Dialpad

The business phone system with the simplest, most elegant interface you've ever experienced.

Work for Dialpad?

Dialpad review by <span>Grant G.</span>
Grant G.

Simple, Platform independent phone system

Validated Review
What do you like best?

The web-based nature of the product means users on any platform are treated equally. No longer do your Mac users get hand me down or crippled features like so many other phone vendors. Dialpad treats users equally. It's really nice to have users manage themselves. It doesn't take an administrator to configure personal features or setup for a Dialpad account. The user is able to configure their own account to meet the way they work.

What do you dislike?

Being a young company means that iterations and updates are very frequent. It's a double edged sword. Updates come frequently bringing new features, but that also means updating apps and ensuring features are configured correctly on a normal basis. I really wish we could customize the desktop phones more and get more use out of the hardware. Some users are not onboard with software based phones and still want or require a desk handset. Being able to utilize the full features available to the hardware buttons would be nice.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Understand the use of third party VOIP phones and how licenses work. It can be a little complex with conference rooms and integration with third party hardware - Polycom. The current ability to manually program the Obihai phones isn't great.

We have offices in multiple locations, some are very small where a full-time IT staff isn't reasonable. Dialpad allows us to grow at our own rate and support our users needs without a lot of IT or overhead. The almost $0 capital investment for our launch was excellent and saved thousands of dollars.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Dialpad
Dialpad review by <span>Janna G.</span>
Janna G.
Validated Review

Great for a small company.

Updated On
Validated Review
What do you like best?

Incredibly easy to set-up and really cost effective. The apps work on both iOS devices and Android with the exception of a few glitches. Audio is great and the customization is decent. The transition was easy, as was the set-up (we have added Billing, Sales & customer Service to our accounts - and this has helped with call routing immensely). The best part is that the calls get routed through to our devices!

What do you dislike?

We have run into a few glitches when using with other applications and is a little buggy when integrating with bluetooth in the car. However, we have seen great improvements over the past month.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to set this up right the first time - utilize the tools available to get the best bang for your buck - you won't be disappointed! Dial pad support is getting better all the time and they seem to really care how their system is working for you and what they can do better. This has been the best support.

We are a small business and our key players are always on the go - this enables us to transition from devices (PC to phone to car). This has allowed us to be available to our clients and provide great customer service. We have finally gotten rid of all LAN lines - and this has been a fantastic and easy change. We can message and even record conversations.

0 of 0 found this helpful.

What VoIP solution do you use?

Dialpad review by <span>Michelle S.</span>
Michelle S.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

Simplicity!

Being able to take calls from the office on the road via the app has really helped my team.

We also enjoy the text feature, A LOT. Makes communicating quickly with our clients fast and easy.

Lastly the directory, making reaching out to a team member by phone, text or video is super helpful.

I love it that we don't have to go looking up numbers, when we are working in the computer we copy, then paste them into the phone pad and BAM, the phone is ringing.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes wonky with the speaker/mic settings.

Likely my computer and something I need to work with an expert to resolve to maximize the way I use it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

After 11 years in business and several different phone systems, Dialpad has by far been the best decision we've made for or phone needs.

Allowing my team to have flexibility with their work environment and still be able to connect with each other and the team.

Pricing for the company is also very helpful. Great product at a GREAT price

Dialpad review by User in Non-Profit Organization Management
User in Non-Profit Organization Management
What do you like best?

I like that I can easily click on this window on my computer or I can pull up the app on my phone and easily access previous activity with anyone and everyone in which I've been in contact with. I also like that Dialpad allows me to have a separate work number without having a separate phone.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes messages do not load quickly. Also, I cannot find a way to delete activity or conversations. (If there is one, it would be great to be more identifiable.

I can easily access the last time I spoke to a customer or messaged with a customer. I can also look up old conversations with coworkers which is great if I need to reflect back on what was said.

Dialpad review by <span>Chenet P.</span>
Chenet P.

My experience

Updated On
Validated Review
What do you like best?

It's easy to add contact, they email us as soon as we have a voice mail. Easy to answer when the clients call.

When we're in a conversation with some clients, we hear them clearly.

What do you dislike?

There's no emoticons, you should add emoticones guys. Sometimes when i make calls, i cannot see where to finish the conversation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend you guys to use this software, it's like a phone, it is easy to use. This is one the best software i'd never used before, and as soon as you have an inconvenience, they help you as quick as they can.

We call the people to set up appointment for them.

Dialpad review by <span>Turner S.</span>
Turner S.

Dialpad is unique and great

What do you like best?

I like the fact that I can track my progress with analytics, seeing how many calls I have done each day of the week to stay on top of my goals. Also by downloading the app I can accept my office calls on my cell phone which is very convenient!

What do you dislike?

Nothing comes to mind, it is all very intuitive and easy to work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out, it won't disappoint!

I have realized the benefits of flexibility when it comes to working with Dialpad in real estate. Sometimes I need to take a call that comes into my office number when I am out in the field, and I can easily pick it up on my phone now.

Learning about Dialpad?

* We monitor all Dialpad reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.