Digital River MyCommerce

Digital River MyCommerce

MyCommerce is a low cost, quick-to-market, self sign-up ecommerce platform, designed for companies who sell digital products and want to take their business into global markets. MyCommerce takes the complexity out of global ecommerce so business users can focus on delivering great products, creating a localized shopping experience, and growing their business on a global scale.

Work for Digital River MyCommerce?

Learning about Digital River MyCommerce?

Digital River MyCommerce Reviews

Ask Digital River MyCommerce a Question
Showing 58 Digital River MyCommerce reviews
Digital River MyCommerce review by Patrick M.
Patrick M.

"Excellent, Reliable and Highly Flexible Platform Run By A World Class Management Team"

What do you like best?

From a business perspective, the most important aspect of MyCommerce is its reliability. It is a rock-solid product that is run by a highly organized and dependable team. Due to the nature of our business and its position in the downloadable computer software industry, we often require complex and customized solutions to deliver value to our end users. The MyCommerce team has been an absolute pleasure to work with and has helped us complete these complicated objectives reliably and in a timely manner. The platform, itself, is also very easy to work with, and provides a lot of very flexible options, straight out of the box. All in all, MyCommerce provides a great service, on which our business depends on a daily basis.

What do you dislike?

Our relationship and usage of MyCommerce has been great. I honestly have no complaints with any aspect of their service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try out the platform, it works great and offers great reliability and flexibility!

MyCommerce is the primary payment gateway that our customers use to purchase our downloadable software products. Over the years, MyCommerce has helped us to adapt to the changing needs of our customers and marketplace and have assisted with many complex integrations, including subscription billing and seamless, flexible multi-currency pricing.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Digital River MyCommerce
Digital River MyCommerce review by Patrick B.
Patrick B.

"Very reliable"

What do you like best?

I've been using MyCommerce for years for my software business. It allows me to automate the whole process since I can install a script on their server to create usernames and activation codes from the purchaser's information.

What do you dislike?

Chargebacks are probably the biggest problem. I think purchasers don't recognize Digital River MyCommerce when they're buying software from my company since the name is different. They think someone is trying to fraudulently use their credit card and they initiate a chargeback.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good solid solution for e-commerce.

Automation is key for me since I'm a one man business and sell to people all over the world who expect to receive their activations codes immediately after purchasing.

What E-Commerce Platforms solution do you use?

Digital River MyCommerce review by Andrey M.
Andrey M.

"My experience on using two of Digital River e-commerce platforms: ShareIt and MyCommerce."

What do you like best?

Digital River includes few e-commerce platforms and I used ShareIt and MyCommerce(RegNow) services only. Both services were used to get payments from the customers for the products and services. We used RegNow as main affiliate channel and the ShareIt -- as main payment system during the years. On the RegNow, I very like the product license keys delivery configuration option. This is an unique one and very flexible. On ShareIt platform I like the shopping cart customization possibilities. It allows to create really custom shopping card and assign it to selected regions and countries.

What do you dislike?

On RegNow I do not like the product configuration options. WHen you need to setup a new product in the control panel you had to apply a lot of options which you do not need and which you do not like to use. It occures because of catalog listing requirements to have the product listed in the catalog and to look it good. But if yo do not like to list the roduct in public catalogue you have to fill in all these options becuase most pf them are required.

On the ShareIt platform I do not like some limitations for the payment types which are supported, For example we can not offer to our clients from USA the ACH or bank wire transfers. Also, the processing of the Purchase Order is not convenient enough.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try different e-commerce services offered by Digital River, each of them has unique features and options. We have to use few services in the same time to cover all our requirements in the tools and features.

As a software developer company we need to sell our products world wide and we can not do it properly on own side. The e-commerce platforms from Digital River helps us to organize working with the clients, resellers and affiliates in confortable way.

Digital River MyCommerce review by Dasting H.
Dasting H.

"Mycommerce is a stable, stable and easy to use online payment platform."

What do you like best?

1.Mycommerce provides the stable shopping cart for vendors, we have no need to worry about any interruptions during the shopping process.

2.It also provide us with a nice payment type optimization, help user choose the best payment method when checkout.

3. The flexible coupon features also help us growing online reviews.

4. Nice report export features, we can save much time to calculate sales and revenues.

What do you dislike?

1. Subscription management is not easy to use in Mycommerce, it's hard to manage and lookup subscription orders.

2. The are fewer default cart styles in Mycommerce, it's also very hard to customizing cart style in control panel , we can only change some simple cart style.

3. The product cannot be managed in batches, and there is no import and export function.

4. Subscription orders cannot set non-US dollar currency at the same time; Requirement: In which currency the user pays, which currency price is used for renewal;

Recommendations to others considering the product

Mycommerce is a very easy to use\ reliable online payment platform for online marketing.

With Mycommerce, we can sell product all over the world without worry about worldwide payment issues and shopping cart localization optimization.

Digital River MyCommerce review by jessica m.
jessica m.

"Reliable and effective processing solution"

What do you like best?

immediate and helpful professional services. you can either manage your account yourself or have their team assist as needed.

What do you dislike?

I want to promote my product on mycommerce regnow affiliate but they do not allow any longer which is very bad if they can reconsidered there decision it will help a lot of merchant as i have seen there affiliate giving very good sales

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommended for businesses looking to both establish more solid processing as well as scaling up their sales.

multiple currencies, high converting carts, customized solutions that fit our business needs. we need carts that can be customized, optimized and analyzed repeatedly

Digital River MyCommerce review by Umberto C.
Umberto C.

"Digital River ecommerce"

What do you like best?

The Esellerate part of the Digital River company, with a software SDK that allows custom programming, and the Split-Pay feature, that allows splitting revenues between different people involved in a project.

What do you dislike?

Esellerate SDK hasn't been updated since 2007 and doesn't have a native 64 bit version, which requires lots of additional effort when creating a 64 bit app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure to check their Esellerate SDK documentation.

Making a product with several collaborators around the world, and let them be paid independently by Digital River. Protecting software with activation technology using the Esellerate SDK.

Digital River MyCommerce review by Andrey F.
Andrey F.

"Digital River MyCommerce is great platform to sell software"

What do you like best?

They have everything for your customers:

1. Multi-currency support

2. Multi-language support

3. All payments methods support

4. You can easily customize your cart

What do you dislike?

I wish they had more cart design options and split-testing feature so we could see which cart version gives us more ROI.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Digital River MyCommerce is the best if you want all-in-one eCommerce solution for selling your software online.

Digital River MyCommerce is a great platform to sell software online. It tracks all the subscription renewals and upgrades automatically plus can be used with current affiliates efficiently.

Digital River MyCommerce review by steve m.
steve m.

"Complete global solution for payment processing"

What do you like best?

Their continued support and dedication for our business

Analysis reports

Quick response

Help in analyzing user behavior and scaling operations

What do you dislike?

the payment cycle is slow they should pay twice in month as a merchant it hard to manage without money.

This product has been great for us to scale our orders upward while giving us business a solid resource and tool for processing and managing our orders. There are some very good cross/sell opportunities and also provides a great opportunity to customize and optimize carts to yield higher conversion rates.

Digital River MyCommerce review by User

"Very happy but I can see a few ways to improve the work of MyCommerce (RegNow)."

What do you like best?

MyCommerce (RegNow) is a great platform for the vendors to sell their software products, and MyCommerce (RegNow) has very friendly personal who is always ready to help in a quick and professional way.

What do you dislike?

1/ I think that the old name RegNow was stronger and better for the software selling business than the new one MyCommerce (RegNow was renamed to MyCommerce). Regnow was more understandable and neutral psychologically for the user when he was buying a software license (I buy - I "reg now" my license = I am paying my money "registering now"). When the user is buying a software license today from "MyCommerce", he is paying money (from his point of view) not to "MyCommerce" but to "TheirCommerce." The name of "MyCommerce" must brink for the company less money that the old well-known name of "RegNow".

2/ It looks like MyCommerce (RegNow) today is more abandoned that, for example, ShareIt. The load time for the Product Page and Product Buy Page of MyCommerce (RegNow) is not quick enough - from 2 seconds to 5-7 seconds and even more (first of all, it is necessary to optimize few permanent images in HTML code of the above Pages - they were uploaded a long time ago, not optimized, and forgotten). Besides, there are other well known methods to reduce the load times of the above pages which is worth of trying.

Recommendations to others considering the product

MyCommerce (RegNow) is a good choice for the vendor, but I understood that Digital River ShareIt is a better choice.

I am a vendor, and I am selling my software products. I am very happy and fully satisfied with this part - MyCommerce (RegNow) assists the vendors not to think about how to receive their money earned.

"Digital River's MyCommerce"

What do you like best?

Digital River's MyCommerce is the primary payment gateway that our worldwide customers use to pay for the software they order from us. It is very safe as well as cost effective to use a 3rd party way like MyCommerce.

What do you dislike?

There are only two disadvantages of Digital River's MyCommerce platform. The first one is that they should support a role-based multi-user environment. The second has to do with the "Publisher" as it appears on the invoices. In most cases, the "Publisher" of the product may not be a physical person but a whole company.

We use it as a payment gateway.

Very safe as well as cost-effective.

Digital River MyCommerce review by Lynn F.
Lynn F.

"Great E-commerce Platform for Software Developers"

What do you like best?

Detailed order details, revenues and VAT.

What do you dislike?

No source of orders, which is not convenient to analyze the sales.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is expensive and comprehensive to create an online payment by our own on our site, so it is very convenient and safe to use a 3rd party way like Digital River Mycommerce. We benefit a lot including saving human and technology cost, easy access to local payment, etc.

Digital River MyCommerce review by Administrator

"Excellent Product, Service and Support"

What do you like best?

Virtually no downtime, very fast support the few times I've needed help, easy to use and makes running my business much easier.

What do you dislike?

They no longer support international bank transfers which is not a deal breaker but is a big annoyance as I get hit with exchange rates twice.

I don't have to worry about all the difference tax rates from various countries. I do business around the world but I do not have the resources to properly handle all the tax rates. Digital River makes this much easier by handling it all for me.

Digital River MyCommerce review by Rick Q.
Rick Q.

"Much better experience than my previous vendor"

What do you like best?

I like that my customer sees a shopping cart so that they can buy more than one of my products.

What do you dislike?

Replacing existing files is not as easy as it should be.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It works well for me with a simple slate of software products that I sell.

It allows me to sell and deliver products worldwide.

Digital River MyCommerce review by GiMeSpace S.
GiMeSpace S.

"Easy all in one solution for publishing and selling software"

What do you like best?

Everything is fully automated, I do not need to do much to keep the online business running.

What do you dislike?

Software passport is no longer supported. Would be better if some new software protection system including code signing etc would be available.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Still the standard for selling software

Distribution, trial period and selling of my software.

Digital River MyCommerce review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"A Considerate Payment Platform for Comapnies' Choice"

What do you like best?

The timely data processing makes me and our company know the sales in derails very fast and intuitive. It shows the most wanted data in the overview with digital numbers and charts showing the sale trends. The most important, Mycommerce team provides the most thoughtful services, Laura and Chris in China helped me a lot!

What do you dislike?

There are lots of terms need users to check out. For me, it's not easy to understand the calculation of all kinds of fees.

MyCommerce supports to generate specific links for customers with a special discount. That helps our company to customize price plans for customers from different countries.

Digital River MyCommerce review by Executive Sponsor
Executive Sponsor

"MyCommerce platform provides a rich set of tools for worldwide sale of products"

What do you like best?

Worldwide availability, including handling of all VAT/Sales Tax in every venue.

MyCommerce supports extensive options for distribution.

Marketing support for affiliate sales, including compensating affiliates based on my rules.

Reliable timing of monthly cycles.

What do you dislike?

Sales completed before the first of any month don't reach me until the 15th of the next month.

Customer support is uneven at best.

The checkout bill is confusing with the way they decide how to show taxes and discounts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

MyCommerce is expensive because of all the features and services performed. It takes some time to fully configure a reasonable product display, offers, and marketing strategy. Understand what the required outcomes are and make sure to address them along with the additional support features.

Worldwide online sales of our downloadable software subsciptions.

Digital River MyCommerce review by Milan P.
Milan P.

"Excellent and easy to use service for eCommerce integration"

What do you like best?

It takes care of all the things behind the scenes: payments processing, handling taxes, handling cross sales, promotions...

What do you dislike?

Currently underdeveloped API and rather incomplete documentation.

Selling WordPress plugins. This eCommerce platform is taking care of the whole payment process, including payments, handling taxes for all the world countries.

Digital River MyCommerce review by Lane W.
Lane W.

"Long time dependable point of sale processor"

What do you like best?

Quick reliable email notifications. Prompt direct deposit. Full comprehensive reports.

What do you dislike?

Some customers get a bit confused on order form. Site data access can be slow.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for selling software B to C on all platforms.

Selling games and backup CDs. More sales with affiliate program.

Digital River MyCommerce review by Administrator

"It was ok in its day, but overpriced now"

What do you like best?

interface is simple and payments work as expected

What do you dislike?

high prices compared to other services, and the interface - while simple, is annoying that they moved the total balance out of the orders page. Now have to go to 2 places to see commonly accessed information

Recommendations to others considering the product

Would not recommend I'm afraid - their support is through forums, which needed a separate login (so basically, no real support). Prices are too high

Solving the payment in overseas countries - they handle the countries taxes

Digital River MyCommerce review by DiffEngineX L.
DiffEngineX L.

"Digital River is an established company you can rely on"

What do you like best?

Digital River works and can be trusted and we have used them for over a decade.

What do you dislike?

The fees are a little bit higher than PayPal.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Digital River handle sales tax (VAT) in Europe for you.

Digital River handle sales tax (VAT) for us in Europe.

"Digital River MyCommerce"

What do you like best?

They make selling software online as easy as "set it and forget". SplitPay - Wish others like Apple and MS would implement something likes this in their store fronts!

What do you dislike?

Lack of database query options. No way to find order based on serial number. Difficult to get a complete customer database. There are no current plans to update their developer payment plug in for 64-bit windows.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have had very few issues with eSellerate.

Processing online payments. Automatic serial number generation.

Digital River MyCommerce review by Administrator

"Reliable service and good customer service"

What do you like best?

Customer service is responsive. Over many years I have always had prompt service and all issues resolved.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. The fees are higher than for example, just using paypal payments, but you get more than just a payment processor.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They are reliable, honest. Never hand an issues in many, many, years.

Digital River MyCommerce handles all my orders (payment processing and delivery of software keys). I do not have to worry about an ecommerce site, bank accounts, etc...

Digital River MyCommerce review by Administrator

"Excellent Platform for software and services"

What do you like best?

I like that I can create different product categories, uploading figures and texts, define price and the customer can choose from several payment methods. So I do not have to care about the organisation of the payment and the online shop

What do you dislike?

There are several similar login pages, and few connected pages, so it is a little bit confising

I have my online shop there selling software and integrating with the licensing

Digital River MyCommerce review by Dan P.
Dan P.

"Reliable payment processor"

What do you like best?

Have been using MyCommerce for several years and never had any issue receiving my funds

What do you dislike?

Would be great if they accepted cryptocurrencies

Great for setting up a shopping cart

Digital River MyCommerce review by David M. C.
David M. C.

"they are abandoning their product"

What do you like best?

just about everything about it is awesome

What do you dislike?

that they are abandoning their loyal users. they have stopped development of the eSellerate engine and will no longer update it or fix bugs

Recommendations to others considering the product

don't bother. they are abandoning their product, the "eSellerate Engine", that works for in-app purchases, DRM, serial numbers, activations etc.

everything. worldwide sales / shopping cart / tax collection, serial number management, activation management, subscriptions etc.

Digital River MyCommerce review by Administrator

"Ecommerce platform review. "

What do you like best?

Easy to setup and run and manage marketing like coupons etc. Easy to setup templates. Reports are another great tool to understand sales.

What do you dislike?

Less control on email content that goes out to customers. Would be better if email content can be managed as well. Refunds are not automatic, they are processed by company instead users should have control on it.

Simple cart management and ecommerce platform.

Digital River MyCommerce review by Administrator

"Excellent service with reasonable rates"

What do you like best?

The fees for processing credit card purchases are very reasonable. The user interface (Esellerate) is easy to use and service support requests are quickly handled.

What do you dislike?

Interface seems a bit old. There may be a newer version I have not transferred to but since I have been using Esellerate for several years using what is available means no learning curve.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Digital River has several vendor options. They have been in business for many years and provide a stable platform for credit card processing and software downloads.

This resolves credit card processing issues so I don't have to handle.

Digital River MyCommerce review by Roman N.
Roman N.

"Shareware author experience"

What do you like best?

rich features, various payment methods, affiliate management, reporting

What do you dislike?

problems with key generator installation;

lack of automatic upgrade orders

payment processing

"eSellerate was great"

What do you like best?

I've been a long term customer of eSellerate, and I've been very happy with it.

What do you dislike?

Unfortunately it does appear that the system is being sunsetted – the API hasn't been updated in a while and it's necessary to break through the macOS sandbox to use it fully. It's a shame :(

Payment for my shareware products.

Digital River MyCommerce review by Oleksandr M.
Oleksandr M.

"Forget about problems with VAT collection "

What do you like best?

With MyCommerce there is no problem with VAT or other taxes collection in different countries and providing invoices that accountants would like.

What do you dislike?

Commission is quite high I’d like to have less

Recommendations to others considering the product

You should try it

Billing customers in different countries that require VAT or other tax collection and providing invoice.

Digital River MyCommerce review by Administrator in Computer Software

"MyCommerce is an excellent Ecommerce platform with responsive and dedicated support team"

What do you like best?

Reliability of service and long time acquaintance with MyCommerce, also their excellent support.

What do you dislike?

I do not the VAT added for my orders from Europe, i would like to see exact same price for everyone.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use MyCommerce as your ECommerce platform.

The platform of selling my products is realized through MyCommerce.

Digital River MyCommerce review by Nic W.
Nic W.

"Digital River"

What do you like best?

My dealings with digital river in the past have been rather good and the the experience is usually painless.

What do you dislike?

It’s always like you are dealing with a robot while efficient there is no personal touch or relationship with the company

Electronic ease of software purchases and sales

Digital River MyCommerce review by User

"Been DR customer for 20years"

What do you like best?

relative ease to setup, like the reliability... and pretty fast customer service

What do you dislike?

sometime too many options.

only one monthly payment, other offer bimonthly

product list can get way too long, way to archive obsolete.old content offers

remember across sesssion

Recommendations to others considering the product

bimonthly payment to seller

online download

"Stable and safe"

What do you like best?

I did not have any troubles with them.

Support team is very fast to answer.

10 years of integration means something.

What do you dislike?

They auto-block some orders but I think this is due to threat prevention intent. So it's overkill but probably reasonable.

Payment aggregator

Digital River MyCommerce review by Darrin L.
Darrin L.

"OK, some things lacking"

What do you like best?

It's an easy alternative to PayPal. There are a number of people who won't use that.

What do you dislike?

Reports are hard to generate, fees are not obvious for individual transactions.

Some people are averse to PayPal, and this provides a viable, inexpensive alternative.

"Quite pleasant"

What do you like best?

Pricing, as no other solution offers 1.9% pricing.

What do you dislike?

They have no knowledge on whether PayPal payouts cost anything, what currency conversion fees would apply exactly, and which party would perform the conversion.

None - we just sell through them ;)

Digital River MyCommerce review by Administrator

"Great service for my business"

What do you like best?

Digital River has always been a force to leverage aspects of my business where I could not nor those within my organization.

What do you dislike?

The seldom times that the system does not work or load properly.

Software sales and affiliate management.

Digital River MyCommerce review by Administrator

"One-stop shop for selling software"

What do you like best?

Solid, reliable, responsive. A good place for carefree e-commerce solutions.

What do you dislike?

Not tailored for selling low volume license-free software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a solid firm, but as always, worth shopping around for best rates and terms.

credit card processing, secure e-commerce

Digital River MyCommerce review by Administrator

"15 years of Perfect Delivery, Service, and Customer Satisfaction"

What do you like best?

There's never been any problem, ever. It's been absolutely perfect.

What do you dislike?

Absolutely nothing. There is nothing I can say to complain about them.

They run our store. I literally deal only with customer technical problems. It's a very fair deal.

Digital River MyCommerce review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"SWREG payment processor"

What do you like best?

stable payment processing for the past years (we are using SWREG from 2004)

What do you dislike?

old-fashioned user interface, hard to get some reports, slow response on support

We handle mainly one time payment processing, perfect for VAT payments processing

"MyCommerce"

What do you like best?

automatic payment processing/sales tax processing

What do you dislike?

reports, hard to find orders and subscriptions, api needs to be more robust, need better methods to associate custom data fields with the end user/purchaser of our products.

automatic subscription payments

"Site administrator "

What do you like best?

Rich features cover all we need to sell and promote our products

What do you dislike?

Commission fee should be lower.

Relative high credit card chargeback rate.

No. We are satisfied with their services..

Digital River MyCommerce review by william k.
william k.

"prompt payments and full reporting"

What do you like best?

minimal preparation interaction required to achieve sales

What do you dislike?

reporting mechanism is cumbersome. I get almost nothing from other sites offering m y product.

transaction processing

"developer"

What do you like best?

work less, get more , comfort and safity

What do you dislike?

stupid work, other orders, useless spending

clients credir cards processing

Digital River MyCommerce review by Administrator in Computer Software

"easy to use, low fee rate"

What do you like best?

easy to use, low fee rate, good brand, we love it

What do you dislike?

not much, we wish to have a lower price.

payment related issue.

Digital River MyCommerce review by Executive Sponsor
Executive Sponsor

"Digital River review"

What do you like best?

Easy to use API; examples for API, support for major desktop platforms.

What do you dislike?

The API has been stagnant for years and although they have updated the API for macOS for 64-bit, there is no 64-bit solution for Windows.

I used Digital River MyCommerce for managing purchases of my product and distribution of licenses.

Digital River MyCommerce review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Good price/performance ratio"

What do you like best?

A great set of services for a low price/margin. Having a reseller program and handling all the different order types (PO, credit card, check, etc.) is very valuable.

What do you dislike?

Customer service often replies with standard text blocks without really looking into the issue first.

With an office in Germany, it removes all the tax related complexities for EU based companies.

Digital River MyCommerce review by User in Music
User in Music

"."

What do you like best?

........................................

What do you dislike?

........................................

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to sale your product to worldwide without hardship, MyCommerce is the best way.

Digital River MyCommerce review by User in Automotive
User in Automotive

"Quick to set up for selling software"

What do you like best?

Easy to integrate and use, I have been using the product to sell software for many years.

What do you dislike?

Fees are a bit high and it takes a while to set up all products.

Easy to set up and get paid. Works with different payment providers like Visa, Mastercard, etc.

"Best Service out there"

What do you like best?

Easy to set up, easy to maintain. Quick and thorough support when needed.

What do you dislike?

To some degree I would consider that the fees should be lowered, but it is not bad all things considered.

I'm using Digital River MyCommerce to sell small windows applications.

Digital River MyCommerce review by Industry Analyst / Tech Writer
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer

"Excellent hands-off e-commerce automation"

What do you like best?

MyCommerce automates sales transactions, digital delivery, payment collections, and local tax handling at a great price

What do you dislike?

The admin screens were complicated at first but have become much easier to work with in recent years

Fully-automated e-commerce transaction handling for digital products

"Excellent e-Commerce Service"

What do you like best?

Smooth operation and total and easy control over my account

What do you dislike?

I like everything about Digital River MyCommerce -- therefore, this is N/A to me ...

Recommendations to others considering the product

JUst keep up with good services and products ...

e-Commerce service. Online sales ...

Digital River MyCommerce review by Administrator

"Setup was not the easiest, but once i was there it's worked well"

What do you like best?

Ease of use - I set it up years ago now, and have not had to think of it since

What do you dislike?

I remember it taking a long time to get it all set up

Just getting payments for an application.

"Great gateway"

What do you like best?

Product setup is very cutomizable and thorough.

What do you dislike?

The backend is a little outdated and difficult to do simple simple accounting tasks.

Selling our product codes online is fast to setup and easy to manage inventory.

Digital River MyCommerce review by Administrator

"MyCommerce is a good eCommerce intermediate"

What do you like best?

Payment stuff works well, there are barely ever problems

What do you dislike?

Payment experience seems a bit "old", the template for the cart seems like "web v1.0"

payment provider for unknown payment cards

"Good experience"

What do you like best?

Can customize the shopping cart. support multi language.

What do you dislike?

hope the rate can be lower. The design is too old.

timely support

"Awesome. "

What do you like best?

I like everything about it. Great service.

What do you dislike?

Great and amazing payment service provider.

All of them have been resolved.

Digital River MyCommerce review by User

"Not really user friendly"

What do you like best?

Can sell my products online during early days

What do you dislike?

Keep changing names and website addresses

Selling software

Learn more about Digital River MyCommerce

Digital River MyCommerce Videos

Learning about Digital River MyCommerce?

* We monitor all Digital River MyCommerce reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.