogtech support team is so great to work with. I have called so many times and every person I speak to on the team is well trained and can answer most of my questions on the first call. If they can't, they get the resources they need and get back to me very quickly. I would highly recommend Dialogtech.

What do you dislike?

The major disadvantage for us is there is so much functionality that it is very easy to miss one thing that can cause problems with phone calls to salespeople. That is a plus and a minus.

We use Dialogtech for two primary reasons. We have it integrated with our CRM system so that we can measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns and more specifically pay per click key words. We also integrate it with our CRM to record calls and measure sales effectiveness.

DialogTech review by Heather A.
Heather A.

"Dialogtech is perfect for SMBs"

What do you like best?

The support has got to be the best feature about Dialogtech. The interface is easy to use for routine set up, but for unique tasks or questions their support team is the BEST!

What do you dislike?

n/a it's a great platform and very cost effective.

We have DialogTech in place for about 15 clients. The call tracking and call recording features allow us to tie strategy to goals to sales, and call tracking is a valuable tool for many businesses.

DialogTech review by Administrator in Hospital & Health Care
Administrator in Hospital & Health Care

"Great Product, Personal Service"

What do you like best?

Folks I have worked with at DialogTech are all top notch. The service itself is invaluable to our organization, and our Customer Success Manager, Meghan Schulthesz, is truly amazing. She constantly goes above and beyond to make us happy.

What do you dislike?

My only dislikes are due to my lack of knowledge. It's an extremely robust and technical interface. Luckily for me Meghan and team have loads of patience and teach me what I need to know or put me in contact with those that can.

Able to identify ROI for advertising, when local provider go down re-routing our business critical lines are a breeze.

DialogTech review by Liz B.
Liz B.

"Good Tool with Great Customer Service"

What do you like best?

The best part of DialogTech is the customer service, they are always very responsive and knowledgeable.

What do you dislike?

Although DialogTech offers a great option for call tracking and reporting, the interface is not very intuitive. The interface is also limited to the number of user permissions that we can provide.

We utilize DialogTech for call tracking as well as their reporting features.

"DialogueTech User Experience"

What do you like best?

The Dialogue support and sales staff have always treated me like I am their most important customer. This brings me to the conclusion that they treat each customer that way and go the extra mile to provide the best customer service available

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about Dialogue Tech

Customer interaction and escalating IT issues to my support team are a great benefit to the Labcorp sales team as well as clients. My support team reaches across different Mid America states and with Dialogue tech we are all joined together for phone support with our clients and sales

DialogTech review by Heather A.
Heather A.

"Easy, Accurate & Affordable Call Tracking"

What do you like best?

Dialogtech support is awesome - By far the best feature about it. Pricing is also great for the features you get - For many SMBs, expensive monthly pricing is just out of the question (an unnecessary)

What do you dislike?

N/a Honestly, it does what it says and when it says it will - No complaints here.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try! For easy call tracking, and dynamic number insertion - Dialogtech is worth its weight in gold. This isn't even taking all of the new features into consideration.

Closing the gap in data, what sales and traffic are coming from where - Providing more value and showing our value to clients.

DialogTech review by Heather B.
Heather B.

"Call tracking at your fingertips"

What do you like best?

This product easily integrates with Salesforce and allows our team to use the DialogTech panel within SF. Call tracking is automatically synced to a record where you can easily track keywords, ads, and access recordings. You can also put the operators in order to answer.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything to dislike about this product. We were happy to switch from another provider based on the recommendation of a vendor.

We get real time call tracking and can easily track better performing campaigns and keywords since the call info is in the same record as the lead rating. This is the easiest way to attribute sales calls to specific budgets (ie Google, Bing, or Organic).

DialogTech review by Administrator in Political Organization
Administrator in Political Organization

"Great features and API support"

What do you like best?

The platform features an API to integrate features into other applications with a simple administration panel. While somewhat limited, the post call action features and ability to view call records and download call audio directly in the panel is a big plus.

The API and post call actions provide a great set of information that is highly useful for integration, including call times, reverse lookups, etc. I found it simple and easy to implement calls to provision numbers and set up routing with custom parameters.

What do you dislike?

The data format is XML for the API, instead of JSON, and feels somewhat clunky and outdated. There should be more options for integration features, such as custom paths for failed post call actions (or custom settings for retries and time periods).

The API itself needs to be a bit more verbose in its error codes. Also, the move to new secure keys and changes to the API created some difficulty in completing integration (which were handled well).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be up to date on the API and XML integration, and also how post call action hooks are set up.

Real estate call tracking for online listings - ability to provide advanced call tracking features to customers, including reverse lookup for lead generation and downloadable call audio for more personalized follow ups.

We also integrate call provisioning and routing into our back end application, to allow account admins to generate numbers and bind them to client office numbers on the fly.

"Average at betst."

What do you like best?

You have a nice and easy to use dashboard. Ordering new numbers is simple and takes no extra waiting time to acquire them. The ability to view data and listen to calls is also user friendly.

What do you dislike?

Your customer support is abysmal. I work for a company that is probably one of your larger clients. My rep emails me unhelpful tech support, doesn't warm transfer me to your support department and asks me to email them directly myself. Your support WILL NOT help me if I have specific complaint more than two days old -- even when I email you the day the complaint appears in our log. They wait three days to get back to me and then tell me I need to find a more recent example. This is one of the most INFURIATING circumstances I've EVER encountered. Slow, unhelpful and continually bad.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Improve your customer support.

We work with home care companies to help them track phone calls brought in by internet leads. This allows us to better understand how many calls are coming from our efforts vs other efforts.

Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Easy to use, affordable, responsive reps"

What do you like best?

It's extremely easy for my team and me to set up new numbers with advanced settings if we need it. If we run into problems we not only have our sales team for help but other support reps for the product who are very quick to respond and help solve any issue.

It is very easy to train someone on this product. It's also easy for someone to login and see exactly how another number was set up.

What do you dislike?

I wish there were better ways to manage multiple clients. We have to share a login to have a master view of our 80+ accounts under one umbrella. For security reasons, I'd like individual logins to easily manage a "MCC" type account.

I would also like better bulk exporting features across multiple clients. While I am pleased with the reporting features (data points, easy export, call recording link within report, etc) it is very time consuming to pull individual account performance. The only way to do this efficiently would be through API access that we'd have to build or have DialogTech build as a separate project. Each account is also in it's own API instance making that more time consuming than necessary as well.

Call tracking by source including dynamic keyword insertion for paid advertising. We also rely on call recording to help track quality of leads. The lead scoring feature is extremely helpful and easy to use for our client to score their individual leads, which otherwise would go un-scored.

DialogTech review by Administrator in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
Administrator in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

"A good product that gets the job done"

What do you like best?

The implementation and integration is fairly simple and the cost is very reasonable. The tracking number selection is very broad and allows for you to build a program that covers most of the major markets.

What do you dislike?

Currently they don't have a tracking number option for the Chinese market. This being one of our major markets for expansions caused some issues when presenting this idea to Execs for buy-in.

The customer service/tech is usually helpful and quick to respond. They don't always do a great job explaining the issues to you.

We have been able to use this product to integrate Google PPC click to call campaigns to attribute ROI to this particular channel. Very usual in showing a 360 degree view of our marketing initiatives.

We also used the call tracking numbers to identify interest in the new markets we are expanding into. Website traffic was combined with calls to show a larger scale of interest.

DialogTech review by User in Transportation/Trucking/Railroad
User in Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

"Great customer service + ability to pivot"

What do you like best?

The part I like about DT most is the willingness to try new things, and do custom work. DT does not limit customers to its platform but is willing to work with them to try new things.

What do you dislike?

The platform has some limitations in terms of ease of use (not entirely intuitive). There is some room for improvement with data visualization. It would also be nice to be able to set alerts within the platform.

Dialogtech allows us to do call attribution better for our pay per call campaigns.

DialogTech review by Lindsay P.
Lindsay P.

"Perfect for What We needed"

What do you like best?

DialogTech is perfect for what we need. The service allows us to set up phone numbers for individual needs for our campaigns and gives us insight into what campaigns are working best.

What do you dislike?

The pricing can be a bit confusing at first.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Research your options, but make sure you contact someone at DialogTech with questions. I was confused about their pricing and their customer support really helped me understand.

Our client has multiple mediums providing leads throughout the month. We are able to provide insight to the client as to what is working and what needs implement month over month thanks to call tracking.

DialogTech review by Brett S.
Brett S.

"Great call tracking solution with amazing customer support!"

What do you like best?

The ease of setting up new call tracking campaigns and the responsiveness of their custom support team.

What do you dislike?

The bot/spam calls and misdials we get sometimes but understand this is just part of call tracking and they do a great job at trying to minimize these. Also, sometimes getting local numbers can be tricky in certain markets.

Call tracking for all our IM campaigns that feed into our reports. This information allows us to make strategic marketing campaign decisions that help improve our campaigns performance.

DialogTech review by Allison K.
Allison K.

"Makes measuring important conversions possible!"

What do you like best?

I love the ability to track phone calls and the source of the calls. The setup is easy and the implementation is extremely simple. They provide a great deal of support to make things happen smoothly.

Revision - after using another service, I realized how much easier the setup could be. Having call tracking is a great option but I didn't have experience with other services when I first used this. They did help me create the setup easily, but it went downhill from there.

What do you dislike?

The dashboard can be a bit overwhelming at first, but the support team will help you navigate to the data you need.

Cost - after reviewing other services, this was WAY more expensive for the same thing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ask questions - if you don't ask, the support team won't know how to help you. Ask them to test everything, even if you've made a tiny change to the site. Sometimes a developer (on the client side, not DialogTech) will inadvertently remove the tracking code and everything stops tracking. Support is always happy to do a test, and will do a test call as well to make sure it's tracking.

The biggest problem this solves is the big question of conversion tracking. Often, when a client sets up a website, they can track forms, downloads of files, etc. But they always ask "how do we know how people are finding us if they call a number from the site?" This is always our answer, and it's such a cost effective option that clients almost always sign on!

DialogTech review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"The best online phone call tracking solution on the market"

What do you like best?

Relatively easy installation

Detailed reporting

Many great features

What do you dislike?

confusing interface

lack of detailed technical documentation, video tutorials

We use DialogTech to track phone calls from our AdWords and Bing campaigns, as well as from other online sources such as Google My Business, Yelp.

DialogTech was extremely useful in evaluating efficiency of our online campaigns. For example, the level of detail of reporting offered by Yelp in its advertising program was very limited. When we implemented tracking with DialogTech and looked at detailed reports, we realized that we were getting absolutely inaccurate picture from Yelp, that the quantity of phone call leads coming from Yelp was much lower than reported and that the quality was in most case much worse than expected as well. By evaluating the efficiency of that channel we were able to to save tens of thousands of dollars.

Learn more about DialogTech

DialogTech Videos

Learning about DialogTech?

* We monitor all DialogTech reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
(309 reviews)