Disruptive Advertising

At Disruptive Advertising, our mission is to improve lives through results based relationships.

Work for Disruptive Advertising?

Learning about Disruptive Advertising?

Disruptive Advertising Reviews

Ask Disruptive Advertising a Question
Showing 13 Disruptive Advertising reviews
Disruptive Advertising review by Ryan  A.
Ryan A.

"A great PPC company"

What do you like best?

They are organized, efficient, and very capable.

What do you dislike?

Not a lot to write here. Other than I wish they had been easier to find so I could have used them a long time ago.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Finally a company that can really follow through on their promises. I've worked with 4 different digital agencies over the past 6 years. And then I found Disruptive. Unlike my experience with other companies, where the salesman promises everything, and then you get handed off and the follow through is ok at best, with Disruptive it was quite different. The salesman was able to say enough to get a meeting with me, and then I was handed to Adam who really knows his stuff, as well as the companies capabilities. Then I was introduced to Nikki and her team (the ones doing the hands on work), and my experience got even better. Not only do they have their systems put in place that are really good, everyone has continually been on the same page. That alone was hard to find in other agencies. I'm happy to say that since moving to Disruptive, only a few months ago, our sales have reached record heights, and our costs have been lowered over all, including their agency fee. When it comes to PPC they know their stuff. I've learned details about the way certain platforms like Google and Facebook, that has really helped shape my understanding of how delicate PPC can be. When I see the missed opportunity over the last few years from not working with Disruptive it makes me cringe. I highly recommend these guys.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Disruptive Advertising
Disruptive Advertising review by Andrew P.
Andrew P.

"Partners in the Best Sense of the Word"

What do you like best?

The partnership. Disruptive has been different than any other agency I've ever worked with. They really believe in partnering with their customers. They aren't order takers. They aren't people that just deliver a lead and then disappear. They care about the businesses they work with and the partnerships they create. Over the years, I've developed many friends there and I know that they have helped to transform businesses big and small. They truly are partners and they function as someone invested in your business who is willing to do what it takes to help you succeed.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, not much. I've had such success with them that there hasn't been much in the way of issues. We have had some reporting challenges at times, but those have been minor and easily solved. When we have had issues, they've been very responsive to help get things fixed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As with any agency, ensure that deliverables are detailed before you sign the contract. But, they've been very good to roll with me when things have come up.

What PPC Services solution do you use?

Disruptive Advertising review by Saunder S.
Saunder S.

"Disruptive Has Been A Valuable Partner & Has Focused On Growing Our Bottom LIne"

What do you like best?

I've had a great experience working with Disruptive Advertising. I've been a client of Disruptive for 10 months working with Derek. Initially Derek cut our CPL in half, a few months later it doubled (we had an influx of competitors) and now we're back to where they cut our CPL in half. They've always been great when it comes to strategy and communication, so when our CPL doubled with dozens of new competitors I trusted them to see it through and get us back to where we were. The Digital Marketing landscape is always changing and I feel like Disruptive isn't only aware of those changes but ahead and leading the industry.

What do you dislike?

We had some early fluctuation which increased our acquisition costs

Disruptive Advertising review by Ed C.
Ed C.

"Very smart people and fun to work with. "

What do you like best?

Analytical capability, reporting, stupidly high CTR and low CPC. Running my competition off the SERPS is lots of fun. Plus a bit of banter. And of course cheerful optimism in the face of disaster and persistence

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. When I miss my catch up call.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Nothing is ever simple with the type of things I want to achieve so sometimes it runs over and takes more time. I don't want to look like I'm faking the review and only saying positive things because they've paid me or something. So yes projects ran over but they're getting me the results I want and I'd rather be best than first.

Disruptive Advertising review by Bryan P.
Bryan P.

"Great Combo of Technology & People!"

What do you like best?

I like their hybrid approach that utilizes technology and man-power. Their technology helps reduce manual tasks and data gathering which gives their people more time to spend actually analyzing the results and making improvements.

What do you dislike?

It always takes some time to fine tune campaigns and get them really dialed in. I think Disruptive did it as quickly as anyone could've but you do need to be patient while they make improvements.

Disruptive Advertising review by Dan P.
Dan P.

"Great People and Great Service "

What do you like best?

The people do what they say they will do when they say they will do it. Love that. Hard to find that in a digital marketing agency.

What do you dislike?

There isn't a lot to dislike. Not every marketing campaign goes perfectly, but they care and they don't like letting clients down.

Disruptive Advertising review by Carter B.
Carter B.

"An Extension of the Team"

What do you like best?

They are smart and engaging, and have a company culture that really fits our own. That makes for a fun and creative experience.

What do you dislike?

There really isn't much that I dislike about working with Disruptive. I've worked with others and they are by far the best.

Disruptive Advertising review by Josh T.
Josh T.

"A Partner You can trust with all of your clients! "

What do you like best?

It's awesome to work with a company that delvers results, but the best part is genuinely enjoying all of the individuals you work with simultaneously, and that has been our experience.

What do you dislike?

It would take me too long to think of something I dislike

Disruptive Advertising review by Blake B.
Blake B.

"Best PPC Option out there"

What do you like best?

Honestly everything. We are well taken care of at Disruptive, they always leave me satisfied.

What do you dislike?

No complaints yet. So far we are incredibly happy with the relationship and plan to use them for a long time.

Disruptive Advertising review by G2 Crowd User in Marketing and Advertising
G2 Crowd User in Marketing and Advertising

"Finally a company with transparency AND results!"

What do you like best?

DA has given me the results they promised. I appreciate their full transparency with where my money is going. I've worked with another digital marketing company that didn't have transparency and it was not a good experience.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far. They'be done a great job of getting results, they have great communication, and I truly feel valued as a client.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend them!

Disruptive Advertising review by Chris D.
Chris D.

"Elite Pay-Per-Click Agency"

What do you like best?

Their customer service is excellent. I have been very well informed in the entire process.

What do you dislike?

I have no complaints. They are an invaluable resource.

Disruptive Advertising review by G2 Crowd User in Financial Services
G2 Crowd User in Financial Services

"Fantastic digital agency"

What do you like best?

Speed. Focus. Results. Attitude. They are highly ethical and trustworthy. The team is friendly and helpful.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. Trust them with my budget. I honestly have nothing negative to say.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend Disruptive. They are honest, quick and I know they will only do what is best for me and my business.

Disruptive Advertising review by G2 Crowd User
G2 Crowd User

"Fantastic Partner"

What do you like best?

Their analytics and testing expertise and capabilities are without a doubt world class.

What do you dislike?

I don't like not having a few of them sitting in my office all day next to me.

Learning about Disruptive Advertising?

* We monitor all Disruptive Advertising reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.