UberConference

Free conference calls with a visual interface. See who's on the call, see who's talking, and more...and FREE

Work for UberConference?

Learning about UberConference?

UberConference Reviews

Ask UberConference a Question
Showing 520 UberConference reviews
UberConference review by <span>Jarod L.</span>
Jarod L.

"Use for a conference with easy step."

What do you like best?

I like that I don’t make any limit to a secret code to control our call. Great way to share the weekly trade slides. Also, I like to collect feedback on the late styling renderings. The ability to edit conclusive copy before producing our pack.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any bad problems to use that software. I like that we didn't have a bad error which can destroy our communication and sharing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Here you will have better analytics skills. You will be allowed to gain actionable insights into your case connection. Super fast and simple organizer install, no setup required for our participants. Much easy step to begin conference calls every time just by dialing in. The opportunity to control accounts for your all group in one place.

I like to have an easy step to install, and more important that no set up necessary for partners. Much better to manage all report process for our working team in one space. Also, we have an amazing document sharing system. We like that quicker solution which helps us a lot.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about UberConference
UberConference review by <span>Frederick W.</span>
Frederick W.

"Good communication quality"

What do you like best?

Very simple service. It is so easy to register and start to work with. I like the quality of the connection, not one of my clients complained that the connection is bad. I also like the simplicity of the invitation to the conference. The client does not need to go through a boring registration, just throw him your data and pin code and that's it. Excellent function of file sharing, I have not yet any error in the transfer.

What do you dislike?

I had moments when I spoke with our client and because of the quality of the connection he finished the conversation. With UberConference this has never happened.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a simple service for video conferencing, but with good communication quality you definitely should try UberConference. All my clients like to communicate through it.

We worked for a long time with the Zoom service. It's quite expensive, and we decided to try something else. UberConference is not much cheaper, but it's much more pleasant to work for us and our customers.

What Video Conferencing solution do you use?

UberConference review by <span>Jan L.</span>
Jan L.

"Excellent service for helping your customers"

What do you like best?

Very simple and fast registration. You enter your data and the UberConference is immediately ready to start the conference. Pretty user-friendly interface. A good idea with quick contact information. The client only needs to enter your number and Pin and you immediately connect. It is excellent that the user does not need to be registered to start the conference.

What do you dislike?

Some of my clients thought that they need to register first to be able to contact me. It's bad that they are not notified in any way that it's enough just to enter its names and that's it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

UberConference is an excellent tool for communication. It is simple and easy to use. I did not have any problems with the service.

Basically, this is a help to our clients. I have a number of clients that need to be contacted often, but they do not have any messengers. With the help of UberConference, this is not a problem, because the client does not need to be registered anywhere. UberConference really met our expectations and this is the better service than for example join or GoToMeeting.

UberConference review by <span>Phil C.</span>
Phil C.

"Free Conference Calling and Screen Sharing"

What do you like best?

After having used other conference calling services in the past, I like that UberConference offers a free alternative for small businesses. VoIP integration, simple screen sharing, and recording options make Uber Conference a must have for anyone doing web-based presentations. Another great feature is Uber Conference's post-call transcript, where they make the recording from the call available via a downloadable audio file.

What do you dislike?

The only negative is that the screen sharing options are only accessible to users running Google Chrome as their browser. The requirement is that the presenter is using the Uber Conference Google Chrome Extension.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Having only used Uber Conference for a few short weeks (probably a month), I think everybody should consider Uber Conference because they offer a permanently free level of service. There are upgrades available for larger companies, but we've found the free version to be fully functional.

I've used (and continue to use) TeamViewer for web demos, and while it works, it can often be clunky and require extra steps for the participant. We've never upgraded to use TeamViewer's VoIP audio, so the call portion was never connected to the video, which made recording difficult. With Uber Conference, I can now easily record sessions.

UberConference review by <span>Kraig P.</span>
Kraig P.

"Great for conference calls!"

What do you like best?

I like that I can manage calls very universally, I can write them and send files to participants. I can share my screen. I can quickly download it for an impromptu web conference or hold scheduled meetings that I create from my calendar using integration. Best of all, I do not need a business account with shared places with which we fight for planning. And he still has the tools that I need.

What do you dislike?

This software was created for productive work. I do not know any bad aspects of this program. Support will always give you the answers to your question. Good job.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A quick and easy way to hold meetings. The advantage is that potential customers / partners do not need to download the software to view the screen.

The free version has satisfied all the needs of my small team, but there is a paid version that will open a wide range of functions. This is definitely the best conferencing service I've used. Ideal for small businesses.

UberConference review by <span>Eugenie C.</span>
Eugenie C.

"Adequate Service"

What do you like best?

Very easy to configure and use the service. Registration and use are completely free if you are small organization. Really simple registration. Minute the time and you can start the videoconference. The convenient function of sharing, you can quickly share any document.

What do you dislike?

During a call there is a very bad sound, I noticed that this happens more often during international calls. Compared to the corporate version of Skype, the quality of UberConference communication is worse. No normal support for other browsers, only Google Chrome. So this program is where to grow.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a simple and free conferencing system, you should try the UberConference.

Since many of our partners use UberConference, we also decided to try this service. For local video calls, its quality is acceptable, but it is better for international users to look for something else. Basically, we use UberConference to communicate with our multicultural team.

Learning about UberConference?

* We monitor all UberConference reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.