DonorPerfect

DonorPerfect

DonorPerfect is a donor management and fundraising system that allows nonprofit organizations track stewards, record gifts, and maintain contacts through a web-based user interface.

Work for DonorPerfect?

Learning about DonorPerfect?

DonorPerfect Reviews

Ask DonorPerfect a Question
Showing 155 DonorPerfect reviews
DonorPerfect review by <span>Ember U.</span>
Ember U.

"Learning Curve, but a helpful tool for nonprofits big and small"

What do you like best?

I like being able to track donations, and maintain different campaigns, and even trainings we collect fees from. It's helpful to bridge our training department and financial staff together.

What do you dislike?

There can be a relatively steep learning curve. We've been able to be successful with the help of DonorPerfect's customer service and tech support, but you have to reach out for help.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ensure that your staff is comfortable learning how to use new software and comfortable reaching out for help. Everything you need is available, you just have to willing to ask the customer service/tech support staff. This is a very helpful system that can streamline payment, donation, and donor management all in one. We've used it at events, for campaigns, and as a part of our regular donation strategy. This software is helpful for organizations big and small and enables multiple users for custom dashboards, home pages, and report generation for your specific needs.

DonorPerfect has helped us streamline online registration for training and fundraising events, while managing the payment aspect as well, so we don't have to direct donors to two different applications or websites to fulfill their donation/registration.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about DonorPerfect
DonorPerfect review by <span>Anne M.</span>
Anne M.

"Donor Perfect Is!"

What do you like best?

We’re a small development shop, aka one person.

What do you dislike?

When chat has to refer me back to knowledgebase.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think DonorPerfect is the perfect software for entering, managing, and analyzing donor data, and for projecting next steps. I speak from the perspective of a small shop, one person, and while this was new software for me, it was easy to learn, and to use. I have used three other major softwares, none as easy as this, but that is not to say it is not powerful. It is! And I think it will be as powerful for a small shop like our or a way bigger shop. The customer service is excellent, the resources readily available and very user friendly. I've been to one conference, and I'll attend another when I am ready for the next level of learning.

How to analyze current and past donors and gifts, and using that information to project next best steps, both short term and long term. I have realized that while I love data, I hate data entry. But we're a one person shop, so it all falls on my desk. DonorPerfect makes it easy to be on my own, because I never feel alone. The answers, in one form or another, are quickly and easily at my fingertips. Which is Perfect because I am at my computer a lot. However, the smarter I get re: analysis and plans, the more I'll be out meeting donors. The board here is not traditionally a well formed fundraising board, but as that evolves, and it is, teachng addt'l users how to be part of the DonorPerfect team wil go smoothly.

What Fundraising solution do you use?

DonorPerfect review by <span>Donna G.</span>
Donna G.

"Great product; great tech support!"

What do you like best?

We have been using Donor Perfect for many, many years and have no plans to switch to something else. The software is well designed, and fairly intuitive. In my opinion, the very best thing about this company is their tech support team! They are really well trained and helpful. There has never been an issue where I could not get the help I needed to accomplish my goal. Chat support is a relatively new addition that is also very helpful for the quick questions.

What do you dislike?

Occassionally there are design issues that require cumbersome work-arounds.

I am the manager of the fundraising department of this private school and am the primary user for reporting on our donors. Being able to easily produce reports on our fundraising efforts and the specific success of our individual fund raisers is very important.

DonorPerfect review by <span>Traci C.</span>
Traci C.

"DonorPerfect has been a great tool and the support you receive is fabulous!"

What do you like best?

The ease of use, the mobile app and the support given.

What do you dislike?

I haven't had any "dislikes". We are fairly new to the DonorPerfect family...but so far, so good.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend DonorPerfect. As a smaller non-profit, we are learning and growing and the options offered by DonorPerfect and the support they provide is wonderful.

The way DonorPerfect works makes my job as a fundraiser so much easier. I don't personally use DonorPerfect a lot...my data entry staff uses it everyday. I use the mobile app as I am on the road making donor visits. Our Data Entry employee continues to learn new ways to use the software which makes our program work better. We have been very pleased with the switch to DonorPerfect.

DonorPerfect review by <span>Tamera R.</span>
Tamera R.

"Donor Perfect is Great"

What do you like best?

Highly customizable, easy to use, integration to mobile & social media, formulaic fields, moves mgmt system is very good.

What do you dislike?

Reports are not yet as easy to use as they intend - every update improves them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

DonorPerfect has been ahead of the industry at every turn for more than two decades. First with a great mobile ap, first to integrate to social media, first to upgrade to Constant Contact, first to be highly customizable. Incredible support, from US based staff who are users - they know how the system is used and they know how to help you. Flat monthly pricing includes everything, no hidden costs. And the owner is determined to not sell-out to Blackbaud.

Moves management is incredibly easy to use, and will help us manage our capital campaign project. The formulaic fields that the user can design and add are incredibly useful. Ease of use is remarkable, and will lead to fewer errors and misuses. Great mobile ap, great integration to social media. Fast responses from staff AND they are database users and know not only their system but others. The conversion from Blackbaud was a breeze.

DonorPerfect review by <span>Scott K.</span>
Scott K.

"Thorough and Easy to Navigate. Everything you will need!"

What do you like best?

DonorPerfect is easy to use. Information is gold! and DonorPerfect allows our staff to compile and retrieve the information we need quickly and efficiently. I am never more than a few clicks away from whatever I need to do or know regarding a client.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything that I dislike, to this point.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a donor management system that meets meets the vast majority of your needs at a very competitive price, then DonorPerfect is, well, Perfect! DonorPerfect came highly recommended to my by a highly respected and experienced Development Executive.

Compiling, accessing, managing, and updating donor records.

I have been able to make timely contacts and follow up on important trends and developments.

I have been able to connect donor partners to different projects and campaigns.

Ease in seeing different parts and the whole profile of both individual donors and the whole donation landscape of our organization.

DonorPerfect review by <span>Frank M.</span>
Frank M.

"Donor Perfect Is Almost Perfect"

What do you like best?

I love the flexibility of the software. I can add, delete, and arrange fields to suit my organizations needs. When I do need tech support, I get answers quickly and they make certain I understand (not an IT guy).

What do you dislike?

The weakest part of donor Perfect is the reporting. They have made huge strides in the custom reporting options, but it still needs more work. The good thing is the company is aware and they are constantly striving to improve all aspects of the software. The canned financial reports are good, but currently don't have as much flexibility to customize as I would like.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Spend some time exploring and playing with a sample Donor Perfect database. While it is easy to use, it may take some time to understand how each part of it relates to your organization, especially if you are coming from a less flexible system.

As with most donor tracking software, Donor Perfect allows us to track and create gifts and acknowledgements. The flexibility it offers allows us to develop and track statistics relating to the donors that are important to our work.

DonorPerfect review by Administrator

"Recommended only as an introductory CRM"

What do you like best?

DonorPerfect is very user friendly and very inexpensive. It also contains pretty robust functionality for small non profit organizations or early stage fundraisers, and it is very affordable for those organizations. If you are new to fundraising, this is a great tool for learning.

What do you dislike?

DonorPerfect lacks more robust functionality around reporting and customization. There are a lot of limitations to which reports can be generated automatically and emailed out. There is very limited functionality around generating the same report repeatedly -- each time you generate a report, there is some possibility that the settings may have been changed or accidentally altered since the last time you ran it. This can be extremely frustrating when numbers turn out differently and you aren't sure why. Canned reporting should certainly be built into DonorPerfect so that users can easily re-generate the same exact report with one click.

There is also no easy automatic way to merge duplicates (it basically has to be done manually, the auto merge functionality does not work well). I have run into several glitchy errors like this, for example with doing a mass update on our database that ended up duplicating a few hundred entries for no apparent reason. Issues like this make me question the integrity of this software.

Since we moved from a better CRM to DonorPerfect, this was a downgrade for us. It is indeed much cheaper than our old CRM, but we lost a lot of functionality and now we have to build a lot of reports manually. So for us, there has not been a lot of benefit.

DonorPerfect review by <span>SC M.</span>
SC M.

"Increase Donor Retention and Communication"

What do you like best?

Donor Perfect allows me to track donor giving and run specific reports that we use yearly to acknowledge donors for their giving. It also allows us to track peaks and lulls in our giving to help us improve/target our giving campaigns. I also enjoy the helpful webinars and online support

What do you dislike?

The report builder could me more straight forward. However, they do have support available by phone and chat that make it easy to seek assistance.

We have increased donor giving and support though the use of Donor Perfect. I am able to answers donor questions on giving and patterns of giving to improve the use of funds raised.

DonorPerfect review by <span>Rhonda G.</span>
Rhonda G.

"This is my first time using a donor base software, but I like it!"

What do you like best?

What I like best about using DonorPerfect is being able to keep up with our donors, how much they've given and what campaigns they have donate to. I also like that I can send and email or thank you letter straight from DP and don't have to worry about envelopes and postage. But my favorite thing have to be the free webinars that helps a rookie like me.

What do you dislike?

Since this is my first time using it I don't know yet what I dislike about it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend this software

We benefit by being able to keep track of our donors and pledges.

"Very user friendly"

What do you like best?

The reports function. They are easy to customize or build new reports. My favorite report is the Contact Calendar. It keeps our team on task and ensures no donor slips through the cracks. I also like how customizable the solicitation codes are.

What do you dislike?

The vocabulary around contacts is a bit confusing. I wish they used the word "task" instead. I do wish we could add multiple people on to one account (for example businesses where we talk to multiple people).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Spend a lot of time doing the free webinars and training. For a while I don't think we were using it to it's full capabilities so we have really invested the time to understand the software.

Donorperfect helps us with the implementation of our Donor Relations Plan. It helps us make sure every donor is recieving the right touch points (phone calls, cards, visits, etc).

DonorPerfect review by <span>Emily W.</span>
Emily W.

"Excellent customizable donor management software for small nonprofit"

What do you like best?

Donor Perfect works so well for us because we can completely customize it using the Screen Designer module. We can add new fields as they become relevant, and we can search those fields through reports. We also like the integration with Constant Contact, allowing us to keep all of our lists segmented easily so we can send targeted email communications to different groups. Whenever anyone changes their email or opts out, the Constant Contact > Donor Perfect connection automatically updates for us, so we don't have to manually make the changes. Donor Perfect also has a great form builder tool, to allow us to create web forms easily and quickly. And what we probably like best of all - their incredible support team. I can email them a question if I'm having trouble getting a report to run the way I want, or I can call and almost always get a person on the first ring. Their support team will walk us through any issue, or help us think through how to add new fields, or make changes that will work for us.

What do you dislike?

There is definitely a learning curve to Donor Perfect, but DP seems to make sense intuitively in a way that many other donor databases don't. I would like it to integrate with Mail Chimp, which is what we used to use for email communications, and which is free.

We're growing our fundraising efforts, and using Donor Perfect to keep our staff members up to date on where we sit with different donors, and what the next steps are. We also use it to maintain donor records and add contact reports when we meet with or communicate with our top tier donors.

DonorPerfect review by <span>Bernie R.</span>
Bernie R.

"Great tool, great team."

What do you like best?

We have been using Donor Perfect for four years now. . We have everything integrated – constant contact, website pages, donation processing, and event registration. The ease of integration and automatic recording of online donations has made Donor Perfect our tool of choice. We are grateful for their partnership in our mission to empower at-risk kids.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really - like most tools of this type, it is fairly complicated and involved. But, they are always there to help.

During the time we have been able to double our revenues – thanks in part to Donor Perfect and the support tools which come with it

DonorPerfect review by <span>Michael M.</span>
Michael M.

"Very easy to use and Support couldn't be better!"

What do you like best?

Super easy to add new donors and enter their gifts. Customizing giving screen fields is also very easy. I've used other databases and this one supersedes them by a long shot.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes changing thank you letter templates can be a bit of a challenge.

Recommendations to others considering the product

DonorPerfect user support is by far the best in the industry. Their techs are very patient and helpful. In this day and age, true customer service is hard to find. You'll find it here.

Tracking gifts and gift categories are more easily tracked. Additionally, new donor reports are easily generated, as are renewal thank you letters.

DonorPerfect review by <span>Aliyah N.</span>
Aliyah N.

"I'm required to handle things on DonorPerfect everyday. I've had a really good experience with it."

What do you like best?

What I like best about DonorPerfect is the program's awesome helpline. The people and employees behind the program are so skilled, patient, and helpful. They have made my experience with DP easy.

What do you dislike?

With anything new that you try, you have to figure out how it works. My dislike isn't really anything negative about DP, it's more so that I had to learn the system before it became easy for me to use. At first I was really confused, but that's because I didn't know or understand what I was doing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it!

Donations are a big part of non-profit organizations. I like how the DP system can easily keep track and calculate the funds received from each individual campaign or solicitation.

"DonorPerfect"

What do you like best?

This database is one of the easier ones to use and I appreciate how accessible the helpline is; when I have questions, I just call and I have never waited *too* long for help. When the line was very long, DonorPerfect automatically took me to a menu to leave a message and had someone call back, so I didn't spend hours on hold.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that I feel like I have to call for even the most mundane things -- such as not being able to find a category to a spreadsheet. Most of the time it's because they're labeled differently from what is on the screen.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't be afraid to ask for help; you'll spend hours trying to figure something out on your own. Their support people are always helpful and ready to assist. And best part, they send you the step by step instructions after the call is over.

I use it to pull reports on finances and to create mailings. It makes finding the right people to send material to a lot easier.

"Data Entry"

What do you like best?

The ease of downloading and editing donations from the weblink portal. Letter generation and mail out is also a nice feature.

What do you dislike?

The lack of integration with several social media fundraising platforms. Our Foundation is growing and social media fundraising is becoming a large facet for us but the time it takes to download from those websites and build an import sheet and then edit the imports can be time consuming.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a CRM that is easy to use and provides learning and good customer service then I would suggest DonorPerfect.

We moved from a very limited database to DonorPerfect so we have made a huge step up from our previous database. This has helped us grow and become more efficient.

DonorPerfect review by User in Government Administration
User in Government Administration

"Comprehensive Donor Management Software"

What do you like best?

Donor Perfect really includes the scope of donor management-- data collection, receipts, e-mail integration, web forms to collect donations. It was just a few clicks to send all of our members their tax information at the end of the year.

What do you dislike?

The different features are not 100% intuitive. It took some trial and error to figure out the reports builder, and some of the fields and codes built into the member profiles require some digging to figure out what they are. I also have had difficulty integrating with Constant Contact.

We purchased the Weblink addition which allows us to collect membership dues and automatically have the information transferred into DP member profiles and receipts sent. This saves time as all of that was done manually before!

DonorPerfect review by <span>Frances M.</span>
Frances M.

"Not Intuitive for a Novice User"

What do you like best?

The best feature of DonorPerfect, which my current database doesn't have, was the ability to build multi-layered queries on the go to extract very specific reports. This saved me a lot of time when I needed to find lists of people who met many criteria and do so quickly.

What do you dislike?

DonorPerfect wasn't overly intuitive for me personally. Admittedly, I didn't have very much training (none from the company itself and very little from my supervisor), but other softwares I have worked with have been much easier for me to use without training. The overall layout and functionality could be vastly improved, particular in the field of usability for a novice.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get some training from someone who knows how to use the database.

CRM database for a small non-profit museum

DonorPerfect review by <span>Hope C.</span>
Hope C.

"DPO is great for managing donor information and has great support."

What do you like best?

There are a lot of support resources that make it easy to learn more about additional functions of the website and increase your nonprofit's capacity to manage donor information and track correspondence.

What do you dislike?

The website for the online version has been improved a lot recently, but it's still a little clunky. Function over fashion.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely sign up for support, at least for your first year's subscription. The written support resources and webinars are 100% worth it. They offer webinars to walk you through various functions of the program, as well as exploring other topics related to fundraising and donor management.

We are using DonorPerfect Online to keep records of donations and send receipts and other communication to donors. It has helped us allow for customization of mailings, as well as email receipts.

DonorPerfect review by <span>Cynthia P.</span>
Cynthia P.

"DonorPerfect is a great multipurpose tool for non-profits!"

What do you like best?

The seamless connection between Constant Contact and Weblink is great. The Dashboard feature makes it very fast and incredibly easy to find recent information. Functions such as the reporting tools and instant merge help to get data & acknowledge donors quickly. The customer service team is friendly and efficient. There are also tons of free resources to master the software.

What do you dislike?

Duplicate purging is a slow process and you have to manually search for duplicates to get rid of them. I wish that when I entered a new entry for a donor that is a match with an existing record, DonorPerfect would notify me right away to avoid excessive records. The only time you really see that is when you are downloading a donation that was submitted via WebLink.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Utilize the free resources such as the webinars, workshops, and online faq sections to make the most out of your user experience. If you are meticulous and consistent when entering donors and follow the recommended DonorPerfect protocol, it will be very easy to sort through your various types of donors.

Our organization was previously very slow with donor acknowledgement. Using pre-loaded thank you templates and the instant merge feature help us get those thank you letter out nearly instantaneously. We also were able to better target and focus specific mailings such as events and fundraising by using the filters and giving history to narrow our search fields.

DonorPerfect review by <span>Kristiana M.</span>
Kristiana M.

"Solid CRM with many features"

What do you like best?

DonorPerfect is customizable to your organization. They build it so it best suits your needs. It has many features to build in-depth donor profiles as well as run complicated reports for analytics. They have a great customer service team that always will help walk you through issues you are having.

What do you dislike?

DonorPerfect lacks great training manuals, and has a big learning curve when it comes to creating and pulling reports. It is not always intuitive, and you really have to dig and dissect what you need in order to pull an accurate report. Fortunately, they have a great customer service staff that will help alleviate issues once you know how to articulate what you need from them. I think it could also do a better job with having a volunteer database. Though you can flag people as volunteers, it won't run the same way as a separate volunteer database system. If it could combine all the features of a solid volunteer system with the donor profiles, it would be a highly functioning CRM.

We use DonorPerfect daily as a way to enter financial gifts as well as food donations. It integrates with several different platforms and other databases to be a core function of our Development department.

DonorPerfect review by <span>Meredith W.</span>
Meredith W.

"DonorPerfect Review - Still Hopes"

What do you like best?

I have sung the praises of Still Hopes to many Development associates. I led the change to DP just this last year and can say it is truly a night and day different from what we were previously using. DP is VERY user friendly and the support staff is happy to help walk you through whenever you are having an issue. Short hold time for support, easily understandable, and enjoy helping you find multiple solutions to your issues.

What do you dislike?

No complaints. I only have 1 pending request of something to be added. Other than that - I am happy!

Quick easy custom reports - exactly what the development office needs as well as our accounting office.

DonorPerfect review by <span>Natalie C. W.</span>
Natalie C. W.

"Slightly Out of Date But Good Features"

What do you like best?

The templates for the web forms especially have all the fields that my clients need for both donations and membership.

What do you dislike?

It feels really outdated, like it could use a major refresh. It reminds me of software I used in the early 2000s.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would encourage people to make the switch in order to get everything integrated for your nonprofit. It seems to be worth spending a little extra to get their web forms. Plus, you can ask for people to help with the cost of payment processing, which is incredibly helpful for nonprofits like the ones we work with.

Fundraising, web forms for membership and donations. Overall it's a great system that provides us with everything we need to manage members and donations.

DonorPerfect review by <span>Cynthia B.</span>
Cynthia B.

"Office Manager/Event Planner"

What do you like best?

I feel DP has a user friendly user interface, especially with the recent changes. Many things to like best; Contact tab, tribute functions, receipting functions, credit card expiration warnings.

What do you dislike?

I have not mastered the email versus printed thank you abilities w/in DP and our records don't always show receipt sent. The process seems a bit complex as we do not have the database in top shape for the thank you, receipting capabilities.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would say the biggest reason that DP is a great donor management software service company is that they are constantly improving and their customer service is hands down top notch. If you'd like to go from generic databases or spreadsheets to DP they provide a somewhat simple import process from excel spreadsheets. DP provides one place where you can store all your donor and volunteer data then analyze it and pull stats and info with the ease of the report center. If you get stuck, don't spend too much of your valuable time trying to find the answer in their extensive knowledge base of help, just call and they will expertly handle your questions. DP includes a great donor communication management aspect, as well as handling monthly donations via EFT and bank draft. And, now with the fundraising event mobile bidding platform, the data migration from your fundraising event to your donor database is smoother. DP is a great CRM database.

Monthly donor monitoring and retention is better because of DP. We can proactively retain donors before they fall off due to expired credit cards, solving the problem of lost monthly revenue. With proper data entry using the solicitation codes, we can measure which fundraising methods work best at bringing in new donors and new monthly donors allowing us to focus on the higher revenue producing efforts. We use the moves management to manage our VIP donor communications and this is useful for effective donor relations. The benefits we see using DP is better, more centralized tracking of donor activity, which includes tracking volunteer activity as well, eliminating several areas where Excel spreadsheets would have been the go to method.

DonorPerfect review by <span>Marilyn M.</span>
Marilyn M.

"Happy using Donor Perfect for the past 3 years"

What do you like best?

I think the support offered by DonorPerfect is great. I love that I have the option to call or chat with someone and there is rarely a wait. The support staff is always very friendly and knowledgeable and they almost always solve whatever issue I have or get back to me in a timely matter if they are not able to help immediately.

What do you dislike?

There are a few extra features/modules that I think should be part of a basic package and I'm disappointed that these features are only available at an additional cost. For example, we had to pay to add WebLink Pro because we were not able to edit our WebLink forms before or changes were very limited. Batch gift processing is also an additional charge and even at the additional charge the batch gift processing is fairly limited in customization options which I don't like, i.e. I can't enter gifts with different gift dates in one batch.

I dislike that contacts does not currently sync with gmail and the Outlook integration tool is not working at the moment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

DonorPerfect implementation is very easy and doesn't require technical assistance if you are able to set-up the necessary codes prior to importing your data.

DonorPerfect allows us to run a variety of reports and review donor giving history, which enables us to tailor our communications and fundraising efforts. We've been able to run various campaigns based on the metrics we review from reports and we are also tracking prospective donors more efficiently now.

DonorPerfect review by <span>Susan D.</span>
Susan D.

"Donor Perfect Helps Bring 21st Century Tools to Fundraising"

What do you like best?

I love it that Donor Perfect provides comprehensive reporting capability without needing to construct your own reports. My favorite reports are the Comprehensive Donor Revenue Analysis and the AFP Fundraising Effectiveness Project Report. I also love it that it helps create seamless merges and integrates with Constant Contact, which we use for online donations. Donor Perfect allowed us to provide our first comprehensive online donation campaigns this year. We increased the number of active donors by 78.87% and the number of gifts by 142.05% in one year. We would not have been able to do this without this program.

What do you dislike?

So far, the only problem has been the cost of training. They offer plenty of free online help, but if you want more hands on assistance, you will need to pay for it - whether that is at a conference or workshop.

DonorPerfect review by <span>Ben C.</span>
Ben C.

"Economic option for a system uniquely built for supporting multiple avenues of fundraising"

What do you like best?

Great customer service and opportunities for usability and beta testing; growing list of partners and integrated services for fundraising; houses very useful integrated services for fundraising from email marketing and recurring gift functions to major donor/prospect tools and online giving

What do you dislike?

There are currently some limitations regarding automated capabilities with scheduling and running recurring gifts and reports, but they have already begun rolling out new features to address this. Their WebLink feature for online forms is pretty versatile and connects pretty transparently to processing gateways, but the design elements of the forms, though improving, are still just behind some other vendors with regards to the look and feel you may be able to get from the templates offered. That being said, WebLink is a much more affordable service option compared to most other fundraising vendors out there and is directly integrated to your database and electronic processing gateways. It would be nice to have more flexibility and compatibility with more electronic processing vendors (like PayPal).

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are a small to medium-sized nonprofit, DPO is probably the most economic option you can find out there with respect to just how many different services and features that SofterWare has to offer within this system. Other vendors may do specific things really well, maybe even better than DPO (others may have nicer online forms or be able to use PayPal, etc.), but you will likely end up paying a lot more for a lot fewer tools and features, and have less control and branding over the services provided (especially with how donors are acknowledged and how their data is captured and stored). All bells and whistles aside, DPO is a solid donor database system that is constantly improving, and my experience with SofterWare's customer service team and product specialists has been worth well beyond what we have paid.

Part of my use of DonorPerfect Online within our organization has been to reconcile donations and pledges against general ledger and other financial/data systems which somehow touch donations or donation processing. This work has helped shed light on how we utilize not just our donor database system with DPO, but also how the rest of our systems work independently and in tandem with each other and how efficient and effectively they do so. Of course, system efficiency means nothing if you're not focusing on your customers' and/or donors' experiences in buying, registering, and giving. Because of how we use DPO and how easily it can be embedded into our organization's web presence, we have found that donating through the WebLink forms linked to our website and other solicitations and appeals is the MOST EFFICIENT process that our web visitors currently experience!

DonorPerfect review by <span>Patrice K.</span>
Patrice K.

"DonorPerfect is a Great Fundraising Tool"

What do you like best?

DonorPerfect (DP) is a one stop shopping place for all your Fundraising needs. It has most of the Bells and Whistles that other fundraising tools have at a more reasonable price. The thing I love about DP the most is that it is customizable. You can add the fields you need and remove (or hide) the ones you do not need. You have the freedom to write your own reports (at no extra cost) and their support services are top notch. They've added so many other features like peer to peer fundraising and do it yourself web site tools for membership or events.

What do you dislike?

It's a lot to learn and they rely a lot on their "Learning Community" to provide advice. There really is not "User Manual" so sometime you rely a lot on support instead of doing it yourself.

DP helps us stay organized. Reports to our fundraising staff is easy to maintain. DP Mobile helps our staff who are in the field, keep track of their fundraising tasks so we stay in touch with our donors better than ever.

DonorPerfect review by <span>Joseph C.</span>
Joseph C.

"DonorPerfect - Easy to use for a small Development Office"

What do you like best?

DonorPerfect is fairly straightforward, easy to use program. The basic program allows the user to track donations, produce thank you letters for donors and has a good contact management feature. You can get up and running after 2 hour telephone training. I like its flexibility because I have used it for a variety of non-profits including social services and nursing homes. Their support department is strong in answering questions quickly and efficiently.

What do you dislike?

Some of the ways you are restricted to sorting lists on the home screen. It gives you a lot of options for thank you process but it is hard to segment all in one letter if you wanted. You have to use separate letters for each type of gift.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are a small shop, while it's not the cheapest. It's the most stable platform that won't fold or get bought by another company.

It's easy to keep all your donor and contact records in one place. I find it very efficient to use.

DonorPerfect review by <span>Kyli S.</span>
Kyli S.

"User-friendly and Efficient"

What do you like best?

I like that it is user friendly. I am new to fundraising, and using this software made the transition process a lot easier.

What do you dislike?

I don't love that building reports can be quite difficult.

I work in fundraising and DonorPerfect is a great way for us to not only entering gifts, but keeping track of our relationships with donors. This software is perfect for analyzing data to provide a holistic view of a donor's record.

DonorPerfect review by Administrator

"Excellent customer support and flexibility"

What do you like best?

The customer support at Donor Perfect is the best I've experienced with a help line. They walk you through the simplest of tasks to complex reporting. I like that they send a follow up email summarizing the steps we went over. If the person you are speaking with does not know the answer, they usually elevate the issue and call back in a timely manner.

What do you dislike?

I have come across certain limitations in the functionality for my agency's purposes. Both the Moves Management and Grants Tracking features are limited in their usefulness. The integration with Constant Contact has a specific limitation in regards to Automation campaigns that is frustrating.

Tracking contacts so that all members of our Development Team can know who is interacting with various donors has been extremely useful. Additionally, attaching proposals and gift letters to the actual gifts makes it very easy to retrieve those records if questions arise.

DonorPerfect review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Highly recommend DP"

What do you like best?

Love having all of my donor records in the cloud so I can access it anywhere.

What do you dislike?

There is a learning curve, so prepare to spend some time in free webinars, etc. to be able to utilize all the things that donor perfect can do. It's not a dislike, I just thought I could figure it all out without a lot of help.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great product, spend some time cleaning up your data before sending it to DP, make sure your GL codes are all correct. We had to transfer a DB from another product and my predecessor didn't do a very good job of setting it all up correctly initially. I had to do a lot of cleanup one we got it over to DP.

We are entering a capital campaign so adding the wealth determiner piece has been a real help

DonorPerfect review by <span>Raechelle B.</span>
Raechelle B.

"Excellent all in one system"

What do you like best?

DPI is a great system upgrade from Abila or Sage Fundraising 50. The user interface is so intuitive and allows for fast account management, gift entry and receipting

What do you dislike?

The only draw back is that there are a lot of add on services you have to pay extra for.

Recommendations to others considering the product

More affordable than Raisers Edge with similar capabilities. Great for small non profits.

Donor acknowledgement and receipting are a breeze and year end tax letters are super simple.

DonorPerfect review by <span>Darla S.</span>
Darla S.

"Perfect for a small nonprofit"

What do you like best?

DonorPerfect is very user friendly. Support staff, tutorials, and annual conference have all been very helpful. We are a two person, small charity and this works perfect for us. The subscription cost is very manageable for our budget. It is easy to customize and to maintain. It is also very easy to generate reports necessary for fundraising and for bulk mailings. We have not had any problems with the program.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. Just would like more time in the day to learn more about everything the program can provide.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend the product to small nonprofits with a tight budget.

The program helps us to keep good records on our donors. It is easy to edit the donor profiles for address changes and or deaths. Have an accurate donor list is vital to fundraising. It speeds up the receipting process also.

DonorPerfect review by <span>Sarah S.</span>
Sarah S.

"Easy and Reliable"

What do you like best?

DP is great for management of donors specific to your company standards. There are multiple ways to use the program depending on the skill set of each individual user.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes reports can be difficult to figure out, but if you take the time to play around with them you will eventually get what you are looking for.

DP allows our company to track donations easily and maintain a relationship with each donor.

DonorPerfect review by <span>Sharon M.</span>
Sharon M.

"DonorPerfect is a great product for donor tracking and with ReadySetAuction for event management."

What do you like best?

DonorPerfect Customer Service is outstanding!

What do you dislike?

It does not automatically save the work in donor records so when it times out if you walk away from your desk, you have to start all over.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the trial version of DonorPerfect and speak directly to a customer service representative. After our trial period and we decided to go with DonorPerfect, everyone who helped us launch and implement was very helpful and professional and they are still this way in our fourth year. Their support team is amazing.

Our business is an elementary school and we use DonorPerfect to raise donations for our foundation. We can track various donors in many ways, The benefit is that we can target individuals for various fundraising efforts.

DonorPerfect review by <span>Clara A.</span>
Clara A.

"Effective, direct fundraising management"

What do you like best?

DonorPerfect makes it possible to streamline donor and donation management - and is cloud-based, so it is constantly making new and improved updates.

What do you dislike?

It can sometimes be challenging to create a desired report the way you want it the first time - but that's more of a user intelligence problem than a Donor Perfect issue.

DonorPerfect saves us so much time in terms of receipting donations, pulling past donor records, and breaking down fundraising events.

DonorPerfect review by <span>Lauren S.</span>
Lauren S.

"I have been using DP for 3 years and am fairly impressed with it. "

What do you like best?

I like how user friendly it is. It's fairly intuitive to a new user, so is easy to introduce new employees to. Training is minimal because it is so clear where to do all the things you need to do. The tech support is also very prompt which helps with usability.

What do you dislike?

Since switching to the online version, I've been frustrated with the lack of customizability with reports. We had made some changes to the standard reports that we are no longer able to use since switching to online. This has added extra work to my process. This is not ideal as programs like this are supposed to make things more efficient.

Recommendations to others considering the product

In my experience it does everything that Raiser's Edge just at a much lower cost. This was a great benefit to us as we have a very low budget.

Using this program has greatly increased our productivity and our ability to track donors and donations. We used to not track events within our donor database, and now our event attendance is all included in a donor's record, which is really helpful.

DonorPerfect review by <span>Justina J.</span>
Justina J.

"DonorPerfect isn't as intuitive as other platforms"

What do you like best?

DonorPerfect has a many options to customize the software for specific needs.

What do you dislike?

The format is not appealing or user friendly. I do not like the interface with Constant Contact, so I use MailChimp.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Before getting DonorPerfect, I suggest comparing what you will spend in third party credit card fees and what DonorPerfect can provide for you.

We use this as a CRM for fundraising and communications.

DonorPerfect review by User

"Great platform for small nonprofit CRM!"

What do you like best?

Donor Perfect is one of the easiest CRM/Development databases to use. It has a multitude of reports, donor records, and payment processing options to fit whatever your nonprofit needs may be. For us, it provides the link between development and accounting that makes it useful to track cashflow, manage reporting, and balance

What do you dislike?

Does not have the same advanced characteristics of similar products (such as Raiser's Edge) to handle a large number of records.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very cost-effective product to help beginning and small nonprofits manage donor relations.

We are able to track gifts and their acknowledgements, balance our GL, and easily generate mailing lists. Donor Perfect has helped tremendously in having a fully capable Development department. Working alongside accounting, we can successfully track our goals and stay on the same page regarding income.

Managing our relations with donors is improved by knowing our mailings, calls, and other contacts can be tracked and we can grow their engagement.

DonorPerfect review by Consultant in Entertainment
Consultant in Entertainment

"Easy to use, but may not be right for long-term fundraising growth."

What do you like best?

My company, Red Tape, utilizes DonorPerfect for our fundraising, and thus far we have really enjoyed our experience. Our donors have had a pretty easy time setting themselves up, and keeping track of donations through DP hasn't yielded any major headaches thus far. The staff at Red Tape most directly in charge of Donor Perfect have an easy time using the software and the rest of us (who are much more infrequent users), have also had an equally easy time.

What do you dislike?

I've had a number of folks (donors) tell me they wish they could link to PayPal, and some of the reasons why DP doesn't support PayPal aren't technically accurate. I use PayPal myself for almost all of my online transactions and appreciate the security that I have in utilizing it. I have never encountered issues with transferring funds via PayPal, and I think some of the rationale (which I obtained via DP's website), is either outdated or inaccurate in general.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are a small nonprofit, I highly recommend checking this out amongst research for your fundraising needs. I always recommend casting a fairly large net with regard to software use and implementation, but thus far we at Red Tape are pretty happy with the ease of use that DonorPerfect provides. As a company grows, shopping around for software with more infrastructure might be needed, but this is pretty perfect for early-stage growth-based fundraising.

DonorPerfect has allowed for us, as a small nonprofit, implement a donation infrastructure that is substantially more cost effective right now. As we grow, I imagine we may move away from DonorPerfect and utilize other software to provide a more streamlined and secure experience, but for the foreseeable future we are pretty happy with where we are with DP.

Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Great product for donor management"

What do you like best?

It is very easy and intuitive to use. I love how simple it is to pull the reports

What do you dislike?

It costs a lot to get your data transferred if you are not a huge organization. The base is about $2000 which is a large amount if you only have around 2000 donors to transfer to the system

Recommendations to others considering the product

I reviewed about 20 different products and we have about a million and half budget. This is the BEST overall product for the price.

We had nothing as a donor system except an excel form, which was impractical if we wanted to grow our donor base.

DonorPerfect review by Agency in Non-Profit Organization Management
Agency in Non-Profit Organization Management

"User Friendly Fundraising Database "

What do you like best?

I enjoy how user friendly DonorPerfect is. There are a lot of drag and drop features for running reports. We enjoy how many videos and tutorials are on their site. If we have a problem with anything, we just watch a video our email our service support representative. I have used Raiser's Edge at a previous agency and it seemed as if we weren't fully utilizing the database. With DonorPerfect and the ease of use, I feel like we are using all that we are paying for and there aren't any hidden modules. If you are a small non-profit, I would highly recommend DonorPerfect. We also fully utilize what DonorPefrect offers on the mobile platform. If I am at a meeting or a donor lunch, I can quickly look up important information that will help fundraising efforts.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much to dislike about DP. Again, I can't stress enough how easy it is to use. I think it would be a lot better if DP would offer in person support or training. If someone would come to our office and physically show us tricks/tips, we would utilize all that DonorPerfect has to offer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend using DonorPerfect. Very user friendly.

We are using DP to input donor data and run/pull reports. It is very easy to input data and pull reports. We are working on fully integrating DP services into our Development Department.

"Grant Writer"

What do you like best?

I like the Dashboard showing activity it helps to show a comprehensive summary of the organization.

What do you dislike?

Not being able to create sub-donors. Adding subgroups would help organize large donors.

Recommendations to others considering the product

DonorPerfect offers a comprehensive database for donor information.

It is difficult to mange donors such as University's or large corporations. There is not an option to group addresses together and still have separate contact names, addresses, etc. I've realized DonorPerfect can pull extensive and intricate reports that are helpful for every area of our organization. Moreover, being able to quickly pull up donor information is a huge plus when donors call asking for information.

DonorPerfect review by <span>Marina S.</span>
Marina S.

"Overall great product for small nonprofits"

What do you like best?

I have found DonorPerfect easy to learn to use, especially the basic functions of adding donors and gifts. It is also very flexible and allows for significant customization, even for someone like me who is not an experienced IT administrator.

What do you dislike?

Reports are somewhat confusing. I have found it difficult to figure out which report is most appropriate for a given situation, or how to get exactly the information I'm looking for. I also wish it had more functionality for tracking volunteers, especially scheduling.

Recommendations to others considering the product

DonorPerfect is a great option for small shops. Their minimum functionality provides most things you will need, and is customizable without needing a dedicated IT administrator.

DonorPerfect allows us to easily track, manage, and report donor data, which provides the base for a robust fundraising program. We can customize content and appeal for various segments, keep data up to date for better relationship building, and get a comprehensive picture of each donor and their relationship to the organization.

Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Great Donor Database Software"

What do you like best?

DonorPerfect makes it easy to manage and track donors and their donations. Search function is great and it captures all the information I need.

What do you dislike?

It can be challenging to run a report for donations over a certain year or years based on minimum or maximum donations. I will get extra information that aren't what I'm looking for or it will leave out donors I know should be included. I dislike how if someone has created multiple entries for the same donor I cannot merge them into one entry/donor and see all their gifts in one place.

I can keep my donors all in one place. I like how I can add pledges and keep track of them. I would recommend this product to an organization looking for donor database software.

DonorPerfect review by <span>Moment S.</span>
Moment S.

"Excellent! Easy to use for the most part, great support team for any questions or issues."

What do you like best?

The support team! They have really helped me figure out a better way to enter or gather the information I need and have helped me customize sections to the way I use the information.

What do you dislike?

Using some of the reports can be difficult and also checking for duplicates. I have found that it doesn't really catch as many duplicates as I would prefer, especially if it is synced with Constant Contact.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Excellent software for tracking any kind of information for donors, volunteers, etc. There are still a few areas that could use improvement or the ablility to be customized but overall excellent. Wonderful Support team.

We are a non-profit and it has allowed us to better track our donors gifts and to improve our communication with them, then fold.

DonorPerfect review by <span>Scott B.</span>
Scott B.

"Excellent Non-Profit Software"

What do you like best?

Ease of use: Once training is complete with DP a user can fully realize the benefits to this Fundraising and CRM software. Tasks are automated for the most part to ensure that you save time on data and allow yourself more time for the important tasks for your organization.

What do you dislike?

Initial setup can be time consuming on your own.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider using their in-house data migration for initial data import.

Membership Record-keeping has become a breeze on DP. Online donations and administration of the built-in webpages makes data collection much easier.

DonorPerfect review by <span>Martin S.</span>
Martin S.

"I love Donor Perfect!"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, so quick to input donations and export thank you responses and receipts

What do you dislike?

Not having all the 3rd party applications and add-on services available to me in the UK

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the blog and the videos it really helped me and if stuck use the online chat help option they are brilliant

ROI and productivity are sky high using DPO

DonorPerfect review by <span>Rick M.</span>
Rick M.

"Donor Perfect is flexible and powerful but not without its challenges."

What do you like best?

Donor Perfect is flexible and powerful. Unlike competing software I have used, it is intelligent enough to match duplicate constituents during gift import and is able to add gifts to existing records and create new constituents as part of the same process. We are using the hosted platform, and we're also pleased to be able to log in from a browser anywhere. Options for customization are extensive. We are able to create our own fields based on custom filters and calculations and add them to existing screens. Reporting also meets our needs with a good set of canned reports, a custom report builder, and a powerful export tool. Also, the price is right. DP is much cheaper than many alternatives.

What do you dislike?

The ability to extensively customize fields and reports has a downside. There is a steep learning curve in setting up custom fields and reports, and the Donor Perfect knowledgebase help system is neither extensive nor intuitive. You'll also find that the only way to achieve your reporting goal is through these custom fields, so there's no way around learning the system through trial and error. Also, there is no way to make your workflow your own. For example, you cannot set DP to take you directly to the Gifts screen on opening a constituent record.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Think of Donor Perfect as a set of powerful tools that will need extensive setup but will provide smooth operation after that heavy initial investment of effort.

We are using Donor Perfect as a historical record of private donations to our organization. We enter checks and bank transfers directly into DP, and we import gifts from our online platform on a regular basis. With the data in place, we are able to track contacts (calls, emails, meetings), run reports covering specific dates or appeals, and generate mailing lists for solicitation and stewardship. These functions are critical to the effective operation of our Development department.

DonorPerfect review by <span>Carollei M.</span>
Carollei M.

"I have been using DonorPerfect for the past 2 and a half years as a fundraising and database tool."

What do you like best?

There are many things I like about DonorPerfect, but one of the things that stands out to me is that it can be shaped into something specifically for your organization. It is customizable to the specific needs of your organization. You can design the levels of giving so that they correspond with your specific membership levels. You're able to customize fields like the Quick Search function so you can search for an email address or a middle name, etc. You can also customize Constituent Information screens for your particular type of organization, including or excluding fields that are or are not relevant.

What do you dislike?

It can sometimes be really challenging to figure out how to customize the system for your specific needs. Although there are many options, in order to understand how to get there, I have to call the service line. The knowledge base is truly dismal. It's all a loop of links, with very little information. Though they assure me that they're working on it!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend attending training or having a DonorPerfect rep come to your team to do live training. DonorPerfect is robust, but not necessarily intuitive, especially the reporting functions. The reporting functions can be confusing, and often I wonder if the information I'm getting is accurate.

We are able to track our constituents in a single system, especially through the integration of DonorPerfect with Constant Contact, which is the email marketing app we use.

It has been helpful to see how our constituents respond to our messaging and marketing efforts. It's also really helpful to have an accurate representation of giving history.

DonorPerfect review by <span>Robin K.</span>
Robin K.

"DONOR PERFECT-It's Perfect"

What do you like best?

I like the instant chat assistance when I have something I need a quick answer to. The training videos and knowledgebase are great tools as well.

What do you dislike?

Nothing immediate comes to mind. We are quite satisfied with the product and its functionality. We hope to build on the features we have as budget allows us.

We are a non-profit for affordable housing. Our database is our lifeline to donors and to information about our donors. We are able to segment out and generate lists for specific donor groups for mailing and constant contacts. The note section and other information section allows us to track board members and committee members and their involvement from year to year. Helps us fundraise and develop stewardship and good donor relations.

DonorPerfect review by <span>Karyn S.</span>
Karyn S.

"DonorPerfect for non profits of any size"

What do you like best?

DonorPerfect was a great way to organize all of our events, and the patrons that attended. From DonorPerfect, our nonprofit could pull reports of who attended from past years to put together mailers and invitations. One of the best features was the Thank You notes feature - that way, we never forgot to express our gratitude someone who had donated to our cause.

What do you dislike?

It has been a few years since I have personally used DonorPerfect, having moved on from my nonprofit occupation, but I felt like sometimes I would have to go in roundabout ways to apply the filters I wanted, or to categorize something. That being said, we made it work as best we could and it worked very well for us. If we had invested in further training, I'm sure we could have optimized our experience further.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As stated prior, it has been a few years since using the DonorPerfect software, but it was great when I used it and the company kept improving it throughout the years. I'm sure there are several features that were not available when I was using it that must make it fantastic now.

Prior to using DonorPerfect, all of our attendee lists, thank you lists, patron lists, etc. were all kept in excel spreadsheets, which could become corrupted and were extremely hard to handle with duplicates, etc. When we starting using DonorPerfect, everything was so much more organized, and we could pull reports and make sure thank yous were sent out, and have records of which patrons attended which events without having to keep track of a hundred different spreadsheets.

DonorPerfect review by <span>Kaitlyn W.</span>
Kaitlyn W.

"So Close To Having Everything!"

What do you like best?

The customer service is phenomenal! It's also just a really great donor management system and truly does meet our day to day needs.

What do you dislike?

The events management is not great. There are a few things that need to be tweaked, but also don't use it all that often.

DonorPerfect really has helped us step out of the stone ages with our old software and into a very comprehensive donor management system for a great price! We easily track any communications we have with our supporters and have customizable reports built in to easy our analytics.

User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Many features, but could use more"

What do you like best?

There are a ton of features that DonorPerfect is great at - keeping all of the contacts in a database, creating custom reports, viewing donor retention, etc.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice to have a tracking system: for grants, and individual donors - to follow up with them. Grant tracking (from finding a grant through receiving a grant and beyond). Setting up specific follow up tasks for donors would be a really nice feature.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Many nonprofits use this system - I am new to the Nonprofit world, and have not used any other systems, so I'm unable to say that this product is better than others, or not. However, it has been fairly easy to learn, and I am finding new uses for it as I learn more.

All of our contacts are in one location - making it very easy to do reports. Time has been saved because of this.

We are also able to see our retention rate for donors, making it easier to create goals each year to increase the percentage.

DonorPerfect review by <span>Kelly L.</span>
Kelly L.

"Mid-Size nonprofit Fundraising Assistant User"

What do you like best?

Donor Perfect is very user friendly, especially through the new online interface. Their new app has made it very easy to access donor information at off site events and process payments for events on the go. The new web interface is very user friendly and has a lot of great new feature,s such as tracking RSVP's, setting email reminders to follow up with donors and notifications to various members of my organization for large gifts.

I like the way that letters are generated -- it gives way for less user error, which is the point of having a program like this.

What do you dislike?

In the event of an internet outage, I imagine that it would be near impossible to access Donor Perfect if you do not have the app downloaded. This is the only disadvantage I can think of.

Sometimes if the batch isn't updated by the user you can have gifts that would be seemingly duplicated on the batch tickets that are printed out by the user. It would be nice to have a reminder to update the batch after generating receipts, or have this done automatically like it was done in the older verison of Donor Perfect.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use to it's full advantage !

We are trying to raise as many funds as possible to better serve our cause. The benefits of Donor Perfect allow for easier conversation with Donors since we can access their records on the go.

DonorPerfect review by <span>Lillie B.</span>
Lillie B.

"Easy to use, great for organization big and small"

What do you like best?

DonorPerfect's support is excellent and their initial setup process makes it easy to hit the ground running with their software. Simple enough for a novice but powerful and customize-able enough for advanced database users.

What do you dislike?

There is a bit of a learning curve with setting up queries (called "filters" in DonorPerfect), and the mobile app is still lacking in some important functionality.

Tracking contacts with constituents across the organization, integrating our donor database with our email marketing database, creating more sophisticated financial reports.

DonorPerfect review by <span>Howard K.</span>
Howard K.

"DonorPerfect is a reasonably priced comprehensive donor management software"

What do you like best?

I like the mobile application companion to the website database.

What do you dislike?

The weblink software for receiving online donations is often awkward and not visually pleasing for donors.

We have been able to use one solution to keep track of all donor contributions. One great benefit is the ability to run reports and export lists for mailings.

DonorPerfect review by User

"DonorPefect has amazing customer service"

What do you like best?

The customer service is amazing at this company.

What do you dislike?

Would like to see an ability to do more surveys

Recommendations to others considering the product

DonorPefect is a great tool, not only is it easy to use but the customer service is beyond amazing. If you have any questions, you can easily chat or call them and they will walk you through it step by step. They can also log on your computer to show you how to do things as well. Their trainers are great too, we had an in person training and she really took the time to show us everything and answer any questions we had.

DonorPefect has helped us manage all of our constituents in one database as well as be able to pull reports easily and manage mailing lists.

DonorPerfect review by <span>Kassie S.</span>
Kassie S.

"Excellent donor database option"

What do you like best?

DonorPerfect offers an affordable, well supported, and intuitive out of the box donor database software for nonprofits. Its a great tool and has strong tech support as well.

What do you dislike?

Some of the additional add ons like peer to peer fundraising and event management don't integrate to the main system as easily as they could. They have made more recent updates that have helped ensure some of these issues have improved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We like this software a lot and have recommended it to many nonprofits. It's reliable, high functioning and has made great updates over the last few years to stay up with current technology and trends.

This is a great tool to help nonprofits engage, manage and connect with donors, funders and supporters.

DonorPerfect review by <span>Kyli S.</span>
Kyli S.

"User-friendly interface allows for easy transitions. "

What do you like best?

I like the user-friendly interface. I transitioned easily into this position.

What do you dislike?

Pulling reports can be challenging, and not as easy to understand.

DonorPerfect is allowing me to create a Major Gifts program in a big way. With DonorPerfect, I can know what my major donors are doing at all times and keep easy track of their activity.

DonorPerfect review by <span>Stephanie Ann K.</span>
Stephanie Ann K.

"Donor Perfect is excellent for our organization"

What do you like best?

I love the ability to customize reports, integrate Constant Contact, and have multiple users.

What do you dislike?

Awhile back, the reporting features changed, and in my opinion, it made the reports more confusing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

DonorPerfect is easy to use, has a great support team, can run customizable reports, is relatively easy to use, and is a great donor management system.

We use DonorPerfect to track donations. This has been an excellent tool for tracking how much many certain programs have raised, donor attrition, how many monthly donors we have, etc.

DonorPerfect review by Internal Consultant in Non-Profit Organization Management
Internal Consultant in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Great product"

What do you like best?

-Extensibility- can add fields when you need them, and seamlessly integrate into reports and templates

-Ability to create templates for data entry - so minimizes training and improves (greatly) data quality

-Integrate very well with webforms which also utilize same credit card Gateway making credit card reconciliation much easier

- Continue to improve and add new features

- Custom reports - so get the data you want - and only what you want.

- Fairly reasonable in terms of cost

What do you dislike?

- No way to say if field x is "y", then can only have values of "a" or "b" in another field.

- The thank you process is rather cumbersome, but I do think they are in the process of redesigning it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure data is cleaned up before import into DPO. Minimize use of "flags". Ensure there is ONE person that names all the fields and creates codes.

We have every penny earned, and by what donor, for the last 11 years stored in DPO - so can easily pull reports as to who to invite to special events (like evening when we give checks to this year's grantees). We are an "all volunteer" non-profit, so don't have an office or a "desk" - so have created ways to store most of the data we need to keep in DPO - keeping it safe and accessible. We store things like who applied for grants, grants given, volunteers, committee rosters - as well as money earned (and for what), in-kind gifts donated, sponsors, etc. We do a "scrub" annually as to who gets invited to the galas, keeping invitation costs down by focusing on those folks who likely may come again. I strongly believe that DPO, and how we store our data, has kept the organization healthy, despite its "all volunteer" nature and frequent turnover of officers.

DonorPerfect review by User in Insurance
User in Insurance

"DonorPerfect is a great tool for non-profits"

What do you like best?

DonorPerfect is highly customizable, very easy to learn, and supports a myriad fundraising tasks. Updating of donor and donation information is quick and intuitive. The Report Writer function is very nicely implemented and allows for easy development of custom reports. I am a moderately sophisticated computer user at best, and I was able to use training tools provided to implement a system that is highly customized to the needs of my organization. Three years ago we converted an extensive amount of data from several prior Excel based spreadsheets to get started, and found the process very painless. In summary, we couldn't be happier with our experience with DonorPerfect.

What do you dislike?

There are no features of DonorPerfect that I consider to be less than first class.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Spend the time during the implementation process to customize the data presented - "solicitation" and "sub-solicitation" for instance - to make the system intuitive and useful for your organization. We are an all volunteer organization with no paid staff and no computer experts to draw on, and yet we could implement a highly customized system with a modicum of effort.

Inventory of donors and donation history. Customized fundraising contacts based on donation history. Custom reports to support management and financial decision making.

User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Easily Keeps Track of Pledges, Payments, & Gifts..."

What do you like best?

I like best that I was able to import my contacts from our team website so I did not have to manually input 600 names. It is easy to record pledge payments, gifts etc, I also like how you can distinguish between capital campaigns and send thank you notes through Donor Perfect.

What do you dislike?

I dislike some of the reporting features. I wish it was easier to get a pledge schedule by year & that the pledge schedule itself was more intuitive. The reporting seems lacking for producing reports that are helpful to auditors.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you purchase when your campaign is beginning - don't wait to buy because it will take more time than you think to enter payments info, etc. DonorPerfect is very robust when it comes to keeping track of pledges, grants etc but the reporting will take some getting used to.

I am keeping track of donors, pledges, and gifts for our organization's capital campaign to build a new pool. It has been beneficial to keep track of all donors in one place and easily see how much donors owe on pledges. I haven't had to use Quickbooks or another application which are not specifically built for donor tracking.

User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Great quality for the price!"

What do you like best?

I absolutely love that they really listen to what users want and need. They are committed to updating the software and continually work on enhancements. Most of their support techs are very knowledgeable and have team leads on standby to assist with more difficult questions.

What do you dislike?

They have great online documentation, though I would really love to see it in a print-friendly format. I prefer to first read the documentation away from the computer. The calculated fields have been difficult to understand. However, they are beta testing an updated version and it feels much easier.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I believe it is great software not only in price, but in what you can achieve with it. Have someone in your organization that is knowledgeable about SQL, it will greatly help in writing filters (queries). There is a definite learning curve if you are coming from Raiser's Edge. Terminology and features work differently.

Cost savings has been the biggest benefit. There are a lot less extras to purchase. We have a very small office and I wear many hats, one of which is database manager/administrator and only user. DonorPerfectOnline is more than robust enough to suit our needs and is much easier to use (though different) than Raiser's Edge.

DonorPerfect review by Administrator in Human Resources
Administrator in Human Resources

"Satisfied user"

What do you like best?

I use DP in a limited capacity. I only request reports on one event, once a year, so my experience with DP is limited. I appreciate the support I get from DP. Since I only request this particular report once a year, I always have to make a call to DP to make sure I include all of the fields I need. DP is always willing to help and I appreciate the follow up email with the actions that they have helped me with. I save them expecting to use it as a reference for the following year but of course, I end up calling anyway.

What do you dislike?

The "walk me through" button should be helpful, but I found it to be more of a warehouse of information rather than specific instructions on the step I need help on.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Again, because my use is limited, I would say that the most important aspect of DP is ease of use. I know that there are analytics that are available, I just don't use them.

Certainly the ability to import from DP into QuickBooks makes my deposits easier and my work more efficient.

DonorPerfect review by Internal Consultant in Airlines/Aviation
Internal Consultant in Airlines/Aviation

"Donorperfect is perfect "

What do you like best?

Donorperfect's customization, great reports, importing and exportation just makes your job easier. They have a great support team that will work with you if you have an issue or can't figure out how to achieve something and their online forum, where users can answer your questions, or provide you a better way to do something is helpful. They also have a suggestions section, that is a users "wish list" where users vote and many times the suggestions become a part of the software.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything and I have worked on the installed and on line version for more than 10 years.

Recommendations to others considering the product

if you are looking for a user friendly software that offers great reporting features, importing and exporting features and great support, I recommend Donorperfect. I have used both the online and installed version for over 10 years.

As a result of the reports that are offered that give a comprehensive overview of donors giving, we have been able to see the areas where we need improvement and work on them (i.e., lapsed donors, donors who give 1 time and not again).

DonorPerfect review by <span>Erica S.</span>
Erica S.

"Exceptional Product!"

What do you like best?

DonorPerfect is a great tool for nonprofits. It is extremely user friendly and their support staff is very helpful!

What do you dislike?

I haven't had any issues to date - it fits our needs perfectly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tool and serves a variety of needs. It also integrates with a lot of other programs which is very helpful.

We are able to track both volunteer hours as well as donations and grants. All three are vital components.

DonorPerfect review by <span>Bob L.</span>
Bob L.

"Very effective cloud based application"

What do you like best?

Cloud-based enables me to access it from anywhere. The ability to integrate with Constant Contact and WebLink are also pluses. In addition to my duties as Executive Director, I am also in charge of all fundraising, grant writing, and volunteer recruitment. So having something effective and easy to use is essential.

What do you dislike?

That I don't have as much time as I would like to explore all of the features. Although I do participate in webinars from time to time, I'm sure there are benefits that I am not fully utilizing.

Trying to grow a database of donors, potential donors, and volunteers. Helps to have this info all in one place

DonorPerfect review by Administrator in Management Consulting
Administrator in Management Consulting

"So Efficient!"

What do you like best?

Between the ease of use of the program, the customization and the incredible customer service, it is hard to say what we like best!

What do you dislike?

Possibly some more options for free and detailed graph reports. Those are very valuable for board presentations.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend using as much customer support as is offered as they are experts!

Only having tracked donors through QuickBooks, this program has expanded our abilities for outreach & communication beyond our wildest imagination. We can reach very targeted audiences with DonorPerfect.

DonorPerfect review by <span>Elisha S.</span>
Elisha S.

"Data Go Getter"

What do you like best?

I can go in and get the data that I need to report.

What do you dislike?

I have to pluck data from multiple reports

Recommendations to others considering the product

Vendor Training Recommended

The main use of the software is donor management for 3 annual appeals per year and quarterly reports. The benefits would be accessing reports that I need in a more timely fashion, but I have yet to realize those benefits, mainly because of lack of training.

"Great support!"

What do you like best?

DonorPerfect there when you need them! Whenever I need to figure out how to use a feature or make a change to our database I can always be confident that DP is there to help us through.

What do you dislike?

I can sometimes be hard to navigate the help pages to find the information you need.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure when you are signing up for features that you will use them to your advantage. You can quickly add features you do not use.

Benefits are far and wide with their software. Allows us flexibility in our donor records management that we choose rather than what is chosen for us. Support is amazing from videos to chats, DP is always just a solution away!

Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management

"The best way to keep our nonprofit film center fundraising organized. "

What do you like best?

The integration of our ticketing system makes this product a no brainer for us. The data we collect from point of sale allows us to easily track donors and gifts. The two products work nearly seamlessly. It's the perfect package for us.

What do you dislike?

Whereas there are filters I've created that I use regularly, there are also times when I'm pulling a report with criteria that I would only use this once. I would like to be able to filter information without having to create a new filter. Temporary or one time use filters would be helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're planning a capital campaign, I would suggest adding the integration option of DonorSearch. The combo was an essential part of contributing to the success of our campaign.

DonorPerfect has been a game changer for us. This is the first donor data management software we've had.

DonorPerfect review by <span>Kunal S.</span>
Kunal S.

"Managing Donor Perfect as a DBA since 4 years"

What do you like best?

DP is easy to learn and use. The fields and designing screens are flexible. No need of maintaining any servers and updates since we have the online version.

What do you dislike?

The reports module is not as evolved as some of its competitors. The audit trails are very limited. Almost every time the support team is unaware of issues until I report to them..

Recommendations to others considering the product

DP is a great tool for smaller sized shops. Organizations which are 2-20 people big and do about less than $25M of fundraising per year. If you are bigger than that DP's limitations start to hurt.

As DP is easy to use it makes part of job of training the users easier. The costs are cheaper than other reputed databases.

DonorPerfect review by User in Philanthropy
User in Philanthropy

"Solid product with customizable features"

What do you like best?

We test DonorPerfect but decided on another product. However, we found it very affordable and simple to use if you don't need a lot of detailed functionality. The integration of other products (constant contact for example) is very useful. There was however many helpful tutorials and webinars

What do you dislike?

Not ideal as a "one stop". While I liked the cloud access, our organization did not need this functionality and preferred to keep everything more secure (or at least we wanted to FEEL more secure).

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would make sure to get a lot of training and make use of the many tutorials offered before diving in.

DonorPerfect helps integrate many different programs you might be using and has reliable functionality

DonorPerfect review by User in Fund-Raising
User in Fund-Raising

"Batch Entry - Tempermental"

What do you like best?

I like that more information about the donor is available, including pictures, several contacts, relationships, etc.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the new home page, I don't like having to choose Advanced Search each time I want to look up a new donor. I also have issues with batch entries, sometimes they don't populate the donors names and I have to manually put them in. I also don't like that I am not able to customize my batch entry page and not have to scroll over so many entry fields that I do not need. Sometimes the GL codes do not come up on the batch summaries.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend DonorPerfect to others because it is not difficult to use, and there is the ability to put in a lot of information on the donors.

I am not a fundraiser, I am the data entry person and am only speaking about the issues I have with the entries.

DonorPerfect review by <span>Adam C.</span>
Adam C.

"DP has been very very good to me"

What do you like best?

The amount of customization has been extremely helpful in our time with the platform. They are consistently improving the service and their support is some of the best I've encountered.

What do you dislike?

It sometimes is tough to get coworkers to dive into the system, but I don't necessarily think it's user unfriendly, just a little learning curve.

Reporting has increased and overall data analysis is good.

DonorPerfect review by <span>Nancy H.</span>
Nancy H.

"DonorPerfect Review from Mount Evans Home Health Care & Hospice"

What do you like best?

Easy access to donor information and mostly intuitive. The report function is very easy to use. We are just getting set up for reminders when a gift comes in to contact the donor. This is a much more robust, easy to use system over the cumbersome Access that we had previously used. We are confident after a lot of research that this will serve as a great database for over 5,000 donors. We also like the moves management piece, however, we have not used it yet.

What do you dislike?

We don't like that the spouse's name does not have the same value as the main donor - sometimes the main donor is not listed and the spouse is. We would like to see the spouse name close to or in the same section as the main donor. We don't like having to dig for the spouse's name.

Helping us track donor gifts, recognize and steward a relationship with donors, foundations, and corporate sponsors. We have only been using DonorPerfect for one month and we are on a steep learning curve. However, already we have seen benefits like de-dooping donor records, creating records that are useful, such as daily gifts, gifts in the past week, top 10, 20, 50 and 200 donors, and LYBUNT. Training, so far, has been easily accessible. Support was accessible within a ten minute time frame.

DonorPerfect review by User in Performing Arts
User in Performing Arts

"Good, But Could Be Better"

What do you like best?

I like that DonorPerfect is always innovating and releasing new features; they are listening to their customers and updating things regularly in response. I also like that there are so many details that can be added for each individual: from basics like name and contact info to other things like social media links, alma mater, and personal life. This helps us to know our donors and target them better.

What do you dislike?

DonorPerfect is not user-friendly. I believe myself to be pretty adaptive when it comes to technology, but DP is not intuitive at all! It is difficult to run reports - there are too many templates and options that aren't relevant to the kind of reports I need, and I can never find the things I DO want to include. You can't batch edit, as far as I know, which is frustrating when you are dealing with 100s of individual donors and have to update them one by one.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you can try it out first, do. Weigh your needs against what it can provide: if you just want to track donors, this is great. If you want to run reports and do mail merges, I'd caution you that the reports are frustratingly difficult to navigate and not really worth the time.

We use DonorPerfect to track individual donors, create mailing lists, monitor pledges and payments, and track organizations and grantmakers. This would be an extraordinary amount of work or a really complicated spreadsheet if we didn't have a donor tracking system like DP! We can also look at year-to-year trends like months donors tend to give, average gift size, and retention rate.

DonorPerfect review by <span>Philip W.</span>
Philip W.

"We required a simple donor database system that would grow with us. Four years on, so far so good!"

What do you like best?

We were able to start small and add features as we grew. Support is excellent, and suggestions are welcome.

What do you dislike?

Terminology can be confusing. It would be nice to have different names for each item as opposed to Individual referring to both person and receipt etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have a dedicated staff member to become a Donor Perfect expert.

Quick access to donor information through the mobile app is very useful. Building reports to determine specific areas of program support is very helpful. Being able to producing financial reports to show trends in giving is very useful.

DonorPerfect review by <span>Brittany C.</span>
Brittany C.

"Fantastic way to keep track of your donors "

What do you like best?

This is very easy to navigate. Each donor can be looked up by many facets of information.

You can run any report imaginable, and have lots of options for keep track of specific information for each donor.

What do you dislike?

Until you know how to run reports, they can be intimidating

Running reports at first was quite difficult. Donor Perfect was helpful and able to call as share screens to help solve issues

DonorPerfect review by <span>Heather L. S.</span>
Heather L. S.

"PERFECT for the Small nonprofit you work for!"

What do you like best?

In researching options for donor management software, I looked at a number before settling on DonorPerfect. I have been using it now for over three years and continue to be impressed with: the value we gain from a relatively low priced option. Great tutorials and online information is provided to help answer your questions plus you have a great support team at DP you can call. There are many, many options for tracking all kinds of donor data and honestly, they offer things we haven't even begun to use but know as we grow, we will become more sophisticated in our use. Pricing continues to be reasonable and we have worked with a number of other nonprofits in our community who are also getting DonorPerfect so we will have a group of users that can support one another.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything I have found that doesn't work for us, honestly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it! You will really like this product - it is very user friendly.

For the first time ever, our community foundation has an integrated donor database and we are back filling all the gift history data. This will allow us to have a good picture of who our donors are, what they are interested in and help us to prospect future donors as well.

DonorPerfect review by User

"Ancient software that needs a serious update and redesign"

What do you like best?

Their Cx team is outstanding. I'm impressed with their responsiveness, command of otherwise outdated software, and ability to train newbies.

What do you dislike?

The software is stuck in the late '90s. It needs a severe overhaul.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'd recommend others look elsewhere; the software is seriously outdated and needs an overhaul in design, usability, and flow.

Though we're a small nonprofit, our ability to categorize donors is helpful. Additionally, the deduping process makes inactive donor listings easy to manage.

DonorPerfect review by <span>Raine W.</span>
Raine W.

"It is user friendly."

What do you like best?

It's has an app. It stores a great snapshot of info of a person that can be accessed at a meeting, party, grocery store - anywhere you might run into a donor.

What do you dislike?

It's not a CRM and we may outgrow it. We would love if DonorPerfect would start sharing information or create compatible software for the performing arts, such as ticket sales.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Donor perfect is a great tool, especially if you use the app, to have your contacts with you, as well as the amount they have donated, his/her spouse's name, etc. It's not a product that plays well with others, so be prepared to do double entry with you bookkeeping software.

I wouldn't say we are solving or realizing benefits. It actually causes extra data entry, since we have to also add the pledges and donations in quickbooks as well.

DonorPerfect review by <span>Kara D.</span>
Kara D.

"DonorPerfect is great for our small nonporift"

What do you like best?

DonorPerfect is user friendly and works great to keep track of not only our donors but our entire membership base. We are able to customize fields to enter the information that is most valuable to us. It also allows us to easily look up and access the information we entered.

What do you dislike?

Learning how to build custom reports and use filters can be somewhat confusing at first.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is an easy to use database. Definitely worth considering.

It is great for building mailing lists and allowing us to reach certain target audiences. I also really like the reports function and how it builds

DonorPerfect review by Administrator in Environmental Services
Administrator in Environmental Services

"Great database for non-profits"

What do you like best?

Donor Perfect is user friendly and great for small to medium non-profits. The improvement in the past year have been terrific and they listen to their users. Additionally, customer service agents are friendly, attentive and always willing to help or solve whatever problem I call with.

What do you dislike?

Wish there was a grant management module.

We needed a more robust donor management tool and DonorPerfect has provided that. Many of the new features and changes have made it easier for all staff in the office to use the database.

"user of DP "

What do you like best?

you can log on to their mobile app, it is relatively easy to use

What do you dislike?

can be difficult to find something the first time you are doing it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It can be challenging to implement the first time but the benefits far outweigh these growing pains. I would recommend taking their training classes and webinars.

We did not have a donor management solution until donor perfect. We are now able to track donations, donors, events, and raise more funds.

DonorPerfect review by User

"Donor Perfect Online is user friendly"

What do you like best?

I have been using DPO for several months now and am impressed with its ease of use. It saves me time because it integrates well with other software.

What do you dislike?

I have found nothing to dislike yet. Every time I thought the program was not working correctly.... I found that it was something on my part. I took time to learn and practice and DPO really is dependable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

In the beginning, take time to read and practice. The Knowledge base is a great resource.

With DPO I am able to compile detailed and accurate donor files and receipt/acknowledge donations timely.

Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Does what it should with no fuss!"

What do you like best?

Simple, easy to use. Donors are easily able to find what they are looking for, and offline donations are easy to enter.

What do you dislike?

Frankly, the interface is unattractive. They could do a lot to make working with their system more aesthetically pleasing, both for the fundraiser and their donors. Navigating the site in-between actions can be really difficult.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I don't doubt that there are better programs out there, but DonorPerfect is a good option.

It solves the problem of having a one-size-fits-all system for donations. We have had some issues with it going offline fairly often, but other than that it is a good donation system.

DonorPerfect review by User in Higher Education

"fOUNDATION dIRECTOR"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, easy to understand and great assistance from Donor Perfect when needed.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike. When working with Donor Perfect for the installation they have been there every step of the way. Because we do not pay extra fro customization we do not get some of the wanted features.

Benefit: quick easy access to donor profiles and records. Even when I am on the road and away from the office I can log into Donor Perfect to find out alumni and donor information. Past problems prior to Donor Perfect were who makes the updates to Alumni records? The answer Now is the administrator of Donor Perfect. Reports readily available for Donors, Foundation Board and College team.

"easy to use"

What do you like best?

The process of entering new donors or updating existing entries is straightforward and the software helps to prevent duplicate entries.

What do you dislike?

It's too easy to have defaults set that you don't know about or have forgotten are in place.

Recommendations to others considering the product

DonorPerfect worked for our organization when we had a much smaller reach. As we've grown and demanded more vigilant record keeping, it has been difficult to make DonorPerfect work with our needs. I would recommend DonorPerfect to small, start-up organizations with the understanding that you may have to switch to another system in the future, should your organization continue to expand.

We have a large number of donors who give infrequently, this software allows us to segment donors by the date of their last gift and target the groups differently.

"Keeps me organized"

What do you like best?

Donor perfect keeps my data organized. It's really easy to enter data and update records, and to access them. I like how it integrates smoothly with Weblinks and Constant Contact, making my donor communication and online donations smooth and easy.

What do you dislike?

I do not find it easy to create reports and get mailing lists. I seem to often have trouble at this end. It would be really nice if there was an article on creating your mailing list.

Recommendations to others considering the product

use the training webinars and support. Support is awesome.

The integration with Weblinks saves an enormous amount of time in data entry. Constant Contact as well. Helps me keep information up to date, also. I have increased donations with this combo.

DonorPerfect review by Administrator

"Donor Perfect is making it possible to streamline our workflow."

What do you like best?

The DP integrated forms and payment processor make for a smooth workflow between the data base and Quickbooks.

What do you dislike?

The webinars have been too simplistic and was a little bit of a time waster.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take advantage of phone support and webinars. They truly help!

We are eliminating multiple entries and redundant information. Donor acknowledgements are easy and reporting is also much easier.

"Development Associate"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, and straight forward descriptions, DonorPerfect does a good job reviewing suggestions for improvements. customer service also is good at finding solutions.

What do you dislike?

it sometimes takes longer than I would like to implement suggestions for improvements.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have found DonorPerfect to be the right software for our company size and needs. It has everything we need to support our staff as well as recognize and track our donors. I has a great return on investment ratio, the level and quality of service provided is well worth the amount of money we spend.

we have been able to cut time for data entry and reports with improvements made by DP as well as upgrades we have made.

Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Easy to use with great phone support"

What do you like best?

I like that I can easily pull reports based on my own codes.

What do you dislike?

It times out, so I often waste a lot of time having to sign back in.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's easily to use, has everything you need, and the phone support is great.

We've been able to keep track of donors, see where they are donating, and build a more effective contact list.

"Donor Perfect Perfection"

What do you like best?

Customer Service in the support area is AMAZING, always.

What do you dislike?

Assigned sales rep is not very helpful fo that reason it has been challenging tp find additional features that fit our work in the service offerings.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They are responsive and upgrading their service options continually. Team really listens to customers feedback.

Mailers, receipts, donor contact information, gifts tracking, touch points.