Want to see who topped the 2019 Best Software Awards?

Digify

Digify is a document security and virtual data room platform. It’s the simplest way for companies to protect and track confidential files after sending.

Work for Digify?

Learning about Digify?

Digify Reviews

Ask Digify a Question
Showing 1 Digify review
Digify review by Daniel B.
Daniel B.

"Digity"

What do you like best?

Digify has a Very complete offer that fullfilled my expectations and provided me with the safety I really needed and a few perks that came in handy, such as view/opens stats per user.

What do you dislike?

I didnt enjoy the plans very much. It would be simpler a very complete, with all features, plan with a reduced time or reduced invitations.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to try out.

I was able to share secret documents and data with full compliance and safety.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Digify

What Virtual Data Room solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of Digify for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Learning about Digify?

* We monitor all Digify reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.