DiscoverOrg

DiscoverOrg

DiscoverOrg provides accurate, integrated, and actionable sales and marketing intelligence - including in-depth company, contact, org charts, and buying trigger data.

Work for DiscoverOrg?

Learning about DiscoverOrg?

DiscoverOrg Reviews

Ask DiscoverOrg a Question
Showing 794 DiscoverOrg reviews
DiscoverOrg review by <span>Jonathan F.</span>
Jonathan F.
Invitation from the software vendor

The best at what they do

What do you like best?

Detailed contact data that is updated on a regular basis. Many other databases have outdated information that proves to be wildly incorrect. We've not had that issue with DiscoverOrg.

What do you dislike?

The scope of companies they research tends to be weighted on the large end. We've been told by our account rep that they prioritize research requests from larger clients like Google which can push our needs to the back of the queue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's expensive - no question. But if you are struggling to identify company information and contacts quickly and reliably, then DiscoverOrg can be worth the investment. Understand going in that they won't have every company you want, but if you work with your account rep to get your research requests prioritized, you can find a lot of value. Start with a few datasets and grow once you know who you want to be in touch with.

The most challenging part of lead gen for us is finding the right people to begin a conversation with. DiscoverOrg does this work for us for the companies they have profiled.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about DiscoverOrg
DiscoverOrg review by <span>Cameron C.</span>
Cameron C.

outstanding sales intelligence solution for our outbound efforts

What do you like best?

DiscoverOrg has been a great marketing and sales intelligence solution for myself and the rest of our sales development team. DiscoverOrg has allowed me to accurately identify specific accounts and prospects to outreach to regarding our solution. The solution has significantly impacted my Account-Based Sales/Marketing methodology with access to the right information (intelligence) for my outbound efforts. With the acquisition of RainKing, DiscoverOrg is clearly the leader in the sales intelligence industry and I wouldn't search anywhere else for another solution.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much to dislike with a solution like DiscoverOrg that is focused on enabling sales and marketing teams with the most accurate prospect information. It would be great if they built in a sync with CRMs to identify when accounts and prospects are already within your CRM ecosystem.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Phenomenal product for identifying accounts and prospects to outbound to for your services.

DiscoverOrg is providing our sales team with access to the most accurate account and prospect data for our outbound efforts in driving meetings and closed business. The solution is certainly increasing our connect rates and interactions with prospects.

What Market Intelligence solution do you use?

DiscoverOrg review by <span>Christen D.</span>
Christen D.

Great Prospecting Software for Marketing & Sales

What do you like best?

This software has many informational fields to create targeted prospect lists based on role, industry, company size by employees or by revenue.

What do you dislike?

Some of the contact data is not as up to date as sold with many people no longer at the company or not tagged as in the right role. In addition, while the software is sold as an "opt in" with permission, it is clear that some contacts are not aware they are on a targeted list.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider this product if you are looking for ways to jump-start lead generation efforts within marketing and sales. I like how the software allows you to create prospect lists by industry, role and company size. However, be aware that although contacts have opted in to a list, they have not necessarily opted in to your marketing or sales list.

We were launching a new brand and had to build a marketing program from scratch - as we didn't have a marketing list or prospect list to start lead generation email marketing efforts. Although we sent quite a few emails to large lists in the beginning, we have realized higher than average email open rates and click throughs, so we are very pleased with the engagement from contacts within the program.

DiscoverOrg review by <span>Gregory G.</span>
Gregory G.
Invitation from the software vendor

Large, easy to navigate prospect database

What do you like best?

Easy to save and sort prospects

Plethora of advanced search options

Compatibility and ease of use when uploading to CRM

They have the "right" contacts - decision makers from multiple areas of the business

Mulitple subscription options based on what your target market is

Frequent organizational triggers provide talking points and awareness to organizational initiatives

Customize-able alerts

Seamless integration with Salesforce allowing you to view information without navigating to other web pages

What do you dislike?

Occasionally outdated or incorrect technologies

ERP information often includes products no longer used at that organization

Occasional slow performance

DiscoverOrg allows me to grow my prospect base with majority accurate information. I'm identifying the correct people at organizations that I should be prospecting to. It also allows me to confirm accounts already in our system have the right contacts we should be reaching out to.

DiscoverOrg review by <span>Michael D.</span>
Michael D.

Fantastic Fortune 1000 and Alexa 5000 contacts

What do you like best?

DiscoverOrg BY FAR has the best contact information I've ever seen for the biggest companies in the U.S. BY FAR. One time, a senior security staff member was upset with me because I had his direct line. It's a testament to the quality of data you're receiving. Someone who goes to great lengths to remove all information on themselves online still shows up in DiscoverOrg with high-quality data.

What do you dislike?

Very little. I'm very impressed by both the platform and the support at DiscoverOrg. Sometimes the data can be stale, but by no means as stale as the other data providers. The platform can be difficult to navigate and slice/dice data because of the sheer volume of information provided. Once, I had a hard time connecting with the support team and had to wait on hold for a while, but other than that the Support team was very helpful in returning my calls and emails!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure to clearly understand your objectives before considering this platform. It's not cheap!

We're successfully scaling our Enterprise team because of the data provided. Direct lines. Direct emails. All great data! Our issue with other data providers has been solved (specifically for the Fortune 1000 and Alexa 5000 companies) and our productivity is higher than ever! We've been able to focus our efforts on the Enterprise team on higher-priority accounts.

DiscoverOrg review by <span>Mysty L.</span>
Mysty L.
Invitation from a vendor or affiliate

So far so GREAT!

What do you like best?

I love the news feed feature that allows you to receive company alerts and updates about trends in your industry. It makes it easy to know good talking tracks with companies.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that how my account is setup I'm not able to view all contacts in all departments. Sometimes my contact person falls outside of the departments we have in our accounts so it'd be nice to have an open view of everything.

I'm able to quickly dive into accounts with proper contacts as before I was running into a lot of old contacts in our Salesforce system. It would take me endless hours to get into accounts via Linkedin so this tool helps with my efficiency. My major benefit is being able to solve time and get through accounts quickly.

Learn more about DiscoverOrg

DiscoverOrg Videos

Learning about DiscoverOrg?

* We monitor all DiscoverOrg reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.