Dialpad

4.0

The business phone system with the simplest, most elegant interface you've ever experienced.
Learn more

Great on the Surface, some issues with use

Tyler S.

3.0
What do you like best?

- Affordable

- Pretty intuitive / user friendly

- Like the settings interface, including call menus

- Desktop & mobile apps

- Texting

What do you dislike?

- Desktop app bug where the badge icon does not update properly for missed calls. I have been reporting this for months with no progress by tech support. I lose business when there is a missed call and I don't know about it right away (and there is no ring because it goes to main line call menu).

- Voicemail transcription poor-to-mediocre (at least compared to Google Voice)

- Setup issues with Obi voip device; specifically, it doesn't allow you to share your device with other VoiP service providers without a manual hack (which is what I'm doing so I can still use the device for a personal GV #), although this may be causing other issues

- Customer service underwhelming. First tier is overseas office that while friendly & responsive usually isn't helpful and just end up sending it up the chain to someone who can help. Forum isn't really used. Live chat unreliable and still first tier people. Overall, slow response times and still have unresolved issues. Feels like 10 people...

Inexpensive phone number and service

Call menus with routing, including to voicemails

Great Alternative to the Desk Phone

Sarah F.
Ministry Assistant at Crossroads Community Church
Non-Profit Organization Management

3.5
What do you like best?

I enjoy the portability of Dialpad and the ease of transferring calls to others in the office, as well as the chat features. Dialpad's function of having the call ring to your phone in a noticeable way (a red bar appears at the top of your screen and the call pops up with the caller's ID and says it is from Dialpad) is very innovative and allows me to screen work calls apart from personal calls. It is nice it is so customizable as far as using Wifi or your cell company to receive calls, allows you to call or text from your Dialpad number, etc.

What do you dislike?

The app does tend to crash at times, where you cannot answer it on your phone and thus miss the call. Also, if you are on a current call and someone else calls, it does not give you the option of which call to hold or take, but rather puts your current call on hold and immediately has the other one as "ringing". You then have the option to hold that call and resume your other one, etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great solution to going cell-based. Would recommend perhaps one desk phone for the reception desk. Allows you to work anywhere. Allows privacy and is customizable. Glitches require patience, as with most technology.

It works especially well in our office as we do not have a full-time receptionist, thus others can take over the phone answering capabilities with the multi-user function. Assistants can also see and take calls for their superiors. It is more affordable than desk phones and allows you to receive and screen calls away from the office, if you wish.

Great chat app for the office.

July 30, 2018

Ujay K.

2.0
What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to chat with my colleagues, and the dialing feature is really good for out of office. I get my phone calls at the office forwarded to my cell using this program. In addition, handling voice mails is a lot easier now that its handled through email and this app.

What do you dislike?

I have to update my app at least 4 times a week, and the program crashes often. This is not that terrible since the program restarts relatively quickly. However, it is still an issue none the less. Sometimes it also shows that I'm on a call when I have ended that call hours ago.

Ease of communication based on the features I had mentioned above.

Need help finding the right software?
Chat with a G2 Guide

Ease of Entry for Smartphone-Literate

September 08, 2017

Marisa N.
Administrative Specialist at Community Foundation For The Alleghenies
Non-Profit Organization Management, 11-50 employees

What do you like best?

I love how EASY this was to set up right off the bat, and how it allows our staff to be mobile in and out of the office. The apps are well-designed, customer and technical support are incredibly helpful and responsive, and you don't need to have an IT background to operate it to its maximum potential.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that you cannot block numbers, that contacts cannot be synced across an organization, and that it can be confusing to use for the smartphone-illiterate.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Before implementing, be sure that you have plenty of staff members who are comfortable using app-based phone systems and work solutions. This will make it easier to seamlessly implement!

Our traditional phone system was not working for us. We had desk phones, cell phones, fax machines, conference lines, honestly way too many pieces of technology to keep track of! Now, we have a home base for all of our office communication. With Dialpad's connection to Uberconference, our entire phone experience is streamlined.

Dialpad is life changing

September 15, 2017

Joshua P.
Vice President, RoundTable Technology

5.0
What do you like best?

Everything. Not having a traditional phone is awesome. Staff status (available/on phone/in meeting/DND) awesome. Unified messaging - awesome. Has completely changed our workflows and made our distributed team much more dynamic and connected. Oh yeah, and the voice quality is excellent.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. There really is no major issue that I can think of...sometimes the mobile app is a little fussy, but recent updates seem to have cleared that up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Free 30-day trial. Try it! If you are coming from traditional VOIP or PBX systems, moving to a truly easy to use and implement unified messaging platform is life-changing.

Unified messaging for a distributed workforce with a mix of BYOD and company issued devices. Ability to make and receive company voice/chat from BYOD without exposing personal mobile numbers. Ability to work on multiple platforms and from any Internet connected device even with low bandwidth.

Reliable with nice mobile integration but needs some refining

March 30, 2018

4.0
What do you like best?

I like that I can accept and move calls between my PC and mobile app seamlessly without any interruption. There is a nice Chrome plugin that is extremely handy. Call quality is clear and reliable. A bonus is Uber Conference inclusion and Office365 authentication integration

What do you dislike?

My one big gripe is that it does not recognize my USB connected Plantronics headset. In order for DialPad to use my headset properly, I have to set the Plantronics as the Default Communication Device on my PC and set the app settings to use Default Communication Device. If I set DialPad to the specific device in the Audio settings, it does not work and send audio out my PC speaker.

We are solving moving into a more distributed phone system for a largely mobile workforce. This also was a solution to give everyone a company phone for those that do not see the office or have a workspace that is consistently the same.

Great Product, still several bugs though.

Devin J.
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), Minor in Psychology, Strong Emphasis in Human Resources and Social Psychology
Oil & Energy, 51-200 employees

4.0
What do you like best?

The texting feature has opened so many new avenues within our recruitment department.

The unlimited names you can save under each number helps with recognition, and you can view text and previous call history for a reminder on who and what the person is calling about.

What do you dislike?

Several glitches, such as when transfering a call, the only two option are 'send to voice mail' and 'call first' - if you call and they do not answer, then you either have to send them to voice mail.. you ought to be able to opt out of the transfer to find other options.

Many other glitches are just having to close the app and restart it because a option isn't visible and so forth.

Another problem would be that alot of the time Voicemail Notifications and Text Message Notifications don't come through until several hours later in mass.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It simplifies and keeps things easy to maintain. Try it, you'll like it.

Recruiting and Employee Relations has becoming simpler and easier all around.

Dialpad - the contemporary desk phone

February 02, 2018

4.0
What do you like best?

I love that without forsaking the space and limitations of a traditional desk phone, we are able to have all of the same capabilities. With setting a voicemail, recording voicemails that can be accessed anywhere through my email, and the power to forward calls, we are able to have all of the essentials necessary to our operation.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that it is a separate app that has to be open constantly - I am always leery of having too many applications open, but that is really the biggest concern. We switched to DialPad from Google Voice as well, where I could hear who was calling (they had to state their name) and could then decide if I wanted to send them to voicemail or take the call. That is a feature I'd like to see in Dialpad.

It is very easy to streamline communication now and also to see a nice review at the end of the week of top callers, how many missed calls, etc. I appreciate that simple report that I receive weekly. It has also been much easier than when we were using Google Voice, because our volume of messaging and calls was so high with Voice that we were kicked out and it was oftentimes unreliable. Dialpad is reliable.

Dialpad is great, but still needs some tweaks

Scott L.
Sales Consultant at Sales Performance International
Professional Training & Coaching, 51-200 employees

4.0
What do you like best?

Easy to use VOIP software. The computer version is clean and stable, and even my less technologically savvy coworkers had it down in no time at all.

What do you dislike?

Dialpad is still missing some really basic phone system functionality. For example, when the phone next to me rings I can't answer it from my station like I could on our old system. For example, when I'm on a call and hang up while the other lines are ringing, I can't just grab the incoming call. Transferring calls from the handset units is awkward, and departments are difficult to manage, while transferring on the computer software is easy and simple.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need responsive support and a stable product, Dialpad is great. If you still need maximum functionality, you might need a different product until they get the additional features worked in.

Managing our voicemails and being able to send text messages through our computer is a huge asset for our dealership. CSE scores are improving due to the increased methods to reach out to customers.

Incredible app, needs some improvements.

Diego C.
Associate at Rosano Partners
Real Estate, 51-200 employees

4.0
What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to use from my Phone and computer and how it all seamlessly integrates with LinkedIn and Salesforce. Also the new feature that shows the caller ID when you dial a number is great.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that there are. I shortcuts to quickly copy and deal a number without having to click all over. We used to use 3CX at our office before and dialpad is way better but 3CX had a short cut where you could copy a number any where on your screen and press a hot key Cmd+3 on Mac and control+D on PC and that number would instantly be called by the system. This is a huge time saver and works everywhere unlink click to call, which is also slow to load.

The ability to text our clients from our phone has been huge and also the ability to maintain consistency through out all of our devices allows us to stay in better communication internally and with out clients.

DialPad Review

March 27, 2018

51-200 employees

3.5
What do you like best?

Ability to call and from any computer wherever you are. The app makes it easy to use on the go. The fax feature is easy to use and to upload files to be faxed.

What do you dislike?

The fax inability to customize a cover sheet without having it added as part of the document being faxed. No email confirmation of fax success or failure. You must check the status directly from the DialPad application or app. The inability to be on a call and send a fax at the same time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Know that you cannot be on a call and also use it's fax feature at the same time. Also, if you need fax confirmation emails, this is also not an option.

Negates the use of physical fax machines and telephones. It's easily accessible since you are using your computer or app to make calls and/or send faxes.

Full of potential with some limitations expected of a new product

December 27, 2017

3.5
What do you like best?

The automatic transcription -- with the ability to customize using words that are relevant to your industry/company's field --is a fantastic feature. I also like the ability to dial in from any phone, which makes it easier to change conference rooms at the last minute. The customer support is very accessible, and though there have been some problems, they are responsive -- not only resolving issues , but taking into account and often implementing feature requests in a timely manner.

What do you dislike?

The transcriptions are oftentimes inaccurate, which can cause difficulties in deciphering what was said. Additionally, having to change the number you are dialing from -- though this feature is convenient in theory -- does take up an extra minute, and if you are waiting for a conference room, inevitably makes you tardy for conference calls with clients.

The transcriptions can be used to easily share with your management to hone in on what is working and what needs to be improved. The ability to see "% listening" is very helpful especially in a sales role -- learning opportunities to ask more questions and speak less.

Helpful messaging interface; Phone system could be improved

February 28, 2018

Religious Institutions

2.5
What do you like best?

I like the functionality of inter-office communication - individual and group chats are easy to initiate, and sharing active links + images is very helpful when collaborating on a project.

What do you dislike?

The phone system often drops calls, or produces very poor audio. Transcripts for voicemails are not always available. And no matter how I work with my mobile phone settings, I can't establish a consistent pattern of notifications. This part of Dialpad is not always user-friendly.

It's helpful to have a record of even just casual conversation - you can go back and find information that was mentioned in passing, information that might be forgotten due to the casual nature of these interactions. Attaching Dialpad to my mobile phone is helpful for communicating when any of us are away from our desks, such as a work-from-home day, or when we're working in different buildings.

It was very Easy to use,I think that is the best app I ever use.

dorismond b.
Costumer Services at leads pro realty
Building Materials, 2-10 employees

5.0
What do you like best?

In fact the best thing with dialpad is that it makes you feel comfortable when you're calling someone ,I started used it 9 months ago.this is one of the thing I most love in my job,very good sound,Good communication,and easy to manage and also to understand.

What do you dislike?

there are not much things that I could say to dislike it,it is just ok.better is computer,better it will work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend everybody to use it because it is very easy to manage and give perfect solution.

I usually have to do a lots of calls everyday ,to calling clients,give them services,it's like I earn my life with dialpad.

Best Set-It & Forget It Business VoIP Available

December 20, 2016

Alex B.
Preferred Consulting Partner for Copper (Formerly ProsperWorks CRM)

4.0
What do you like best?

The setup process is so seamless. There is not much work that needs to be done. Building up IVR menus is a breeze, though somewhat limited compared to the competition. It integrates deeply with G Suite making it a no-brainer for small businesses that are using G Suite.

The mobile app is great as well as the desktop app. Updated regularly and they appear to be a quick-moving company.

What do you dislike?

It has very few if any integrations. It does not have any Zapier integration, does not integrate with my CRM, does not integrate with my Help Desk. That's the biggest strike here. Integrations have to exist if they want to even try and compete with the big players here like RingCentral.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are primarily using your cellphone to conduct business (e.g. not reliant on a physical desk-phone) or are willing to plug in a headset into your computer, this really is a phenomenal product that works well and is a pleasure to use.

Cutting down on spam calls, directing calls through a pipeline (correct department), scale-able business phone calls.

Simple phone system for desktop calling

December 07, 2017

Nathan B.
Sales Director at BoscoLighting
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 2-10 employees

2.5
What do you like best?

simple installation via chrome apps store with simple google or microsoft authentication - working in a couple of minutes only

What do you dislike?

salesforce integration is a little limited unless you upgrade to enterprise and that is not available for Small to Medium sized businesses.

Recommendations to others considering the product

it is a good system, but limited in it's integration with salesforce, no automatic routing, no linking of past calls to new accounts... but it is great value for the outlay!

easy cloud based phone system with ability to link calls to contacts in salesforce - saves time typing and also allows us to see which contacts are getting the most support from us.

Simple, Platform independent phone system

September 12, 2016

Grant G.
IT Manager at mono
Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees

5.0
What do you like best?

The web-based nature of the product means users on any platform are treated equally. No longer do your Mac users get hand me down or crippled features like so many other phone vendors. Dialpad treats users equally. It's really nice to have users manage themselves. It doesn't take an administrator to configure personal features or setup for a Dialpad account. The user is able to configure their own account to meet the way they work.

What do you dislike?

Being a young company means that iterations and updates are very frequent. It's a double edged sword. Updates come frequently bringing new features, but that also means updating apps and ensuring features are configured correctly on a normal basis. I really wish we could customize the desktop phones more and get more use out of the hardware. Some users are not onboard with software based phones and still want or require a desk handset. Being able to utilize the full features available to the hardware buttons would be nice.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Understand the use of third party VOIP phones and how licenses work. It can be a little complex with conference rooms and integration with third party hardware - Polycom. The current ability to manually program the Obihai phones isn't great.

We have offices in multiple locations, some are very small where a full-time IT staff isn't reasonable. Dialpad allows us to grow at our own rate and support our users needs without a lot of IT or overhead. The almost $0 capital investment for our launch was excellent and saved thousands of dollars.

Great for a small company.

June 22, 2016

Janna G.
Digital Sales & Marketing Consultant
Marketing and Advertising, 2-10 employees

What do you like best?

Incredibly easy to set-up and really cost effective. The apps work on both iOS devices and Android with the exception of a few glitches. Audio is great and the customization is decent. The transition was easy, as was the set-up (we have added Billing, Sales & customer Service to our accounts - and this has helped with call routing immensely). The best part is that the calls get routed through to our devices!

What do you dislike?

We have run into a few glitches when using with other applications and is a little buggy when integrating with bluetooth in the car. However, we have seen great improvements over the past month.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to set this up right the first time - utilize the tools available to get the best bang for your buck - you won't be disappointed! Dial pad support is getting better all the time and they seem to really care how their system is working for you and what they can do better. This has been the best support.

We are a small business and our key players are always on the go - this enables us to transition from devices (PC to phone to car). This has allowed us to be available to our clients and provide great customer service. We have finally gotten rid of all LAN lines - and this has been a fantastic and easy change. We can message and even record conversations.

So much better than actual phones!

September 19, 2018

5.0
What do you like best?

We love the VoIP platform. We can call out from anywhere using any device (desktop, mobile). So many cool features to integrate Google Suites.

What do you dislike?

It's a bit pricey, but we saved money with the Fast Start program and received 10 free seats for life. Things here and there can add to your monthly expense (fax number, porting local numbers, adding phones/conference phones)

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your company is eligible for the Fast Start program, do it! It's definitely worth it; you just have to get employees to use it consistently.

No more physical phone system! It's awesome to have everything in one place. It's tech-forward and always accessible, especially for our employees who travel often.

Helps our team communicate better with our clients and one another

Michelle S.
Author of The Road from Contract to Close
Writing and Editing, 11-50 employees

What do you like best?

Simplicity!

Being able to take calls from the office on the road via the app has really helped my team.

We also enjoy the text feature, A LOT. Makes communicating quickly with our clients fast and easy.

Lastly the directory, making reaching out to a team member by phone, text or video is super helpful.

I love it that we don't have to go looking up numbers, when we are working in the computer we copy, then paste them into the phone pad and BAM, the phone is ringing.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes wonky with the speaker/mic settings.

Likely my computer and something I need to work with an expert to resolve to maximize the way I use it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

After 11 years in business and several different phone systems, Dialpad has by far been the best decision we've made for or phone needs.

Allowing my team to have flexibility with their work environment and still be able to connect with each other and the team.

Pricing for the company is also very helpful. Great product at a GREAT price

I use dialpad for daily calls and correspondences with my colleagues and customers.

January 30, 2018

Non-Profit Organization Management, 51-200 employees

3.5
What do you like best?

I like that I can easily click on this window on my computer or I can pull up the app on my phone and easily access previous activity with anyone and everyone in which I've been in contact with. I also like that Dialpad allows me to have a separate work number without having a separate phone.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes messages do not load quickly. Also, I cannot find a way to delete activity or conversations. (If there is one, it would be great to be more identifiable.

I can easily access the last time I spoke to a customer or messaged with a customer. I can also look up old conversations with coworkers which is great if I need to reflect back on what was said.

My experience

Chenet P.
System Engineer and Computer
Real Estate

5.0
What do you like best?

It's easy to add contact, they email us as soon as we have a voice mail. Easy to answer when the clients call.

When we're in a conversation with some clients, we hear them clearly.

What do you dislike?

There's no emoticons, you should add emoticones guys. Sometimes when i make calls, i cannot see where to finish the conversation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend you guys to use this software, it's like a phone, it is easy to use. This is one the best software i'd never used before, and as soon as you have an inconvenience, they help you as quick as they can.

We call the people to set up appointment for them.

Dialpad is unique and great

Turner S.
Lending Agent
Financial Services, 2-10 employees

3.5
What do you like best?

I like the fact that I can track my progress with analytics, seeing how many calls I have done each day of the week to stay on top of my goals. Also by downloading the app I can accept my office calls on my cell phone which is very convenient!

What do you dislike?

Nothing comes to mind, it is all very intuitive and easy to work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out, it won't disappoint!

I have realized the benefits of flexibility when it comes to working with Dialpad in real estate. Sometimes I need to take a call that comes into my office number when I am out in the field, and I can easily pick it up on my phone now.

Easy, Quick Business Phone System

June 19, 2016

Denny Basham, MBA, M.
â–ºCEO, Subsilio Consulting | We help mortgage companies & business owners boost revenue with Reputation Marketing
Management Consulting, 11-50 employees

5.0
What do you like best?

The setup was incredibly easy for this product. We were up and running in minutes and had ported all of our numbers within a matter of days. The interface is easy to use and ongoing admin is a piece-of-cake.

What do you dislike?

There are some features missing like immediate forwards to a non Dialpad number but other than that we love the system and use it for all of our calls now. Still no speech-to-text voice mail system which Google Voice has had to year (c'mon folks - roll this out already).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just get the trial and play with this yourself. That is really the only way to really know if this system will work for you. Dialpad has a very high bang for the buck and is definitely easy to use so just play with it.

We needed a more sophisticated phone system without paying the big bucks from some other companies. This system was relatively easy to setup and had most of the major features we needed (IVR, phone menu trees with departments, etc). Overall this system saved us money and allowed us to remain in the cloud for portability.

It's a good program when used as intended

Banking

4.0
What do you like best?

I enjoy how the Dialpad app seamlessly integrates with Chrome and Gmail, linking all of my contact data. I also appreciate that it doubles as an instant messaging platform for quick messages sent between colleagues when an email would be unnecessary and cumbersome. Because it keeps everything in one place and tracks a lot of call data (date, time, length of call, who answered it, what call group it rang to, call transfers, etc.) it makes finding, tracking and reviewing information easier.

What do you dislike?

Dialpad was designed for use with web and computer based call structure. i.e. it functions best when run directly from the computer to a headset. The business that I work for is not able to use headsets and instead partners Dialpad with Obihai phone terminals. Sometimes the lag between the two components becomes inconvenient. For instance, if I hang up a call on my physical phone terminal and another call comes in a few seconds later, I'm not able to answer it because my physical device hasn't caught up to the web app. It's a fairly minor inconvenience in the long run, but still causes some headache. Also, because we are using physical phones, transferring calls can be inconvenient. Dialpad calls can be transferred directly in the app, which is much more expedient than using the phone terminals, but the 'Ask First' function only allows you to instant message the call recipient, as opposed to actually ringing their phone and allowing you to speak to them. Because most of my...

The call transfer issue is probably the most notable problem that we are trying to figure out how to solve. However, prior to Dialpad, each of our offices was on it's own phone grid. As such, we were unable to look up direct lines to colleagues at other locations or transfer calls to them. We had to transfer calls to the main number of each location and go from there. Dialpad has certainly made things more efficient in a lot of ways (although less efficient in terms of the call transfer issue).

Dialpad Office Use

July 26, 2018

3.5
What do you like best?

Easy to find contacts, and it is nice to be able to use the app and have the calls dial on both your office phone, computer, and cell phone. Great for people who constantly have to leave their desks.

What do you dislike?

The application on the desktop seems to take a lot of resource power and crashes quite frequently for myself. I always wish you could schedule away times for the app on the phone to ring, since receiving calls in the evening or while on vacation is not preferred.

Inter office communication and easy access to calls, scheduling and e-mails all through the app make sharing and receiving information easy.

Dialpad is one the best pc phone application ever!

Automotive, 11-50 employees

4.0
What do you like best?

My favorite feature from Dialpad is being able to text as well as call etc. It is a simple add-on that is too many times missed by other companies. Another awesome feature is being able to connect my personal phone number directly to Dialpad.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the little glitches that Dialpad is still working on. I totally understand that Dialpad is constantly improving. For instance, one glitch is getting a phonecall from dialpad and only after the phonecall my dialpad app starts sending me a notification that I am about to receive a phonecall. There is no delay.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use Dialpad to its full potential. There are many features that I am still discovering!

I communicate with customers and vendors constantly. Sometimes I need to send them picture messages or a message in general. Many customers prefer texting and this helps solve any communication block.

Great transition for the old office phones!

Jon D.
President at The Dancewear Corner
Retail, 11-50 employees

What do you like best?

We love the integration with our Google Business applications and most of all with the ability to make changes on the fly. No longer do we need to contact the provider in order to add or delete someone, change a message or make minor adjustments.

What do you dislike?

We have customer service agents and when the demand gets high there is no call waiting or even any alert letting them know there is another call coming in. It isn't practical to just have more operators standing by so we end up having lots of voice mails and then spend too much time chasing our customers down.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do the testing period and try to replicate any situation you have had using other systems.

Perfect for remote team members. Love the I Phone application.

Nice program that is getting better

Christopher B.
Service Manager at Andy Mohr Volkswagen
Automotive

4.0
What do you like best?

I like the dialpad interface. I enjoy the messaging capability of the app, and call center analytics and statistics.

What do you dislike?

Bugs. Call notification box is blank at times. incoming call notification box won't go away at times. It will show me on a call when I am not on a call. Lots of bugs have been fixed in the last few months though.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think the product is getting better with every update. I would definitely recommend others to use this product.

Our entire business is ran through dialpad. It appears to be a less expensive and capable phone system for our business.

Best calling app I've ever used.

Yoemely H.

2-10 employees

What do you like best?

I like that I can send and receive text messages, record calls, people can leave me voicemails and the Do not disturb option.

What do you dislike?

That they charge to call to Dominican Republic.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just let your employees know they cannot make international calls.

As our company is in Dominican Republic if we want to call to The States we have to pay, so with this app we are saving money!

Perfection!

5.0
What do you like best?

The ease of use and robust feature set are top notch! It is everything I could want in a portable, mobile phone number.

What do you dislike?

Probably the only thing I don't love is the contact integration with Google. I wish it was a bit more robust and clear how the data syncs back and forth.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Reach out to the Dialpad team! I've found that their sales and support staff are incredibly kind, very helpful, and easy to work with to sort out issues!

I needed a work number plus an office number that wasn't tied to a physical location. Dialpad lets us have departments that serve as our office numbers, with direct user numbers. All of it is 100% portable and OS-agnostic, so it feels like they really understand what I needed to accomplish.

Good interface, a little glitch

Jacob T.
Account Executive at Tithe.ly
Computer Software, 11-50 employees

3.5
What do you like best?

It's really easy to use, simple interface. Everything is easy to locate and use .

What do you dislike?

Like my title said, it glitches quite a bit. Our "Sales" section we created doesnt always show if a rep has called somebody back until after I call them, creating a pretty awkward situation on the phone.

It helps us having a few automated lines, but other than that it's just our basic phone service. It's smooth, easy to see, helpful for track some KPI's. Not sure of any benefits besides our call in lines and our direct numbers.

Turn Key / Psuh Button Phone System

September 21, 2016

Insurance, 11-50 employees

2.5
What do you like best?

Personalized phone system for each of our Insurance Agents. Being able to text screen shots of crucial decision making information to our prospects has closed many deals for our web based Agency. The ease of use and integration has not only has saved me a lot of time in training and supporting our staff. But also as a backup to our main call queue. Our agents are never left in the dark as long as they have a connection to the internet, they can work mobile or in the office. The capabilities of the Dialpad system have been outstanding.

What do you dislike?

The metrics for each line in the Admin console aren't too revealing. We would like to see all the info one can see in a traditional call Queue. From the call duration and time to caller id. The only thing currently displayed is a call count. That's weak. Almost useless. Also the ability to monitor calls or activity in real time. Seems like the few metrics displayed are delayed by over 12hrs. That's also very useless. If you want to target larger call center type companies you will have to cater to there requirements. Id love to call dialpad the only system. but for now its only a backup or way for our agents to continue their work at home. Which makes it worth it. Again kudos on the screen shot capability even though one needs to use hotkeys. that is great

1. as a backup to our main system when it goes down. 2. the ability to communicate with our clients more effectively than using email when they cannot talk on the phone. 3. Dialpad has lead to an substantial increase in closing ratios for our insurance agents.

Business Consultant

Non-Profit Organization Management, 11-50 employees

5.0
What do you like best?

I really enjoy the fact that it makes me much faster. I can multi task with easy. The efficiency of Dial Pad is great. I am so glad that we have it now. Also it gives me the ability to be extremely accurate. A regular phone and the keyboard number keys are upside down making my brain confused!

What do you dislike?

If my computer freezes while on the phone i am doomed. Also i do not have a speaker phone access. If i step away from my computer i do not know that my phone has rang. I do not want to forward to my cell phone because of my job position at the company.

Recommendations to others considering the product

click option to "not confirm" all numbers

I am solving being fast, efficient and multi tasking at all times.

Dialpad for office communications

3.5
What do you like best?

I like that I can do everything relating to phone calls (answering, transferring, listening to voicemail) from my desktop, and that I can chat easily with staff members.

What do you dislike?

I wouldn't exactly call it user friendly. I found a bit of a learning curve. There seems to be a ton of updates but I'm not sure what's changing. Also... I have to pay our dialpad bill via wire transfer which is cumbersome.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend it over Skype for business.

We had several issues with our office phones, and dialpad helped to alleviate it.

Simple and straight foward

3.5
What do you like best?

Dialpad is easy to use and i like fact you can download the app onto your phone as well for when your on the go.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it stalls a little on my desktop and I have to reload it.

It allows me to be handsfree when i speak with customers and allows me to link phone number from salesforce into dial pad. its easy to see who called last and i am able to quickly call them back or listen to a voicemail that the client may have left for us.

Easy to use and Reliable!

James U.
Business Development at Recruiterbox
Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

What do you like best?

DialPad serves the purpose it's supposed to. It's not over complicated, its call quality is reliable, and the C2C functionality is easy to use as well.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, it currently meets all of my needs and I have not had issues, so none to mention.

Working remotely, we don't want to have a desk phone and we don't want to use cell phones. DialPad provides a convenient solution for calling. We make a large number of international calls as well and have never run into any difficulties.

Service is terrible and iOS app is consistently unreliable

January 16, 2017

Daniel C.
Apple IT Expert for Healthcare | Co-Author of Hassle Free Apple IT for Healthcare | CEO and Co-Founder

1.0
What do you like best?

I like the idea of Dialpad. But while Dialpad is supposed to be a VoIP company, their VoIP functionality is unreliable, so you have to roll back to using the patch-in to the traditional phone system. This introduces delays on the call which lead to a negative experience.

What do you dislike?

NO PHONE SUPPORT. They are a PHONE COMPANY, yet they have STOPPED OFFERING phone support. And they employ people (Amelia in sales) that treat customers with utter disrespect and appear to have no interest in helping.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Stay away. They do not care about their customers.

Mobility. My growing company is spread across three states and has no "traditional" office. We loved the idea of being able to use the computer, mobile phone, or desk phone all on the same system.

Dialpad makes it easy to call from any app

March 14, 2017

Hospital & Health Care, 201-500 employees

4.0
What do you like best?

I like how intuitive Dialpad is and how easily it works with my computer. It is easy to click and call from different apps and websites and easy to answer a call when I am working on other things.

What do you dislike?

I wish that Dialpad was able to log calls in my CRM more easily. I also wish that Dialpad showed me a history of that number when they call in or linked to the call records for that number.

I am helping small business owners ship more efficiently. Because I work with owners, they do not have a lot of time. Dialpad make it easy for me to take and make calls when it is convenient for me without interrupting my daily workflow.

A headache!

Telecommunications, 51-200 employees

1.0
What do you like best?

DialPad is efficient and works well on all platforms - from iphone app to desktop

What do you dislike?

The fact the DialPad holds are not indicated by a pop up, blink or ringing poses a problem when I use DialPad daily at my workplace. Another issue I find is the "off duty" feature. Automatically turning off or "sleeping" after so long really poses a problem when our offices are busy all hands must be on deck. To have to check and assure I am "on duty" takes away from time better spent with company clientele.

One benefit that is found with DialPad is that the VoIP has yet to drop calls, which was something of a mess with our previous telephone operating provider.

Convenient and efficient method of communication

Danny M.
MC at All-Star Party Long Island
Entertainment, 2-10 employees

4.0
What do you like best?

That it's completely web-based and can be used with any internet connect. The ability to work from anywhere was the biggest selling point

What do you dislike?

There aren't enough customization options, i.e, ringtones, color coding, etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have a laptop or something similar that allows you to work from anywhere, use dialpad as a means to communicate with clients instead of using a landline or your own cell phone.

The ability to work from home is convenient for both me and my clients

Awesome UI

February 11, 2018

Tori V.

4.0
What do you like best?

Great UI and features that changes how phones and work place communication can work.

What do you dislike?

Ability to customize call tress, hold times and the annoying voice at the beginning that says "Sorry, all operators are busy."

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great VOIP solution. The best UI we have found in looking for a flexible VOIP solution.

Workplace phone calls.

We Love Dialpad

Randy B.
Owner at tekRESCUE
Computer Networking, 2-10 employees

5.0
What do you like best?

I can send and receive messages and calls from all of my smart devices including my deskphone. I can even switch calls among the devices while in the middle of a call.

What do you dislike?

The desk phones they support are a little bit wonky. Not the end of the world though.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take advantage of ROOM PHONES and Company Operators

We have a mobile workforce. Nobody in our company works full time in the office. Dialpad is perfect for a mobile workforce.

Dialpad Review

August 21, 2017

5.0
What do you like best?

This software allows me to take calls and have messages with clients from my computer. I can download it on my phone to take calls through my dialpad number there as well. I really enjoy the product because I don't have to rely on my cell phone to talk to clients.

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike anything about Dialpad. The software is great for communication.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend dialpad to switch from having a personal and cellular device. This allows you to merge two numbers to your phone and be able to use your computer as a communication source.

Communicating inner-office and with clients.

Replaces the need for an old fashioned telephone

June 09, 2016

5.0
What do you like best?

My favorite feature is that I can listen to voicemails directly from my email either from my computer or mobile phone. Remember the days of having to "call to check your voicemail?!" I also like that I can talk on the phone while simultaneously doing work. It's much easier than when trying to hold a traditional phone to your ear and type at the same time. I also really like that my calls are easily forwarded to my cell phone when I am out of office.

What do you dislike?

I really can't think of anything that I dislike

Recommendations to others considering the product

Dialpad is a great product. I was initially reluctant about the call quality but it is actually great. I really like not having to have a separate phone on my desk.

Solved the need for a separate business phone. One benefit has been a reduction in overhead for traditional phones.

Clean Simple Team-Oriented App. Highly Recommended!

Jeremy G.
Administrator at ProChurch
Graphic Design, 2-10 employees

5.0
What do you like best?

Dialpad successfully joined high-end business features with a simple interface.

What do you dislike?

The management between business lines and personal lines gets tricky.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Dialpad will exceed your expectations. Give it a try and you won't want to go back!

Problems with desk space, physical equipment, voicemail archiving, and call stats have all been solved. One of the biggest benefits has to do with employee onboarding. The process has been drastically simplified as no additional equipment purchases and configurations are necessary.

Quality phone

April 05, 2016

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

What do you like best?

It helps with reducing desk clutter. I don't need a physical phone, just a headset with an attached microphone. It integrates well with SFDC and Outreach and it shows that the calls have been logged in my activity history. Its easy to add someone on the current call or transfer to another person. Its really just a click of a button.

What do you dislike?

Every once in a while it loses the mic functionality and people on the end of the line can't hear anything. But restarting the app usually takes care of the problem. I've had issues with seeing missed calls. They sometimes show up in my missed calls log a few hours later.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be patient. Issues rarely arise, but when they do make use of their customer service. They are quick to respond with a solution or internal fix.

Click to dial saves a lot of time from hand dialing. It helps me get more calls logged in the hour. If I want to make a call internally in my company I can just type the name of the employee into the search and their name and number pops up immediately.

A solid new age phone platform!

August 07, 2016

Michael W.
Customer Success & Sales Ops at Qualaroo
Venture Capital & Private Equity, 2-10 employees

What do you like best?

The Dialpad phone system enables our team to connect flawlessly with current/potential customers daily. It also connects with Salesforce (CRM) and other social platforms to link data easily.

What do you dislike?

I don't really dislike anything currently. A open API would be a nice feature add in time though.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Jump in and see the difference! Enjoy the ease of use, reliability, efficiency and great support!

Calling customers within a certain time frame is important to our overall growth and making sure we stay engaged with each customer is business critical--Dialpad allows us to flow through his process without blockers.

Really beats the old desk phone!

January 26, 2018

Nathan Z.

4.0
What do you like best?

The fact that it's just an app. It replaced every desk phone in our company and the fax machine too. (Yup, for the two people that still know how to fax us.)

It is super easy to learn how to run.

What do you dislike?

We drop a few calls and have the occasional technical issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's the only phone app I've used but I can say it's a heckuva lot better than the old desk phone.

Desk space!

It's so easy and so portable you can easily work from home.

Better than a desk phone

January 18, 2018

3.5
What do you like best?

Dialpad is a great way to have your work phone accessible from anywhere while eliminating the need for a desk phone.

What do you dislike?

I do wish there were a few more options for notifications and and receiving calls without having to forward them to your cell phone number. It's very easy to miss a call if you are only notified via a Dialpad app notification.

Easy to take work calls from anywhere without having to give out my cell phone number. Also nice to need need a desk phone.

Flexible, Easy to Setup

August 15, 2016

Rich C.
BIM / Technology Coordinator at AE Works Ltd.
Architecture & Planning, 11-50 employees

What do you like best?

Ease of scalability for our firm and doesn't require the need for deskphones and support from an IT vendor.

What do you dislike?

My wish is that the phones we had in our conference rooms would appear in the directory.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Dialpad allows us to more control of our IT and Phone System

We chose to go with Dialpad to avoid the cost of upgrading the hardware for our phone system, along with purchasing desk phones for our anticipated growth. We have realized that Dialpad allows us the flexibility needed and has lessened our dependency on our IT Vendor.

Dialpad is pretty good for VOIP, but...

April 05, 2018

Austin G.
I build businesses and talk to people
Computer Software, 2-10 employees

3.0
What do you like best?

The system is easy to use and set up. Settings are easily changed.

What do you dislike?

Customer support is so so, the app is being updated constantly, bugs often stop me mid-workday.

Went from using personal phones to having a connected system that the whole team has access to.

How not to create an impression

January 26, 2017

0.5
What do you like best?

The mobile app is probably where you will end up living most of the time. Easy to use and if linked to your CRM will log calls (if you don't run into issues with number formatting)

What do you dislike?

May be easier to list but let me try to summarise: audio quality- experiences being choppy, echoed calls, drop offs. Time lag on most calls which was unacceptable and lead to a very unprofessional impression the other end. Telephone number formatting to record activity in your CRM. We used SFDC and telephone number had to be formatted in one of 4 ways specifically otherwise the call could not be linked to the CRM as an activity. Also, it did not recognised the mobile phone number field in the CRM. Ouch. Painful, bad quality and most of the time I ended up calling through my mobile phone provider

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give them another year or so for them to fix some of their underlying issues and I'm sure they will be a competitor on the market. We are a UK business.

Cost savings. Lower telephone costs came at the price of poor quality, something you simply cannot compromise on.

Almost There

October 25, 2016

Adam W.
Broker/Owner at CDA Properties
Real Estate, 11-50 employees

3.0
What do you like best?

I love the ability to have two numbers (work and personal) on one cell phone. I can easy turn on and off my work number that's connected to my personal cell by toggling a button on my app. I love the whether I'm on my computer, cell phone, or laptop I can handle all incoming calls.

What do you dislike?

Still quite buggy. App will crash. The voicemail system is limited.

Centralized communication between our entire staff. Some in our office and others out in the field.

I highly recommend this service!

January 13, 2017

Joshua D.
Assistant Marching Band Director at Padua Franciscan High School
Higher Education

5.0
What do you like best?

My phone goes with me no matter where I am. Call routing is simple and efficient via the smartphone and desktop apps.

What do you dislike?

Calls drop out sometimes. No voicemail transfer on the deskphone.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I really can't say enough good things about this service.

This is a far more versatile phone solution than our previous hard lines, and it is costing us so much less. Better product for less money is always a win in my book.

Makes calls easy

May 04, 2016

Blanche R.
Revolutionizing how sellers engage with their buyers.

5.0
What do you like best?

Dialpad makes receiving inbound calls and routing customers to the right place incredibly easy. It pops up on both my phone and my computer so I never miss a call.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there's a bit of delay for the call to come to my phone - 2 to 3 seconds after my computer is already ringing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Worth the try :)

Our inbound and support teams have found it so much more simple to allow users and prospects to call us rather than having to set up a time to perform a screenshare, or expecting them to email us all the time. Huge time saver.

Decent

Coman D.
Inbound Marketing Specialist - giving you full control & insight into the ROI of your sales & marketing
Marketing and Advertising, 1001-5000 employees

3.5
What do you like best?

Can call from phone.

Can add people to a call

Can connect to CRM so you can log notes

What do you dislike?

Not the nicest interface

When on the call sometimes the dial window vanishes so you can't get back to the dialpad / additional call functions

There is no in ear ringing function - it's always my computer that rings

quicker to use than jabber

Easier to use than Jabber

Incasive and unpredictable

Consumer Goods, 51-200 employees

1.5
What do you like best?

I enjoy the convenience of working remotely but there are better options than dialpad.

The option to text is nice and to call on WIFI although this is problematic.

What do you dislike?

This is a very invasive app. imports all my contacts even my personal ones.

Almost always have to use my carrier HD calling rarely works. 1/2 the calls that come in show they are calling but does not give me the option to answer.

I have had to uninstall and reinstall every time a update occurs, I have not found the update option in the app.

Our company uses this for customer service remotely.

The Everywhere Office

Consumer Services, 2-10 employees

5.0
What do you like best?

I love not being tethered to one place or device to accomplish my business goals.

What do you dislike?

Contact Management needs improved integration and management features to streamline accessing contacts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Really go all in when you try it out... You'll have a new level of expectation from your communications.

Being able to take the office phone with me everywhere has improved our ability to offer even better service.

I heart Dialpad

Leslie K.
Fashion Account Executive at The Knot
Online Media, 501-1000 employees

5.0
What do you like best?

The ability to text from the desktop app

The mobile phone app so I can make work calls from my personal phone and use my work number.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it seems like it's running in too many places, and I have to manually close them down.

Texting my clients often gets a faster response than email or voicemail. I have made more sales because of it!

Dialpad review

Christina S.
Operations Manager at Skateworld San Diego
Entertainment, 2-10 employees

4.0
What do you like best?

Ease of use. You don't have to have any experience in VOIP to set this up and get your business going

What do you dislike?

It says there is a mute option, but it never does. We play music on our computer for our business and sometimes only want it to ring to our phones, but it will never mute on the computer.

Answer calls any time, any where

Great phone service

4.0
What do you like best?

The mobile functionality is great. Being able to switch calls from my mobile phone to my computer or hard phone is great. Being able to respond to text message from my computer.

What do you dislike?

In my opinion the Enterprise level of service is priced high compared to other similar services levels with other vendors.

Interacting with your phone on a computer is alien to some users..

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are a distributed business or mobile business Dialpad is great. For a traditional office (which requires phones) you will need to have the higher level and more costly service plans.

Affordable and flexible phone.

Dialpad VOIP

December 21, 2017

Food & Beverages, 11-50 employees

What do you like best?

Dialpad is loaded with features while still being economically priced

What do you dislike?

Occasionally the technology will have glitches. Thankfully the Dialpad team is very responsive

Recommendations to others considering the product

Well worth the consideration. We have been very pleased with what Dialpad has helped us accomplish.

We now have the ability for multiple team members to answer our main number, regardless of whether we are in the office or out in the field. The biggest benefit is we are able to answer calls live all day.

DialPad for growing MSP

3.0
What do you like best?

The ability to handle calls from any where regardless of device. If I'm on the road I turn on Ring This Device and I can handle calls fairly seamlessly.

What do you dislike?

Perceived reliability is lowered than desired. They have done a lot of work to improve this in the few months I have been using it and most recently it has been more reliable.

We are using DialPad for all of our company calls including our support desk. It works great, but is subject to all the same things any internet/software based service is. Always good to keep in mind.

Solid system, likely better for in-office communication than sales/ support lines

April 12, 2018

3.5
What do you like best?

I like that it is completely computer based. our agents can work from anywhere as long as they have their computer and internet access. No more being tethered to a phone line.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a more robust not/ segmentation system so it would be more clear if customers had been spoken with before/ what had been discussed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure it offers full the note-taking and segmenting capability you need for before committing. The interface is slick, so that's a huge plus.

Dialpad allows our agents to work from home or other areas in our building and still attend to the phones. This increased flexibility is huge for morale.

Dialpad is Great!

Real Estate

5.0
What do you like best?

The ability to take calls and send texts from my Desktop Computer

What do you dislike?

If you have an iphone and you make calls from your iphone using your dialpad number, if another call comes in to your regular iphone number it will automatically put the call you are on, on hold until you answer or decline the incoming call. That is kinda lame but I did talk to dialpad support and that is something they are working on.

Solving peoples Loan needs on a daily basis. Being able to see missed calls and texts is a great benefit.

Overall, it has been excellent!

Religious Institutions, 51-200 employees

5.0
What do you like best?

Being able to text through dial pad, as well as the touch screen capabilities in coordination with my HP Spectre, so that I just touch the phone number and Dial Pad calls it! I also love having the option of talking on my personal cell phone...

What do you dislike?

Dropped calls once in a while...but they have become less and less

Recommendations to others considering the product

Dialpad has been particularly helpful! Calling and texting customers has been awesome, plus easy to use voicemail! Also, it works great with my computer and headset!

Easier to call prospective students and/or text them for my admissions work.

High Quality Phone System for Business

Management Consulting, 201-500 employees

5.0
What do you like best?

Setting up the phone was quite easy and self explanatory. It's great that I can use this without a physical phone - just need the app and headset. The user interface is slick and clean. The ability to be able to text a phone number from the DialPad app is great as well.

What do you dislike?

It takes a bit too long to port a number (sometimes more than 1 week). There are some hidden fees to our bill that was never explained when we signed up for DialPad.

Recommendations to others considering the product

None

Being able to actively manage phone lines for all employees without requiring everyone to have a physical phone. This definitely cuts down cost for the company.

Pretty good experience with Dialpad

Jillian P.
SaaS Senior Account Manager

4.0
What do you like best?

It's pretty reliable. When it gets buggy I just restart the app and it usually fixes. I also like that I can see text messages that come in to my line.

What do you dislike?

That it does not work well with our HubSport CRM

Recommendations to others considering the product

None

Reaching out to more prospects and users. Based in the US and internationally too.

Dialpad is decent

Events Services, 11-50 employees

3.5
What do you like best?

Decent system, does what I need with calls. I like the connectedness with my team. Love the connect to cell phone.

What do you dislike?

Could use a few additional ways to stay connected. Kinda glitchy, lots of prompts to update and refresh. Been having issues starting up lately. Have not yet submitted tickets.

My team is able to work from home and remotely as needed, which meets our culture of trusting our team to do its work on the move. We are able to manage our multiple support lines well and keep good logs of calls.

VoIP for the new workplace

January 26, 2018

Education Management, 2-10 employees

5.0
What do you like best?

I LOVE this service. Desk phones are a thing of the past, and take up space and limit where you can work. You can use your single work number to chat with people wherever you are working, and forward to your cell or home phone if needed. Best part is that it also offers texting abilities so you don't need to share your personal number with business contacts.

What do you dislike?

The international rates are competitive but hard to work with outside of getting your admin involved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure that you setup your forwarding correctly, sometimes cell providers mess up forwarded calls.

Taking phone calls and needed a hard line phone.

Free version is almost useless

June 19, 2018

Financial Services, 2-10 employees

2.0
What do you like best?

Decent phone app, and dashboard online.

What do you dislike?

Not any good integration with other software. They limit calls and don't tell you that upfront, which has you stuck with a number you can't port away and the only way to make it work is to upgrade to a plan that doesn't fit with my business.

It was a good start, but am looking for another solution.

Easy and simple... But feature rich

October 24, 2017

Internet, 11-50 employees

5.0
What do you like best?

Easiest phone system I've deployed. Had are company up an running in 30 minutes. Set up sales line line with ease. Also, our sales rep Andrew was awesome!

What do you dislike?

Would love to get more call center features into dialpad. Still have quite a few users not on dialpad until they release their call center product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Of course

Ability to work from anywhere. We work from home often and always want to be available to our customers.

LOVE DIALPAD

Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees

5.0
What do you like best?

How easy it is to make a call. Every other phone system that we have used is confusing, overpriced, and very choppy. Dialpad is by far the best we have come by. Customers LOVE the hold music.

What do you dislike?

It is sometimes poor when wifi enabled. I have to switch to cellular data if I am on my phone and other wise the desktop version will just be really choppy if I have poor wifi connection.

The benefit of DialPad is how effortlessly we can put customers on hold, transfer them, etc.

Dialpad, WOW!

Logistics and Supply Chain

What do you like best?

Love that I can answer one call, text someone else, interoffice message co-workers, all at the same time! And it's all through the computer, so no having to pick up the phone, no hold buttons, all the features of a phone without all the hassle of the handset.

What do you dislike?

Occasional dropped calls. Some inbound callers are really soft spoken, hard to hear, cannot adjust enough.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Super easy to install, uses just about any headset, convenient.

Phone, voicemail, call forwarding, contacting vendors in the field who only respond to text messages.

Dialpad, the solution to my telecomming needs!

Greg C.
Residential Property Management, Leasing and Sales
Real Estate, 2-10 employees

5.0
What do you like best?

The customizability and flexibility of the apps. The stylized and streamlined look. The prompt customer service.

What do you dislike?

Occasional glitches with the software and the need to reload the app on my desktop.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look at it as a valuable alternative to the "bigger names" out there.

Communications needs country and world wide.

Sales Executive

July 24, 2016

Will N.
Sales Executive at StayNTouch

1.5
What do you like best?

I like how the app can push phone calls to my phone with or without an app.

What do you dislike?

I don't like how the calls sound when you have a band internet connection. It makes me want to go back to a normal phone.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It does tend to drop calls sometimes with poor bandwidth.

I think dialpad makes it cheaper for an organization but I think it is a quick fix.

Review

Sven F.
Account Management Team Lead at Uber
Internet, 10,001+ employees

What do you like best?

Using a different phone number so that customers can't call my personal number. Easy to use interface and ability to use on my phpone.

What do you dislike?

Connectivity issues occur frequently. Sometimes my speaker on my headphones will work and sometimes it doesn't.

Technology, customers can't call my personal number

Good overall experience

April 13, 2018

Andrea C.
Pharmaceutical Recruiter - Pharmacovigilance, Regulatory Affairs, QA, HEOR
Pharmaceuticals, 51-200 employees

5.0
What do you like best?

I like that there is an app to connect to my phone so I can easily use my cell phone for work calls

What do you dislike?

I don't like that recently it hasn't been recording our dials

Helping the recruiters in my office see how many dials and how much talk time they are all doing to easily compare yourself to your colleagues/competition

Great VoIP solution for growing teams

October 19, 2017

5.0
What do you like best?

Ability to quickly add someone and get them on the phones immediately. Hardphones as well for people who are used to a physical phone.

What do you dislike?

Basic plan features are slightly lacking, would like to see a bit more bang for our buck in the low end

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you have a fast enough internet connection for your team size

Quick phone set up, easily managed phone system

Love it

Consumer Services, 2-10 employees

5.0
What do you like best?

I have a perceived landline number from my clients, even though I can call from anywhere in the world. I have an allocated business line that even when clients call back there name pops up so that i know who it is

What do you dislike?

when calls come in they are to slow, by the time you've pressed 1 to answer the call the customer has already hung up the phone

I can record calls for sales review and see average talk time

Good product, quality customer service.

A. Neville H.
Market Development at LogicMonitor

4.0
What do you like best?

Easy, intuitive and no unnecessary screens to navigate through.

What do you dislike?

Call quality internationally could be improved a bit in my opinion.

Dialpad is being used to reach out to potential customers and it has made that easy to call anywhere through the world.

Just okay

Craig D.
eCommerce Shipping Consultant
Internet, 201-500 employees

3.5
What do you like best?

Easy to access voicemail from anywhere I am. Caller ID is helpful.

What do you dislike?

Won't auto-record calls in one-party states.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great minimalistic VoiP system for small -medium sized businesses

Cold Calling

Great dialling product for sales reps

August 01, 2017

John M.
Enterprise Account Executive at Framer

4.0
What do you like best?

The native Salesforce.com integration where you can dial within the app.

What do you dislike?

Can sometimes stall and you need to refresh the page, but not a biggie.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it

Quicker calling and dialling

An essential tool in today's business world!

Michael W.
National Sales Manager - AZX Sport
Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees

5.0
What do you like best?

Great sound quality

Realiable service

Ease of use

What do you dislike?

Not being able to use a bluetooth headset for outgoing calls using the app

Saved a ton of money on telecommunications and is a great tool to easily make and track calls

Dialpad Does it Right

March 08, 2017

Andy A.
CEO, Comunicano
Public Relations and Communications, 11-50 employees

5.0
What do you like best?

Apps work across all devices.

Voice mail transcription is great to know what someone said. No need to listen it's so accurate.

SMS in app means I don't need to share my mobile number any more.

What do you dislike?

What's not to like? The service works great. And provides everything I need.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it and see how easy it is especially if you are a Google Suite Apps user

Reduced costs and all the features our business really needs.

All Encompassing PaaS Business Phone System

February 15, 2016

Tyler M.
Automotive Software
Automotive, 2-10 employees

What do you like best?

Fantastic management tools, very easy to add users, departments, and call routing.

What do you dislike?

Cannot tell if calls are to my personal phone or business line when forwarding to my cell phone, and no option to receive calls in-app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great but annoying that we cannot see if the incoming call is from a business line or a personal line.

Able to manage phones for entire company without requiring employees to carry a separate business phone.

Ok for basic operations but lacking featurers

March 27, 2018

3.5
What do you like best?

Very easy to use, works reliably, and has a pretty nice app for both desktop and Chrome

What do you dislike?

Lacking certain features you think would be included, like scheduled do not disturb! Adding users can sometimes fail for no apparent reason.

Everyone needs a backup work phone for clients, and it's very easy to add users.

Dialpad for the win!

Internet, 501-1000 employees

4.0
What do you like best?

The ability to answer calls on mobile and desktop is very convenient. The software is easy to use from making outbound calls to tracking missed calls and voicemails.

What do you dislike?

The soft phone (wifi) could use some work, but I understand that could be because f the wifi connection.

I use it for my sales role, so reliability and ease of use are key. It's technology that I don't even have to think about, it just works.

Dialpad Review

Construction, 11-50 employees

What do you like best?

I like being able to text my colleagues from across the office while helping someone else on the phone. This provides good, quality answers that I can provide to my customers without having to put them on hold and walk across the building to obtain information.

What do you dislike?

I do not have any dislikes at the moment with this software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just go with it. Worth the money saved.

Helping customers has been a lot less stressful.

Great Desktop App

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

What do you like best?

The best part abotu dialpad is that they have a great desktop and mobile app. I can push my calls directly from my computer to my cell phone so I never miss anything.

What do you dislike?

The interface isn't super user friendly.

Being able to manage multiple phone numbers/voicemails through one app.

The Search Ends Here

March 08, 2017

Real Estate, 51-200 employees

4.0
What do you like best?

Simple user-interface. Ability to catalog calls. Integrates with LinkedIn, Salesforce, and Outlook. Texting feature.

What do you dislike?

Call quality connectivity issues. Doesn't merge contacts well. Hard to make a large volume of calls using this platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The pros of this platform far outweigh the cons. You'll be very happy with the features of this software and the support that Dialpad provides.

We used to receive incoming calls when we were outside the office and we weren't sure who it was. With the ability to catalog our calls, we are much more informed when prospects call us back. Also the texting feature allows us to seamlessly continue connecting with the client at their convenience.

Good alternative to hard-wired phones

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

4.0
What do you like best?

The cost and flexibility. Much better solution for our business than hard-wired desk phones.

What do you dislike?

Software bugs. Occasional dropped calls. Support inquiries can take a while to resolve.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Call quality has been sufficient. Occasional dropped calls. Software has a few noticeable bugs, but nothing that has interfered with work. Overall our business is pleased with the product, and we don't regret making the switch from hard-wired desk phones.

Office mobility and call analytics.

I like having a business phone number without having to use a business phone.

November 08, 2016

Benjamin L.
Financial Wellness Expert at Questis
Financial Services, 11-50 employees

3.5
What do you like best?

I am in sales so I like being able to leave a business number behind instead of my personal cell number.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the call quality can be a little laggy... voices on the other end of the line start to sound a bit robotic.

It saved our organization lots of money because we didn't buy business phones for employees. Also, Dialpad has caller-ID that shows who is going to call prior to your phone even ringing.

best quality out there, early in the dev cycle for sales teams

4.0
What do you like best?

as an exec who travels, having the cell phone, desktop work seamlessly is huge. i love the connection with the google contacts. the quality is excellent

What do you dislike?

needs more and better salesforce integration, needs call recording (without announcement) and needs features for sales teams--- "listen" and "barge"

Recommendations to others considering the product

push your rep for features for sales teams!

all of the non-client services and non-sales teammembers are using dialpad. the problem was geographic and getting voip quality, and the biggest benefit has been the quality/cost ratio.

Game changer for our company!

Real Estate, 11-50 employees

5.0
What do you like best?

The ease of switching from Desktop to mobile seamlessly. The desktop texting feature has impacted our business the most by increasing our client communication and engagement.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it doesn't update or glitches on certain phones at times. Becoming more reliable and stable all the time!

Our clients engage with us through texting at a much higher rate. Huge benefits to our overall customer service and sales.

Great tool for us!

March 02, 2018

51-200 employees

4.0
What do you like best?

I like that the interface is simply, easy to use and very intuitive. It also looks great!

What do you dislike?

I don't know of anything that would fit here. It's great!

We use this to communicate with our customers. I have great audio experience even, never had a call drop.

Dialpad review

201-500 employees

5.0
What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to use and to learn. I've used this program for about 2 months and I really love using it.

What do you dislike?

I'm not sure if this is a feature yet but I'd like a nighttime mode because white all day everyday hurts my eyes.

Reaching out to customers and getting their business. Dialpad makes calling people easy peasy, lemon squeezy

Great flexibility, huge improvement over previous systems

March 09, 2017

5.0
What do you like best?

Generally reliable phone quality, easy to set up phone queues and quickly switches between iPhone app and laptop.

What do you dislike?

Analytics could be more robust but they have steadily improved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make the switch ASAP! You'll wish you ditched your desk phones/other systems a long time ago.

Quickly scales with a growing team, allows phone access regardless of physical location without having to use personal mobile.

Learning about Dialpad?