Dialpad

4.0

The business phone system with the simplest, most elegant interface you've ever experienced.
Learn more

A decent service - when it works!

October 25, 2017

Joe P.
Sales Executive EMEA & APAC at Crimson Hexagon
Computer Software, 201-500 employees

2.0
What do you like best?

The dialling interface is very easy to follow, and pulls through calls from address book

What do you dislike?

It is very intermittent with connecting your calls through, and the connection to mobiles is often poor

It does allow us to connect globally without having a special SIM or a big mobile bill

It works most of the time!

September 05, 2017

3.0
What do you like best?

super easy to use - making outbound calls is quick and painless

What do you dislike?

calls drops, sometimes the volume cuts out

we use dialpad as our go-to phone/calling source. it's nice to be able to dial outbound calls through our computers, as opposed to using cell phones or landlines for our entire team.

Good Product, We Were Not the Right Customer

Financial Services

3.5
What do you like best?

I liked the app and it showing to my cell phone who was calling so I could answer even if I wasn't at my desk.

What do you dislike?

As an organization, we did not have good enough internet at all of our locations. Bandwidth was a real problem for us.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you have high quality consistent internet for all users, not just the IT test locations.

We really hoped this would be the right phone system to meet our needs. Had all of our locations had consistent high quality internet, this probably would have been a viable solution for us.

Great product for Customer Success

July 30, 2018

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

4.0
What do you like best?

The interface is easy. I like the integration with Salesforce and the analytics.

What do you dislike?

I am pretty sure I am under utilizing its capabilities.

Dialpad is our only phone service so it enables us to make and receive calls.

Need help finding the right software?
Chat with a G2 Guide

It's ok but pretty temperamental

October 25, 2017

George A.
Social Insights - Global Network Agencies
Computer Software, 201-500 employees

2.5
What do you like best?

When it works it's good, it's very simple to use on your laptop or mobile phone

What do you dislike?

unreliable service, often experience choppy audio or calls dropping out completely

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ensure that it is setup correctly otherwise you will encounter issues with audio and connections

Calling multiple different countries

Dialpad has been good enough

Duran C.
IT Security/Compliance FIM Specialist
Computer & Network Security, 201-500 employees

4.0
What do you like best?

The integration apps to allow on computer or smart phone

What do you dislike?

Navigation menu....lack of Bluetooth intergration

Recommendations to others considering the product

None

Fraud over VOIP

Great App for outbound Internet Calling

March 21, 2018

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

3.5
What do you like best?

The User Experience. Easy to navigate and track the call history. pretty much like a phone.

What do you dislike?

The integrations are not accurate. DialPad doesn't associate with SalesForce contacts at times

Calling individual portfolio's using DialPad. Reducing our outbound calling costs

User friendly and reliable

April 04, 2018

Higher Education, 11-50 employees

5.0
What do you like best?

I use another software that allows me to make calls through my browser as well, but dialpad is consistently clearer and more effective given lower connectivity.

What do you dislike?

The caller ID is not super accurate always.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have low connectivity issues in your office, Dialpad is usually able to surpass that and provide quality calls.

I am able to call people from my computer without having to leave the page I am on or connect to another line.

Innovative and Easy, but also Touchy

March 09, 2017

Internet, 51-200 employees

3.5
What do you like best?

The interface and ease of use with the Dialpad software is astounding. The ability to text through the software as well as save and manage contacts is a major plus as well

What do you dislike?

The call quality and connections can be tricky sometimes

Connecting with customers and having a quick and easy way to reach all sales representatives

Talk the talk

January 23, 2018

Publishing, 201-500 employees

What do you like best?

It’s clean and simple to use at work with messaging and calls

What do you dislike?

Not be able to have paragraphs within a message and no emojis

Communicating with freelancers so that makes it easier than having to email or call them.

Great but could be better

Research, 2-10 employees

3.0
What do you like best?

The ease of use, integration phone app works internationally

What do you dislike?

The fact is isn't tied to zapier or it doesn't tie into the CRM software I use very well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it, it's a cost effective solution.

Mass phone network in the company. Replaced all hardlines. Travel business that does international stints

Dialpad Review

11-50 employees

1.5
What do you like best?

I like that I can use the app on my phone. It helps when I am on the go and still have to work.

What do you dislike?

The service is really buggy. Sometimes my phone will ring and I can't pick up from anywhere. Neither my computer or my phone.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a very useful product. Consider the pro version if you are not getting everything that you need.

I like the benefit of being able to work from anywhere. I can work from my home or the office.

Dialpad Review

Internet, 5001-10,000 employees

5.0
What do you like best?

I like how user friendly the navigation within the app is! It is extremely easy to get the hang of, and did not take much time to get accustomed to. Additionally, being able to download mp3 recordings from the app itself is wonderful.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that the app does not give you the ability to record the call without having the automated voice state "this call is being recorded".

Dialpad has provided me with a direct line, which make sit easier to connect with clients.

Review of Dialpad

Law Practice, 2-10 employees

4.0
What do you like best?

Flexibility of taking calls or sending texts to clients whether I am in or out of the office. Tracks length of calls for time tracking purposes.

What do you dislike?

Not as reliable as land line. Inconsistent performance between desktop, iPhone and android apps

More efficient communications with clients

Great click-to-dial app. Helps efficiency and workflow.

5.0
What do you like best?

I love that it never crashes. Calls always go through.....what else do you really need?

What do you dislike?

Very little. Sometimes there are calls where I don't hear the other person perfectly, but they are rare.

The Workflow using dialpad from salesforce is amazing. Minimize clicks. Maximize calls.

Works, just a little buggy.

September 13, 2018

11-50 employees

3.0
What do you like best?

Being able to have one number for my organization and be able to have multiple people connected to that number.

What do you dislike?

Not the best quality sometimes, will also not ring my device and tell me I have a voicemail sometimes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure your phone is up to date.

Giving a company phone number that multiple people are able to use.

Enjoyed the mobility and ease of configuration of dialpad

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 51-200 employees

What do you like best?

mobility or ability to work and manage the system anywhere.

What do you dislike?

would need and want Jabra headset integration.

Recommendations to others considering the product

we need Jabra headset integration

simple management of our system anywhere, vs previously with Avaya system was difficult to make changes.

Great system

4.0
What do you like best?

Dialpad has a wonderful interface that makes it easy to quickly bust our calls.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally, connection drops out, but this could be due to other factors.

Definitely creating a lot more call-efficiently in my day-to-day calling responsibilities.

Office/mobile phone + text in one.

October 20, 2016

Marketing and Advertising, 2-10 employees

5.0
What do you like best?

easy to use, just works. desktop and phone app have strong UI.

What do you dislike?

had some bugs in the start... yet have overcome that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Best web-based phone solution out there. Tried the others... pass on 'em and head to Dialpad.

working from office and remote - need presence which will allow me to work seamlessly regardless of where i am.

Dialpad

Tim W.
Independent Insurance Agent
Insurance, 2-10 employees

5.0
What do you like best?

Great features. Easy to set up and operate.

What do you dislike?

Nothing comes to mind. We have been very pleased with out selection

Need a user friendly VOIP system and Dialpad has been great.

Functional VOIP solution for business.

Computer Networking, 11-50 employees

3.5
What do you like best?

Decent GUI, call quality sufficient, if not good.

What do you dislike?

GUI not customizable, calls sometimes don't get routed to cell phones accurately.

IT help desk - high call volume.

Dialpad Review!

February 21, 2018

51-200 employees

4.0
What do you like best?

My favorite thing about dialpad is the ability to easily listen to voicemails and put on "do not disturb"

What do you dislike?

I dislike the layout and design. I think it could be improved by making it more user friendly.

It's an easy place to listen to recordings/voicemails and to separate work and life calls.

Good for the basics

April 24, 2018

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

3.5
What do you like best?

I like the integration with SalesForce

the ability to record calls

mobile functionality is great

texting

What do you dislike?

entry level reporting

seems to miss some calls

Recommendations to others considering the product

more reporting features, tighter integration with SFDC

allows for incoming calls which our prospecting CRM does not have the ability to do as well as text

the best business phone system

March 08, 2017

5.0
What do you like best?

it gives you a really combines a nice usability and a really fast workflow with the linkedin and SFDC integration.

What do you dislike?

Foreign numbers sometimes cause trouble coming out of SFDC but that is more an ops thing that is fixable

It is just faster as our previous solution and also better SFDC integration

Terrible, no good, bad experience!

Newspapers, 11-50 employees

What do you like best?

We wanted to have the freedom to access our phones outside of the office setting, After months of issues and no resolution, we opted to leave.

What do you dislike?

Everything...customer service was terrible

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you are well trained and force customer service to make a report when you call

This was not for us.

Great system!

Staffing and Recruiting, 201-500 employees

What do you like best?

I really enjoy Dialpad because it allows me to text my candidates as well as transfer them easily.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes if a candidate is calling me the same time I'm calling them, the system glitches.

I'm able to text candidates that might be at work which equals more communication..

Exceptional.

51-200 employees

What do you like best?

Call ID, ability to record easily, clear audio, easy to navigate, setting options and loads of information on calls through monitoring system

What do you dislike?

Sometimes, it does log me out or calls get dropped when I try to access them.

Smoother customer service as it comes to billing.

Overall, a good experience. Some missed calls and some glitches here and there, but works

Airlines/Aviation, 2-10 employees

What do you like best?

The ease of transferring and handling calls

What do you dislike?

Glitches, call bumps, iphone notification trouble

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try the free trial, it has glitches but helps you work through everything

Financial coaching, accounting, etc... This software works great for our small business

Learning about Dialpad?