Dolibarr ERP CRM

4.8

Dolibarr ERP & CRM is a modern and easy to use web software to manage your business (contacts, invoices, orders, products, stocks, agenda, emailings, etc...). It's opensource and free software designed for small companies, foundations and freelances.

Work for Dolibarr ERP CRM?

Learning about Dolibarr?

Dolibarr ERP CRM Reviews

Showing 16 Dolibarr reviews
Dolibarr review by CasaSoftware I.
CasaSoftware I.

"La solución más fácil y económica para las Pymes"

What do you like best?

Lo rápido que se aprende a trabajar con Dolibarr, en solo una semana puedes lograr sacarle el máximo, Dolibarr es un software que lo puedes echar a andar en casi cualquier industria, es fácil de desarrollar Módulos o hacerle cambios a tu gusto, Dolibarr es un Software que esta en continuo Crecimiento gracias al innumerable grupo de desarrollo que colaboran con esta plataforma.

What do you dislike?

El plan de partner debe mejorarse más, algunos puntos del contrato partner Dolibarr son contraproducentes para el que quiera adherirse, crear un estatus partner seria la mejor opción, que el primer partner que llegue a un país tenga mejores precios en Módulos de la dolistore o servicios de desarrollo, que los partner que vengan después les cuesta más.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Buscar una Empresa que tenga más de 5 años de experiencia trabajando con Dolibarr y que a su vez esta experiencia también la tenga desarrollando Módulos para este Software

Sobre Todo en Almacenes que comercializan repuestos de Motos, ferreterías, droguerías, Empresas administrativas "proyectos", Distribución de alimentos y Empresas de fabricación.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Dolibarr ERP CRM
Dolibarr review by Marcin S.
Marcin S.

"Best ERP CRM software I have ever used"

What do you like best?

Dolibarr has plenty of great features and possibilities. I have used it for over 3 years now and before I have used at least 10 different software to manage my business but Dolibarr gave me the opportunities to run my business as I want it to.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice if there would be more developers to improve the functionality and features of Dolibarr. Some of the external modules are too expensive and some of them are not properly described. I would love to see more external modules for less money and the dolistore shop should be moderate more often.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's worth to try and if you have any problems you can always find the answer on www.dolibarr.org

Dolibarr helps me to manage all the orders across all markets such as prestashop, ebay, amazon. It helps me to manage purchase orders, returns, stock availability, etc.

What ERP Systems solution do you use?

Dolibarr review by Mickaël E.
Mickaël E.

"Very good solution , simple and flexible"

What do you like best?

I really like the simplicity of the solution . The configuration is very fast and we can start working in less than a day.

Dolibarr is very flexible because we can develop our own modules.

What do you dislike?

Especially the interface but there are modules to improve the overall look.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We really recommend Dolibarr because it suits a lot of society because of its simplicity and its many features

We use a lot of modules on Dolibarr

Billing

Quotation

Stock

CRM

SMS

Dolibarr fulfills all of our needs

We also have several additional modules installed

We also use a SaaS version for more efficiency

Dolibarr review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

" Excellent software for CRM and Billing"

What do you like best?

Dolibarr is very stable. We use it since the beginning of the creation of our company. We applied all updates without ever losing data. The team is nice we met them at the open source show. We have some paid modules including customer subscriptions.

In the future, we will base ourselves on Dolibarr's operation for some of our development. The implementation of the REST API should allow us to exploit the stability of Dolibarr including the product WpShop.

The task and project management part is well completed. However, it lacks usability.

This ERP is part of the best open source ERP for several years with Odoo formerly Open ERP. From our point of view Dolibarr is the most suitable for small businesses

What do you dislike?

The conviviality is not always at the rendezvous. The use is a little heavy and not very beautiful. even if, one will note efforts on the last versions ... Update management could be simplified and automated.

Billing, CRM, project

Dolibarr review by Florian M.
Florian M.

"Very good for Simple needs, expensive for personlized ones"

What do you like best?

Dolibarr is fast and easy to start to use. If you don't want to do alot of personalization, the setup on a server, basic configuration etc is less than 2hrs. It's a good answer for simple and basic needs out of the box and enables you to produce professional looking invoices and to manage your customer / prospect work.

What do you dislike?

It's impossible to interface third party tools (without expensive developpments) ; no inbuild email, and awful agenda function. Thats bad i must agree so it means for me that these two features are third party tools for me...

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't expect all functionalities. Missing : Email, Agenda (well there is one but honnestly... let's say there is none). With 100€ or so you can purchase additional modules (letters etc) it's perfect. With 300€ more email and better agenda integration and you have a full working suit. Dont expect 'fully free", but these addons are a must (really). Also if you are not confortable to manipulate to a medium user level your server and php files, expect to hire someone for the setup and configuration, it will save you a HUGE amount of time.

I needed a tool to manage my customer / prospect work and i also like professional looking invoices, offers and letters. Dolibarr is a good answer to these points (and i tried a lot of different ones)

Dolibarr review by Eduardo P.
Eduardo P.

"Excellent product, very flexible, great comunity to ask questions"

What do you like best?

This software is perfect for professionals, small and medium organizations. I use it, as a single software developer, and offer my services to install, and adapt, making modifications or new modules that fit customer needs. Each commercial activity has its own processes, and with Dolibarr you can get all them under one system.

What do you dislike?

No much, perhaps interface is not the last, but is improving version to version.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try, and use some of your time/effort, or some curse, to learn how it works, and how it is built. It is open source software, supported by a community. Community is open to questions.

I use to manage my freelance work, and I have installed it to several organizations. It is a complete solution for selling products, selling services, and control customer needs. Full manage of money, banks, and a lot of modules developed by third parties, available in Dolistore.

Dolibarr review by Yannick W.
Yannick W.

"A great solution for SMEs"

What do you like best?

Very light, provides all the features needed by a small company.

What do you dislike?

The visual organization of items can sometimes be confusing. Some of the terms used are very specific to specific countries. It doesn't manage multiple currencies (without additional paying modules), which is an issue for our international branches.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking around for a nice little ERP that can help you organize your business, this is a great solution. Try it online or download it and install it yourself (either on premises or in the cloud). The requirements are minimal. Don't forget to back it up!

We manage our invoicing, stock, prices, basic CRM and basic accounting through Dolibarr.

Dolibarr review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Does everything I need, is expandable and easy to set up"

What do you like best?

The people who developed Dolibarr know the needs of SMBs, who are looking for CRM, ERP and accounting in one tool – even project management. Fields you would normally use one tool for each.

What do you dislike?

Although it is possible to use, project management could be built far simpler (Asana-like for example)

We have Dolibarr installed on a web server, therefore everyone with the rights has access to one centralized contact data base. We use this as a basis to write proposals and invoices with different contact persons for each client, using pre defined services and prizes. Most useful is the power to see how many invoices are still unpaid and need a reminder.

Dolibarr review by Laurent D.
Laurent D.

"Powerful software, and easy to use"

What do you like best?

A tool to enable a company to have enterprise level applications. I run several businesses with Dolibarr and I am very happy ti have found software providing me all i need ti manage them with no need to spend time to learn complex processes.

With no technical knowledge, you can manage your prospect, customers, agenda, stock, bank account, customer and supplier orders, timesheet, expense reports and more. Installation and setup need only few minutes even if you decide to host software yourself.

What do you dislike?

There is no application for Iphone, Software must be used with Safari.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A good choice for 1 to 100 employes companies

Billing

Project and task

Stock management

Customer opportunities management

Timesheet

Exoense reports

Supplier and customer orders

Dolibarr review by Niels Erik M. J.
Niels Erik M. J.

"Best CRM i have tryed "

What do you like best?

that price it is and that i own my data and it is not own by some big company some where else

What do you dislike?

still miss some feuteres but i think some one is work on it

Recommendations to others considering the product

it is easy to use and you can see what you need to do

controlling my invoice my stock and my order. payment from customers and supply's

Dolibarr review by Paul P.
Paul P.

"A good system with so much potential"

What do you like best?

The system is very good compared to many others in the Open source caliber and some commercial ones.

What do you dislike?

The feature of proper and elaborate customer statements according to me is not well defined.

Currently using it for a sole proprietorship business to manage clients and their billing including recurring billing.

Dolibarr review by Consultant in Computer Software
Consultant in Computer Software

"We help our clients in the deployment of Dolibarr in their company."

What do you like best?

Our customers appreciate the ease of use and the wealth of features

What do you dislike?

The agenda module needs to be re-styled.

Dolibarr has allowed our customers to simplify their processes:

- of sale

- purchase

- inventory management

- business follow-up

Dolibarr review by Julien M.
Julien M.

"Simple, effective , functional"

What do you like best?

- simplicity,

- efficiency ,

- stability

- quantity and quality of addon

- advanced features for a small erp / crm

- documentation and community

What do you dislike?

- not enough mass in work

- not natively responsive

- better productivity

- end of document loss

- annalyse better activity as real

- lot of time saving

Dolibarr review by Administrator

"The best for my needs"

What do you like best?

It looks like have been tailored for my needs (software support). The agent help me to schedule my jobs connect tasks with my customers and its employees.

Easy of use and it is free.

What do you dislike?

Pure documentation especial when you want to add code to the project

I was well organized my appointmetns with my customers

Dolibarr review by Abbes B.
Abbes B.

"Module developer - service provider"

What do you like best?

- Easiness

- power

- Technologies (PHP, MYSQL)

What do you dislike?

- No payroll

- In general, I like it and I only see qualities in it.

inventory management

Dolibarr review by User

"Open, Free, and really dynamic project"

What do you like best?

It does everything I wanted, and perfectly. Very promising

What do you dislike?

it does not integrate with google products

Managing my entire freelance business

Learning about Dolibarr ERP CRM?

* We monitor all Dolibarr ERP CRM reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.