DocHub - Sign & Edit PDFs for G Suite

4.7

DocHub streamlines document signing, distribution and form completion.

Work for DocHub - Sign & Edit PDFs for G Suite?

Learning about DocHub?

Compare DocHub - Sign & Edit PDFs for G Suite to Similar Solutions

DocHub - Sign & Edit PDFs for G Suite Reviews

Showing 13 DocHub reviews
DocHub review by Cameron M.
Cameron M.

"Full Featured PDF Editor for Chrome Browser"

What do you like best?

DocHub is easy to use and once installed allows you to open a PDF from Google Drive into the Doc Hub application. Once opened you can add text, checkboxes, basic shapes, and erase as needed. You can also add your signature by providing your cell phone and capturing the signature and your initials which are saved for future use. You can save multiple signatures for use with your account. The app is connected to your Google account. I use the free version but the paid version allows more options such as underline and strikeout. There are multiple ways to save and export the edited PDF. You an append it, save to Google Drive, Dropox, email, etc.

What do you dislike?

It is difficult to find much to dislike. There is a limit to how many documents you can sign if you do not purchase the pro version but that is to be expected.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try DocHub. You have nothing to lose. The free version has plenty of features and can save you time and money when editing PDF documents.

DocHub makes it easy to complete forms and provide valid signatures without wasting paper and time. It is easy to share the documents. It is also easy for our students to complete work without using printing resources.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about DocHub - Sign & Edit PDFs for G Suite
DocHub review by Charlie L.
Charlie L.

"Seriously useful tool for editing pdfs"

What do you like best?

Amazing for editing pdf's on the fly, stops the need for printing and scanning documents. Makes it incredibly easy to edit pdf documents on a computer. You can also store signatures within the program, so that it's incredibly easy to sign any document online which can save a lot of time. The features of being able to add text as well as comments is very useful, so that you can either edit the pdf, or just leave comments to then share with someone else. It's useful to have both options, as you may not want to actually edit the pdf and may just want to share ideas with someone else.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, all the functionality in the program is as I need and there are no features missing that I wish were included.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'd recommend this product for editing PDF documents online, stopping the need to download and print out a document, and then scan it back in. I'd recommend storing signatures within the program, as it makes the process of signing any documents online incredibly easy. You can upload a signature to the system, and use it any time you need to sign a document.

Stops the need to print out documents to fill them in, it means you can keep everything online. It speeds up responses to emails when you can fill something in online instead of having to print it out and scan it back in.

What G Suite Office Tools solution do you use?

DocHub review by Kelsi C. F.
Kelsi C. F.

"We're a paperless company because of this software"

What do you like best?

We save a ton of money on ink and paper now because I don't have to print contracts for each client. We can receive documents in emails, open them in DocHub, sign them with a saved signature, and get them back to our clients immediately.

What do you dislike?

I wish that my saved signatures were also password protected. While I know I can't open the document I'm signing without having it saved into my Google Drive, which needs a log in, I wouldn't mind if there was an extra level of security.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This fulfills the needs for basic document signing and completion. Filling out contracts for clients is faster when using this, especially when multiple contracts go out every day. If you're not looking to create a form filling document through other third party sites, I highly recommend Dochub.

We have increased our turnaround time for getting important information back to clients. This decreases our time overall spent on administrative duties and allows us to focus more on current customers and new business.

DocHub review by Shin C.
Shin C.

"Easy to Use, Great Free Add-on"

What do you like best?

Very convenient little web app, if you're like me and keep all your files in your G Drive. You can start from your Drive by selecting a file and choosing the "open with DocHub" option. From DocHub, you edit and save changes to your PDF directly in the original Drive location, or create a new saved doc. The best feature is the Combine tool, which lets you append extra pages from other files.

What do you dislike?

It's not as rich in features/tools as Acrobat Pro, but it wouldn't really be fair to compare a free add-on to a paid service. I have not tried the DocHub paid version, so perhaps that has more options.

DocHub is definitely a huge time saver, and can be a good money saver as well for those who don't want to pay for a subscription service to another doc creation/editing service.

DocHub review by Brian F.
Brian F.

"DocHub in blended learning"

What do you like best?

The fact that DocHub allows my students to edit pdf documents on their Chromebook with seamless integration with Google Drive is an outstanding feature.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see more flexible use of text boxes. This is an issue my students encounter quite frequently.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Continue with the current level of integration with Google and ChromeOS. I discovered DocHub while working at Imagine Schools, and it was the first thing I suggested when I was hired at ACCEL.

We are a blended learning K-12 building, and are trending towards paperless integration. DocHub allows my students to edit pdf worksheets in an environment that is similar to what they are used to using. Additionally, there is seamless integration with Google Docs and Google Drive.

DocHub review by User in Entertainment
User in Entertainment

"Great for a free service! "

What do you like best?

It's so handy to be able to edit PDFs on the fly without having to have a paid software to do so.

What do you dislike?

While it's extremely user friendly, the interface/actions are a bit tedious. Some actions remember what you did last, so you can continue to do the same action multiple times, but other actions require clicking the menu button each time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

In all honesty, Adobe Acrobat Reader is a much better software than DocHub, but it does require a subscription. So, while DocHub does have a "pro" version you can pay for, if you don't have enough instances to justify paying for it or paying for Adobe, then the free version is probably all you need. It gets the job done, which at the end of the day, is what counts.

Signing PDFs digitally to return them quickly. Editing any flubs on a PDF that get's sent through for approval before being sent on to it's intended reader. Things along these lines.

DocHub review by User in Non-Profit Organization Management
User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Filling-in forms electronically"

What do you like best?

It saves me time, paper and forms look professional by adding a blank text field to PDF forms that can later be electronically filled out. My job is done faster and I can easily process my paper work. I don't have shred used paper and don't have to worry about my awful handwriting. I shared it with the rest of my coworkers and we have all upgraded to use the forms created on DocHub.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I can dislike about this software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

My company has a Google account that allows us to use google drive. I can access DocHub through google drive which is where I found this software.

I'm not wasting paper by handwriting answers on forms. I save time by not having to scan manually written forms. Forms are already filled out on my computer.

DocHub review by Lauren F.
Lauren F.

"Easy & fairly inexpensive"

What do you like best?

As someone who is self-employed, DocHub makes it super easy for me to fill in client contracts and send them to new clients for signatures. I currently use the free version since I send 3 documents or less per month, but even if I grew just a little bit, I would still use this site because it is cheaper than Docusign and easy to save templates for reuse.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike is that it took me almost a year of trying Docusign before I found this.

I can easily send contracts to clients for signatures without breaking the bank.

DocHub review by User in Computer Software

"Great way to edit and sign PDFs"

What do you like best?

My favorite feature is it allows for merging different PDF documents together, along with being able to add a cover or other changes you wish to make. The signature feature is also very useful, as there is no need to print a document and scan it if you can just add your pre-saved signature. All in all, it is a great tool and very easy to use.

What do you dislike?

The free version is somewhat limited, but then again, the premium version is not that expensive .

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend you try it and see for yourself how useful it can be.

Being able to edit PDF documents in many different ways, as well as adding your signature without having to print and scan the document.

DocHub review by Teresa M.
Teresa M.

"essential app for the office pro"

What do you like best?

Free features provided are actually the most useful features, and extremely easy to use. The append page tool is one of my favorites.

What do you dislike?

very limited font selection for free accounts

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommended if you need to convert docs to PDF, combine PDF's, or make minor adjustments.

Saves time when collaborating on documents, more secure than emailing docs back and forth, makes it easy for corrections on 'final' drafts. Combining documents or omitting pages is a cinch with DocHub.

DocHub review by Consultant in Real Estate
Consultant in Real Estate

"LOVE don't know what I would do without Dochub"

What do you like best?

The ease of Dochub is amazing and the price. It's so easy and it tracks when people open your email and the status of them completing the signatures. Also editing documents on Dochub is heaven sent.

What do you dislike?

I love everything about Dochub the only thing I would change is having to click each line to put someone's signature. I quit emailed a feature where u can click all the lines to group them to the same signature.

Helping my clients sign their contracts faster and keeping and storing contract also the editing features are amazing!

DocHub review by User in International Affairs
User in International Affairs

"Excellent tool for signing documents!"

What do you like best?

It's easy to use - can be worked without any training.

What do you dislike?

The visual interface is not the prettiest...

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use tool with not the prettiest design - but very useful especially with filling out PDFs - would recommend for anyone who has lots of forms to sign.

Signing off on W2s, other etc. One of the easiest way to fill PDFs - which are oftentimes surprisingly tricky.

DocHub review by User

"Easy to use, great for editing pdfs online"

What do you like best?

It does what you expect: helps you edit and sign pdfs online. I use it only occasionally whenever I need it and it works just fine.

What do you dislike?

I am very happy with DocHub. Maybe the list of documents could be improved, because I can still see documents listed that I already deleted.

Whenever you scan something in the wrong order, DocHub helps you rearrange the pages without having to use the scanner all over again.

Learning about DocHub - Sign & Edit PDFs for G Suite?

* We monitor all DocHub - Sign & Edit PDFs for G Suite reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare DocHub - Sign & Edit PDFs for G Suite to Similar Solutions