Dialpad

The business phone system with the simplest, most elegant interface you've ever experienced.
Learn more

Perfection!

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

What do you like best?

The ease of use and robust feature set are top notch! It is everything I could want in a portable, mobile phone number.

What do you dislike?

Probably the only thing I don't love is the contact integration with Google. I wish it was a bit more robust and clear how the data syncs back and forth.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Reach out to the Dialpad team! I've found that their sales and support staff are incredibly kind, very helpful, and easy to work with to sort out issues!

I needed a work number plus an office number that wasn't tied to a physical location. Dialpad lets us have departments that serve as our office numbers, with direct user numbers. All of it is 100% portable and OS-agnostic, so it feels like they really understand what I needed to accomplish.

Good interface, a little glitch

Jacob T.
Account Executive at Tithe.ly
Computer Software, 11-50 employees

What do you like best?

It's really easy to use, simple interface. Everything is easy to locate and use .

What do you dislike?

Like my title said, it glitches quite a bit. Our "Sales" section we created doesnt always show if a rep has called somebody back until after I call them, creating a pretty awkward situation on the phone.

It helps us having a few automated lines, but other than that it's just our basic phone service. It's smooth, easy to see, helpful for track some KPI's. Not sure of any benefits besides our call in lines and our direct numbers.

Turn Key / Psuh Button Phone System

September 21, 2016

Insurance, 11-50 employees

What do you like best?

Personalized phone system for each of our Insurance Agents. Being able to text screen shots of crucial decision making information to our prospects has closed many deals for our web based Agency. The ease of use and integration has not only has saved me a lot of time in training and supporting our staff. But also as a backup to our main call queue. Our agents are never left in the dark as long as they have a connection to the internet, they can work mobile or in the office. The capabilities of the Dialpad system have been outstanding.

What do you dislike?

The metrics for each line in the Admin console aren't too revealing. We would like to see all the info one can see in a traditional call Queue. From the call duration and time to caller id. The only thing currently displayed is a call count. That's weak. Almost useless. Also the ability to monitor calls or activity in real time. Seems like the few metrics displayed are delayed by over 12hrs. That's also very useless. If you want to target larger call center type companies you will have to cater to there requirements. Id love to call dialpad the only system. but for now its only a backup or way for our agents to continue their work at home. Which makes it worth it. Again kudos on the screen shot capability even though one needs to use hotkeys. that is great

1. as a backup to our main system when it goes down. 2. the ability to communicate with our clients more effectively than using email when they cannot talk on the phone. 3. Dialpad has lead to an substantial increase in closing ratios for our insurance agents.

Business Consultant

Non-Profit Organization Management, 11-50 employees

What do you like best?

I really enjoy the fact that it makes me much faster. I can multi task with easy. The efficiency of Dial Pad is great. I am so glad that we have it now. Also it gives me the ability to be extremely accurate. A regular phone and the keyboard number keys are upside down making my brain confused!

What do you dislike?

If my computer freezes while on the phone i am doomed. Also i do not have a speaker phone access. If i step away from my computer i do not know that my phone has rang. I do not want to forward to my cell phone because of my job position at the company.

Recommendations to others considering the product

click option to "not confirm" all numbers

I am solving being fast, efficient and multi tasking at all times.

Need help finding the right software?
Chat with a G2 Guide

Easy to use and Reliable!

James U.
Business Development at Recruiterbox
Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

What do you like best?

DialPad serves the purpose it's supposed to. It's not over complicated, its call quality is reliable, and the C2C functionality is easy to use as well.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, it currently meets all of my needs and I have not had issues, so none to mention.

Working remotely, we don't want to have a desk phone and we don't want to use cell phones. DialPad provides a convenient solution for calling. We make a large number of international calls as well and have never run into any difficulties.

Service is terrible and iOS app is consistently unreliable

January 16, 2017

Daniel C.
Apple IT Expert for Healthcare | Co-Author of Hassle Free Apple IT for Healthcare | CEO and Co-Founder
Information Technology and Services, 2-10 employees

What do you like best?

I like the idea of Dialpad. But while Dialpad is supposed to be a VoIP company, their VoIP functionality is unreliable, so you have to roll back to using the patch-in to the traditional phone system. This introduces delays on the call which lead to a negative experience.

What do you dislike?

NO PHONE SUPPORT. They are a PHONE COMPANY, yet they have STOPPED OFFERING phone support. And they employ people (Amelia in sales) that treat customers with utter disrespect and appear to have no interest in helping.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Stay away. They do not care about their customers.

Mobility. My growing company is spread across three states and has no "traditional" office. We loved the idea of being able to use the computer, mobile phone, or desk phone all on the same system.

Learning about Dialpad?