DocuSign

DocuSign

473 ratings
3838.810
Compare Watch a Demo
DocuSign makes it easy and fast to get your documents signed. Whether you need to close a big sales contract, keep your company trade secrets safe with an NDA or buy a home, DocuSign helps you get a signature anytime, anywhere, on any device.

DocuSign Reviews (383 reviews)

• Docusign is a budget-friendly way to get digital signatures in. It gets the job done and there's only minimal training required for our support staff to send out...Read More
    0 iqpxyxl1uvrjp3kc nuuypltuqcn1czc31hhyj gkciq26gg7 2p gq2vybwk5qmgcotps8pdvn3
    Kristen C.
  • This software is the easiest that I've found for quickly and easily getting signatures. Many of our clients lack the technical expertise required to fully use other...Read More
    0 66vqguv2i1jmseqhxieigfsginmbsmqhk3awgfy qlsb5ol8eho417hplvjejwb2fl4otegw95jf
    Daniel B.
    Administrator in Wholesale
<span data-ue-widget='safe-name' data-safe-name-id='46137'>Dave R.</span> - DocuSign Review Author
Validated Review

Docusign makes signing paperwork easy

What do you like best?

Hands down the best feature of this software/service is that end users have always been able to figure out how to sign using DocuSign. That's not the case with competing products. This is as close to a bullet proof service as you will find in any field. Given the choice between free e-signing software and paying $25 a month to use DocuSign, I would always choose to have DocuSign as my preferred signing tool. I actually prefer it to signing in person and so do my clients. This has revolutionized paperwork for me and my clients. If I can go all Charlton Heston on you, you'll have to pry DocuSign from my cold dead fingers before I give it up.

What do you dislike?

Some of the more esoteric features aren't as obvious as they could be, but overall the interface is simple. For example, I have sent a contract to two people for signatures when one person had access to their email and one didn't. I was able to change the destination so both people got their contract signing packet at the same email address. It wasn't hard, but I had to spend a minute or two figuring out how to edit a sent "package". They could improve their automatic recognition of forms so that a document already docusigned by sellers could be more easily imported into the system with buyer fields already lined up. You can easily import documents and original documents have wonderfully laid out default fields, but importing and templates aren't as integrated as I would prefer. Overall, it's a minor quibble about a superior product.,

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are a reasonably busy real estate professional, you simply have to make DocuSign a key part of your business. It makes all your paperwork signing simpler and will be very popular with your clients. On the other hand, if you only do a couple of transactions a year, you probably don't need it.

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

If you are in the real estate business you understand that delays can be costly. If you need to submit an offer on time in a busy market, you will appreciate how fast it is to turn around a Docusign purchase agreement or addendum. IF your clients are traveling, they can easily sign on their phone or tablet or in the hotel lobby. The alternative, either at home or on the road, is finding a printer that works and has ink and paper, printing the document, signing it, and then faxing or scanning it back to me. In the bad old days I have had the signing process fail at every intermediate step along the way; no printer, no paper, no ink, no fax machine that works, no scanner that works. Even in the best of circumstances it can take a long time for one signature. With Docusign I have done entire purchase agreements and disclosure packages in just a few minutes. The benefit is clear. I never lose a sale due to being late with paperwork.

<span data-ue-widget='safe-name' data-safe-name-id='43505'>Priyanka A.</span> - DocuSign Review Author
Validated Review

Very efficient tool for digital signatures

What do you like best?

I like that docusign makes my life so much easier, every time i need a sign on my project report of any other electronic documents I simply log into docusign and upload my document, point to where i want the digital signature, enter the person's email id who should be signing the document and send it. That's all I have to do. When the document has been signed I get an email which let's me know that the document is ready to be viewed and I just download it and I am done. It is so easy to do and it works perfectly for me. I love this product.

What do you dislike?

I tried some of the other digital signature tools in the market and I felt like docusign is more complete. The user interface of docusign is much better to use than the other tools. I didn't really dislike anything about it yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I strongly recommend you try DocuSign, it saves a lot of time.

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

I have used docusign for my office work or school work. It makes life easier, because you don't always have to time to meet with your professor or your project advisor to get his signature, plus it you have a copy of it online, you won't ever lose it. It works for me.

<span data-ue-widget='safe-name' data-safe-name-id='31102'>Cathy N.</span> - DocuSign Review Author
Validated Review

Best business tool I have ever found!!

What do you like best?

I have been using DocuSign since 2005 in my real estate practice. It is by far the best business tool I have ever found. It has saved me countless hours of driving around not to mention the gas $$$ saved. It has reduced the need for printing to almost nothing. I can pull up documents and send from a computer, smart phone or tablet from anywhere. The service has always been 100% reliable. Most important it is very easy for my clients to use, even the least tech savvy and/or elderly clients love DocuSign and have no problems using it. DocuSign always makes me look good. I have tried, many times, the free electronic signing service that comes with our C.A.R. membership and there is no comparison. DocuSign is a far superior service. I have recommended DocuSign to countless Realtors over the years and all of the Realtors that work for the brokerage I own subscribe to the service.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike about DocuSign. In 10 years I have never had a complaint or an issue with the service. I have never had to contact them with any problems.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend DocuSign to anyone thinking of using it. You will not be sorry. I have been a DocuSign customer for nearly 10 years continuously.

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

Being a Realtor time is money. DocuSign saves a lot of time and money between travel to the clients and the time sitting with them. The clients prefer the pressure free time to read and understand what they are signing. Clients can sign from anywhere including smart phones, so going on vacation or out of area clients no longer means costly faxes to and from hotels or Kinko's etc. It has allowed me to easily deal with out of country clients. The electronic time and date trails are invaluable when dealing with contracts. The storage of the documents within the system is excellent, no lost paper or crashed hard drives loosing files.

<span data-ue-widget='safe-name' data-safe-name-id='31073'>Thomas J.</span> - DocuSign Review Author
Validated Review

Docusign saves time and fuel making it a very Green Product

What do you like best?

As a busy REALTOR, gathering signatures for all the forms and disclosures that comprise a complete contract takes several trips back and forth between the buyer and seller. Docusign makes it easy to move the "paper" to get it all ratified in a timely manner. Docusign is easy even for first time users. We actually had a client buy a house sitting at the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo using their smartphone. I dislike that some lenders do not accept e signatures. We jsut had a closing where the lender required the docusigned contract to have blue wet ink on paper at the closing table. They accepted the Docusign signatures in order to underwrite the loan, and yet they wanted wet signatures at closing. Go figure.

What do you dislike?

Recommendations to others considering the product

As a REALTOR, this is a must have product. It works. Docusign is as essential to me as my smartphone. I dislike that some lenders do not accept e signatures. We jsut had a closing where the lender required the docusigned contract to have blue wet ink on paper at the closing table. They accepted the Docusign signatures in order to underwrite the loan, and yet they wanted wet signatures at closing. Go figure.

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

This save time and hassle for everyone who uses it. We are one step closer to paperless with Docusign. As a busy REALTOR, gathering signatures for all the forms and disclosures that comprise a complete contract takes several trips back and forth between the buyer and seller. Docusign makes it easy to move the "paper" to get it all ratified in a timely manner. Docusign is easy even for first time users. We actually had a client buy a house sitting at the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo using their smartphone.

Administrator in Transportation/Trucking/Railroad - DocuSign Review Author

Glitches in the sytem

What do you like best?

I like the fact it is the leader in esignatures, with a pricey rate it comes with the territory.

What do you dislike?

To whom this may concern;

This is urgent can someone please activate CLASSIC DOCUSIGN so we can

DOWNLOAD FORM DATA! Please two hours we have spent researching your

pointless, I mean pointless, support pages following all the instructions

regarding downloading form data. It is not even enabled in our account. Its

going on three hours I am sitting here wasting my hard earned time and

money with the "#1 ESIGNATURE COMPANY" That doesn't even allow you to

download form data, despite being able to able to send HIDDEN FIELDS to our

clients. After paying $40 dollars a month for the best addition of

docusign, is this the service and security we have come to expect. What

kind of show are you guys running? I had to find out from an outside

external forum page that this is GLITCH in your system.

*WHAT OTHER GLITCHES DO YOU HAVE ? This should raise some eyebrows to the

community. High price, no hours of operation, glitches in the system, and

now a chat button that loads and...

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do not use docusign for clients with hidden fields or astricts, you will have major problems with your product.

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

Collecting signatures from partys not local to our business, we utilize an esignature service to accommodate them.

Do you like gift cards?

Amazon 15 69a16135a8a89331fb4401ef8989bb62f6035c175b57816ccd664c30b04b95be

Write your first review today, and we’ll send you a $15 Amazon gift card as a thanks for your time and input.

Review Now

Tags

* We monitor all DocuSign reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Would you like to receive more information about DocuSign?