DialSource

DialSource

DialSource connects sales agents to the hottest leads – without speed limits. Using powerful task automation, multi-line dialing, live dashboards, and a native Salesforce.com design, DialSource enables agents to create brilliant one-on-one conversations. Leave the rest to our custom-automated software, and close deals like never before.

Work for DialSource?

Learning about DialSource?

DialSource Reviews

Ask DialSource a Question
Showing 16 DialSource reviews
DialSource review by Janet F.
Janet F.

"Dialsource exceeding my high expectations."

What do you like best?

The people at Dialsource are not only great people but highly gifted technologically. They know Salesforce inside and out and can help me with any configuration. I make jokes about their customer support that you can 't submit a request and go get a cup of coffee because your phone will be ringing with tech support before you get back! My salesman, Kevin, wasn't pushy and, unlike some salespeople, he knew this product inside and out. My boss (who had the bucks) was dragging his feet and Kevin was super patient and wanted everyone to be on board.

What do you dislike?

This is really tough because they are SO good. We had a few bumps at the set up because we use PatronManager which uses the Salesforce platform and was a little tricky. But they got ironed out and they gave us back the time lost in our free trial so I can't really complain.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your CRM is on the Salesforce platform, Dialsource is the one you want. I researched so many dialers and watched demos and this, by far, was the best.

Dialsource has made a huge difference in our telesales people efficiency because with just a click of a button, you have recorded the task, you have updated the call count, you have updated the campaign, post a comment in the chatter feed. Plus, I can listen to the recorded calls of my sales people and be a more effective coach.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about DialSource
DialSource review by User

"Dialsource helps keep our reps on task!"

What do you like best?

Dialsource has a huge impact on keeping reps on track, and also making sure none of their accounts "fall through the cracks". The fact that each disposition sets in motion a series of future tasks ensures that our reps stay on task!

What do you dislike?

Dialsource works so well, that an unwanted effect is that reps continue to "check" that it worked, so some of the clicks that Dialsource eliminates, come back in the form of reps "refreshing" the browser.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For improved adaptation, identify power users quickly to make case studies.

Our reps tend to interact with high performing accounts, but don't pay much attention to the low performers. The benefits we are realizing is that by keeping the reps on a structured call cycle through Dialsource, it helps them have conversations with all accounts regardless of their performance. I believe we've had opportunities open up that were normally just ignored.

What Outbound Call Tracking solution do you use?

DialSource review by Executive Sponsor in Computer Software
Executive Sponsor in Computer Software

"Improve lead management and follow up"

What do you like best?

Dialsource has some great features that help your reps be more efficient. Post call automation allows fields to be updated automatically based on call dispositions. The product can also be customized for your business needs. For example, we set up a real time priority queue to create instant notifications on inbound lead traffic to increase our lead to speed. Dialsource has a great customer success team that proactively works with you to ensure success.

What do you dislike?

The ability to create an automated lead follow up Cadence with calls and emails could be more robust. As it is not a core feature of the product, it is something that needs to be customized and could use some work.

Lead to speed, intelligent routing of leads based on defined parameters, the ability to click to dial directly from our CRM, and post call automation that saves rep time and makes them more efficient.

DialSource review by Ali F.
Ali F.

"Great Dialer with versions for every need"

What do you like best?

The dialer provides a lot of flexibility and potential automation on our Salesforce instance. The fact that we can implement a dialsource dialer that can auto dialer and another one that acts as a powerdialer has been very beneficial for various departments.

What do you dislike?

The way to connect to the dialer is a little annoying as you have to always be connected to the service and have a phone line running to use it.

Portfolio coverage used to be at around 25% a day for certain teams. With the autodialer we were able to get that rate to 300% a day which has lead to a significant increase in performance for our teams and reduced the manpower needed to address growing workload.

The Denali dialer is great as well provided customized call dispositions that trigger automation. We've been able to reduce the time reps spend on data input significantly.

DialSource review by Laura S.
Laura S.

"Good product with few bugs"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of creating campaigns and the fact that when I do have an issue, the support team is EXTREMELY quick to get back to me.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally the service has been slow, but was resolved quickly when submitted to support. We're still working through the bugs of starting a new, very different system so it's hard to say that's something I don't like about it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do a lot of research into your database(s). Make sure your data is clean. Make sure you understand completely how the software works ad nauseum to ensure a smooth transition.

Better tacking of calls and dispositions.

DialSource review by Alex J.
Alex J.

"Inside sales"

What do you like best?

Faster dialing, easy to make lists and disposition calls. You can also choose a radio station to listen to which is nice. The integration with Salesforce is seemless, lead information pops up right away so you can see who you are calling.

Recording calls makes reviewing and coaching easy.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes experience small glitches, needs to be refreshed by admins from time-to-time. Connection quality is rarely an issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

great resource, only minimal glitches that are resolved quickly. Makes dialing fast and easy, records convos. Great tool. Great for looking at metrics as well, i.e how many dials did I do in one day, what were my dispositions like. Also helps with completing call-backs, those are the first leads that come up.

No longer have to manual dial - reduces dialing time which means more calls. Can also review recorded for coaching. Calls show up as a regional number which helps connection/pick-up rates.

DialSource review by debra b.
debra b.

"I love working with dialsource, it makes record keeping great"

What do you like best?

the record keeping. It is great to know i can see the clients I have called and the results of the call, and can hear all the agents recorded calls

What do you dislike?

nothing. There is nothing that you need to do to make the current system any better

Recommendations to others considering the product

I say talk to the team at dial source, you have nothing to lose

The ability to keep track of the clients we have called and the results of the call

DialSource review by Adam K.
Adam K.

"Great product!"

What do you like best?

Dialsource truly drives efficiency for our sales team by automating their entire sales process! This tool has drastically increased their success metrics.

What do you dislike?

Easier ways to automate call flow beyond process builder.

Automating our outbound call flow and sales process.

DialSource review by Eric W.
Eric W.

"Truly Native SFDC Dialer"

What do you like best?

The fact that their dialer is 100% native to SFDC, built for SFDC, and all their employees are certified SFDC Admins.

It seems, everyone is saying their tool or App is 'native' to SFDC these days, but that only DialSource takes it further & actually puts meaning to 'native' instead of it being a buzz word their sales & marketing team uses.

There are a lot of moving parts in our tech environment and unfortunately we were only able to do a trail of DialSource; though I wish we could've became a full customer.

This was not some skimpy trial however, where you get to make a call or two from a standard object.

Instead, one of their Sales Engineers took the time to get everything configured in SFDC, just for a trial, and several of our employees up and running on it for a couple of days.

During the trial, it worked flawlessly with all our custom objects, fields, & configurations. All the data was logged instantaneously within SFDC, related to the right records, and was 100% accurate.

Needless to say, I was/am impressed by DialSource and will continue to point my colleagues in their direction, despite our inability to move past the trial.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, these guys have an incredible SFDC Dialer & are doing things right.

At first, i was surprised there weren't any other reviews on here yet, then I remembered their philosophy is to build an amazing product & then focus on sales and marketing, opposed to selling a half-baked product.

See a demo & trial it, if you've used any other dialer in SFDC, you'll be impressed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your Sales Team relies on pure outbound inside sales to generate new business & you're heavy SFDC users, this is a must have.

I've been the Admin for 2 different dialing solutions, a user for 3, trialed countless, and even have attempted to build my own - DialSource remains to be the best I've seen.

Some of the problems DialSource Solves are:

- Inefficiency surrounding the outbound InsideSales process, specifically in regard to volume of calls

- System downtime & malfunctions with other dialer solutions that disrupt the business flow

- Inaccurate & delayed data surrounding our InsideSales Team's phone activity.

DialSource review by Deia N.
Deia N.

"MSG"

What do you like best?

Their flexibility to fit into your organizational requirements. Willingness to develop functionality to move the process along.

What do you dislike?

Not directly a fault of theirs but the dynamics functionality is a bit behind sales force. Requires a lot development specific to dynamic systems

Recommendations to others considering the product

The team will work tirelessly to implement most of your organizational needs

Sales process efficiency. From picking up the phone to documentation. Speeds up the process as a whole

DialSource review by Brittany M.
Brittany M.

"Best product we've found. "

What do you like best?

Dialer works great! The implementation process was easy and painless. The support we receive now is amazing. I love working with DialSource and I'm glad we finally found something that actually works all the time.

What do you dislike?

There really isn't anything that I dislike about DialSource. They are always improving.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go with it! You won't be disappointed

A working Dialer for our SDRs. Something we desperately needed and finally have.

DialSource review by Rob M.
Rob M.

"Best Dialer for SFDC"

What do you like best?

Call through anything you can put in a SFDC report that has the object ID and a phone #. The call recording, local area ode spoofing, real time priority queue and tons of other great benefits. Has increased my teams productivity at the 3 companies I used it dramatically.

What do you dislike?

Glitchy at times but overall very good. Other pains are around no click to dial but its coming in the next release so it should be better then.

Productivity, activity tracking and monitoring, automation.

DialSource review by Administrator in Human Resources
Administrator in Human Resources

"Industry Leader in Enterprise Communication Telephony"

What do you like best?

DialSource Denali is reliable, fast, stable & gives us the ability to automate processes via post-call disposition automation.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing within the current version that I do not like.

Replacing an existing platform & automating sales associates' daily processes.

DialSource review by Administrator

"Dialsource is great! "

What do you like best?

The dialer is great, but the support team is what I'm happiest with

What do you dislike?

Finding things to dislike is hard... maybe that the dialer options aren't super advanced

We've been able to efficiently call on our leads, easily configure call lists, and create reports

DialSource review by Administrator

"Great product! "

What do you like best?

I like that we can create call campaigns with auto-dialing for the next individual

What do you dislike?

I think the only dislike is the time for the side-panel to load up

Call campaigns and increased call volume

DialSource review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Dialsource"

What do you like best?

The level of support has been good thus far. But very much unnecessary if functionality were improved.

What do you dislike?

Functionality

Inability to dial internationally

Dialing logic is flawed at times and too dependent on CRM

Booking appts

Learn more about DialSource

DialSource Videos

Learning about DialSource?

* We monitor all DialSource reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.