Donarius

Donarius is a church and nonprofit donor management tool

Work for Donarius?

Learning about Donarius?

Donarius Reviews

Ask Donarius a Question
Showing 5 Donarius reviews
Donarius review by John R.
John R.

"Satisfaction complete"

What do you like best?

I have used Donarius for about 7 years. It is easy to use, has so many different reporting functions, can be corrected at any time, makes labeling and mailing a pleasure, duplicate receipts can be produced for those that lose them and the list goes on. My wife took over the books for another charity and she immediately asked for a Donarius to track the givings and other information on her clientele.

I have recommended this program to other churches and will continue if the occasion come along..

What do you dislike?

For my usage and needs there is nothing to dislike about it. Our church is under 100 people therefore I do not know what might be the limitations in a larger facility but for us it is all we require.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try--the program is good, it is easy to work through and support is good and usually immediate.

Have not had an problems and the benefits from having an user friendly program that any layman can use is what I need.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Donarius
Donarius review by Janakan C.
Janakan C.

"Efficient and User Friendly"

What do you like best?

The fact that everything is in one place to organize donors is great. The product is great that we are using it for two other ministries. Louie has a very warm rapport with everyone he comes in contact with and

he follows up with clients to ensure that we are satisfied with the product and he is always improving the software.

What do you dislike?

I have no concerns with this product and I have no complaints either. It is very difficult to find any dislikes for this product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I wouldn't think twice to recommend this product to anyone else. If you want to keep things efficient and organized this software is great and very affordable for your ministry.

Staying organized with many donors' address and profiles can be a headache in a half. Thanks to the Donarius software I am able to keep Ministries organized and efficient.

What Church Management solution do you use?

Donarius review by Ralph B.
Ralph B.

"Highly satisfactory"

What do you like best?

I have used this software for 2 different charities. It works well and is simple to use. It's very customizable so you can adapt it to your own organization. The support is excellent and very fast. I would definitely recommend this product to others.

What do you dislike?

The process of making customized tax receipts is a little opaque but can be learned. A more visual layout such as the one in Quickbooks would be helpful. A more direct link to Quickbooks would also be very useful for me to avoid having to import .csv files. Not sure how difficult these things would be to implement.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Does a few things but does them very well.

Very easy way to issue tax receipts. Also the ability to email receipts or save as PDF files is very handy and could save some organizations postage costs.

Donarius review by Cicily Z.
Cicily Z.

"Great Product Great Support"

What do you like best?

Our church has been using Donarius for 11 years. The developer of Donarius has been constantly providing updates to the software to keep it up-to-date with the newest system requirements and growing needs from the church. I also find the "Help" menu is in great details and truely helpful. Whenever I have some questions, no matter if they are silly or not, the response and support I received is always prompt and professional.

What do you dislike?

I hope the interface is more appealing but I don't mind having what it is right now.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely recommending Donarius to other users!

By emailing instead of mailing the statements and yearly tax receipts to the donors, we have saved hours and hours of time folding the paper and sealing the envelopes, not to mention the cost of postage and paper we have saved so far!

Donarius review by User

"Great Church Financial Program"

What do you like best?

I have been using Donarius for 10 years now and am very pleased with it. I now have an assistant financial secretary and she finds it easy to use and likes it, too. I have been able to answer questions of the board or the pastor using the program to help them with forming the yearly budget.

What do you dislike?

We are a small church, so I don't have any complaints about the program as it does all we need.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a "stand alone" program and is good for keeping receipts separate from bill payments. This enables a simple "check and balance" and auditing process for the church.

We keep record of all contributions and report them as needed.

Learning about Donarius?

* We monitor all Donarius reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.