DocuSign

DocuSign

DocuSign makes it easy and fast to get your documents signed. Whether you need to close a big sales contract, keep your company trade secrets safe with an NDA or buy a home, DocuSign helps you get a signature anytime, anywhere, on any device.

Work for DocuSign?

Learning about DocuSign?

DocuSign Reviews

Ask DocuSign a Question
Showing 1066 DocuSign reviews
DocuSign review by <span>Chandan D.</span>
Chandan D.

"DocuSign is the ultimate esignature tool"

What do you like best?

Impeccable signing experience.

SaaS based cloud solution

Encryption is top notch

Platform independent. You can sign from any platform let it be Windows, Android or iOS

Device independent. Works like a charm over all mobile devices like Phone, iPad, Tablets and of course Browsers.

New Sign Experience makes it more responsive and fast - like Liquid.

Reporting module provides accurate statistics of DocuSign Usage.

Reports can be scheduled to be delivered.

Administration is extremely easy and very effective.

User addition as well as Leavers process is crisp.

Availability of workflows

Upload signature functionality

Security and authenticity

Huge options for customizations for Admins

Separate environments for QAS and PROD

What do you dislike?

DocuSign can improve the following -

Better support for highly customized forms. They sometimes break on some browsers.

Better testing of products before releasing to customers.

Reporting can be improved with more information regarding documents.

Reporting permission management can be improved.

Integration with third party softwares and services can be improved.

DocuSign Connect should support more environments.

Recommendations to others considering the product

DocuSign is very good for e signatures.

Saves money time and effort in getting documents signed.

Saves the environment by reducing carbon footprint.

DocuSign supports the environment by reducing carbon foot print and improving the environment.

Reduction in paper based and ink based signature saves trees.

Reduction in paper based and ink based signature saves time taken to move the documents from one signer to next.

Reduces time taken to complete Signing process.

Workflow mechanism ensures documents are moved along the proper path.

Saves time and money and improves process making it LEAN oriented

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about DocuSign
DocuSign review by <span>Janell S.</span>
Janell S.

"Using in financial institution"

What do you like best?

DocuSign is changing the way we do business. Not just for documents that we need to have signed, but internally using Powerforms. It is transformational.

What do you dislike?

I would like to have more admin controls and more functionality for the more creative, "outside of the box" things that we are using DocuSign for.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take one of the DocuSign certification classes!

Our phone representatives are now able to do their own loan signings remotely, without forcing people to come in to the branch to sign.We're finally catching up to the rest of the world! We are also using Powerforms to replace paper and old electronic forms for internal use, which is giving us better information and accuracy because employees can't just re-send an old version of the form. They just click the link and go!

*** Following up: I now work for another financial institution and they also use it for document storage as well.

What E-Signature solution do you use?

DocuSign review by <span>Naomi H.</span>
Naomi H.

"Makes signing easy with few glitches"

What do you like best?

It's very simple and straightforward to design a form with fields that are easy to customize. Simple workflow options are also easy to manage. The admin side of things is also fairly simple. The user interface is actually really aesthetically pleasing. Because of the nice, clean, easy interface, it was a tool that I was able to train others on in a short amount of time.

What do you dislike?

There are some glitches that are hard to figure out, and the help desk area is a little convoluted and not as easily and streamlined as the rest of the product. Moving from the classic experience to the new experience was difficult, and we bought the project right during the transition. There were some things that were offered on one side of things, but not on the other. There was also an issue of signing up for a trial version, and then signing up for a full account, and somehow two accounts were created with two sign-in email addresses, and we'd have to get them merged. It was confusing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It really is effective at helping manage and streamline the signing of documents, and I don't think there's a better product out there for this.

We have so many documents that require signatures. DocuSign seriously reduced the need for inter-office paper mail, reducing labor costs and errors.

DocuSign review by <span>Angeline A.</span>
Angeline A.

"DocuSign review"

What do you like best?

It makes signing docs so convenient! I like that I don't have to download whatever I have to sign and then figure out ways to sign it. It really makes things so convenient. The signature you adopt is also pretty cool! I like the realistic signature. Cute handwritten-like font haha

What do you dislike?

At first, I was very skeptic (still kinda am). It seemed very sketchy. I mean, it's not really my signature, so I was skeptic as to how this can be legit. Perhaps they can find a way to assure their customers the legal possible stuff.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Makes life easy! You can conveniently sign documents. Really cool, realistic signature you can adopt too! :)

I don't have much problems in terms of using it. I guess my only problem is the legitimacy of adopting a signature. Like, what if I encounter some legal complication; will this make a problem? But for the benefits: really saved me a lot of time and made my life easy!

DocuSign review by <span>jenny h.</span>
jenny h.

"My docusign review"

What do you like best?

We use this software to have our clients sign the papwerwork needed for us to be able to help them repair their credit. It is very easy to use. I love the fact that it comes with a ton of different templates that you can edit so that they better fit what you need them for.

What do you dislike?

To be honest I really have not found anything about this software that I don't like. We switched over from dispute suite and the signing process and the voice process was extremely difficulty but with docusign I have had no issues to this point.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a software that allows your clients to be able to sign things online on their own time in an easy fashion this is the software you want to use.

This software allows us to be able to send a contract to our clients using an established templete and let them sign it while they are on the phone with us. If they are not able to sign at the time they are on the phone they can esign later and we still receive the information that they have signed as soon as they do it.

DocuSign review by <span>Drew H.</span>
Drew H.

"Easy to use - intuitive - secure"

What do you like best?

Docusign is very easy to use and incredibly intuitive. I have experienced that it is secure, and fulfills my needs as well as the needs of my clients. I can send them Docusign documents and expect that they will intuitively understand how to e-sign it without printing out, without instruction, and without any issues. This makes it very nice for me, as it helps with my own brand in streamlining their operations and processes. It takes a way a lot of the cumbersome nature of printing out and signing multiple pages. It also does a very nice job with user interface and user experience, as it highlights the areas that still need to be signed and also jumps automatically to the next place. If a signature line hasn't been filled out appropriately, it will bring you back to that section in order to complete it, which is very helpful.

What do you dislike?

It is difficult to have a custom signature

I need signatures for my consulting business on contracts. It makes it super easy for my clients, who are often solo entrepreneurs.

Learn more about DocuSign

DocuSign Videos

DocuSign Downloads

Learning about DocuSign?

* We monitor all DocuSign reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.