DialogTech

DialogTech

DialogTech solves one of the most pressing challenges in today's mobile-first world by eliminating the black hole inbound calls create in understand true marketing performance. DialogTech’s platform empowers marketers with the call attribution data needed to confidently invest in campaigns that drive calls, as well as the conversion technology necessary to convert more callers into customers.

Work for DialogTech?

Learning about DialogTech?

DialogTech Reviews

Ask DialogTech a Question
Showing 276 DialogTech reviews
DialogTech review by <span>Jessica M.</span>
Jessica M.

Understanding Value of Client Calls and Beyond

What do you like best?

Omni-Channel Marketing Reports have made my life so much easier! Prior to this feature, we were stuck in siloed data-land and under-reporting valuable insights to our clients. Our clients feel better with their DT investment and in us as their account managers.

What do you dislike?

The navigation lists are overwhelming - would be nice to redesign with the most-used / most recommended navigation drop downs ex. Analytics tab vs Insights tab could potentially be combined?

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to close the gap in your data for all sources, try DialogTech - not only will you learn how to communicate more effectively with your sales teams, you will understand what you can be doing to optimize on the front-end (ex. messaging, retargeting, dayparting etc). Be sure to upgrade to the Omni-Channel Marketing Reports if you want all of your data in one place (Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Bing, FB, DoubleClick, Kenshoo, Marin, Hubspot, Cake, etc)

Proving the value of calls as conversions in paid search and optimizing ad copy as it pertains to call quality, In one case, we actually found their Brand PPC call extension was bringing in 90% of career-seekers, which they did not want from paid search. In removing their call extension, we were able to successfully reduce job-seekers by 85% and transition those to SEO efforts.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about DialogTech
DialogTech review by Administrator

my experience with support and account manager

What do you like best?

the availability throughout the day: answering my calls, answering my questions and immediate access to my account to guide me and make sure I receive an answer to my question.

What do you dislike?

the name of most reports can be complicated to identify. I however like the fact that Dialogtech is always working on adding new report and listening to our needs. the quality of service and support is great and that is a great addition to their product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

yes due to the services they offer but also due to the quality of their support team. It is always a pleasure to contact support because I know they will be there to answer my questions, guide me and also listen to our concerns to make sure they offer the report we need

a great addition to our call center. being able to manage the staff's performances via dialogtech reports as well as the distribution.

What Inbound Call Tracking solution do you use?

DialogTech review by <span>Michelle K.</span>
Michelle K.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

This product has brought us a lot of information we didn't know was possible to obtain.

What do you like best?

There are a handful of things that we really like, including the recorded call viewer, the variation of reports that we're able to pull, and the ability to easily login and find data.

What do you dislike?

We have had a few minor issues when it comes to support, particularly miscommunication issues which requires a lot of back and forth between parties. Also, I do not care for the fact that blocking numbers expires and that we have to go back in and update these numbers as they expire.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think that it is a great product that offers a lot of value to your business. If your business gets a high volume of calls, it is great to consider using a system like DialogTech to be able to track your data, see if your ads (both physical and digital) are getting calls, determine if your website is helping you bring in calls, etc.

We have been able to really look at the value of some of our ads with phone numbers that has helped us make some decisions moving forward that has allowed us to save money or reallocate it. It has allowed us to easily spot wrong numbers and look at the amount of genuine calls we're getting.

DialogTech review by <span>Daniel K.</span>
Daniel K.

DialogTech thoughts

What do you like best?

You have the ability to bucket calls into sub categories to know whose calling.

For example I know how many calls I get from a specific group of clients who are calling about sales

What do you dislike?

The phone process can feel lengthy at times. You need to buy multiple numbers for each marketing channel to get a true number (However I think these both may be true to all phone programs)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Decide the level of detail you need which will dictate the type of plan you will want.

DO you need keywords? How are you grading your leads? How many lines do you really need

I want to understand how many of our calls are for sales and broken up within different types of customer segments versus customer service, returns, etc and try to pair a sale with a call

DialogTech review by <span>Patrick C.</span>
Patrick C.

Two Years of Use So Far

What do you like best?

Customer service and customer support is superb. We receive prompt answers. When it is necessary for them to research the answer, we do not have to follow up to get answers - they always contact us with answers very quickly. We have never been more pleased with a vendor.

What do you dislike?

Customer service and support is limited to normal business hours but we are a 24x7 operation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Put it in limited use during a trial period to learn the system before installing company wide if you are a large company. Smaller companies will not need as much transition due to training being easier.

Phone system flexibility and data integration at significantly lower cost than expected and than we were already incurring.

DialogTech review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

Great Customer Service

What do you like best?

DialogTech has continually provided our agency with the highest level of customer service we could expect. They are always willing to work through our issues (which happen to be many) and find solutions that work for us.

What do you dislike?

The system can be a little confusing to set things up perfectly, but they help you through every question you have.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely try the software.

We're able to fully track our marketing client's lead phone calls and actualize these results to the business owners we work with. Without this functionality, my job would be a lot more difficult. Many of my customers also use the platform as a way to analyze whether or not the phones are being answered in a professional manner.

Learn more about DialogTech

DialogTech Videos

Learning about DialogTech?

* We monitor all DialogTech reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.