DocketTrak is a cloudbased docketing system for law firms and corporate legal departments that is incorporated with intellectual property management and reminder features.

Work for DocketTrak?

Learning about DocketTrak?

DocketTrak Reviews

Showing 1 DocketTrak review
DocketTrak review by <span>Sean B.</span>
Sean B.

DocketTrak does the job

What do you like best?

I have been using DocketTrak for almost two years now and it has fully served my needs. I prefer working in a cloud-based application that I can log into anytime, from any PC, and that automatically receives frequent updates and improvements. In addition, new and small firms will appreciate that DocketTrak is available for a low monthly payment without any hefty upfront expense. I particularly appreciate the daily docket reports that I receive by email, first thing in the morning, and the ability to update docket records by direct import from the USPTO. While I have found DocketTrak to be quite intuitive to use, excellent support is only a phone call or email away. I always receive a response to questions same-day, and often within the hour.

What do you dislike?

Frankly, I do not have any complaints with DocketTrak. I am generally quick to call with problems or questions, but I have none at this time. It's nice to have a software solution that simply does what you need it do without taking any time away from work.

DocketTrak solves the need for an inexpensive, but powerful, application for intellectual property docketing.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about DocketTrak

What Intellectual Property Management solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of DocketTrak for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Learning about DocketTrak?

* We monitor all DocketTrak reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.