Domotz Pro

5.0

Domotz PRO is a Network Monitoring and Remote Support Software for support technicians, call centers, service desks, telecommunications, internet service providers and systems integrators. The software enables the provision of remote tech support, with functionalities including network and device monitoring, advance network and device down alerts, remote device access (http, https, RDP, VNC, SSH and Telnet) to service technical issues, remote desktop, remote power recycle and management, network diagnostics (internet health checks, speed tests), and remote tech support administration.

Work for Domotz Pro?

Learning about Domotz Pro?

Domotz Pro Reviews

Ask Domotz Pro a Question
Showing 4 Domotz Pro reviews
Domotz Pro review by Michael Y.
Michael Y.

"Excellent product, great service and support"

What do you like best?

Domotz has allowed us to troubleshoot much more quickly than before and take care of our clients' support needs often before they even realize there is a problem. When support tickets are received, our agents are able to run the client's issue against the Domotz monitoring system to quickly and effectively assess what problems may exist within the network. The interface for both our team and clients is easy to use and understand.

What do you dislike?

We are looking forward to the hardware Domotz runs on improving.

Recommendations to others considering the product

When looking to solve certain problems, Domotz is an absolute no brainer.

We are able to manage multiple client networks without dedicating too many resources. The monitoring software also allows us to quickly rule out potential problems to help get all systems running as they should much more quickly. We are now working with other new and existing clients to install and implement Domotz so that the benefits can be seen across the company. The Domotz support team is also very responsive and willing to work with us to continue improving the product.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Domotz Pro
Domotz Pro review by Pasquale (Lello) D.
Pasquale (Lello) D.

"Once you start using Domotz for monitoring your customer networks and devices, you cannot go back!"

What do you like best?

Domotz is super easy to install and get up and running. Set-up is as easy as connecting a power plug and a network cable, then you're ready to go!

The app runs perfectly on my iPhone, so I can access all my Domotz agents/customer networks anytime, from anywhere.

I love that I can setup alerts for all the important devices on my customers' network (I do residential Home Automation installations). When any of my customer’s important devices go offline, I'm notified in real time and I can remotely solve the problem (in 99% of cases rebooting the device solves the problem which I can also do from the Domotz app!). I can do all troubleshooting for my customers, right from my iPhone!

Before using Domotz, to do the same troubleshooting operations it was cumbersome and time consuming. I had to start my PC (I don’t always carry my PC with me), connect to the internet, remember the credentials to access the customer's devices via DynDNS or via VPN (both of these services require a long time to setup and more expensive than Domotz), remember the IP address of the failing device (or find/have on hand a document showing the network map), remember what port and what PDU that device is connected, login to the PDU and cycle the port.

With Domotz, I can complete all of those steps in a matter of seconds in a few simple clicks and directly from the app.

With Domotz, I find out about problems in real-time and can solve them too, rather than having to wait for a customer to call me and tell me about a problem.

So for me Domotz has introduced a revolutionary way to work. In short, I couldn’t go back to not using Domotz.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at all. Talking to the Domotz team, their to-do list already includes what I had liked to suggest to implement

Recommendations to others considering the product

Domotz is the software of choice for integrators and customer home installers.

They also offer a significant free trial of 90 days, which makes the software well worth giving a try!

Overall, I highly recommend Domotz for monitoring and remote support.

Thanks to the live monitoring activity and customized alerts, I can immediately take action on any device problems my customers may have, including the ones that they have not discovered yet.

Domotz gives me full confidence that the installations at my customers' are working well

What Network Monitoring solution do you use?

Domotz Pro review by Alex L.
Alex L.

"Easy to use from the start. New features keep on coming too"

What do you like best?

The app. Having the ability to see the status of a client's network, whilst even being on the phone to them at the same time is fantastic. Checking in on client's networks at any point, to make sure their internet speed is all ok is, is quick and a real bonus.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at all. the product does exactly as promised very well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try before you buy of course. It has saved me lots of time already

Simple, affordable remote monitoring. Other network monitoring systems are expensive and can be over complicated for 90% of installations. Domotoz gives great functionality, at a low cost. As the cost is low, it can be an easy sell to a client, with them knowing they have people monitoring and getting alerts of any networking based issues immediately.

Domotz Pro review by Administrator in Government Administration
Administrator in Government Administration

"Worked as advertised"

What do you like best?

Size, ease of setup, cloud based, and the low price

What do you dislike?

Payment model is confusing and I would like to see more mounting options for the box.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly Recommend

Remote network administration and monitoring

There are not enough reviews of Domotz Pro for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

SolarWinds Network Performance Monitor Logo
SolarWinds Network Performance Monitor
Reduce network outages with affordable, easy-to-use network monitoring software
SolarWinds NetFlow Traffic Analyzer Logo
SolarWinds NetFlow Traffic Analyzer
NetFlow Traffic Analyzer network traffic analyzer and bandwidth monitoring software
Wireshark Logo
Wireshark
4.7
Wireshark is the world's foremost network protocol analyzer.
Intermapper Logo
Intermapper
Intermapper is a user-friendly tool that helps IT professionals map and monitor their networks in real time. Find and fix performance issues before users are impacted with auto-discovery, Layer 2 mapping, custom alerts, and more.
PRTG Logo
PRTG
PRTG is a network management software solution that monitors your network using a range of technologies to assure the availability of network components by measuring traffic and usage.
LogicMonitor Logo
LogicMonitor
LogicMonitor is the SaaS-based, automated performance monitoring platform that provides agile IT Ops teams with the visibility and actionable metrics they need to ensure the availability of services and applications running on complex and distributed infrastructure.
Lansweeper Logo
Lansweeper
Lansweeper discovers Windows, Linux and Mac machines in your network. In addition, it inventories network devices such as Printers, Routers and Switches.
Nagios Network Analyzer Logo
Nagios Network Analyzer
Network flow analysis, monitoring, and bandwidth utilization made easy
Spiceworks Network Monitor Logo
Spiceworks Network Monitor
Powerful, easy-to-use network monitoring software.
Cacti Logo
Cacti
3.8
Cacti is an open-source, web-based network monitoring and graphing tool designed as a front-end application for the open-source, industry-standard data logging tool RRDtool. Cacti allows a user to poll services at predetermined intervals and graph the resulting data.

Learning about Domotz Pro?

* We monitor all Domotz Pro reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.