Diligent Boards

Diligent Boards is designed to be a flexible tool, with a robust set of features that are designed to reflect how board members, executives, and administrative teams actually work. Diligent also offers several capabilities that are not found on other tools, including Preview to Updates, Note Saver, Smart Sync, and Quick Build.

Work for Diligent Boards?

Learning about Diligent Boards?

Compare Diligent Boards to Similar Solutions

Diligent Boards Reviews

Ask Diligent Boards a Question
Showing 3 Diligent Boards reviews
Diligent Boards review by Internal Consultant in Information Technology and Services
Internal Consultant in Information Technology and Services

"About Diligent boards"

What do you like best?

This application is easy to use and readily available on all platforms, windows, android and IOS. Diligent Boards has saved my Organisation time and financial expenses not mention trees. The application is easy to update information for users to have at their fingertip where ever they are.

What do you dislike?

The thing I would say I dislike about this application is the fact that the android application is not as flexible as the windows application. The windows application makes it rather easier to mover through the books with little no issue while the android application would tend to jump back to the first page of the book you attempt to go back to the previous page.

Recommendations to others considering the product

My recommendation is to improve on the android application. This is area in which my department have receive the most complains. The main complain however is the inability to flexible skip through pages of the book and go back to a specific page when needed.

This issue has frustrated members of the board who uses their android devices.

As member of the IT department we realized that there was a high volume of paper usage on a monthly basis to generate what we call the "Board Books". Therefore we start to seek out a solution to remedy this exorbitant paper usage. As a result of the implementation of the Diligent Board we have reduce the usage of papers on a monthly basis and save the money company.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Diligent Boards
Diligent Boards review by Administrator in Executive Office
Administrator in Executive Office

"I am the administrator for Diligent board books at my company. "

What do you like best?

The ease of use in uploading documents is great. There are less man hours spent and version control is easier.

What do you dislike?

The printing function needs some improvement. It often freezes when trying to print.

We spend a great deal less on mailing and producing board materials. Diligent is also extremely secure.

What Board Management solution do you use?

Diligent Boards review by Administrator in Higher Education
Administrator in Higher Education

"Diligent"

What do you like best?

Easy to use. My directors use it for other boards too. They have access on the ipad as well! Surface too.

What do you dislike?

Not much--the features in the product are easy to use. I wish there was more control from the iPad portal piece.

Easier board book dissemination

There are not enough reviews of Diligent Boards for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Learning about Diligent Boards?

* We monitor all Diligent Boards reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare Diligent Boards to Similar Solutions