Direct

4.9

Direct is an all-in-one property management platform.

Work for Direct?

Learning about Direct?

Direct Reviews

Ask Direct a Question
Showing 5 Direct reviews
Direct review by Lydia H.
Lydia H.

"DIRECT ... online and instant bookings are the way to go!"

What do you like best?

GDS Fed program feeding out to many of the rental markets top sites and adding more on each new roll out so no wasted time duplicating stuff and less room for errors..

Always open to suggestions.

America based so no language barriers.

Very quick to respond.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes timeline of roll out are little longer than stated, but better to get it right the first time!

When it first launched didn't feel the dashboard was quite feature rich enough yet but they were willing to manually do html etc. needed to make the adjustments requested.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great team to work with not as feature rich as a lot of other programs I have used but they are very willing to listen at concerns/ideas and do their best to implement them which is key. They are America based so easy to talk to and deal with.

An easier way to book online with many sites like VRBO now holding funds until reservation time great to have alternate payment options.

Less time of having to duplicate listing and calendar updates.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Direct
Direct review by Jane R.
Jane R.

"Simply put...Direct is a total gamechanger!!!"

What do you like best?

The platform just feels different than the rest. It is very modern/sleek, easy to use on whatever device I'm using, it's fast, and it keeps getting better and better.

The team is also always very responsive, and they actually listen to feedback, which is refreshing. They also frequently release new features, and the system is constantly improving.

What do you dislike?

I was one of the earlier customers, so I had to be patient as certain features got built. There were a good amount of bugs/issues early on which was exhausting, but the team has knocked everything out as promised.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't hesitate...try it out!

I was using Excel spreadsheets to manage a lot of my business before, and I'm almost to the point where I don't use Excel at all anymore as everything is connected (payments, reports, reservations, properties, property owner clients, etc). I was also only listing a fraction of my inventory on VRBO, HomeAway, etc, and with their channel manager feature 100% of my inventory is marketed seamlessly with no additional effort (all of the calendars, rates, content management is one unified system).

The website builder is also awesome. I was paying a lot of money before for a website that didn't allow customers to book. My new site powered by Direct is very easy to use on all devices and I'm getting more direct bookings which is exactly what I wanted!

They have some advanced features coming soon that we're really excited about. My business is going to keep growing with Direct!

What Vacation Rental solution do you use?

Direct review by Eliza M.
Eliza M.

"Excellent option for online rentals and easy webpage management "

What do you like best?

From the the start everyone at Direct has been fast to respond any question and give a solution to our needs. The mayor plus for our company is that they solved our issue of not being able to accept online bookings (we are based in Mexico and it was a huge problem). The platform is very easy to use.

They continue to improve and are open to suggestions (my impression is that they really listen).

At this point we are only using it for the webpage, online bookings and keeping our calendar up to date. Hopefully little by little we get to use the software in full!

What do you dislike?

Sometime ago I was not liking that we were not receiving inquiries through the page (the person interested had to email us directly), we were receiving direct booking requests only. BUT it has changed and we receive messages now so people can ask questions BEFORE requesting to book (which I love)!!

The need to have to add the company's policy to each property... maybe this is something that can be addressed (maybe it can be done but the truth is that I heve not asked... I will do so).

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great solution for vacation rentals, keeping all in one place and most importantly, keeping the calendar updated!!

Being able to accept online bookings and show an updated calendar!!

Easy communication system with people interested in our services.

Cell phone friendly (iOs and Android) so you can access any time, no need to travel with a laptop or to be in front of a computer.

Direct review by Phil B.
Phil B.

"Helping me get the job done."

What do you like best?

I love the simple to use backend. It has helped achieve the goals we have for the company and is taking us into the direction we have been looking for. Having everything all in one place is key. No more logging into numerous different accounts and keeping all the information accurate. It's all done from one place and automates. The company continues to listen to our needs and find a solution quickly while also using their expertise to push us in a new direction.

What do you dislike?

The downfall of a simple system that automates is the inability to do exactly what you want to do, however with each update from Direct, they have added more and more features that have been amazing. So it can only get better from here.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make the switch to Direct. It's totally worth it. Direct is delivering an excellent product that will continue to get better with time.

Our clients can now book DIRECTly using our website. Before there was a lot of emails/phone calls back and forth and a loss of information, but with Direct it's all in one place and nothing gets lost. We have reduced the amount of time it takes a client to get the information they need.

Direct review by Harrison  R.
Harrison R.

"A clear choice to move forward "

What do you like best?

Get Direct is a forward-thinking company that has a keen sense of where the market is heading. They provide solutions for the future which is a great plus. The best feature is that Get Direct really is a all-in-one platform for a company looking to break into the rental market and get strong distribution. We find the platform to be scalable and flexible which is not always the case for other platforms in the market. So far we have found Get Direct to be easy to use and intuitive. The customer service is top tier and I was particularly impressed with the onboarding period which took less than a week. Other benefits are a mobile-friendly platform, multi-user preferences, modern look, and integrations with partners.

As of today I am very satisfied with Get Direct and will surely recommend it to other VRM companies.

What do you dislike?

Like any property management solutions that are not proprietary, there is an adaptation curb where companies need to change their operations to fit the new solution. Having to slightly change our operation is a downside but one that cannot be avoided.

The main problem being solved is the centralized calendar with booking platforms. We were on the lookout for an all-in-one solution for property management and so far we are pleased with the Direct platform.

Learning about Direct?

* We monitor all Direct reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.