What do you like best?
The Digimind platform tracks both earned and owned media performances, it is tracking accurately the necessary data across various Social Media Platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Trip Advisor, Blogs, News Platforms, etc...), Digimind is capable to track conversations in many different languages, including languages that any other competitors don't support in the Southeast Asia region. Finally it is easy to use, has a simple user experience and allows deep diving analysis.
What do you dislike?
The key to succeed, when using the Digimind, is the setup part. When first using the platform, it is necessary to have both an introduction, a tutorial as well as a technical support. However Digimind provides this support and helped me to become familiar with the tool in a short time spend.
Recommendations to others considering the product
While other platforms succeed as well at tracking owned social media properties performances, Digimind presents a very competitive advantage when it comes to tracking earned conversations on social media and platforms such as Trip Advisor. Also Digimind provides deep dives analysis which other platform don't provide.
What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?
Thanks to Digimind, I have:
- monitored a possibleSocial Media crisis for one of our brands in India
- tracked conversation around a potential presidential candidate in the Philippines
- tracked Social Media performances for many brands before pitching for a business
- tracked our agency's performances during campaigns and generated insights
- tracked conversations around trends to define an overall country's sentiment on Social Media