DocuSign

DocuSign

(1,096)

DocuSign makes it easy and fast to get your documents signed. Whether you need to close a big sales contract, keep your company trade secrets safe with an NDA or buy a home, DocuSign helps you get a signature anytime, anywhere, on any device.

Work for DocuSign?

Learning about DocuSign?

DocuSign Reviews

Ask DocuSign a Question
DocuSign review by Phil A.
Phil A.

"Quick and Easy!"

What do you like best?

I love how fast and easy it is to get important things done. Contract negotiations are hard enough without endless papers flying back and forth. I feel good knowing I get online, up to date, easily archivable copies of my important contracts that I can address quickly without having to even get up and scan them. As someone with a busy job, even these small efficiency gains feel like huge wins for me.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything about the service that isn't exactly what I need.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's simple and effective to use. In fact, it's so easy I'm struggling to add more meat to this review. The only other recommendation I have is that depending on your status as a government contractor or healthcare provider or other specialized field, you may need to research whether DocuSign meets all your regulatory obligations. But for the world of industrial safety supplies, it's perfect!

In eCommerce, I do business with vendors and software providers that can be next door, two states over, or in Europe. DocuSign allows me to quickly and painlessly negotiate deals with people all over the world. I also use it in my personal life for things like college payment contracts.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about DocuSign
Showing 1,113 DocuSign reviews
DocuSign review by Robert P.
Robert P.

"The best software to sign documents digitally"

What do you like best?

This is one of the most helpful softwares I use at work. With Docusign, I don´t have to spend money printing documents and sending them to customers to sign. It is easy to load a document, point where you need the customer to sign or fill a field, and send it with no problem. The customer only needs to receive it and sign it digitally, with no need to have a Docusign account.

Also, you can include payment options to send invoices, without any hassle, so it is very easy to collect payments in the same process

What do you dislike?

To be honest, is difficult to dislike something, because even the customer support was superb. It is a very intuitive and easy to use software.

Maybe the only thing that can be improved is that they allow you to have various users with the same account

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is hands down the easiest way to sign documents digitally and save paper and the world

I am solving several business problems. I was spending a lot of money on original documents and waiting for customers to print them, sign them and then scan them. With Docusign everything is very easy, and I am saving the world and saving a lot of money without using any paper.

In addition, we did not have a tool to send invoices and collect payments, and we solved it with Docusign. Now we can integrate it with Stripe so problem totally solved

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about DocuSign
DocuSign review by Sam S.
Sam S.

"Does what it promises, but there are many other options out there."

What do you like best?

Simple, works on all platforms. Easy for layman to implement and get documents signed without hassle. Helpful for paperless systems to maintain compliance with signature requirements on financial documents, consent forms, contracts and the like. Simple implementation, did not require technical expertise to set up. I especially like how easy it is for customers to get into the platform and sign something, it seems anybody can accomplish this regardless of their computer system be it mobile, desktop, or tablet.

What do you dislike?

The cost is higher than many of its competitors, I believe this is just due to the name recognition. For performing such a basic task such as signing a document there are less costly options available within many ERP or CRM platforms.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definately do it if your current systems don't already have a digital signature system in place. Not a bad add-on for traditional paper systems. Easy to use for everyone involved, no technical experience required.

Saving paper and speeding admissions process for new clients. Allows us to get important financial and consent forms signed and filed without forcing people to print/fax/scan paper just to get a signature. Has completely eliminated our need for pen and paper during new client admissions.

What E-Signature solution do you use?

DocuSign review by Matt T.
Matt T.

"Trusted eSignature Brand"

What do you like best?

Brand recognition is a main draw for DocuSign customers that I've worked with. It's a brand that people tend to trust. Second to that I highly value the tight integration between DocuSign, Drawloop and Salesforce. This combination has allowed me to setup some really great automation processes for documents requiring signature.

What do you dislike?

Some of our customers have had challenges with navigating the signing experience. Some will think they've completed the signing process when they have not, and that causes frustration or delays. DocuSign does allow some customization to the signing experience, but unfortunately that customization is global for your system. You have to use the same signing experience across all of your documents.

The biggest benefit is the reduced time to complete the signing process. The automated routing capabilities of DocuSign have enabled us to significantly reduce turnaround and cost over a traditional paper process where documents must be physically mailed out, or wait in queues to be signed by different parties.

DocuSign review by Akshita N.
Akshita N.

"Easy to use and very good app for keeping signature records at one place"

What do you like best?

This is the best app to keep your important signed documents at one place.

we have been using this app from the start and it helped ua to keep our all important records at one place.

You can generate templates which you need on regular basis and you can make changes when ever you want.. You can send all the documents that needs to be signed at a mailing address that need your attention. You can always maintain the priority of the signatory.

What do you dislike?

Need a little Guidance to understand the use Once understood you can easily maintain all your documentation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is the perfect app to store all you signed records at one place. We have we using the same since the start of our company and we are so sure that this is the best app we are using for signing our paper works.

The home page helps you to keep a eye on unsigned records which need your attentation.

I would suggest this small app for the company need documentation and need the signatures at one place.

App is easy to use once we learn how to use. And need only few steps to complete all the documentation signed.

Happy User.

Its really help us to maintain our records of Contractors and all singed documents that are legal and that need to keep records as per the USCIS rules.

It really help us to keep our records at one place.

DocuSign review by Chandan D.
Chandan D.

"DocuSign is the ultimate esignature tool"

What do you like best?

Impeccable signing experience.

SaaS based cloud solution

Encryption is top notch

Platform independent. You can sign from any platform let it be Windows, Android or iOS

Device independent. Works like a charm over all mobile devices like Phone, iPad, Tablets and of course Browsers.

New Sign Experience makes it more responsive and fast - like Liquid.

Reporting module provides accurate statistics of DocuSign Usage.

Reports can be scheduled to be delivered.

Administration is extremely easy and very effective.

User addition as well as Leavers process is crisp.

Availability of workflows

Upload signature functionality

Security and authenticity

Huge options for customizations for Admins

Separate environments for QAS and PROD

What do you dislike?

DocuSign can improve the following -

Better support for highly customized forms. They sometimes break on some browsers.

Better testing of products before releasing to customers.

Reporting can be improved with more information regarding documents.

Reporting permission management can be improved.

Integration with third party softwares and services can be improved.

DocuSign Connect should support more environments.

Recommendations to others considering the product

DocuSign is very good for e signatures.

Saves money time and effort in getting documents signed.

Saves the environment by reducing carbon footprint.

DocuSign supports the environment by reducing carbon foot print and improving the environment.

Reduction in paper based and ink based signature saves trees.

Reduction in paper based and ink based signature saves time taken to move the documents from one signer to next.

Reduces time taken to complete Signing process.

Workflow mechanism ensures documents are moved along the proper path.

Saves time and money and improves process making it LEAN oriented

DocuSign review by Janell S.
Janell S.

"Using in financial institution"

What do you like best?

DocuSign is changing the way we do business. Not just for documents that we need to have signed, but internally using Powerforms. It is transformational.

What do you dislike?

I would like to have more admin controls and more functionality for the more creative, "outside of the box" things that we are using DocuSign for.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take one of the DocuSign certification classes!

Our phone representatives are now able to do their own loan signings remotely, without forcing people to come in to the branch to sign.We're finally catching up to the rest of the world! We are also using Powerforms to replace paper and old electronic forms for internal use, which is giving us better information and accuracy because employees can't just re-send an old version of the form. They just click the link and go!

*** Following up: I now work for another financial institution and they also use it for document storage as well.

DocuSign review by Naomi H.
Naomi H.

"Makes signing easy with few glitches"

What do you like best?

It's very simple and straightforward to design a form with fields that are easy to customize. Simple workflow options are also easy to manage. The admin side of things is also fairly simple. The user interface is actually really aesthetically pleasing. Because of the nice, clean, easy interface, it was a tool that I was able to train others on in a short amount of time.

What do you dislike?

There are some glitches that are hard to figure out, and the help desk area is a little convoluted and not as easily and streamlined as the rest of the product. Moving from the classic experience to the new experience was difficult, and we bought the project right during the transition. There were some things that were offered on one side of things, but not on the other. There was also an issue of signing up for a trial version, and then signing up for a full account, and somehow two accounts were created with two sign-in email addresses, and we'd have to get them merged. It was confusing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It really is effective at helping manage and streamline the signing of documents, and I don't think there's a better product out there for this.

We have so many documents that require signatures. DocuSign seriously reduced the need for inter-office paper mail, reducing labor costs and errors.

DocuSign review by Angeline A.
Angeline A.

"DocuSign review"

What do you like best?

It makes signing docs so convenient! I like that I don't have to download whatever I have to sign and then figure out ways to sign it. It really makes things so convenient. The signature you adopt is also pretty cool! I like the realistic signature. Cute handwritten-like font haha

What do you dislike?

At first, I was very skeptic (still kinda am). It seemed very sketchy. I mean, it's not really my signature, so I was skeptic as to how this can be legit. Perhaps they can find a way to assure their customers the legal possible stuff.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Makes life easy! You can conveniently sign documents. Really cool, realistic signature you can adopt too! :)

I don't have much problems in terms of using it. I guess my only problem is the legitimacy of adopting a signature. Like, what if I encounter some legal complication; will this make a problem? But for the benefits: really saved me a lot of time and made my life easy!

DocuSign review by jenny h.
jenny h.

"My docusign review"

What do you like best?

We use this software to have our clients sign the papwerwork needed for us to be able to help them repair their credit. It is very easy to use. I love the fact that it comes with a ton of different templates that you can edit so that they better fit what you need them for.

What do you dislike?

To be honest I really have not found anything about this software that I don't like. We switched over from dispute suite and the signing process and the voice process was extremely difficulty but with docusign I have had no issues to this point.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a software that allows your clients to be able to sign things online on their own time in an easy fashion this is the software you want to use.

This software allows us to be able to send a contract to our clients using an established templete and let them sign it while they are on the phone with us. If they are not able to sign at the time they are on the phone they can esign later and we still receive the information that they have signed as soon as they do it.

DocuSign review by Drew H.
Drew H.

"Easy to use - intuitive - secure"

What do you like best?

Docusign is very easy to use and incredibly intuitive. I have experienced that it is secure, and fulfills my needs as well as the needs of my clients. I can send them Docusign documents and expect that they will intuitively understand how to e-sign it without printing out, without instruction, and without any issues. This makes it very nice for me, as it helps with my own brand in streamlining their operations and processes. It takes a way a lot of the cumbersome nature of printing out and signing multiple pages. It also does a very nice job with user interface and user experience, as it highlights the areas that still need to be signed and also jumps automatically to the next place. If a signature line hasn't been filled out appropriately, it will bring you back to that section in order to complete it, which is very helpful.

What do you dislike?

It is difficult to have a custom signature

I need signatures for my consulting business on contracts. It makes it super easy for my clients, who are often solo entrepreneurs.

DocuSign review by Pradeep  G.
Pradeep G.

"Most flexible way of getting the document signed"

What do you like best?

With both parties doing the e-sign is the best part which saves lot of link in the printer and very importantly time.I use the mobile app a lot and it's pretty good and user friendly.

What do you dislike?

Nothing much to dislike. I would say the month-to month subscription is little expensive for some businesses.

Recommendations to others considering the product

DocuSign is really useful getting work done fast and also saves lot of money with paper and ink. I have seen difference is time it takes for manual sing and by using DocuSign and the results are excellent.

We used to have very long process of getting the documents singed which require the vendor to print, sign, scan and email the documents. Some time this reduces the quality of the document too. With docusign, we have the paper work done pretty fast with best quality.

DocuSign review by jen h.
jen h.

"Docusign review"

What do you like best?

The convenience of being able to edit the document to have it say what we need it to say so that the client completely understands the process they will go through and how much it is going to cost them.

What do you dislike?

At times it can a little confusing for the client to be able to figure out where exactly they have to sign have had a few clients that had trouble finding all of the spots where they had to initial and sign.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure when you go over something with the person you want to sign the forms you send them through docusign that you stay on the phone with them and instruct them on exactly how many boxes and spots there are for them to sign at.

Docu Sign allows us to be able to have the client completely sign all forms necessary for us to get them started in our program before we hangup the phone. All details of what we are to be doing for them is clearly laid out in the docusign form we use.

DocuSign review by Rishabh R.
Rishabh R.

"DocuSign - The Safest and easiest way for electronic signature"

What do you like best?

In DocuSign uploading a document for signature or retrieve it is fairly a simple process It allows to enter the name and email address of each person who need to electronically sign then use drag and drop to specify which fields need to be filled in by signers. We are using Docusign for our Sales team where all the legal and sales contracts are getting electronically signed using DocuSign.

What do you dislike?

DocuSign should allow a customized platform to integrate it with other web application. I would love to see if Docusign can provide a platform through which we can access the information via API / Webservice calls.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use, Cloud storage, Legally Safe and secure, Secure authentication method,100% availability without any issues.

DocuSign is the best feature we have for our Sales team for procuring the digitally signed sales contracts and legal documents via secure process. At docuSign all the electronic signatures are legal and safe to use for signing important/confidential documents.

DocuSign review by Kevin P.
Kevin P.

"Signatures made easy"

What do you like best?

Docusign has a great integration with Salesforce that allows for documents to be sent automatically with tags already in place with the click of a couple buttons. Click and drag functionality is easy to use and it’s easy to create custom fields. The mobile app is fantastic as well and makes for easy on the go signature.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the fact that you cannot delete or void an agreement without a notification being sent out to the original recipient. I would like there to be a way to either send a notification that the document was deleted/voided or to just delete with no email. If there are different versions of a document that have been sent and I want to go back through and clean things up, it causes confusion if a contract has already been signed.

Docusign allows me to easily get agreements signed by two parties with minimal back and forth. It allows people to access documents on the go for signatures even out of the office with no computer access.

DocuSign review by Alaina S.
Alaina S.

"Great product for electronic document signing!"

What do you like best?

I like that I can create my documents with any program I want, however I want, and upload it into DocuSign. From there I can add all of the places I want filled in by the user or auto-filled by the system.

What do you dislike?

I had a little trouble with the expiration dates on the forms (a glitch in the system) and had to re-create a few of them, however, this is a quick and easy processes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is definitely the way to go. You can send documents electronically as well as handle them in person. If you already have them in your computer, all you have to do is upload them and easily add the boxes to fill in. There are many ways to customize them as well. If you have multiple versions of the same document, all you have to do is create a copy of the template and replace the document.

This expedites the program we offer. We used to mail the documents to our potential clients and wait for them to be mailed back. This saves us and the clients so much time. It allows helps us get all of the information we need since there is a "required field" feature that doesn't allow them to finish the document if they don't fill them all in.

DocuSign review by Chris P.
Chris P.

"Great tool"

What do you like best?

It makes the signature process seamless when set up well

What do you dislike?

It can be clunky to get the right template in lace, and sometime the field are slightly askew after I apply to template to a new document. It is a minor in convenience. Also I had a problem with Docusigns landing in spam, but it had something to do with our email servers needing to be formatted for Docusign. Talk to your It guy about it is apparently easy to fix.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you talk to your IT guy about setting up the email server to send Docusign, I am not familiar with thte technical side of it, and it is apparently an easy fix, but many of our Docusign were landing in spam for a time.

Make it easier for people to buy. It has become so integral to our process and industry that clients expect it now.

I highly recommend to anyone who has not adopted this tool yet.

DocuSign review by Seema D.
Seema D.

"Cost and Time Saving Approval Software"

What do you like best?

I like best that we can save paper, no longer do we need to print forms to have signed only to scan them in and trash the paper copies. There is a large green savings with DocuSign and we are glad to be able to use it in our company globally.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that we cannot edit previously signed documents, I understand the legality behind it but admins should have more options on how to correct or change documents.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Any company that requires signatures should obtain this software. It is easy to use, hassle free and eco friendly. The time savings for our company out weigh the costs dramatically. This software improves visibility for our global teams and increases proficiency and communication.

We are globally able to now approve projects, and execute plans in real time vs. waiting for multiple signatures.

DocuSign review by Eileen Moran C.
Eileen Moran C.

"Extremely easy document signing and sending"

What do you like best?

Easy to use and secure place for signing and storing your contracts

What do you dislike?

Document limits don't go by the calendar month, so it can be confusing when you are running low.

Recommendations to others considering the product

DocuSign is very easy to use and it is actually fun to drag and drop the signature and other fields into documents. I've learned from experience that for some contracts, it's a good idea to send the draft by email if there's a chance that the person wants to change it. Once you send a document, it counts towards your monthly total even if it is not signed.

I am never the signer of the contracts, and DocuSign makes it easy for me to track the status, remind people, and get notified when the document is completed by adding myself as a person to get a copy when it is finished.

This saves time for everyone and makes it easy for people to sign documents on the road without having to print and scan documents.

Sending contracts and other documents to be signed is much easier because you don't have to waste paper by printing them and time in scanning them. They're already digital documents and can just be uploaded, signed online and downloaded after everyone signs.

DocuSign review by Amy A.
Amy A.

"Great for freelancers to send contracts for signature!"

What do you like best?

DocuSign's UI is intuitive. It's easy to use and setup. You can save documents to a template for commonly used docs (in my case - my standard contract terms and scope of work) that you frequently send to clients for signature. If the recipient has never used DocuSign, its easy for just about anyone to use and sign. I set up a template and inserted fields for the recipient to sign and sent for signature in about 20 minutes.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, the only thing that was a bit challenging was figuring out how to setup and use a template, but I used the help feature to solve that problem.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product for freelancers and super affordable. Save yourself time and get contracts back faster by using this product.

I am a full-time freelance writer and DocuSign makes it easy to send contracts/scope of work to clients for signature. It speeds up the process of getting a new client on board because no one wants to print, sign, scan in and email a document to get things going. It saves time and makes the process easier for everyone involved!

DocuSign review by Sarah U.
Sarah U.

"Easy to use!"

What do you like best?

This is a super quick and easy way to allow clients to sign documents and store contracts.

What do you dislike?

Uploading contracts can be a bit confusing and pricing can get high.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a really excellent service to subscribe to. It allows you to present a contract in a professional manner, show the client exactly where to sign and how to sign, then gives you the ability to go back and retrieve the document when needed.

My recommendation would be to review the templates and familiarize yourself with how to use Docusign so as not to waste the amount of contracts you pay for each month.

This is perfect for a small business.

I love being able to send out a contract and getting a notification when the receiver opens and reads it. It's also really easy to retrieve a contract and signature if needed.

DocuSign review by Lark I.
Lark I.

"Keeps things amazingly simple. Even for non-techy clients "

What do you like best?

I like that the process is very simple and minimalist. I've usually used this service with non-techy clients used to working with paper so it was important that the process was very easy to figure out. It's also really important that the mobile workflow is easy as well since the main benefit of Docusign vs old methods is convenience. Luckily, their mobile workflow is great!

What do you dislike?

One of the competitors is less expensive and does a similar job. However I'd say that Docusign definitely has a better interface that is clearer for users.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Docusign is the best e-sign service I've come across. However I do sometimes use their competitor due to costs because our usage is low. This would be a perfect service for those who sign contracts more regularly.

Docusign allows you to send and receive binding contracts. Many clients are used to printing out and mailing contracts so it's been great to get them doing it online. It's so much more convenient.

DocuSign review by Stephen H.
Stephen H.

"Get rid of paper in your processes!"

What do you like best?

Docusign is an simple yet complete suite to help you remove paper from your business processes. We have integrated Docusign in our SaaS software and it has enabled our customers to streamline their processes and close deals much faster.

Best bits:

- Great mobile integration

- Nice tools for document creation and marking up

- Simple integration API for custom software

- Great reports

- Removes paper waste

What do you dislike?

Pricing can get up there with full usage but when you consider the feature set this is quite a minor dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have paper documents or processes across any or all of you business then do take the plunge and make use of Docusign to digitise these processes.

Docusign has helped both our customers and ourselves to remove inefficient and insecure paper documents from our business processes. This has led to much quicker sales processes and much more transparent and audited documentation.

Particularly useful has been the enablement of capturing a signature on a mobile device.

DocuSign review by Megan M.
Megan M.

"DocuSign has changed the way I work! "

What do you like best?

I love using DocuSign! As a recruiter, I am constantly sending out offer letters and this is the easiest way to keep track of all of our sign on paperwork. It syncs great with our online program, Smart Recruiters as well as we are able to send copies to not only our Recruiting team and the candidate, but also our HR Team as well.

What do you dislike?

There really is not much I dislike about the program. However, if you did need to make a change on a document- you have to go in and copy the entire document again, making it a few extra steps for our company.

Cost and efficiency. This saves us so much time as well as does a great job at reminding our team about deadlines.

DocuSign review by Kath F.
Kath F.

"Best Confidential Signing Service"

What do you like best?

DocuSign makes it so easy to send documents for people, sign yourself, and edit documents after you have sent them. I don't know how many contracts I have sent that have small changes to them that DocuSign allows me to change and resend. Excellent feature.

What do you dislike?

The cost - DocuSign business licenses are incredibly costly, especially for a small business. But the time that it saves when you are working with a remote and extremely busy executive team does make up for a bit.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is an industry standard at this point,

As mentioned before, this allows me to send documents to my CEO who may be traveling the globe at any point and have something signed off immediately. SOW's are signed super fast and sent back to the client. This allows our work to flow at a faster pace.

DocuSign review by Owen S.
Owen S.

"Top of the Industry"

What do you like best?

DocuSign has revolutionized the way that we do business by dramatically speeding our intake process and our ability to obtain accurate, error-free paperwork. DocuSign's web interface and applications are intuitive and efficient.

What do you dislike?

The only issue we have with DocuSign is their offline capability. Offline singing does exist through the DocuSign application, but the functionality is reduced to the point where it no longer meets our needs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

DocuSign is deeply intuitive and easy to use, I would highly recommend it to any corporation looking to expedite the process of obtaining signatures and reduce their reliance on paper

We use DocuSign to reduce the amount of paper we use in the process of on-boarding new clients and HR-related functions. It saves us a tremendous amount of time and money.

DocuSign review by Kiaya C.
Kiaya C.

"DocuSign for the Enterprise"

What do you like best?

DocuSign is an easy e-signature interface that was easily rolled out for both external and internal signature needs. As a company, we have streamlined all company signatures with DocuSign that has reduced turn-around times up to 78%. This has been crucial for the business to track and sign customer contracts to ensure signature times for revenue recognition.

It is very easy to use from both a sender and signer perspective. The UI is intuitive and as a customer, it is imperative that we do not have to help our customers through the signing process.

Another awesome feature is their "Any Signer" or signing groups feature. This allows multiple signers to be on a single email. This way we can streamline our signer's email to be an alias and allow multiple people sign envelopes that was sent to a single email.

What do you dislike?

The DocuSign for Salesforce connector is not as robust as I would like. The largest gap with Out of the Box DS for SF is the lack of knowledge of which documents are being sent within SFDC via Docusign. We use partner, Drawloop, to fill in the void of Docusign -> Salesforce automation. It allows us to customize more complex routing logic dependent deal size, type, etc.

Another dislike of the tool is the administration of DocuSign users and sharing of envelopes. Unlike an enterprise solution like SFDC, DOcuSign is very B2C in regards to it's sharing and permissions levels. As an administrator, I have to go user by user and share each user's envelopes to every user that should have the access rights to see envelopes. For example, there are a handful of accounting and Sales Operations members that need to see all Sales Reps envelopes in process. This allows them to view the documents that are currently in process and to assist sales if needed. I have to go into 100+ users individually and share their envelopes with each Accounting/SalesOps user. It would be nice to have profile wide sharing rules to allow a certain profile to see all envelopes of users with another profile.

Recommendations to others considering the product

DocuSign is the best in class tool. But, word from someone who implemented the tool - Docusign is an e-signature tool, NOT a contract management tool. We tried to make DS be both and it did not work leading to increased project timelines and lack of adoption. When we decoupled DS from being a contract management tool, we had much higher success and adoption using the tool the way it is intended to be used.

Docusign has allowed the business to transact with customers, vendors, and internal employees faster than ever. It has been very important to see where documents are in the signing process, where the bottlenecks in the signing process are and has allowed us to change processes to make it easier to transact business with. Docusign has also made it easier to prove proof signature and time of signature for revenue recognition needs.

DocuSign review by Robert G.
Robert G.

"Secured Document signing"

What do you like best?

I really enjoy that this app allows me to secure and protect my contracts, letters , forms and more for all my electronic signatures. It gives me verification that my document has been signed electronically. It makes it easier in emergencies when you need a signature right away to meet a deadline

What do you dislike?

Sometimes when I receive an email to securely sign a document that I received requires a password to sign my document, but never receive the password I need to use from whomever sent me my document to sign off on or the password that I did receive does not work or may have expired and I have to contact my client for a new one that works to sign my document using DocuSign

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its a great tool tool to use to secure your documents that need a signature that you can't get otherwise from someone that's not in front of you to sign.

We are able to save our verification electronic signatures after a client has signed off on a form and have a record of it in case we lose a hard copy for it.

DocuSign review by Josh B.
Josh B.

"Love it! Close deals with partners FAST and EASY."

What do you like best?

I really like the fact that anyone who I send a contract to via DocuSign, it's very easy to jump into and legally sign the document. Making it fully compatible for the legal department.

What do you dislike?

There really haven't been any issues that I dislike. Maybe the price could be lower but you shouldn't worry about this if it's for the company's sake.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're still signing PDF documents by hand... using a pen – you need to stop :) And give your self a relief. DocuSign will help you step into the e-signature future.

We create software for Mac and Windows. And like most businesses – There's always a great opportunity t to benefit together with partners in the same niche or so. We either sell our software in bundles or directly with partners who sell similar apps. In the end – to make sure both ends comply and execute everything as planned (or know the consequences), we create an agreement with terms that all parties have to agree on. We use DocuSign to send these agreements to partners for review and signatures & Vice versa.

DocuSign review by User in Internet

"DocuSign - Essential Application for Sales People"

What do you like best?

- Digitally Craft, Curate, and Execute documents from anywhere in the world

- e-signature is no longer a nice to have, it's a must have for fast and efficient sales teams

- Eliminate paper waste

- Real-time updates of signer journey

- Great mobile App

- My top application as a sales person, next to my phone, email, and CRM

What do you dislike?

- DocuSign isn't cheap, but neither is your sales team. Have your sales team spend more time selling and less time creating and chasing contracts with DocuSign's e-signature solution

- Time your sales people gain from not chasing manual contracts should more than pay for itself

Recommendations to others considering the product

Companies not leveraging DocuSign are putting themselves at a significant disadvantage. Stop wasting time with manual contracts and empower your sales team to quickly create, manage, and execute contracts. I highly recommend Docusign's Salesforce integration.

DocuSign isn't cheap, but neither is the time of your sales team. Get them to spend more time selling and less time managing contracts by leveraging DocuSign.

Your company looks like a dinosaur in the eyes of a prospect if you're not leveraging e-signature

I've used DocuSign at 3 companies. I can't imagine being in sales and not using DocuSign. I still can't believe some companies don't leverage e-signature.

DocuSign review by Christopher M.
Christopher M.

"DocuSign Review"

What do you like best?

One of the best parts about DocuSign is the ease of creating and signing documents, their Drag and Drop editor for initials and signatures is extremely handy.

What do you dislike?

My biggest issue with DocuSign is that there is no way to edit a document. For example: Say you go through your document and place all the initial and signature areas, then as you're going through you notice that one is missing. There's no way to edit or fix it before sending it on to the client!

This isn't an issue for enterprise customers but for us that have the smaller plans, that's one of our limited amount of contracts wasted.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to read all of your contracts carefully while placing signature boxes, don't miss one because you'll have to start over and resend the contract.

DocuSign replaces the need for emailing contracts, printing them, signing, and re-scanning them. It also remedies the need to send multiple copies of contracts back and forth.

DocuSign review by Courtney D.
Courtney D.

"DocuSign Makes Signatures Painless"

What do you like best?

DocuSign has saved so much time for businesses everywhere. They've made it seamless to send and receive signed documents, saving so much time. It's very convenient for me to be able to initiate the signing process, especially for NDA's, via email rather than in person. Being a tech company, everything we do is online, so it would add a level of non-synchronicity to our business if this process wasn't available to us via electronics.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it's a bit tedious to figure out a new format when creating it on ones' own. Other than that, I don't really have any complaints. It seems like everything works really well, and it is for the most part, very user friendly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great to use for businesses, and especially for entrepreneurs or those with their own business.

The best way that this application has helped our business is saving tons of time and effort. It's so much more user-friendly to be able to just send something over electronically, rather than having to waste time and effort meeting with a person, printing a document, and making sure it gets signed. One other benefit is the ability to save paper and ink with not having to print anything out in order to get signatures. We would like to leave as small a footprint as possible, and not having to print out a huge packet for someone to review helps us achieve this.

DocuSign review by Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.

"No more paper!"

What do you like best?

Docusign has been an easy system for us to use in the office. From across the hall we can get contracts signed by multiple people in a matter of minutes - and have an electronic record.

What do you dislike?

I love free programs - Docusign isn't free (and it shouldn't be), but the cost may be a little higher than I'd like.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are so many programs out there that do the same thing as DocuSign - and I assume there are free programs as well. I would have loved to learn how to use Adobe DC for this purpose because it's a multi-functional tool (all the fun PDF modifying tools - along with electronic signatures).

Overall - our company has been happy with DocuSign though - we have a lot less filing cabinets in the office!

We don't have to print contracts, have one person sign, mail to another for a signature, and wait for the final copy to return. It's wonderful!

DocuSign review by Ashley M.
Ashley M.

"Can sales get any easier?"

What do you like best?

As an insurance agent, one of the worst things on the planet is having to chase down an insured for their signature. For a reasonable cost, I can email any document, any time from anywhere to a client and have a form signed at the click of a button. And nearly everyone has access to email on a device these days so very rarely do I run into a situation when this product can't be used.

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike anything. It's user friendly, fairly priced and so convenient.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Fully integrates with our agency management system, which is AMS360.

As I said in the "what do you like best" section, this has made my life so much easier. I'm saving time, money and frustration nearly every single day using DocuSign.

DocuSign review by Russ M.
Russ M.

"Life Sciences Usage"

What do you like best?

Great sales response and customer service. Their team was very engaged and willing to listen to our needs. Actual GUI was somewhat dated however, and not easy to move from Admin to User role, but was uncluttered and pretty efficient. Performance was better than other solutions that we evaluated

What do you dislike?

The 21 CFR 11 module may be compliant via their validation team/partners, but lacked some controls on users (printed name, etc.) that we would have liked to see. We are still considering using DocuSign, but may have to institute additional procedural controls for our use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I believe that DocuSign will move in the right direction in the Life Sciences area if they choose to integrate the Part 11 module and allow users to customize their signature control more.

As a contract research organization (CRO), we were able to start using compliant e-signatures in our work flows.

DocuSign review by Jin P.
Jin P.

"Answer to all online form signatures"

What do you like best?

The best part about Docusign is how easy it is to set up templates for new documents and how it standardizes how my company does it's contract signatures etc.

What do you dislike?

The only dislike for me personally is that it logs you out quite frequently and have to log in again. But that is for security so I can't really complain about that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are also looking to standardize the way contracts are signed this is a product I highly recommend. There are many features that you can utilize to make the process even easier.

The largest business problem we solved was standardizing our way of sending contracts for signatures within the company. This allows for both us and our customers an easy and paper free method of signing contracts.

DocuSign review by Gasia B.
Gasia B.

"Excellent Document Signing Utility"

What do you like best?

What I found great about this utility is that it is so simple to use. The first time you use it, you set up a signature unique and likable to you. Then every time you log in, you can just click on the places to sign and it automatically signs in your chosen signature style.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, there isn't anything I disliked, except a minor peeve was that the software times out very quickly, so you have to log in again to be able to print a hard copy of the document you just signed. However, I do understand it is for security reasons.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The first time you use it, take your time and pick a signature you like to ensure you always want to sign in that manner. Also, take your time to explore the document and choose to print right away rather than waiting. It helps to ensure the document sign in doesn't time out.

Honestly, the biggest issue that DocuSign solves is the fact that we all have busy lives and cannot physically be at a specific location to sign a document. With DocuSign, you can be anywhere in the world and sign an important document and ensure that the process does not get delayed. The biggest benefit I realized was when I purchased my first home recently. Having the previous owner and myself living hours apart, having DocuSign allowed us to sign in the comfort of our home and allow the processing of our loan docs to go smoothly and quickly.

DocuSign review by William L.
William L.

"A convenient signing option that can actually transform some businesses"

What do you like best?

DocuSign is a secure and easy to use e-signature product that saves us time and allows us to provide a modern and convenient signing option to our customers. Using it is not complicated on either end. The customer typically can open a document and understand what needs to be done to sign it with any special instructions. It makes us look more professional and saves us from processing more paperwork and scanning and emailing.

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike anything about DocuSign. Even if it had half as many capabilities, I'd probably still find it worth while to use. Anything that can cut down paperwork and time is a great asset to our business.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want an easy solution for document signing that doesn't take long to get started, DocuSign is popular and trusted choice you should definitely check out. If getting documents signed in a timely fashion is critical to your business, this can really give your business a boost, and even transform it.

We can ensure that documents are filled out properly since the document can automatically warn signers when certain fields aren't completed. We can get contracts signed more swiftly and with less errors. The automated features help us to ensure documents are complete and saves us from back and forth issues with clients.

DocuSign review by Administrator

"Limited signature options, but honest phone support"

What do you like best?

Easy to import documents and create templates for signature.

Perhaps the best feature of DocuSign is their phone support. It is extremely easy to reach a human being on the phone in less than 5 minutes. Once you have someone on the phone, the odds are very good that they will be able to give you pertinent and helpful advice.

It is extremely easy to edit and correct documents once they have been sent out for signature.

What do you dislike?

It is not easy (or intuitive) to be able to share your templates with other team members.

Also, DocuSign is not the ideal software if you are anticipating more than 100 documents a year, or need more than 1 person to administrate, as the plans can get pricey if you are going to process a lot of documents and have a few admins. This point is not made very clear when you first sign up to use docusign for your business.

Although it is easy to edit and correct forms once they have been sent out, the recipient does not automatically receive an update.

Finally, it can be difficult to figure out how to have 2 individuals sign 1 document.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Not a great service to use unless you have less than 100 documents a year that need signing.

I used DocuSign to collect signatures on legal paperwork from clients and participants.

DocuSign review by Matt M.
Matt M.

"Streamlines our click-through terms of use agreement"

What do you like best?

I really like that I can just share a web URL with prospective clients to protect our IP during their free trial. This feature has saved me countless hours of logging in and creating new contracts for each potential client. Also, it reflects well on us as a company that our discovery and onboarding phase is so well automated. Clients appreciate that we've put so much thought into minimizing the lag time involved in granting access to our software demos.

What do you dislike?

Initially, I found it confusing in dealing with templates vs. new contracts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try. Companies dealing with higher volumes of contracts will realize even greater benefits than I have.

Major time savings. I'm able to automate the process of having new clients click through our terms of use agreement.

DocuSign review by Laurie D.
Laurie D.

"Essential for our industry "

What do you like best?

Our agents love the integration offered with a real estate software called Ziplogix and the ability to use it on any device. Our clients like the fact that it is user friendly.

What do you dislike?

With integration, there can be problems. Docusign requires reauthorization, however this ends up being a denial of access when going through the 3rd party software. The only way to solve it is to completely delete the information and then re-save it. When time is of the essence this becomes a problem.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend having more templates/training on templates for ease of use. We almost never use it, outside of Zipforms for this reason. Also, if you are integrating with ZipForm Plus, have a script for your helpdesk for when the integration breaks. The person using will suddenly get an Invalid Credentials error. This happens regularly for us. The problem isn't invalid credentials, they simply need to be erased / saved / re-entered.

This product enables us to do contract work with clients in different cities as well as keep all the documents in electronic format.

DocuSign review by Administrator in Market Research
Administrator in Market Research

"Using DocuSign For Internet Based Business"

What do you like best?

In doing market research and business background reports I am generally in ownership of the private or sensitive information of other companies. I have worked with everyone from banks to government agencies to pizza shops. Because of this I am often under confidentiality agreements. DocuSign has excellent features allowing me to limit which documents are seen by which individuals, even when multiple recipients are included.

Also, I run an entirely internet based company. Each employee works from his or her own space often many miles away. This makes the simple task of a legal ink to paper signature a hassle. DocuSign has clearly cut the time and stress required to get a quick signature in the digital world.

What do you dislike?

The downside to DocuSign is price. I have a relatively small business. At $300 for a 12 month subscription, I find this expensive for a convenience software. While I enjoy it; It is not necessarily integral to my business. I have seen others, such as Hellosign, with lower price points. Still some offer pay as you go plans, which may be a better deal for the intermittent user.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend DocuSign to any company requesting more than 10 digital signatures a month.

The largest business problem solved for me is the simple signature. Like many new businesses, I am not some retail shop with a brick and mortar location. Getting signatures used to be a hassle... blurry fax, snail mail, driving. DocuSign is easy and I trust it’s security to get a legally binding signature from San Diego to Boston in seconds.

DocuSign review by User in Financial Services

"Makes my job easier"

What do you like best?

Eliminates the need for faxing to keep information secure. My company has high security standards, and without this software, we would have to send encrypted emails with passwords, and print documents to sign and scan or fax. This saves time and paper

What do you dislike?

Sometimes when I need to edit, I don't want to send a notification about it letting everyone know I messed up, not sure if I have that option. Also, working with some older people, its tough to get them to adopt this process, sometimes they still print things out and sign them when I send envelopes through docusign

Recommendations to others considering the product

Nice because you can use it to store documents once they are signed, and go back to them later. It has a singing order feature that is nice if you have multiple parties involved, ie on a contract. If you aren't able to use Google Drive at work due to compliance, like me, this is a nice alternative for collaborating on documents

Sending credit card authorizations and contracts without having to password protect emails. It saves me time I would have spent giving credit card info over the phone, or worse, playing phone tag to avoid leaving numbers on a voicemail machine.

DocuSign review by Kevin C.
Kevin C.

"Seamless digital signatures"

What do you like best?

Ease of use for both the sender and the signer is the number-one benefit for us. Among the features that stand out are integration with Salesforce and related third party applications (for example, Conga Composer) and auto-tagging (automatically placing signature and other fields in documents).

What do you dislike?

There's nothing about the e-signature product that I don't like. That said, I often find myself wishing that DocuSign would provide a more comprehensive solution for digital transaction management, from document creation and negotiation to post-signature management.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For most B2B software companies, the Standard plan is probably all you need. Every once in a while I find myself wishing we had access to a Business Pro feature, such as signing groups, but it doesn't justify the 60% list price premium.

Essentially every Smartling document that requires a signature flows through DocuSign. That includes customer ordering documents, data processing agreements, confidentiality agreements, contractor agreements, offer letters and employment contracts, and more. Across the board, DocuSign has made it faster and easier to manage these signature processes.

DocuSign review by Administrator

"DocuSign"

What do you like best?

I love the convince that this program has to offer. Clients can receive documents anywhere. Clients have the ability to sign on the go, which keeps our process rolling. There is no wait time!

What do you dislike?

I would like to see an feature that can be used that when a client is filling out information and it does not apply to them that they can leave blank and continue moving on. As it sits now the client cant move on and unless they know to place an N/A or XXX they always call because they are stuck.

Recommendations to others considering the product

DocuSign has been a great tool for us. It was super easy to customize the initial set up and make changes where needed. WE don't have to wait for out documents and it is secure.

The documents are sent and signed on the go. No longer do we wait for them to come in office or to be mailed.

DocuSign review by Derek L.
Derek L.

"A Great Way to Get Outstanding Contracts Signed"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to navigate the site. DocuSign has a nice design that flows very naturally. And it is easy to see what has been and needs to get done.

What do you dislike?

It can be a bit cumbersome to do batch work on contracts. There are some methods of automating signature placement, but it can be a bit time-consuming.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Tool around the Sandbox site. That offers you an opportunity to use a largely live version of the product, to test how to use it for your needs.

Our company was struggling to get some customers to sign old contracts. DocuSign finally offered a perfect solution for us to make it easy for customers to sign and get contracts back to us.

DocuSign review by Ian R.
Ian R.

"Gets deals completed MUCH faster!!!"

What do you like best?

In these times where many of us are so busy, getting back to the computer to print, sign/initial, scan and email back is often an arduous task with everything else we have going on. DocuSign has afforded me the ability to transact whether im on the go, or working from home. Excellent product that needs little direction!

What do you dislike?

I honestly wish there were a "dislike-oriented" statement to offer!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sign up for it! It's a bit more costly than their competitors, but it's also more widely accepted, complete with a time/date stamp, etc.

Ability to conduct business from anywhere so long as i have my phone and a

WiFi signal!

DocuSign review by User in Human Resources
User in Human Resources

"Excellent for On-the-Go Professionals"

What do you like best?

What I like the best is the fact that you can go on ahead and sign documents right on your smartphone and also save basic data such as company name and signature to place on documents. Makes it very quick, easy, and efficient to use and email out securely.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike is that I used a sending out signature by mistake and wrote to DocuSign about it and they never returned it back to be able to use since you only get 5.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a MUST if you want to get things done right away and not have to be in front of a computer or fax machine to send and receive documents which needs a signature as well! You can write on the form which makes it very cost-effective and time saving.

I am saving efficiency. I do not have to be next to a computer nor fax machine to receive and send documents. Before this document, I had to search for someone with a fax but not anymore. If a document needs my signature, I don't have to wait to go somewhere to print it off. I just download it on my phone, open up the app, and just load it to DocuSign and attach my saved signature and send it off right away! How amazing is that?

DocuSign review by Danielle S.
Danielle S.

"Assistant Portfolio Manager / Leasing Consultant"

What do you like best?

Docusign is a very streamlined product. You are able to create a single envelope for multiple documents and submit for signature, or create an individual document. Multiple Signers, especially beneficial if you have a guarantor signing for a client, in this case they are able to review the lease as well as sign off on documents without having to send them a separate envelope. Mobile capabilities! It is important in this day and age to be able to accommodate, and Docusign has got it all.

What do you dislike?

Setting up templates can be time consuming, but there is the option of setting up a "blank" template to a PDF. Once you've done this, you can upload a custom document that fits the general template and it will auto-populate the signatures/initials, etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This software is really worth purchasing, especially in you're in a demanding industry like Real Estate and Property Management.

The benefits of being able to collect a signature at any time are very convenient. It is easy to send and collect signatures from multiple parties on multiple documents. Having the option to expire a document within a certain amount of time and sending notifications as reminders is a huge plus!

DocuSign review by Victor T.
Victor T.

"Get signed contracts in faster "

What do you like best?

I like how I can just upload a PDF file and specify the required fields that need to be filled in and send it off to my clients all within DocuSign.

What do you dislike?

It was a bit difficult to figure out at first since there is no onboarding process or tutorials right off the bat but once you figure it out its very simple.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for an easy way to get back signed contracts from your clients this is a very easy tool to do so. However, it might not be so useful if you are doing extremely high volume sales.

Being able to get a signed contract back via email and having my clients sign electronically is makes closing deals faster and less cumbersome.

DocuSign review by Paige E.
Paige E.

"Docusign ensures my new customers can sign with ease - and shows we are a technology driven company."

What do you like best?

I love being able to quickly send out paperwork - and click "REMIND" after a couple days so that the paperwork appears again in a person's inbox as a friendly reminder without me calling to ask "why haven't you signed yet?!"

What do you dislike?

Perhaps this exists and I don't know about it - but I'd like to be able to see if a person has opened the Docusign - how many times they've opened it - how long they looked at it - if there was a certain page they stayed on the longest - as I currently don't know if my prospects have even opened up my proposal or if the Docusign got buried in their emails.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use DocuSign! - Don't ask for wet signatures or hand-deliver paperwork - you will save so much time using Docusign and save your prospects time. If you need to add another signature field to Docusign you can easily do so - it can do whatever you need it to - so don't do the old-fashion route!

I am communicating that we are a technology company who functions efficiently - and by leveraging Docusign I am saving my prospect and myself time - making for a simple last step in closing a deal.

DocuSign review by Brittany M.
Brittany M.

"Useful for the industry"

What do you like best?

Like that clients can sign paperwork remotely in a way that is compliance-approved.

What do you dislike?

If a change needs to be made after the fact, that it requires voided the whole envelope. I wish there were a way a client could "request to make a change' and then even if we had to approve it prior to moving forward, we wouldn't have to start from scratch. Would like to be able to highlight on the document the fields clients need to enter prior to signing. Even when we permission it, sometimes they overlook it. The text instructions we can submit with the envelope don't allow enough characters to explain what the client needs to do. We typcially have to send a separate email with information and it would be nice if all could be included in the same package.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take thorough training before you begin to use it. Make sure you prep clients on how they will need to login, create their signature, etc.

This helps us in essence be in two places at once. Assists with managing client business even for those living out of state.

DocuSign review by Jared M.
Jared M.

"The easiest and safest way to sign"

What do you like best?

The simplicity of DocuSign is easily the best part about it. It makes it so much easier for employees to quickly understand what they are signing and where they need to sign. It jumps you to each section you need to sign, and just speeds up the process by allowing you to send forms to multiple people quickly.

What do you dislike?

There's not much to dislike. It's a great product, and for the way I am using it, I don't see many issues or dislikes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you can afford it, it's a no brainer.

Helps us easily keep record of important documents, and saves us a lot of time.

DocuSign review by Travis O J.
Travis O J.

"Go elsewhere"

What do you like best?

It's easy for the signer to click and sign a document.

What do you dislike?

DocuSign is a UI/UX nightmare. The UI is half intuitive for the things that it does do. But there are so many things that you think it should do that it doesn't. The UX is so bad you waste tons of time trying to do things it simply can't handle. Things DocuSign doesn't do, 1. allow you to change anything after a document has been signed. You pay per contract and once a single person has signed you just used up a contract. This makes no sense. I would say 90% of contracts have a back and fourth period negotiating changes. And if you get a buyers signature on a purchase agreement and the seller wants to make a change you have to start all over. Support will tell you that legally this is the only way to do it. But in reality most of the competition doesn't force you to start from scratch they simply remove any signatures, allow you to make the requested changes and then re-send for new signatures (kinda the way it's done every day when negotiating any contract). 2 You can't cancel a contract after it has been sent without the system emailing the signers. And if you don't cancel the contract then it sits in your box under waiting on others when you know it's canceled. And if you do cancel it you don't get that 1 contract use back. 3. You can't scratch out clauses in a contract. If you have a clause that needs to be scratched out you have to do it outside of DocuSign and then import it in. 4. No grid our autoalign for fields. Trying to get fields to line up accurately is basically impossible. 5. No linking of fields. If you make a template there is no linking fields to make it more efficient to autofill say a persons name throughout a document. 6. The template feature's UI makes it seem like you can save individual draft emails to signers. So if you have a buyer/seller contract template, you can save a message that reads Dear Buyer, below above is a link to the contract..... and the same thing for the Seller. Yet when you go to use the template it only remembers 1 templated email. I could go on and on. Point here is there is a lot of competition that offer the same legally binding electronic contract signing as DocuSign but with basic features you would assume DocuSign has. Don't waste your money on DocuSign, try a 30 day trial to another service. Most if not all are better than DocuSign.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't use DocuSign.

Sending out legal contracts for signatures.

DocuSign review by Khanh T.
Khanh T.

"Easy to use and convenient "

What do you like best?

This software made it easy and convenient to fill and sign documents electronically. Before using this, we had to print out documents and fill and sign by hand, which wasted papers and was time consuming. I liked that we received notifications when a document was signed. I also liked that you can perform the same task on mobile platform.

What do you dislike?

I don't think there's anything I disliked about it. It was easy to use and straightforward.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I definitely would recommend using DocuSign. It is very user friendly, packed with many useful features and abilities. If you're finding yourself annoyed with the process of printing documents whenever you need to fill them out and sign them, you should consider DocuSign. This software allows you to do all that electronically, you save time, money, and the environment. It also lets you check on the status of the document to see if it's been signed or not (you can also set to received notification when it happens). Finally it is mobile friendly and you can perform everything in the palm of your hand anywhere.

The problems were finding a way to sign and fill documents more effectively and less costly. Also finding a way to check instantly if a document was signed or not. The benefits we got from the software were that we were able to save time and money from having to print out documents and fill out by hands like before. We could also check instantly if a document was signed or not. The mobile ability was also a big plus.

DocuSign review by User in Transportation/Trucking/Railroad
User in Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

"Great Way to Get Documents Signed"

What do you like best?

DocuSign allows the user to easily fill out documents. We used them for our online applications. We can easily send the link to the application via an email or text and then potential employees can fill out the information and sign the document with their signature. They also have a mobile app which makes it very easy to do on a mobile device. Notifies you once document has been completed.

What do you dislike?

Glitchey at times. We have had several issues with the application freezing on people while they are filling it out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend using Docusign. The ease of use makes it a home run. Product is very easy to use on both sides. The mobile app makes it so easy to use on a phone or tablet. Product gives notifications so you can see exactly when your document has been signed. Ver efficient tool.

We used it as our primary source for company applications. We still use this product to get applicants to fill out single important documents we may need in a hurry or a single document.

DocuSign review by Administrator in Executive Office
Administrator in Executive Office

"Ability to allow customers to E-Sign securely"

What do you like best?

The new interface of DocuSign has made it streamlined and simple to use. I like the ability to push packets that get stuck with a simple click of the button. Dealerships have the ability to get the customers quickly past the signature stage of the F&I process by allowing them to click to sign.

What do you dislike?

I wish you could share multiple envelopes so new representatives had an easier way to add the hundreds of shared envelopes we use. Currently you can only share one at a time and it is a very time consuming process.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a must have product if you are in sales and want to speed up the customers wait time. Click and Click and submit is as easy as 1.2. 3.

My company uses DocuSign to allow customers to do digital contracts. They can E-Sign allowing for a binding contract without wasting paper and time printing. It streamlines the F&I process and allows for quicker sales.

DocuSign review by User in Telecommunications
User in Telecommunications

"DocuSign makes it easy to send and receive proposals"

What do you like best?

DocuSign has a reputation for secure information transfer and has built a reputation of trust, which is great for my clients who send me payment information on a regular basis. I like that everything is set up like email so that folders and items are familiar when I need to look something up. I also appreciate the notification hyperlink for expiring envelopes. This makes it easy to review at the end of the month, and allows me to follow up with those clients that still need to complete my form.

What do you dislike?

I would like it to be easier to copy a shared template to my personal templates. I would also like an automatic envelope "resend" to clients that have not completed the DocuSign in a certain amount of days. For example, I'd like an envelope to auto-resend after 3 business days to remind the to complete the form. I would like to remove the "no activity in the last 6 months" since I only use templates that the team has created, and constantly have to update my view to 'load all'

Recommendations to others considering the product

The product is really easy to use, and the latest updates make for a better user experience.

I have to send proposals on a regular basis, it DocuSign makes it easy for my clients to attach payment information securely. Many times people are wary of providing personal financial information on the phone or other communication methods. It's also really easy, since no party needs to print/scan any documents. It is a HUGE time-saver and allows for my clients to complete things faster than they would otherwise.

DocuSign review by Matthew S.
Matthew S.

"Easy way to get documents signed with ease"

What do you like best?

I like that you can now get documents digitally signed with ease without all the other hassle that use to come with hand signing documents.

What do you dislike?

I do not dislike anything at this moment with DocuSign.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend to others who are considering to use DocuSign to get this as it is a huge weight off your shoulders for getting all of your important documents signed. Before in the past I did not really like having to go through all the hassle one would have to go through to be able to get that important document hand signed and sent off. It is a no brainier choice to not go with DocuSign because if you had to think it over you would realize all those times printing out those important documents that needed to get signed and then hand signing them and after hand signing them you have to open up different applications on the computer in order to get your document scanned back into your computer to convert to PDF to send off. So all in all if I had to give DocuSign a rating on my behalf I would have to give it a 10/10.

I am solving the ability to have application forms, NDA's and other documents signed digitally instead of hand signing with causes spending more time away from other important tasks. I have realized this is a huge life saver and I am able to get documents signed quick and easy.

DocuSign review by Andrew J. W.
Andrew J. W.

"Signing contracts has NEVER been so easy"

What do you like best?

I use DocuSign daily as a salesperson. I can have my customer sign the contract anywhere in the world as long as they can access their email or use their smartphone. They can sign with their finger on the screen of their smartphone and I get an email notification on the spot. I also use the DocuSign app and receive a notification when files are viewed and completed.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that I am not able to modify the tool bar on the left side of the program. I only use a few of the important features and have always wanted to turn off the options that I know I will never use. This seems to be an easy fix and also something that I can still use the program without interference. This customization has always been in the back on my mind on a wish list of improvements.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This program is simple to use for both the DocuSign contract creator and for the end customer using the program. I work with home owners of all ages. I like that you do not need to upload a program, you just need to click on a link provided and complete a few questions to proceed with the contract signature.

DocuSign solves the problem of sending a physical contract through snail mail in hopes that a customer will eventually complete it. I like the instant ability to update the contract while on the phone with the customer. I can ask them if they see the changes I put together and if they approve on the spot.

DocuSign review by Bruce F.
Bruce F.

"Quick and Responsive Service"

What do you like best?

They were very easy to work with for implementation and supporting us after it was done. The guides are very easy to follow that there was immediate adoption by users. We found it very easy to use without the guides too.

People do not find it daunting to use as a signer.

What do you dislike?

The new version lacks many options the classic one has. We still have to switch back and forth from the types to be an admin. There are some problems when trying to get fields to fit into boxes. We have had some boxes not fit into the area correctly and makes the formatting look off.

The fonts will not slae smaller to fit into areas we need.

When cloning a document it does not retain the data in the previous form.

SSO options are very weak, it requires people to contact them to enable the service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

That you should get the free product to try and use the trial with other users. Run through a mock up of a workflow that you would do now. Get many people involved and understand what e signing is. People will have questions, work with them to see if it will fill their needs.

Make sure everyone involved knows it is secure, some people think that it is less secure than a wet signature.

Time for signing of documents and where the documents are in the path. We now know where the documents are with a person and they are not limited to having a the document to sign in person anymore so we have had people sign while they are not in the office. It has boosted the speed of our work.

DocuSign review by Pleasant R.
Pleasant R.

"Docusign makes my business so much more efficient! "

What do you like best?

I love that it integrates with SFDC and Zuora. I'm able to send contracts for signature as soon as I create them. I also love the reminders that come from them (and not me specifically) so that it ever so gently reminds them to get the paper signed!

What do you dislike?

My challenges are always user error like updating the wrong PDF. I wish the preview was bigger on the upload screen so I could catch it before I put in all the info.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for getting the contracts signed. I'm not sure about security - for example, sending sensitive info - and passwords for accessing docs, which may be important to check out.

This eliminates the back and forth of signing, and allows me to get contracts signed with a click of a button. I also like that it stores the documents so that I can easily go back and find them if needed.

DocuSign review by Alfie C.
Alfie C.

"Need a contract signed virtually? DocuSign has you covered!"

What do you like best?

It's very easy to set up and with a click of a button you can send it out and receive reminders about the pending progress. Been using DocuSign for many years and have never come across an issue that cannot be resolved very quickly.

What do you dislike?

Adding multiple signatures to a document is a little annoying as this should be an automated feature which would really ease the time-making process.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use DocuSign and see how it can benefit your company when needing to send out contracts. However, ensure you're using many contracts, otherwise the cost may not be worth it if you only use it once or twice.

DocuSign helps our business by allowing us to send prospects our contracts virtually for them to sign. It has saved us a lot of time because we don't have to travel abroad to see them and can discuss contract negotiations over video/on the phone and get the client to sign the paper online.

DocuSign review by Administrator in Hospital & Health Care
Administrator in Hospital & Health Care

"Easy way to sign documents "

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is for people to sign official documents. We use it all of the time for employee paperwork and also various other things. It is really helpful for HR departments. Ours uses it all of the time.

What do you dislike?

I wish you were able to take template documents and merge those documents together. I have it sometimes where I'm needing to pull single parts of documents from other templates and it's hard to do. It would be great if there was an easier way to resend documents too.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's really user friendly, so it's really easy to pick it up quickly! I would highly recommend if you're looking to speed processes up more.

Making it easier and faster for people to sign offer letters. It speeds up the hiring process. We're able to get answers so quickly!

DocuSign review by Rogelio V.
Rogelio V.

"Document Signing Made Simple"

What do you like best?

DocuSign simplifies the process of signing a document when different signatures are required and the people signing are not in the same location. Documents can be sent instantly and securely. One of the features I like the most is that it can be used from any platform on any device.

What do you dislike?

Customer Service is not good at all. Representatives are not knowledgeable and all they seem to care is about selling the membership or upgrading it,

Recommendations to others considering the product

As long as you don't need to call for support you it will help to get your documents signed. Their security is good, Their sign in process could be a bit easier. Just try it our before buying it.

The benefit of DocuSign is that it allows for instant signing of documents from anywhere in the world. This has helped streamline the signing process for our documents.

DocuSign review by Joel G.
Joel G.

"Quick paperless processing on anything needing a signature"

What do you like best?

I can sign contracts, quotes and orders from either my desktop or my phone. DocuSign keeps a record of all of my signed documents. I can send documents out for anyone to sign, whether or not they are a subscriber.

What do you dislike?

While there are a number of additional fields that can be used, a few more would be helpful for filling in contact information on contracts. Not all of the electronically filled in fields print well. Contracts are a little difficult to read on a phone screen.

This is a huge timesaver. I no longer have to scan files, attach a picture signature and then email out files. DocuSign is a legal signature. I can sign off on a contract in minutes from my phone.

DocuSign review by Catherine C.
Catherine C.

"Absolutely worth it!"

What do you like best?

I love the ease of sending documents around the large college campus where I work to collect signatures that would otherwise be impossible to track down.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything that I dislike as it's always worked so well for our team.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The reason I have noted that I am no longer a DocuSign user is because the ownership was passed over to another administrator in our office and I no longer have access. However, we still continue to use it and have seen great success. If you have any need to get signatures from people that are not physically located near each other, this should be your solution. The cost is worth it.

We have become extremely efficient in getting forms turned in on time because we are able to reach the people we need to reach without having to spend hours walking around a college campus to find them.

DocuSign review by Chris T.
Chris T.

"DocuSign User Review"

What do you like best?

Wide variety of templates, easy signing and sharing capabilities, reminders, and sharing. Great tracking options as well for more time sensitive endorsements. Solid mobile format, as well as a great add-on to Gmail and several other email programs.

What do you dislike?

Only thing I dislike about DocuSign is there are some bugs when trying to add/customize signature fields on certain file formats. Can be a little pricey depending on the amount of usage, but this will likely get better as competition increases in the e-signing sector.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommended for attorney's, small businesses, and brokers for e-signing and work-flow optimization. As a regular user, it exceeds my expectations.

Quick signing capabilities. Much more efficient way to send and request e-signatures to clients. Clients can sign free without having to create an account.

DocuSign review by Scott R.
Scott R.

"Easy to use, great for mobile devices as well"

What do you like best?

It;s so easy to create and sign documents between colleagues. I love the fact that signatures can be completed on mobile devices. This means no having to log into my PC to sign a document. And sending notifications through email couldn't be any easier. You can track the entire signing life cycle.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, it does exactly what it's supposed to with ease.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This software couldn't be easier to use, highly recommend.

We're completing internal documents for month end regarding sales statements. We have a document trail for each quarter which we can always review if necessary. DocuSign helps our teams collaborate and document what we need to in a quick and easy fashion.

DocuSign review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"DocuSign for Businesses "

What do you like best?

DocuSign is intuitive to use and extremely user-friendly. It makes it easy to send documents and get signatures, especially when people are remote, traveling for work, or just to busy to find the time to sign important documents.

What do you dislike?

If you have a long document or something that needs many signatures or comments from DocuSign, it can be frustrating to go through and individually add each field to the document.

Recommendations to others considering the product

In a cost-benefits analysis, the benefits of DocuSign are excellent and I would highly recommend exploring it as a service. For anyone who needs signatures on documents often, or virtual support from employees on documentation, DocuSign is an excellent solution.

DocuSign has been a huge asset to our business. We have many remote or traveling employees who are able to easily review and sign documents. The DocuSign app is excellent as well and allows people to sign things while on the move. DocuSign allows us to also get signatures from external stakeholders or communicate with people outside of our company, because it is not limited to your internal network or company. DocuSign provides individuals who sign the document with a copy for their records, and gently "nudges" people to complete outstanding documents. It is an excellent product and allows us to easily function without worrying about signatures or paperwork as often as we might otherwise. Pre-use of DocuSign, we had relied on individuals having access to printers and scanners to sign and return documents. DocuSign has simplified our entire process.

DocuSign review by Warren S.
Warren S.

"We use Docusign as our standard for customers e-signing contracts"

What do you like best?

Docusign is easy for the recipient to sign, and even fill in credit card info. Contacts can be signed from a phone with a couple of clicks, so clients on the go do not have to scan signed docs and email them. This has compressed our sales cycle considerably.

What do you dislike?

Not much that I can think of, and I have been using Docusign for several years. Could benefit from some more flexible options for routing and signature rules for multiple parties.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure your customers and prospects are comfortable with e-signing.

Getting contracts and quote authorizations signed without need for scanning or sending documents.

DocuSign review by Deborah A. Rutter | A.
Deborah A. Rutter | A.

"Changed the way I doreal estate business!"

What do you like best?

The days of having to schedule time for at least two people (me and a client, much less a spouse), at a place where everyone will be, and be able to park, etc., are over. While having anything signed anywhere, for anyone is just a matter of an internet connection, I think the bigger advantage is for the agent on the other side...I know so when someone gets a document. I can see the date and time. No more 'lost' internet emails, fax machines with no paper, no toner, lost pages, smeared or smudged pages, and copying others like lenders and closing attorneys is a few clicks.

What do you dislike?

The biggest challenge is the robust feature set. It is a program with SO many really cool features, but the learning curve is very steep. If you are not a busy agent and don't use it for ALL your transactions to gain proficiency, you'll think it's too time consuming. You gotta power through the learning curve like any other powerful time-saving program or device.

Second, is you have to be VERY careful about sending messages. If you are sending a document to multiple people and want to give them different messages, or some recipients NO message, you have to be very mindful of who is seeing which notes.

Ditto no being able to see the notes you write to a client unless you copy yourself. It would be great to see those notes in the archive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure you start learning this in your 'slow' season if you have one. The learning curve is steep. Send out dummy-docs to yourself so you can see what things look like to recipients and can walk through questions with users while they are online. It's simple for end-users, but not for people who don't read the directions!

No one has time to be in a particular place at a specific time, but everyone seems to be able to be online under so many circumstances. The date, time of day and logistics-issues are done when people can review and sign anywhere.

DocuSign review by Susan S.
Susan S.

"Easy, Practical and Useful"

What do you like best?

Very simple and easy to use interface. Very easy to coordinate documents on the fly and send out for any necessary e-signature’s.

What do you dislike?

Maintenance of the templates. In our organization there are such different documents that need to be interacted with it becomes a four person job to accommodate this maintenance. As a majority of the documents may not come to us in a true PDF format

Ability to send out life insurance application paperwork before and during the delivery of the policy. Allow for a limitation of mail cost and quicker turnaround time

DocuSign review by Roman K.
Roman K.

"Document Signing for the digital world"

What do you like best?

Seamless way of signing documents and sharing. Docusign can be implemented with most softwares and Docusign already partners with a lot of known companies so no need for implementation.

What do you dislike?

Issues come up from the users perspective. Whether it's a training issue, not knowing how to use Docusign or general questions which then results in taking a document offline for signature. Also, emails can end up in Spam or get filtered out of inbox's.

Recommendations to others considering the product

See if Docusign is already embedded into other process you might use, might save you time.

Sign sales contracts digitally.

DocuSign review by Frances N.
Frances N.

"DocuSign"

What do you like best?

I like that I can send clients forms that need to be completed electronically. This makes it easier for the client to apply their signature and it is secure

What do you dislike?

I have had clients in the past have issues opening up the document. I also wish that I could edit the document after the client signs it, if there is an issue

Recommendations to others considering the product

I enjoy using this because it makes it easier for my clients who are more technologically savvy to apply their signatures and I do not have to send them a physical document

Getting account applications signed quicker and having accounts opened quicker. It allows clients to apply their signature to something without having to physically sign. it makes doing business easier

DocuSign review by Jimmy G.
Jimmy G.

"Best in the crowd"

What do you like best?

Doc you sign is probably the easiest e-signature solution to use out of the several that I have used before

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike about it. If they are one thing that I could change I would set it up so that I can have pre-formatted document that I could use over and over

Are using doc you sign I am able to close deals remotely. Also it’s easy to maintain compliance with regulations because they provide you with a summary of the IP address is that were used to sign the documents

DocuSign review by Michelle H.
Michelle H.

"User of DocuSign for Home Buying/Selling Documents"

What do you like best?

I love that you can use it on your phone and sign with your finger. Don't need to print off paperwork and sign and scan it back in, Don't have to have a special PDF signature. Just sign with your finger anywhere right on your own phone.

What do you dislike?

There wasn't anything I disliked, It made a lot of the home buying paperwork signing a breeze to complete.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend this software if you are needing multiple individuals to sign off on documents. It makes it easy to sign and add together multiple signatures without having to wait on different people before you send it around. Everyone can log in and sign and be done!

You can get signatures from many individuals quickly and it's easy for them to complete. If they don't have a smart phone with the capabilities to sign with, I'm not sure of the ease of signing on a computer.

DocuSign review by Tim M.
Tim M.

"Strong Product with a Lot of Work Needed"

What do you like best?

DocuSign is easy to use and has a simple UI. It's easy to get up and running as an individual user. This is perfect for real estate agents and other small business users.

It also integrates easily with Salesforce and other systems. I deployed an e-signature solution for a large medical device retailer, and it was fairly painless.

What do you dislike?

Its search functionality is terrible. I mean really bad. I cannot search by envelope ID, which is the fundamental identification number of a DocuSign transaction. I cannot search for documents by the data contained inside of them.

Template management and construction is a bit limited. Your document is basically a background image upon which you float fields. This makes aligning fields with background text difficult and unreliable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Really study your intended user.

We wanted to allow physicians to prescribe therapy for our products electronically, as well as obtain follow-up insurance documentation for claims. The e-prescription feature has been a disappointment, as doctors still really really like to fax things. The insurance follow-up has been a resounding success, where we went from 50 percent success rate obtaining signed follow up documents, to almost 90 percent success rate.

DocuSign review by Ingrid K.
Ingrid K.

"Changed the way we sign and record important documents!"

What do you like best?

The best parts of DocuSign is the ease of sending and signing documents!

What do you dislike?

Nothing! This has made my work life much easier.

Recommendations to others considering the product

After our trial, we connected DocuSign to our SalesForce account and it has changed our lives! We are much more compliant as DocuSign requires countersignatures and logs completed documents right in SalesForce!

I send a lot of privacy documents and agreements out to clients and partners. DocuSign ensures everyone has the ability to sign the document. No printing out paper, physically signing it, and scanning it back!

DocuSign review by User in Internet

"DocuSign makes it easier to close deals faster"

What do you like best?

Ease of use for customizing where you want to drag and drop signatures, text boxes, etc. I also LOVE the ability to see when they start viewing the DocuSign. Also easy to customize the signing order and add people CC'd to the document at different stages.

What do you dislike?

If you have to make changes to the Document you have to re-drag and drop all the signature boxes, but this is to be expected since you are changing the document itself. Also sometimes the notifications don't come through for some reason.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I am not sure the cost as I did not purchase it, but it is a very easy to use software and makes my life as a sales rep much easier

Easier to get contracts signed and much faster. A benefit I've realized is it also allows me to have a completed copy automatically forwarded on to other recipients by changing the stages.

DocuSign review by Kim P.
Kim P.

"Easy to use from anywhere, saving me time and money."

What do you like best?

Docusign has saved me an incredible amount of time. I no longer have to drive all over town to get signatures and initials from my clients. This can mean the difference between them buying or selling a home, given how time sensitive these transactions can be. Either myself or my clients can be anywhere in the world, and can still get deals done. It has revolutionized my business.

What do you dislike?

No strike out feature. In real estate transactions, we often have to strike out information and write in new information, during contract negotiations. Because there is no strike out feature, I still have to print pages out and manually update the contract. I would like to go paperless, but can't do that yet with Docusign.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great tool, which saves me time and money. For real estate, you won't be able to go completely paperless, but it definitely cuts down on printing.

Time - I am saving an incredible amount of time, meaning I can get more done which is critical in my business.

Environmental - I try to do my bit for the environment, and driving around less and printing less helps (not to mention saving me time and money)

Flexibility - me or my clients can be anywhere in the world, and can still negotiate deals and get business done.

DocuSign review by User in Medical Devices
User in Medical Devices

"Docusign"

What do you like best?

Docusign makes it easy to trace where paperwork is at and the needed signatures for completion. With a couple clicks, I can send out a document and point out what needs to be signed, where it needs to be signed, when it was signed, who signed it, etc. Really nice tool.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it's a little clunky to set up for the end user. If they have never used it before, it can take some time to set up their signature.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this to anyone looking to use an electronic signature solution. This is a must if you are doing business today.

The ability to have people sign off on documents electronically. Without Docusign, we have to wait for things to be sent in the mail or faxed. It's much more convenient to do electronically with Docusign.

DocuSign review by Kelsey H.
Kelsey H.

"Make signing/retrieving signatures simple"

What do you like best?

The pain this solves is an exceptionally bothersome one! To have to print, ink a signature, scan, then email is a very high barrier.

What do you dislike?

Once you've selected a doc and started to place all the text boxes, if you realized you have the wrong doc or wrong version, you have to start over. Would be nice to re-upload/replace but maintain any boxed mapping you've done. Any sort of smart tech that helped you avoid having to create dozens of small text boxes for form completes would be great too.

getting binding signatures faster, easier.

DocuSign review by Diana D.
Diana D.

"Best tool for electronic document signing"

What do you like best?

DocuSign makes completing documents so easy. In the leasing industry, the easier the process for a prospective renter, the more likely they are to sign with you. Having the option to complete the lease electronically/online makes folks so much more interested and is a total saver of time, since they can complete the document as they wish. We have almost all our forms and leasing documents in DocuSign as templates, making it simple to send and receive these documents as needed. It is so simple to use that even our student staff can be the ones to send documents. It allows us to provide better customer service, quicker turnaround, and be more "high-tech" compared to many of our competitors in the local market and overall industry.

What do you dislike?

The only complaint I have had (besides a couple of one-off technical issues) is that you cannot duplicate a template to then add additional pieces/fields.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take your business to the next level of electronic, secure completion

DocuSign allows us to electronically send documents conveniently to a future renter with ease. It is a huge time saver and convenience product for our staff and customers alike.

DocuSign review by Aaron S.
Aaron S.

"Time Saver! Productivity Increaser!"

What do you like best?

Templates are by far my favorite feature. I use templates to send property management agreement to clients and leasing to tenants. These documents are the standard documents with a few fields that need to be filled. Templates have cut my paperwork per client/tenant by several hours.

What do you dislike?

I would like to embed a fillable form to my company's website for applications. Recent upgrades to the document creation process have removed my other dislikes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

When I started my company, start-up capital was tight, so I over-analyzed every penny spent, including DocuSign. After I finally made the decision to sign up for Document, the time saved proved DocuSign to be an invaluable tool to my company. Benefits include:

- templates to quicken document preparation

- no missed blanks (I used to complete via email and fax and people would skip blanks required resending the documents)

- easy to gather signatures from people in different areas

By using templates, I have drastically reduced time to prepare documents, which has saved hundreds of hours since signing up for service.

I used to scan all documents for storage. DocuSign has eliminated all steps of the scanning process. That reduced significant time as well.

Many of my clients live out of my local area, so the document signing process was a pain point before DocuSign. Documents were signed via email and fax. When clients would skip a blank, I would have to resend the documents to completion. DocuSign has eliminated 100% of missed blanks.

DocuSign has drastically improved my company's document process, and saved hundreds, if not thousands, of hours since I signed my company up with DocuSign. As we all know, saved time is saved money in business!!!

DocuSign review by Angie T.
Angie T.

"Experience with DocuSign"

What do you like best?

Has saved me time and money. It is simple to use such that I can use it when my real estate assistant is not available. Even though my real estate company provides similar services through another provider I am not giving up my DocuSign! It is reliable and easy for clients to use. I love DocuSign and would not function without in my business

What do you dislike?

Once in awhile, we have a glitch in the signing of documents. My assistant figures out to overcome these limited issues. (Sometimes it is my own operator error.) Most clients have email and seldom is there a client who does not understand how to use DocuSign especially after we explain how simple it is to use. A limited number of clients refuse to try it .... they just don't want to try something new on the computer.

Time saved which translates into money. No running back and forth to get contracts executed or delivered to other agents, Plus we are finding fax is becoming antiquated.

DocuSign review by Marcie H.
Marcie H.

"Docusign makes signing documents a breeze!"

What do you like best?

I love that within minutes I can send one document or many documents to clients. Even more importantly is how utterly easy it is for clients (of all ages) to sign documents without printing or faxing. Even clients who claim they are not tech savvy can accomplish esigning. The simplicity is outstanding. When sending, it's also very easy to add or delete a document, change the order of recipients, and update the cover message. I can't imagine doing business without Docusign!

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything I dislike about Docusign, it's a great all-around program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I wholeheartedly recommend Docusign for all real estate transactions! For years now it has helped make my transactions so much easier when signatures are needed from clients near and far. Clients can't quite believe we can accomplish getting documents signed this way, they love it too!

Docusign is so efficient compared to years ago when time was spent printing, signing, scanning and faxing - both to and from clients! The amount of time saved, no matter where in the world I am or my clients are, is incredible. The fact NAR endorses Docusign gives me the confidence Docusign esignatures are legitimate on all documents used throughout a transaction. Additionally, I love the fact all completed documents are stored in history and I can retrieve them at any time. When I'm on the go showing property, I can send and receive documents with the mobile app. This again proves the efficiency of the program!

DocuSign review by Michael N.
Michael N.

"DocuSign: Making Life Easier"

What do you like best?

I love using the functionalities of the conditional formatting. This allows our team the ability to limit the amount of inventory errors by only being able to choose certain drop-down boxes based on their qualifying choices. We are also very impressed with the user simplicity, there are few errors (outside of us inputting information incorrectly), so DocuSign has been a blessing. Using this software has created an efficiency that allows us the ability to focus on what we do best: sell. We can then leave the afterthought of paperwork to DocuSign.

What do you dislike?

As of right now, I think there could potentially be a better way to set up the conditional formatting without having 7-8 drop-down boxes on top of each other. They become difficult to access after there are more than 3 data fields layered on top of one another.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend this. The amount of time saved easily outweighs the cost.

We are looking to solve inefficiencies. We utilize templates and conditional formatting to allow our team simplicity and speed in their development of contracts and other paperwork.

DocuSign review by User

"A Sales Life Saver"

What do you like best?

DocuSign has changed the way we send NDA's, legal reviews, and sales contracts. It dramatically speeds up the process and helps ensure our sales team follows a standardized legal process. It provides our sales team with visibility into what was once a black hole and has sped up our sales cycle. I love their SFDC integration, the Box integration, and templates for various repeatable workflows.

What do you dislike?

Limited ability to redline various documents. They have partners that help with this but it would be nice to have it be built in natively.

Turnaround time on contracts, standardized NDA/legal review process, visibility of document signature status, workflow consistency, but mostly just speeding up a slow process.

DocuSign review by Taniqua J.
Taniqua J.

"Simply the best"

What do you like best?

It's easy and it's trusted. It is also customization - you can have a standard form but still be able to have a couple spots that are customization on the document level. This eliminates the need for 30 templates where one or two conditions might be variables.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, there is not anything that we don't like about this software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Docusign is not only easy, it's used everywhere. People recognize it and trust it.

The need to meet in person - as a company, we are able to complete transactions that either weren't at a closing status upon first meeting or skip the face-to-face all together. On a personal level, being able to purchase a home 90 minutes away without driving in for every document needed made my home purchase possible and painless.

DocuSign review by User

"Great for keeping track of agreements and collecting e-signatures."

What do you like best?

The template option is great for employee agreements. There's also an option to edit leading texts, so you can clearly state what you need the recipient to fill out. Signing order is also extremely helpful for documents that need to go through upper management approval. Common data validations are available as well (valid email, title, date etc.) and you can create your custom ones too. You can also add multiple documents to one folder, so all the necessary agreements can be signed together instead of multiple emails and/or files.

What do you dislike?

Templates NEED to have a valid recipient (meaning name and email) in order to proceed to adding the fields on the document; it's a little annoying because using the template means I need to go and change the people instead of the option to fill out; if the recipient fields aren't double-checked it could easily get sent to the wrong person. Also, there's no quick way to view progress on a document with signing order (I have to click the folder to see). The email recipients receive is also a little ugly, and looks sort of like spam.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for keeping track of contracts and agreements.

We use is mostly for agreements and contracts; it speeds up the process of paperworks since there's no scanning/ faxing signatures involved anymore.