Dinerware POS

Dinerware POS is Dinerwares core restaurant and hospitality operations offering. It is flexible in design and can easily be set up to support a broad variety of restaurant concepts and workflows.

Work for Dinerware POS?

Learning about Dinerware POS?

Dinerware POS Reviews

Showing 11 Dinerware POS reviews
Dinerware POS review by Erika E.
Erika E.

"RUN do not use Dinerware"

What do you like best?

Sorry can not recommend this product or this company, they do not satnd behind product with tech support

What do you dislike?

Ths company will not stand behind their product and provide any tech support. I spoke with the sales rep and he said this happened over night. The company os choosing to turn its back on all its customers saying "you out of warrenty" this is a lie. Additionally notice was never given of any policy or service changes, just cancellation of support. Besided owning a full service restaurant I also design them and my system crashes making it unusable for 15 minutes or more EVERY SINGLE DAY! On St. Pats Day it crashed 5 times, time is money in our business.

Recommendations to others considering the product

DO NOT USE

None, more headaches then solutions

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Dinerware POS
Dinerware POS review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"Dinerware Review"

What do you like best?

Very easy to use and teach new employees on. We had a touchscreen computer so the ease at which we could just hit buttons that were well organized made the process very fluid. The interface is very intuitive.

What do you dislike?

I did not find the software to be very customizable. Not that it was necessary, but some freedom to use our logo or move things around like widgets would have made for a positive experience for our employees.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This product is easy and straight forward, make sure you organize it in the best way for your company.

Strengthening communication between the front and back of the house with ease. The buttons and intuitive user experience made it so that mistakes were better avoided on tickets sent to the kitchen.

What Restaurant POS solution do you use?

Dinerware POS review by User in Entertainment
User in Entertainment

"Decent"

What do you like best?

I though the layout of the POS was very user friendly and the general design was easy to read and use.

What do you dislike?

I thought it was difficult to add things on the back end and there were a few basic functions that were missing that I wish the POS could do.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As far as a major POS goes I really like it. My thoughts are that it is meant more for small scale restaurants than large ones.

Dinerware was the POS used at a restaurant I worked at.

Dinerware POS review by User in Internet

"Dinerware Review"

What do you like best?

Dinerware is a great software that allows us to quickly communicate between the front of the house and the back of the house.

What do you dislike?

There is no way to personalize the software, although the UX is clear and friendly, it would be great for morale if we could customize the experience to our business specifically.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great tool and simple to train new employees on.

We are communicating between the front and back of the house efficiently so customers get their orders as fast as possible.

Dinerware POS review by User

"Dinerware Review"

What do you like best?

I love the touchscreen capabilities. It is easy to navigate and has an intuitive UX. Training new employees was made easy and we are able to get orders in quickly.

What do you dislike?

The platform crashes every once in a while. It begins to slow down and lag and prevents us from streamlining our service. Once we restart it is fine.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This software is great and the touchscreen interaction makes operations run smoothly.

Communicating form the front of the house to the back of the house and executing sales.

Dinerware POS review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Previous server using Dinnerware"

What do you like best?

I felt the software was very easy to use and logical to follow so there was minimal learning curve.

What do you dislike?

It was hard to mofify orders after or create items that were very specific. Whether it was adapting orders after they had already been placed or editing bills, I found it more difficult than it needed to be

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make the software easier to use on different software products

The software did help us increase efficiency of our work flow

Dinerware POS review by User in Information Technology and Services

"It does it's job"

What do you like best?

It is simple to configure and fairly intuitive

What do you dislike?

The version that we have doesn't have features built in to take advantage of online ordering and delivery with grubhub. Reports and analysis are ok.

Order creation and processing, money management. It helps us reconcile transactions and gives us basic needs to run a restaurant.

Dinerware POS review by Administrator in Retail
Administrator in Retail

"Easy to use POS system "

What do you like best?

Easy to use POS system for restaurants with good integration for online ordering.

What do you dislike?

Difficult to customize and not quite as full featured as some other systems.

We use this as the POS system for our restaurant and it’s very easy to train new servers on.

Dinerware POS review by Administrator in Restaurants
Administrator in Restaurants

"DinerWare"

What do you like best?

This is the best user friendly POS for a restaurant. It's easy to set up and they have a very good customer service& tech support.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing I don't like & I'm very happy with the system

inventory control

Dinerware POS review by User in Food & Beverages
User in Food & Beverages

"review"

What do you like best?

I like the simple layout of the pos system

What do you dislike?

it is very simple, almost too simple. Not a lot of features compared to other systems

We ended up switching form dinerware because it didn't meet our needs

Dinerware POS review by Administrator in Computer Hardware
Administrator in Computer Hardware

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

simple print. easy instructions. easy programming. Simple design. Not complicated easy to maneuver

What do you dislike?

I havent found anything I dislike yet. It seems like when an upgrade is needed they are right on top of it

easy program. easy to keep track of everything

Learning about Dinerware POS?

* We monitor all Dinerware POS reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.