Dialpad

The business phone system with the simplest, most elegant interface you've ever experienced.
Learn more

Dialpad - the contemporary desk phone

February 02, 2018

Anonymous

11-50 employees

What do you like best?

I love that without forsaking the space and limitations of a traditional desk phone, we are able to have all of the same capabilities. With setting a voicemail, recording voicemails that can be accessed anywhere through my email, and the power to forward calls, we are able to have all of the essentials necessary to our operation.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that it is a separate app that has to be open constantly - I am always leery of having too many applications open, but that is really the biggest concern. We switched to DialPad from Google Voice as well, where I could hear who was calling (they had to state their name) and could then decide if I wanted to send them to voicemail or take the call. That is a feature I'd like to see in Dialpad.

It is very easy to streamline communication now and also to see a nice review at the end of the week of top callers, how many missed calls, etc. I appreciate that simple report that I receive weekly. It has also been much easier than when we were using Google Voice, because our volume of messaging and calls was so high with Voice that we were kicked out and it was oftentimes unreliable. Dialpad is reliable.

Dialpad is great, but still needs some tweaks

March 07, 2017

Scott L.
Sales Consultant at Sales Performance International
Professional Training & Coaching, 51-200 employees

What do you like best?

Easy to use VOIP software. The computer version is clean and stable, and even my less technologically savvy coworkers had it down in no time at all.

What do you dislike?

Dialpad is still missing some really basic phone system functionality. For example, when the phone next to me rings I can't answer it from my station like I could on our old system. For example, when I'm on a call and hang up while the other lines are ringing, I can't just grab the incoming call. Transferring calls from the handset units is awkward, and departments are difficult to manage, while transferring on the computer software is easy and simple.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need responsive support and a stable product, Dialpad is great. If you still need maximum functionality, you might need a different product until they get the additional features worked in.

Managing our voicemails and being able to send text messages through our computer is a huge asset for our dealership. CSE scores are improving due to the increased methods to reach out to customers.

Incredible app, needs some improvements.

March 07, 2017

Diego C.
Associate at Rosano Partners
Real Estate, 51-200 employees

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to use from my Phone and computer and how it all seamlessly integrates with LinkedIn and Salesforce. Also the new feature that shows the caller ID when you dial a number is great.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that there are. I shortcuts to quickly copy and deal a number without having to click all over. We used to use 3CX at our office before and dialpad is way better but 3CX had a short cut where you could copy a number any where on your screen and press a hot key Cmd+3 on Mac and control+D on PC and that number would instantly be called by the system. This is a huge time saver and works everywhere unlink click to call, which is also slow to load.

The ability to text our clients from our phone has been huge and also the ability to maintain consistency through out all of our devices allows us to stay in better communication internally and with out clients.

It was very Easy to use,I think that is the best app I ever use.

February 08, 2018

dorismond b.
Costumer Services at leads pro realty
Building Materials, 2-10 employees

What do you like best?

In fact the best thing with dialpad is that it makes you feel comfortable when you're calling someone ,I started used it 9 months ago.this is one of the thing I most love in my job,very good sound,Good communication,and easy to manage and also to understand.

What do you dislike?

there are not much things that I could say to dislike it,it is just ok.better is computer,better it will work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend everybody to use it because it is very easy to manage and give perfect solution.

I usually have to do a lots of calls everyday ,to calling clients,give them services,it's like I earn my life with dialpad.

Need help finding the right software?
Chat with a G2 Guide

Best Set-It & Forget It Business VoIP Available

December 20, 2016

Alex B.
Automate Your Sales, Process, & IT
Internet, 2-10 employees

What do you like best?

The setup process is so seamless. There is not much work that needs to be done. Building up IVR menus is a breeze, though somewhat limited compared to the competition. It integrates deeply with G Suite making it a no-brainer for small businesses that are using G Suite.

The mobile app is great as well as the desktop app. Updated regularly and they appear to be a quick-moving company.

What do you dislike?

It has very few if any integrations. It does not have any Zapier integration, does not integrate with my CRM, does not integrate with my Help Desk. That's the biggest strike here. Integrations have to exist if they want to even try and compete with the big players here like RingCentral.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are primarily using your cellphone to conduct business (e.g. not reliant on a physical desk-phone) or are willing to plug in a headset into your computer, this really is a phenomenal product that works well and is a pleasure to use.

Cutting down on spam calls, directing calls through a pipeline (correct department), scale-able business phone calls.

Simple phone system for desktop calling

December 07, 2017

Nathan B.
Sales Director at BoscoLighting
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 2-10 employees

What do you like best?

simple installation via chrome apps store with simple google or microsoft authentication - working in a couple of minutes only

What do you dislike?

salesforce integration is a little limited unless you upgrade to enterprise and that is not available for Small to Medium sized businesses.

Recommendations to others considering the product

it is a good system, but limited in it's integration with salesforce, no automatic routing, no linking of past calls to new accounts... but it is great value for the outlay!

easy cloud based phone system with ability to link calls to contacts in salesforce - saves time typing and also allows us to see which contacts are getting the most support from us.

Learning about Dialpad?