UberConference

Free conference calls with a visual interface. See who's on the call, see who's talking, and more...and FREE

Work for UberConference?

Learning about UberConference?

UberConference Reviews

Request More Information
Showing 570 UberConference reviews
UberConference review by User in Publishing
User in Publishing
Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about UberConference
UberConference review by Juan Pedro C.
Juan Pedro C.

"One conference web program"

What do you like best?

I think the best of this conference program its you dont need install the program, you only need enter in this web and use in the web, you can decide if pay or not, and if you paid its cheap

Yo pienso que lo mejor de este programa de conferencias, es que no necesitas instalar el progara, tu solo necesitas entrar en la web y usarlo desde esta, tu puedes decidir si pagas o no, y si pegas es barato.

What do you dislike?

Becouse its a web program you havent 1 list for your contacts, i think maybe need one.

the option list its little, for a simple call its ok but other programs do this better.

Como es un programa web, no tienes una lista con tus contactos, i pienso que tal vez se necesite una.

La lista de opciones es muy pequeña, para una simple llamada esta bien, pero otros programas hacen esto mejor..

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a web videoconference program this its the best, easy use and fast.

Si tu necesitas un programa de videoconferencia web este es el mejor, facil de usar y rapido

When u cant for any thing install a program in your pc and need do a videoconference this its your program, in one time we have a problem with other videoconference program we use and this program save the day.

Cuando tu no puedes instalar un programa en tu pc y necesitas hacer una videoconferencia este es tu programa, nosotros una vez tuvimos un problema con el programa que usamos para videoconferencias que usamos y este programa nos salvo el dia

What Video Conferencing solution do you use?

UberConference review by Nikolay G.
Nikolay G.

"Great conference software for a cheap price"

What do you like best?

It has all the tools that we are looking for in a conferencing software ie. Web UI, Android and IOS native app, provides a generic room URL, locking room etc. Also can be integrated with a CRM software that we use on a daily basis so it helps us automating the email invitations.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that it doesn't have and it's not either a huge priority is a video conference. I have tried to find how to share my video camera but couldn't make it. Maybe there is an option but I wasn't able to find it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely, recommend this conference software. You will get the best deal for the money you spend on. I have already tried and compared various different meeting software and this is the best so far I used.

It's much easier to schedule meetings with our clients and if someone is earlier at the meeting conference he can wait for the participant to join him, while a nice music is playing in the background.

The biggest benefit of using UberConference is the low price compared to other conference software and being able to dial-in internationally as some of our clients couldn't connect using the Web UI.

UberConference review by Jarod L.
Jarod L.

"Use for a conference with easy step."

What do you like best?

I like that I don’t make any limit to a secret code to control our call. Great way to share the weekly trade slides. Also, I like to collect feedback on the late styling renderings. The ability to edit conclusive copy before producing our pack.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any bad problems to use that software. I like that we didn't have a bad error which can destroy our communication and sharing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Here you will have better analytics skills. You will be allowed to gain actionable insights into your case connection. Super fast and simple organizer install, no setup required for our participants. Much easy step to begin conference calls every time just by dialing in. The opportunity to control accounts for your all group in one place.

I like to have an easy step to install, and more important that no set up necessary for partners. Much better to manage all report process for our working team in one space. Also, we have an amazing document sharing system. We like that quicker solution which helps us a lot.

UberConference review by Frederick W.
Frederick W.

"Good communication quality"

What do you like best?

Very simple service. It is so easy to register and start to work with. I like the quality of the connection, not one of my clients complained that the connection is bad. I also like the simplicity of the invitation to the conference. The client does not need to go through a boring registration, just throw him your data and pin code and that's it. Excellent function of file sharing, I have not yet any error in the transfer.

What do you dislike?

I had moments when I spoke with our client and because of the quality of the connection he finished the conversation. With UberConference this has never happened.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a simple service for video conferencing, but with good communication quality you definitely should try UberConference. All my clients like to communicate through it.

We worked for a long time with the Zoom service. It's quite expensive, and we decided to try something else. UberConference is not much cheaper, but it's much more pleasant to work for us and our customers.

UberConference review by Lynn T.
Lynn T.

"Very easy to use web conferencing tool"

What do you like best?

It is very easy to start a conference without having to provide codes to your guests. All they need is your personal link and the time to show up (or immediately if you do an immediate session). The audio is very good and allows you to use your computer or a phone. When using phone, you can have the system call you . . much easier than entering phone numbers and then codes!

What do you dislike?

The only complaint I have is that if you don't assign the session codes (not having to is one of the best features), then anyone with the link can join in on a conference you are having. There needs to be a way to approve anyone before they can jump in on your conference!

Recommendations to others considering the product

The cost is very reasonable so you should give it a try. Once you sign up, you will get a private url like uberconference.com/mylink and all you have to do to start a conference is log in and give someone the link.

Business communications, sales demos, customer training. We've found UberConference to be very easy to use and friendly for our non-technical customers. It's so easy to use that even associates who are using the 'big guys' in web conferencing will defer to using UberConference when we need to meet because they know it's so easy.

UberConference review by Stephen T.
Stephen T.

"Great for small groups"

What do you like best?

Cost (it's free), ease of use (pretty simple) and no-frills. Send an invitation and you can connect up to 10 people for free (the business version is $20.00 a month which is still very cheap!). It allows you to record the session (great for posterity and support). And it's the same hyperlink each time--so I have my regulars point toward a bookmark--and we connect.

What do you dislike?

Audio only, and it sometimes chops the conversation up, but generally the quality is good.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check what your requirements are--if you do occasional audio-only support or conferencing, this is a solid product. But honestly, it's a case of getting what you pay for--and since it's free, I don't expect exceptional quality and 5-9's uptime.

We don't have an internal conferencing server yet, so I use UC for remote support and tech calls--it's a lot easier than trying to do audio conferencing on our handsets.

UberConference review by Jan L.
Jan L.

"Excellent service for helping your customers"

What do you like best?

Very simple and fast registration. You enter your data and the UberConference is immediately ready to start the conference. Pretty user-friendly interface. A good idea with quick contact information. The client only needs to enter your number and Pin and you immediately connect. It is excellent that the user does not need to be registered to start the conference.

What do you dislike?

Some of my clients thought that they need to register first to be able to contact me. It's bad that they are not notified in any way that it's enough just to enter its names and that's it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

UberConference is an excellent tool for communication. It is simple and easy to use. I did not have any problems with the service.

Basically, this is a help to our clients. I have a number of clients that need to be contacted often, but they do not have any messengers. With the help of UberConference, this is not a problem, because the client does not need to be registered anywhere. UberConference really met our expectations and this is the better service than for example join or GoToMeeting.

UberConference review by Phil C.
Phil C.

"Free Conference Calling and Screen Sharing"

What do you like best?

After having used other conference calling services in the past, I like that UberConference offers a free alternative for small businesses. VoIP integration, simple screen sharing, and recording options make Uber Conference a must have for anyone doing web-based presentations. Another great feature is Uber Conference's post-call transcript, where they make the recording from the call available via a downloadable audio file.

What do you dislike?

The only negative is that the screen sharing options are only accessible to users running Google Chrome as their browser. The requirement is that the presenter is using the Uber Conference Google Chrome Extension.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Having only used Uber Conference for a few short weeks (probably a month), I think everybody should consider Uber Conference because they offer a permanently free level of service. There are upgrades available for larger companies, but we've found the free version to be fully functional.

I've used (and continue to use) TeamViewer for web demos, and while it works, it can often be clunky and require extra steps for the participant. We've never upgraded to use TeamViewer's VoIP audio, so the call portion was never connected to the video, which made recording difficult. With Uber Conference, I can now easily record sessions.

UberConference review by Kraig P.
Kraig P.

"Great for conference calls!"

What do you like best?

I like that I can manage calls very universally, I can write them and send files to participants. I can share my screen. I can quickly download it for an impromptu web conference or hold scheduled meetings that I create from my calendar using integration. Best of all, I do not need a business account with shared places with which we fight for planning. And he still has the tools that I need.

What do you dislike?

This software was created for productive work. I do not know any bad aspects of this program. Support will always give you the answers to your question. Good job.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A quick and easy way to hold meetings. The advantage is that potential customers / partners do not need to download the software to view the screen.

The free version has satisfied all the needs of my small team, but there is a paid version that will open a wide range of functions. This is definitely the best conferencing service I've used. Ideal for small businesses.

UberConference review by Eugenie C.
Eugenie C.

"Adequate Service"

What do you like best?

Very easy to configure and use the service. Registration and use are completely free if you are small organization. Really simple registration. Minute the time and you can start the videoconference. The convenient function of sharing, you can quickly share any document.

What do you dislike?

During a call there is a very bad sound, I noticed that this happens more often during international calls. Compared to the corporate version of Skype, the quality of UberConference communication is worse. No normal support for other browsers, only Google Chrome. So this program is where to grow.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a simple and free conferencing system, you should try the UberConference.

Since many of our partners use UberConference, we also decided to try this service. For local video calls, its quality is acceptable, but it is better for international users to look for something else. Basically, we use UberConference to communicate with our multicultural team.

UberConference review by Lauren G.
Lauren G.

"Great Free Conferencing Solution, but..."

What do you like best?

UberConference has a lot of great features (like screensharing & call recording). I also like the post-call email I get showing the breakdown of who talked and the hold music is super jazzy and never ceases to make me laugh. But my favorite part of Uber Conference is it is free! For a free solution, it is full featured and robust and honestly cannot be beat.

What do you dislike?

The sound quality can be spotty at times and it can be very particular about how you enter in your code. Also, it can be really quirky about the person it displays when you're using a company line, something that has caused confusion on more than one occasion. Also the screensharing can be unintuitive,

Recommendations to others considering the product

Understand that there are pluses and minuses to this tool, but for the cost (free), it cannot be beat. It is widely used in our company and it fills a hole in our process. If you're considering UberConference, I would recommend it-- particularly to smaller and/or growing companies and start ups.

A few years ago, our company stopped assigning conference lines to certain groups of team members. However, at times there is still a need to have a conference line-- this fills that need nicely! Ultimately, as a company the biggest benefit has been to allocate budget to more critical areas by using a tool that does the job and does it fairly well for no cost.

UberConference review by Seth K.
Seth K.

"Some parts are great, some parts are not"

What do you like best?

The user interface is phenomenal. Scheduling calls in the future is easy and there is a great integration with Google Calendar. I also like that there is just a unique number assigned to my account that people can use without a conference ID or pin.

What do you dislike?

The audio quality is awful and the screenshare sometimes has issues. The audio quality is the worst part, and is the worst when the prospect uses their computer to dial in. I wish there was a way to disable that option. The platform was flawless until the end of 2016 when they made a major UI change, and it hasn't fully recovered since.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'd definitely bring up their audio quality issues and see what they're doing to remedy them. We've been dealing with them for quite some time. While the issues are not constantly there, they are something that pops up every few months.

We're an inside sales team selling software, a conference platform with screen share capabilities is as critical to our team as computers themselves.

UberConference review by Lionel M.
Lionel M.

"A tool for working together in a conference"

What do you like best?

Simple service. I can easily share with all my colleagues with my advertising slides and much more. I can always upload recorded conversations about whether I'm at home, in the office or on the road. The quality is great for my use. With the help of this platform I have already conducted hundreds of conferences. In addition, I like the excellent quality of communication.

What do you dislike?

I do not know the bad sides of this program. Support will always give you the answers to your question. Great job.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The platform really met my expectations, and this is the best service for me. I would recommend it to others who are looking for software that allows sound calls, screen sharing and conferencing. We can easily communicate between team members and share the results through the screen sharing function.

An excellent tool for communication. This program is simple and easy to use. I did not have any problems with the service. A quick and easy way to hold meetings. If you need a simple and free conferencing system, you should try this platform.

UberConference review by Joseph J.
Joseph J.

"I'm really happy with the work of this service"

What do you like best?

High-quality and simple interface, sharing the screen, the ability to control video communication (remove the noise of subway, lei dogs, etc.), the ability to choose your number for communication, a good mobile application work, instant conference calls (simply dial the number), all these and many others you can use in the UberConference. Just a lot of convenient features.

What do you dislike?

As I said, I'm happy with the work of this service. I did not find any defects.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I can say with confidence that UberConference will definitely like you, and you will be able to advise this software safely to your partners and friends.

The first thing that impressed me so much was the rating of this service, and I decided to use it. In addition, you know, I was satisfied with the result and did not regret my choice. My work with clients and communication with employees who work remotely has become better and more productive with the help of UberConference. I will continue to use UberConference. Everyone I have contacted with UberConference was happy with the quality of the connection, the ease of use and the many features UberConference offers us.

UberConference review by Darrell R.
Darrell R.

"Smart and simply"

What do you like best?

I like that UberConference is very reliable for beginners. With the help of UberConference, I have already held hundreds of conferences. Also, I like the excellent quality of communication. No matter where your companion is, the quality is always on top. I also liked the opportunity to join the conference. My colleagues do not need to register anywhere, they just receive a link from me, and we begin the discussion. The mobile version of the client is very convenient. Also, UberConference has a good security, I hope that my conversations will always remain confidential.

What do you dislike?

I have never any difficulties using UberConference. Definitely, recommend.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Service is very easy to operate and reliable. If you often use VOIP clients or conference services, you should definitely try the UberConference.

I often have to contact customers, and UberConference let me quickly to connect and start a discussion. UberConference simply has no equal for ease of use and joining the conference. Sometimes I use screen sharing, it is very handy feature if you have a conference for a large team.

UberConference review by Lilian W.
Lilian W.

"You will have the opportunity to mace conference at one click."

What do you like best?

I guess it is the better way of sharing our screen. I can easily and very quickly share the weekly commercial slides. Much faster to collect feedback on the new style renderings. I have the opportunity to fast timetable conference calls.

What do you dislike?

Actually, nothing says bad about this platform. I think it is everything that we need at work. Of course, it is will be much better to have more updates and give to us more options to use our screen sharing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Software give the better way of use. Super easy and fast to run in a context tab of your browser. You will be able to make your meetings when necessary. The ability to share and edit files in the conference which is made simple step of understanding all group.

We guess this is a flexible platform which helps to provide effective meetings via a real time. Not only does it allow users a way to share active content, but it also gives meeting manager control.

UberConference review by Maggie S.
Maggie S.

"UberConference - Great Tool!"

What do you like best?

The feature I like the best is screen-sharing. I do not work in the office where my coworkers do, so the ability to screen-share with coworkers has made my job much easier! By sending a link, a team member can invite to chat and choose whether to screen-share, allow audio, and add users. This has made collaborating on projects a lot easier, as we can have quick access to one-another's screens and can work through any issues over an audio call.

What do you dislike?

I disliked that it is a little confusing to get into a call. Each time I have been invited on a call, I have clicked the link, selected to log in with my LinkedIn, and just ended up on the login page again. It takes some clicking around to figure out how to join the call.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I definitely recommend using UberConference in the workplace. I think it is a great tool for VoIP and conferencing between coworkers and even with clients! I would recommend it to others that are looking for a software that allows audio calls, screen sharing, and conferencing.

We are able to communicate between team members easily and can share progress via the screen-share feature. Also, the recording feature is very useful when we are working on new projects. It is a great advantage to be able to access the recording and pull information that may have been missed the during the conversation.

UberConference review by Cliff T.
Cliff T.

"With UberConference you will have easy working days."

What do you like best?

I enjoy using that software as I know that all my meeting will be of higher quality. I can easily share with all my colleagues with my sales slides and more. I have an ability to pick feedback on the latest design performance. Gives me the better way to control all my calls. By seeing social profiles of user I will be sure to whom I speak. All my conference and calls are safe.

What do you dislike?

No bad comments about this product. You can be sure that you will not have any delays at work. Also, the connection is working well with no breaking connection line.

Recommendations to others considering the product

With UberConference you will be able to do a lot of work in one place. You will have an opportunity with this software to use screen sharing and conference calls. This software will save your money, time and increase your effectiveness. I recommend it to you and your company.

We have the best way to manage all working routine. We like to use screen sharing and get from it much more for our work. We are found that it is easy for us to organizer setup, and more important that no install required for partners. With UberConference we have the ability to control reports for our whole team in one place.

UberConference review by Be'N O.
Be'N O.

"UberConference is great for Journalists"

What do you like best?

I love using UberConference to conduct interviews for my magazine as well as when I freelance for other media outlets. I can always download the recorded conversations whether I am home, at the office, or on the road. The quality is great for my use.

What do you dislike?

While the quality is great for my use, it can always be improved especially when I want to clips from the interviews for marketing or other placements. I also think the background music becomes annoying when using the free service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

UberConference delivers standard quality recordings with a friendly user interface. It's perfect for conference calls and allows to archive each call online as well as download recordings of each conversation when necessary.

I was looking for an easy way to record the interviews I conduct for media outlets. I needed something that provided publicists and celebrities easy access while giving me satisfactory quality recording. UberConference fulfilled that need easily.

UberConference review by Jake R.
Jake R.

"Easy to use, by phone or internet"

What do you like best?

I love that Uberconference gives you a conference line that can be dialed into or connected to by web browser. This has proven helpful in multiple instances. I have never had issues connecting to my conference line.

What do you dislike?

There is little to dislike. They even have a funny waiting song that almost everyone I know who has waited on the line has enjoyed. The product is solid and delivers the experience people want.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's free so worth a try if you're in the market!

UberConference gives a dedicated conference call line to people who need it. I have used it more many calls, presentations, informal group chats and more! I like the report you get after phone calls too, it helps remember who was in attendance and how long the call went.

UberConference review by Marcu I.
Marcu I.

"Awesome with the exception of that resound makes it relatively unusable "

What do you like best?

Uber Conference makes it easy to bestow my knowledge to others while collaborating or getting someone else's commitment on a wander.

What do you dislike?

The basic sign-in screen is too much possessed. Dependent upon your screen quality, it can be hard to examine and jumbling to some who are not used to entering a phone call. Moreover, you can simply use chrome program with this item.

Recommendations to others considering the product

on the off chance that by chance you require packs of features for instinctive planning, look at a dedicated programming. In case you require a clear web conferencing gadget, this is to a great degree easy to use and not over perplexed with futile features.

The interminable issue of client support is easily being settled with UC. The greatest preferred standpoint for us has been the sans cost some portion of using UC. We have changed into evangelists for this.

UberConference review by Maria V.
Maria V.

"One of the best conference tools!"

What do you like best?

The features I like best about UberConference is the functions to schedule later and recording. The ease of use is great. Setting up a meeting is quick.

What do you dislike?

Voice quality can sometimes be unstable. International callers sometimes ran into trouble with the call in feature. Some call in features is not available in all country like India. The workaround is not that bad - just use the audio from your computer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There is sometimes difficulty with users in foreign countries to get logged on using the call in feature instead of using the conferencing audio options.

Having a conference call (training call) with team members that I was able to record the call's audio. This function was easy to use with a click of a button. This is a great tool to collaborate with team members to share audio, screen share and discuss topics for the agenda of the call.

UberConference review by Antonio L.
Antonio L.

"Great conference call for free or paid with premium feats"

What do you like best?

You can control the calls in a very versatile way, you can record them and send files to participants thanks Google Drive or Dropbox (the one I use). You can share your screen. It have a great social media integration that allows other users to view informations about you or see Twitter feeds. You can also use the dedicated app on your smartphone.

What do you dislike?

While you can record mp3 files of the calls you can't record video or screen. Also you do not have access to the support 24h.

Recommendations to others considering the product

UberConference is a great product (regardless the version you use). So if you need an easy way to conduct conference calls or to reach your clients you must consider it. You also can use the free services to test it out and see if it is what your business need.

Since my is a small business and I was looking for a simple way to conduct conference calls with my clients I immediately set my hands on UberConference, thanks to the advices of a friend. I use the Platform to keep in touch with my clients and talks about needs and steps of the marketing campaign.

UberConference review by Jackie B.
Jackie B.

"Great Free Service, Easy To Use and Reliable"

What do you like best?

It always works. It's simple to use, with minimal steps. Even non-tech-savvy clients have had no trouble figuring it out. We can boot it up quickly for an impromptu web conference or have pre-scheduled meetings, which I create from my Google Calendar using the integration. Best of all, we don't need a business account with shared seats that we are fighting over for scheduling, and it still has all the tools we need.

What do you dislike?

We have occasional issues where audio won't connect. A machine reboot always solves this trick. Also, if the computer running the call goes to sleep, participants lose audio - and the call host doesn't always realize that it has happened.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great service if conference calls with screen sharing are you primary needs.

It's an inexpensive for a team to conduct and participate in web-based conference calls with screen sharing. We live on this for internal meetings with remote team members as well as with our clients. We can't afford to pay for a seat on a service like GoToMeeting or join.me for every employee, but one or two seats just didn't cut it. We had constant scheduling issues and were kicking each other out of calls. Uber Conference allows us to each have a free account with all the bells and whistles we need to conduct successful meetings. And there are never downloads for our clients.

UberConference review by Lily E.
Lily E.

"Great free web conferencing site"

What do you like best?

It's really easy to set up and use. There are no apps to download, nothing to tinker with, just click the link, call in with your phone or use your headset with your computer and you are ready to go.

What do you dislike?

The audio quality is not as good as some other services I've used. It started auto muting people with just 4 people on the call.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are tired of requiring potential clients to download apps or extensions in order to get a call together, this product is for you. It's quick and easy to set up and join calls. Screensharing is seamless, without the lag that some products suffer from. The audio tends to suffer with too many people off mute, but muting people other than the primary speaker seems to solve that issue.

There are many different products that allow VOIP and screensharing, many of them requiring apps and downloads. That can be challenging when you are trying to set up quick ad hoc calls with different groups of people. This product makes that process seamless.

UberConference review by Lindsey P.
Lindsey P.

"Best hold music of any conferencing app"

What do you like best?

Call and video quality is good. Mobile notifications are helpful. Hold music options are fun. Summary emails are a nice touch. I like that if I dial in from my mobile phone, it recognizes that it's me and I don't have to enter my passcode.

What do you dislike?

I don't have the specifics around when this happens, but I have had a few occasions where the person I'm conferencing with hasn't been able to share their screen. It's been rare, though.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It seems more modern and less clunky than other conferencing software I've used. It's got quite a few configuration options to tailor it to meet your specific needs. I've never had a problem with the call quality; bu if you do have a problem, you're prompted right after the call to report that, which is nice.

Audio and video conferencing with customers, both for training and troubleshooting. I've also been able to use the follow-up summary emails to see how long I spent on a call and how much I was listening (strive to do more of this), rather than talking.

UberConference review by Jan B.
Jan B.

"Easy, reliable video conference software"

What do you like best?

Simple to use. Choice of screen sharing or face to face. Good recording features.

What do you dislike?

I have no complaints. The software was easy use and simply got the job done.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have used it only for small numbers of people (3 at max). It works very well for that. If you're looking for a big conference or webinar, it may not be what you're looking for.

I was first introduced to Uberconference for a mastermind group. At that meeting, one of the participants, in Africa, kept getting dropped off the call. But I don't know what caused the drop off.

I was impressed enough at the software that I subscribed and used it to help a businessman write a book. We talked over Uberconference, and I recorded the conversation, got the conversation transcribed, and used it as the basis for the manuscript. It worked very well, no problems with the call or the quality of the recording.

UberConference review by Brittni K.
Brittni K.

"Great free conference call tool "

What do you like best?

- Funny custom music provides a great talking point

- Seeing when someone logs on the call and from where

- Recording capabilities (and sharing the URL after)

What do you dislike?

- Call occasionally drops or isn't supported by Safari + Chrome

- People can pop in anytime so calls can overlap

- Sometimes the PIN doesn't work

- not sure if you can customize or preference an area code--can be confusing when we're an STL company calling in from Rhode Island

Recommendations to others considering the product

- Ensure your invitee has the proper PIN number and URL for screen sharing

- Use on Chrome when possible

- Upgrade to bypass the PIN issue

- Sales calls! We record them like game tape and listen to them and do Calls of The Month. We use UC to record calls, submit great ones and ones we can learn from and reward great calls and learn as a team. We're solving issues like closing rates and gaps between our sales funnel--and so much more.

UberConference review by Jodie D.
Jodie D.

"Audio collaboration tool"

What do you like best?

I can share a Google Document with my fellow conference members. As long as I have set the permissions correctly, we can edit the document while we are conferring. This is great for collaboration, adding to agendas, completing work, etc. File sharing is great!

What do you dislike?

I wish this had video capability, but I understand that's asking for a lot from a free application.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This product does not include video, but it does have audio conferencing and powerful document collaboration capabilities. It does increase productivity and eases collaboration issues when people are at different locations.

Collaborating with others at different sites is easy with UberConference. It allows multiple members to discuss and edit a document at the same time, so productivity and efficiency are better with it. Having all people involved in a meeting and on board - virtually - keeps things moving smoothly. Better communication is the obvious benefit.

UberConference review by Juni L.
Juni L.

"UberConference - Great free conference calling for any business"

What do you like best?

Free conference calls. It's a reliable service, and there's even a quirky "hold" music the first person to the conference hears when no one else has arrived yet. Several colleagues have enjoyed the service, that they started using it in other areas of their lives.

What do you dislike?

This is not an issue for our company, but this service is only free for up to 10 people per conference. This works perfectly well for us.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very easy to use software - web and voip conferencing. A colleague who was abroad was able to call in using his computer with no problems. All calls are logged, and email confirmation sent at the end of the call. On the web you can see how many people are calling in and who they are.

We were using ReadyTalk for all our conference calls before. After looking at the monthly bill we wanted to try to cut down on the costs and looked into alternatives. Our IT director contacted his friends and colleagues elsewhere. Many of them recommended UberConference for it's reliability and relevance to our needs.

UberConference review by Joshua P.
Joshua P.

"Incredibly useful and easy to use conference tool. "

What do you like best?

One number, no PIN. I can see who's on the line via the web interface, handle muting, etc from there. So easy to use.

Also, text notifications when people call into my Uberconf line. This has SAVED MY BACON numerous times when I was on the road and forgot I had a meeting. Suddenly I get a text notification that a client is waiting on the line and I can call in and the client never even knows I had forgotten about the meeting.

Also, my clients LOVE the "I'm on hold" song.

What do you dislike?

Can't set up queue for putting callers on hold and then letting into meeting. If I have a back-to-back, I have to either lock the meeting, or let new callers join the existing meeting. Neither solution is great. Would be ideal to set up a queue and then have Uberconference notify me when people join the queue.

Easy to use, inexpensive conference calling. Benefits have been ease of scheduling many meetings and not having to worry about which conference line I'm using. Minimal tech and works every time.

UberConference review by Ralph K.
Ralph K.

"Everything to make our work faster."

What do you like best?

I like that I can make my conference much easy and wonderful. Information very simple. And I would like to say that to use that program easy for me and it is easy for everyone. The working day is flying.

What do you dislike?

That software was made for a productive work. I don't know any bad sides of that program. Support always will give you answers to your question. Good work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

UberConference - perfect software to use. If you want to make your work easy and productive that you can get it from that software. With this platform, your job will be created nicely.

Our working day becomes more open and simple. Great work with video calls which we are doing a lot during a day. We are happy and our customers. A good solution to make your job creative.

UberConference review by Ekaterina C.
Ekaterina C.

"Easy and Straightforward"

What do you like best?

I like the Uber Conference tool because it is the simplest web conference tool that you can set-up in a few minutes.

The tool gives you a lot of different functions which are basically all you need to drive your online meetings. You can record your meetings, and share a unique web conference details with any participants. You do not have to download anything to your computer which makes it even more attractive to use.

What do you dislike?

The software may be slow to respond when you want to share your screen, I had to re-start a screen-share feature before it started working.

I was able to connect with all my third-party partners using the software. I had to share the unique link and conference details for other participants to join an online meeting. This is very simple and straightforward approach to immediately connect with your colleagues and partners.

UberConference review by Farid S.
Farid S.

"Easy to use conferencing software that could improve on the audio quality"

What do you like best?

We started to use Uberconference after seeing a partner organization of ours schedule us into it. We liked the fact that calls could be easily scheduled, recorded, and screens be shared all within a white label environment. Setting up a conference calls is far too easy, you simply log in, click on either start it now or set it for a later time and you are done. Recorded calls can be accessed at later times. People who are having trouble attending can be boarded onto the platform easily as the software can make outbound calls and bring them into the conference. So far we have had good feedback from everyone who has used it, except for a few cases mentioned in the dislikes section of this review.

What do you dislike?

There only seems to be one password that can be used to lock meetings. If that password is out, a client could join another meeting at a later time. Each meeting should have its own unique password.

Audio quality leaves much to be desired. Sometimes it is difficult to hear people and others have complained that every time we have used it, they have had a glitchy connection whereas when they do conference calls via Skype they have no problems.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you get the free account first and test the audio quality. If you have team members in overseas locations, you may run into trouble.

Setting up virtual meetings with clients that are either on the fly or scheduled. Recording the calls is also important.

UberConference review by Lukas W.
Lukas W.

"Web conferencing that's simple to use"

What do you like best?

This service is easy to use. You can connect on your phone or on your computer and you can communicate during the call using chat, video, and old fashioned voice. There's a screenshare option that can broadcast a users screen to the rest of the attendees.

What do you dislike?

It basically does all it sets out to do and it does it well. The only thing for us would be the ability to remote control a screenshare session, but the reality is that this products goal doesn't align with that wish.

We're trying to make communications with new and existing customers easier. Not only easier, but more useful and flexible. We find that giving people a web conference location is a great way to give them flexibility. No more 'phone tag' as we just wait until they arrive at the call!

UberConference review by User in Pharmaceuticals
User in Pharmaceuticals

"Solves almost every conference call problem"

What do you like best?

I love that you can see everyone who is on the line. I also appreciate that it texts you when someone is on the line so you don't have to wait around for the call to begin. Of course, if you want to wait you can upload your own custom music or pick from some other songs. You can also jump into a screen share if needed. I like that you can mute other people from the dash board and see who is the person with the loud dog or eating some chips.

What do you dislike?

Screen sharing is good but not the best that I have used. I think that there is a lag every now and then. I also wish that international was included in the free plan, but I understand why they don't give that away up front.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I always recommend this to my friends and colleagues, no more waiting until other's join the call, no more having to ask people to go on mute if they have a dog or are munching on some chips, and no more "secret" listeners after you end a call!

Great for when you need to know who is on a call. The free option is also great for when you need to do something on the side without a pro account.

UberConference review by George B.
George B.

"Works Great for Conferences Without Sharing"

What do you like best?

Conferences are easy to use on computer, mobile, or a desk telephone in an office. That makes UberConference a great cross-platform solution. And because no PIN is needed to start or join a conference, it's an easy solution with good admin/moderator controls.

What do you dislike?

The sharing module doesn't work well. It's easy for attendees to fall a screen or two behind. This is UberConference's biggest flaw.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For voice conferencing with some good admin features including logs, locking calls, and a dash display, Uberconference gets the job. If you will be presenting from your screen, the features are there, but they are often slow.

With a remote team and customers scattered throughout the country, this is a great way to coordinate calls across time zones. We even use it when we know that someone is busy and doesn't have administrative support. They can call in a minute or two before or after the call and not have to worry about syncing up schedules to the minute.

UberConference review by Raymond J.
Raymond J.

"Awesome service for helping your customers"

What do you like best?

Quite simple and speedy registration. You input your data and the UberConference is straight away geared up to start the conference. quite consumer-friendly interface. a good idea with quick touch information. The purchaser only wishes to enter your quantity and Pin and also you at once connect. it is wonderful that the person does no longer want to be registered to begin the conference.

What do you dislike?

A number of my clients concept that they want to sign in first for you to touch me. it's awful that they may be now not notified in any way that it's enough just to enter its names and that's it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

UberConference is an top notch device for communication. It is easy and smooth to apply. I did no longer have any issues with the service.

Essentially, this is a assist to our customers. i've a number of customers that want to be contacted frequently, however they do no longer have any messengers. With the assist of UberConference, this is not a problem, because the customer does no longer need to be registered everywhere. UberConference definitely met our expectations and this is the higher carrier than for example be part of or GoToMeeting.

UberConference review by James I.
James I.

"Use for a convention with smooth step."

What do you like best?

i like that I don’t make any restriction to a mystery code to govern our name. excellent manner to proportion the weekly change slides. additionally, i love to accumulate feedback on the late styling renderings. The capability to edit conclusive copy earlier than producing our pack

What do you dislike?

I don't have any bad issues to apply that software program. i really like that we didn't have a bad blunders that can damage our communication and sharing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

right here you may have higher analytics abilties. you may be allowed to advantage actionable insights into your case connection. first rate fast and easy organizer install, no setup required for our contributors. plenty smooth step to begin conference calls on every occasion simply by means of dialing in. The possibility to govern bills to your all group in a single vicinity.

i love to have an easy step to install, and extra important that no installation important for companions. a good deal higher to manage all file procedure for our working crew in a single area. additionally, we've got an outstanding report sharing device. we adore that quicker solution which facilitates us plenty.

UberConference review by Gloria B.
Gloria B.

"UberConference does a goob job in making calls"

What do you like best?

UberConference will likely be free plus easy to make use of. This provides simple display speaking about and phoning. This specific program allows every single individual through the own association to be able to have a gathering line with minimum cost.

What do you dislike?

Since the particular particular PIN may never change through meeting in purchase to meeting, you might have users from your own own own following collecting being a relate of your previously collecting, which is usually generally a couple of attached with at all times period a good concern.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It will not consider satisfactory cost free item to use is available in purchase to personal endeavors within situation you might not really require to generate complete utilization of this specific particular every at the moment in addition as soon as again. Across the particular away chance that will will will a person may finish upward being working to make full utilization of this unique continually, I think you will discover out much better available options

Incorporating phone collecting and internet conference seamlessly! enabling several individuals through many areas within the particular particular particular MANY OF US to get component without getting installing anything within all!

UberConference review by Van P.
Van P.

"UberConference is useful on simple calls"

What do you like best?

UberConference is going to be free plus easy to utilize. This provides simple display talking about and phoning. This specific program allows every single individual through the own association to be able to have a gathering line with minimum cost.

What do you dislike?

Since the particular particular PIN may never change through meeting in purchase to meeting, you might have users from your own own own following collecting being a relate of your previously collecting, which is usually generally a couple of attached with all the time period a good concern.

Recommendations to others considering the product

UberConference review by Jay-ar A.
Jay-ar A.

"Easy Way to Make Conference Call!"

What do you like best?

UberConference allows users to conduct group conference calls simply and easily. After creating your account for free, you will be given a unique conference code number. No pin codes required. Just invite the people you want in the meeting and that’s it. What I like most is its high speed and very friendly user interface. It helped me a lot at work like screen sharing for presentation purposes.

What do you dislike?

There have been few interruption in my conferences recently. It goes off in the middle of the conferences and takes a while to reconnect.

Recommendations to others considering the product

UberConference is the easiest way to make a conference call and it's FREE!

UberConference helped me a lot at work and to easily communicate with my colleagues and clients.

UberConference review by Shrinaath A.
Shrinaath A.

"A very effective and efficient way to communicate and share ideas online "

What do you like best?

The ease of use of the product . All you need is good internet connection and it helps you immediately contact people from all over the globe. Great help tackle overhead costs. Provides seamless communication

What do you dislike?

The free plan allows only 10 participants and you would need to migrate to a business plan if more people are to be included . Does not allow recording video or screen . Requires rebooting at times if audio doesn't connect

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy way to establish conference calls between various parties in different regions. Voice clarity is awesome and usually calls are glitch-free

Contacting vendors from other parts of the globe for our capital projects . Great platform to communicate and share ideas among varies parties simultaneously.

UberConference review by Ana H.
Ana H.

"Overview of out loved service Uber Conference"

What do you like best?

Above all Conference can make it simple in order to provide my insight in order to others while teaming upward or getting someone else's factor on a venture.

What do you dislike?

The essential sign-in screen is too much hectic. Contingent after your own screen quality, it may be difficult to peruse plus confounding for a few that are usually not used to stepping into a telephone call. Within addition, you are able to just make use of chromium program with the particular product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If by opportunity you require a great deal of highlights for user friendly planning, have a gander in a passionate development. Upon the off chance that you need a straightforward web meeting device, this is really simple to make use of and never over confounded with useless shows.

The specific everlasting problem of customer strengthen is effortlessly being resolved with UC. The particular biggest benefit for almost all of all people offers been the cost-free a part of utilizing UC. We possess now changed into evangelists with regard to this

UberConference review by Christopher C.
Christopher C.

"Our Preferred Weekly Conference Call Solution"

What do you like best?

The emails generated and sent to invited users contain useful information and links. For example, showing the invited attendees, as well as allowing callers to run a compatibilty test, one which even the most non-technical person can run if they are able to follow on-screen instructions, are a tremendous benefit of this service.

What do you dislike?

My time using this service has exceeded my expectations. The feedback I have received from other users has been nothing but positive. I am unsure if there is a limit to the number of callers allowing. That said, I have no dislikes to report as of this time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a very easy to use solution, this service will more than provide you with needed options. Emails are informative, we have not experienced any outages or sound quality issues during our weekly calls.

We use this service for our weekly sales team Sunday evening accountability calls. I particularly benefit from viewing participating callers, their individual total connection times, as well as the option to replay the entire call. Attemping to use mobile phones for the same solution have proven to be unreliable. Call degredation and voice lag make for a very frustrating experiene.

UberConference review by User in Performing Arts
User in Performing Arts

"Simple. Maybe too simple?"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is - you have a phone number that everyone calls into. Wam, bam, done. No need to pre-schedule the time or send an electronic invite or anything like that.

What do you dislike?

I had one confusing day where I sent out the phone number to all of my participants and it prompted them for the access code, but I couldn't find the code for the life of me. Once I figured it out things were better, but it was a bit counter-intuitive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do a practice call before your official call to make sure you have all the information you need and that it's working well.

A few times per year, it is important that I am able to have a phone call with 4-6 people at once. We can't do it by skype or google hangouts because frequently some of us are on the road while others are at home/work/etc. I like that UberConference is FREE and easy to call into from anywhere.

UberConference review by Norman B.
Norman B.

"Now it's possible to use virtual meetings!"

What do you like best?

Perfect tools, so easy and understanding information about set-up conference and it's really works so well. Collegious who I invited to join, they are also had no problems.That's why I like it.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any hard complaints. I really like use this type of software as i know that functionality and it's easy to understand. So i much like than dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are searching for some type of software and till now you don't know which one to choose. That will be great to stop on UberConference. From the begin you will feel how its great to have it.

For all team very easy step of video calls with clients without needed too many hardware or software platform. Our job become more interesting and nice.

UberConference review by Lauren U.
Lauren U.

"Easiest to Set up"

What do you like best?

Uberconference is by far the easiest video conferencing software to quickly share a call in link with anyone. We previously were on another networking system and it was difficult to onboard new employees to set up conference numbers for remote meetings. We switched to using UberConference and everyone can manage their own links and use the google calendar integration to insert their line into a meeting invite.

What do you dislike?

The call quality can sometimes be spotty when screensharing. I've noticed that there is a significant delay with what the user is referring to and what actually appears on the screen on a couple calls.

Our team has a much easier time now spinning up conference lines to speak with external vendors.

UberConference review by Julie S.
Julie S.

"Easy and inexpensive"

What do you like best?

Very easy to use

Monthly $19.99 for recorded audios

Easily used with 12 users

Clear voice and audios

The online login lists everyone on the call and also it records how much each person spoke. It have the technology to identify the voice to the number of minutes that that person spoke during the call and gives you an email update when the call is done.

5 minute email reminders are available. You can adjust the reminders and customize it to what you like.

What do you dislike?

I wish they would have an app where you can use to call in as well

Recommendations to others considering the product

I really enjoy using this conference call tool.

conference calls in a second

Very easy to use

Solving the issue of having more efficient and effective easy conference calls

Whenever you get disconnected and reconnected, it's very clearly written and explained on your username.

UberConference review by ronald s.
ronald s.

"The easiest and most convenient way to connect online."

What do you like best?

The best thing is that I can call a person while chatting with another person, in addition to being able to make meetings with your employees and family from anywhere.

What do you dislike?

The sound of waiting calls is a bit annoying and should have a more pleasant sound; and if you are going to make meetings you have to do them from a Personal Computer, because the cell phone battery is consumed very quickly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

From the place you are, you can connect with your employees and family, in a very easy way.

The best thing I have solved are the work meetings with this application, since it is very versatile or easy to use.

UberConference review by Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.

"Great conference line"

What do you like best?

I like the hold music the best, as silly as that sounds. You dont realize while you're waiting for someone to join that it's actually a song about waiting for people to join. The conference line announces when people enter with names and uses a ton when it leaves. Our last conference line had very poor reception and lots of static.

What do you dislike?

There really isn't much to dislike on Uberconference. We haven't had any issues yet and all get a kick out of the music.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it! It's the best conference line I've used (though i dont know the name of the others---which is why this one is so much better since i REMEMBER the name)

We are able to conference in out of state/city offices with no issues. We utilize this for meetings and training purposes daily.

UberConference review by Sarah H.
Sarah H.

"Inexpensive (Actually Free!) Way to Conference!"

What do you like best?

UberConference is free, first and foremost! Sign up is super simple and the join link is shareable. Upon entering the conference call, there is a fun catchy tune that pokes fun of waiting for a conference to begin, which is way better than the elevator music found on most conference lines! Depending on the user's audio/mic, communication has always been super clear personally. Plus, you can see where your colleague is tuning in from via a map underneath their name!

What do you dislike?

None at the moment! I really enjoy uberconference and don't have any complaints.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use UberConference if you want a free conference line that you can either dial in or use through computer.

When the company needs to have a quick conference either by phone or computer, UberConference is a great tool to use. We had folks chime in all across the States either by phone or computer and it's nice to have that opportunity to choose whether to dial in or log in through a computer.

UberConference review by Spencre E.
Spencre E.

"Phenominal Tool for doing work from differant locations"

What do you like best?

I was able to work with my boss on a project while I was in Utah and he was in NYC so seamlessly. Because I was able to see his screen I knew exactly numbers and spreadsheets what he was talking about on the conference call, which for me is a huge advantage over standard video chat.

What do you dislike?

not much. The audio is sometimes hard to hear and there is sometimes a lag, but usually, that is a hardware issue not an issue with uber conference itself.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The user interface is so much simpler than Skype and it must more efficient, especially when discussing financial statements of excel sheets. I have no experience with blue jeans so I cannot speak to how uber conference compares to that software.

Trying to complete one task when your team is scattered across the country. It's so much easier to conduct a virtual meeting when you can see both the people in the meeting and the content being discussed.

UberConference review by Jess S.
Jess S.

"Easy, versatile. My favorite conferencing app."

What do you like best?

The screen sharing feature has made many of our calls with our graphic designer a million times easier. I love that for average conference calls everyone can connect by phone or with their computer. I love that the computer option has no "pin" required.

What do you dislike?

The hold music was kind of obnoxious, but once I figured out how to turn it off, I was much happier.

I love having a conferencing program that I know is easy to use. So whenever I'm planning a call with a vendor or customer, I know they won't have to hassle with downloading anything and have multiple connecting options. I also really like the scheduling feature. During our last round of hiring, we used it for telephone interviews and it was really easy for everyone.

UberConference review by Sarah C.
Sarah C.

"Very Easy to Use!"

What do you like best?

UberConference is super easy to set up and use. Creating an account is free and you simply end the URL link, phone number, and pin to whoever you're conferencing with.

What do you dislike?

There are changes that happen to the system that don't get announced. For awhile you didn't need a pin to join a call and then suddenly you did. This caused delays. Also there is an on screen lag that you have to account for. Sound quality can be bad if its an international call of if you call in on your computer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It’s very simple to set up and to use.

My business uses UberConference for video and online chats. It's free and it's something we absolutely need for our company.

UberConference review by Aimee R.
Aimee R.

"Uber Calling"

What do you like best?

I liked that we were able to see who all joined the call and where they were calling in from, that way we could keep track of who attended the calls. It was also great that you can record the call for future reference which is perfect for training purposes!

What do you dislike?

Occasionally, I wouldn't be able to hear others or they wouldn't be able to hear me when talking.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A great tool to use when you have to communicate with others who are not in the same office as you!

When working remotely it was an easy way to keep in contact with others and schedule calls in advance which helped productivity.

UberConference review by Kari P.
Kari P.

"Great, free conference call platform!"

What do you like best?

It's easy to use, has a great user experience, and the calls are really clear. Plus, the hold music is awesome.

What do you dislike?

Not a whole lot. What you get on the free version of the program is pretty amazing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need an easy to use, free, conference call system, you should use UberConference. It can handle conference calls for up to 10 people and you always know who is talking so there aren't any awkward interruptions. You can also share your screen so everyone can look at the same document at once.

UberConference makes it really to still have important work meetings with people who are work remote or need to be at home for the day.

UberConference review by Rich G.
Rich G.

"Super easy to use. Great for conference calls and screen sharing!"

What do you like best?

UberConference user interface is excellent. It's easy to use. It integrates into your calendar, and there is a browser plugin that makes starting/joins meetings simple.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much to dislike about this one. I had a little trouble screen sharing the first time, but after updating the browser plugin, everything works great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The free version met all the needs of my small team, but there is a paid version that will unlock a wide range of features.

We were looking to find an easy to use conference call system, that was inexpensive and that clients could access without any hassle.

UberConferece free version meets all of these requirements. The paid version provides many more features that take it to the next level.

UberConference review by MIRA K.
MIRA K.

"VERY HELPFUL "

What do you like best?

The things I like most are firstly that it doesnt only provide a instant call conference but you schedule a conference call also.While being on conference you can record the calls as well as invite people and you can view the details of people in call also.at last it gives you a brief summary of your call also

What do you dislike?

sometmes the application hangs when you are on call but still it is good

Recommendations to others considering the product

IT is very good and you can use it anywhere and at any time.It is very friendly and gives HD option

WITH THE HELP OF UberConference being in a conference call has been extremely easy now.It is such a userfriendly application helps me connect to a conference call anytime and anywhere

UberConference review by Ilie M.
Ilie M.

"Great software for media communication"

What do you like best?

I like that I can sign in with LinkedIn. It's entirely simple to dispatch a gathering and doesn't instantly require a product download. Hold music was eccentric and influenced me to chuckle the first time I run through.

What do you dislike?

It would be decent in the event that it offered a video choice, however, it's not so much work for that. The controls aren't generally simple to utilize. When you are on a screen share is hard to locate the quiet catch in the event of a hack or disconnected inquiry. The controls are likewise not supernatural.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Know that UberConference does NOT have video recording! That was NOT clarified to us before marking a 1-year contract and is an immense item hole. Additionally, take note that regardless of the unwavering quality issues, despite the fact that they've enhanced our opportunity with them.

We were endeavoring to interface individuals for gatherings over a few time zones. UberConference was the most cost-proficient approach to do that, and we could track who was at stake.

UberConference review by Administrator in Financial Services
Administrator in Financial Services

"Uberconference is the best, free, conference application. "

What do you like best?

Quite candidly, my favorite feature about UberConference is that is it FREE! That's right... free. I couldn't believe it myself. In addition to this product being free, it also allows you to record your meetings. Unbelievable.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I don't like about UberConference. It met all of our start-up needs and is integral for any business that has a geographic presence.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great, easy to use product. Very self-explanatory. My only recommendation is that you need to make sure the record is on. It's easy to do and they prompt you, but if you forget to turn it on you will miss the opportunity to have your meeting recorded.

UberConference allows you to record your meetings, which for a product that is free just blows my mind. This allowed me to really focus on the content of the conversation. Not having to dictate notes and being able to go back has really allowed me to be present during business discussions. Additionally, it tells you how long each member spoke for. I thought that was really great. I could go back to certain members of our organization and ask if they had any issues with what was being proposed since they didn't speak it. It is a great tool to see who is engaged and who isn't. On the positive side it shows who is really contributing, and I think that's a great way to maintain positive reinforcement.

UberConference review by Anisa C.
Anisa C.

"Conferencing without pain"

What do you like best?

The main feature of this program is sound quality, and this is important when often holding online conferences and seminars with other offices. Good mobile application. Great opportunities for the free version. And of course your personal music for a hold thу line is the main function.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I have a problem with document sharing feature in the mobile app, but after updates, it's gone. Also, it was some problems with sharing for the first time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Uberconference one of the best app for voice conferencing with other good features including call logs, locking calls, and a display sharing.

UberConference makes it really easy to have online meetings with our partners, or remote workers.

UberConference review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Good for screensharing and hosting meetings via calls"

What do you like best?

UberConference does screen sharing very well, and you can give anyone on the call the ability to share their screen, including clients. Its calls are also pretty stable -- very rarely are calls dropped or not coming in clear. It also gives the option to join by dialing in via a phone, or via the computer directly.

What do you dislike?

The settings to record the meeting are a little hard to find. Otherwise, UberConference does what we use it for very well. There's not much to dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try! I have tried it with calls of up to six people, and so far, no issues. Also, look for the meeting recording option -- UberConference will then email you a recording of your meeting after it is over.

Strong call quality (reduce dropped call and connectivity issues of people not being able to hear the others on the line), and screensharing. The biggest benefit is just how easy it is to screenshare.

UberConference review by Consultant in Internet
Consultant in Internet

"UberConference Review"

What do you like best?

What I like best is that it alerts participants via not just email like everyone else does but it notifies via SMS as it makes sure your participants wont miss your meeting and get hidden in your email inbox.

What do you dislike?

Editing upcoming meetings is a pain in the ass. Also, I've had issues where I cancel a meeting and the participants still get notified of an upcoming meeting. This comes off as unprofessional and this is why I stick with zoom or skype meetings.

Recommendations to others considering the product

make sure to message your participants via email or some other way if you do cancel a meeting and they are still being notified that its a bug with uber and not you.

See above, this seems to be a known bug and the uberconference team hasn't done anything about it. I switched back to zoom because of this issue. No benefits aside from SMS notification prior to a conference.

UberConference review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Review of UberConference"

What do you like best?

It is an easy way to stay connected effectively across my company where many of us work remotely. We are able to connect users across the U.S. and since we never go above the maximum amount of participants are able to stay on our free accounts.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I've had issues connecting my laptop to UberConference's microphone system and am required to call in by phone. It's a pretty random occurrence as it happens on my personal computer but not my work computer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you are already using Google Chrome which works better and is the most recommended browser for UberConference. It is better functioning than any other online conference system I've used so far.

As a company with many remote workers, having a functioning conference system online where we can share presentations and talk clearly is critical to the success of our operations. We've utilized UberConference across the entire company and haven't had any problems.

UberConference review by User in Management Consulting
User in Management Consulting

"A very reliable tool for conference call"

What do you like best?

I like that it's user-friendly, the line is clear, and it records the duration of the call. I was able to set up an account instantaneously and use it for client calls. I prefer to use this over any other conference call tool.

What do you dislike?

Never had a problem so far, I used this for more than 6 months already. Fast and reliable!

Recommendations to others considering the product

For some who wants to try using other resources for calling, you can try this Uberconference it doesn't cost you a cent especially if you are going to use Gchat for dialing within United States. It's fast, and it keeps a record of time interaction with client.

The main benefit is that it allows 2 or more parties to be on the line and it gives me the summary duration of the call via email especially when I'm out of the office.

UberConference review by Amanda C.
Amanda C.

"Affordable or Free for Small Businesses!"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to hop on a call, the clarity of screen shares and quality of sound. This is a great service and think its especially useful for small businesses or freelancers. I also like the customizable link which looks professional. I currently use the free version and it works great!

What do you dislike?

No video conferencing!

Annoying waiting song while you wait for people to hop on the call.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great free option, but if you need video chatting you'll have to looks somewhere else.

I work remote and use the screen shares often with my co-workers to go over specific tools and for training purposes.

UberConference review by Paul G.
Paul G.

"UberConference Helps me Coach my clients while I'm on the Run!"

What do you like best?

UberConference is easy to use. I have it set to automatically record whenever I dial in, so when my clients need help and I'm on the road, we can call in to our conference number and discuss solutions and brainstorm ideas, all while recording so we can reference the notes later. All of my client calls are archived so I can hold them accountable and also, glean ideas that came up during the call!

What do you dislike?

The screen sharing is not as good as I would like so I have a separate service for webinars. UberConference asks me to login and seems to forget the edits I made to my contacts, this is very annoying. My experience with screen sharing is limited. However, when I did use it there was significant lag time and also, screen sharing stopped or hung. Some users had problems enabling screen sharing in their browser.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would try a trial and make sure it meets all of the requirements before making the switch. I jumped in with both feet

My previous conference line didn't offer screen sharing and it didn't have high quality audio. I do interviews that I have transcribed and also distribute for training purposes, so audio quality is extremely important.

UberConference review by Dustin D.
Dustin D.

"Premium Service, Exceptional Quality"

What do you like best?

The ease of use. UberConference is straightforward easy to use. I have never had any major technical difficulties, and my clients have never complained about connecting either. It is convenient that customers can connect using their computer or the telephone.

UberConference is an amazing service. It has helped me stay connected wherever my business takes me. The service is convenient, easy to use, and extremely effective. My clients and I have not had any technical difficulties using the service. UberConference provides a level of service that the other companies charge a premium price for. UberConference helps me stay connected, get my business done, and it will help you as well.

What do you dislike?

My dislike that I have found is that if there are too many people on the call, the system does slow down a bit, or the audio and screen sharing stops working. There is no way of refreshing the system without completely logging off and back on again. During this process, there may become multiple instances of the same person on the call when in fact the original caller was either disconnected or refreshed. It can make it confusing to participants on the call when they see multiple instances of the same person on the call.

I work in the education industry, primarily with high school and college education students. My company and I use UberConference to connect with one another, share ideas, and connect with potential partners. The partners and I can collaborate in real-time in a cost-effective and easy-to-use platform. The benefits I have realized are that the call recording feature allows me to participate in the meetings more fully and not worry about writing down everything. I can focus on the project, and when I have a question, I refer to the recording and can easily remember or capture the information I need.

UberConference review by User in Cosmetics
User in Cosmetics

"Great for conference calling!"

What do you like best?

It is the best free conference call service our company has used because its the easiest to use (for both you and call participants), they also offer many useful integrations and features like free call recording and video screen sharing. I appreciate the text messages letting me know who's waiting on the line and how many minutes each conference call lasted.

What do you dislike?

No video sharing capabilities, you can't designate what methods to use to notify other callers, nor can you specify which phone number the service should use for any given contact. I have to use my personal phone, which receives texts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is by far the best conference calling service I've used. Perfect for smaller businesses.

Cost. We've previously used a serviced that was costly for our small company. We have less than 20 employees with the company, and UberConference is perfect for out needs. Our employees also work out of three different cities, so it's been easy to dial in and get everyone on the line when needed.

UberConference review by Emily W.
Emily W.

"Easiest conference call Ive ever used!"

What do you like best?

No pin# required to join meetings. One, easy to remember, 7 digit line and a URL that is also easy to use & share.

What do you dislike?

Back to back calls can be tricky...if your next appointment dials ine arly, they can hear previous call. Only way around this is to 'lock' the first call. But it makes an audible noise letting everyone know the call is locked..kinda awkward. Then, if next caller dials in early and line is 'locked' it just drops their call. It doesn't say 'please try back in a few minutes'

Fast & easy way to have meetings. Benefit is that prospects/clients/partners don't have to download a software to view screen.

UberConference review by Nikita D.
Nikita D.

"Great sound quality and easy screen sharing ! "

What do you like best?

It does not slow my computer down, it is a live link so that works out really well with clients. Screen sharing does not get stuck, sound quality is excellent.

What do you dislike?

International calling (outside US) is a little confusing for people. I have had requests regarding that concern, even though they have a page with info on it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Read articles on their website for any doubts or concerns you might have about their features, limitations etc. It is pretty informative.

demo calls, customer success calls to understand what the customer is having an issue with. Also helps to show different features of the product. Additionally, great for group calls as well.

UberConference review by Administrator

"UberConference is great! "

What do you like best?

I like that UberConference has a ton of functionality in its free version. We are a small company with not a huge budget - and I like that UberConference is Free to use for us. I also like the screen-sharing capability.

What do you dislike?

There honestly isn't much that I dislike. Sometimes when I want to change the uberconference - I don't like how I have to actually login to UberConference to update the time - versus editing it on my calendar. It sends out an update about the time/change - but I still have to login to UberConference to confirm the change. Sometimes there is also a lag during screen sharing but I've found that if I cancel - and then reinitiate the screen sharing on my end - the person I'm sharing my screen with can see it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely try it!! We really enjoy it!

We are solving the ability to conference all of our remote workers. We all work from different locations so its great to be able to get 5-10 people all on the same call. I also like to use UberConference during sales calls so that I can share my screen.

UberConference review by Eileen L.
Eileen L.

"Convenience Conferencing Platform"

What do you like best?

The best feature about UberConference is how simple people can join to the call/conference without dialing a pin or downloading a software. Plus, it's affordable compared to similar softwares.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike about UberConference is the audio quality. They can do better! I have encountered with some issues in which people complain about the losing audio or the call got disconnected.

The organization is trying to solve the meeting attendance. We use UberConference as a way to increase the number of people engaging in our meetings. Most people cannot attend in person to our meetings, so UberConference has allowed board members, and staff to join our meetings anywhere and anytime.

UberConference review by Hazel O.
Hazel O.

"Uber Conference"

What do you like best?

Easy access and clarity of the call is exceptional, It is essential to my job especially that most of our candidates prefer to have a conference call.

What do you dislike?

So far so good, because this tool is very useful especially when we are listening to client calls, but one thing that could be improved is the reception.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend this application, especially when calling someone that cannot be reached thru phone call.

If a candidate is outside us and cant call them thru phone then we use uber-conference, which is really important to our job since we do an executive search. and we need a prompt reply from the candidates.

UberConference review by Adam C.
Adam C.

"Good free option for video conferencing and screen sharing"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of setting up a conference call and having a url that anyone can join without adding any software to their computer.

What do you dislike?

Wish there was a way to restrict who can enter the call. Sometimes the call quality can drop, but that can be due to connection speeds of the parties maybe as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a low cost solution then definitely try UberConference. The basic plan is free, so you have nothing to loose.

Helps to do product demos and calls with multiple parties. The connecting is clear and pretty consistent.

UberConference review by Administrator in Media Production
Administrator in Media Production

"Great for online meetings and screensharing"

What do you like best?

UberConference is ready as soon as you sign up. There is no setup required. It is very simple to use and you can send out your dial in information right away. It is important since we talk with people all over the country to have a conference line where everyone can dial in, that does not have any technical difficulties while using. The clarity and connection is great when using Uber Conference.

What do you dislike?

I have ran into a number of my colleagues who dial into Uber Conference get a bit confused when trying to join the conference from their computer. They are user if they have to sign up for an account, and I need to tell them that they just need to put in their name to join the conference.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are other much more complex solutions out there then Uber Conference. Think about what you really need and how complex you need it. Uber Conference is great right off the bat, easy to setup and very affordable for someone who runs on a tight budget.

I have a number of people dialing in from all over the country to discuss production needs. Uber Conference helps simply the process by providing a dial in number and the ability for anyone on the call to share their screen with the others.

UberConference review by User in Higher Education

"Uberconference for sales"

What do you like best?

I like that it is super easy to use, both as a presenter and as an invitee. And that there is no software to download. And that you can use it on your phone or computer, and you can use the audio through your computer. I also like that you can share a file or your screen quickly, that you can see when ppl join, that you can join without audio and that once you are done with the calls, it saves the information of who was on it as well as their contact info and location.

What do you dislike?

I would say the only thing is that it doesn't have the ability to just share a browser or a portion of your screen. I haven't tried the messaging feature on a screen share because I'm scare the prospect on the other end will see it (when I'm on conference calls with SDR's). I also

Recommendations to others considering the product

Uber conference is great tool and super user friendly. there are alot of online conferencing tools out there, but I think Uber Conference has been by far one of the best I've used.

Business problem is communication and productivity. The benefits are ease of use as a presenter and as an invitee, makes things so much easier and smoother which equals more meetings mainly because you have time to take more meetings and don't have to worry about rescheduling or spending like the first 15 minutes troubleshooitng.

UberConference review by Consultant

"Conference with Global volunteers"

What do you like best?

I like the online browser based calling facility with required people all in on call. Calling into the conference call using the phone features

What do you dislike?

I didn't like the limitation in trial period mode and number of users logging into trial mode. May be they could have used trial period with time limit but not number of users limit. I was doing volunteer meeting and we have to switch to direct call using google hangout calling which is mostly free.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Not sure, unless they enhance there features and strategy of on boarding newly trying users.

We are organizing local events in different countries and when we discuss the next plan for organizing event we try to have a global call with 60 to 70 volunteers in one place. We choose uber conference because we though everyone can join whether with system or without system using the local mobile toll free numbers.

UberConference review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Online Demos and Meetings"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that you can have multiple users and anyone of them can share their screen on Uber Conference. You see who is talking and also chat in a side box.

What do you dislike?

A lot of times my clients have trouble logging in if they are using it for the first time. They ask do I need to put in all my information, or just my first name and then they are not sure where the screen share is or know if I am actually sharing my screen

Recommendations to others considering the product

The implementation is very easy and you can start using right away.

Make sure you look at from your clients perspective how their feel to login is, and are able to help them through the process. When conducting an online demo last thing you want is any tech glitches in the beginning.

Online demos and meetings. All our online demo's are conducted through uber conference. This allows my team to call in from anywhere and share our screen with our deck.

UberConference review by Lindsay F.
Lindsay F.

"Good for a Free Conference Program"

What do you like best?

The price is right on Uber Conference. You can either sign up for the Free module or the Business Plan for $10 a line. Currently the Free Option has suited are organization.

What do you dislike?

No video conference calls. We had to use Free Conference Calls instead of Uber Conference to do a Video Conference Call with clients overseas.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for a free conference calling option, then Uber Conference is the right selection. Keep in mind they can't do video calls YET, but I'm sure they will work on adding that.

No fighting over lines like we had to with WebEx. Everyone has their own conference line and we don't need to schedule around others.

UberConference review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Excellent value for a startup"

What do you like best?

Other than the price (free) we really like how easy it is to use Uberconference. Setting everything up was probably less than 5 minutes - including opening the account. We love that it runs entirely in the browser, including the audio, which makes it possible for us to invite people from abroad too without the expense of calling overseas and/or maintaining a local number in every country. The other week we invited a technologically-challenged customer to share their screen with us on it and they were able to run it in just a couple of minutes with no issues at all.

What do you dislike?

Apparently Uberconference only runs on Google Chrome - we never tried to run it in any other browser but we learned from fellow users that it won't run in Firefox, for example. It would have been ideal for it to run in every browser.

We needed a good conferencing solution with both audio and screenshare capabilities but we really didn't want to go all-out with something like WebEx or GoToMeeting, which we felt were kind of expensive and didn't justify our usage (which isn't that frequent nor massive). Initially we intended to piece together something internally but it's nicer to use something that's ready and professionally maintained.

UberConference review by John F.
John F.

"Great for startup... you cant beat free"

What do you like best?

Free!!! For a company on a tight budget or for those who do not like their current conferencing solution or want a back up... this fits perfectly.

What do you dislike?

Since I do not have the paid version I cannot stress against features that I am not familiar with.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Free! Play with it, look at the various settings. test the quality. It meets all the basic needs.

Limited budget for conference calling needs, this fulfills conference calls and screen sharing capabilities. The only limit is the international access but that changes with the paid version. Team meetings for remote reps are done on this as well as customer conference calls.

UberConference review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Amazing option for conference calls and screen share"

What do you like best?

For the free version of Uberconference, I think the tool is reliable. My company is in the business of facilitating conference calls so we use these Uberconference lines in high volumes. Rarely do we have issues with bridge quality and I've never heard of an instance where someone was dropped. I also like that you can go to the web address of the conference line to see who is attending the conference.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the screen share function of Uberconference is delayed and cumbersome. Ultimately, it's still a great free alternative than other paid options but it does sometimes freeze and you can experience some delays with what your viewers are using. I also wish that if the same number hung up and redialed back in, their stats were clustered together and not separately on the call summary report that you get at the end of the call.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it, especially the free version. What do you have to lose?

UberConference is AMAZING at the free level. We use the tool to facilitate conference calls between our clients and prospects. We also use them as the bridge lines for our client calls and for screen shares. It bridges the gap between folks that aren't in the same location. We also use the paid version for our company huddle where we have multiple people calling in from multiple locations.

UberConference review by Grant H.
Grant H.

"Simple Conference Service"

What do you like best?

The best thing about Uberconference for me is that it's insanely easy for my clients to hop on and join the conference. Whether it's a quick phone checkin or an advanced screenshare session, it's all done in one place.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I feel that is missing is screenshare recording. If that was added I would have everything in on place.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Set up your own custom waiting music, it's a nice personal touch. Also make sure you set up your phone alerts. This allows you to not have to wait on the line for clients if they're late. You can hop on as soon as you get the text.

I spend a lot of time on new feature training and this allows clients to quickly hop on and join in the discussion. If I ever have to do bug fixing with a client, they are also able to easily share their screen as well.

UberConference review by Cristina M.
Cristina M.

"Very good service for conferecing"

What do you like best?

I like that the social occasions are held remotely, so different people can use either their phone or PC to sign in. You can in like manner successfully share screens for demos or screen seeing.

What do you dislike?

I despise how unstable the organization is. I've gotten a few times just to have a poor affiliation and terrible quality sound. In like manner, the screen share feature slacks and doesn't work a couple of times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Test out the video share before using it in a social occasion. It doesn't for the most part work and guarantees the web affiliation is extraordinary.

A booked phone call line that can be used and supervised by methods for the web. The one we had is on an outlook plan yet amazingly irritating to use since it would beep until the point that a man related in.

UberConference review by Tarun G.
Tarun G.

"No bad, could be helpful "

What do you like best?

1. Free conference calls. There's even a quirky "hold" music the first person to the conference hears when no one else has arrived yet. It's really a reliable service

2. I can share a Google Document with my conference members

3. You can see when someone logs on the call and from where from they are,

4. Best is that you have choice of screen sharing or face to face. acceptable recording features.

5. Another feature I like that if I dial in from my mobile phone, it recognizes that it's me and I don't have to enter my passcode.

6. My clients and I have not had any technical difficulties using the service.

7. It is convenient that customers can connect using their computer or the telephone.

What do you dislike?

I face difficulties with audio quality sometimes when there are more than 4 people it starts to echo, not bad though bt had this experience once or two.

- Mobile apps provide only the core features of Desktop edition nothing else.

- I found that few international codes are not there in the dialer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

help you in setting up calls with your big clients in no time. Also it gives ability to share files, screen etc which is handy when the time is less to talk

Majorly I use it to connect to my client spread all over the world, it allow me to arrange calls on mobile numbers or with software. Very easy to use

UberConference review by Srinivasan R.
Srinivasan R.

"The simplest and easiest way to set up conference calls and screen sharing"

What do you like best?

Setting up a conference call on the fly with one or more participants with a minimum of a fuss

What do you dislike?

We upgraded to the business plan and were forced to remember a local# or a toll# and we did not see any major advantages - some minor ones like the lack of a PIN. So, we downgraded to the free plan. The only downside is that it does not allow international dial-ins but we don't have any international customers/partners right now - just North America.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Start with free tier first - See if it meets your needs and then upgrade to the "business" version

This is the primary tool we use to have conference calls with partners and clients.

UberConference review by Megan B.
Megan B.

"It's functional and has some cute features!"

What do you like best?

The custom on-hold song is absolutely hilarious. It actually makes me look forward to dialing in each week.

What do you dislike?

The login process is frustrating and it doesn't "remember" me from week to week; I have to login with my LinkedIn profile every time and sometimes it takes a refresh or two for the login to "take." It also sometimes misrepresents members of our team in their profile screen on the call (i.e. one member always shows up as a caller from Minnesota even though she is calling from a New York area code - very strange).

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for something functional and easy to set up, this gets the job done.

We generally use GoToMeeting as our conference call solution and I frankly prefer it to this, but this is what we use as an alternate line when the main one is already booked by someone else on our team. It's functional and gets the job done.

UberConference review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Works great as intended, wish it had a few more advanced features"

What do you like best?

It's dead simple to provide a customer with my UberConference connection info and hop on a call for a screensharing tutorial.

What do you dislike?

I wish I could record a video of the call to send my customers for reference later. So far, it's only possible to record audio. Sharing a single window (as opposed to my whole desktop) in UberConference can also prove troublesome with pop-up windows. For example, I typically give demos with Tableau software using UberConference's screenshare, but when I connect to a data source and a new login window pops up, my customer's do not see this window. I have to share my full desktop, instead of just the Tableau window, and then they can see Skype/email notifications so I must always remember to turn those off.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Biggest drawback is that it doesn't record video along with audio when screensharing

My main use case for UberConference is screensharing. This help me understand customer support issues and also helps me demonstrate how our platform works.

UberConference review by Amanda H.
Amanda H.

"Best conference dial in to date!"

What do you like best?

I absolutely love that you do not have to go to another website to schedule a conference call but that you have your own dedicated number and dial in (plus international dial ins)! You can say goodbye to going to another browser/website and manually entering in the details of the call which saves a lot of time! I've never had an issue with the conference number not working like I have with other dial ins.

What do you dislike?

There is honestly nothing that I dislike about uberconference. I've had nothing but positive experiences with it!!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Allows use UberConference!

UberConference allows you to easily have a dial in on hand without having to create a dial in like with other conference programs. I can easily pop the dial in into the calendar invite along with sending it in an email and I don't have to worry about it not working!!

UberConference review by Pablo C.
Pablo C.