Diligent Boards

4.8

Diligent Boards is designed to be a flexible tool, with a robust set of features that are designed to reflect how board members, executives, and administrative teams actually work. Diligent also offers several capabilities that are not found on other tools, including Preview to Updates, Note Saver, Smart Sync, and Quick Build.

Work for Diligent Boards?

Learning about Diligent Boards?

Compare Diligent Boards to Similar Solutions

Diligent Boards Reviews

Ask Diligent Boards a Question
Showing 6 Diligent Boards reviews
Diligent Boards review by Mónica R.
Mónica R.

"Use Diligent Boards"

What do you like best?

It's safe, secret phrase secured, simple to utilize, almost no preparation expected to utilize, has numerous highlights "worked in" that I cherish, i.e. programmed spare as you manufacture the locales. Can see records from any gadget. I cherish the "Note Taking" component and the capacity to do surveys, vote in favor of board things alternative, and unique mark sign-on. I likewise love the simplified strategy to stack records onto your sight, and the capacity to drag your tabs into another position. I adore how there is dependably another element being actualized or created. They tune in to the client and make what "you" believe is essential. The program moves you through the pages rapidly. It never gets hindered. We have the majority of our advisory groups and our principle executive gatherings. We cherish the paperless element and the security of our reports. We never need to stress over private data being in the wrong hands. The client support is accessible everytime and is staffed by learned, well disposed groups who can rapidly help the client at all levels. Proficient. Continuously accessible to help you day or night. It's a quick and secure approach to deal with delicate data. Our board individuals can get to the data both in on the web and disconnected mode, while TouchID guarantees that just the individuals who have consent can see them. Likewise have an incredible and a simple interface.

What do you dislike?

Some at the last moment, the load up needs to roll out little improvements. A help is can amend the doc without returning to the first one, reconsidering and afterward reuploading. Other disservice is the powerlessness to move tabs you've made into another placeholder. Additionally I have added tabs above or beneath to get the outcomes I'm searching for - it that should be possible less demanding it would be incredible and maybe an element to make little alters on docs transferred. Additionally I surmise that the cost is excessively costly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Board gateways are just valuable if your chiefs and senior officers will utilize them. In the event that they are difficult to explore and lacking highlights, at that point in all likelihood your executives and senior officers will keep on relying on paper duplicates. Use Board, you only need a smart device. Extra modules for Board Evaluations and D&O Questionnaires make Diligent Board an entire bundle.

It spares personal time in getting ready for load up meeting and advisory group gatherings. Less printing of records, so it spares time. It is more secure with no printed versions getting left around. Paperless gatherings are the most ideal approach. The board individuals can view or access the material anyplace on the planet and on any gadget. You are never distant so you can simply go to imperative gatherings while away, and with conveying no paper duplicates. You generally have it readily available. Records can be stacked immediately, even amidst a gathering. The clients never know new records are being stacked, so no interferences. I generally know where to return to discover reports. It has been a genuine resource in this organization.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Diligent Boards
Diligent Boards review by Madeleyne M.
Madeleyne M.

"Fabulos communication tool easy and secure."

What do you like best?

It allows me a secure and transparent communication, it automatically saves me important messages. I can create conversation groups, share documents and files in meetings in a secure way. it's excellent

What do you dislike?

If I had a difficulty working with this application, it would surely be due to mishandling on my part. I do not find anything negative about this software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

multifunctional tool totally safe when communicating is free and with it we can save a lot of time. always at our reach has no limits. I recommend it

It is an incredible work tool very easy to use. It is reliable, it gives me security at the time of sending messages or information to my team in several work meetings. It is a secure tool that I can access through a login.

What Board Management solution do you use?

Diligent Boards review by Claudia M.
Claudia M.

"Excellent Board Application"

What do you like best?

I enjoy the simplicity of the program. It is very easy to find what you are looking for and see what new content has been posted.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes editing content can get quite tricky, but with enough practice it is ok.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely take the time to go through the manual to learn all the possibilities. Do not use it for something it is not intended to do. It is meant for Board specific documents (Resolutions, memos, Books). It is not meant to be a document storage database, and you will have a hard time with this product if you use it as such.

We post content for our Board of Directors - very busy people, so it is imperative that we don't fill the program with content as they will not be able to read everything.

Diligent Boards review by Internal Consultant in Information Technology and Services
Internal Consultant in Information Technology and Services

"About Diligent boards"

What do you like best?

This application is easy to use and readily available on all platforms, windows, android and IOS. Diligent Boards has saved my Organisation time and financial expenses not mention trees. The application is easy to update information for users to have at their fingertip where ever they are.

What do you dislike?

The thing I would say I dislike about this application is the fact that the android application is not as flexible as the windows application. The windows application makes it rather easier to mover through the books with little no issue while the android application would tend to jump back to the first page of the book you attempt to go back to the previous page.

Recommendations to others considering the product

My recommendation is to improve on the android application. This is area in which my department have receive the most complains. The main complain however is the inability to flexible skip through pages of the book and go back to a specific page when needed.

This issue has frustrated members of the board who uses their android devices.

As member of the IT department we realized that there was a high volume of paper usage on a monthly basis to generate what we call the "Board Books". Therefore we start to seek out a solution to remedy this exorbitant paper usage. As a result of the implementation of the Diligent Board we have reduce the usage of papers on a monthly basis and save the money company.

Diligent Boards review by Administrator in Executive Office
Administrator in Executive Office

"I am the administrator for Diligent board books at my company. "

What do you like best?

The ease of use in uploading documents is great. There are less man hours spent and version control is easier.

What do you dislike?

The printing function needs some improvement. It often freezes when trying to print.

We spend a great deal less on mailing and producing board materials. Diligent is also extremely secure.

Diligent Boards review by Administrator in Higher Education
Administrator in Higher Education

"Diligent"

What do you like best?

Easy to use. My directors use it for other boards too. They have access on the ipad as well! Surface too.

What do you dislike?

Not much--the features in the product are easy to use. I wish there was more control from the iPad portal piece.

Easier board book dissemination

Learning about Diligent Boards?

* We monitor all Diligent Boards reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare Diligent Boards to Similar Solutions