4.9

Docsmore is a cloud and browser based document management solution designed to be easy and intuitive to use with minimal user training.

Work for Docsmore?

Learning about Docsmore?

Docsmore Reviews

Ask Docsmore a Question
Showing 21 Docsmore reviews
Docsmore review by Sid S.
Sid S.

"Go paperless YAY! with awesome search capabilities data within your document."

What do you like best?

Forget about the paperwork and then to worry about storing them in your storage, then going through the trouble of searching the ones you need out of hundreds if not thousands. Docsmore welcomes you to the world of creating your own documents from scratch, giving you the capabilities to add many more features, making your documents dynamic and easy to interact with and above all, the searching capabilities within your documents with additional top features make this a must for everyone

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike about Docsmore. Its a win-win for everybody.

We have quite a few internal processes that needed a lot of document creation and needed to maintain the changes every time they were touched. The storage was getting to a point where it was hard to maintain as well as hard to search for the documents you were looking for. After using docsmore, not only we were able to solve our problems but we were also able to automate our processes. We are going to integrate Docsmore with our internal application soon.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Docsmore
Docsmore review by Jeff W.
Jeff W.

"Great Features"

What do you like best?

Law firms have traditionally handled a ton of paper, but our law firm is trying to differentiate ourselves by becoming paperless. We have the same basic issues as other industries going paperless, but what impresses me about Docsmore is the long-list of features that solve unique issues for us. Even more impressive is Docsmore's track record of continually adding new features.

What do you dislike?

The downside to being an early adopter of new technology is that we occasionally have to explain how Docsmore works and defend the enforceability of electronically signed documents. That is happening less and less as the legal industry and business world evolves.

We are trying to increase our efficiency when getting documents signed. Not only does reducing paper help us save on storage costs, but the workflow features helps us speed up our document generation and execution process. Therefore, the real savings for us is the time spent on documentation, which is a cost-savings to our clients.

What Document Generation solution do you use?

Docsmore review by Caleb B.
Caleb B.

"Review for docsmore"

What do you like best?

Docsmore makes management of all my reports and official documents really easy. It is very easy to set up and use, as you can just log in to it through your google or facebook account. Another really helpful functionality is that their form integration is really good, so you can specify whichever field you want someone else to finish and then send the document to them and they can edit that. It is also really easy to import tags here.

What do you dislike?

It has very limited support for JSON, however, for simpler file formats it is easy to use. It also does not allow multiple users to be added up on the same account, so working in a team is difficult through this.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend your organization to give it a shot for clod based document storage and management.

I use it to generate reports and forms. It is definitely easy to use and access. It has helped me greatly with document management.

Docsmore review by Jeanna C.
Jeanna C.

"Docsmore Saves Our Company Time and Money"

What do you like best?

The price and ease of use are excellent! The fact that we have taken numerous steps out of most processes because we utilize Docsmore is a win all around. We have been continuing to improve as we apply the tools further within our business structure. For example, we now allow new customers to sign up and sign our contracts directly on our site with an easy click of a button.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, Docsmore has improved our business in numerous ways.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are still using paper for your documents, contracts, sales agreements, etc you look out-dated. Make your life easier, save time, save money and communicate with a great tool. This is great for start-ups, small businesses to large enterprises. Great pricing, award-winning and trusted. Do yourself and your business a favor and check it out.

We save time and money (paper & ink are expensive) with all of our documents. The biggest impact is the fact that we look great to our customers and communicate with them more effectively.

The fast, seamless process of sending our contracts to clients; It is faster, easier for our clients/team as we do not have to print, scan, copy or email paper and neither do our clients. We have improved client satisfaction and increased sign-ups/renewals.

The document storage and the CRM is a life-saver. The fact that it is all compliant and trusted are key necessities in our business.

Docsmore review by Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.

"The best program that you never knew you needed!"

What do you like best?

Creating online fillable PDFs is effortless! I love that I can change information on the form, yet still use the same online link.

What do you dislike?

I cannot think of a single thing I do not like about this program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is the program that you don’t even know that you need! If you need for a client to be able to fill out a PDF online and submit the form securely, this program is for you.

I handle sponsorship development for a large professional association, and manage sponsorship for over 50 events a year. Docs more allows me to customize sponsorship forms for every event, and then allows my sponsors to complete and submit the form online effortlessly. I can make changes to the sponsorship form as events are claimed and still use the same link throughout the planning process.

Docsmore review by Jessica M.
Jessica M.

"Paperless is my new jam!"

What do you like best?

I love that you no longer have to print a hard copy and have to either mail to client or worry about finding a good time to meet up with them to have it signed.

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike about docsmore. There are so many great features to learn. Great thing is they offer a free demo to show you how it works!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try them out and you won't regret it! If you have questions their customer support is top notch!

We can easily have clients sign up and have been using the forms for volunteer sign ups. We can easily send the link & generate a spreadsheet without having to manually enter in the info. And it looks great while doing it!

Docsmore review by User in Higher Education

"Paperless Document management with Awesome Customer Service"

What do you like best?

I upload all my tutoring and assignment related PDFs to Docsmore so that Docsmore converts it to its own format and helps me edit them so that I don't have to go through the hassle of converting among word and pdf formats. Saves me a significant amount of time and money.

Whenever I have to work on the same report with my mentees or tutees, I use the collaborate option so we can all edit the document simultaneously. My favorite feature is the option to identify options within the document to make it interactive.

What do you dislike?

Docsmore helps make my job as a tutor so much easier because of all options so I don't have anything that I dislike about it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I strongly recommend Docsmore because of its practical application. Most of the times you will use PDFs for sending documents and they are very expensive to modify or edit. Docsmore helps with that so well that you won't need a pdf editor either. The collaboration option is great for working on group projects and teams.

I use Docsmore for real-time collaboration to save my tutees and mentees time spent on emailing each other. All my time-sheets and assignments go straight to Docsmore so that I can make them more interactive and useful that a plain pdf. I love that we save so much paper and printing costs.

Docsmore review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Docsmore Review."

What do you like best?

I can upload my documents and docsmore converts it to their own format. Docsmore make my uploaded documents interactive and helps me save money and time which I would've wasted on buying a license of a pdf editor.

I can invite my team to edit my documents by sharing it with them. I can also organize my documents better with the archive option and also the way they present my saved documents.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found any issues with docsmore yet. I'll keep this review updated.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommending docsmore and using the trail version well-enough. I hope docsmore convinces you to buy their premium version. My strongest recommendation is for academic users because they usually suffer from lack of funds as compared to big industries or professional users.

Document management, pdf editing, team-collaborating, saving money on licenses etc. I know that there is an academic edition too , I wish I had this back in college.

Docsmore review by Terri W.
Terri W.

"5 stars all the way"

What do you like best?

I was just starting a new business, and that is the best time to change and update processes. That is when I decided to give Docsmore a try. 4 months later I run all my agreements through Docsmore, invoicing and payments through their system. I love how easy it is to upload and modify PDF documents for business agreements. Now before you flip on cost, I will tell you it costs less than a cup of coffee at Starbucks twice this week. No seriously it is the most time efficient, cost effective way to go paperless. I actively work to share Docsmore with the medical offices, and nonprofits I work with to help them save time and money on data entry. No one likes paper cuts or headaches from deciphering someones poor handwriting. Last thing I love about Docsmore is they are always looking for ways to improve functionality in their platform making it more and more user friendly over time. I can't recommend them enough.

What do you dislike?

I wish it had more payment portal options like Google Wallet or Square.

For me it solves the proposal process hang ups that most consultants run into. I have now templated out my proposals and can easily pop in make minor adjustments and then send them on and not worry about legal jargon as that is all in the template. Saves me time which as a business owner saves me money!

Docsmore review by Administrator

"Online PDFs simple and cost effective!"

What do you like best?

This is a easy to use system that allows for us to take existing forms and make them easily used online. As a non-profit getting larger programs that due many thing we don't need was not an option due to cost. Docsmore offers personal service, customization to what we need and a price point that we can afford. Plus we get great service for the owners! They are always a quick e-mail away when we have a question or want to do something new. The system is so easy that some of our less tech savvy staff can use it. Love that I can have the final PDF sent to more than just one staffer so everyone gets the info they need ASAP!

What do you dislike?

As a Mac user at home there are some limitations that I have to go back to my work PC to fix. There are still a few things that are not as intuitive as I would like, but those more complicated set ups but Bobbie is always available to answer questions!

We struggle with our general registration software is not user friendly online and has very online limited capacity keeping us for offering some programs for online registration. Docsmore has solved that problem by allowing us to get all the info we would if someone registered in person but online increasing registration and volunteers!

Docsmore review by Chris M.
Chris M.

"Amazingly simple forms"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to create custom forms, especially using our existing forms that are in PDF or Word format. Docsmore could not make it simpler to create the forms and then get actionable data when our prospects or clients fill those out.

What do you dislike?

Nothing! Their support is phenomenal and personal, and they continually listen to their customers in building out improvements to the product.

We've streamlined a massive amount of forms that we used to send out for regular signatures. It has improved our employee onboarding and client sign ups immensely.

Docsmore review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Make It Easy On Your Clients!"

What do you like best?

Ease for customers to complete documents. Greatly increased the number of documents we are getting completed from members.

What do you dislike?

We are still having to print many of the documents to file and input, rather than having automatic input options, such as the data automatically uploading to excel.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is easy to use software with excellent customer service. You'll notice quicker turn around on document completion without the need of constant follow-up. Never worry about requiring your customers to print, sign, and scan forms again!

Docsmore has enabled us to allow our members and potential members digital forms, which has been greatly appreciated by members. We've noticed an increase in receiving documents back in a timely manner. We've increased member participation in events and groups because the application process has been made easier with Docsmore.

Docsmore review by Megan S.
Megan S.

"Docsmore has made my life so much better! It’s saved me tons of time (and money). "

What do you like best?

How intuitive and easy to use it is! Also the support team and response from the developers is incredible. I didn’t really understand all that the software could do for me at first but I keep being pleasantly surprised and pleased with all that it can do. I highly recommend and can’t wait to see where this company lands in five years.

What do you dislike?

I’d like more in-house education tools!

It has streamlined our program application forms and solved the problem of how to effectively manage our forms and documents with the limited time we have available.

Docsmore review by Madi M.
Madi M.

"Docsmore staff and program have been great!"

What do you like best?

It makes life so much easier! Saves me a ton of time. Having all our form in docsmore makes every form legible and exportable to spreadsheet which is wonderful!

What do you dislike?

I have yet to find anything to dislike about this program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great Program and Staff! it will save you time and headache for sure which definitely adds up to money!

makes all our forms easier for the customer (no more faxing and email/scanning) and easier for the staff because we can read it (not handwriting) and it is stored and easily accessible for staff.

Docsmore review by Brendan G.
Brendan G.

"Great signature solution"

What do you like best?

The ability to easily customize documents for each client. Changes are easy to make. Customer service is outstanding and implementation of new features is done quickly and with good explanations of how to use new features.

What do you dislike?

Lack of integration with CRM and Zapier which would make it easier to integrate data.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product for both light and heavy users that need to obtain digital signatures or distribute documents electronically.

The ability to quickly sign documents which otherwise would need to be sent via overnight mail. Cost savings in printing and postage.

Docsmore review by Liz M.
Liz M.

"Docsmore for schools"

What do you like best?

The superior technical assistance combined with the ease of creating the forms makes Docsmore a great tool for our school!

What do you dislike?

At first we could only have two User seats but that has recently increased.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure that you communicate which browsers work best.

Each school year we send out family packets that have 6-10 forms. The forms often ask repeating questions or for the same information, and with the Document flow feature, you can auto-fill the forms after the first entry!

Docsmore review by Administrator

"Very useful and cost effective "

What do you like best?

The ability to create a fillable document from MS Word or a PDF and electronically send it to someone and have them fill it out and sign it. Docsmore tracks the entire transaction to completion is a timesaver.

What do you dislike?

There is a little learning curve, though they have help videos

Recommendations to others considering the product

Would highly recommend to anyone that deals a lot with documentation that touches others for review and signatures

We use it mostly for a contract signing. We send our contracts out for review and signatures and we are able to track them through the workflow part of Docsmore, making sure that the right people review it.

Docsmore review by Lyle G.
Lyle G.

"Lyle G."

What do you like best?

The ability to quickly send out fillable forms for signature - all done digitally!

What do you dislike?

There is very little to dislike. Any software improvements I've suggested have been quickly implemented by the Docsmore team to address my changing (and demanding) needs.

Quickly sending out fillable forms for signature - all done digitally, from the computer or phone.

Docsmore review by Ed D.
Ed D.

"Easy Paperless "

What do you like best?

I'm required to offer insurance & get authorization if they accept/reject it I need proof that I offered it. Docsmore allows me to work with anyone traveling in the World that has an internet connection to get my required documents easily and efficiently.

What do you dislike?

Nothing that I am aware of This is a very well thought out product with solutions for all types of businesses

Recommendations to others considering the product

I may need a tutorial video on editing forms and creating forms

Paperless get documents back in a timely manner

Docsmore review by Kim S.
Kim S.

"Easy to use and great for collaboration"

What do you like best?

I love the idea that you don't have to scan and print. I also like that you can collaborate and everything is safe and secure.

What do you dislike?

The fact that there are so many comparable programs that people all use different ones

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend that you try it out at least and see if it's the right fit for you.

Dealing with clients all over the world on one platform.

Docsmore review by Patricia H.
Patricia H.

"Great Customer Service"

What do you like best?

The Docsmore staff are very attentive to our needs. They are always available to help make sure all our documents work correctly and ready to share with our members.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it's not obvious how some of the features work.

We are using Docsmore for event registrations so our members can pay by credit with the PDF registration form.

Learn more about Docsmore

Docsmore Videos

Learning about Docsmore?

* We monitor all Docsmore reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
4.9