DocuSign

DocuSign

DocuSign makes it easy and fast to get your documents signed. Whether you need to close a big sales contract, keep your company trade secrets safe with an NDA or buy a home, DocuSign helps you get a signature anytime, anywhere, on any device.

Work for DocuSign?

Learning about DocuSign?

DocuSign Reviews

Ask DocuSign a Question
DocuSign review by <span>Phil A.</span>
Phil A.

Quick and Easy!

What do you like best?

I love how fast and easy it is to get important things done. Contract negotiations are hard enough without endless papers flying back and forth. I feel good knowing I get online, up to date, easily archivable copies of my important contracts that I can address quickly without having to even get up and scan them. As someone with a busy job, even these small efficiency gains feel like huge wins for me.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything about the service that isn't exactly what I need.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's simple and effective to use. In fact, it's so easy I'm struggling to add more meat to this review. The only other recommendation I have is that depending on your status as a government contractor or healthcare provider or other specialized field, you may need to research whether DocuSign meets all your regulatory obligations. But for the world of industrial safety supplies, it's perfect!

In eCommerce, I do business with vendors and software providers that can be next door, two states over, or in Europe. DocuSign allows me to quickly and painlessly negotiate deals with people all over the world. I also use it in my personal life for things like college payment contracts.

Showing 1060 DocuSign reviews
DocuSign review by <span>Janell S.</span>
Janell S.
Invitation from a vendor or affiliate

Using in financial institution

What do you like best?

DocuSign is changing the way we do business. Not just for documents that we need to have signed, but internally using Powerforms. It is transformational.

What do you dislike?

I would like to have more admin controls and more functionality for the more creative, "outside of the box" things that we are using DocuSign for.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take one of the DocuSign certification classes!

Our phone representatives are now able to do their own loan signings remotely, without forcing people to come in to the branch to sign.We're finally catching up to the rest of the world! We are also using Powerforms to replace paper and old electronic forms for internal use, which is giving us better information and accuracy because employees can't just re-send an old version of the form. They just click the link and go!

*** Following up: I now work for another financial institution and they also use it for document storage as well.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about DocuSign
DocuSign review by <span>Naomi H.</span>
Naomi H.

Makes signing easy with few glitches

What do you like best?

It's very simple and straightforward to design a form with fields that are easy to customize. Simple workflow options are also easy to manage. The admin side of things is also fairly simple. The user interface is actually really aesthetically pleasing. Because of the nice, clean, easy interface, it was a tool that I was able to train others on in a short amount of time.

What do you dislike?

There are some glitches that are hard to figure out, and the help desk area is a little convoluted and not as easily and streamlined as the rest of the product. Moving from the classic experience to the new experience was difficult, and we bought the project right during the transition. There were some things that were offered on one side of things, but not on the other. There was also an issue of signing up for a trial version, and then signing up for a full account, and somehow two accounts were created with two sign-in email addresses, and we'd have to get them merged. It was confusing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It really is effective at helping manage and streamline the signing of documents, and I don't think there's a better product out there for this.

We have so many documents that require signatures. DocuSign seriously reduced the need for inter-office paper mail, reducing labor costs and errors.

What E-Signature solution do you use?

DocuSign review by <span>Angeline A.</span>
Angeline A.

DocuSign review

What do you like best?

It makes signing docs so convenient! I like that I don't have to download whatever I have to sign and then figure out ways to sign it. It really makes things so convenient. The signature you adopt is also pretty cool! I like the realistic signature. Cute handwritten-like font haha

What do you dislike?

At first, I was very skeptic (still kinda am). It seemed very sketchy. I mean, it's not really my signature, so I was skeptic as to how this can be legit. Perhaps they can find a way to assure their customers the legal possible stuff.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Makes life easy! You can conveniently sign documents. Really cool, realistic signature you can adopt too! :)

I don't have much problems in terms of using it. I guess my only problem is the legitimacy of adopting a signature. Like, what if I encounter some legal complication; will this make a problem? But for the benefits: really saved me a lot of time and made my life easy!

DocuSign review by <span>jenny h.</span>
jenny h.

My docusign review

What do you like best?

We use this software to have our clients sign the papwerwork needed for us to be able to help them repair their credit. It is very easy to use. I love the fact that it comes with a ton of different templates that you can edit so that they better fit what you need them for.

What do you dislike?

To be honest I really have not found anything about this software that I don't like. We switched over from dispute suite and the signing process and the voice process was extremely difficulty but with docusign I have had no issues to this point.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a software that allows your clients to be able to sign things online on their own time in an easy fashion this is the software you want to use.

This software allows us to be able to send a contract to our clients using an established templete and let them sign it while they are on the phone with us. If they are not able to sign at the time they are on the phone they can esign later and we still receive the information that they have signed as soon as they do it.

DocuSign review by <span>Drew H.</span>
Drew H.

Easy to use - intuitive - secure

What do you like best?

Docusign is very easy to use and incredibly intuitive. I have experienced that it is secure, and fulfills my needs as well as the needs of my clients. I can send them Docusign documents and expect that they will intuitively understand how to e-sign it without printing out, without instruction, and without any issues. This makes it very nice for me, as it helps with my own brand in streamlining their operations and processes. It takes a way a lot of the cumbersome nature of printing out and signing multiple pages. It also does a very nice job with user interface and user experience, as it highlights the areas that still need to be signed and also jumps automatically to the next place. If a signature line hasn't been filled out appropriately, it will bring you back to that section in order to complete it, which is very helpful.

What do you dislike?

It is difficult to have a custom signature

I need signatures for my consulting business on contracts. It makes it super easy for my clients, who are often solo entrepreneurs.

DocuSign review by <span>Gasia B.</span>
Gasia B.

Excellent Document Signing Utility

What do you like best?

What I found great about this utility is that it is so simple to use. The first time you use it, you set up a signature unique and likable to you. Then every time you log in, you can just click on the places to sign and it automatically signs in your chosen signature style.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, there isn't anything I disliked, except a minor peeve was that the software times out very quickly, so you have to log in again to be able to print a hard copy of the document you just signed. However, I do understand it is for security reasons.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The first time you use it, take your time and pick a signature you like to ensure you always want to sign in that manner. Also, take your time to explore the document and choose to print right away rather than waiting. It helps to ensure the document sign in doesn't time out.

Honestly, the biggest issue that DocuSign solves is the fact that we all have busy lives and cannot physically be at a specific location to sign a document. With DocuSign, you can be anywhere in the world and sign an important document and ensure that the process does not get delayed. The biggest benefit I realized was when I purchased my first home recently. Having the previous owner and myself living hours apart, having DocuSign allowed us to sign in the comfort of our home and allow the processing of our loan docs to go smoothly and quickly.

Learn more about DocuSign

DocuSign Videos

DocuSign Downloads

Learning about DocuSign?

* We monitor all DocuSign reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.