DNSMadeEasy

4.7

Increasing uptime has never been easier. Fastest speeds, highest uptime, highest ROI. We do DNS

Work for DNSMadeEasy?

Learning about DNSMadeEasy?

DNSMadeEasy Reviews

Ask DNSMadeEasy a Question
Showing 6 DNSMadeEasy reviews
DNSMadeEasy review by Michael J.
Michael J.

"Fast and Reliable DNS Services"

What do you like best?

DNS is an often overlooked service on the Internet. It plays an essential role in everything, but few people take notice of it. A slow or unreliable DNS server can add to frustrations of web visitors as your pages take longer to load. With DNSMadeEasy, you can relax as they have solid speed globally and are reliable. Scaling with the service is easy given the generous resources they provide. There is even an API for managing DNS records in a custom application or as part of a hosting service. Additionally, their unique "ANAME" record support is useful in scenarios where you want to use a CNAME but you must use an A record for standards support.

What do you dislike?

DNSMadeEasy still doesn't support DNSSEC, which is challenging but an important asset in securing a domain and ensuring DNS records are authentic.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are several DNS hosting services out there. Before making a selection, research the different packages offered, the speed of each service, and where they have geographic points of presence.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about DNSMadeEasy
DNSMadeEasy review by Mark P.
Mark P.

"Very Easy to use"

What do you like best?

It just works and very easy to setup .. any adjusts are very easy and are applied instantly

What do you dislike?

nothing .. this product achieved everything I needed and more

I don't have to provide it myself

What Managed DNS Providers solution do you use?

DNSMadeEasy review by Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.

"Awesome managed dns services."

What do you like best?

It's fast and always online. It has all the tools and features needed with a DNS provider.

What do you dislike?

The SPF files, seem to need some improvements.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your looking for an easy DNS provider, then DNS Made Easy is the solution.

DNSMadeEasy review by Eric M.
Eric M.

"It just works!"

What do you like best?

DNSMadeEasy uptime has been flawless, not every premier DNS provider can say that.

What do you dislike?

I have no current complaints for dislikes, everything is working as expected.

Along with another DNS provider we have diversified our DNS services with DNSMadeEasy in order to limit our exposure to risk.

DNSMadeEasy review by Massimo R.
Massimo R.

"Lean, and it works"

What do you like best?

Flexible, intuitive and unencumbered interface

What do you dislike?

I'm can't compare with many other providers, but nothing to complain about here.

DNSMadeEasy review by Rusty P.
Rusty P.

"Reasonably Priced DNS Management"

What do you like best?

As we transition our domain names around between registrars, we have found that it is much easier to use a standard DNS host--so we have settled on using DNSMadeEasy.com--it is a very easy to use product and it is very quick to respond. I am able to do mass-changes across domain names and have not seen any downtime at all in the time that we have used them.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the pricing based on queries, because I have no idea how many queries we get--but based on what I have seen trending recently, I highly doubt we will come close to our max.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure that you have it fully set up before changing your DNS name servers

Learning about DNSMadeEasy?

* We monitor all DNSMadeEasy reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.