DigitalThinker

DigitalThinker specializes in Infor Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) and Intelligent Open Network (ION) software sales and consulting services.

Work for DigitalThinker?

Learning about DigitalThinker?

DigitalThinker Reviews

Ask DigitalThinker a Question
Showing 10 DigitalThinker reviews
DigitalThinker review by Frank S.
Frank S.

"Have a problem? DigitalThinker has a solution!"

What do you like best?

If the idea of a request entering a ticketing system and being shuffled around to the next available representative does not seem like your definition of a good time, you'll be glad to hear that DigitalThinker is not like most consultants. The team employed at DigitalThinker is well-rounded, with certain individuals' expertise in very specific areas, but not so much that any member can't handle a majority of our complex requests.

What do you dislike?

The same value added by the personal touch of open communication between consultant and customer leaves a little room for items to get lost in the shuffle.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about DigitalThinker
DigitalThinker review by Alisha D.
Alisha D.

"DigitalThinker is the best at INFOR EAM!"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that DigitlThinker is always there for us. They are an extension of our team. Everyone there is highly skilled, professional and friendly.

What do you dislike?

I wish their office was closer to ours. But, we do a great job of communicating regardless.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are using EAM or any other INFOR Product, you owe it to yourself and your Company to give DigitalThinker a try. I have learned so much from them that I have greatly advanced in my position. They can do the same for you!

What Infor EAM Consulting solution do you use?

DigitalThinker review by Tim K.
Tim K.

"Digital Thinker is a great company"

What do you like best?

Digital Thinker was basically on call 24 hours a day 365 days a year for the entire project. The response times were excellent and the support was always top notch. They even covered our help desk for me when I went on vacation and continue to this day to monitor call center ticket requests looking for ways to help and improve the system.

What do you dislike?

I have no issues and am completely satisfied in our working relationship with Digital Thinker.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Digital Thinker is a good company to work with.

DigitalThinker review by Luis R. V.
Luis R. V.

"Great company with a top-notch staff."

What do you like best?

I can't say enough about the knowledgeable and dedicated staff. They've been responsive and tremendously helpful. Stanton Bost did a great job for us. He listened to our concerns and provided practical solutions we could implement right away.

What do you dislike?

I have no complaints about this company or the services they provided.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend Digital thinker. They're true professionals in their field and really care about finding solutions.

DigitalThinker review by Kyle S.
Kyle S.

"Great company to work with"

What do you like best?

They will always answer their phones and emails no matter what. The customer service is outstanding. I like the fact that I can call in and talk to a real person. They had great ideas when we were implementing Infor EAM.

What do you dislike?

I do not have any complaints at this time.

DigitalThinker review by Project Team Member in Paper & Forest Products
Project Team Member in Paper & Forest Products

"Implication of EAM"

What do you like best?

I have been working with Digital Thinker for about a year. When I've needed help they have always been there with a quick response to an email or promptly answering a phone call with a resolution to my question. When my questions have been a bit complicated they have set up a "Go to Meeting" so they could visually walk me thru the process. I have been extremely happy with the assistance they have given me.

What do you dislike?

They haven't given me anything to dislike.

DigitalThinker review by Tom S.
Tom S.

"Report Writer & Data Supporter"

What do you like best?

Personal, reliable, timely and up-to date training technics.

What do you dislike?

Not working at my plant location all the time!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try something small to get acquainted with DigitalThinker. You will find out the quality of their work!

DigitalThinker review by Dave S.
Dave S.

"Great Company"

What do you like best?

Friendly staff and always solve my problem. In addition, they bring in the right people at the right time.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at this time. They have meet all my needs.

DigitalThinker review by Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.

"Preparing for our Tenant"

What do you like best?

All was good. Things were done quickly

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far all things went very smoothly

DigitalThinker review by Project Team Member in Utilities
Project Team Member in Utilities

"Great Customer Service with Impressive Industry Knowledge!"

What do you like best?

Response time and knowledge of product is what I liked best.

What do you dislike?

I cannot think of anything that I disliked.

Learning about DigitalThinker?

* We monitor all DigitalThinker reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.