DocuSign
Badge 1404235877

DocuSign

366 8.8 / 10
Compare Watch a Demo
DocuSign makes it easy and fast to get your documents signed. Whether you need to close a big sales contract, keep your company trade secrets safe with an NDA or buy a home, DocuSign helps you get a signature anytime, anywhere, on any device.

DocuSign Reviews (366)

Docusign is a budget-friendly way to get digital signatures in. It gets the job done and there's only minimal training required for our support staff to send out... Read More
0 iqpxyxl1uvrjp3kc nuuypltuqcn1czc31hhyj gkciq26gg7 2p gq2vybwk5qmgcotps8pdvn3
Kristen C.
This software is the easiest that I've found for quickly and easily getting signatures. Many of our clients lack the technical expertise required to fully use other... Read More
0 66vqguv2i1jmseqhxieigfsginmbsmqhk3awgfy qlsb5ol8eho417hplvjejwb2fl4otegw95jf
Daniel B.
Administrator in Wholesale

DocuSign is Time Efficient

What do you like best?

The most outstanding benefit of DocuSign is that it helps me as a Real Estate Agent to be highly time efficient in my work with securing signatures on all the necessary documents in a real estate transaction. Gone are the days when I would meet my Clients preferably in the Conference Room of my Broker's Office, print all the pages, secure "wet" signatures, then walk over to the copier/scanner and forward a tall stack of documents. Including all the necessary parties in the "Order Diagram" completes the task, and so I no longer have to separately and apart "forward" any signed documents to the other Agent (Selling or Listing), my Escrow Officer and lastly my Transaction Coordinator. Best thing is that I "cc" the Client(s) themselves, which then fulfills my responsibility of providing signed copies for his/her/their file respectively.

What do you dislike?

I dislike getting "stumped" when I'm unable to resolve a procedural issue with DocuSign and of course, it happens when time is of the essence and I desperately need to complete a DocuSign task. But this is typically only a temporary problem, because my usual experience with Customer Service is more than satisfactory. Each time I call and speak to a Customer Service Representative, the friendly, courteous and helpful voice is a pleasure in virtually all my experiences.

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

I find that the business problem of storing signed documents and keeping them organized for instant access is accomplished easily with DocuSign and the chronological order. This is a wonderful feature and benefit.

Validated Review

Easy and affordable way to collect electronic signatures

What do you like best?

It's easy to use - no matter what level of tech-savvy signer I am working with, everyone can do Docusign. Even from a sending standpoint, it's very easy. I can send a real estate contract through Docusign with just a few clicks.

What do you dislike?

Recipients are given the impression they need to create an account after they finish signing, and this can be confusing or a turnoff to my customers. And sometimes the signing tags need to be smaller, but this is certainly not been a real problem.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is the only electronic signing service you need- hands down. I've rarely had to call customer service, but have always had a pleasant experience with their knowledgeable support staff and found them capable of providing solutions.

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

Using Docusign has saved SO much in terms of time in a business where "time is of the essence". It has allowed me to connect with clients all over the globe in just a few minutes, and it's a feature I love to tell clients about. No more faxing pages of documents, or emailing a bunch of documents and asking the client to print them all out and then try to figure out where to sign and initial in every spot. Using Docusign has definitely increased my professional efficiency.

Updated On

DocuSign rocks!

What do you like best?

DocuSign is the easiest, fastest, most efficient way to get signatures on documents from multiple people, especially in a real estate transaction. It has been a life-saver in working with clients who are traveling and need to sign contracts and other paperwork quickly. DocuSign is so incredibly easy to use, both for me AND my clients. I don't know how I did business before. Oh, wait, yes I do! I used to have to flag and highlight everything manually. Then I had to drive to my client's house to meet with them to get everything signed. Then I had to scan all the paperwork so I could email a PDF to the other agent. Now I "tag" signature spots in DocuSign, email it to my clients, and they just open the documents, click to sign them, then DocuSign returns a fully executed PDF copy back to me (and to my clients). Talk about easy-peasy! I LOVE DOCUSIGN!

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike. The annual fee is also very affordable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Once you use DocuSign, you will never go back to getting manual "wet" signatures again. The process is so easy and time-efficient for you and your clients, you will all LOVE it!

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

I can get documents signed quickly and easily, with the least amount of inconvenience to my clients. Everyone who has used it LOVES it! Me too!

Validated Review

Best business tool I have ever found!!

What do you like best?

I have been using DocuSign since 2005 in my real estate practice. It is by far the best business tool I have ever found. It has saved me countless hours of driving around not to mention the gas $$$ saved. It has reduced the need for printing to almost nothing. I can pull up documents and send from a computer, smart phone or tablet from anywhere. The service has always been 100% reliable. Most important it is very easy for my clients to use, even the least tech savvy and/or elderly clients love DocuSign and have no problems using it. DocuSign always makes me look good. I have tried, many times, the free electronic signing service that comes with our C.A.R. membership and there is no comparison. DocuSign is a far superior service. I have recommended DocuSign to countless Realtors over the years and all of the Realtors that work for the brokerage I own subscribe to the service.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike about DocuSign. In 10 years I have never had a complaint or an issue with the service. I have never had to contact them with any problems.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend DocuSign to anyone thinking of using it. You will not be sorry. I have been a DocuSign customer for nearly 10 years continuously.

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

Being a Realtor time is money. DocuSign saves a lot of time and money between travel to the clients and the time sitting with them. The clients prefer the pressure free time to read and understand what they are signing. Clients can sign from anywhere including smart phones, so going on vacation or out of area clients no longer means costly faxes to and from hotels or Kinko's etc. It has allowed me to easily deal with out of country clients. The electronic time and date trails are invaluable when dealing with contracts. The storage of the documents within the system is excellent, no lost paper or crashed hard drives loosing files.

Validated Review

An excellent tool for my business!!!

What do you like best?

Many of my associates had been using Docusign for years. For some reason, I had resisted using this amazing tool. Once I began using Docusign, I realized that I had been missing out on a great, time-saving tool that benefits both me and my clients. I would highly recommend this product to anyone who needs to have documents and forms signed by multiple parties.

It's now an accepted form of signature by most lenders. The only thing that this tool can't be used for is the final sign-off at the title company, Some things still need a personal touch.

Thank you.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything at this time. I would recommend this product to any other real estate professional. I'm not sure how effective this product is for other industries since that does not apply to me. I can only speak for myself, and I have found it to be an incredibly useful tool. If I think of a way to improve the product, I will contact you directly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't wait, like I did. Begin using it as soon as you can. It's wonderful.

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

This product makes it easy to gain multiple parties signatures on one form, even when they are far from each other. All everyone needs is access to a computer. Clients never miss a signature since the program walks them through each place they need to sign or initial. Even the dates are added correctly.

Tags

* We monitor all DocuSign reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Would you like to receive more information about DocuSign?