Want to see who topped the 2019 Best Software Awards?

DocuSign for G Suite

3.9
(11 reviews)

DocuSign allows you to Sign, send, track, and manage documents right from your favorite G Suite applications.

Work for DocuSign for G Suite?

Learning about DocuSign for G Suite?

Compare DocuSign for G Suite to Similar Solutions

DocuSign for G Suite Reviews

Ask DocuSign for G Suite a Question
Showing 11 DocuSign for G Suite reviews
DocuSign for G Suite review by User in Environmental Services
User in Environmental Services

"Our company used Docusign for everything!"

What do you like best?

Our company is run on google drive and in order to have clients sign documents, we send them docusigns. It is a great way to get official documents without having to meet them in person or have to wait for a client to mail them back to us signed. We are able to get anything from POAs, contracts, draft authorizations, draft modifications, or anything else through Docusign.

What do you dislike?

The way our company uses the program, it is hard to customize some parts of the docusign document. In most cases it is fine, but sometimes there are rare cases you need to customize a bit.

It is really helpful for our company because we don't normally meet clients in person, we are primarily based online or on the phone for the most part. If we didn't have docusign, we would have to mail clients paperwork to sign, then wait for them to sign it and mail it back, we wouldn't get anything done for weeks. Plus its more secure anyway. So it is a great tool for getting official documents and contracts signed by clients quickly.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about DocuSign for G Suite
DocuSign for G Suite review by Becca G.
Becca G.

"Professional, easy signature collection or addition"

What do you like best?

It looks so professional, similar to the e-signing I did for my mortgage docs on my home. I thought it would be very basic looking, like the digital signature area on a standard pdf, but it's impressive.

What do you dislike?

I actually haven't found any issues with it so far, though I haven't tried it with collecting a large number of signatures on a single doc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is useful if you need to add your own electronic signature to documents in a non-form-fillable document and don't have Adobe Acrobat Pro, but it is most useful for those who need to collect signatures electronically from others.

Not everyone has easy access to a scanner or fax, so this enables people to e-sign documents that I need a signature on. It speeds things along. It's also handy if I'm working from home and need to e-sign a doc myself and need a work around because I don't have Adobe Pro on my home computer.

What G Suite Office Tools solution do you use?

DocuSign for G Suite review by Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management
Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Helps workflow, but has glitches"

What do you like best?

I like that it speeds up the flow, especially with sending documents externally. You can download a document into docusign directly from the google drive. It is nice that you can CC others on the final signed document so they receive a copy so you don't have to send the final out to others, you just set it up so they automatically get it.

The templates make it nice and easy to use over and over again.

What do you dislike?

There are more glitches than I expected. On multiple occasions after a signing session the signature does not show on the final document.

The signature is also often very small so it is hardly eligible.

If something isn't filled out correctly (like a date) it takes a long time to figure out which field was wrong. Many times I have to open it on the desk top to see instead of the mobile app on the iPad.

If you are using a template it won't save to the google drive. Additionally it won't let you pick where in your drive it is saved, it just gets saved to one "docusign completed" folder and then you have to move it. Almost easier to just save to your desktop then drag to the drive folder you want it in.

Helps with our HR paperwork process and making sure everything is signed and sent to the appropriate HR people.

DocuSign for G Suite review by User in Accounting
User in Accounting

"Analysis of DocuSign"

What do you like best?

I like that DocuSign is a very quick, easy, and efficient way to get your signature on online documents where it would otherwise be very hard without printing it out and signing it. With the new technological era, it's more important than ever to be able to use these online signatures in order to quickly transfer documents to each other. That's what I primarily utilize it for honestly and not much else.

What do you dislike?

I honestly think DocHub is essentially the same service, but does the same thing a little bit better. DocuSign is less customer-friendly if you ask me and although it's a great service, I've historically used DocHub instead due to the more user-friendly interface and easy navigation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would encourage them to give it a chance and just get used to the program interface since it is definitely a great resource, but it does just take a little bit of time to get used to it.

As I stated above, the only thing I really utilize DocuSign for G suite for is to sign and send my documents to my landlords, business relations representatives, etc. It definitely has made it a lot easier to communicate all this information back and forth from each other without having to physically represent it on a printed out piece of paper and then physically transfer it whether it be in person or through the mail. This is an immediate solution that saves time and helps me focus on other more important problems.

DocuSign for G Suite review by User

"Signing documents right from G Suite made easy"

What do you like best?

This tool makes it very easy to request for others to sign documents as well as keep track of what documents have been signed already.

What do you dislike?

Some clients/ customers may be confused when asking for an e-signature as they are relatively new. There are also a variety of small issues that tend to crop up when using. Most are easily and quickly resolved by refreshing the page to cause a reload.

Sending contracts, employments agreements are all made simpler with DocuSign with G Suite. We can continue to use email like usual and have all these capabilities embedded right into where we already do work. Not having to juggle multiple apps or use a bunch of shared spreadsheets to keep track of signing status is also a major time saver.

DocuSign for G Suite review by Administrator in Capital Markets
Administrator in Capital Markets

"Docusign "

What do you like best?

How quick and easy it is to sign multiple documents. Auto fill capabilities and no need for physical documents to be signed.

What do you dislike?

What it took to learn it was confusing due to the fact that we had so many unauthorized documents

Recommendations to others considering the product

If the program could be taught better that would be great. The software has a big learning curve.

Business problem is trying to teach other workers how to use Docu-sign. Some benefits include the fact the Docu-sign could be used with NetX360 meaning that documents were automatically uploaded to the customer account specific to their category.

DocuSign for G Suite review by User in Telecommunications
User in Telecommunications

" I found it is very easy to use e-signature service if I compare with the other options currently av"

What do you like best?

This application is very user-friendly, and even one who is not much acquainted with any e-signature service can easily use it. It provides support for both cloud-based as well as local laptop file to get uploaded and electronically signed. Overall the process is quite fast and without any noticeable hassle.

What do you dislike?

Though I am overall satisfied few more features could be incorporated int his software

It is helping me to move to complete paperless functioning, fulfilling my day to day signing requirements.

DocuSign for G Suite review by User in Computer Software

"Review for DocuSign for G Suite"

What do you like best?

The best part of DocuSign is the ability to sign documents quickly without getting into the hassles of print, sign, scan, send, etc. This makes the signing process a lot more quicker. The best part, its integrated with Gmail and Google drive now.

What do you dislike?

Nothing for this product is a deal breaker at this point.

My primary choice of email is to use gmail. DocuSign is not integrated with Gmail. This makes signing documents a lot more faster.

DocuSign for G Suite review by Administrator

"Docusign"

What do you like best?

Saved so much time and energy by avoiding trips to office to have to sign papers

What do you dislike?

Wonder if it in fact can be aunthenticated?

Quick verifications of documents that would take long to get read and signed

DocuSign for G Suite review by User in Telecommunications
User in Telecommunications

"Easy and powerful "

What do you like best?

I can easily customize documents, and even non-technical recipients can usually manage to sign them. Also has a robust API for integration into our tools, and powerful features.

What do you dislike?

The GUI can be a little clunky at times.

Secure signing that even our legal considers the equivalent of a wet ink signature for most uses.

DocuSign for G Suite review by User in Hospitality
User in Hospitality

"Docusign for G suite "

What do you like best?

This makes getting signed credit card authorizations so much easier.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. I love this software. It simplifies the process.

This has made getting secure, signed credit card authorizations and other secure documents so much less time consuming.

Learning about DocuSign for G Suite?

* We monitor all DocuSign for G Suite reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare DocuSign for G Suite to Similar Solutions