dlvr.it

Save time, share smarter, and engage your audience everywhere.

Work for dlvr.it?

Learning about dlvr.it?

Compare dlvr.it to Similar Solutions

dlvr.it Reviews

Ask dlvr.it a Question
Showing 10 dlvr.it reviews
dlvr.it review by Bart M.
Bart M.

"One step to automatically share to a Social Media"

What do you like best?

Oh, I really enjoy sharing all my new content every time when I just can have this possibility. Not so hard to control different flows and it is so easy to customize with dlvr.it. I have glue with media so fast. I really love this service.

What do you dislike?

How I can say that I dislike that product if it's helped me a lot. Just in one click, I can share with any social media all my content. Nothing hard with tools.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I did a very big step in automatically share. Now I have the amazing speed of traffic after posting all my news to social networks.

Time to time I forgot to put the info on social media so I lost my private time, visitors and a lot of information about the thing which I have to do. So with this great service, I'm sure that everything posts to my social media streams automatically and in time.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about dlvr.it
dlvr.it review by Florrie E.
Florrie E.

"Best sharing system with media."

What do you like best?

I can automatically share new items via social media. It's like having your own social media marketing team. Much easy create an impact on social media. Big time saver for our company.

What do you dislike?

I can't say something bad and negative about this software as I know that I can get from this platform a lot of useful help.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The software is really good. You will have the best way of automatically share. Also, you will have the opportunity to work with the perfect speed of traffic. You can post all your news on social media.

We can add our articles, blog images, and photos. Much easy to reuse our content to drive more traffic and save working time. Actually, we can get more out of every article, blog post, and photo. Nice product.

What Social Media Monitoring solution do you use?

dlvr.it review by Gabriel D.
Gabriel D.

"Automated posting to social media"

What do you like best?

You just specify the rss-feeds, connect social accounts and set the interval. and the service does everything according to the schedule for you. Quite convenient and saves time.

What do you dislike?

It happens that the authentication of accounts disappears and there may be no notice about it. Also sometimes limitations in the free version lead to the fact that the news is not as quickly published as you want it . Also, the configuration process is not completely transparent and leaves much to be desired. But in general, everything is fine..

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are other services that do a similar job. But for the time being I have settled on this.

I constantly need to plan the publication of various news and updates for the company. This service copes quite well with this task even in the free version.

dlvr.it review by Robert O.
Robert O.

"A decent tool, that doesn't quite do what it advertises."

What do you like best?

Reasonably priced for this type of tool.

What do you dislike?

Bugs, can't seem to get the images to always stay with the copy. Tech support had no interest in helping me remedy the problem.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Until they can explain why some posts drop some content and not others, find a solution that doesn't harm your own reputation.

This tool is on it's way out for us. Sometimes the artwork sticks with the copy and sometimes not. In the end DLVR.IT support couldn't provide an answer as to what makes it drop, when it will get dropped, or how to avoid it, which makes the entire platform useless for us anyway. No reason to deploy a tool that only does what it's supposed to do a portion of the time, with no help on how to remedy the situation.

dlvr.it review by User in Computer Networking
User in Computer Networking

"Great for keeping Social Media posts fresh."

What do you like best?

I was managing over 70 facebook pages under one business account and this helped immensely for getting posts out across every page or just the ones I selected.

What do you dislike?

I am not a fan of some of the feeds that it can pull from or the inability to share images.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a cost effective way to manage several different social medias and automate the service, this is one of the best tools on the market.

Managing so many Facebook pages was daunting. Keeping fresh content on each page was almost impossible before Dlvr.it. It is also very cost effective and if you want to manage just one page with updated content, you can use the free version.

dlvr.it review by Miguel B.
Miguel B.

"Better than most automated content distribution channels, but still lacking features"

What do you like best?

Easy to set up, filters, scheduling, finds relevant RSS feeds just by searching topics

What do you dislike?

No shuffle features for queued posts, no way to queue a post indefinitely, no feature to randomize the words in front of the shared content

Recommendations to others considering the product

It does what it says it does for a low monthly cost. It's definitely missing features though.

Keeping my social chanels active, sharing relevant 3rd party content, saving time

dlvr.it review by Eric V.
Eric V.

"The swiss army knife of social tools"

What do you like best?

Dlvr.it combines to many different tools into one. It can post to multiple socials from RSS feeds or other social accounts. It works with multiple shorteners and supports custom ones. It is the best social curation tool I know of.

What do you dislike?

You cannot customize shortcode slugs with it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is an excellent product. The free version only supports a few feeds so you will need to upgrade to curate a decent amount of content.

Curating content

Distributing content to socials

Content statistics

dlvr.it review by Dorothy K.
Dorothy K.

"Easy Social Media"

What do you like best?

I'm able to curate pertinent articles easily to post to my own social media. I found it had much better matching to what I was looking for than Hootsuite.

What do you dislike?

If you're not careful, it will post way too many times - you have to really make sure you know what's going up when.

Social media. Hits to website. Increase in followers.

dlvr.it review by Frédéric C.
Frédéric C.

"Very nice and Free !"

What do you like best?

Automatic sharing of RSS to Twitter, Twitter to RSS...

Fully customizable

Free version (don't need to pay the full version)

What do you dislike?

When you share on linkedin the link is not "clean" (mention of deliver it...).

Full version is to expansive

Recommendations to others considering the product

More affordable price for several users

Auto publish RSS feed on social media

dlvr.it review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

"Good Basic Social Media Tool"

What do you like best?

One of the best advantages of Dlvr.it is the simplicity. I

What do you dislike?

If you are looking for a super robust social tool with in-depth analytics this won't be for you.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Solid and simple social tool when it comes to social media management software

Automation for social platforms and content in addition to measuring social success.

Learning about dlvr.it?

* We monitor all dlvr.it reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare dlvr.it to Similar Solutions