DocuSign
Badge 1426538662

DocuSign

372 8.8 / 10
Compare Watch a Demo
DocuSign makes it easy and fast to get your documents signed. Whether you need to close a big sales contract, keep your company trade secrets safe with an NDA or buy a home, DocuSign helps you get a signature anytime, anywhere, on any device.

DocuSign Reviews (372)

• Docusign is a budget-friendly way to get digital signatures in. It gets the job done and there's only minimal training required for our support staff to send out... Read More
    0 iqpxyxl1uvrjp3kc nuuypltuqcn1czc31hhyj gkciq26gg7 2p gq2vybwk5qmgcotps8pdvn3
    Kristen C.
  • This software is the easiest that I've found for quickly and easily getting signatures. Many of our clients lack the technical expertise required to fully use other... Read More
    0 66vqguv2i1jmseqhxieigfsginmbsmqhk3awgfy qlsb5ol8eho417hplvjejwb2fl4otegw95jf
    Daniel B.
    Administrator in Wholesale
Validated Review

Best business tool I have ever found!!

What do you like best?

I have been using DocuSign since 2005 in my real estate practice. It is by far the best business tool I have ever found. It has saved me countless hours of driving around not to mention the gas $$$ saved. It has reduced the need for printing to almost nothing. I can pull up documents and send from a computer, smart phone or tablet from anywhere. The service has always been 100% reliable. Most important it is very easy for my clients to use, even the least tech savvy and/or elderly clients love DocuSign and have no problems using it. DocuSign always makes me look good. I have tried, many times, the free electronic signing service that comes with our C.A.R. membership and there is no comparison. DocuSign is a far superior service. I have recommended DocuSign to countless Realtors over the years and all of the Realtors that work for the brokerage I own subscribe to the service.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike about DocuSign. In 10 years I have never had a complaint or an issue with the service. I have never had to contact them with any problems.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend DocuSign to anyone thinking of using it. You will not be sorry. I have been a DocuSign customer for nearly 10 years continuously.

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

Being a Realtor time is money. DocuSign saves a lot of time and money between travel to the clients and the time sitting with them. The clients prefer the pressure free time to read and understand what they are signing. Clients can sign from anywhere including smart phones, so going on vacation or out of area clients no longer means costly faxes to and from hotels or Kinko's etc. It has allowed me to easily deal with out of country clients. The electronic time and date trails are invaluable when dealing with contracts. The storage of the documents within the system is excellent, no lost paper or crashed hard drives loosing files.

Validated Review

Docusign saves time and fuel making it a very Green Product

What do you like best?

As a busy REALTOR, gathering signatures for all the forms and disclosures that comprise a complete contract takes several trips back and forth between the buyer and seller. Docusign makes it easy to move the "paper" to get it all ratified in a timely manner. Docusign is easy even for first time users. We actually had a client buy a house sitting at the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo using their smartphone. I dislike that some lenders do not accept e signatures. We jsut had a closing where the lender required the docusigned contract to have blue wet ink on paper at the closing table. They accepted the Docusign signatures in order to underwrite the loan, and yet they wanted wet signatures at closing. Go figure.

What do you dislike?

Recommendations to others considering the product

As a REALTOR, this is a must have product. It works. Docusign is as essential to me as my smartphone. I dislike that some lenders do not accept e signatures. We jsut had a closing where the lender required the docusigned contract to have blue wet ink on paper at the closing table. They accepted the Docusign signatures in order to underwrite the loan, and yet they wanted wet signatures at closing. Go figure.

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

This save time and hassle for everyone who uses it. We are one step closer to paperless with Docusign. As a busy REALTOR, gathering signatures for all the forms and disclosures that comprise a complete contract takes several trips back and forth between the buyer and seller. Docusign makes it easy to move the "paper" to get it all ratified in a timely manner. Docusign is easy even for first time users. We actually had a client buy a house sitting at the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo using their smartphone.

Administrator in Transportation/Trucking/Railroad - DocuSign Review Author
Updated On

Glitches in the sytem

What do you like best?

I like the fact it is the leader in esignatures, with a pricey rate it comes with the territory.

What do you dislike?

To whom this may concern;

This is urgent can someone please activate CLASSIC DOCUSIGN so we can

DOWNLOAD FORM DATA! Please two hours we have spent researching your

pointless, I mean pointless, support pages following all the instructions

regarding downloading form data. It is not even enabled in our account. Its

going on three hours I am sitting here wasting my hard earned time and

money with the "#1 ESIGNATURE COMPANY" That doesn't even allow you to

download form data, despite being able to able to send HIDDEN FIELDS to our

clients. After paying $40 dollars a month for the best addition of

docusign, is this the service and security we have come to expect. What

kind of show are you guys running? I had to find out from an outside

external forum page that this is GLITCH in your system.

*WHAT OTHER GLITCHES DO YOU HAVE ? This should raise some eyebrows to the

community. High price, no hours of operation, glitches in the system, and

now a chat button that loads and...

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do not use docusign for clients with hidden fields or astricts, you will have major problems with your product.

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

Collecting signatures from partys not local to our business, we utilize an esignature service to accommodate them.

Updated On

This is the wave of the future - Become familiar

What do you like best?

This is the best way to get multiple signatures on a document.

Up to the minute status

E-mail alerts

You can store all project documents in one place and you decide who sees it

You can create templates

This is also great for us because with have offices in multiple cities

You can access your documents to sign anywhere, even the job site.

What do you dislike?

People don't trust it yet.

Some cities still require a wet signature

People who fear technology will be resistant. It takes some convincing to get everyone on board

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do your research. People will have legal questions be sure you have the answers or you will get push back

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

If this becomes an acceptable way to sign documents in my line of work this will save so much time and money you can't even imagine. I sign a change order which I then have to send to the owner, who then sends it back to me and I then have to send and have signed by the contractor. This is done by mail or courier. This takes forever and is expensive.

Huge time saver

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to use. It saves me so much time in my business. One example: I was out to dinner when I got a call for a counter offer to be signed. I was able to go out to the parking lot. Send my client the documents to sign and they signed them, received them back immediately and was able to forward to the other agent who was able to get their client to sign. both clients where out of state and we were finished in less than 10 mins. I was happy I didn't have to go back to the office and leave my party. It is a huge time saver. No waiting for clients who have to figure out if fax will receive or if they can send it. I wasted so much time waiting for documents to be sent back from client and no more!

What do you dislike?

that my ipad has a difficult time saving documents so I am not able to use it on my ipad.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sign up immediately. I waited much to long. Has made doing business so easy from a distance.

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

The problem that it solved was having documents returned without delay. I didn't have to wait for a client to fax or scan copies back to me. The copies are clearer because they are not faxed. The benefits are huge time saving. I can have everything signed and back to me so quickly. Clients have no problem using the system. Life saver.

Tags

* We monitor all DocuSign reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Would you like to receive more information about DocuSign?