DISCO

DISCO combines world-class engineering with a deep love and respect for the law to deliver the best legal technology

Work for DISCO?

Ask DISCO a Question
Showing 5 DISCO reviews
DISCO review by <span>Victor Alday N.</span>
Victor Alday N.

DISCO will have you dancing in eDiscovery.

What do you like best?

A non-intimidating user-interface that can easily be used by Attorneys and Paralegals. Also the ability to create productions "on-the-fly" with a few simple clicks, as well as instantly creating load files for very popular document review platforms. Unlike other platforms, DISCO's UI isn't clunky with a lot of information on the screen at once, that can confuse the user. The company advertises this platform as a product created by Attorneys for Attorneys. As a user of so many platforms, I think the company hit the nail right on the head with this one.

What do you dislike?

Lacks a number of additional features that some power users and project managers find useful. Better QC (Quality Control) features would be great. I also feel that there is a small learning curve associated with using this platform, being that the user interface is very unique. However, after using so many platforms, dating back to the year 2006, DISCO is by far one of the easiest review platforms to use. One can tell, when an attorney doesn't ask for help when using it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Call to ask for a demo and ask the sales executive if you can use sample data from the firm.

The ability to handle and manage incoming and outgoing productions without the need of going to an outside vendor for help. For instance, incoming document productions can be ingested using DISCO easy to use ingestion tool . For outgoing productions, all it takes is to, isolate the documents needed, set the bate stamping, click a few more settings, and press submit. This saves a lot of time and money, by not needing to go an outside vendor for productions help at all.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about DISCO
DISCO review by <span>Brett L.</span>
Brett L.

Disco is quick, easy to learn, and accessible anywhere you have internet access.

What do you like best?

I love the speed at which the data is uploaded and made accessible for searching and all I have to do is upload a zip drive to them. After spending years making my own load files to load documents into whatever software we had at the time it's wonderful to have that done by DISCO and in a fraction of the time. Searching and the menu set up is very easy to learn and people will find themselves very comfortable with the program in short time.

What do you dislike?

Most of the issues I've had with the program have been remedied as they are constantly upgrading the software and issuing any needed patches.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Software is great for any size firm, super easy to learn and get started, and all you need is internet connection to access your databases which is extremely handy.

We've been able to stream line our document review process for each case and have saved clients countless dollars in document review fees. We also are able to much more quickly identify and find the most pertinent documents for a matter and begin to immediately use those in plotting out case strategy.

What eDiscovery solution do you use?

DISCO review by <span>Jennifer A.</span>
Jennifer A.

I'm glad I chose DISCO

What do you like best?

I didn't have to know much about e-discovery costs and logistics when I worked at a large firm. Once I left big firm practice, I had a steep learning curve. I researched e-discovery and spoke to a number of vendors, but was frustrated by their opaque proposals and pricing. I had nearly thrown up my hands in despair when I contacted a former law school classmate who mentioned DISCO. What a world of difference -- DISCO was easy, intuitive, cost-effective, and provided great value and customer service.

What do you dislike?

I had very few problems. Two that come to mind are (1) DISCO's system made it difficult for me to distinguish between the metadata supplied with the opposing party's load file and metadata added by DISCO during ingestion, and (2) DISCO's system associated unrelated e-mails with the same subject line into a single thread. Otherwise, I was very satisfied.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just use it.

DISCO integrates with Everchron, a terrific litigation case management and analysis platform. I didn't discover Everchron until after I started working with documents in DISCO, but I will in the future. This will allow case analysis and trial preparation to begin earlier and proceed more efficiently..

DISCO review by <span>Heather R.</span>
Heather R.

DISCO is an efficient eDiscovery platform.

What do you like best?

Ease of building searches and creating tags.

What do you dislike?

I did not like that you could not manually populate fields with missing metadata, but that has now been resolved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

DISCO is cost effective, easy to learn, and new updates are constantly improving the product.

Reviewing and tagging documents produced in discovery and documents collected from clients. DISCO provides an easy to learn and use environment.

DISCO review by Administrator in Law Practice
Administrator in Law Practice

Of Counsel

What do you like best?

Ease of use, speed, advanced technology, ease of training

What do you dislike?

Occasional admin - billing issues on startup of matters

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product - ease of use, speed, ability to quickly train others

Efficient, cost-effective document reviews and production in big document lawsuits

Learning about DISCO?

* We monitor all DISCO reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare DISCO to Similar Solutions