DocVerify

DocVerify allows for fast and easy E-Signatures over the web or Salesforce.com. Easily upload documents and email recipients to sign electronically.

Work for DocVerify?

Learning about DocVerify?

DocVerify Reviews

Showing 74 DocVerify reviews
DocVerify review by <span>Robert C.</span>
Robert C.

Their online form integration saved us!

What do you like best?

DocVerify is seriously a company that I would say is a needle in a haystack, and a gem. Why? The answer is simple. They obviously don't market or advertise like the rest of the providers, and we heard about them through word of mouth by another colleague. They're very responsive, and they answered all of our questions quickly. Some days the response from their support was within a few minutes. That's crazy.

We also found their system very easy to use, and above all it's affordable as we were spending a fortune with one of the other companies.

What do you dislike?

This is a really hard questions to answer because we had to dig deep to find an answer, and after a few minutes of thought all I could think of is that I wish they had more integrations with other providers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We really do highly recommend DocVerify because they really do care.

We have a client that needed thousands of clients to sign release forms that had A LOT of fields. We did try using some of the other providers, but the problem was with the others is that they required the signer to literally click on every field to fill them out, and that was taking forever. With DocVerify and their Wufoo integration we were able to create a very easy to use form with a link, and then have each signer click on the link quickly fill out the form, and sign as soon as they filled it out. Not only did this significantly shorten the time it took each client, it also made their experience more positive as we also received positive feedback.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about DocVerify
DocVerify review by <span>Noah S.</span>
Noah S.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

An excellent low-cost option for processing e-signatures, perfect for my online business

What do you like best?

The process is easy to use and works correctly, and the best advantage over other similar services is low-cost, purchase only when I need to send a document. It is really great for the occasional contract due to the ability to cancel and restart billing from month to month, and the price is great if you stay on the plan too.

It's nice to have a platform like this that is specialized and dedicated to the e-signature systems.

What do you dislike?

A primary area for imporvement is the user interface design within the web software backend after login. Somewhat dated and could us a modern design revision for even better user experience. Don't get me wrong though, it does work well already.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is the best option for in-expensively getting e-signatures for your contacts. You can cancel on months you don't need the service as well, so perfect for freelancers and part-time businessess.

Ensuring that contracts are signed on each project I take on.

What E-Signature solution do you use?

DocVerify review by <span>Jason Y.</span>
Jason Y.

Very good product

What do you like best?

I really like the product it is very easy to use. I have been using this product for years for my personal and business affairs. I use it to sign my business contracts and if I need to make up something for anything personal. It is very easy to use all you have to do is basically click on it the hyperlink and then you are finished.

What do you dislike?

I have to honestly say I really don't have any dislikes about this company or there products. I have been using there products for years and I have not had any problems. I would highly recommend this product to everyone because it is very easy to use and there is really no complications with this product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would try it out it is a very good product.

There are many benefits with this product it is not time consuming and very easy to use.

DocVerify review by <span>Jonathan M.</span>
Jonathan M.

Simple - Efficient - No Brainer

What do you like best?

Quick login, ease of use, and fast customer service. DocVerify software makes it extremely easy for me to get my documents signed in a pinch. Having the ability to have them enotarized is also a huge plus. We are strongly considering using the software in house for multiple uses as well as for our notaries.

What do you dislike?

I do not dislike anything about DocVerify.

Recommendations to others considering the product

DocVerify's ease of use and customer support in the enotarization and esignature market is fantastic. They are coming out with more integrations and features also which is awesome!

I am solving the problem of driving 4 hours in the middle of nowhere to get a document signed. The benefit is having the ability to get something signed or notarized quickly.

DocVerify review by <span>Yvonne B.</span>
Yvonne B.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

A valuable tool, quickens the sales process

What do you like best?

It's easy for our time-poor customers to quickly complete a DocVerify e-signature request, the email that comes back to me with the attached signed document allows me to process a renewal quickly, the summary of what signatures are out to be signed, and which have been signed is clear and easy to work through.

What do you dislike?

My team works out of one central email address for our ticketing system but we don't seem to be able to change the return email address (that the customer sees) to this email rather than our personal work email addresses. This is slightly inconvenient because our personal email addresses are intended to be for internal communications only rather than communications with customers.

When a customer verbally agrees to renew a subscription with us, rather than having to wait for them to receive a quotation, print it, sign it and scan and email it back to us which might take a day or two for them to get round to doing, I can just explain on the phone they'll receive an e-signature request in 10 minutes and they generally then send it back within the next half hour - therefore quickening the sales process and minimising paperwork for customers.

DocVerify review by <span>Corey B.</span>
Corey B.

Easy to Use

What do you like best?

I like how user friendly DocVerify is, I did not have to search page after page for what I was looking for. Convenience is another big win for me. Companies or individuals using a high volume of esignings, this is a great option for you.

What do you dislike?

I disliked how DocVerify keeps trying to sell me an upgraded membership. It is rather expensive. I would much rather use another option for low volume companies.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Only use if you absolutely need to sign electronically

DocVerify provides a simple and intuitive platform that allows you to electronically sign documents from anywhere using any device. With DocVerify speeding up document signing, productivity is improved as sales and other processes are accelerated significantly. DocVerify is also the most affordable cloud-based electronic signature solution in the market.

Learn more about DocVerify

DocVerify Videos

Learning about DocVerify?

* We monitor all DocVerify reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.