DocVerify

DocVerify allows for fast and easy E-Signatures over the web or Salesforce.com. Easily upload documents and email recipients to sign electronically.

Work for DocVerify?

Learning about DocVerify?

DocVerify Reviews

DocVerify review by David A.
David A.

"Love their service"

What do you like best?

I'm not a very technical person, even for me it's simple to use, and it's even easy for the signers too. Their support is outstanding, as I have had experience with other companies simply taking days or not even responding to me at all, but they're seriously on top of it. You can't beat the price either.

What do you dislike?

honestly, there isn't anything to dislike. They've even created a feature for me based on a suggestion.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I've used other providers, but if it's affordability, ease of use, and above all security you're looking for, hands down they truly are the best. I don't know of a single company that compares to their level of customer support either.

I need to have documents signed, and before docverify I was always having people print and scan them. Sometimes they didn't either have a printer or scanner which made things very difficult when you're trying to close a deal.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about DocVerify
Showing 141 DocVerify reviews
DocVerify review by Robert C.
Robert C.

"Their online form integration saved us!"

What do you like best?

DocVerify is seriously a company that I would say is a needle in a haystack, and a gem. Why? The answer is simple. They obviously don't market or advertise like the rest of the providers, and we heard about them through word of mouth by another colleague. They're very responsive, and they answered all of our questions quickly. Some days the response from their support was within a few minutes. That's crazy.

We also found their system very easy to use, and above all it's affordable as we were spending a fortune with one of the other companies.

What do you dislike?

This is a really hard questions to answer because we had to dig deep to find an answer, and after a few minutes of thought all I could think of is that I wish they had more integrations with other providers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We really do highly recommend DocVerify because they really do care.

We have a client that needed thousands of clients to sign release forms that had A LOT of fields. We did try using some of the other providers, but the problem was with the others is that they required the signer to literally click on every field to fill them out, and that was taking forever. With DocVerify and their Wufoo integration we were able to create a very easy to use form with a link, and then have each signer click on the link quickly fill out the form, and sign as soon as they filled it out. Not only did this significantly shorten the time it took each client, it also made their experience more positive as we also received positive feedback.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about DocVerify
DocVerify review by User in Telecommunications
User in Telecommunications

"Awesome software I have used till now, we always recommend this to everyone. very satisfied"

What do you like best?

The best thing I liked about this software is its userinterface and also the features are very easy. Its very easy to use and also its understandable for beginers. you can add many signer for electronic sign. With this you dont have to go to any client, it will be sign automatically once you send to client, they just have to type their name in the box. If you with to add three or four esign you can do in this software.

What do you dislike?

Sometime it take time to load the page but overall I am happy with this and very satisfied, I have also recommend this to my brother for his bussiness.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have already recommend this to my brother for his bussiness, this is very easy and best software we have used till now. We are very pleased wtih the customer support and new update. you can use this software to get electronically sign at very less time. also if you dont get signed it will expire the link after some weeks of months. so please go for this and enjoy your time. you will surely improve your business.

We are getting enotary and esignature . we send this to customer and get this signed.

What E-Signature solution do you use?

DocVerify review by Noah S.
Noah S.

"An excellent low-cost option for processing e-signatures, perfect for my online business"

What do you like best?

The process is easy to use and works correctly, and the best advantage over other similar services is low-cost, purchase only when I need to send a document. It is really great for the occasional contract due to the ability to cancel and restart billing from month to month, and the price is great if you stay on the plan too.

It's nice to have a platform like this that is specialized and dedicated to the e-signature systems.

What do you dislike?

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is the best option for in-expensively getting e-signatures for your contacts. You can cancel on months you don't need the service as well, so perfect for freelancers and part-time businessess.

Ensuring that contracts are signed on each project I take on.

DocVerify review by Jason Y.
Jason Y.

"Very good product"

What do you like best?

I really like the product it is very easy to use. I have been using this product for years for my personal and business affairs. I use it to sign my business contracts and if I need to make up something for anything personal. It is very easy to use all you have to do is basically click on it the hyperlink and then you are finished.

What do you dislike?

I have to honestly say I really don't have any dislikes about this company or there products. I have been using there products for years and I have not had any problems. I would highly recommend this product to everyone because it is very easy to use and there is really no complications with this product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would try it out it is a very good product.

There are many benefits with this product it is not time consuming and very easy to use.

Agency

"Its super one platform for Notary esign, user interface is amazing"

What do you like best?

DocVerify is a solution to problem like notary document signature, the team is very helpful and all the time they respond to your queries. Also they keep updating the website with new and amazing new updates.

system very easy to use, we were spending our money and our time with some shit company but now we are very satisfied with this services and platform

What do you dislike?

we are now very happy as we have solution like Docverify and its amazing no bugs till now.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is the amazing and best option with cheaping for getting e-signatures for your proposal. also you can go ahead and remove the subscription if you dont like the services. but you wont as this is mindblowing platform.

we are sending proposal to our customer for E-Signature and E-notary and this save our time and hassle at very much extnt.

DocVerify review by Corey B.
Corey B.

"Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

I like how user friendly DocVerify is, I did not have to search page after page for what I was looking for. Convenience is another big win for me. Companies or individuals using a high volume of esignings, this is a great option for you.

What do you dislike?

I disliked how DocVerify keeps trying to sell me an upgraded membership. It is rather expensive. I would much rather use another option for low volume companies.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Only use if you absolutely need to sign electronically

DocVerify provides a simple and intuitive platform that allows you to electronically sign documents from anywhere using any device. With DocVerify speeding up document signing, productivity is improved as sales and other processes are accelerated significantly. DocVerify is also the most affordable cloud-based electronic signature solution in the market.

DocVerify review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

"This makes my job as notary so much easier and I'm more confident with the secure process."

What do you like best?

I like that I can copy the html widget on my website for my clients and keep track of documents, signatures etc.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that California does not yet accept remote notaries. I was looking forward to having this service available for my business. I would like to have better customer service and phone contact verses e-mail only contact.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Research the process and completely understand before signing up. This system should be advertised more because I had no idea this product existed. Therefore, I will spread the word to other notaries and make sure they are aware of this service.

I'm eliminating the risk of fraud and dishonestly though this process. It's an issue verifying signers because of fraud and fake documents. This system will provide better security for my business and for the signers.

DocVerify review by Jonathan M.
Jonathan M.

"Simple - Efficient - No Brainer"

What do you like best?

Quick login, ease of use, and fast customer service. DocVerify software makes it extremely easy for me to get my documents signed in a pinch. Having the ability to have them enotarized is also a huge plus. We are strongly considering using the software in house for multiple uses as well as for our notaries.

What do you dislike?

I do not dislike anything about DocVerify.

Recommendations to others considering the product

DocVerify's ease of use and customer support in the enotarization and esignature market is fantastic. They are coming out with more integrations and features also which is awesome!

I am solving the problem of driving 4 hours in the middle of nowhere to get a document signed. The benefit is having the ability to get something signed or notarized quickly.

DocVerify review by Slavek M.
Slavek M.

"Good job in repelling their potential customers"

What do you like best?

It seems like they have some good features, including e-notary, which is key for some types of businesses.

What do you dislike?

I believe I acted simply like any potential customer:

I registered for their trial (= 3 free documents) and tried to send a document to my friend for signature to test it. It was just a test contract. My friend was then getting email every day about the signature and I could not cancel it unless I would pay for it! He could not refuse on his side as well. So I went ahead and wrote to their support team:

"I've tried your service with trial account and I sent one contract to

see how the service operates.

Now I am unable to cancel the contract without upgrading and I even

don't see the option to cancel my account - and the person gets email

notifications every day! That's really a poor service and it's not the

way to attract new customers."

They replied the same day: "The accounts team will take care of it."

After 10 days (and 10 spam emails to my friend every day) my ticket was closed.

Their reply started with "Email support is not available with all editions, and we do our best to get to every request as quickly as possible based on your edition and SLA agreement." .. along with bunch of "Common FAQs" - all unrelated to my original question.

Right next email was asking for kind words in regards to their service... I don't know whether to take it as a joke or what, but I think it's very clear that they lost a potential customer and I am sure I am not the only one.

We were considering it to include an API to our software and to offer it to our customers as we're missing some document signature integration. After initial disappointment we better don't go any further. Luckily there are other options our there.

DocVerify review by Lashavia W.
Lashavia W.

"Convenience at Your fingetips"

What do you like best?

documents are done without leaving home.

What do you dislike?

I have not found any inconvenience yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is easy and cost effective to submit documents to your clients via docVerify, it eliminates the costs of postage and envelopes. Time effective as well, you can ship and receive important documents in an instant.

It is convenient to receive important document signatures immediately from clients out of state. I am able to save time and money on postage with the use of DocVerify. DocVerify also helps to keep an leading edge on the increasing market for notary public and makes it a lot easier for clients. Transportation and distance can be a disadvantage as well as having to travel to remote locations during the late hours of the night. This application will make it safer and will eliminate unexpected travel in the late nights and early morning with just a simple click of the mouse, or touch from the smartphone.

DocVerify review by Yvonne B.
Yvonne B.

"A valuable tool, quickens the sales process"

What do you like best?

It's easy for our time-poor customers to quickly complete a DocVerify e-signature request, the email that comes back to me with the attached signed document allows me to process a renewal quickly, the summary of what signatures are out to be signed, and which have been signed is clear and easy to work through.

What do you dislike?

My team works out of one central email address for our ticketing system but we don't seem to be able to change the return email address (that the customer sees) to this email rather than our personal work email addresses. This is slightly inconvenient because our personal email addresses are intended to be for internal communications only rather than communications with customers.

When a customer verbally agrees to renew a subscription with us, rather than having to wait for them to receive a quotation, print it, sign it and scan and email it back to us which might take a day or two for them to get round to doing, I can just explain on the phone they'll receive an e-signature request in 10 minutes and they generally then send it back within the next half hour - therefore quickening the sales process and minimising paperwork for customers.

DocVerify review by Morgan D.
Morgan D.

"Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

Very intuitive, easy to use and track what I have been doing with my notary documentation. Like knowing where I've been without having to haul paperwork with me everywhere I go!

What do you dislike?

Interface should be more customizable, so I can have it feel more like it's for me. I love being able to change colors and images to match my style.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use, easy to stay organized, great way to start going paperless.

No more books to lug around! Have been using with my notary services, and it is wonderful! I love staying organized, and I really love being paperless!

DocVerify review by Cynthia R.
Cynthia R.

"Docverify's e-notary platform system is really the best!"

What do you like best?

We like it because it's easy to use, only company in all of the states that allow e-notarizations, and honestly the only platform out there that doesn't take advantage of the notary. They have functionality for both in person e-notarizations, and if we want to we can also do remote notaries for our clients.

What do you dislike?

Not much because we've always been happy with the service, and if there's an issue they are really quick at assisting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give them a chance and you won't regret it because they are a full package, and it won't kill your wallet either

We needed to go from paper based notarizations to fully electronic

DocVerify review by Anj D.
Anj D.

"Great help for your daily needs!"

What do you like best?

You can quickly register and have 3 documents electronically signed for free per month! The notifications work really well, so you can easily track the progress of the signing process. Particularly useful when having to collect a lot of signatures.

What do you dislike?

The interface could be a little bit more user-friendly. One challenge is that if after uploading the file you need to add one email, you need to start again.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a simple software that will easily solve your day to day needs for e-signatures.

Having documents signed digitally.

DocVerify review by John C.
John C.

"All options here."

What do you like best?

I now have one application for my documents that need to be signed and also notarized.

What do you dislike?

I would like the ability to fax from this application but I'll be okay.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I could not intelligently recommend DocVerify to another unless I understood their needs. However, if you need documents signed regularly and notarized regularly, this is the platform.

I'm able to get all of my documents set up and to their parties quickly and notarized when necessary.

DocVerify review by Anissa M.
Anissa M.

"Signing up to be an E-Notary!"

What do you like best?

The ease of going from one screen to another with clear and easy to follow instructions!

What do you dislike?

So far, I have not found anything I dislike!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I Demo'd several and this company stood out by far! So far in the process, I am happy I went with DocVerify!

Being able to notarize documents when travel is an issue for clients, especially when the weather is bad! We can still conduct business without delays!

DocVerify review by Asia M.
Asia M.

"Super Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

I like the functionality of the site. There's no question that the features are very easy to maneuver.

What do you dislike?

Some of the links on site do need to be reviewed and fixed (ie: forgot password). Other than that, the other thing I think I would improve on is the speed in which things are uploaded to their server.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure that you know the laws regarding e-signature and e-notarization

We are looking to move to e-Notary to make it easy for our clients to notarize important insurance documents.As of now, I am the only notary, so I'm, looking for sites that will allow me to conduct that portion of our business.

DocVerify review by Adit N.
Adit N.

"Great "

What do you like best?

Easiness to use, while being safe. Even employees that are not tech savvy can easily use it! I can have my docs signed digitally very quick! free up to 3 docs per month!

What do you dislike?

The interface is not so user friendly, but still does the trick. If you need to add another email after uploading the document you will need to start over, so not so practical.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It really helped me in my work to solve the problem of having documents signed and certified while having people in different locations.

Having documents signed and verified while people are traveling or based in different parts of the globe.

DocVerify review by User

"Safe and easy signatures"

What do you like best?

The whole process of getting the documents signed is very easy and intuitive. The user interface is simple and easy to use even for people not so techy. The notifications work very well and allow us to get the documents signed without too much of a hassle.

What do you dislike?

If after uploading the document you need to add another email address you need to start over.

Also the type of font for the signature could be nicer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a software that meets all requirements and solves well the problem of digitally signing documents.

Having official signatures on documents without the members being on the same location.

DocVerify review by Farid S.
Farid S.

"The most cost effective e-signature software I found"

What do you like best?

Affordability that meets the basic requirements of e-signatures and its simplicity of use.

What do you dislike?

I couldn't find anything I didn't like. I found what I needed quickly and was able to get the job done.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure the pricing is still as competitive as it was when I acquired it as back then it was the most affordable.

I needed to get some operational agreements signed with a person overseas and e-signatures were accepted by my financial institution.

DocVerify review by Robert S.
Robert S.

"Docverify's customer service is a 10/10."

What do you like best?

Docverify takes pride in making sure you are completely satisfied as a consumer. We just recently subscribed, as Ohio remote notaries, and they went through a demo with us. A man by the name of Darcy, was extremely helpful and made sure we were comfortable using their platform before we started provide the notarial service to the public.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike about docverify. Reasonable fees and A+ customer service.

They allow us to grow our notary business, providing a great platform for us to perform remote notaries.

DocVerify review by Chandler T.
Chandler T.

"User Friendly Alternative to Docusign"

What do you like best?

I think what I like best is the interface that you use to insert fields into a document that needs to be signed. It's easy, has a nice layout and gets the job done.

What do you dislike?

I would say the thing I like the least is the dashboard. Just think that it is outdated and could be presented differently to the customers. Compared to Docusign, it's still really not that bad.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think it's a great alternative to Docusign and would highly recommend it to other business professionals due to it's ease of use.

Being that I sign contracts frequently, it makes it so much easier to get that completed. My time is valuable and making the contract management area streamlined is a must.

DocVerify review by Administrator

"Got what I needed."

What do you like best?

I like that when I reach out to support they solve my problems or provide instructions on how I can solve my own issue.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that I had so many issues to begin with. Remote notarization is new in Texas so I'm assuming the E-Notary services are also still being worked on, which is good.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ask their support questions when you need help implementing.

DocVerify is helping us solve the issue of having to send our customers to a third party to be notarized. Now, we can notarize them ourselves. One of the benefits is that our customers are having to interact with less people.

DocVerify review by Administrator

"DocVerify meets crtical need"

What do you like best?

It is vital for us to have documented verification of parents and guardians who give permissions for children and students. We have been searching for a product to fill this need and just began using DocVerify. I love the automatic notification I receive when an individual submits an electronic signature. The email contains a pdf file of the signature information as well and this is helpful and step-saving for updating records. A very easy to follow process for all involved.

What do you dislike?

I have not discovered anything I dislike about DocVerify. My only concern might be that it looks like there are so many more things I can do with DocVerify and I need more time to investigate all these other options. So far, my experience has been A+.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend considering DocVerify. It has been immediately helpful to us and easy to use for both admin and users.

The E-Signature is critical for our annual child/student registrations and permissions forms. The immediate email with a pdf attachment of esignature documents is very helpful. The ease of integrating this with our wufoo forms has been easy and has accomplished our goal of allowing users to sign documents online.

DocVerify review by David W.
David W.

"Intuitive interface - great way to sign and share documents"

What do you like best?

DocVerify allows you to easily upload documents to be signed and shared with anyone. Documents are stored in a secure manner and all actions taken are accurately recorded for future reference.

What do you dislike?

I wish more people would utilize technology like this! DocVerify makes it simple for anyone to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

DocVerify is a committed partner with deep offerings in the eSign/eNotarization world.

We are able to eNotarize documents in states where vendors need to be approved by the Secretary of State. DocVerify is approved anywhere it is needed and has allowed us to broaden our digital closing capabilities.

DocVerify review by Administrator in Sports
Administrator in Sports

"Great customer support"

What do you like best?

Customer Support is excellent. They are very quick to respond and have always been extremely friendly and easy to work with. They were very helpful in getting us setup and answering questions whenever we had them.

What do you dislike?

User interface is not great. It difficult to find what you need in the admin tools until you get used to it. The signature process could be better. We've found some users have been confused on how to finish signing pages. Updating templates can also be tricky. Wish there were some preset hiring form templates in the system.

We are using the system for the hiring on-boarding process. We have been able to add an electronic signature process for our new hire paperwork.

DocVerify review by Molly E.
Molly E.

"A very good experience with a great support team."

What do you like best?

The ease of steps to set up a form to link to.

What do you dislike?

I think the platform could be more visually pleasing to the eye - thus would make it more user friendly as well. Feel like I would need to ask less questions if this was the case.

Individuals who are unable to electronically sign a form... older people who are not use to the internet. This helps them with that. Also knowing that there signature is binding is a relief.

Agency

"Good job done by the doc verify team, amazing product with convenient user face. 10/10 to Docverify"

What do you like best?

We like it because it's very easy to handle, only company in all of the states that allow e-notarization, and honestly the only platform. They have functionality for both in person e-notarization, and if we want to we can also do remote notaries for our clients.

What do you dislike?

As far as I am using this platform, I am very happy and not yet found any drawback

Recommendations to others considering the product

You are doing a very good job, and all the updates are amazing keep this work going and please keep this same work going.

We need sing contract by esign and docverify makes this very simple, we get your document signed digitally. It allow me to grow my notary business, providing a great platform for us to perform remote notaries.

DocVerify review by Jeff S.
Jeff S.

"Very secure and legal digital signature service"

What do you like best?

I like DocVerify's integration with Wufoo and the ease of setting up the integration.

What do you dislike?

The navigation to create new documents and the lack of administrative notifications without assigning a document to a created user.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend DocVerify highly based upon their simple yet secure integration with Wufoo forms.

We have eliminated the need for international students to physically mail in signature documents. This has made the application process seamless and virtually eliminated abandonment due to these restrictions.

DocVerify review by User

"Doc Verify works but I don't love it."

What do you like best?

I can digitally sign documents which allows me to email signed documents.

What do you dislike?

It is not instinctive and takes a while to learn. I don't like that way that you pay for credits that can expire at the end of the month, why would it matter if I used them in one month or another? Digitally signing with Doc Verify is a clunky and time consuming process. Also, "Land Surveying" is not listed below as an industry.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would try Doc Verify and some others before you commit.

I can digitally sign documents and email them instead of overnighting them. The benefit is quicker transfer of signed documents.

DocVerify review by Annie D.
Annie D.

"Instant Documents Signed!"

What do you like best?

UI is very intuitive and in less than one minute you send out your document to be signed. Then you get notified as soon as the document gets signed.

What do you dislike?

No go back button. If after creating the document you need to edit the recipients or add an email address you need to start over. Not so practical on this.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great tool that fulfils most of the needs when signing a document digitally and in safe ways

Having official documents signed by people in different countries.

DocVerify review by Lee B.
Lee B.

"Customer of DocVerify"

What do you like best?

DocVerify is reliable, extremely easy to use and very secure. The most important benefit is the certainty that documents will not be modified. Every modification to a document is detected so you have absolute assurance of integrity. There is a very small learning curve and then you are ready to fully use their service. Great Next Gen product.

What do you dislike?

That the market has not fully caught up with this innovative solution.

Integrity of executed documents. Over the years of my law practice I have encountered too many instances where people try to pass off modified documents as originals exposing my clients to significant risk of loss. DocVerify helps me sleep better knowing that document shave not been manipulated

DocVerify review by Catrina L.
Catrina L.

"WoW! Where have you been?"

What do you like best?

This service allows me to generate revenue regardless of the time of day. I would generally have to get up at all times of night to meet clients for signatures. This service allows me to provide the same service from the comfort of my home. I would recommend to any professional.

What do you dislike?

I honestly cannot say anything negative at this time. They even provide a 5 month trial period with your upgrad.

I am saving time, money, gas as well as wear and tear on my vehicle. It also provides the opportunity for additional tax breaks

DocVerify review by Jamie H.
Jamie H.

"DocVerify is the BEST!"

What do you like best?

We love that it makes our system for contracts automated, takes a lot of our old manual process off our plates.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that we don't like in this product. We love it! Saves us time!!

Instead of being completely manual and having to do a mail merge, its all automated now!

DocVerify review by Anji D.
Anji D.

"Swift and safe digital signatures"

What do you like best?

Easy and quick to use. Very intuitive. Solves all my problems of digital signatures!

What do you dislike?

Missing a back button once the document is created as sometimes we might need to add a CC email for instance

Sign legal documents with stakeholders spread all over the world.

DocVerify review by Amr T.
Amr T.

"Reliable and simple to use"

What do you like best?

I was looking for a simple and reliable solution to have my contracts digitally signed in a swift way and Docverify has so far met all my needs. Plus if our needs are not very big, we are able to use it for free, up till 3 documents per month.

What do you dislike?

The interface is not so user-friendly making it sometimes a bit challenging for less tech people.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great product for the price.

Having contracts signed digitally.

Agency

"Superfast platform for esign with amazing user face "

What do you like best?

Its very good experience and also amazing esign userface with many feature. With the last software we were not able to esign good with our client but now it feels like it great and amazing tool

What do you dislike?

Nothing yet, I am fully satsifed abd very happy till now

Recommendations to others considering the product

You sould surely try this software as this is easy and amazing platform for signing the notary and document

We use this for signing the notary and for esignature

DocVerify review by Ken B.
Ken B.

"eSigning has finally arrived. To leave your house or office. Welcome to the 21st Century."

What do you like best?

DocVerify takes all of the stress and hassle out of getting your docs signed securely and timely without having to leave home or work.

What do you dislike?

Wish this had been done sooner, searching and finding a good notary is not an easy task and very inconvenient.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just do it!

Better efficiency and more timely.

DocVerify review by Willie C.
Willie C.

"Quick and easy"

What do you like best?

I like how seamless the process is. The instructions are clear and easy to follow.

What do you dislike?

So far nothing. I was able to sign all of my documents quickly either by phone or my pc.

Getting documents signed quickly and efficiently. It's ease of use means documents can get signed basically anywhere.

DocVerify review by Rob R.
Rob R.

"Efficient Service "

What do you like best?

DocVerify allows me to use the service on my mobile device and conduct business accurately on the go. My clients like the fact that they don’t have to wait for a project to be completed. I am able to increase my income as well.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I don’t like about this service as it allows me to increase my income supplementally anytime.

I’m able to supplement my income anytime and anywhere without the cause of delay of going into the office or meeting my clients in person.

"E Signature Verify"

What do you like best?

It creates good interface between customers and seller. Also it very easy to use. Further, our company using this product as regular

What do you dislike?

It is time taking process, sometimes mail goes to spam folder. Price need to be decrease as per usage. Also now update is require.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's easy to use and user friendly.

It benefited in creating interface between customers and seller. By Esingnature no need to go here and there. It's user friendly.

DocVerify review by Chris O.
Chris O.

"DocVerify"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, very user friendly platform. Very easy to find what you are looking for on the site.

What do you dislike?

I don't really have anything I dislike. There is a lot of information on front page, could be easier to find stuff on site but its not a major issue.

I work as a notary to help students with their financial aid. DocVerify helps me serve the students no matter my physical location.

DocVerify review by User

"Seamless Verifiable Signatures for Notary Acknowledgements and Contracts!"

What do you like best?

1. DocVerify has easy instructions for use; and

2. All signature transactions are easily verified.

What do you dislike?

1. DocVerify is a little pricey given our company's limited use of less than 20 transactions/month;

2. The remote signature request setup is a little cumbersome at times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely recommend trying it out so you can be viewed as a true professional by using the latest secure business technology.

Our company is in a mode towards solely paperless transactions for notary acknowledgements and contracts.

DocVerify review by Loyetta W.
Loyetta W.

"Very Impressive"

What do you like best?

Very user friendly. Everything generates quickly & efficiently. So appreciative if this!!

What do you dislike?

So far I haven’t found anything I am unhappy with

Travel time has been reduced even more than I expected. I have more time to work or catch up on other things

"Easily accessible"

What do you like best?

What do you dislike?

.A primary area for imporvement is the user interface design within the web software backend after login. Somewhat dated and could us a modern design revision for even better user experience. Don't get me wrong though, it does work well already.

Great service

DocVerify review by Timothy R.
Timothy R.

"Great for college and businesses "

What do you like best?

How easy it is to submit and send right off without having to travel real convenient

What do you dislike?

There wasn't anything I disliked About the on one program

Notary to continue school

DocVerify review by Abby Laine J.
Abby Laine J.

"Not as good as Docusign"

What do you like best?

It is cheaper than other options on the market.

What do you dislike?

It functions, but clients are less familiar with the interface. It isn't branded very well. The interface looks outdated. The colors are dark.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You need to get more market share. As individuals become more familiar with your version of the electronic signature platform, the businesses that use your product will have better outcomes from it.

Electronic signatures for contracts and payment authorizations. With accounting these documents need to be sent securely especially when leveraging a third party portal.

DocVerify review by Vinay K.
Vinay K.

"Best product for protecting your IP"

What do you like best?

I work for a start up and I'm constantly sharing documents and designs with potential investors and partners. I feel like I have a lot of control over protecting my intellectual property.

What do you dislike?

So far I haven't found anything I strongly dislike about the product.

Security and control of original documents, and standardizing on a platform for electronic signatures.

DocVerify review by Jonathon W.
Jonathon W.

"Review 2017"

What do you like best?

The easiness of notarizing. It goes fast and is simple. DocVerify is probably the simplest platform that I have used. I would definitely recommend to those that need a similar service.

What do you dislike?

I would say there really isn't anything that needs changed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is simple to use

Notarizing documents.

DocVerify review by Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.

"Easy"

What do you like best?

Site is very easy to use and recomend it

What do you dislike?

Happy with the site overall and so far no disapoitment

Use to sign documents online

Learning about DocVerify?

* We monitor all DocVerify reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.