UberConference

Free conference calls with a visual interface. See who's on the call, see who's talking, and more...and FREE

Work for UberConference?

Learning about UberConference?

UberConference Reviews

Showing 645 UberConference reviews
UberConference review by User in Publishing
User in Publishing
View Original

"Easy to Use!"

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about UberConference
UberConference review by ken b.
ken b.

"UberConference - Connect from Anywhere"

What do you like best?

UberConference changed online connection perpetually by not using PINs and making it straightforward for individuals to join. With ground-breaking call controls, consistent screen sharing, and HD calls, its less demanding than any time in recent memory to remain associated regardless of where work discovers you The magnificence of this software is you can essentially click a connection and join the conference call.

What do you dislike?

The screenshare alternative isn't bolstered on firefox browsers. Chrome is compulsory while screensharing. Anyway the common screen can be seen by means of any browser.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Google Meet and Google Hangouts were a nightmare particularly when it came to screenshare, and ended the life out of us endeavor to associate and getting the opportunity to assemble a meeting. Zoom and skype were additionally comparative nightmares to use regularly, and that was the point at which we found uberconference.

We think this is the principal straightforward conference software I and my group have ever utilized and is among the just a single to work flawlessly and is intended with the end goal of workplaces.

What Video Conferencing solution do you use?

UberConference review by Yudith Marlene A.
Yudith Marlene A.

"group communication through uberconference"

What do you like best?

What this application mainly has is that you can use the wonders that this application has, it has a pin assigned, however, to make a video conference, you do not need to mark the pin, only with the contact you make the call, another thing that I think it's great that within the same conference, you can make the messages of any subject, sales, marketing or accounting, among others, a very good application for conferences, without having to gather an entire team and lock them up in an office.

What do you dislike?

From this application I do not see anything negative, it seems to me that it is very complete, to manage meetings and give new orders to your team with just that you make a conference in uberconference.

Recommendations to others considering the product

much more publicity to reach all the lugaes of the world

With this free trial, make a few invitations with a minimum team of work where you can make a small conference, and the connection was fluid, had a good resolution and I could perform a mini test in the presentation of numbers, no one on the team had to download nothing, it's like watching a video on the computer, and really fun to really excellent application.

UberConference review by Juan Pedro C.
Juan Pedro C.

"One conference web program"

What do you like best?

I think the best of this conference program its you dont need install the program, you only need enter in this web and use in the web, you can decide if pay or not, and if you paid its cheap

Yo pienso que lo mejor de este programa de conferencias, es que no necesitas instalar el progara, tu solo necesitas entrar en la web y usarlo desde esta, tu puedes decidir si pagas o no, y si pegas es barato.

What do you dislike?

Becouse its a web program you havent 1 list for your contacts, i think maybe need one.

the option list its little, for a simple call its ok but other programs do this better.

Como es un programa web, no tienes una lista con tus contactos, i pienso que tal vez se necesite una.

La lista de opciones es muy pequeña, para una simple llamada esta bien, pero otros programas hacen esto mejor..

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a web videoconference program this its the best, easy use and fast.

Si tu necesitas un programa de videoconferencia web este es el mejor, facil de usar y rapido

When u cant for any thing install a program in your pc and need do a videoconference this its your program, in one time we have a problem with other videoconference program we use and this program save the day.

Cuando tu no puedes instalar un programa en tu pc y necesitas hacer una videoconferencia este es tu programa, nosotros una vez tuvimos un problema con el programa que usamos para videoconferencias que usamos y este programa nos salvo el dia

UberConference review by Hazzim A.
Hazzim A.

"Uber for desktop it's great, but not for mobile users."

What do you like best?

I like the experience and look and feel of the desktop (web) edition, it's easy to use and very simple to learn how works, I like the feature of geolocation of the members in a call.

What do you dislike?

If you are using the mobile version (iOS in my case) you can join the conference with your data, you need call and join the conference, or just view the sharing screen without sound, for a mobile user in US shouldn't be a problem the call (local call), but for international users the call is trough roaming (international call).

Recommendations to others considering the product

The software works great, if you are in US the mobile version shouldn't be a problem, for international users the call from mobile it's a extra cost (roaming).

It's the main videoconference in my company, works fine and it's easy to use, screen sharing works awesome.

UberConference review by Nikolay G.
Nikolay G.

"Great conference software for a cheap price"

What do you like best?

It has all the tools that we are looking for in a conferencing software ie. Web UI, Android and IOS native app, provides a generic room URL, locking room etc. Also can be integrated with a CRM software that we use on a daily basis so it helps us automating the email invitations.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that it doesn't have and it's not either a huge priority is a video conference. I have tried to find how to share my video camera but couldn't make it. Maybe there is an option but I wasn't able to find it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely, recommend this conference software. You will get the best deal for the money you spend on. I have already tried and compared various different meeting software and this is the best so far I used.

It's much easier to schedule meetings with our clients and if someone is earlier at the meeting conference he can wait for the participant to join him, while a nice music is playing in the background.

The biggest benefit of using UberConference is the low price compared to other conference software and being able to dial-in internationally as some of our clients couldn't connect using the Web UI.

UberConference review by Jarod L.
Jarod L.

"Use for a conference with easy step."

What do you like best?

I like that I don’t make any limit to a secret code to control our call. Great way to share the weekly trade slides. Also, I like to collect feedback on the late styling renderings. The ability to edit conclusive copy before producing our pack.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any bad problems to use that software. I like that we didn't have a bad error which can destroy our communication and sharing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Here you will have better analytics skills. You will be allowed to gain actionable insights into your case connection. Super fast and simple organizer install, no setup required for our participants. Much easy step to begin conference calls every time just by dialing in. The opportunity to control accounts for your all group in one place.

I like to have an easy step to install, and more important that no set up necessary for partners. Much better to manage all report process for our working team in one space. Also, we have an amazing document sharing system. We like that quicker solution which helps us a lot.

UberConference review by Frederick W.
Frederick W.

"Good communication quality"

What do you like best?

Very simple service. It is so easy to register and start to work with. I like the quality of the connection, not one of my clients complained that the connection is bad. I also like the simplicity of the invitation to the conference. The client does not need to go through a boring registration, just throw him your data and pin code and that's it. Excellent function of file sharing, I have not yet any error in the transfer.

What do you dislike?

I had moments when I spoke with our client and because of the quality of the connection he finished the conversation. With UberConference this has never happened.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a simple service for video conferencing, but with good communication quality you definitely should try UberConference. All my clients like to communicate through it.

We worked for a long time with the Zoom service. It's quite expensive, and we decided to try something else. UberConference is not much cheaper, but it's much more pleasant to work for us and our customers.

UberConference review by Lynn T.
Lynn T.

"Very easy to use web conferencing tool"

What do you like best?

It is very easy to start a conference without having to provide codes to your guests. All they need is your personal link and the time to show up (or immediately if you do an immediate session). The audio is very good and allows you to use your computer or a phone. When using phone, you can have the system call you . . much easier than entering phone numbers and then codes!

What do you dislike?

The only complaint I have is that if you don't assign the session codes (not having to is one of the best features), then anyone with the link can join in on a conference you are having. There needs to be a way to approve anyone before they can jump in on your conference!

Recommendations to others considering the product

The cost is very reasonable so you should give it a try. Once you sign up, you will get a private url like uberconference.com/mylink and all you have to do to start a conference is log in and give someone the link.

Business communications, sales demos, customer training. We've found UberConference to be very easy to use and friendly for our non-technical customers. It's so easy to use that even associates who are using the 'big guys' in web conferencing will defer to using UberConference when we need to meet because they know it's so easy.

UberConference review by Stephen T.
Stephen T.

"Great for small groups"

What do you like best?

Cost (it's free), ease of use (pretty simple) and no-frills. Send an invitation and you can connect up to 10 people for free (the business version is $20.00 a month which is still very cheap!). It allows you to record the session (great for posterity and support). And it's the same hyperlink each time--so I have my regulars point toward a bookmark--and we connect.

What do you dislike?

Audio only, and it sometimes chops the conversation up, but generally the quality is good.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check what your requirements are--if you do occasional audio-only support or conferencing, this is a solid product. But honestly, it's a case of getting what you pay for--and since it's free, I don't expect exceptional quality and 5-9's uptime.

We don't have an internal conferencing server yet, so I use UC for remote support and tech calls--it's a lot easier than trying to do audio conferencing on our handsets.

UberConference review by Logan J.
Logan J.

"Its great for people who work remotely "

What do you like best?

I yse this for weekly conference calls for a livestreaming app. This is how they hold meetings for the contracted broadcasters its awesome because who ever is not speaking can be muted and media can be shared easily. There are a lot of great features.

What do you dislike?

If anything i guess it would be the password needs 10 letters and that makes me not remember it everytime i really like this product so i cant really think of anything

Recommendations to others considering the product

I really think its a great product and recommend it to anyone with a team of remote workers that are otherwise unable to connect as a group.

Because broadcasters live all over the world a traditional meeting is impossible. This app has bridged the gap and the features really make it as close as possible to a traditional meeting

UberConference review by Jan L.
Jan L.

"Excellent service for helping your customers"

What do you like best?

Very simple and fast registration. You enter your data and the UberConference is immediately ready to start the conference. Pretty user-friendly interface. A good idea with quick contact information. The client only needs to enter your number and Pin and you immediately connect. It is excellent that the user does not need to be registered to start the conference.

What do you dislike?

Some of my clients thought that they need to register first to be able to contact me. It's bad that they are not notified in any way that it's enough just to enter its names and that's it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

UberConference is an excellent tool for communication. It is simple and easy to use. I did not have any problems with the service.

Basically, this is a help to our clients. I have a number of clients that need to be contacted often, but they do not have any messengers. With the help of UberConference, this is not a problem, because the client does not need to be registered anywhere. UberConference really met our expectations and this is the better service than for example join or GoToMeeting.

UberConference review by Phil C.
Phil C.

"Free Conference Calling and Screen Sharing"

What do you like best?

After having used other conference calling services in the past, I like that UberConference offers a free alternative for small businesses. VoIP integration, simple screen sharing, and recording options make Uber Conference a must have for anyone doing web-based presentations. Another great feature is Uber Conference's post-call transcript, where they make the recording from the call available via a downloadable audio file.

What do you dislike?

The only negative is that the screen sharing options are only accessible to users running Google Chrome as their browser. The requirement is that the presenter is using the Uber Conference Google Chrome Extension.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Having only used Uber Conference for a few short weeks (probably a month), I think everybody should consider Uber Conference because they offer a permanently free level of service. There are upgrades available for larger companies, but we've found the free version to be fully functional.

I've used (and continue to use) TeamViewer for web demos, and while it works, it can often be clunky and require extra steps for the participant. We've never upgraded to use TeamViewer's VoIP audio, so the call portion was never connected to the video, which made recording difficult. With Uber Conference, I can now easily record sessions.

UberConference review by Kraig P.
Kraig P.

"Great for conference calls!"

What do you like best?

I like that I can manage calls very universally, I can write them and send files to participants. I can share my screen. I can quickly download it for an impromptu web conference or hold scheduled meetings that I create from my calendar using integration. Best of all, I do not need a business account with shared places with which we fight for planning. And he still has the tools that I need.

What do you dislike?

This software was created for productive work. I do not know any bad aspects of this program. Support will always give you the answers to your question. Good job.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A quick and easy way to hold meetings. The advantage is that potential customers / partners do not need to download the software to view the screen.

The free version has satisfied all the needs of my small team, but there is a paid version that will open a wide range of functions. This is definitely the best conferencing service I've used. Ideal for small businesses.

UberConference review by Eugenie C.
Eugenie C.

"Adequate Service"

What do you like best?

Very easy to configure and use the service. Registration and use are completely free if you are small organization. Really simple registration. Minute the time and you can start the videoconference. The convenient function of sharing, you can quickly share any document.

What do you dislike?

During a call there is a very bad sound, I noticed that this happens more often during international calls. Compared to the corporate version of Skype, the quality of UberConference communication is worse. No normal support for other browsers, only Google Chrome. So this program is where to grow.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a simple and free conferencing system, you should try the UberConference.

Since many of our partners use UberConference, we also decided to try this service. For local video calls, its quality is acceptable, but it is better for international users to look for something else. Basically, we use UberConference to communicate with our multicultural team.

UberConference review by Lauren G.
Lauren G.

"Great Free Conferencing Solution, but..."

What do you like best?

UberConference has a lot of great features (like screensharing & call recording). I also like the post-call email I get showing the breakdown of who talked and the hold music is super jazzy and never ceases to make me laugh. But my favorite part of Uber Conference is it is free! For a free solution, it is full featured and robust and honestly cannot be beat.

What do you dislike?

The sound quality can be spotty at times and it can be very particular about how you enter in your code. Also, it can be really quirky about the person it displays when you're using a company line, something that has caused confusion on more than one occasion. Also the screensharing can be unintuitive,

Recommendations to others considering the product

Understand that there are pluses and minuses to this tool, but for the cost (free), it cannot be beat. It is widely used in our company and it fills a hole in our process. If you're considering UberConference, I would recommend it-- particularly to smaller and/or growing companies and start ups.

A few years ago, our company stopped assigning conference lines to certain groups of team members. However, at times there is still a need to have a conference line-- this fills that need nicely! Ultimately, as a company the biggest benefit has been to allocate budget to more critical areas by using a tool that does the job and does it fairly well for no cost.

UberConference review by Seth K.
Seth K.

"Some parts are great, some parts are not"

What do you like best?

The user interface is phenomenal. Scheduling calls in the future is easy and there is a great integration with Google Calendar. I also like that there is just a unique number assigned to my account that people can use without a conference ID or pin.

What do you dislike?

The audio quality is awful and the screenshare sometimes has issues. The audio quality is the worst part, and is the worst when the prospect uses their computer to dial in. I wish there was a way to disable that option. The platform was flawless until the end of 2016 when they made a major UI change, and it hasn't fully recovered since.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'd definitely bring up their audio quality issues and see what they're doing to remedy them. We've been dealing with them for quite some time. While the issues are not constantly there, they are something that pops up every few months.

We're an inside sales team selling software, a conference platform with screen share capabilities is as critical to our team as computers themselves.

UberConference review by Lionel M.
Lionel M.

"A tool for working together in a conference"

What do you like best?

Simple service. I can easily share with all my colleagues with my advertising slides and much more. I can always upload recorded conversations about whether I'm at home, in the office or on the road. The quality is great for my use. With the help of this platform I have already conducted hundreds of conferences. In addition, I like the excellent quality of communication.

What do you dislike?

I do not know the bad sides of this program. Support will always give you the answers to your question. Great job.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The platform really met my expectations, and this is the best service for me. I would recommend it to others who are looking for software that allows sound calls, screen sharing and conferencing. We can easily communicate between team members and share the results through the screen sharing function.

An excellent tool for communication. This program is simple and easy to use. I did not have any problems with the service. A quick and easy way to hold meetings. If you need a simple and free conferencing system, you should try this platform.

UberConference review by Joseph J.
Joseph J.

"I'm really happy with the work of this service"

What do you like best?

High-quality and simple interface, sharing the screen, the ability to control video communication (remove the noise of subway, lei dogs, etc.), the ability to choose your number for communication, a good mobile application work, instant conference calls (simply dial the number), all these and many others you can use in the UberConference. Just a lot of convenient features.

What do you dislike?

As I said, I'm happy with the work of this service. I did not find any defects.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I can say with confidence that UberConference will definitely like you, and you will be able to advise this software safely to your partners and friends.

The first thing that impressed me so much was the rating of this service, and I decided to use it. In addition, you know, I was satisfied with the result and did not regret my choice. My work with clients and communication with employees who work remotely has become better and more productive with the help of UberConference. I will continue to use UberConference. Everyone I have contacted with UberConference was happy with the quality of the connection, the ease of use and the many features UberConference offers us.

UberConference review by Darrell R.
Darrell R.

"Smart and simply"

What do you like best?

I like that UberConference is very reliable for beginners. With the help of UberConference, I have already held hundreds of conferences. Also, I like the excellent quality of communication. No matter where your companion is, the quality is always on top. I also liked the opportunity to join the conference. My colleagues do not need to register anywhere, they just receive a link from me, and we begin the discussion. The mobile version of the client is very convenient. Also, UberConference has a good security, I hope that my conversations will always remain confidential.

What do you dislike?

I have never any difficulties using UberConference. Definitely, recommend.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Service is very easy to operate and reliable. If you often use VOIP clients or conference services, you should definitely try the UberConference.

I often have to contact customers, and UberConference let me quickly to connect and start a discussion. UberConference simply has no equal for ease of use and joining the conference. Sometimes I use screen sharing, it is very handy feature if you have a conference for a large team.

UberConference review by Lilian W.
Lilian W.

"You will have the opportunity to mace conference at one click."

What do you like best?

I guess it is the better way of sharing our screen. I can easily and very quickly share the weekly commercial slides. Much faster to collect feedback on the new style renderings. I have the opportunity to fast timetable conference calls.

What do you dislike?

Actually, nothing says bad about this platform. I think it is everything that we need at work. Of course, it is will be much better to have more updates and give to us more options to use our screen sharing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Software give the better way of use. Super easy and fast to run in a context tab of your browser. You will be able to make your meetings when necessary. The ability to share and edit files in the conference which is made simple step of understanding all group.

We guess this is a flexible platform which helps to provide effective meetings via a real time. Not only does it allow users a way to share active content, but it also gives meeting manager control.

UberConference review by Maggie S.
Maggie S.

"UberConference - Great Tool!"

What do you like best?

The feature I like the best is screen-sharing. I do not work in the office where my coworkers do, so the ability to screen-share with coworkers has made my job much easier! By sending a link, a team member can invite to chat and choose whether to screen-share, allow audio, and add users. This has made collaborating on projects a lot easier, as we can have quick access to one-another's screens and can work through any issues over an audio call.

What do you dislike?

I disliked that it is a little confusing to get into a call. Each time I have been invited on a call, I have clicked the link, selected to log in with my LinkedIn, and just ended up on the login page again. It takes some clicking around to figure out how to join the call.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I definitely recommend using UberConference in the workplace. I think it is a great tool for VoIP and conferencing between coworkers and even with clients! I would recommend it to others that are looking for a software that allows audio calls, screen sharing, and conferencing.

We are able to communicate between team members easily and can share progress via the screen-share feature. Also, the recording feature is very useful when we are working on new projects. It is a great advantage to be able to access the recording and pull information that may have been missed the during the conversation.

UberConference review by Cliff T.
Cliff T.

"With UberConference you will have easy working days."

What do you like best?

I enjoy using that software as I know that all my meeting will be of higher quality. I can easily share with all my colleagues with my sales slides and more. I have an ability to pick feedback on the latest design performance. Gives me the better way to control all my calls. By seeing social profiles of user I will be sure to whom I speak. All my conference and calls are safe.

What do you dislike?

No bad comments about this product. You can be sure that you will not have any delays at work. Also, the connection is working well with no breaking connection line.

Recommendations to others considering the product

With UberConference you will be able to do a lot of work in one place. You will have an opportunity with this software to use screen sharing and conference calls. This software will save your money, time and increase your effectiveness. I recommend it to you and your company.

We have the best way to manage all working routine. We like to use screen sharing and get from it much more for our work. We are found that it is easy for us to organizer setup, and more important that no install required for partners. With UberConference we have the ability to control reports for our whole team in one place.

UberConference review by Be'N O.
Be'N O.

"UberConference is great for Journalists"

What do you like best?

I love using UberConference to conduct interviews for my magazine as well as when I freelance for other media outlets. I can always download the recorded conversations whether I am home, at the office, or on the road. The quality is great for my use.

What do you dislike?

While the quality is great for my use, it can always be improved especially when I want to clips from the interviews for marketing or other placements. I also think the background music becomes annoying when using the free service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

UberConference delivers standard quality recordings with a friendly user interface. It's perfect for conference calls and allows to archive each call online as well as download recordings of each conversation when necessary.

I was looking for an easy way to record the interviews I conduct for media outlets. I needed something that provided publicists and celebrities easy access while giving me satisfactory quality recording. UberConference fulfilled that need easily.

UberConference review by Jake R.
Jake R.

"Easy to use, by phone or internet"

What do you like best?

I love that Uberconference gives you a conference line that can be dialed into or connected to by web browser. This has proven helpful in multiple instances. I have never had issues connecting to my conference line.

What do you dislike?

There is little to dislike. They even have a funny waiting song that almost everyone I know who has waited on the line has enjoyed. The product is solid and delivers the experience people want.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's free so worth a try if you're in the market!

UberConference gives a dedicated conference call line to people who need it. I have used it more many calls, presentations, informal group chats and more! I like the report you get after phone calls too, it helps remember who was in attendance and how long the call went.

UberConference review by Marcu I.
Marcu I.

"Awesome with the exception of that resound makes it relatively unusable "

What do you like best?

Uber Conference makes it easy to bestow my knowledge to others while collaborating or getting someone else's commitment on a wander.

What do you dislike?

The basic sign-in screen is too much possessed. Dependent upon your screen quality, it can be hard to examine and jumbling to some who are not used to entering a phone call. Moreover, you can simply use chrome program with this item.

Recommendations to others considering the product

on the off chance that by chance you require packs of features for instinctive planning, look at a dedicated programming. In case you require a clear web conferencing gadget, this is to a great degree easy to use and not over perplexed with futile features.

The interminable issue of client support is easily being settled with UC. The greatest preferred standpoint for us has been the sans cost some portion of using UC. We have changed into evangelists for this.

UberConference review by Maria "Muddy" V.
Maria "Muddy" V.

"One of the best conference tools!"

What do you like best?

The features I like best about UberConference is the functions to schedule later and recording. The ease of use is great. Setting up a meeting is quick.

What do you dislike?

Voice quality can sometimes be unstable. International callers sometimes ran into trouble with the call in feature. Some call in features is not available in all country like India. The workaround is not that bad - just use the audio from your computer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There is sometimes difficulty with users in foreign countries to get logged on using the call in feature instead of using the conferencing audio options.

Having a conference call (training call) with team members that I was able to record the call's audio. This function was easy to use with a click of a button. This is a great tool to collaborate with team members to share audio, screen share and discuss topics for the agenda of the call.

UberConference review by Jorden B.
Jorden B.

"Affordable and Efficient Conferencing SAAS"

What do you like best?

UberConference is user friendly and affordable for small businesses, with a solid toolkit that makes it even more approachable and effective for day-to-day usage within our agency.

What do you dislike?

International usage, especially with screen sharing can often lag and delivery a sub-optimal experience. So much so that we often opt for a different service when sharing screens on a conference line.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tool for a small business looking for an affordable conferencing solution.

As a communications agency, having a dedicated conference line that can be used by anyone we choose, whenever we like without being complicated answers a huge amount of needs. The clarity of who is on the conference, and feedback after conferences are completed make communications all the better as well.

UberConference review by Antonio L.
Antonio L.

"Great conference call for free or paid with premium feats"

What do you like best?

You can control the calls in a very versatile way, you can record them and send files to participants thanks Google Drive or Dropbox (the one I use). You can share your screen. It have a great social media integration that allows other users to view informations about you or see Twitter feeds. You can also use the dedicated app on your smartphone.

What do you dislike?

While you can record mp3 files of the calls you can't record video or screen. Also you do not have access to the support 24h.

Recommendations to others considering the product

UberConference is a great product (regardless the version you use). So if you need an easy way to conduct conference calls or to reach your clients you must consider it. You also can use the free services to test it out and see if it is what your business need.

Since my is a small business and I was looking for a simple way to conduct conference calls with my clients I immediately set my hands on UberConference, thanks to the advices of a friend. I use the Platform to keep in touch with my clients and talks about needs and steps of the marketing campaign.

UberConference review by Jackie B.
Jackie B.

"Great Free Service, Easy To Use and Reliable"

What do you like best?

It always works. It's simple to use, with minimal steps. Even non-tech-savvy clients have had no trouble figuring it out. We can boot it up quickly for an impromptu web conference or have pre-scheduled meetings, which I create from my Google Calendar using the integration. Best of all, we don't need a business account with shared seats that we are fighting over for scheduling, and it still has all the tools we need.

What do you dislike?

We have occasional issues where audio won't connect. A machine reboot always solves this trick. Also, if the computer running the call goes to sleep, participants lose audio - and the call host doesn't always realize that it has happened.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great service if conference calls with screen sharing are you primary needs.

It's an inexpensive for a team to conduct and participate in web-based conference calls with screen sharing. We live on this for internal meetings with remote team members as well as with our clients. We can't afford to pay for a seat on a service like GoToMeeting or join.me for every employee, but one or two seats just didn't cut it. We had constant scheduling issues and were kicking each other out of calls. Uber Conference allows us to each have a free account with all the bells and whistles we need to conduct successful meetings. And there are never downloads for our clients.

UberConference review by Lily E.
Lily E.

"Great free web conferencing site"

What do you like best?

It's really easy to set up and use. There are no apps to download, nothing to tinker with, just click the link, call in with your phone or use your headset with your computer and you are ready to go.

What do you dislike?

The audio quality is not as good as some other services I've used. It started auto muting people with just 4 people on the call.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are tired of requiring potential clients to download apps or extensions in order to get a call together, this product is for you. It's quick and easy to set up and join calls. Screensharing is seamless, without the lag that some products suffer from. The audio tends to suffer with too many people off mute, but muting people other than the primary speaker seems to solve that issue.

There are many different products that allow VOIP and screensharing, many of them requiring apps and downloads. That can be challenging when you are trying to set up quick ad hoc calls with different groups of people. This product makes that process seamless.

UberConference review by Lindsey P.
Lindsey P.

"Best hold music of any conferencing app"

What do you like best?

Call and video quality is good. Mobile notifications are helpful. Hold music options are fun. Summary emails are a nice touch. I like that if I dial in from my mobile phone, it recognizes that it's me and I don't have to enter my passcode.

What do you dislike?

I don't have the specifics around when this happens, but I have had a few occasions where the person I'm conferencing with hasn't been able to share their screen. It's been rare, though.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It seems more modern and less clunky than other conferencing software I've used. It's got quite a few configuration options to tailor it to meet your specific needs. I've never had a problem with the call quality; bu if you do have a problem, you're prompted right after the call to report that, which is nice.

Audio and video conferencing with customers, both for training and troubleshooting. I've also been able to use the follow-up summary emails to see how long I spent on a call and how much I was listening (strive to do more of this), rather than talking.

UberConference review by Jan B.
Jan B.

"Easy, reliable video conference software"

What do you like best?

Simple to use. Choice of screen sharing or face to face. Good recording features.

What do you dislike?

I have no complaints. The software was easy use and simply got the job done.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have used it only for small numbers of people (3 at max). It works very well for that. If you're looking for a big conference or webinar, it may not be what you're looking for.

I was first introduced to Uberconference for a mastermind group. At that meeting, one of the participants, in Africa, kept getting dropped off the call. But I don't know what caused the drop off.

I was impressed enough at the software that I subscribed and used it to help a businessman write a book. We talked over Uberconference, and I recorded the conversation, got the conversation transcribed, and used it as the basis for the manuscript. It worked very well, no problems with the call or the quality of the recording.

UberConference review by Brittni K.
Brittni K.

"Great free conference call tool "

What do you like best?

- Funny custom music provides a great talking point

- Seeing when someone logs on the call and from where

- Recording capabilities (and sharing the URL after)

What do you dislike?

- Call occasionally drops or isn't supported by Safari + Chrome

- People can pop in anytime so calls can overlap

- Sometimes the PIN doesn't work

- not sure if you can customize or preference an area code--can be confusing when we're an STL company calling in from Rhode Island

Recommendations to others considering the product

- Ensure your invitee has the proper PIN number and URL for screen sharing

- Use on Chrome when possible

- Upgrade to bypass the PIN issue

- Sales calls! We record them like game tape and listen to them and do Calls of The Month. We use UC to record calls, submit great ones and ones we can learn from and reward great calls and learn as a team. We're solving issues like closing rates and gaps between our sales funnel--and so much more.

UberConference review by Jodie D.
Jodie D.

"Audio collaboration tool"

What do you like best?

I can share a Google Document with my fellow conference members. As long as I have set the permissions correctly, we can edit the document while we are conferring. This is great for collaboration, adding to agendas, completing work, etc. File sharing is great!

What do you dislike?

I wish this had video capability, but I understand that's asking for a lot from a free application.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This product does not include video, but it does have audio conferencing and powerful document collaboration capabilities. It does increase productivity and eases collaboration issues when people are at different locations.

Collaborating with others at different sites is easy with UberConference. It allows multiple members to discuss and edit a document at the same time, so productivity and efficiency are better with it. Having all people involved in a meeting and on board - virtually - keeps things moving smoothly. Better communication is the obvious benefit.

UberConference review by Juni L.
Juni L.

"UberConference - Great free conference calling for any business"

What do you like best?

Free conference calls. It's a reliable service, and there's even a quirky "hold" music the first person to the conference hears when no one else has arrived yet. Several colleagues have enjoyed the service, that they started using it in other areas of their lives.

What do you dislike?

This is not an issue for our company, but this service is only free for up to 10 people per conference. This works perfectly well for us.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very easy to use software - web and voip conferencing. A colleague who was abroad was able to call in using his computer with no problems. All calls are logged, and email confirmation sent at the end of the call. On the web you can see how many people are calling in and who they are.

We were using ReadyTalk for all our conference calls before. After looking at the monthly bill we wanted to try to cut down on the costs and looked into alternatives. Our IT director contacted his friends and colleagues elsewhere. Many of them recommended UberConference for it's reliability and relevance to our needs.

UberConference review by Joshua P.
Joshua P.

"Incredibly useful and easy to use conference tool. "

What do you like best?

One number, no PIN. I can see who's on the line via the web interface, handle muting, etc from there. So easy to use.

Also, text notifications when people call into my Uberconf line. This has SAVED MY BACON numerous times when I was on the road and forgot I had a meeting. Suddenly I get a text notification that a client is waiting on the line and I can call in and the client never even knows I had forgotten about the meeting.

Also, my clients LOVE the "I'm on hold" song.

What do you dislike?

Can't set up queue for putting callers on hold and then letting into meeting. If I have a back-to-back, I have to either lock the meeting, or let new callers join the existing meeting. Neither solution is great. Would be ideal to set up a queue and then have Uberconference notify me when people join the queue.

Easy to use, inexpensive conference calling. Benefits have been ease of scheduling many meetings and not having to worry about which conference line I'm using. Minimal tech and works every time.

UberConference review by Tsahi L.
Tsahi L.

"Gets the job done for simple, sharable, recordable meetings"

What do you like best?

It works, and doesn't require me to pick up the phone or use pin codes - just join from a web browser and you're in.

What do you dislike?

It somehow doesn't always pick up my company and title properly, as if it remembers some old data and never gets updated.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it. It works. Really well.

The free version is useful as hell, so trying it out is easy.

For me, this is mainly about getting recorded conversations when I need the recording.

Doing interviews with it is a great tool. Been using that when researching a topic and talking with various people or when I needed to write a case study with a customer.

UberConference review by User

"Uber Conference - Quick Setup & Easy Use"

What do you like best?

I like that all I have to do is copy my conference line information and paste it into my invites to get things moving. With the click of a button I have all the information I need for my stakeholders and it's all just in 3 lines!

What do you dislike?

The default hold music was just about the most annoying that I've ever heard. Fortunately there's a way to change it or turn it off. You just have to dig around your account settings for a minute.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Set up your account! Make sure you are customizing your experience.

I have to schedule a lot of impromptu conference calls. In a lot of cases, I'm scheduling with people that don't really understand how to connect on VOIP via a computer. Uber Conference makes it easy to connect via VOIP or landline and does a great job of making it easy for any user.

UberConference review by Ralph K.
Ralph K.

"Everything to make our work faster."

What do you like best?

I like that I can make my conference much easy and wonderful. Information very simple. And I would like to say that to use that program easy for me and it is easy for everyone. The working day is flying.

What do you dislike?

That software was made for a productive work. I don't know any bad sides of that program. Support always will give you answers to your question. Good work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

UberConference - perfect software to use. If you want to make your work easy and productive that you can get it from that software. With this platform, your job will be created nicely.

Our working day becomes more open and simple. Great work with video calls which we are doing a lot during a day. We are happy and our customers. A good solution to make your job creative.

UberConference review by Ekaterina C.
Ekaterina C.

"Easy and Straightforward"

What do you like best?

I like the Uber Conference tool because it is the simplest web conference tool that you can set-up in a few minutes.

The tool gives you a lot of different functions which are basically all you need to drive your online meetings. You can record your meetings, and share a unique web conference details with any participants. You do not have to download anything to your computer which makes it even more attractive to use.

What do you dislike?

The software may be slow to respond when you want to share your screen, I had to re-start a screen-share feature before it started working.

I was able to connect with all my third-party partners using the software. I had to share the unique link and conference details for other participants to join an online meeting. This is very simple and straightforward approach to immediately connect with your colleagues and partners.

UberConference review by Farid S.
Farid S.

"Easy to use conferencing software that could improve on the audio quality"

What do you like best?

We started to use Uberconference after seeing a partner organization of ours schedule us into it. We liked the fact that calls could be easily scheduled, recorded, and screens be shared all within a white label environment. Setting up a conference calls is far too easy, you simply log in, click on either start it now or set it for a later time and you are done. Recorded calls can be accessed at later times. People who are having trouble attending can be boarded onto the platform easily as the software can make outbound calls and bring them into the conference. So far we have had good feedback from everyone who has used it, except for a few cases mentioned in the dislikes section of this review.

What do you dislike?

There only seems to be one password that can be used to lock meetings. If that password is out, a client could join another meeting at a later time. Each meeting should have its own unique password.

Audio quality leaves much to be desired. Sometimes it is difficult to hear people and others have complained that every time we have used it, they have had a glitchy connection whereas when they do conference calls via Skype they have no problems.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you get the free account first and test the audio quality. If you have team members in overseas locations, you may run into trouble.

Setting up virtual meetings with clients that are either on the fly or scheduled. Recording the calls is also important.

UberConference review by David R.
David R.

"Minimal Conferencing Solution with Room for Improvement"

What do you like best?

The ease of use and ability to easily record calls.

What do you dislike?

It isn't currently possible to record screen sharing within UberConference, resulting in a loss of context for the audio recording. It also isn't possible to separate conferences, making managing conferences difficult.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a barebones conferencing solutions, UberConference is right for you. Otherwise, look elsewhere. Google Meet is a great alternative to UberConference that does everything UberConference does, sans international calls and built-in recording. Best of all, it's free with your G Suite plan.

I work with many remote clients all over the world. I hoped to find an easy-to-use conferencing solution with UberConference. The benefit of UberConference is that it allows people form anywhere in the world, as opposed to just North America, call in by phone or online, making it easier for participants with a poor internet connection to participate.

UberConference review by Lukas W.
Lukas W.

"Web conferencing that's simple to use"

What do you like best?

This service is easy to use. You can connect on your phone or on your computer and you can communicate during the call using chat, video, and old fashioned voice. There's a screenshare option that can broadcast a users screen to the rest of the attendees.

What do you dislike?

It basically does all it sets out to do and it does it well. The only thing for us would be the ability to remote control a screenshare session, but the reality is that this products goal doesn't align with that wish.

We're trying to make communications with new and existing customers easier. Not only easier, but more useful and flexible. We find that giving people a web conference location is a great way to give them flexibility. No more 'phone tag' as we just wait until they arrive at the call!

UberConference review by User in Pharmaceuticals
User in Pharmaceuticals

"Solves almost every conference call problem"

What do you like best?

I love that you can see everyone who is on the line. I also appreciate that it texts you when someone is on the line so you don't have to wait around for the call to begin. Of course, if you want to wait you can upload your own custom music or pick from some other songs. You can also jump into a screen share if needed. I like that you can mute other people from the dash board and see who is the person with the loud dog or eating some chips.

What do you dislike?

Screen sharing is good but not the best that I have used. I think that there is a lag every now and then. I also wish that international was included in the free plan, but I understand why they don't give that away up front.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I always recommend this to my friends and colleagues, no more waiting until other's join the call, no more having to ask people to go on mute if they have a dog or are munching on some chips, and no more "secret" listeners after you end a call!

Great for when you need to know who is on a call. The free option is also great for when you need to do something on the side without a pro account.

UberConference review by George B.
George B.

"Works Great for Conferences Without Sharing"

What do you like best?

Conferences are easy to use on computer, mobile, or a desk telephone in an office. That makes UberConference a great cross-platform solution. And because no PIN is needed to start or join a conference, it's an easy solution with good admin/moderator controls.

What do you dislike?

The sharing module doesn't work well. It's easy for attendees to fall a screen or two behind. This is UberConference's biggest flaw.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For voice conferencing with some good admin features including logs, locking calls, and a dash display, Uberconference gets the job. If you will be presenting from your screen, the features are there, but they are often slow.

With a remote team and customers scattered throughout the country, this is a great way to coordinate calls across time zones. We even use it when we know that someone is busy and doesn't have administrative support. They can call in a minute or two before or after the call and not have to worry about syncing up schedules to the minute.

UberConference review by Ivan G.
Ivan G.

"Best Free and Very Good Paid Conference Calling"

What do you like best?

Using many others, we settled on UberConference because of its easy of use and utilizing the main features that set it apart from many others. Specifically, the ability for it to manage both landline and video conferencing needs and the reliability of the calls.

What do you dislike?

It almost seems to force the video conferencing aspect to clients, even if the intention is to schedule a conference call. If you have the calendar app intengration, it will automatically insert the company URL for the call, which prompts for video instead of opting for the type of conference it has been setup to be.

Streamline our client communications, conference calls and screen shares.

UberConference review by Meghan B.
Meghan B.

"Stress Free Conference Calling"

What do you like best?

That it is easy to call into the main line no matter where you are. You can also adjust settings to call out to your attendees at the time of the meeting.

What do you dislike?

The layout of the site to add contacts is not very intuitive, you must add a contact before the system can call out. You have to add them as a call to the meeting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you use the free version you can not schedule other meetings when a conference call is happening. One line is free.

Connecting with international customers effortlessly and bringing our home base and remote employees together.

UberConference review by Raymond J.
Raymond J.

"Awesome service for helping your customers"

What do you like best?

Quite simple and speedy registration. You input your data and the UberConference is straight away geared up to start the conference. quite consumer-friendly interface. a good idea with quick touch information. The purchaser only wishes to enter your quantity and Pin and also you at once connect. it is wonderful that the person does no longer want to be registered to begin the conference.

What do you dislike?

A number of my clients concept that they want to sign in first for you to touch me. it's awful that they may be now not notified in any way that it's enough just to enter its names and that's it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

UberConference is an top notch device for communication. It is easy and smooth to apply. I did no longer have any issues with the service.

Essentially, this is a assist to our customers. i've a number of customers that want to be contacted frequently, however they do no longer have any messengers. With the assist of UberConference, this is not a problem, because the customer does no longer need to be registered everywhere. UberConference definitely met our expectations and this is the higher carrier than for example be part of or GoToMeeting.

UberConference review by James I.
James I.

"Use for a convention with smooth step."

What do you like best?

i like that I don’t make any restriction to a mystery code to govern our name. excellent manner to proportion the weekly change slides. additionally, i love to accumulate feedback on the late styling renderings. The capability to edit conclusive copy earlier than producing our pack

What do you dislike?

I don't have any bad issues to apply that software program. i really like that we didn't have a bad blunders that can damage our communication and sharing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

right here you may have higher analytics abilties. you may be allowed to advantage actionable insights into your case connection. first rate fast and easy organizer install, no setup required for our contributors. plenty smooth step to begin conference calls on every occasion simply by means of dialing in. The possibility to govern bills to your all group in a single vicinity.

i love to have an easy step to install, and extra important that no installation important for companions. a good deal higher to manage all file procedure for our working crew in a single area. additionally, we've got an outstanding report sharing device. we adore that quicker solution which facilitates us plenty.

Learning about UberConference?

* We monitor all UberConference reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.