Disruptive Advertising

At Disruptive Advertising, our mission is to improve lives through results based relationships.

Work for Disruptive Advertising?

Learning about Disruptive Advertising?

Disruptive Advertising Reviews

Ask Disruptive Advertising a Question
Showing 12 Disruptive Advertising reviews
Disruptive Advertising review by <span>Andrew P.</span>
Andrew P.

"Partners in the Best Sense of the Word"

What do you like best?

The partnership. Disruptive has been different than any other agency I've ever worked with. They really believe in partnering with their customers. They aren't order takers. They aren't people that just deliver a lead and then disappear. They care about the businesses they work with and the partnerships they create. Over the years, I've developed many friends there and I know that they have helped to transform businesses big and small. They truly are partners and they function as someone invested in your business who is willing to do what it takes to help you succeed.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, not much. I've had such success with them that there hasn't been much in the way of issues. We have had some reporting challenges at times, but those have been minor and easily solved. When we have had issues, they've been very responsive to help get things fixed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As with any agency, ensure that deliverables are detailed before you sign the contract. But, they've been very good to roll with me when things have come up.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Disruptive Advertising
Disruptive Advertising review by <span>Saunder S.</span>
Saunder S.

"Disruptive Has Been A Valuable Partner & Has Focused On Growing Our Bottom LIne"

What do you like best?

I've had a great experience working with Disruptive Advertising. I've been a client of Disruptive for 10 months working with Derek. Initially Derek cut our CPL in half, a few months later it doubled (we had an influx of competitors) and now we're back to where they cut our CPL in half. They've always been great when it comes to strategy and communication, so when our CPL doubled with dozens of new competitors I trusted them to see it through and get us back to where we were. The Digital Marketing landscape is always changing and I feel like Disruptive isn't only aware of those changes but ahead and leading the industry.

What do you dislike?

We had some early fluctuation which increased our acquisition costs

What PPC Services solution do you use?

Disruptive Advertising review by <span>Ed C.</span>
Ed C.

"Very smart people and fun to work with. "

What do you like best?

Analytical capability, reporting, stupidly high CTR and low CPC. Running my competition off the SERPS is lots of fun. Plus a bit of banter. And of course cheerful optimism in the face of disaster and persistence

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. When I miss my catch up call.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Nothing is ever simple with the type of things I want to achieve so sometimes it runs over and takes more time. I don't want to look like I'm faking the review and only saying positive things because they've paid me or something. So yes projects ran over but they're getting me the results I want and I'd rather be best than first.

Disruptive Advertising review by <span>Bryan P.</span>
Bryan P.

"Great Combo of Technology & People!"

What do you like best?

I like their hybrid approach that utilizes technology and man-power. Their technology helps reduce manual tasks and data gathering which gives their people more time to spend actually analyzing the results and making improvements.

What do you dislike?

It always takes some time to fine tune campaigns and get them really dialed in. I think Disruptive did it as quickly as anyone could've but you do need to be patient while they make improvements.

Disruptive Advertising review by <span>Dan P.</span>
Dan P.

"Great People and Great Service "

What do you like best?

The people do what they say they will do when they say they will do it. Love that. Hard to find that in a digital marketing agency.

What do you dislike?

There isn't a lot to dislike. Not every marketing campaign goes perfectly, but they care and they don't like letting clients down.

Disruptive Advertising review by <span>Carter B.</span>
Carter B.

"An Extension of the Team"

What do you like best?

They are smart and engaging, and have a company culture that really fits our own. That makes for a fun and creative experience.

What do you dislike?

There really isn't much that I dislike about working with Disruptive. I've worked with others and they are by far the best.

Learning about Disruptive Advertising?

* We monitor all Disruptive Advertising reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.