Dialpad

The business phone system with the simplest, most elegant interface you've ever experienced.
Learn more

Helpful messaging interface; Phone system could be improved

February 28, 2018

Anonymous

Religious Institutions

What do you like best?

I like the functionality of inter-office communication - individual and group chats are easy to initiate, and sharing active links + images is very helpful when collaborating on a project.

What do you dislike?

The phone system often drops calls, or produces very poor audio. Transcripts for voicemails are not always available. And no matter how I work with my mobile phone settings, I can't establish a consistent pattern of notifications. This part of Dialpad is not always user-friendly.

It's helpful to have a record of even just casual conversation - you can go back and find information that was mentioned in passing, information that might be forgotten due to the casual nature of these interactions. Attaching Dialpad to my mobile phone is helpful for communicating when any of us are away from our desks, such as a work-from-home day, or when we're working in different buildings.

It was very Easy to use,I think that is the best app I ever use.

February 08, 2018

dorismond b.
Costumer Services at leads pro realty
Building Materials, 2-10 employees

What do you like best?

In fact the best thing with dialpad is that it makes you feel comfortable when you're calling someone ,I started used it 9 months ago.this is one of the thing I most love in my job,very good sound,Good communication,and easy to manage and also to understand.

What do you dislike?

there are not much things that I could say to dislike it,it is just ok.better is computer,better it will work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend everybody to use it because it is very easy to manage and give perfect solution.

I usually have to do a lots of calls everyday ,to calling clients,give them services,it's like I earn my life with dialpad.

Best Set-It & Forget It Business VoIP Available

December 20, 2016

Alex B.
Preferred Consulting Partner for ProsperWorks CRM
Information Technology and Services, 2-10 employees

What do you like best?

The setup process is so seamless. There is not much work that needs to be done. Building up IVR menus is a breeze, though somewhat limited compared to the competition. It integrates deeply with G Suite making it a no-brainer for small businesses that are using G Suite.

The mobile app is great as well as the desktop app. Updated regularly and they appear to be a quick-moving company.

What do you dislike?

It has very few if any integrations. It does not have any Zapier integration, does not integrate with my CRM, does not integrate with my Help Desk. That's the biggest strike here. Integrations have to exist if they want to even try and compete with the big players here like RingCentral.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are primarily using your cellphone to conduct business (e.g. not reliant on a physical desk-phone) or are willing to plug in a headset into your computer, this really is a phenomenal product that works well and is a pleasure to use.

Cutting down on spam calls, directing calls through a pipeline (correct department), scale-able business phone calls.

Simple phone system for desktop calling

December 07, 2017

Nathan B.
Sales Director at BoscoLighting
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 2-10 employees

What do you like best?

simple installation via chrome apps store with simple google or microsoft authentication - working in a couple of minutes only

What do you dislike?

salesforce integration is a little limited unless you upgrade to enterprise and that is not available for Small to Medium sized businesses.

Recommendations to others considering the product

it is a good system, but limited in it's integration with salesforce, no automatic routing, no linking of past calls to new accounts... but it is great value for the outlay!

easy cloud based phone system with ability to link calls to contacts in salesforce - saves time typing and also allows us to see which contacts are getting the most support from us.

Need help finding the right software?
Chat with a G2 Guide

Simple, Platform independent phone system

September 12, 2016

Grant G.
IT Manager at mono
Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees

What do you like best?

The web-based nature of the product means users on any platform are treated equally. No longer do your Mac users get hand me down or crippled features like so many other phone vendors. Dialpad treats users equally. It's really nice to have users manage themselves. It doesn't take an administrator to configure personal features or setup for a Dialpad account. The user is able to configure their own account to meet the way they work.

What do you dislike?

Being a young company means that iterations and updates are very frequent. It's a double edged sword. Updates come frequently bringing new features, but that also means updating apps and ensuring features are configured correctly on a normal basis. I really wish we could customize the desktop phones more and get more use out of the hardware. Some users are not onboard with software based phones and still want or require a desk handset. Being able to utilize the full features available to the hardware buttons would be nice.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Understand the use of third party VOIP phones and how licenses work. It can be a little complex with conference rooms and integration with third party hardware - Polycom. The current ability to manually program the Obihai phones isn't great.

We have offices in multiple locations, some are very small where a full-time IT staff isn't reasonable. Dialpad allows us to grow at our own rate and support our users needs without a lot of IT or overhead. The almost $0 capital investment for our launch was excellent and saved thousands of dollars.

Great for a small company.

June 22, 2016

Janna G.
Digital Sales & Marketing Consultant
Marketing and Advertising, 2-10 employees

What do you like best?

Incredibly easy to set-up and really cost effective. The apps work on both iOS devices and Android with the exception of a few glitches. Audio is great and the customization is decent. The transition was easy, as was the set-up (we have added Billing, Sales & customer Service to our accounts - and this has helped with call routing immensely). The best part is that the calls get routed through to our devices!

What do you dislike?

We have run into a few glitches when using with other applications and is a little buggy when integrating with bluetooth in the car. However, we have seen great improvements over the past month.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to set this up right the first time - utilize the tools available to get the best bang for your buck - you won't be disappointed! Dial pad support is getting better all the time and they seem to really care how their system is working for you and what they can do better. This has been the best support.

We are a small business and our key players are always on the go - this enables us to transition from devices (PC to phone to car). This has allowed us to be available to our clients and provide great customer service. We have finally gotten rid of all LAN lines - and this has been a fantastic and easy change. We can message and even record conversations.

Learning about Dialpad?