Do

Do helps people run productive meetings and is on a mission to make work something people love.

Work for Do?

Learning about Do?

Do Reviews

Ask Do a Question
Showing 1 Do review
Do review by Dominik F.
Dominik F.

"Not a lot of value to our meetings"

What do you like best?

Nice user interface that helps to structure a workflow around meetings (e.g. automatic reminders that sync with the calendar).

What do you dislike?

The idea behind a meeting workflow support is appealing. In reality, I found Do to not add value to my team. Meeting discipline is a function of people and culture. I found the Do system to not provide an incentive or help beyond a nice user interface - our meetings did not change and the workflow did not add value.

My team defaulted back to traditional minutes and note taking, which was as efficient as Do

Meeting efficiency and documentation

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Do

What Structured Collaboration solution do you use?

Learning about Do?

* We monitor all Do reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.