Do you work for UberConference?

UberConference Reviews & Product Details

UberConference review by Jan B.
Wordsmith * Book designer * Web manager
Information Services

"Easy, reliable video conference software"

What do you like best?

Simple to use. Choice of screen sharing or face to face. Good recording features.

What do you dislike?

I have no complaints. The software was easy use and simply got the job done.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have used it only for small numbers of people (3 at max). It works very well for that. If you're looking for a big conference or webinar, it may not be what you're looking for.

I was first introduced to Uberconference for a mastermind group. At that meeting, one of the participants, in Africa, kept getting dropped off the call. But I don't know what caused the drop off.

I was impressed enough at the software that I subscribed and used it to help a businessman write a book. We talked over Uberconference, and I recorded the conversation, got the conversation transcribed, and used it as the basis for the manuscript. It worked very well, no problems with the call or the quality of the recording.

What is UberConference?

NO PINS. NO DOWNLOADS. NO PROBLEM. UberConference changed online meetings forever by killing PINs and making it simple for people to join. With powerful call controls, seamless screen sharing, and HD calls, it’s easier than ever to stay connected no matter where work finds you.

UberConference Screenshots

1-50 of 698 total UberConference reviews
UberConference review by User in Publishing
Most Recent UberConference Video Review

"Easy to Use!"

UberConference review by Edward P.
Account Executive
Staffing and Recruiting

"Free tool that allows you to run a conference call effectively!"

What do you like best?

The best part about UberConference (other than the song that the CEO of the company sings when everyone is waiting for the call to start) is the ability to run a legitimate conference call (for free) for up to 10 people, with the ability to share your screen and conduct a presentation! You can share your screen, show a pitch deck, and walk your client through whatever you're pitching them. You also are able to copy the conference information (and link) by simply clicking a button and pasting it into an invite, which makes it very easy to set up.

What do you dislike?

It only allows a maximum of 10 people on the call if you're a free member. This isn't so much a dislike as a "want to have" that you can get if you pay. The screen also appears to be small to people viewing your screen when you are sharing your screen.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are trying to operate your company on a budget, or are just looking for a tool to use that you can rely on to maintain connection and work when you're using it, then Uberconference is for you. I like how easy it is to set up and how easy it is for people to access.

I'm able to speak with multiple decision makers at a company at the same time and communicate our product with them easily.

UberConference review by Brandon T.
Team Lead of Paid Social

"UberConference has been everything I've needed for conferencing with clients"

What do you like best?

Very easy set up process and very easy usability throughout. I've been using it for the past 2 years for all the conference calls I have with clients and have been able to use it in any situation from having multiple people on the call to sharing screens and anything else I've needed.

What do you dislike?

For a while, I didn't realize that I could change the intro music when waiting for other people to join the conference, so that first song got pretty annoying. Once I figured out you could change the song, that made things a lot less painful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very good free conferencing software that covers all the basics that one would need for conferencing. I've used it for regular conferencing and screensharing as well as the chat feature. I've joined via phone call and via computer from Wifi places around the world and haven't ran into any issues with it. I'd suggest finding the place where you can change the dial in music while you're waiting for other people to join the conference, otherwise it can get pretty annoying listening to the same music for years at a time. Also, make sure you have the Chrome extension added before trying to screenshare, otherwise it won't work.

I work with individuals all over the country and all over the world, so being able to have a single number or link that I can use for each of them without having to rely on my personal number has been helpful.

UberConference review by VIVEK M.
Associate Software Engineer

"Uber Conference - communicating world"

What do you like best?

Uber Conference is a cloud-based conferencing application developed by Switch Communications, San Francisco. It has powerful features like the access to unlimited calling, screen sharing, international calling, HD audio, using your number, and other very useful conferencing tools. With the help of UberConference one can easily share the documents with other cloud based applications like Google Drive, DropBox etc.

What do you dislike?

Nothing much to say about the drawbacks of this product but the screen share option is not supported on Firefox browsers. It only supports Google Chrome for all types of screen sharing, actually it should support all available browsers in the market.

Recommendations to others considering the product

UberConference is a very powerful tool which can be very useful for all kinds of work like meeting with Clients, internal meetings, other conferences etc. It also offers a free plan for small business groups as well as large organisations. It supports all different platforms like windows, mac, android. And the most important thing it is very easy to use and the UI is so user friendly that one can easily do the conferencing without any help.

We have realised so many benefits of using Uber Conference in our organisation like it has high end audio quality with awesome features of sharing screen at the same time. And it also allow you to mute the person speaking and eject them from the conference as well, we can record the meetings for later purposes also, and it has the ability to lock the meetings also that prevents other people from joining in the middle or later. Overall, we loved it.

UberConference review by David B.
Business Support Manager

"UberConference is the best free conference program!"

What do you like best?

What I like best about UberConference is the ease of the program, user friendly app, and price point. UberConference is extremely user friendly, and even assigns each account their own personalized phone number and conference line pin. The app connects to the website, and will alert you when someone signs into your conference. Both the app and the website will show you an image of who is on, their phone number, and where they are from. The price point of FREE isn't a bad selling feature either! The program also allows you to screen share, which comes in handy during certain conference calls.

What do you dislike?

Someones the screen sharing freezes or doesn't connect properly. Which cause the conference to be delayed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend UberConference to anyone who is considering it. The program has enhance our companies productivity by allowing multiple conference to be going on at one time.

The program was the perfect solution for out company. We have one standard conference line for the entire office, with UberConference we are able to multiple conference lines going at once!

UberConference review by Jennifer S.
Management Consulting
(10,001+ employees)

"Great conference call tool"

What do you like best?

Uber conference is my favorite conference tool. It has the best and most consistent sound quality. I like that I'm able to see where users are calling from and when they're talking. I personally don't mind that there isn't video conferencing enabled. Too often these tools try to do it all, only to end up with bad sound and video quality. Uber conference has never failed me with audio capability.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about this product. I think the lack of video conferencing may deter others, but I really like that Uber Conference has focused on delivering a great conference call product and delivering a great audio experience. On the margin, video conferencing for work is rarely essential to me. It's more important to hear voices and be able to view the same screen, which Uber Conference does extremely well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use this tool!

Through many organizations I have worked with, I have looked for a cost effective conference call solution. Uber conference has the best sound quality of all the conference systems I have tried and the best pricing for small businesses.

UberConference review by ken b.

"UberConference - Connect from Anywhere"

What do you like best?

UberConference changed online connection perpetually by not using PINs and making it straightforward for individuals to join. With ground-breaking call controls, consistent screen sharing, and HD calls, its less demanding than any time in recent memory to remain associated regardless of where work discovers you The magnificence of this software is you can essentially click a connection and join the conference call.

What do you dislike?

The screenshare alternative isn't bolstered on firefox browsers. Chrome is compulsory while screensharing. Anyway the common screen can be seen by means of any browser.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Google Meet and Google Hangouts were a nightmare particularly when it came to screenshare, and ended the life out of us endeavor to associate and getting the opportunity to assemble a meeting. Zoom and skype were additionally comparative nightmares to use regularly, and that was the point at which we found uberconference.

We think this is the principal straightforward conference software I and my group have ever utilized and is among the just a single to work flawlessly and is intended with the end goal of workplaces.

UberConference review by Yudith Marlene A.
Asistente analista 2

"group communication through uberconference"

What do you like best?

What this application mainly has is that you can use the wonders that this application has, it has a pin assigned, however, to make a video conference, you do not need to mark the pin, only with the contact you make the call, another thing that I think it's great that within the same conference, you can make the messages of any subject, sales, marketing or accounting, among others, a very good application for conferences, without having to gather an entire team and lock them up in an office.

What do you dislike?

From this application I do not see anything negative, it seems to me that it is very complete, to manage meetings and give new orders to your team with just that you make a conference in uberconference.

Recommendations to others considering the product

much more publicity to reach all the lugaes of the world

With this free trial, make a few invitations with a minimum team of work where you can make a small conference, and the connection was fluid, had a good resolution and I could perform a mini test in the presentation of numbers, no one on the team had to download nothing, it's like watching a video on the computer, and really fun to really excellent application.

UberConference review by Juan Pedro C.

"One conference web program"

What do you like best?

I think the best of this conference program its you dont need install the program, you only need enter in this web and use in the web, you can decide if pay or not, and if you paid its cheap

Yo pienso que lo mejor de este programa de conferencias, es que no necesitas instalar el progara, tu solo necesitas entrar en la web y usarlo desde esta, tu puedes decidir si pagas o no, y si pegas es barato.

What do you dislike?

Becouse its a web program you havent 1 list for your contacts, i think maybe need one.

the option list its little, for a simple call its ok but other programs do this better.

Como es un programa web, no tienes una lista con tus contactos, i pienso que tal vez se necesite una.

La lista de opciones es muy pequeña, para una simple llamada esta bien, pero otros programas hacen esto mejor..

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a web videoconference program this its the best, easy use and fast.

Si tu necesitas un programa de videoconferencia web este es el mejor, facil de usar y rapido

When u cant for any thing install a program in your pc and need do a videoconference this its your program, in one time we have a problem with other videoconference program we use and this program save the day.

Cuando tu no puedes instalar un programa en tu pc y necesitas hacer una videoconferencia este es tu programa, nosotros una vez tuvimos un problema con el programa que usamos para videoconferencias que usamos y este programa nos salvo el dia

UberConference review by Nikolay G.

"Great conference software for a cheap price"

What do you like best?

It has all the tools that we are looking for in a conferencing software ie. Web UI, Android and IOS native app, provides a generic room URL, locking room etc. Also can be integrated with a CRM software that we use on a daily basis so it helps us automating the email invitations.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that it doesn't have and it's not either a huge priority is a video conference. I have tried to find how to share my video camera but couldn't make it. Maybe there is an option but I wasn't able to find it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely, recommend this conference software. You will get the best deal for the money you spend on. I have already tried and compared various different meeting software and this is the best so far I used.

It's much easier to schedule meetings with our clients and if someone is earlier at the meeting conference he can wait for the participant to join him, while a nice music is playing in the background.

The biggest benefit of using UberConference is the low price compared to other conference software and being able to dial-in internationally as some of our clients couldn't connect using the Web UI.

UberConference review by Jarod L.
Internet Marketer

"Use for a conference with easy step."

What do you like best?

I like that I don’t make any limit to a secret code to control our call. Great way to share the weekly trade slides. Also, I like to collect feedback on the late styling renderings. The ability to edit conclusive copy before producing our pack.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any bad problems to use that software. I like that we didn't have a bad error which can destroy our communication and sharing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Here you will have better analytics skills. You will be allowed to gain actionable insights into your case connection. Super fast and simple organizer install, no setup required for our participants. Much easy step to begin conference calls every time just by dialing in. The opportunity to control accounts for your all group in one place.

I like to have an easy step to install, and more important that no set up necessary for partners. Much better to manage all report process for our working team in one space. Also, we have an amazing document sharing system. We like that quicker solution which helps us a lot.

UberConference review by Frederick W.
IT Professional
Utilities

"Good communication quality"

What do you like best?

Very simple service. It is so easy to register and start to work with. I like the quality of the connection, not one of my clients complained that the connection is bad. I also like the simplicity of the invitation to the conference. The client does not need to go through a boring registration, just throw him your data and pin code and that's it. Excellent function of file sharing, I have not yet any error in the transfer.

What do you dislike?

I had moments when I spoke with our client and because of the quality of the connection he finished the conversation. With UberConference this has never happened.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a simple service for video conferencing, but with good communication quality you definitely should try UberConference. All my clients like to communicate through it.

We worked for a long time with the Zoom service. It's quite expensive, and we decided to try something else. UberConference is not much cheaper, but it's much more pleasant to work for us and our customers.

UberConference review by Lynn T.
Owner

"Very easy to use web conferencing tool"

What do you like best?

It is very easy to start a conference without having to provide codes to your guests. All they need is your personal link and the time to show up (or immediately if you do an immediate session). The audio is very good and allows you to use your computer or a phone. When using phone, you can have the system call you . . much easier than entering phone numbers and then codes!

What do you dislike?

The only complaint I have is that if you don't assign the session codes (not having to is one of the best features), then anyone with the link can join in on a conference you are having. There needs to be a way to approve anyone before they can jump in on your conference!

Recommendations to others considering the product

The cost is very reasonable so you should give it a try. Once you sign up, you will get a private url like uberconference.com/mylink and all you have to do to start a conference is log in and give someone the link.

Business communications, sales demos, customer training. We've found UberConference to be very easy to use and friendly for our non-technical customers. It's so easy to use that even associates who are using the 'big guys' in web conferencing will defer to using UberConference when we need to meet because they know it's so easy.

UberConference review by Stephen T.
Systems Administrator

"Great for small groups"

What do you like best?

Cost (it's free), ease of use (pretty simple) and no-frills. Send an invitation and you can connect up to 10 people for free (the business version is $20.00 a month which is still very cheap!). It allows you to record the session (great for posterity and support). And it's the same hyperlink each time--so I have my regulars point toward a bookmark--and we connect.

What do you dislike?

Audio only, and it sometimes chops the conversation up, but generally the quality is good.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check what your requirements are--if you do occasional audio-only support or conferencing, this is a solid product. But honestly, it's a case of getting what you pay for--and since it's free, I don't expect exceptional quality and 5-9's uptime.

We don't have an internal conferencing server yet, so I use UC for remote support and tech calls--it's a lot easier than trying to do audio conferencing on our handsets.

UberConference review by Logan J.
promo model

"Its great for people who work remotely "

What do you like best?

I yse this for weekly conference calls for a livestreaming app. This is how they hold meetings for the contracted broadcasters its awesome because who ever is not speaking can be muted and media can be shared easily. There are a lot of great features.

What do you dislike?

If anything i guess it would be the password needs 10 letters and that makes me not remember it everytime i really like this product so i cant really think of anything

Recommendations to others considering the product

I really think its a great product and recommend it to anyone with a team of remote workers that are otherwise unable to connect as a group.

Because broadcasters live all over the world a traditional meeting is impossible. This app has bridged the gap and the features really make it as close as possible to a traditional meeting

UberConference review by Jan L.
Information Technology Specialist
Hospitality

"Excellent service for helping your customers"

What do you like best?

Very simple and fast registration. You enter your data and the UberConference is immediately ready to start the conference. Pretty user-friendly interface. A good idea with quick contact information. The client only needs to enter your number and Pin and you immediately connect. It is excellent that the user does not need to be registered to start the conference.

What do you dislike?

Some of my clients thought that they need to register first to be able to contact me. It's bad that they are not notified in any way that it's enough just to enter its names and that's it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

UberConference is an excellent tool for communication. It is simple and easy to use. I did not have any problems with the service.

Basically, this is a help to our clients. I have a number of clients that need to be contacted often, but they do not have any messengers. With the help of UberConference, this is not a problem, because the client does not need to be registered anywhere. UberConference really met our expectations and this is the better service than for example join or GoToMeeting.

UberConference review by Phil C.
Director of Sales

"Free Conference Calling and Screen Sharing"

What do you like best?

After having used other conference calling services in the past, I like that UberConference offers a free alternative for small businesses. VoIP integration, simple screen sharing, and recording options make Uber Conference a must have for anyone doing web-based presentations. Another great feature is Uber Conference's post-call transcript, where they make the recording from the call available via a downloadable audio file.

What do you dislike?

The only negative is that the screen sharing options are only accessible to users running Google Chrome as their browser. The requirement is that the presenter is using the Uber Conference Google Chrome Extension.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Having only used Uber Conference for a few short weeks (probably a month), I think everybody should consider Uber Conference because they offer a permanently free level of service. There are upgrades available for larger companies, but we've found the free version to be fully functional.

I've used (and continue to use) TeamViewer for web demos, and while it works, it can often be clunky and require extra steps for the participant. We've never upgraded to use TeamViewer's VoIP audio, so the call portion was never connected to the video, which made recording difficult. With Uber Conference, I can now easily record sessions.

UberConference review by Kraig P.
IT Consultant
Financial Services
(10,001+ employees)

"Great for conference calls!"

What do you like best?

I like that I can manage calls very universally, I can write them and send files to participants. I can share my screen. I can quickly download it for an impromptu web conference or hold scheduled meetings that I create from my calendar using integration. Best of all, I do not need a business account with shared places with which we fight for planning. And he still has the tools that I need.

What do you dislike?

This software was created for productive work. I do not know any bad aspects of this program. Support will always give you the answers to your question. Good job.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A quick and easy way to hold meetings. The advantage is that potential customers / partners do not need to download the software to view the screen.

The free version has satisfied all the needs of my small team, but there is a paid version that will open a wide range of functions. This is definitely the best conferencing service I've used. Ideal for small businesses.

UberConference review by Eugenie C.
Project Manager
Printing

"Adequate Service"

What do you like best?

Very easy to configure and use the service. Registration and use are completely free if you are small organization. Really simple registration. Minute the time and you can start the videoconference. The convenient function of sharing, you can quickly share any document.

What do you dislike?

During a call there is a very bad sound, I noticed that this happens more often during international calls. Compared to the corporate version of Skype, the quality of UberConference communication is worse. No normal support for other browsers, only Google Chrome. So this program is where to grow.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a simple and free conferencing system, you should try the UberConference.

Since many of our partners use UberConference, we also decided to try this service. For local video calls, its quality is acceptable, but it is better for international users to look for something else. Basically, we use UberConference to communicate with our multicultural team.

UberConference review by Laura S.
Digital Marketing Specialist

"Streamlined and simple"

What do you like best?

My company has used other video conferencing tools in the past - This was the first that we found was simple and streamlined enough for our clients to manage. Calling in for a screen share is remarkably easy, especially for clients who prefer to see the shared presentation but would rather call in for audio on their phone.

What do you dislike?

While they've made sending information about conference calls to the participants relatively easy (copy-and-paste instructions, click this link to enter the room, call in on this number, etc.) - it can be difficult if you reschedule an event and the information changes.

User-friendly for our team, as well as for the clients we're using UberConference to communicate with. Fast, reliable - and above all - simple!

UberConference review by Lauren G.
Senior SEO Associate

"Great Free Conferencing Solution, but..."

What do you like best?

UberConference has a lot of great features (like screensharing & call recording). I also like the post-call email I get showing the breakdown of who talked and the hold music is super jazzy and never ceases to make me laugh. But my favorite part of Uber Conference is it is free! For a free solution, it is full featured and robust and honestly cannot be beat.

What do you dislike?

The sound quality can be spotty at times and it can be very particular about how you enter in your code. Also, it can be really quirky about the person it displays when you're using a company line, something that has caused confusion on more than one occasion. Also the screensharing can be unintuitive,

Recommendations to others considering the product

Understand that there are pluses and minuses to this tool, but for the cost (free), it cannot be beat. It is widely used in our company and it fills a hole in our process. If you're considering UberConference, I would recommend it-- particularly to smaller and/or growing companies and start ups.

A few years ago, our company stopped assigning conference lines to certain groups of team members. However, at times there is still a need to have a conference line-- this fills that need nicely! Ultimately, as a company the biggest benefit has been to allocate budget to more critical areas by using a tool that does the job and does it fairly well for no cost.

UberConference review by Seth K.
Account Executive

"Some parts are great, some parts are not"

What do you like best?

The user interface is phenomenal. Scheduling calls in the future is easy and there is a great integration with Google Calendar. I also like that there is just a unique number assigned to my account that people can use without a conference ID or pin.

What do you dislike?

The audio quality is awful and the screenshare sometimes has issues. The audio quality is the worst part, and is the worst when the prospect uses their computer to dial in. I wish there was a way to disable that option. The platform was flawless until the end of 2016 when they made a major UI change, and it hasn't fully recovered since.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'd definitely bring up their audio quality issues and see what they're doing to remedy them. We've been dealing with them for quite some time. While the issues are not constantly there, they are something that pops up every few months.

We're an inside sales team selling software, a conference platform with screen share capabilities is as critical to our team as computers themselves.

UberConference review by Lionel M.
CRM Manager
Gambling & Casinos

"A tool for working together in a conference"

What do you like best?

Simple service. I can easily share with all my colleagues with my advertising slides and much more. I can always upload recorded conversations about whether I'm at home, in the office or on the road. The quality is great for my use. With the help of this platform I have already conducted hundreds of conferences. In addition, I like the excellent quality of communication.

What do you dislike?

I do not know the bad sides of this program. Support will always give you the answers to your question. Great job.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The platform really met my expectations, and this is the best service for me. I would recommend it to others who are looking for software that allows sound calls, screen sharing and conferencing. We can easily communicate between team members and share the results through the screen sharing function.

An excellent tool for communication. This program is simple and easy to use. I did not have any problems with the service. A quick and easy way to hold meetings. If you need a simple and free conferencing system, you should try this platform.

UberConference review by Joseph J.
System Integrator

"I'm really happy with the work of this service"

What do you like best?

High-quality and simple interface, sharing the screen, the ability to control video communication (remove the noise of subway, lei dogs, etc.), the ability to choose your number for communication, a good mobile application work, instant conference calls (simply dial the number), all these and many others you can use in the UberConference. Just a lot of convenient features.

What do you dislike?

As I said, I'm happy with the work of this service. I did not find any defects.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I can say with confidence that UberConference will definitely like you, and you will be able to advise this software safely to your partners and friends.

The first thing that impressed me so much was the rating of this service, and I decided to use it. In addition, you know, I was satisfied with the result and did not regret my choice. My work with clients and communication with employees who work remotely has become better and more productive with the help of UberConference. I will continue to use UberConference. Everyone I have contacted with UberConference was happy with the quality of the connection, the ease of use and the many features UberConference offers us.

UberConference review by Zac L.
HR Generalist

"One of the Best, At Zero Cost"

What do you like best?

This has hands-down been one of the easiest go-to solutions for webconferencing, combining both mobile, web, and phone participation into a simple platform. The best part? It doesn’t cost anything to use for casual users!!

What do you dislike?

It will not always display location and user information (such as name, connectivity type, etc) but these are minor quibbles in light of the overall app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your enterprise does not need a robust teleconferencing solution, this is an excellent product and platform to consider.

We are able to quickly and simply schedule and engage participants for conferencing, remote meetings, and even screening candidates. It is in some cases easier to use than Skype, at least for multiple people, and again, is a cost-effective solution.

UberConference review by Darrell R.
Sales Manager

"Smart and simply"

What do you like best?

I like that UberConference is very reliable for beginners. With the help of UberConference, I have already held hundreds of conferences. Also, I like the excellent quality of communication. No matter where your companion is, the quality is always on top. I also liked the opportunity to join the conference. My colleagues do not need to register anywhere, they just receive a link from me, and we begin the discussion. The mobile version of the client is very convenient. Also, UberConference has a good security, I hope that my conversations will always remain confidential.

What do you dislike?

I have never any difficulties using UberConference. Definitely, recommend.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Service is very easy to operate and reliable. If you often use VOIP clients or conference services, you should definitely try the UberConference.

I often have to contact customers, and UberConference let me quickly to connect and start a discussion. UberConference simply has no equal for ease of use and joining the conference. Sometimes I use screen sharing, it is very handy feature if you have a conference for a large team.

UberConference review by Lilian W.
HR Manager
Staffing and Recruiting

"You will have the opportunity to mace conference at one click."

What do you like best?

I guess it is the better way of sharing our screen. I can easily and very quickly share the weekly commercial slides. Much faster to collect feedback on the new style renderings. I have the opportunity to fast timetable conference calls.

What do you dislike?

Actually, nothing says bad about this platform. I think it is everything that we need at work. Of course, it is will be much better to have more updates and give to us more options to use our screen sharing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Software give the better way of use. Super easy and fast to run in a context tab of your browser. You will be able to make your meetings when necessary. The ability to share and edit files in the conference which is made simple step of understanding all group.

We guess this is a flexible platform which helps to provide effective meetings via a real time. Not only does it allow users a way to share active content, but it also gives meeting manager control.

UberConference review by Maggie S.
Virtual Assistant

"UberConference - Great Tool!"

What do you like best?

The feature I like the best is screen-sharing. I do not work in the office where my coworkers do, so the ability to screen-share with coworkers has made my job much easier! By sending a link, a team member can invite to chat and choose whether to screen-share, allow audio, and add users. This has made collaborating on projects a lot easier, as we can have quick access to one-another's screens and can work through any issues over an audio call.

What do you dislike?

I disliked that it is a little confusing to get into a call. Each time I have been invited on a call, I have clicked the link, selected to log in with my LinkedIn, and just ended up on the login page again. It takes some clicking around to figure out how to join the call.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I definitely recommend using UberConference in the workplace. I think it is a great tool for VoIP and conferencing between coworkers and even with clients! I would recommend it to others that are looking for a software that allows audio calls, screen sharing, and conferencing.

We are able to communicate between team members easily and can share progress via the screen-share feature. Also, the recording feature is very useful when we are working on new projects. It is a great advantage to be able to access the recording and pull information that may have been missed the during the conversation.

UberConference review by Cliff T.
Java Software Engineer

"With UberConference you will have easy working days."

What do you like best?

I enjoy using that software as I know that all my meeting will be of higher quality. I can easily share with all my colleagues with my sales slides and more. I have an ability to pick feedback on the latest design performance. Gives me the better way to control all my calls. By seeing social profiles of user I will be sure to whom I speak. All my conference and calls are safe.

What do you dislike?

No bad comments about this product. You can be sure that you will not have any delays at work. Also, the connection is working well with no breaking connection line.

Recommendations to others considering the product

With UberConference you will be able to do a lot of work in one place. You will have an opportunity with this software to use screen sharing and conference calls. This software will save your money, time and increase your effectiveness. I recommend it to you and your company.

We have the best way to manage all working routine. We like to use screen sharing and get from it much more for our work. We are found that it is easy for us to organizer setup, and more important that no install required for partners. With UberConference we have the ability to control reports for our whole team in one place.

UberConference review by Be'N O.
Publisher | Editor in Chief
Architecture & Planning

"UberConference is great for Journalists"

What do you like best?

I love using UberConference to conduct interviews for my magazine as well as when I freelance for other media outlets. I can always download the recorded conversations whether I am home, at the office, or on the road. The quality is great for my use.

What do you dislike?

While the quality is great for my use, it can always be improved especially when I want to clips from the interviews for marketing or other placements. I also think the background music becomes annoying when using the free service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

UberConference delivers standard quality recordings with a friendly user interface. It's perfect for conference calls and allows to archive each call online as well as download recordings of each conversation when necessary.

I was looking for an easy way to record the interviews I conduct for media outlets. I needed something that provided publicists and celebrities easy access while giving me satisfactory quality recording. UberConference fulfilled that need easily.

UberConference review by Jake R.
Talent Leader
Financial Services

"Easy to use, by phone or internet"

What do you like best?

I love that Uberconference gives you a conference line that can be dialed into or connected to by web browser. This has proven helpful in multiple instances. I have never had issues connecting to my conference line.

What do you dislike?

There is little to dislike. They even have a funny waiting song that almost everyone I know who has waited on the line has enjoyed. The product is solid and delivers the experience people want.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's free so worth a try if you're in the market!

UberConference gives a dedicated conference call line to people who need it. I have used it more many calls, presentations, informal group chats and more! I like the report you get after phone calls too, it helps remember who was in attendance and how long the call went.

UberConference review by Marcu I.
Web Developer

"Awesome with the exception of that resound makes it relatively unusable "

What do you like best?

Uber Conference makes it easy to bestow my knowledge to others while collaborating or getting someone else's commitment on a wander.

What do you dislike?

The basic sign-in screen is too much possessed. Dependent upon your screen quality, it can be hard to examine and jumbling to some who are not used to entering a phone call. Moreover, you can simply use chrome program with this item.

Recommendations to others considering the product

on the off chance that by chance you require packs of features for instinctive planning, look at a dedicated programming. In case you require a clear web conferencing gadget, this is to a great degree easy to use and not over perplexed with futile features.

The interminable issue of client support is easily being settled with UC. The greatest preferred standpoint for us has been the sans cost some portion of using UC. We have changed into evangelists for this.

UberConference review by Maria "Muddy" V.
Virtual Assistant
Internet

"One of the best conference tools!"

What do you like best?

The features I like best about UberConference is the functions to schedule later and recording. The ease of use is great. Setting up a meeting is quick.

What do you dislike?

Voice quality can sometimes be unstable. International callers sometimes ran into trouble with the call in feature. Some call in features is not available in all country like India. The workaround is not that bad - just use the audio from your computer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There is sometimes difficulty with users in foreign countries to get logged on using the call in feature instead of using the conferencing audio options.

Having a conference call (training call) with team members that I was able to record the call's audio. This function was easy to use with a click of a button. This is a great tool to collaborate with team members to share audio, screen share and discuss topics for the agenda of the call.

UberConference review by User

"UberConference Gets the Job Done"

What do you like best?

I like that it doesn't automatically force you to enter the conference with video and instead allows for a call in option via phone or computer. This is highly convenient when you are working from home. It also provides a transcription of the call once the call is completed which helps if you missed something in the meeting.

What do you dislike?

The conferences have a time limit and will close your meeting without warning when you it hits the that time. Additionally you are only allowed a certain number of people in the meeting as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think it is a good product for quick meetings, but if you are looking for a software that provides more than 45 minutes for a call, then this would not be a product that is ideal, unless you pay for the extensions to get the unlimited option, which my company does not.

We are utilizing UberConference for team meetings and training. The share screen options have been extremely beneficial in our meetings.

UberConference review by Antonio L.
Direttore del marketing

"Great conference call for free or paid with premium feats"

What do you like best?

You can control the calls in a very versatile way, you can record them and send files to participants thanks Google Drive or Dropbox (the one I use). You can share your screen. It have a great social media integration that allows other users to view informations about you or see Twitter feeds. You can also use the dedicated app on your smartphone.

What do you dislike?

While you can record mp3 files of the calls you can't record video or screen. Also you do not have access to the support 24h.

Recommendations to others considering the product

UberConference is a great product (regardless the version you use). So if you need an easy way to conduct conference calls or to reach your clients you must consider it. You also can use the free services to test it out and see if it is what your business need.

Since my is a small business and I was looking for a simple way to conduct conference calls with my clients I immediately set my hands on UberConference, thanks to the advices of a friend. I use the Platform to keep in touch with my clients and talks about needs and steps of the marketing campaign.