DialogTech

DialogTech

DialogTech solves one of the most pressing challenges in today's mobile-first world by eliminating the black hole inbound calls create in understand true marketing performance. DialogTech’s platform empowers marketers with the call attribution data needed to confidently invest in campaigns that drive calls, as well as the conversion technology necessary to convert more callers into customers.

Work for DialogTech?

Learning about DialogTech?

DialogTech Reviews

Ask DialogTech a Question
Showing 301 DialogTech reviews
DialogTech review by Jessica M.
Jessica M.

"Understanding Value of Client Calls and Beyond"

What do you like best?

Omni-Channel Marketing Reports have made my life so much easier! Prior to this feature, we were stuck in siloed data-land and under-reporting valuable insights to our clients. Our clients feel better with their DT investment and in us as their account managers.

What do you dislike?

The navigation lists are overwhelming - would be nice to redesign with the most-used / most recommended navigation drop downs ex. Analytics tab vs Insights tab could potentially be combined?

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to close the gap in your data for all sources, try DialogTech - not only will you learn how to communicate more effectively with your sales teams, you will understand what you can be doing to optimize on the front-end (ex. messaging, retargeting, dayparting etc). Be sure to upgrade to the Omni-Channel Marketing Reports if you want all of your data in one place (Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Bing, FB, DoubleClick, Kenshoo, Marin, Hubspot, Cake, etc)

Proving the value of calls as conversions in paid search and optimizing ad copy as it pertains to call quality, In one case, we actually found their Brand PPC call extension was bringing in 90% of career-seekers, which they did not want from paid search. In removing their call extension, we were able to successfully reduce job-seekers by 85% and transition those to SEO efforts.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about DialogTech
DialogTech review by Matt C.
Matt C.

"Everything we were looking for with great customer service"

What do you like best?

The ability to have multiple phone numbers that can be tracked, recorded and will let us know before answering where a call is coming from so we can answer accordingly. We imagined the set up would be complicated but their customer service team (and Devin Foreman) made it simple and were easy to reach any time of the day with questions.

What do you dislike?

Nothing yet, the product has been everything we were looking for.

Being able to use a different phone number for each ad source so we can know where our business is coming from without having to rely on the customers to tell us where they found us. We were also able to transfer vanity numbers we've purchase to our DT account and have them all combined on one platform.

What Inbound Call Tracking solution do you use?

DialogTech review by Scotty E.
Scotty E.

"DialogTech Review"

What do you like best?

DialogTech works well with our software and very rarely has interruptions in service. Our account manager, Mitchell Avery, is incredibly helpful -- he and his team have always been super responsive to the rare issues we do have when they occur. There was even a time where we had a major issue with our entire phone system not working. Of course we blamed DialogTech at first but the issue ended up being AT&T. Mitch's team helped us quickly identify the problem and educated us on what the issue actually was and how it was affecting our system.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much I dislike, the software doesn't "wow" me but it does it's job.

This is our only phone service, so we rely on it heavily for revenue growth.

DialogTech review by Administrator

"A+ Account Lead & Growing Value For Us With New Products"

What do you like best?

Powerful features paired with ease of the intuitive and logical format within the platform. We derive value from phone routing, labeling, recording and call distribution. The AI features including text transcription are an added bonus and will have many use cases for us. Client Services played a key role in keeping us on board as we nearly abandonded DialogTech for a competitors platform. We are glad we stayed! We were struggling with our account person as it simply was not a good match. We voiced a concern and the head of Client Services jumped in and paired us with Jake Becker, who has been an invaluable asset. He has been instrumental in our growing the relationship and increase in value and our love for the product. We subsequently dropped the other platform and are expanding our commitment with DialogTech.

What do you dislike?

Selecting the 800s is easy however a screening tool to search for patterns or numbers and or a larger pool to choose from within the dashboard would be helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be certain you have a good account person - it will make all the difference.

As tech evolves within the platform we are benefiting from the tools available to drive sales and improve our conversion rate by taking action in real time. Support has been strong and available.

"Phenomenal! "

What do you like best?

Persistence! I had a random issue that I wasn't able to test out, and Jake and his colleagues followed up with me every couple of days to make sure the issue I was having was resolved.

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike anything, but would love the ability to customize the dash with the things that I access most. For me, it is Find Me, Virtual Receptionist, and Phone Routing.

I disliked getting to the end of this survey and discovering it was requesting a screenshot of me logged into my account. Sorry, secure or not, I wouldn't share company info. The best I could do is screenshot the header with the Logout button that shows I am logged in.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Visit the Help Center within Dialog Tech. It's a fantastic resource and really does walk you through various aspects. It's a very robust system and totally worth the time and effort to master its features!

We are able to provide our company with integrated communications across phone, text, email and they love it! It's a bonus that we are able to avoid a lot of robo-calls, and can even block numbers. We are also able to route our advertising how we'd like! I particularly love the voicemail to email feature.

DialogTech review by Jane I.
Jane I.

"Robust & reliable product supported by excellent staff."

What do you like best?

I like how robust and flexible the system is. We're able to get our calls routed / answered in a variety of ways - which helps our customers get better support and helps us making better decisions internally.

What do you dislike?

I find the user interface complicated / overly complex. There are a lot of menu options and I'm not always sure how to navigate what I'm looking for.

We're now able to route calls to both of our businesses through phone trees and hierarchy that ensure important calls do not go unanswered. We're able to report on the calls our staff members are taking, or not taking, and use that insight to make better decisions.

DialogTech review by Administrator

"my experience with support and account manager"

What do you like best?

the availability throughout the day: answering my calls, answering my questions and immediate access to my account to guide me and make sure I receive an answer to my question.

What do you dislike?

the name of most reports can be complicated to identify. I however like the fact that Dialogtech is always working on adding new report and listening to our needs. the quality of service and support is great and that is a great addition to their product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

yes due to the services they offer but also due to the quality of their support team. It is always a pleasure to contact support because I know they will be there to answer my questions, guide me and also listen to our concerns to make sure they offer the report we need

a great addition to our call center. being able to manage the staff's performances via dialogtech reports as well as the distribution.

DialogTech review by Michelle K.
Michelle K.

"This product has brought us a lot of information we didn't know was possible to obtain. "

What do you like best?

There are a handful of things that we really like, including the recorded call viewer, the variation of reports that we're able to pull, and the ability to easily login and find data.

What do you dislike?

We have had a few minor issues when it comes to support, particularly miscommunication issues which requires a lot of back and forth between parties. Also, I do not care for the fact that blocking numbers expires and that we have to go back in and update these numbers as they expire.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think that it is a great product that offers a lot of value to your business. If your business gets a high volume of calls, it is great to consider using a system like DialogTech to be able to track your data, see if your ads (both physical and digital) are getting calls, determine if your website is helping you bring in calls, etc.

We have been able to really look at the value of some of our ads with phone numbers that has helped us make some decisions moving forward that has allowed us to save money or reallocate it. It has allowed us to easily spot wrong numbers and look at the amount of genuine calls we're getting.

DialogTech review by Daniel K.
Daniel K.

"DialogTech thoughts"

What do you like best?

You have the ability to bucket calls into sub categories to know whose calling.

For example I know how many calls I get from a specific group of clients who are calling about sales

What do you dislike?

The phone process can feel lengthy at times. You need to buy multiple numbers for each marketing channel to get a true number (However I think these both may be true to all phone programs)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Decide the level of detail you need which will dictate the type of plan you will want.

DO you need keywords? How are you grading your leads? How many lines do you really need

I want to understand how many of our calls are for sales and broken up within different types of customer segments versus customer service, returns, etc and try to pair a sale with a call

DialogTech review by Eric A.
Eric A.

"Call Attribution Specialists"

What do you like best?

If you want to get serious about determining your actual Return On Advertising Spend, this company will help you do it. Our phone set-up is rock-solid and the call tracking reports are fantastic.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. This field requires 40 characters but I have no complaints.

Our pay-per-click attribution was pathetic until we hooked up with a wonderful support rep and an account rep who found out what we needed and wanted and worked with us until the set-up worked flawlessly.

DialogTech review by Executive Sponsor
Executive Sponsor

"Overall Great Experience"

What do you like best?

Great customer service! Whenever we have questions/requests/challenges, our customer service rep is quick to jump in and help us out. Depending on the situation, they will resolve the request at hand themself or if needed, will forward it to someone else who is more equipped to deal with the situation. Occasionally, we contact support directly and they have been nothing but super helpful every time. Not only do we get the help we need every time, but we also appreciate the fast response time even if sometimes it is simply acknowledging our message and letting us know the team is working on the solution.

What do you dislike?

The inability to quickly select source of traffic you would like tracked. Perhaps, having pre-made options that are easily selected such as Organic, Paid, Social, etc. would make the setup more smooth. However, I do need to emphasize that once you go through setting up dynamic call tracking for a different sources only a few times, it becomes relatively easy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a reliable call tracking system which will not let you down with unexpected outages and similar issues, I would highly recommend DialogTech as we have not had any issues for over 3 years. Not only do you get the full spectrum of call tracking options which could help you answer some of the multi-channel questions you had, you also get exposure to great customer service which you can count on for help whenever you need it.

The main advantage is the ability to close the loop on the full marketing spectrum by connecting the missing dots. With DialogTech we are able to see all the marketing channels working together, and are able to follow customer’s full journey and multiple touch points before becoming a customer. This gives us the ability to properly acknowledge each channel that played a role as we are able to track customer from the first touchpoint, when they are considered just a prospect, to the last one, when they become a customer.

DialogTech review by Executive Sponsor in Consumer Services
Executive Sponsor in Consumer Services

"Good"

What do you like best?

The flexibility of setup. This should be enough letters.

What do you dislike?

Difficulty in working with zip code locator as this tool self-removes DialogTech as a candidate for companies servicing the entire US and certainly all of North America. The upload file size is insufficient to handle all US zip codes. With 28 offices operating in 40 metro areas we exceed the file size, and must rely on DialogTech staff to upload. This slows the process and introducing human error into the set-up with each update. We used to be able to do this before DialogTech reduced the file upload size. Had this restriction been in place when we first joined we would have disqualified DialogTech as a candidate as this would have signaled to us that you were not ready to seal with national accounts. That is a shame, because your service is very good and your people are responsive. This small thing however is bigger than your team appears to think. I believe this invalidates DialogTech from companies with national reach as customers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Once the zip code locator issue is resolved this would be an easy recommendation as all other elements appear to work well from a people and process standpoint.

Tracking and measuring calls to offices across the country in order to measure lead generation at the local level. Tracking keyword impacts.

DialogTech review by Patrick C.
Patrick C.

"Two Years of Use So Far"

What do you like best?

Customer service and customer support is superb. We receive prompt answers. When it is necessary for them to research the answer, we do not have to follow up to get answers - they always contact us with answers very quickly. We have never been more pleased with a vendor.

What do you dislike?

Customer service and support is limited to normal business hours but we are a 24x7 operation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Put it in limited use during a trial period to learn the system before installing company wide if you are a large company. Smaller companies will not need as much transition due to training being easier.

Phone system flexibility and data integration at significantly lower cost than expected and than we were already incurring.

DialogTech review by Brad F.
Brad F.

"Great Company for all Your Telephone Tracking Needs"

What do you like best?

DialogTech has the full range of features you'd want, call attribution for digital campaigns and complete analytics & reporting. Best of all is the responsive DialogTech team that is available to help with any need that might arise.

What do you dislike?

All the pesky competitors trying to take my business away from DialogTech. Ain't gonna happen!

We track calls to a major client from their web site, as well as from print and other advertising efforts. It's a great way of demonstrating our success.

"Great Customer Service"

What do you like best?

DialogTech has continually provided our agency with the highest level of customer service we could expect. They are always willing to work through our issues (which happen to be many) and find solutions that work for us.

What do you dislike?

The system can be a little confusing to set things up perfectly, but they help you through every question you have.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely try the software.

We're able to fully track our marketing client's lead phone calls and actualize these results to the business owners we work with. Without this functionality, my job would be a lot more difficult. Many of my customers also use the platform as a way to analyze whether or not the phones are being answered in a professional manner.

DialogTech review by David V.
David V.

"Great product with terrific customer service"

What do you like best?

The DialogTech staff is always willing to work with us to find a solution for our customers. The product is also very easy to install. They have a suite of API's to get information from their system. It's secure and they are always willing to improve or add functionality based on the requirements of their customer's market.

What do you dislike?

The API can be a little cumbersome to work with if you want to create a custom solution. They require some work arounds that wouldn't be needed and still could be secure if they properly thought it out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it! Use it!

We are using DialogTech to target phone and cookie data on our customers so that we can offer a metric to them about how their advertising campaigns are performing.

DialogTech review by Teresa C.
Teresa C.

"Great service and support"

What do you like best?

The service is very useful for our business and whenever there was an issue the support team was quick and effective.

What do you dislike?

There is not much I can complain about as any issue I had with the service it was always quickly resolved.

DialogTech has been absolutely helpful with our business being able to contact our clients more efficiently and dealing with our collections process in a much more seamless way.

DialogTech review by Monica S.
Monica S.

"Helpful Customer Service"

What do you like best?

They have always been helpful with our growing needs as a growing company. If we have questions or need additional guidance, they're willing to jump on a call and help you figure it out.

What do you dislike?

The reporting has some limitations. We're still waiting on the improvement to roll out (it was supposed to be out last year).

We are able to help our partners identify and attribute leads, thanks to DialogTech's ability to generate localized call tracking numbers and record calls.

DialogTech review by Bryan T.
Bryan T.

"Constantly Innovating"

What do you like best?

We've been using Dialogtech/Ifbyphone since 2011. Their service and responsiveness is excellent however what is most impressive is they are constantly innovating.

A few innovations that were added since we started and make regular use of are SourceTracking (to know which keywords generate calls), Transcription Service (to estimate what calls are leads vs. current customers) and LeadResponse (to call web forms automatically within a minute).

What do you dislike?

Only once in 5 years have they proactively reviewed our account to make sure we were getting the best pricing and on the best plan. That makes me think we were (are?) overpaying for a lot of the time.

Better tracking of lead sources means a better ROI for our clients and longer, happier relationships with my internet marketing agency.

DialogTech review by Agency in Internet
Agency in Internet

"Fan and reseller partner of DialogTech since 2006. The support team is awesome! "

What do you like best?

Easy access to support personnel and sales team. SourceTrak, call distributor and the ability to record outbound calls via the agent panel.

What do you dislike?

Control panel can be confusing. Need a solution to alert my end users when a caller hangs up (i.e. - due to long wait time, etc..) .This would allow them to quickly call the caller back to try and salvage a potential lead.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't hesitate to leverage their support to save time if you ever run into an issue or have a question.

Website conversion rate monitoring....increased conversion rates. Most importantly the ability to provide/show my clients an ROI using our agency services.

DialogTech review by Rad D.
Rad D.

"Feature rich and great service"

What do you like best?

The DialogTech platform can do most anything you ask of it, and the Customer Success Managers work hard to implement any solution needed.

What do you dislike?

The DialogTech user interface takes some time to navigate if you're not used working with it.

Our marketing agency's clients utilize DialogTech to track phone calls from different marketing channels. This phone tracking allows us to attribute marketing success and allocate budgets as needed.

DialogTech review by Matt M.
Matt M.

"Dialogtech Scams me "

What do you like best?

After 4 years of being a customer, they decided to raise their rates to $125 per account. It used to be like $10 plus phone time. I had several accounts and changed them all to Call Rail. After giving a 90 day cancellation notice by phone, they are still charging me for 2 months per their contract. Well Mongoose Metrics became Dialog Tech. No one even bothered to switch me over to the new service. BE AWARE THAT THIS COMPANY NEEDS A 60 DAY CANCELLATION NOTICE, EVEN THOUGH IT'S A MONTH TO MONTH CONTRACT. VERY DISAPPOINTED.

What do you dislike?

That they have a 60 cancellation notice. Despite having a month to month contract.

After They Switched to their new pricing, they suck.

DialogTech review by Angela T.
Angela T.

"Customer Service Great, System a little complicated but works well after set up. "

What do you like best?

Customer Service- Help Desk is great in working through with issues and Sales rep always responds.

What do you dislike?

System is complicated. But help desk works with you one on one to work out best set up for the team.

If we could input agents as a profile and use their profiles, rather then setting up each Find Me and inputting phone numbers - agents names would display on reports etc also.

User management - if we could allow users to view only their find me/scheduled reports on log in.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For large real estate groups I would recommend this program to track agent performance and response times to leads.

Lead distribution easier.

Reports available on calls- tracking, pick up, time on call.

DialogTech review by Steven B.
Steven B.

"Great Technical Support"

What do you like best?

The Dialogtech support team is so great to work with. I have called so many times and every person I speak to on the team is well trained and can answer most of my questions on the first call. If they can't, they get the resources they need and get back to me very quickly. I would highly recommend Dialogtech.

What do you dislike?

The major disadvantage for us is there is so much functionality that it is very easy to miss one thing that can cause problems with phone calls to salespeople. That is a plus and a minus.

We use Dialogtech for two primary reasons. We have it integrated with our CRM system so that we can measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns and more specifically pay per click key words. We also integrate it with our CRM to record calls and measure sales effectiveness.

DialogTech review by Heather A.
Heather A.

"Dialogtech is perfect for SMBs"

What do you like best?

The support has got to be the best feature about Dialogtech. The interface is easy to use for routine set up, but for unique tasks or questions their support team is the BEST!

What do you dislike?

n/a it's a great platform and very cost effective.

We have DialogTech in place for about 15 clients. The call tracking and call recording features allow us to tie strategy to goals to sales, and call tracking is a valuable tool for many businesses.

DialogTech review by Administrator in Hospital & Health Care
Administrator in Hospital & Health Care

"Great Product, Personal Service"

What do you like best?

Folks I have worked with at DialogTech are all top notch. The service itself is invaluable to our organization, and our Customer Success Manager, Meghan Schulthesz, is truly amazing. She constantly goes above and beyond to make us happy.

What do you dislike?

My only dislikes are due to my lack of knowledge. It's an extremely robust and technical interface. Luckily for me Meghan and team have loads of patience and teach me what I need to know or put me in contact with those that can.

Able to identify ROI for advertising, when local provider go down re-routing our business critical lines are a breeze.

DialogTech review by Liz B.
Liz B.

"Good Tool with Great Customer Service"

What do you like best?

The best part of DialogTech is the customer service, they are always very responsive and knowledgeable.

What do you dislike?

Although DialogTech offers a great option for call tracking and reporting, the interface is not very intuitive. The interface is also limited to the number of user permissions that we can provide.

We utilize DialogTech for call tracking as well as their reporting features.

"DialogueTech User Experience"

What do you like best?

The Dialogue support and sales staff have always treated me like I am their most important customer. This brings me to the conclusion that they treat each customer that way and go the extra mile to provide the best customer service available

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about Dialogue Tech

Customer interaction and escalating IT issues to my support team are a great benefit to the Labcorp sales team as well as clients. My support team reaches across different Mid America states and with Dialogue tech we are all joined together for phone support with our clients and sales

DialogTech review by Heather A.
Heather A.

"Easy, Accurate & Affordable Call Tracking"

What do you like best?

Dialogtech support is awesome - By far the best feature about it. Pricing is also great for the features you get - For many SMBs, expensive monthly pricing is just out of the question (an unnecessary)

What do you dislike?

N/a Honestly, it does what it says and when it says it will - No complaints here.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try! For easy call tracking, and dynamic number insertion - Dialogtech is worth its weight in gold. This isn't even taking all of the new features into consideration.

Closing the gap in data, what sales and traffic are coming from where - Providing more value and showing our value to clients.

DialogTech review by Heather B.
Heather B.

"Call tracking at your fingertips"

What do you like best?

This product easily integrates with Salesforce and allows our team to use the DialogTech panel within SF. Call tracking is automatically synced to a record where you can easily track keywords, ads, and access recordings. You can also put the operators in order to answer.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything to dislike about this product. We were happy to switch from another provider based on the recommendation of a vendor.

We get real time call tracking and can easily track better performing campaigns and keywords since the call info is in the same record as the lead rating. This is the easiest way to attribute sales calls to specific budgets (ie Google, Bing, or Organic).

DialogTech review by Administrator in Political Organization
Administrator in Political Organization

"Great features and API support"

What do you like best?

The platform features an API to integrate features into other applications with a simple administration panel. While somewhat limited, the post call action features and ability to view call records and download call audio directly in the panel is a big plus.

The API and post call actions provide a great set of information that is highly useful for integration, including call times, reverse lookups, etc. I found it simple and easy to implement calls to provision numbers and set up routing with custom parameters.

What do you dislike?

The data format is XML for the API, instead of JSON, and feels somewhat clunky and outdated. There should be more options for integration features, such as custom paths for failed post call actions (or custom settings for retries and time periods).

The API itself needs to be a bit more verbose in its error codes. Also, the move to new secure keys and changes to the API created some difficulty in completing integration (which were handled well).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be up to date on the API and XML integration, and also how post call action hooks are set up.

Real estate call tracking for online listings - ability to provide advanced call tracking features to customers, including reverse lookup for lead generation and downloadable call audio for more personalized follow ups.

We also integrate call provisioning and routing into our back end application, to allow account admins to generate numbers and bind them to client office numbers on the fly.

"Average at betst."

What do you like best?

You have a nice and easy to use dashboard. Ordering new numbers is simple and takes no extra waiting time to acquire them. The ability to view data and listen to calls is also user friendly.

What do you dislike?

Your customer support is abysmal. I work for a company that is probably one of your larger clients. My rep emails me unhelpful tech support, doesn't warm transfer me to your support department and asks me to email them directly myself. Your support WILL NOT help me if I have specific complaint more than two days old -- even when I email you the day the complaint appears in our log. They wait three days to get back to me and then tell me I need to find a more recent example. This is one of the most INFURIATING circumstances I've EVER encountered. Slow, unhelpful and continually bad.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Improve your customer support.

We work with home care companies to help them track phone calls brought in by internet leads. This allows us to better understand how many calls are coming from our efforts vs other efforts.

Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Easy to use, affordable, responsive reps"

What do you like best?

It's extremely easy for my team and me to set up new numbers with advanced settings if we need it. If we run into problems we not only have our sales team for help but other support reps for the product who are very quick to respond and help solve any issue.

It is very easy to train someone on this product. It's also easy for someone to login and see exactly how another number was set up.

What do you dislike?

I wish there were better ways to manage multiple clients. We have to share a login to have a master view of our 80+ accounts under one umbrella. For security reasons, I'd like individual logins to easily manage a "MCC" type account.

I would also like better bulk exporting features across multiple clients. While I am pleased with the reporting features (data points, easy export, call recording link within report, etc) it is very time consuming to pull individual account performance. The only way to do this efficiently would be through API access that we'd have to build or have DialogTech build as a separate project. Each account is also in it's own API instance making that more time consuming than necessary as well.

Call tracking by source including dynamic keyword insertion for paid advertising. We also rely on call recording to help track quality of leads. The lead scoring feature is extremely helpful and easy to use for our client to score their individual leads, which otherwise would go un-scored.

DialogTech review by Administrator in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
Administrator in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

"A good product that gets the job done"

What do you like best?

The implementation and integration is fairly simple and the cost is very reasonable. The tracking number selection is very broad and allows for you to build a program that covers most of the major markets.

What do you dislike?

Currently they don't have a tracking number option for the Chinese market. This being one of our major markets for expansions caused some issues when presenting this idea to Execs for buy-in.

The customer service/tech is usually helpful and quick to respond. They don't always do a great job explaining the issues to you.

We have been able to use this product to integrate Google PPC click to call campaigns to attribute ROI to this particular channel. Very usual in showing a 360 degree view of our marketing initiatives.

We also used the call tracking numbers to identify interest in the new markets we are expanding into. Website traffic was combined with calls to show a larger scale of interest.

DialogTech review by Lindsay P.
Lindsay P.

"Perfect for What We needed"

What do you like best?

DialogTech is perfect for what we need. The service allows us to set up phone numbers for individual needs for our campaigns and gives us insight into what campaigns are working best.

What do you dislike?

The pricing can be a bit confusing at first.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Research your options, but make sure you contact someone at DialogTech with questions. I was confused about their pricing and their customer support really helped me understand.

Our client has multiple mediums providing leads throughout the month. We are able to provide insight to the client as to what is working and what needs implement month over month thanks to call tracking.

DialogTech review by Brett S.
Brett S.

"Great call tracking solution with amazing customer support!"

What do you like best?

The ease of setting up new call tracking campaigns and the responsiveness of their custom support team.

What do you dislike?

The bot/spam calls and misdials we get sometimes but understand this is just part of call tracking and they do a great job at trying to minimize these. Also, sometimes getting local numbers can be tricky in certain markets.

Call tracking for all our IM campaigns that feed into our reports. This information allows us to make strategic marketing campaign decisions that help improve our campaigns performance.

DialogTech review by Allison K.
Allison K.

"Makes measuring important conversions possible!"

What do you like best?

I love the ability to track phone calls and the source of the calls. The setup is easy and the implementation is extremely simple. They provide a great deal of support to make things happen smoothly.

Revision - after using another service, I realized how much easier the setup could be. Having call tracking is a great option but I didn't have experience with other services when I first used this. They did help me create the setup easily, but it went downhill from there.

What do you dislike?

The dashboard can be a bit overwhelming at first, but the support team will help you navigate to the data you need.

Cost - after reviewing other services, this was WAY more expensive for the same thing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ask questions - if you don't ask, the support team won't know how to help you. Ask them to test everything, even if you've made a tiny change to the site. Sometimes a developer (on the client side, not DialogTech) will inadvertently remove the tracking code and everything stops tracking. Support is always happy to do a test, and will do a test call as well to make sure it's tracking.

The biggest problem this solves is the big question of conversion tracking. Often, when a client sets up a website, they can track forms, downloads of files, etc. But they always ask "how do we know how people are finding us if they call a number from the site?" This is always our answer, and it's such a cost effective option that clients almost always sign on!

DialogTech review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"The best online phone call tracking solution on the market"

What do you like best?

Relatively easy installation

Detailed reporting

Many great features

What do you dislike?

confusing interface

lack of detailed technical documentation, video tutorials

We use DialogTech to track phone calls from our AdWords and Bing campaigns, as well as from other online sources such as Google My Business, Yelp.

DialogTech was extremely useful in evaluating efficiency of our online campaigns. For example, the level of detail of reporting offered by Yelp in its advertising program was very limited. When we implemented tracking with DialogTech and looked at detailed reports, we realized that we were getting absolutely inaccurate picture from Yelp, that the quantity of phone call leads coming from Yelp was much lower than reported and that the quality was in most case much worse than expected as well. By evaluating the efficiency of that channel we were able to to save tens of thousands of dollars.

DialogTech review by Bruce K.
Bruce K.

"Well worth it"

What do you like best?

We implemented DialogTech in June. It was easy to implement, & the staff is very helpful. The biggest benefit was when I recently activated "call recording." This has already given us tremendous insights into the performance of our call center & has spotlighted areas where we need to improve the experience for our customers. This feature alone was well worth every penny we've paid so far for DialogTech. I highly recommend them. We are continuing to explore new ways to use it, & with their staff's help, hopefully we will implement additional features & capabilities soon.

What do you dislike?

The service was not available for Europe. We wanted a global solution.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do your due diligence & check out competitors. But definitely give DialogTech a chance for a proposal & a "road test." One caveat--- the service is not available in Europe. We had wanted a global solution, but DialogTech could not provide their service in Europe. Still, we went with them for North America & are satisfied. We will shop for a different vendor in Europe.

Improved data reporting; attribution of calls to specific campaigns; performance evaluation. Call recordings have given insights into the quality of the call center & the need for additional training.

DialogTech review by User in Internet

"General review"

What do you like best?

I like that I can simple creat a Q system And add any working phone number to the call distributor and open the caller to calls right away.

What do you dislike?

I don't like how live calls cannot be seen in the analytics page anymore. This is a real problem when you are trying to run a call center. Before we could see all calls as they came in. It would show the caller and a 0 representing the call is still going on.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ring back the ability to see the current call with the representation of it being a zero in the analytics page.

Expansion. I have been growing my Business nationwide and it has been easy. Simply select the number i want to purchass from the phone routing selection and then advertise it. And calls start coming in.

DialogTech review by Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.

"Excellent service! Delivers on the needs of our small business."

What do you like best?

The ease of accessing the recordings and modifying call schedule.

What do you dislike?

While the system is more robust than we need, it can appear somewhat complicated for users.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Talk to Andrew. He will break it down and deliver great support.

Greater ability to track marketing efforts. Recordings are good for coaching conversion.

DialogTech review by Brittany M.
Brittany M.

"Makes client call tracking simple and easy to use."

What do you like best?

Dialogtech has made client marketing easy to track. I can send my clients call detail reports with attached recordings and that helps a lot with transparency. The reporting is great and customer service is superb. User friendliness is important to me and especially important for my clients.

What do you dislike?

Updating their systems can sometimes disable important features that make my job easier. A quick call or email to customer service usually solves the problems.

Tracking marketing for our clients is a big part of what we do. Being able to show them results benefits us greatly.

DialogTech review by Leigh M.
Leigh M.

"Great Experiencce"

What do you like best?

The call recordings so I can go back and listen to how my team is doing on calls.

What do you dislike?

That I'm not sure I'm using it to its fullest capacity

Knowing where the calls are coming from has really helped me narrow in on the best marketing for my team.

DialogTech review by Agency in Public Relations and Communications
Agency in Public Relations and Communications

"Great experience so far!"

What do you like best?

First, the customer service has been amazing since day one. They go beyond my expectations every time I have a question or help with making changes to my account. The platform is also very easy to use.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I would like to see more of is reporting. Maybe more graphs. The reporting is very useful, but it is very cut/dry. I would prefer to see more visual reporting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We were using 2 different systems and I am incredible satisfied that we chose Dialogtech!

Tracking advertising with numbers and call recording. We are able to track the amount of calls attributing different numbers to our forms of advertising. We are also able to listen to calls and determine if our employees are giving the right information to our patients.

DialogTech review by Nancy M.
Nancy M.

"Overpriced by at least 75% of competitors and with fewer features."

What do you like best?

There are not any pros when I think of this product compared to it's competitors. I researched a few other call tracking solutions and all were better and cheaper.

What do you dislike?

The service is overpriced and it takes 2.5 months to even get out of a "month to month" contract. Their competitors are 75-90% cheaper and offer more reporting, data, functionality. There are better models with better customer support out there.

I was able to track calls that came from paid search, but there are many other alternatives to this solution.

DialogTech review by Kyle F. L.
Kyle F. L.

"Simple and easy to use"

What do you like best?

DialogTech offers a wide range of call tracking services, way more than merely tracking and reporting on call volume. They have consistently made it easy to set up and report on calls. Most importantly, they have been very responsive in regards to any troubleshooting that we have needed.

What do you dislike?

We had some issues connecting and properly reporting with our PPC software that we use at our agency. It took quite a bit of time to solve the connection issues we were dealing with.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure to have a well thought out call strategy (what you want to know, etc) and mention that to the DT team. They will be able to provide multiple solutions to fit what you're looking for.

I manage PPC campaigns for multiple clients, some of which find calls more valuable than an online request or form. We have been able to track which source and keyword are providing the best performance via tracking these calls.

DialogTech review by Ryan J.
Ryan J.

"Great Product with Superb Customer Support."

What do you like best?

Customer service was extremely helpful during the set up process and initial training. Once set up the product works great. Click to call conversions are fast and effective. The ability to generate and email out reports on scheduled intervals is great as well. Also really like being able to set up specific office hours even for the click to call system.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice to be able to customize the "call summery" graph that displays on the front page after initial log in. Or at least be able to click through to a more detailed report on the of the same time period.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great service/product. Initial set up can be a little tricky but they provide a training session conference call upon sign up that is very helpful and will get you up and running very quickly.

Wanted the ability to automatically call a lead immediately after they fill out our online contact form. This has allowed us to get in contact with leads more quickly and close deals more effectively. Essentially we get them on the phone while they are still in the "mood to buy".

DialogTech review by Erich R.
Erich R.

"ROI Tracking and Customer Service QA with Dialogtech"

What do you like best?

Customer Support, tracking capabilities, keyword dearch on call transcripts, value for price

What do you dislike?

Time before connecting calls, too long of a wait sometimes but it has recently improved. Quality of calls transcripts still needs to be improved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great customer support, their reps will get back to you promptly. Good reporting capabilities and the continue continues to innovate offering new features and tools to improve both your marketing and customer service.

Marketing ROI tracking, Analytics, conversions, assess the effectiveness or marketing media and marketing campaigns

DialogTech review by Laura M.
Laura M.

"Location phone routing from toll-free number"

What do you like best?

The responsiveness from our account rep, Marissa Murphy.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything that I dislike.

Routing calls to the correct location based on zip code. Call transfers have improved dramatically since Marissa helped us find the right solution.

DialogTech review by Keith T.
Keith T.

"Great Partner"

What do you like best?

They have simple but powerful effective phone tools. They have amazing support and they will work with you to meet your needs.

What do you dislike?

I wish they had a full-featured phone system.

We use them for SMS and IVR.

DialogTech review by John M.
John M.

"Does what its supposed to do!"

What do you like best?

The call routing and call recording functionality.

What do you dislike?

That it doesn't link through an API with my real estate lead generation software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

More integration with other systems

Call distribution, call tracking, protecting company dollar and lead sourcing.

DialogTech review by Michelle K.
Michelle K.

"Quick & Easy"

What do you like best?

The implementation was done same-day! They had all 888 and local numbers ready and configured. Implementing on the website was as simple as adding a span class. Pricing was also fair, especially compared to other leading companies in the space.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, so far. I have not had any issues with reporting, but I have not dug in as much as I will in the next few months.

We were looking for more granular tracking of our phone numbers for paid search, since phone calls make up 20% of our paid search sales.

Also, since most local directories (Yelp, Google+, etc.) require local area codes, we also have 100+ local numbers for each location, which redirect to our call center. Our call center is much better equipped to handle both scheduling and customer service.

DialogTech review by Internal Consultant
Internal Consultant

"Couldn't run Adwords Without It"

What do you like best?

SourceTrak is awesome. It allows us to easily track Adwords conversions from the many phone calls our website and Google Ads generate. Our SEO and PPC teams are able to produce some great reports using this data.

What do you dislike?

The user interface could use a bit of work.

The ability to measure conversion rate, cost per lead, cost per acquisition for Adwords when customers call instead of filling out a form on the website. This allows us to optimize our campaigns and lower our CPA.

DialogTech review by Dan J.
Dan J.

"Killer tracking tool and get your cell phone number OFF marketing pieces"

What do you like best?

Easy to track ROI on marketing and hold team accountable for inbound calls

What do you dislike?

Sometimes connectivity but nothing in general

Recommendations to others considering the product

Killer product for tracking inbound leads

Number off of marketing

DialogTech review by Administrator in Medical Devices
Administrator in Medical Devices

"DialogTech works for tracking calls generated from website"

What do you like best?

The product works well to help us determine where website visitors originated from (paid Google search, Facebook, referral, etc) when they make calls to locations listed on our website.

What do you dislike?

Setting up a new location is a bit clunky. Once you learn the process, it is fine.

We are able to follow up with our customers and have a dialog about what calls they received and what they are doing with those calls.

DialogTech review by Agency in Computer & Network Security
Agency in Computer & Network Security

"Great Customer Service"

What do you like best?

The folks at DialogTech are very helpful. It's a great (and necessary) service for accurately tracking marketing KPIs and everyone I've worked with at DialogTech was very knowledgeable.

What do you dislike?

The dashboard is a little outdated. Not really a huge issue, but it made me fill out this field.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Reach out to them to get help!

We're using DialogTech to track calls from different marketing avenues.

DialogTech review by Zander J.
Zander J.

"DialogTech provides us with the ever-elusive call data that makes our business go!"

What do you like best?

I like the call-tracking solution as a whole, but also appreciate the speediness at which their team responds to my questions, requests, and suggestions.

I enjoy the amount of tools they provide. I would say I don't even use as many as I should, but the fact that they're there is great!

What do you dislike?

They really need to figure out a better way to manage SourceTrak sets containing hundreds or thousands of match terms. Some basic sorting, search and replace, and bulk import/export functionalities (as a start) in that area would do wonders for businesses like ours, which require massive match term volume but need to edit easily and quickly.

The overall interface does the job from a functionality standpoint, but it could probably get an updated look from a design perspective.

Recommendations to others considering the product

DialogTech is continuing to improve itself. They won't settle for the status quo and strive to be the best in their niche. As long as they don't get complacent and stop innovating, I'd recommend them to anyone who values phone call tracking.

Phone calls are the "meat and potatoes" of our marketing strategy. To be able to tie online search data to a phone call is invaluable. We can now put marketing dollars in the areas that actually work and can stop flying blind.

DialogTech review by User

"Excellent Service"

What do you like best?

I like the capabilities of what is possible with setup. I am also very fond of all of the reporting that is available to help me dissect my call data and the customer service is never anything short of outstanding.

What do you dislike?

The lack of some thorough training material. The service is very robust and having something written that I could consume outside of calling support would be welcome.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You will need someone who can parse the data out to really leverage the full benefits, but even having a basic level of understanding of where calls come from is helpful.

Call attribution wasn't a priority before we began using Dialogtech. Now we're able to definitely say where and when a call is coming from to better optimize for the future.

DialogTech review by Jay K.
Jay K.

"Lorain County Board of Elections: Customer for approx. 5 years."

What do you like best?

Since The Lorain County Board of Elections has critical paths, IfByPhone was always responsive when we needed additional coverage that was not part of the regular coverage offered. We received the manager's cell phone on election day in case we needed to contact him/her if issues arose during the beginning of election day.

IfByPhone staff has always been pleasant to deal with. Seems the company was small enough so we could get resolutions fairly quick.

What do you dislike?

We were told that IfByPhone was able to create an app for us so that we can easily text our field staff. We received a call AFTER submitting specifications that they will not help us. Hopefully the new company will be able to get someone to write an app for us utilizing our specifications. This was AFTER we wanted to pay and requested a quote for the services. Seems IfByPhone did not allow to customize services. The new company should offer customized services for their texting application.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Documentation/Tutorials are cumbersome. Maybe have templates for the user to use for basic phone tree functions. OR - even better a step-by-step tutorial that the user goes through to create a Survo.

Someone at the company should be computer-savvy and able to have the logic to run through conditional code. (IF/Then statements).

Cost is very good.

We solve the following:

1. Able to put out daily reminder calls to attend class the following day (for poll worker training)

2. Election Day reminders to Poll Workers

3. Any "emergency" reminders.

DialogTech review by Gregg T.
Gregg T.

"DialogTech is Amazing & It Plays Nice On The Playground"

What do you like best?

What I love about DialogTech is the ability to track and measure all the activity from the plumbing companies that I work with on a daily basis. With their phone call tracking and analytics, we can measure the best traffic sources and spend more where we are greeting better results. Gregg - Founder - Grow Plumbing

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I dislike is that is is a complicated product with a lot of features.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is great and easy to use

Phone call tracking and measurement

DialogTech review by Lincoln L.
Lincoln L.

"Ifbyphone / Dialogtech Review"

What do you like best?

Ifbyphone which is now known as Dialogtech is one of the big players in the industry of phone tracking. The best thing about the Dialogtech is the service that is provided with the product.

What do you dislike?

Unless you've been trained or take some time to learn all the steps, there's a learning curve to figuring out how to set items up. But they do have amazing tech support that can crush any issues you have.

Recommendations to others considering the product

DialogTech has an amazing product and a great team to back the product, every issue I've ever encountered was taken care of and they are listening

Developing digital campaigns and ads that generate sale leads is a huge part of my job and the business. Phone calls are only part of metrics but 61% of customers tend not to leave a digital footprint. That's where Dialogtech steps in and takes care of phone tracking, ivr, sourcetrak, and more. These metrics help us with campaigns or promotions and removes some of the grey area.

DialogTech review by Mladen D.
Mladen D.

"Good experience on tracking phone calls "

What do you like best?

I like how we can track campaigns by calls received. Really cool aspect of controlling marketing.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the added expenses of adding phone numbers. Would like a package based pricing model of a number of phone numbers without bumping up price.

I've realized the benefits of tracking the people calling in through source campaigns like Facebook, google, blogs, website traffic, and physical advertisements.

DialogTech review by Eric M.
Eric M.

"Call Tracking for Online Advertising"

What do you like best?

After initially having a sour taste with trying call tracking with a competitor, we used If By Phone- now DialogTech to enable us to track phone call generation from our paid search, Google PLA, and online display campaigns. We have fantastic insight into what generates a call, and our marketing approach towards some of our brands changed essentially overnight. While we previously had to use anecdotal or correlational data to make decisions, we could now directly track what keywords, ads, and products generated our call volume. We have expanded to using DT phone numbers and tagging for every marketing effort we use. Even the use of DT numbers allows us to easily group all of our data within Google Analytics for easier overall reporting.

The Setup with DT was an absolute ease, their customer support team has been valuable, and the experience in general has yielded great efforts to our marketing programs.

What do you dislike?

As is the case with many call tracking services we had a period of receiving bot calls, and some call communication errors but these were fixed in a timely manner and the help service was great. The communication with Salesforce was more difficult than we initially thought, and it required a custom integration. These issues were very small in the greater scheme of gains however.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are a ecommerce business, or a business that uses an online platform to drive phone calls and leads, DialogTech is a fantastic resource. They are flexible and cooperative with working with your system, and the support team is incredibly helpful and responsive. Their product provides impactful data quickly, and allows you to make spending decisions and reallocation with great insight.

The system and data is only limited by what you choose to limit, so you can find whatever data reports or insights you desire.

We have solved the question of what marketing spend results in what amount of calls, and even at the detail of what search keywords work better than others. DT has also added insight about which of our brands and products lend themselves to ecommerce vs. phone sales and allowed us to optimize within that.

DialogTech review by Kelly O.
Kelly O.

"DialogTech Review"

What do you like best?

DialogTech has excellent customer service and I consistently receive a quick response when issues arise.

What do you dislike?

Our call center continues to experience reoccurring phone complications such as phone calls unsuccessfully being transferred to the next available agent and skipping from representative to representative. Also, at times the control panel will not automatically update from "after call work" back to "open". "After call work" is only set to be utilized for a few seconds. Lastly, there seems to be a control panel disconnect where agents see themselves as "open" and available to take calls, but after the panel is refreshed their line is usually closed, they are not able to receive calls or know if they are the 1st, 2nd or 3rd agent in line to answer a call.

We currently merged with another company and are currently working out a new package that will better assist our needs. DialogTech has our best interest in mind and is working hard to fulfill any business requests we have brought to their attention.

DialogTech review by Jordan B.
Jordan B.

"Love The Ability To Match Source & Medium With Phone Calls"

What do you like best?

I love the ability that DialogTech has to dynamically change and generate numbers when users come from paid search, email, organic or direct so that we can track source and medium in our Analytics platform. It helps prove the success of online marketing to offline contacts and sales.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the numbers are not reliable and clients complain of having connectivity issues. Also, some of the numbers are victims of Spam or Junk calls.

I am solving Analytical and Strategic problems for clients by helping them understand the value of every paid marketing channel on offline results. I realize how powerful digital marketing can be at driving in-store and offline or phone call sales.

DialogTech review by Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.

"Hands Down - Best Phone Call Tracking Software"

What do you like best?

Not only is the technology fantastic, the support/account management teams are great. IfByPhone easily integrates with Google Analytics and many major bid management systems for paid search campaigns - a must in fact if you are paying for media that is resulting in a lot of phone transactions. Easy implementation for tracking. Plus, all the features they have to handle phone calls, routing, and the like are exceptional. Plus, you get an account management team to either due it for you or help you through the process. Finally, they never stop adding and innovating. It seems like every time I talk to a rep there is something new they have to offer.

What do you dislike?

There is a lot to choose from as far as phone technology - so that can weigh done, or slow down the decision making, not their fault, but generally the person purchasing it because there are so many new options beyond call tracking that you end of re-thinking your whole phone system. All-in-all not a bad thing, outcome tends to be good, but just be up for the challenge.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get a bundle - best pricing option.

Solving mostly knowing what revenue or conversion is coming through on the phone from mostly paid search campaigns. Helps us realize how much more we can spend and how efficient it is. Also surprising how much in conversions still happen on the phone and if you don't calculate that into your paid search ROI, you are missing opportunities in most instances.

DialogTech review by Tabatha M.
Tabatha M.

"I would recommend DialogTech to all marketing professionals!"

What do you like best?

I love that DialogTech's software is so intuitive. We have been able to implement tracking into so many of our marketing campaigns to continue to have a full insight of both the goals we've met and the opportunities we've missed. This allows us not only to provide an analysis of our efforts, but also to help us build a process to be more strategic and innovative in our approach.

We've also had a fantastic team with our managed services. They are extremely knowledgeable and prompt to reply to our questions and assist us.

What do you dislike?

So far I have not found anything I dislike!

The analytics we have received from DialogTech has helped us to build a better attribution model for our marketing efforts. We now are able to add phone numbers to both our offline and online marketing efforts and track how they are performing. The SourceTrak addition also allows for us to have an even deeper insight on our SEO efforts.

DialogTech review by Administrator in Computer Software

"I have been a user of this and Twillio. And I prefer Dialogtech. The customer support is fantastic. "

What do you like best?

I have some very complicated phone set ups I need to do for my clients. And because I am not an expert on the Dialogtech software, I was so happy how helpful they were in helping me meet my client's needs.

It is the primary reason I made them my goto for new number purchases.

What do you dislike?

I would like to have an easier way to manage to view my numbers, but I really don't have any complaints.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would advise to go with this company, as they can help you find the right solution within your plan. They will help answer any questions and not make you wait for help. The team is friendly and goes above and beyond to help their clients.

Plus there is so many features that are possible to set in place that you can really allow for a robust phone tracking system & process.

It really allows me to give my clients access to the quality of calls and volumes from various marketing efforts.

DialogTech review by Shaimoom N.
Shaimoom N.

"DialogTech is powerful but overwhelming"

What do you like best?

Contains a lot of great features including dynamic numbers that correspond with Google AdWords, email campaigns, and landing pages. Also, the customer support is fantastic. Any questions that I have are addressed properly by their team.

What do you dislike?

I think that the UI is terrible. It is blocky, too many words in the menus filled with jargon and very hard to find things. It looks dated and is in desperate need of a compete restructuring of the information architecture. Because the site is so poorly designed, I have to call in more than I would like to even though the customer service is on point.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use this service if your business depends on contacting leads or having leads call in to your office. This way, you can track and report where the leads are coming from.

Our business depends on sales people reaching leads prospects through the phone after they fill out a form or call in. We have to be able to track where the call came from so we use dialogtech in this manner. The main benefit is being able to credit the appropriate channel for generating a lead.

DialogTech review by Jeremy S.
Jeremy S.

"Great product for lead gen businesses"

What do you like best?

Ability to attribute inbound phone calls across multiple channels. Very easy to requisition new phone numbers as needed, with local numbers available for brick and mortar/regionally focused campaigns. Google Analytics integration. Responsiveness of account managers and tech support - always very helpful and willing to jump on a call and help with pitches.

What do you dislike?

Clunky UI; items that should be grouped together are spread out across the back end, rather than being consolidated into a wizard. recent update helps, but the overall structure is confusing and cluttered (why do I need to see options for features that aren't even enabled in my account?)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great people to work with, powerful platform with lots of growth potential. Just need a designer/UX overhaul to make management/setup easier.

As a digital agency with a fair number of lead generation clients, being able to identify leads/conversions that were previously uncaptured is key to proving our value to our clients. Being able to identify channels that are working well (especially in verticals where most leads are going to come in via phone) is a huge help, as is the ability to easily & quickly acquire new numbers for specific campaigns.

DialogTech review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Call Tracking That Works for Our Company"

What do you like best?

Very simple platform to requisition phone numbers across the country and utilize immediately. We also use the voicemail boxes quite a bit- and they have been a hit with our customers.

What do you dislike?

I really can't say there is anything I dislike about working with this provider.

We've been able to demonstrate how we hold our advertising expenditures accountable and report analytics in real time to our customers. It's not only been a critical tool, but a meaningful source of revenue to our company.

DialogTech review by Christian K.
Christian K.

"We couldn’t be happier with the results."

What do you like best?

Phone leads are our most important conversion goal, and being able to use DialogTech to track them back to the right marketing source has been critical to our success. Having DialogTech’s call data as part of our Optimizely split tests has enabled us to find landing page variations that really convert. We couldn’t be happier with the results.

What do you dislike?

I am in Canada, so when the dollar drops the cost goes up. This is not a DialogueTech issues per se, but it is a factor for Canadian businesses using/considering call tracking.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As mentioned, for Canadian businesses the dollar difference needs to be considered. Again, not a specific DialogueTech limitation.

Optimizely split test integration was important to us as no other vendors (at the time) could include call tracking as part of the conversion goals. Seemed an obvious feature to have, but DialogueTech was the only to offer it. Beyond great customer services, the other major features that I most appreciate are the GA integration and API options. We made full use of those.

DialogTech review by Melanie E.
Melanie E.

"Outstanding Tech Support"

What do you like best?

The knowledge and dedication of your team is amazing! They have worked with me extensively in setting up not only our phone calls and import of information via the API, but in setting up a call center in recent months. Without Brandt, and Rich and Joe (and surely I missed someone!), this task would have seemed unbearable! They always have a solution and service with a smile. You are doing something right over there to have such happy employees!

What do you dislike?

I know this sounds like a cop-out, but no dislikes.... oh maybe that one API I requested, but there are workarounds for now

Recommendations to others considering the product

Absolutely headed in the right direction. With the right cutting-edge technology and dedication to providing great customer experience and usability. Definitely the right direction!

With such a state-of-the-art system as ifByPhone's, the gathering of data and call recordings simply could not be easier. We have seen other systems and your call-recording percentage (vs. non-recorded calls) and data storage (and ease of retrieval) are top-notch.

DialogTech review by Sarah S.
Sarah S.

"Works well for our team"

What do you like best?

I am a member of an Inside Sales Team made up of five members located in five different states. DialogTech provides us with the ability to route and manage calls as if we were all sitting next to one another in a call center, and also to reroute calls to any number we choose. It also solved the problem of voicemail for us, since we are not able to use answering machines. I like having the ability to change my status if I need to work on a project, meet with a customer, or take a break, so that calls are directed to voicemail and I don't have to worry about being interrupted by a ringing phone. It's also nice to be able to see what status each of the other members of my team are in so that we can ensure someone is always available during peak hours to take a call.

What do you dislike?

We have occassional quirks, but nothing major.

DialogTech provides us with the ability to route and manage calls with team members in multiple states. It also solved the problem of voicemail and caller ID for us. I like having the ability to change my status if I need to work on a project, meet with a customer, or take a break, so that calls are directed to voicemail and I don't have to worry about being interrupted by a ringing phone. It allows us to ensure someone is always available during peak hours to take a call since all members of the team are aware of each other's status. The reporting functionality is useful and provides valuable data.

DialogTech review by Jason B.
Jason B.

"Great Service, Easy To Use"

What do you like best?

The ease of use of this service is fantastic. I have used other similar services for other companies and this one beats those without question.

What do you dislike?

I am very satisfied with the service. The only thing I could mention that I dislike is when IfByPhone became Dialog Tech I had no idea. The reporting platform looks 100% the same besides the color which is great but I just wish I had known about the change over when it happened.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are on the fence, definitely give this service a shot. The price is not astronomical and you can gain so much knowledge, which to any smart company is worth well more than what this costs.

To start I mainly used this service for 2 reasons. The first being SEM and the second being Magazine Ads. As an online retailer we have historically been afraid to do Magazine Ads because we could never quantify the return. This service has helped us realize that advertising in a magazine can be a new and profitable avenue for marketing. It also helped us give the correct amount of credit to SEM. Before we were only looking at online numbers from Google Analytics, but now we can see the phone calls coming through and attribute more sales to SEM.

DialogTech review by Priscila G.
Priscila G.

"My Thoughts on IfByPhone Software..."

What do you like best?

The best of using ifbyphone was its versatility and robust infrastructure. This type of software had always been for the big enterprise exclusive use since they were the only ones who could afford it. When ifbyphone became available all types of small and medium businesses jumped in to improve their phone customer service inquiries.

When I worked for a successful real estate investor in 2013, he had partially implemented the software into his day to day business activities. I started tinkering with ifbyphone to see if it could handle 100% of all business calls appropriately. Well, it did. Then I wanted to integrate it into the business website so people could call us with a click of a mouse, to my (and my boss') delight, it did that too very well.

We also ended up integrating ifbyphone with our email marketing software, landing pages, web-forms and other types of online marketing in order to collect subscriber's information. The capabilities of this software seemed endless. I recommend this software to start-ups, small and medium business and of course to big commerce enterprise that want to implement an effective customer service/reception desk program to handle their phone calls.

What do you dislike?

I disliked the way the help menus were organized and were written. They were not clear to me because certain steps were skipped or the technical writer of the documentation assumed users would know in advanced. As a result one would get to the help menus just to get "partial" help, so I most often needed to call Customer Service for help.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it and use it to its maximum capabilities.

Working for a real estate investor means lots and lots of phone calls. While I made phone calls, customers where also calling the company. So in order to handle the volume of incoming calls ifbyphone was the perfect solution.

DialogTech review by Thomas H.
Thomas H.

"A very Complex but Impressive Tool"

What do you like best?

I love that it swaps out the phone number based on the URL or even events. I also like being able to listen to the calls and to determine all of the information needed to track the lead.

What do you dislike?

It has been a bit of a struggle transferring our old services to the new system but it will certainly pay off when finished. I wish their was a way to transcribe the recorded calls to text so I would not actually have to listen to the calls, I could just read them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great way to accurately and easily (once implemented) track ROI on phone call efforts for marketing campaigns. Instead of having to ask how they heard about it, you know for sure because they are dialing your unique number.

We have been able to track ROI on our phone calls for the company. Literally able to find a dollar value of people that came in through out marketing efforts.

DialogTech review by Judith R.
Judith R.

"Terrible as Ifbyphone, Have Seen Improvement Since"

What do you like best?

The customer service is excellent. Although the entire process was riddled with problems, we always got support from the staff (mainly Corey, who did so very nicely), although it took quite a while to solve all of our problems. Since the company has become DialogTech, Matthew has been our service agent and he is very pleasant and helpful.

What do you dislike?

We started with DialogTech when they were still Ifbyphone. We bought a bank of about 80 numbers to track our phone sales leads. The problem was that our system, which was built to track those number and connect them to leads, could not do so because of infinite bugs in the phone number technology that Ifbyphone gave us. We spent hours troubleshooting and dialling all of our phone numbers until Ifbyphone managed to fix this. We still get the occasional bump in our service, although for now everything is working smoothly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be careful what services you use from this company. Maybe the change to a new company name brought about better products as well?

We use Ifbyphone/Dialog Tech to track our phone sales leads, and it works. We are able to record the caller ID and source lead for the phone call.

DialogTech review by Sam M.
Sam M.

"Great service, but packaging to clients is not as easy as I would like."

What do you like best?

I really love all the customer service representatives I have dealt with, and think the service offered in the software is very beneficial and useful. I really think the reports are useful tools in ad buying and spending, allowing clients and us to target where leads are coming from.

What do you dislike?

The GUI and the actual use of the software is not as easy as one would hope, especially when we are trying to sell it to a client. Perhaps it was inefficient training on our behalf but we often had difficulty in setting up client accounts, managing them and billing them properly. Further, the reports exported can be a little technically overwhelming for clients, causing us to edit and analyze this for them.

The ability to track where and when calls are coming from, if they are calling from certain services, and if they are calling after viewing certain media helps us as an agency know what is effective, what is not, and what demographics we need to play to with the services we offer.

DialogTech review by Jason F.
Jason F.

"The phone number swapping technology has been instrumental in the success of our program."

What do you like best?

We use the phone number swapping technology to track where consumers are coming from along with what service they have searched for. This has been beneficial to us and our clients and the success of the program is based on the amount of phone calls the dealers get using the IBP / DialogTech phone numbers. The technology offered and the quick reaction time from our team on the ground are major positives for my team, my clients and I.

What do you dislike?

At the beginning of the program, we could not figure out why phone calls were down. Our requests to IBP / DialogTech were not getting us answers. It took a month to figure it out and that was frustrating to us and our clients. However, it was eventually resolved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Depending on your needs, they can be and have been very helpful. Their offerings have benefited our program quite a bit.

The goal is to have consumers walk into dealerships. The phone number swapping technology has allowed to know why a consumer calls the dealership. While calls were down early on, they have risen since. When the dealerships do their job once the call is made, there are more bodies walking through the door at the dealerships.

DialogTech review by Chuck R.
Chuck R.

"Out-dated Text to Speech Voices Antiquated"

What do you like best?

The many options available from IfbyPhone to manage and analyze phone contacts that can create leads from many of our sources online or printed. I also appreciate the simple setup of Outbound Broadcast Messages that allow us to upload specific information to the customer regarding their upcoming Plant Care services on any given day. Lastly, having offices in four states was an issue for us before making contact with IfbyPhone. They were able to set us up with a way to narrow down the callers by Zip Code and then allow the caller to choose to connect the call to the right office.

What do you dislike?

Having spoken to IfbyPhone account reps on three occasions concerning the out-dated computer generated voice that reads the Text-to-Speech messages we compose that is nothing in comparison to the newer voice systems used by many companies such as dentist offices, doctor offices, chiropractor offices that sound just like real humans I have gotten ready to move my Outbound Broadcasting and 800 Number routing services elsewhere. Our customers can barely understand the voices - whether the man or the woman - and the dialog is very choppy and crammed together causing for real confusion on the listeners end.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you check very carefully into their Text-to-Voice system as it may not meet your expectations of today's technology (computer voice) and cause frustration for your brand with customers having a hard time understanding what your messages are saying.

Our biggest problems were the need to properly route our 800 number calls to our correct offices and being able to send out Broadcast calls telling customers of when their Plant Care services would be done, what tech would be coming and the time window the tech would arrive. These problems were technically resolved for 90 % of what we needed done.

DialogTech review by - Francesco M.
- Francesco M.

"Great Service"

What do you like best?

Their customer service team. They are always there for you.

What do you dislike?

The reporting options are limited. I would like to have more friendly report platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to set up all the features. It is worthy.

Tracking calls and getting email notifications is essential for measuring performance as well as coaching the sales team.

DialogTech review by Agency in Internet
Agency in Internet

"Long-time user of Mongoose Marketing Suite"

What do you like best?

The staff is friendly, courteous and prompt when dealing with both technical and billing issues. While poorly documented, the API is actually quite usable and flexible for the generation of call reports, call tracking, etc. Call quality has always been excellent. Call tracking numbers are always valid. Very high rate of call completions.

What do you dislike?

Interface is difficult to use, no way to selectively blank call recordings sections to remove PII. Lack of controls on the Mongoose Metrics product and poor support for Google Tag Manager. Had to write our own phone replacement code to get the level of control we needed for attribution, cookie length, etc. Interface very difficult to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you test the phone replacement implementations provided by them on all platforms - we gave up trying to deploy via Google Tag Manager and had to write our own.

Small business call tracking, analytics, We deploy to a lot of clients. Using our own applications as a middleware between the tracking system and Google Analytics we have been able to capture call conversion data for multiple channels.

DialogTech review by Frank C.
Frank C.

"I'm Back! Wouldn't go anywhere else."

What do you like best?

I back in the seminar business and look forward to the excellent, seamless process provided by ifbyphone. It's the smartest, least intrusive process I've found to intercept callers responding to my luncheon senior seminars. In addition, I can use the same account for other business purposes with notifications sent directly to my email or text line notifying me to respond when I'm in a meeting or other event. I highly recommend this service.

What do you dislike?

Since I've used the system for only four luncheon seminars so far, it's too soon to register or list any complaints or problems with the system since, so far, I've found none. In fact, I've found the ifbyphone support staff to be most timely, helpful, professional and willing to address any of my concerns during my initial learning phase. Perhaps scaled-back weekend support for newbees might be helpful if there's any kind of demand.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very efficient and, by comparison, affordable multi-line marketing and communication system for the entrepreneur and/or self-employed. Will save you lots of down time and give you instant feedback. Also has great metric system to assess results from larger targeted projects.

Because of federal regulations regarding Medicare benefits, I'm unable to contact qualified "Turning 65 Seniors" directly. I'm now inviting these qualified seniors to affordable luncheon seminars throughout the Dallas and North Texas area. Thanks to the ifbyphone system, I'm able to target-market and set reservations for up to five locations with five unique phone numbers for each location. The multi-line phone system is the perfect solution for me to track different callers at different locations, avioiding the unavoidable logistical "train wreck" which so often happens in a one-person operation. I can confidently say that I'll very likely exceed performance expectations for a new insurance agent who transferred to a new field management organization (FMO).

DialogTech review by Jim W.
Jim W.

"DialogTech is a key piece of our service delivery platform."

What do you like best?

I like the speed, the capabilities, and the visibility using the DialogDirect platform. We complete the purchase and set up of toll free numbers that used to take our business up to 30 days and now can be completed within minutes - from anywhere. In addition, the capabilities we utilize are accessible for very reasonable variable rates, representing a strong value. I can remember not that long ago the capabilities offered by DialogDirect costing 100's of thousands of dollars.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see a real time view of the performance of our various toll free number.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it.

Dialog Direct has given us speed, capabilities and control of our business at levels we did not have prior to using the service. From toll free numbers, to call recordings, and to utilizing a call distributor, it all boils down to speed, visibility and savings.

DialogTech review by Tyler W.
Tyler W.

"Flexible and reliable product."

What do you like best?

The flexibility of the product/service. The ability to tap into our CRM via the API has eliminated numerous administrative steps to ensure proper routing of calls.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at this time - customer for 12 months

Recommendations to others considering the product

The company has much to offer. I'd suggest ensuring that those within your business understand the benefits as well as the entire list of offerings. We've had some instances in overlap of services. We're currently looking to eliminate those, reduce cost, and scale our DialogTech usage.

The ability to quickly and efficiently adapt the IVR(s) to our business has been beneficial in regards to routing prospective and current customers. Additionally, the added transparency into call data was something our company had little of historically. Now we're able to drill down in various aspects to see location data, call results, and even calls driven by search traffic.

DialogTech review by Michelle L.
Michelle L.

"DialogTech Service a Huge Asset"

What do you like best?

I have been very happy with the service provided by Ifbyphone, now DialogTech, for my clients. The call tracking is reliable, recordings are clear, geo-routing is seamless and my rep is always available for questions. By far the best provider we have used for our digital marketing clients. The best thing about DialogTech? They make my company look good.

What do you dislike?

The account interface is slightly lacking but they have addressed that with multi-level user access so an agency like ours can maintain one account for multiple clients.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a robust call-tracking, routing and reporting solution for your clients, DialogTech offers every solution you will need at competitive pricing.

Helping our clients connect their ringing phone with our digital marketing efforts is invaluable. DialogTech provides me the tools to show our clients the results and value of their engagement with us.

DialogTech review by david g.
david g.

"Great customer service"

What do you like best?

The ability to track calls and record them. They answer their calls really quickly. Almost no waiting time..

What do you dislike?

The call detail report was changed, it little more complicated to get information from it.

Assigning each business it's own number and the ability to record calls and email them to customers when necessary is really beneficial.

DialogTech review by Administrator in Financial Services
Administrator in Financial Services

"Collaborative Dedicated Support Team"

What do you like best?

Great user friendly tool that provides rich data to drive immediate channel/campaign level optimization. the UI interface is very intuitive from set up to reporting analytics to additional system integration. In the instances where our team can't self-serve, their support team and our account rep Marcin are hot on the case. They are incredibly responsive, and go above and beyond to find solutions to our asks.

What do you dislike?

Would be great if a chat bot was available, for fast/quick support questions.

Attributed calls made from digital marketing to connect investment/channel efforts against bottom line revenue.

DialogTech review by Thomas P.
Thomas P.

"NECESSARY to optimize marketing dollars"

What do you like best?

IfByPhone is absolutely necessary for any business, period. We are a real estate company and realized that we didn't know how many leads we were getting from any non-online marketing source. Now we probably have 95% transparency as to where we are gaining business and where we are wasting our money. Not only does IfByPhone add clarity and save money but it is extremely easy to use and even helps with converting leads thanks to the "whisper" options (which means when you receive a call those who are getting the calls know exactly where the call is coming from before they even say hello). The last and possibly most impressive thing about IfByPhone is their customer service is on point. Jeremy Elkins has helped us through every point in the process and still checks in to make sure that we are 100% satisfied.

What do you dislike?

The pieces of IfByPhone that are less than ideal are extremely limited. If I were to really think long and hard I guess the only things I can say are that the numbers you have forwarding don't have the most user friendly set up for taking texts and most of the charts and graphs shown on their site are not actually included in most packages (it is a partner of their which increases the subscription cost substantially if I remember correctly) which seemed to be a little dishonest.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check for any discounts that will lower the cost; for instance NAR members get a sizable price drop.

Also, if you get a little creative with the set up of any IVR you can do pretty much anything so make sure to educate yourself before setting everything up.

IfByPhone solved HUGE issues in tracking our marketing dollars and in just the first few months of getting it we realized that $20,000 dollars that we thought was giving fantastic leads were actually leading to nothing which means we can spend that money elsewhere rather than allow it to go to waste.

DialogTech review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Excellent Call Attribution Company"

What do you like best?

I've used DialogTech through their many iterations, from Mongoose Metrics, to IfByPhone to DialogTech. Their ability to find and replace multiple numbers throughout a site, analyze recorded phone calls en masse, and provide keyword level information back into our Adwords Accounts has been invaluable.

What do you dislike?

Honestly we haven't had any issues with their product.

We are able to get a better line of site on all of our Marketing efforts. Mobile is the trend in the digital realm and DialogTech is helping us be there on the cutting edge with attribution.

DialogTech review by User in Medical Practice
User in Medical Practice

"Valuable Partner for Us"

What do you like best?

We now get usable data on phone call volume that's actionable.

What do you dislike?

There are several places within the application with unnecessary formatting requirements that cause errors and make the set up process more difficult. Also, it seems like the application was built in chunks and doesn't have a full end-to-end user experience in mind. I frequently have to flip between screens to set up a simple number.

Today, we can test and learn more easily and faster than ever before. We have real-time call results which is incredibly powerful.

DialogTech review by User in Construction
User in Construction

"Powerful but Complicated"

What do you like best?

No proprietary parameters needed to add to your links. Your dynamic phone number campaigns can trigger based on any variable in the URL, doesn't need to be a specific campaign code.

Helpful implementation team.

What do you dislike?

Seems to have some problems with too many recycled phone numbers, always a lot of cluttered call data with calls for the wrong business.

The UI of the platform is a little clunky and convoluted - too many menu options, and difficult to get to the call data.

Call tracking for digital marketing.

DialogTech review by Gyi T.
Gyi T.

"Great People, Problematic Software."

What do you like best?

In terms of service, the account and support people are awesome. They've gone out of their way to help us deal with issues we've had with the software.

What do you dislike?

We've had more problems with the software than we expected. This has been particularly true with the new sourcetrak product. One quick example is that upon making and saving changes, configuration settings "revert" to previous settings seemingly intermittently. When we first started using this software, it was the clear leader. Recently, it seems that their are alternatives that are a better fit for several of our clients.

We use the software primarily for tracking phone call conversions to source. We have realized several benefits from using the software, primarily it helps us provide insight on the performance of various online marketing channels.