Dialwebhosting

DialWebHosting is a Web hosting provider that provide fast, secure and reliable web hosting services such as, dedicated server hosting, shared hosting, VPS hosting, reseller hosting and email hosting services.

Work for Dialwebhosting?
Ibm bluemix infrastructure 2x

Learning about Dialwebhosting?

Dialwebhosting Reviews

Showing 9 Dialwebhosting reviews
Dialwebhosting review by <span>James G.</span>
James G.

Like me, you too can change your business’s fortunes with the best Dedicated Server Hosting Provider

What do you like best?

* Fastest speed to host applications

* Dedicated servers to host multiple domains

* Robust security solutions that ensure malicious applications are kept at bay

* User friendly control panel to facilitate grass-root level access and complete autonomy

* Customized software and hardware solutions

* Seamless bandwidth and negligible downtime guarantee

What do you dislike?

I am using Dialwebhosting since 2011 and from that day I faced only 2 times of my website down error. But support team was very quick in resolving this.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I strongly recommend DialWebHosting to all companies that are looking for unmatched dedicated server hosting solutions. They go the extra mile to ensure that their clients receive the most competent hosting services.

DialWebHosting is considered by many companies as the best Dedicated Server Hosting Provider in United States. They have unmatched experience in the domains of web hosting and applications hosting. They make available the most competent and cost-effective hosting solutions for your business after comprehensively understanding your business needs. My collaboration with this company reaped a huge amount of benefits, like cutting edge technologies, superior support, and robust infrastructure facilities, for my business.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Dialwebhosting
Dialwebhosting review by <span>Michael K.</span>
Michael K.

Dialwebhosting my first web host and working still with them

What do you like best?

No doubt there are many hosts in the industry but I'm pretty much sure there is no one compared to Dialwebhosting. Their services and way to attend customer by support team are great. Their ability to solve issues are appreciable.

What do you dislike?

Only point to dislike is they don't generate tickets on calls.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend to all Web hosting users to try Dialwebhosting Once.

Initially, I hosted one website with their VPS server plan. But after experiencing one-year hosting services and all other benefits of web hosting, I host two more sites with them. Their server availability and dependability is the best part. All my websites are working well in fact great.

What Managed Hosting solution do you use?

Dialwebhosting review by <span>Andrew C.</span>
Andrew C.

DialWebHosting is The Best Zimbra Email Hosting Provider and Here’s Why

What do you like best?

Advanced hosting features like search and sharing for tasks and documents available. Easy management and customization of domain.

What do you dislike?

We have not had a bad day with emails so far.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I was looking for a more efficient business email hosting service than the one we were using and my research took me to DialWebHosting. The Zimbra email hosting provider has never let our business down even once in the last six months of using their service. Zimbra comes with several hosting plans that are scalable and can grow with our business smoothly.

I strongly recommend Zimbra email hosting from DialWebHosting because it is easily the best way to manage your business communications with clients and in-house in a highly efficient manner. 24/7 support is available to keep your email system u and running at all times.

Dialwebhosting review by <span>Caroline W.</span>
Caroline W.

Great Service and Quick Support Response

What do you like best?

For like working with Dialwebhosting for few years now. The thing I like most is the way they are keep working to be more better, more reliable and more user friendly.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike about Dialwebhosting as my web host.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I am using vps server service along with data center facility which is completely managed, dependable and secured.

With my previous web host only issue I faced are downtime and irresponsiblity, but now with Dialwebhosting all problems resolved. Also the support and tech team are great help.

Dialwebhosting review by <span>Peter D.</span>
Peter D.

My website is performing at its optimum now, due to the best Wordpress Hosting Provider in the marke

What do you like best?

Ultra-fast, secure servers, Superior security controls and techniques

What do you dislike?

They have limited payment option of Credit Cards

Recommendations to others considering the product

I strongly recommend the services of DialWebHosting to all those who are looking for customized WordPress hosting solutions. Their data centers are in low-seismic zones and they also have redundant systems in place so that their clients’ businesses can quickly scale up resources to meet any changes in demand.

For my WordPress site, they offered me three great hosting plans to choose from - Shared, Dedicated, and Virtual. My site reached its optimal operational excellence and I felt that all my expectations were met by this amazing provider.

Dialwebhosting review by <span>Rishi T.</span>
Rishi T.

DialWebHosting Cheap Windows Reseller Hosting Is The Best Hosting Solution For My Business

What do you like best?

There are some

What do you dislike?

I have not found anything wrong with this service till now.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I am extremely happy with the cheap Windows reseller hosting from DialWebHosting because it gives me full control over my reseller servers with 24/7 professional quality support. The service comes with guaranteed uptime.

Reliable and round the clock support

Email hosting included

Provides full administrative control

Database and billing support

Learning about Dialwebhosting?

* We monitor all Dialwebhosting reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.