DocuSign for Real Estate

DocuSign for Real Estate is a transaction management platform designed for real estate agents and brokers.

Work for DocuSign for Real Estate?

Learning about DocuSign for RE?

DocuSign for Real Estate Reviews

Ask DocuSign for RE a Question
Showing 85 DocuSign for RE reviews
DocuSign for RE review by <span>Charles H.</span>
Charles H.

"Smooth and Easy With DocuSign"

What do you like best?

DocuSign has so many amazing features that it's hard to choose just a few to review. DocuSign signatures are generally accepted by most lenders, title companies, real estate entities and most legal services. The signatures are legally binding, and don't require the signer to come into the office and sign each time a new document is created or required. Each signer has their own account, so documents that require joint signatures can be sent to each signer, they sign, and it's just as if they were in the office signing. The format for document creation is easy, and previous documents can be stored, copied and reused with newly added information, so there is no need to create a new document each time, if the user is creating similar documents. There is a notification of who has signed, who needs to sign, and the option of sending a reminder to those who haven't signed, to let them know of their needed signature. The entire process is easy, and automatically sends the document to each individual who needs to sign each document.

What do you dislike?

DocuSign does not replace "wet" signatures that are sometimes required by specific lenders or government agencies. Most lenders are on-board with DocuSign signatures, but the government is old fashioned and makes things more difficult by not accepting DocuSign signatures. Hopefully they will come on-board soon.

Recommendations to others considering the product

DocuSign is a no-brainer for every real estate agent/broker/office. Contracts and documents can be emailed to home buyers at anytime, day or night, signed, and returned in minutes. There is no need for clients to come to the office or meet away from home to sign documents. It's an absolute time save. In the fast-moving marketplace of real estate, DocuSign gets contracts and documents to buyers and sellers fast, and beats out other agents' offers who don't use DocuSign.

Our customers no longer have to come into the office every time a new document needs to be signed. Once a customer sets up their own account, every document can be emailed to them, a notification shows up in their email Inbox, and they can DocuSign the necessary documents, and when the signatures are complete, the document is returned to the sender. Documents can be sent out day and night, and signers can sign at home, at work, or in the bathtub. It doesn't matter where you are, as long as you have an email account and internet connection. Real estate transactions can be completed without ever stepping into an office, except for closing documents.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about DocuSign for Real Estate
DocuSign for RE review by <span>Shari B.</span>
Shari B.

"Ease"

What do you like best?

When tenants are using this product it is very easy to use and speeds up the process for signage of lease. Changed our business when we signed up and were able to do e-signatures. It's easy to use and we have found it's easier than the program we currently use.

What do you dislike?

There is truly nothing to dislike, the ease of using it seems to be the most favorable.

It speeds up the signage process and it is a secured method to process sensitive materials. Very easy to use for both Real Estate professionals as well as our clients. Using DocuSign has helped to increase our business and we love the ease of dealing with clients out of state, We receive immediate updates and notifications when documents are completed.

What Real Estate Activities Management solution do you use?

DocuSign for RE review by Administrator in Commercial Real Estate
Administrator in Commercial Real Estate

"Better than Dotloop"

What do you like best?

I like that I can create templates for the most commonly used forms for my team. It's simple and looks professional.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I have to take additional steps before I can push the document out but it never takes me more than 5 minutes to get that squared away.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you create Templates for your most common forms it'll make pushing the forms out to new clients easier as you go along.

The speed in which the documents are sent to the clients and then how quickly we can get them back and everyone has a copy. Sometimes my team will only take one physical copy of a form with them when they meet with clients and the client requests a copy or keeps it. When I go to file the deal and create an invoice I have to track down all the paperwork. That has been less of a problem since we started using Docusign.

DocuSign for RE review by <span>Amanda K.</span>
Amanda K.

"Time kills deals"

What do you like best?

DocuSign is getting more and more popular and our clients are asking for it more than ever to help speed along deals.

What do you dislike?

I wish you could have more than one admin for a document. My Assistant sends the docs and I get a copy but if I need to make a change I have to track her down while she is at her computer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go slow setting it up. Un-sending isn't an option and mistakes create chaos and distrust.

Speed and accuracy. Since it doesn't let people alter the document like word or .pdf we know people will sign in the right place and not make changes.

User in Real Estate

"Excellent Digital Signature Software; Great for Beginners"

What do you like best?

DocuSign's best feature is the fact that it is so user friendly. I was able to open it up and quickly figure out how to use it. The GUI is very intuitive and everything is really easy to find.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much I dislike about DocuSign. We needed a way to get signatures quickly and easily on our real estate documents, and it met all of our needs. We only stopped using it because our broker invested in a company wide Dotloop implementation at no cost to agents.

DocuSign really saved us a lot of time, in that we no longer had to meet up with clients for signatures. This made it much quicker and easier to make offers and get time sensitive documents signed and sent off. This is an invaluable benefit in the real estate world.

DocuSign for RE review by <span>Peggy N.</span>
Peggy N.

"DocuSign is a Must Have in Real Estate"

What do you like best?

It is relatively easy for clients to sign. They enjoy the convenience and the speed with which they can respond to offers and counter offers.

What do you dislike?

Not all of the changes made to the program have been improvements. Many recent "upgrades" require three clicks instead of one. I also object to Docusign trying to be EVERYTHING for real estate agents. We prefer not to store document trails on docusign and the program ASSUMES you will use those processes and makes it difficult for us to store our documents the way we would like on our cloud programs. We don't need docusign to do everything for us, we NEED the options to make out own choices about storage.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Docusign is far superior to the "free" options available. It is worth the cost.

Docusign allows us to turn documents around in minutes and respond quickly in volatile situations.

DocuSign for RE review by <span>Adam W.</span>
Adam W.

"A Must Have For Realtors and Property Management"

What do you like best?

No more faxing or emailing purchase agreements in a face-paced word of real estate. DocuSign for Real Estate has allowed me to focus more on selling, buying, and leasing properties instead of chasing down signatures and following up on missed initials.

Creating templates of your most common forms is great. We use the same forms over and over again. You build the form once, then all you do is add the names and emails of the parties that need to sign and viola. Docusign chases down buyer/sellers signatures, sends out reminders, and notifies you when the document is complete.

What do you dislike?

Overall I'm very satisfied. However, Transaction Rooms is a little clunky. Dotloop seems to be slightly better for collaborating between all the parties (escrow officers, lenders, Realtors, buyers, sellers, tenants, etc.) that need access to the documents.

Also, Powerforms (permanent forms with dedicated URL's that anyone can fill out) is way expensive. In that regard, Rightsignature is a better, less expensive, route.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try out Rightsignature and Dotloop. You can get a free trial with both as well as DocuSign.

We are a real estate brokerage that sells and leases properties. Having e-signatures is must. DocuSign has saved everyone in my office a considerable amount of time and makes us look more professional and streamline. We no longer have to chase down wet-ink signatures.

DocuSign for RE review by <span>Andrew G.</span>
Andrew G.

"Absolute Must Have"

What do you like best?

I use DocuSign almost daily. It's easy to use on the desktop or mobile and is a lifesaver for a profession which is mobile and always on the go. The ease of use and flexibility to customize fields is great!

What do you dislike?

A great feature to add would be the ability to circle/draw on documents. When working on RELO docs they sometimes require that options get circled, not crossed out which Docusign, to the best of my knowledge, doesn't allow.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend this product to anyone needing to get signatures regularly for work or personal life. The ease of use is amazing and functionality, flawless. The only thing I would like for them to add to the program would be the ability to circle or draw on documents which some PDF programs can do. This would be helpful for foreclosure or RELO documents that sometimes require things to be circled instead of crossed out so having that feature would be an added bonus for users. I use this product every day and it has never glitched, or failed for me which is hugely important in the Real Estate business where sometimes every minute can count.

It's so quick and easy to get documents signed and sent back with this program. I'm saving a ton of time being able to send this out for a signature and also able to spend more time with family when having to take care of things from home later in the evenings or on weekends.

DocuSign for RE review by <span>Leanne L.</span>
Leanne L.

"One of the easy E-Signature Program out there."

What do you like best?

Dousing is by far one of the easiest e-sign programs. My biggest concern is usually whether or not my clients are going to be able figure out how to use the program, especially the older generation. So far I haven't had one person call saying the couldn't figure it out. Simple is better

What do you dislike?

While docu sign is great for actually getting signatures, I wish it had a better transaction manager. For this reason I switch to digisign which is just as easy and is integrated into sky slope.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If all you need is a good program to obtain signatures then DocuSign is for you. If you need more like file storage and a transaction manger then I wold recommend looking into something like sky slope which is integrated with DigiSign whichnin my option is just as easy to use as DocuSign.

Being able to get electronic signatures has really revolutionized the way real estate agents do business. Clients love how convenient and easy the program is and I get to spend more time being productive.

DocuSign for RE review by <span>Gabriel S.</span>
Gabriel S.

"Streamlines the signature process, integrates with other top programs"

What do you like best?

Docusign allows you to collect digital signatures from all parties within a transaction and integrates seamlessly with Zip forms. It can be used from just about any computer or smartphone with internet access. The smartphone feature is great for those on-the-go clients.

What do you dislike?

The subscription is not that cheap, especially after the initial 12-month promotional offer expires. I wish the company would make the promotional price the regular price for Realtors and other industry professionals.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take advantage of the 30-day trial, and search the web for promo codes. Also, if you are a Realtor, make sure you get the NAR discount. Check out the "Transaction Rooms" feature as well.

Docusign is a great solution that saves time and headaches. Instead of having to email, print, sign, scan, and email back a document, Docusign allows you to get the signatures where you want them in incredible speed. It is also fairly user-friendly. I haven't had too many issues, even with clients who I would not describe as tech-savvy.

DocuSign for RE review by <span>Scott P.</span>
Scott P.

"I love docusign!"

What do you like best?

Docusign web and mobile app are amazing. I love how easy they are to use. Being able to manage signatures, status of signatures, and set up signature requests on a mobile device is tremendous. It is very easy to use and visually appealing. The simplicity and organization is second to none.

I have never had to explain to a client how to use the program because they become very clearly guided by the app/site themselves.

The templates are great. In real estate we have a lot of forms that require a lot of signatures. Some of these signatures are in obscure places on the documents that would be easy to forget if we had to place the signature block each and every time we sent the document. The ability to save templates makes it easy for me, saves me a ton of time, and ensures that I'm not forgetting anything.

I love being able to organize my documents into folders for each transaction. I love the ability to customize who gets what documents sent to them and when.

I love the ability to add custom branding and customize what the users see.

I love the ability to integrate with Dropbox, Evernote, and GoogleDrive. All of which I use.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that DocuSign is really only a signature platform. Because of this I still need to hold accounts for Evernote, Dropbox, and GoogleDrive to organize my documents. It would be nice, in fantasy land, if the amazing technology and simplicity of DocuSign were inherent to one of my favored document management apps. I must say that they do a pretty darn good job of working around this concern with their ability to integrate those apps.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get it. It will save you time and brain damage.

The cumbersome process of:

(email - print - sign - scan - email - print - sign - scan - email to ask for forgotten signature - print - scan - email)

becomes:

(upload to DocuSign - place signature blocks - set signing order - send - get notified when fully executed)

So much less labor intensive, eliminates endless email chains, and gives the requester one clean and legible document that is fully executed.

DocuSign for RE review by <span>Ashly E.</span>
Ashly E.

"A well good app for home buyers and sellers"

What do you like best?

The ease of use and most of all the overall concept is so good. The app makes the overall document process on buying a property more easier and digitally. This is very helpful for a buyer perspective as they don't need to carry all the paper docs with them. The app is very elegant on the UI side and is easy for use to every customers.

What do you dislike?

The pricing itself, the don't offer very good incentives for a refer to friend. Also the pricing for corporate is a bit higher. Besides the pricing the app is a very good choice for everyone including corporates.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make the pricing more ease for common corporates.

We have a real-estate consultancy in multiple countries and we used to work with papers, but as switching to DocuSign for Real Estate our paper work began to become less and also more efficient. Also the duplicates in papers are also eliminated.

DocuSign for RE review by <span>Sabrina L.</span>
Sabrina L.

"Docusign meets and exceeds expectations"

What do you like best?

The ease of use is the best thing about DocuSign. I have used Docusign for almost 6 years, and it's excellent.

What do you dislike?

The customer service could use a little improvement. Don't get me wrong, I've always gotten help but sometimes it takes a few tries.

In real estate there is a lot of paperwork, whether that is physical paper or digital. At times, real estate agents have clients that live far off (relocation clients) and Docusign bridges that gap. It saves time, money, and gas.

DocuSign for RE review by <span>Mark C.</span>
Mark C.

"Has Made things much more convenient and efficient for me"

What do you like best?

It has made improving the processes of getting contracts signed much easier. The mobile app gives me the ability to sign on the go. You don't have to worry about missing signatures, initials, dates, etc if you set things up right. It saves me so much time! Clients can sign from their mobile phone from anywhere.

What do you dislike?

I wish that there were some better features regarding power forms included in the realtor price.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are not using an e-signature platform, you must. Docusign has been fantastic for the price and I use it multiple times almost every single day.

I am solving the problem of not having enough time to meet with clients every time I need something signed. Many clients do not have scanners and so it would delay them getting time-sensitive information back to me. This solves that.

DocuSign for RE review by <span>Jason O.</span>
Jason O.

"Wonderful application when signatures are needed quickly!"

What do you like best?

Docusign makes it easy for me to get legal documents and files to my clients that requires their review and signatures. It saves time and money and hassle. I also love how it saves the files i send to my clients for later retrieval or easy forwarding.

What do you dislike?

I'm not a fan of the the price you have to pay for subscription.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is worth it for being able to sign documents

i no longer have to rely on fax transmissions or email printing and scanning.

DocuSign for RE review by <span>Eric A.</span>
Eric A.

"Bad for Small Business"

What do you like best?

Great product and onboarding. It does what is intended to do. However, as you will see below, I am displeased with the company.

What do you dislike?

I am a small business owner. I contracted with DocuSign for electronic signature services but then my company went out of business. I did not use the DocuSign service one single time. DocuSign continued to charge my credit card despite this and would not let me out of the contract. I pled my case to the sales rep and even the CEO himself. No leeway was given, and it continued charge me thousands.

Small business owners beware. DOCUSIGN has horrible business relations for the small business owner.

Electronic signature

DocuSign for RE review by <span>David J J.</span>
David J J.

"Great Product!"

What do you like best?

This has become an essential tool in my real estate business. I am able to use this product on my phone, computer, or iPad.

Instead of lugging papers around in a briefcase or car, I simply designate what needs to be signed and send it off to my clients or have it done at the site with their finger and it is sent directly to their inbox.

No need for a fax machine or drive to and from multiple locations.

What do you dislike?

There is not much I dislike about this software. Could improve by having the email address saved on mobile devices.

It has made me more efficient with my response time for clients and other brokers.

DocuSign for RE review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

"A great way to save time and be able to sign documents from your own home"

What do you like best?

There are two features about DocuSign that I really like. One is that the user only needs to sign or initial the screen one time, no matter how many signatures the documents needs which saves a lot of time. The other feature I love is that users are able to sign documents from the comfort of your own home at any time. This allows users to sign documents when it would otherwise be impossible to do so.

What do you dislike?

The only item I can think of that I disliked is that DocuSign made it a little to easy to skip over important parts of the document. It skips to locations that need a signature or an initial, so it is important that the user takes his or her time to read the document or have a hard copy to read through.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great product. A easy way to make the mundane signing of contracts quick and painless

This program solves one of the biggest problems of availability. So often either a client or an employee have time conflicts when needing to sign documents and have a hard time meeting in person to get the needed signatures. DocuSign eliminates this problem as both parties can do it anywhere they have access to a computer and internet.

DocuSign for RE review by <span>Brittnie M.</span>
Brittnie M.

"Docusign is amazing!"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that I can sign a document, input text, date, include others to sign, and send the document out to others that need it. It's extremely helpful for when a seller needs to fill out an RECR and drag the check box over to indicate yes or no. It gives the client free range to fill things out accordingly. I receive a copy of the signed document once it's been signed. I love this program.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that sometimes the program doesn't seem to be on time with signatures that have bee made. I wish for older clients there was a better step by step direction on what they needed to complete. Some clients are technically challenged and this program is a little confusing for them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Docusign is a must have in real estate. It is easy to use and a time savor. You need to invest in this program!

I'm able to take docusign on the go. I can send and sign documents from my phone. This is a time savor for sure! Most clients like the ease of use and the fact that they can sign on the go as well. They aren't obligated to make time out of their busy schedule to sign documents in person.

DocuSign for RE review by <span>Helen S.</span>
Helen S.

"Works for all my clients"

What do you like best?

I love it that even non-techy clients can figure this out and sign documents quickly, saving them time and travel and postage. Poets and astrophyisicists alike have no trouble using this.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far! I have the use of a free e-signature program, but I prefer DocuSign and will keep using it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try the free version and compare to e-Sign or another.

DocuSign has worked for my clients in Australia, Hawaii, Europe and the Middle East. We would be spending days and weeks Fed-Exing things back and forth without DocuSign.

"Best E-Signature Program!"

What do you like best?

Docusign is super easy for me as well as my clients to use. Very user friendly and great for agents on the go. I love that I can upload documents for signatures right from my phone and that my clients can sign right from their phones as well. With the market being as fast as it currently is, many times you do not have time to meet with clients in person. Docusign has been a lifesaver.

What do you dislike?

I wish it integrated with more programs so that I didn't always have to download and save. Auto integration into transaction management software would be ideal.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It really is just the best program out there for ease of use and professional appearance in my opinion. I haven't been overly impressed with their support but luckily it is rarely needed.

Docusign has helped tremendously with time management. Many times there is not time to meet in person so it has provided an easy way for agents and clients to review the documents over the phone and then sign digitally and securely. Even when I am meeting with clients in person, I still use docusign for their signatures so that I don't have to worry about printing,

User in Real Estate

"The Ease of DocuSign and Real Estate"

What do you like best?

I love the simplicity of DocuSign! Being able to quickly email my client a link to a contract eliminates hours of legwork, or even long distance trips between you and a clients home. DocuSign is an idustry leader in electronic signature software, and is becoming more and more utilized through the professional field.

What do you dislike?

DocuSign is a fantastic software, unfortunately, it was not as widely adapted as some agents wish for it to be. Sometimes a client, or even another broker may not have the time or patience to do an electronic signature, therefor they don't utilize the product as they should.

When using DocuSign, it eliminates the need to constantly fax documents to a client, attorney, or another broker. The simplicity of using DocuSign has removed the annoyance of being unable to meet with a client because they are on vacation, or not able to meet with you late in the evening.

User in Real Estate

"Easy to use, layout is a little "messy""

What do you like best?

It's fairly easy to use, and it saves a lot of time. I like that it integrates with Zipforms.

What do you dislike?

The way files are saved and displayed is a little unorganized, and it's not always easy to find forms that you've uploaded in the past. It would be nice if it had a layout more like Dotloop or Sky Slope. Also, I ran into issues when I didn't realize that a "signing order" was being assigned to the multiple signers I added for a document. What that meant was that before one person received the doc to sign, someone else had to sign. It seemed like a feature that just popped up one day, so it was very confusing. Customer Service was not easy to reach regarding the problem.

It definitely makes getting signatures a lot easier and faster. For the most part, clients find it really simple too.

DocuSign for RE review by <span>Ashley P.</span>
Ashley P.

"Intuitive, Simple, and Efficient"

What do you like best?

Docusign makes my job so much easier! Most clients, even less-computer savvy ones, love it. They prefer Docusign over the hassle of printing and wet-ink signing!

What do you dislike?

It's a little pricey if you aren't part of a group deal

When I need a quick signature, Docusign is my absolute go-to tool. I never realized how handy it would be!

DocuSign for RE review by <span>Jeremy B.</span>
Jeremy B.

"Easiest Way To Get Contracts Signed"

What do you like best?

It's by far the easiest way to get your clients signing contracts quickly & easy. It works on any digital device and is very user friendly.

What do you dislike?

Nothing Really. This is an awesome piece of technology that I use Daily

Recommendations to others considering the product

Stop debating whether you should use it or not, and simply do it. It will make running your business that much easier!

It makes getting documents signed by my out of town buyers quick and easy.

DocuSign for RE review by <span>Terry A.</span>
Terry A.

"This is the ultimate in portable office platform applications software."

What do you like best?

Highly Portable across platforms including cell phone, computer, and tablet. As such, a person can complete documents almost anywhere/ anytime.

What do you dislike?

Too many notifications. Clients sometime get confused by getting too much information. For tech savvy clients this is not a problem but for the less tech aware it seems like they get too many notifications with every change of document status.

FAST! No need to drive to meet clients. Just send the Docs and sign! Most clients quickly get the hang of the platform as well with the exception of the most extremely technologically challenged.

"Easy to Customize!"

What do you like best?

I like that you are able to make it easy for clients and it shows them exactly what they need to sign and where before they can send it back

What do you dislike?

It can be hard to edit if you want to change something small on a template. Someone has to have access to a smart phone or computer

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you upload everything correctly and make sure you highlight everywhere they need to sign or else they won't do it. Play around with the software because there is a lot of customizable options on it

It is hard to get everyone to sign each page of a lease or know to sign/. initial. Docusign makes that simpler and it has made less errors for everyone

"DocuSign"

What do you like best?

The amount of time that docusign has saved the industry is astonishing. Driving back and forth to the different parties to get multiple signatures and fix any errors has been eliminated. Its extremely user friendly which is great for when you are working with people of all different ages and backgrounds. I also love the mobile component!

What do you dislike?

Only thing I do not like about my use of this product is that I feel like I haven't learned to use it to the products full potential.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't hesitate. DocuSign will save you a tremendous amount of time and wow all of your customers!

Todays society is all about instant gratification and we have been able realize that and solve with this product.

"Docu-Sign Review "

What do you like best?

Ease of getting agreements and critical paperwork that needs signing to your clients

What do you dislike?

Some people do not want an electronic signature, should be a way (maybe i am not aware of it) to have the initial field duplicate itself at the bottom of all pages rather than pull it down onto every page, if you have partners or more than 1 person can be pretty cumbersome on a long lease etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Makes signing much easier

Lease agreements, purchase contracts , representation agreements needing signature without print off and scan and subsequent emailing.

DocuSign for RE review by User in Banking
User in Banking

"The absolutel best electronic signature software in the industry!!"

What do you like best?

DocuSign is one of the most flexible applications that I have ever seen! I would like to take this opportunity to recommend them to anyone looking for a decent, trustworthy, and reliable platform, because with DocuSign, all your important documents are kept safe, and the signing process is as quick as it can get!

What do you dislike?

I really have nothing bad to say about the experiences we all had with this company. Everything worked fine! The signing and printing processes are so easy to perform, and another great thing is that I haven't even stumbled across bugs that I could mention here. Their work is much appreciated!

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for a digital signature software that works absolutely fine, a platform that has proven to be amazingly reliable, and something you can get used to in a short period of time, then this company is something you should definitely consider. All your documents can get signed easily, and I have nothing to add, except a recommendation to try DocuSign

Having clients being able to sign real estate documents electronically is absolutely amazing and makes our jobs so much easier!!

DocuSign for RE review by <span>Sarah M.</span>
Sarah M.

"Docusign"

What do you like best?

I like that DocuSign is an easy access app that allows one to collect signatures and send documents via email and/or text.

What do you dislike?

I sometimes have trouble manipulating the app and feel that a recommendation would be to improve organization of the app.

I have utilized the Docusign for various documents. I like that it saves as a pdf and can be sent through email, this makes the transfer of the document very simple and easy.

DocuSign for RE review by <span>Tip I.</span>
Tip I.

"Great way to sign documents securely"

What do you like best?

Easy to use. Good phone app that lets me perform many functions remotely

What do you dislike?

The initial tags are much larger than I would like to have in some uses.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look at other vendors to see if a lower cost option is available for your needs. But this one will take care of what you need for real estate

We can point to the use of this product to the increase in our productivity. We save a lot more time by getting signatures electronically which has led to an increase in sales.

User in Real Estate

"Docusign for real estate"

What do you like best?

I used the app version of docusign and absolutely loved it. I'm always using my iphone and hardly ever in the office, so this saved me a ton of time by not having to go into the office. Two thumbs up.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike about the app. As I mentioned above, it saved me countless time by being able to sign for documents on the go. I'm never in the office and always on the go, so saving me time is saving me money.

Recommendations to others considering the product

No recommendations for docusign at all. Keep up the good work.

Time is the first item and for a real estate broker - it is the most important. Very easy to use.

User in Real Estate

"Premier Digital Signing Software"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, and user interface are excellent. Out of state/country clients love it's simplicity.

What do you dislike?

Doesn't always auto populate fields correctly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is an excellent product and will help your business by saving you time. It's largest competitor is DotLoop which is owned by Zillow and I would encourage all Realtors to stop enriching Zillow by using DotLoop as Zillow is actively engaged in undermining our business and shouldn't be supported.

In the past when clients weren't local or were travelling you had to hope that they had access to a FAX machine and then by the time you faxed it to them and they faxed it back, legibility was typically significantly degraded, sometime to the point of illegibility.

User in Real Estate

"Docusign makes life so much easier "

What do you like best?

Docusign is super user friendly for both the desktop version and mobile version. I'm not sure that I would be able to get half as much as I get done on a regular basis without being able to electronically send my clients documents for e signature with docusign. It makes my life way easier.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it is frustrating when you notice a mistake and need to go back and make changes during the e signature phase. I wish you could pause, make changes and resume without losing any prior work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep up the good work. Keep updating and streamlining!

With real estate time is money. Everything s time sensitive and being able to do work on the go and electronically makes it more efficient.

DocuSign for RE review by <span>Paige C.</span>
Paige C.

"Using DocuSign daily for my administrative career in real estate. "

What do you like best?

Extremely easy to use! Definitely a must have for all real estate offices.

What do you dislike?

I actually have no complaints, It is a great software for realtors and clients alike. You can sign from anywhere at anytime.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely use it! Especially now that it is automatically linked with ZipForms, it is an incredible resource.

With Docusign you can sign any documents with the ease of a few clicks from anywhere in the world! (With internet access.) Its extremely beneficial for long distance transactions, or clients with hectic work schedules.

DocuSign for RE review by <span>Bernie S.</span>
Bernie S.

"Docusign for real estate review"

What do you like best?

Ease of use for clients. Platform is pretty hearty, less glitches

What do you dislike?

Cost... I have now switched to ZipForms CA state platform and skyslope

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are willing to pay high cost it is best known

Well known

DocuSign for RE review by <span>Farzin E.</span>
Farzin E.

"Great software"

What do you like best?

This program is easy to learn & simple set up for any one to use. it will saves time & money. it is easy to use & quick.

What do you dislike?

Whats not to like.there is nothing that I don't like. every body can use this even for personal use or other type of business.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I like it & use it for all my clients that have emails.

Not to have to meet my client every time I need a signature will save me time & money.

DocuSign for RE review by <span>Nicole B.</span>
Nicole B.

"Indispensable "

What do you like best?

The ease of use for the recipient. I have on many occasions sent agreements to out of town clients for signature and they have really appreciated the ease with which they can quickly sign and return documents without having to find a place to print and scan back.

What do you dislike?

Have not found anything I dislike about the services.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it and experiment to see how it works in your workflow.

Ease of electronic signatures with non local clients. Faster turn around on initiating engagements.

DocuSign for RE review by <span>Joe C.</span>
Joe C.

"Easiest way to have your clients E Sign Something"

What do you like best?

I've used docusign for over 2 years now, and I've also used a few other E signing programs. This one is always the easiest for my clients to figure out, and does not seem to have the glitches some of the other e signing programs use.

What do you dislike?

No Major Complaints. It works great overall.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is the easiest one for clients that I have seen.

Being able to have someone e sign on their phone with such ease really saves a lot of time.

DocuSign for RE review by <span>Kathy S.</span>
Kathy S.

"Docusign makes the paperwork process easy!"

What do you like best?

I love that I can email all docs for signature-- whether my clients are out of town or down the street. So convenient for both agent and clients!

What do you dislike?

I have no significant dislikes of Docusign. It works great!

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you don't use Docusign... you are missing out. I can't imagine a real estate transaction without it.

I am able to expedite the paperwork mountain in real estate and do it efficiently. My clients are impressed with the ease of completing documents.

DocuSign for RE review by <span>Serena L.</span>
Serena L.

"Easy to use!"

What do you like best?

The simplicity of using this product, and the ease for everyone using it. Front running in what they do!

What do you dislike?

Nothing in particular. I think that most of the issues come from lack of familiarity.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They seem to be the front runner in this line!

Simplicity in sending documents via the web that need signatures. It has saved so many trips to offices and reduced the amount of time it takes to get signed documents back!

"Easy to use "

What do you like best?

Simple easy to use apps, accessible from smartphone and Internet

What do you dislike?

Pricing could be more competitive, I don't like that if you leave a broker, even though you have paid for a year of service you lose the access to the account and no way to retrieve any of those docs. I lost all docs in a deal, and a full year of paid access.

Not please, haven't used this vendor since.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you don't have your own signing solution this is the best answer

Signing remotely from any location on earth with Internet access is the biggest benefit. When I'm on vacation abroad it's the difference between a deal coming together and one never happening.

DocuSign for RE review by User in Staffing and Recruiting
User in Staffing and Recruiting

"Docusign Makes My Life Easier"

What do you like best?

Getting lots of signatures at once. A literal click of two buttons means I get the documents signed as needed.

What do you dislike?

Not enough signing space sometimes for more than 3-4 people.

Docusign could help us significantly in collecting information from property owners who have a hard time understanding our processes. If we can provide them with the documents they need then it's more likely they'll return those documents to us quickly.

I love having templates that are set up with the signing spaces. I do think that docusign should make it easier to sign documents when more than 4 people are involved, but that difficulty might just be due to the page size.

DocuSign for RE review by <span>Brittany B.</span>
Brittany B.

"User friendly, great software!"

What do you like best?

It moves the process of getting documents signed over quicker than ever. Also it most importantly, is very user friendly and easy for our clients to use.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the program doesn't save contacts but that happens at random, other than that it is a great program!

I am solving the problem of having to wait for documents to be scanned or faxed over because this cancels that process.

User in Real Estate

"Comprehensive for real estate agents"

What do you like best?

It's easy to see what needs action and what has been reviewed, and it's quick to log in and sign things. It's a good tool to communicate with other agents.

What do you dislike?

I don't have strong dislikes, I simply prefer other interfaces better. I do not like it when other agents just email me the docusign email - I actually deleted a few because I get spam with similar subject line and email body and I missed an offer that came in.

E-signatures are terrific and make life as a real estate agent much easier! Great tool to communicate with clients instead of wasting time and money driving across town for signatures.

Administrator in Real Estate

"Streamline the Document Process and Get Better Results"

What do you like best?

I like that DocuSign makes it easy to get all of the paperwork done in a short time

What do you dislike?

Sometimes a little repetitive, difficult to find forms if they need to be re-sent

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure that your clients know how to use the system properly and how to send the documents back once they are finished. That is the area of most disconnect in my experience.

Able to get forms signed faster than trying to schedule in-person meetings, if a document is missed or needs to be signed quickly I can email it off to the client and get it back in a matter of minutes

Administrator in Real Estate

"Simple and cost effective"

What do you like best?

User friendly. Easy to add signatures and email clients. I like how it is faster than having to print and scan documents.

What do you dislike?

Trying to navigate the actual form online to add the signature and date box can be difficult. Sometimes it moves and does not stay in the place you intended it to.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend using DocuSign for the ease of receiving signatures from clients in a timely manner.

Being able to use digital signatures helps when a client does not have access to a printer and/or a scanner. The images are much clearer as well not having to be copied and emailed and printed again.

User in Real Estate

"Wouldn't be without it!"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, offers what I need for the digital world we live in.

What do you dislike?

The one issue I had for quite some time has now been updated and I can't seem to find anything that I dislike!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'd recommend as it really offers the key items we use on a daily basis in this market. Others in this industry are familiar with it, over all ease of use.

Offering the customer the easy access to complete secure signing of documents without having to meet in person, use fax machines, clunky scan, print, scan, e-mail scenarios. Benefits: time savings, work at the pace of today's digital world.

Administrator in Real Estate

"Los Angeles Area Real Estate Agent"

What do you like best?

The ability to use this product on ANY mobile device.

What do you dislike?

It requires the recipient to choose a font. Just let them open the product and use a default or standard font

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use product that allows you to do business ANYWHERE in the world where there is an internet connection

I have not encountered any problems with docusign

DocuSign for RE review by <span>Alyssa R.</span>
Alyssa R.

"DocuSign"

What do you like best?

I like the ease and user friendliness of Docusign.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything I dislike about Docusign.

Instead of faxing, mailing, or sending a document and waiting for it to be signed and returned, Docusign makes it so easy and quick. You can have your document signed and returned within minutes.

DocuSign for RE review by <span>Bryan T.</span>
Bryan T.

"Dousing is a must for anyone working in the property management industry."

What do you like best?

Makes contracts/business transactions go much more quickly- no need to meet up in person with this software!

What do you dislike?

Some of my renters have reported becoming confused with the directions on how and where to sign certain documentation.

This product saves a huge amount of travel time.

DocuSign for RE review by <span>Lyndsey R.</span>
Lyndsey R.

"Docusign made buying a home easy"

What do you like best?

Docusign made buying a home easy. It really cut down the meeting time as we were able to change and sign documents digitally

What do you dislike?

I had to log in every time to view documents

I realized how easy it can be to transfer and share documents

User in Real Estate

"OK product for electronic signatures"

What do you like best?

We like that DocuSign is a recognized brand and bring validity to the transaction while removing mistrust.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that the UI is a little lacking and the UX isn't optimal for older demographics

Recommendations to others considering the product

Hire UX Designers who will assess the user journey from pre-engagement to post-engagement in order to identify the critical routes. Once identified, the critical routes should be tweaked to facilitate the most optimal experience for all demographics.

We're using DocuSign to facilitate our real estate transactions from registering to bid on a property to post-closing.

DocuSign for RE review by <span>Christine A.</span>
Christine A.

"Okay but not great"

What do you like best?

I do like that you can sign any kind of document.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that it is not industry specific. In my case real estate. There are other systems on the market that are easier to use and more integrated.

e-signing is a must have.

DocuSign for RE review by Agency in Real Estate
Agency in Real Estate

"DocU-Sign!"

What do you like best?

Docusign is so simple to use. I would recommend it to anyone who is looking to eliminate using paper and make everything digital and climate the use of many pages of paperwork!

What do you dislike?

There isn't much I dislike about the product. It could be little smoother and if there was an application for it, that would be very helpful. I would recommend it to anyone who is looking to enter the digital age of real estate!

Recommendations to others considering the product

None

None

DocuSign for RE review by <span>Chris V.</span>
Chris V.

"Seamless Lease Signing"

What do you like best?

Docusign makes it ridiculously easy for lessors to sign their leases. I like that the software automatically moves the user through the lease to the next signature location, that way it is impossible to miss a page.

What do you dislike?

When the software moves the user to the next signature location, he or she will have to scroll back up the page to actually read the document.

The ability to use electronic documents to expedite the lease signing process is saving time and money.

DocuSign for RE review by <span>Kristina N.</span>
Kristina N.

"The Best solution for Electronic Signatures"

What do you like best?

Easily import documents and send to multiple recipients for electronic signature

What do you dislike?

Drag and drop is time consuming but templates don't seem to line up perfectly every time.

Easily send documents via email to clients for signatures. Big time saver.

"Great prodct "

What do you like best?

It’s simple and straightforward, I’m easily able to send documents for signing.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. Everything I need it for - works well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just do it.

Meeting electronic signature needs not otherwise available in our software.

DocuSign for RE review by <span>Adam B.</span>
Adam B.

"E-Sign at its best"

What do you like best?

Easy of use and stability. easy to upload documents and easy to learn

What do you dislike?

a little slow at times, but mostly works perfectly

having to sign everything in person, makes life so much easier

DocuSign for RE review by User in Staffing and Recruiting
User in Staffing and Recruiting

"I used DocuSign to manage, create, and sign digital forms for myself and my clients."

What do you like best?

DocuSign was very simple to use, and helped me to get the job done fast.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything to dislike about the product. It met all of my needs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It can make document signing much easier and less time consuming. It allows to you to focus on other important tasks.

Efficiency. It takes time and resources dealing with hard copy documents, and DocuSign eliminates this making my job much easier.

"Awesome tool"

What do you like best?

The fact that clients no longer need to meet with you in person to get a contract signed is a huge time saver.

What do you dislike?

The input for documents can be a little time consuming

This has solved the contact struggle to coordinate clients coming in the office to sign or meeting them at a separate location to get signatures. Getting contracts finalized is as simple as setting up the electronic signature

"Streamlined Experience"

What do you like best?

Efficient workflow for signing or sending envelopes/documents.

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike here. Perhaps the colour of the interface if I had to choose.

Any legal document or SLA that needs to be executed is signed and sent with DocuSign

DocuSign for RE review by <span>Matt W.</span>
Matt W.

"One of the most powerful tools I use"

What do you like best?

The ease of use for both myself and clients

What do you dislike?

editing/correcting after sending for signatures.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it, the app is super helpful/useful as well.

Digital signatures that are easy to get.

DocuSign for RE review by Consultant in Commercial Real Estate
Consultant in Commercial Real Estate

"Very seamless user interface to quickly sign & verify doc signatures. "

What do you like best?

Very easy steps from start to completion. As mentioned above, incredibly seamless but best part is how a novice real estate signer can get through the process easily.

What do you dislike?

Only issue I perceive is docs being hacked or stolen.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend this software as its incredibly seamless and so easy for the lamen user to implement.

The time it would otherwise take for docs to be signed and overnighted. Time = $.

User in Real Estate

"Not perfect, but very good"

What do you like best?

it's fairly reliable, user friendly, and easy to explain to others who are first time users.

What do you dislike?

I wish the cost was lower and that I could continue copying tags without dragging each one to each location.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use, widely understood. It will be great if/when data can be transferred directly to ARMLS.

It saves a ton of time, as well as ink and paper.

DocuSign for RE review by Executive Sponsor in Real Estate
Executive Sponsor in Real Estate

"DocuSign for Real Estate"

What do you like best?

Integration with Zipforms Plus to thet smart forms are created in ZipForm directly to DocuSign

What do you dislike?

Disconnect between DocuSign and Transaction rooms

Electronic signing of real estate agreement

DocuSign for RE review by User in Financial Services

"Great product for e-signing multiple documents by multiple parties"

What do you like best?

Easy to integrate into our current LOS. Easy for all parties involved both in our business and clients to see what is happening with the documents. Easy to tell if docs have been viewed or signed to help for compliance timing and streamlining processes.

What do you dislike?

Would be nice to have more customization options.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for compliance docs, viewing & signing. Ability for multiple parties to sign in different orders is nice.

E-signing of compliance/RESPA documents, loan docs, etc. Ease of sending to avoid needing to print & paper mail as much as possible.

DocuSign for RE review by Consultant in Real Estate
Consultant in Real Estate

"Makes signing documents easier."

What do you like best?

The software is easy to use and is incredibly functional in today's internet-centric world.

What do you dislike?

I do not think they have an app, that would make life a lot better

Recommendations to others considering the product

It saves time, resources and energy because you do not need to print, sign and scan documents. It can be done instantly online.

Printing, signing and scanning documents. It takes time and DocuSign lets me do that quickly

DocuSign for RE review by <span>Jamie K.</span>
Jamie K.

"Awesome easy to use, gets to deal closing faster!"

What do you like best?

Super easy to use, user friendly, easy to understand.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. I absolutely love everything about it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Will get you your deal closings faster, save you time, money effort and GAS!

Getting NDA's, lease docs, LOI's, purchase and sale agreements signed.

DocuSign for RE review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Super easy for the end user "

What do you like best?

Super easy for me to review the real estate document, initial as necessary and provide my signature. For time sensitive stuff this is a great tool

What do you dislike?

Sometimes difficult to navigate pages from my cell phone. Very minor issue

When I get real estate documents signed quickly and accurately this is the best tool on the market

"Excellent Tool "

What do you like best?

The ease in which we can send all documents to clients for signatures.

What do you dislike?

The mobile ability is horrible. You must use a computer to see all functionality.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This software is highly superior to others. I highly recommend it.

Ease of use for all of my clients and for me. Saving documents for further review.

Administrator in Real Estate

"BEST TOOL FOR SIGNATURES"

What do you like best?

How easy it is to use it + it's free for the receiver.

What do you dislike?

I cannot make any correction on my pdf after one person signed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Being able to make some annotations or addendum to a pdf

Saving time

"DocuSign review"

What do you like best?

I like the ease this provides to sign documents. Much easier than physically signing and scanning.

What do you dislike?

It was a little difficult to set up. I tried following the online directions and finally had success using advice from a friend.

Solving problems of getting documents signed and transferred quickly. It is creating a huge efficiency.

DocuSign for RE review by Agency in Real Estate
Agency in Real Estate

"Great for Electronic Signatures!"

What do you like best?

Very easy to use for myself and clients.

What do you dislike?

I found it difficult to see if clients had accessed documents

I liked being able to get signatures for real estate transactions electronically.

"DocuSign"

What do you like best?

Awesome product. Makes the signature process easy and keeps it moving along.

What do you dislike?

Nothing about DocuSign, other than there have been recent attempts by outsiders to imitate DocuSign, but it is actually spam.

Used it for our lead to lease process and for tenants that will sign electronically.

User in Real Estate

"Docusign is so Convenient!"

What do you like best?

I like that everything can be electronically signed.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that some documents cannot be signed electronically.

More efficiency with electronic signatures. Fast and no waste.

"I'm an agent"

What do you like best?

Remotely sign without having to print or inconvenience the client.

What do you dislike?

a lot of legwork to manipulate it before getting it signed.

Always able to meet deadlines.

"docusign review"

What do you like best?

user-friendly (for both ends of transactions); online assistance

What do you dislike?

nothing that i can think of at this time

ease of electronic signing - simple for clients to sign on their end without having to create an account first

"Docusign is fantastic"

What do you like best?

Saves me a bunch of time not having to go meet customers. Customers very much prefer the ease of use as well.

What do you dislike?

when people don't sign the offers they ask me to write

Recommendations to others considering the product

definitely a good call

saves a ton of time and gas money

User in Real Estate

"Real Estate Broker - Positive"

What do you like best?

Easy use on various platforms. User friendly with site navigation. Paperless.

What do you dislike?

Does not save clients emails on mobile apps. Need to enter in each time on the go. Should save all contacts.

Able to sign papers without faxing and arranging meetings. Convenient for clients.

"Docusign Review"

What do you like best?

Makes signing document convenient and timely.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike about this application!

Getting leases and other documents signed quickly in turn getting full execution quickly.

"Realtor User Friendly"

What do you like best?

DocuSign is super easy to use and navigate

What do you dislike?

Needs more shortcuts for common used icons

Not having to visit clients to get signatures

DocuSign for RE review by User in Public Relations and Communications
User in Public Relations and Communications

"Speeds up real estate transactions"

What do you like best?

This product makes real estate transaction run at the speed of light.

What do you dislike?

I just wish everybody could use DocuSign for document review and approval.

Speed of decision making

"Easy"

What do you like best?

Docs are available quickly. Accelerated the business process

What do you dislike?

I didn't find anything to dislike with DocuSign

Faster contract execution

Learn more about DocuSign for Real Estate

DocuSign for Real Estate Downloads

Learning about DocuSign for Real Estate?

* We monitor all DocuSign for Real Estate reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.