Distil Networks Bot Defense

Distil Networks is the first easy and accurate way to defend websites against malicious bots.

Work for Distil Networks Bot Defense?

Learning about Distil Networks Bot Defense?

Distil Networks Bot Defense Reviews

Ask Distil Networks Bot Defense a Question
Showing 11 Distil Networks Bot Defense reviews
Distil Networks Bot Defense review by James V.
James V.

"Distil Networks Review!"

What do you like best?

The best piece of being an accomplice of Distil is the group and the help that was given to us from the begin. On boarding was a breeze and had anticipated an any longer procedure.

Try it out and the setup is simple nearly to simple and no down time.

What do you dislike?

I haven't run over whatever I can say that I disdain about the administration.. I have been with Distil for over 2 years and have no objections about it.

Our site was being rejected consistently and we couldn't square them as quick as they were coming in and evolving IP's. Our Customers were ending up exceptionally disappointed as our site was experiencing a client encounter and could likewise cause issues with SEO.

Our group attempted to do it our self with next to zero accomplishment until the point when we began with the Distil stage and saw a major enhancement with site up time and blocking bots.

Seeing the reports that demonstrated the measure of bots was a major eye opener likewise with our home developed arrangement we couldn't see these bits of knowledge.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Distil Networks Bot Defense
Distil Networks Bot Defense review by Roberto G.
Roberto G.

"I had a bot problem before Distil Networks"

What do you like best?

The best part of being a partner of Distil is the team and the support that was provided to us from the start. On boarding was a breeze and had expected a much longer process.

What do you dislike?

I haven't come across anything that I can say that I dislike about the service.. I have been with Distil for more than 2 years and have no complaints about it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try and the setup is very easy almost to easy and no down time.

Our site was being scrapped on a daily basis and we couldn't block them as fast as they were coming in and changing IP's. Our Customers were becoming very frustrated as our site was starting to suffer from a user experience and could also cause issues with SEO.

Our team tried to do it our self with little to no success until we started with the Distil platform and noticed a big improvement with site uptime and blocking bots.

Seeing the reports that showed the amount of bots was a big eye opener as with our home grown solution we weren't able to see these insights.

Great job to Ron, Rami and the team at Distil

RG

What Bot Detection and Mitigation solution do you use?

Distil Networks Bot Defense review by User in Higher Education

"Effective Bot Detection solution for Web/API"

What do you like best?

I have used their Bot Detection solution for web and can definitely say that its is one of the very best out there. Very ease to integrate and use and is supremely effective in preventing unwanted web crawling.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. But if I have to crib, then maybe "pricing" ? :-)

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would say go for it or at least give it a try. You can always switch if you do not like their solution offerings.

One of our clients was running a popular and pretty large e-commerce portal and their competition was always able to underprice their product. Server logs indicated bots were being served with content at a regular basis. Distil's bot detection for web was able to detect and prevent this.

Distil Networks Bot Defense review by Shane W.
Shane W.

"Protects Our Data - Blocks Bad Bots"

What do you like best?

We spend a lot of time and money curating and advancing data on the social sector. Distil helps us protect the data from being scraped off of our web properties. We did not even realize the extent of the problem until we implemented Distil. It really opened our eyes.

We want our data to be used in ways that are consistent with our vision of the social sector, Distil helps us with that.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. Our experience with Distil has been outstanding. They treat us like a Partner not a Customer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are still blocking web scrapers or bad bots by IP, you are fighting a losing battle. Distil fingerprints bots and will block them from any IP they come from.

We were spending a lot of our engineering resources blocking bots and were experiencing service outages. With Distil's "set it and forget it" implementation we do not have to interrupt product development to block bots.

Distil Networks Bot Defense review by RANGER C.
RANGER C.

"Fast and accurate!"

What do you like best?

When it comes bot detection, spam and network traffic, Distil is the best, fast and reliable to protect your network.

What do you dislike?

None so far ,it work like charm, very efficient to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Your un safe hands, you will have a peace of mind that your business is safe and secured, thier web application firewall were design for HTTP flood attacks and amplication, thumbs up Distil

Network traffic, blocking IP, website attacks.

Distil Networks Bot Defense review by User in Construction
User in Construction

"They treat us like partners more than customers"

What do you like best?

It helps us to detect and prevent our website from Malicious and vulnerable bots. There customer service is awesome. They treat us like partners more than a customer. Distil networks works best in every aspect. It is very simple to setup and easy to use. It helps us in protecting our data from getting scraped off from our websites.

What do you dislike?

I found nothing to dislike about distil networks. It is the best and user friendly bot detection software.

I used distil network to protect are website from getting attacked by malicious and vulnerable bots. We just have to set it on our website and let it done the work.

Distil Networks Bot Defense review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

"Best software to protect websites from malicious bots."

What do you like best?

Distil networks is best bot detection solution for websites. Their customer support team is very good.They are always treating us like partners not customers. I used it for bot detection and network trafficking on my website and found that it is the best bot detection software I've ever used. The service they give to us was really appreciable.

What do you dislike?

I found nothing to dislike they are very supportive and efficient. They provides the best service in the sector.

I used distil networks for protecting my website from bad and malicious bots.

Distil Networks Bot Defense review by Executive Sponsor in Internet
Executive Sponsor in Internet

"Lives up to the committment - they block bad bots"

What do you like best?

There are lots of WAF solutions out there, but most bad bots are smart enough to beat simple WAF rules. Distil's solution is much smarter than a typical WAF. It leverages it's network of clients to help identify bad traffic. If an agent is bad for one site, it's probably bad on our site too. The network effect is something we simply can't do on our own.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I don't like about Distil's solution is that it required adding another reverse proxy. We chose to run the proxy inside of our own network to prevent adding another public network hop. But that took a bit of work to set up.

We want to make sure bad bots are not crawling our site for a few reasons - (1) to ensure bots don't skew our metrics, particularly those metrics that we share with our customers (2) to ensure people do not try to steal the content from our site to use it in unauthorized ways (3) to reduce load on our system and to prevent badly behaving bots from causing performance issues for our users.

Distil Networks Bot Defense review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Threat Security "

What do you like best?

They had a very intuitive set up process and were helpful throughout.

What do you dislike?

I was not the biggest fan of their dashboard. I think other providers in the same space do it better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend trying it but have clear use cases developed before implementing

We were using them to detect fraud and non human traffic that was coming to our website.

Distil Networks Bot Defense review by User in Venture Capital & Private Equity
User in Venture Capital & Private Equity

"Blocking bots with Style. "

What do you like best?

The product protects our website from bots, 100% as advertised... and the product keeps expanding. We only use the block bot protection software right now, but they additionally have click-fraud protection, form-fraud protection and more.

What do you dislike?

We did not realize how many bots were attacking our site until we started using Distil. Currently we have no problem or dislikes.

As stated above, we did not realize how many bots were attacking our site until we started using Distil.

Now we know that our site is safe, with the reports from Disitl.

Distil Networks Bot Defense review by Consultant in Information Technology and Services
Consultant in Information Technology and Services

"Its a nice software"

What do you like best?

Have all the feature one need for security and gives a good access to them.

What do you dislike?

Not much in overall, the software is good to use and handle.

It gives me a security from cyber attacks

Learning about Distil Networks Bot Defense?

* We monitor all Distil Networks Bot Defense reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.