DonorPerfect

DonorPerfect

DonorPerfect is a donor management and fundraising system that allows nonprofit organizations track stewards, record gifts, and maintain contacts through a web-based user interface.

Work for DonorPerfect?

Learning about DonorPerfect?

DonorPerfect Reviews

Ask DonorPerfect a Question
Showing 149 DonorPerfect reviews
DonorPerfect review by <span>Ember U.</span>
Ember U.

Learning Curve, but a helpful tool for nonprofits big and small

What do you like best?

I like being able to track donations, and maintain different campaigns, and even trainings we collect fees from. It's helpful to bridge our training department and financial staff together.

What do you dislike?

There can be a relatively steep learning curve. We've been able to be successful with the help of DonorPerfect's customer service and tech support, but you have to reach out for help.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ensure that your staff is comfortable learning how to use new software and comfortable reaching out for help. Everything you need is available, you just have to willing to ask the customer service/tech support staff. This is a very helpful system that can streamline payment, donation, and donor management all in one. We've used it at events, for campaigns, and as a part of our regular donation strategy. This software is helpful for organizations big and small and enables multiple users for custom dashboards, home pages, and report generation for your specific needs.

DonorPerfect has helped us streamline online registration for training and fundraising events, while managing the payment aspect as well, so we don't have to direct donors to two different applications or websites to fulfill their donation/registration.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about DonorPerfect
DonorPerfect review by <span>Anne M.</span>
Anne M.

Donor Perfect Is!

What do you like best?

We’re a small development shop, aka one person.

What do you dislike?

When chat has to refer me back to knowledgebase.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think DonorPerfect is the perfect software for entering, managing, and analyzing donor data, and for projecting next steps. I speak from the perspective of a small shop, one person, and while this was new software for me, it was easy to learn, and to use. I have used three other major softwares, none as easy as this, but that is not to say it is not powerful. It is! And I think it will be as powerful for a small shop like our or a way bigger shop. The customer service is excellent, the resources readily available and very user friendly. I've been to one conference, and I'll attend another when I am ready for the next level of learning.

How to analyze current and past donors and gifts, and using that information to project next best steps, both short term and long term. I have realized that while I love data, I hate data entry. But we're a one person shop, so it all falls on my desk. DonorPerfect makes it easy to be on my own, because I never feel alone. The answers, in one form or another, are quickly and easily at my fingertips. Which is Perfect because I am at my computer a lot. However, the smarter I get re: analysis and plans, the more I'll be out meeting donors. The board here is not traditionally a well formed fundraising board, but as that evolves, and it is, teachng addt'l users how to be part of the DonorPerfect team wil go smoothly.

What Fundraising solution do you use?

DonorPerfect review by <span>Donna G.</span>
Donna G.

Great product; great tech support!

What do you like best?

We have been using Donor Perfect for many, many years and have no plans to switch to something else. The software is well designed, and fairly intuitive. In my opinion, the very best thing about this company is their tech support team! They are really well trained and helpful. There has never been an issue where I could not get the help I needed to accomplish my goal. Chat support is a relatively new addition that is also very helpful for the quick questions.

What do you dislike?

Occassionally there are design issues that require cumbersome work-arounds.

I am the manager of the fundraising department of this private school and am the primary user for reporting on our donors. Being able to easily produce reports on our fundraising efforts and the specific success of our individual fund raisers is very important.

DonorPerfect review by <span>Traci C.</span>
Traci C.

DonorPerfect has been a great tool and the support you receive is fabulous!

What do you like best?

The ease of use, the mobile app and the support given.

What do you dislike?

I haven't had any "dislikes". We are fairly new to the DonorPerfect family...but so far, so good.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend DonorPerfect. As a smaller non-profit, we are learning and growing and the options offered by DonorPerfect and the support they provide is wonderful.

The way DonorPerfect works makes my job as a fundraiser so much easier. I don't personally use DonorPerfect a lot...my data entry staff uses it everyday. I use the mobile app as I am on the road making donor visits. Our Data Entry employee continues to learn new ways to use the software which makes our program work better. We have been very pleased with the switch to DonorPerfect.

DonorPerfect review by <span>Tamera R.</span>
Tamera R.

Donor Perfect is Great

What do you like best?

Highly customizable, easy to use, integration to mobile & social media, formulaic fields, moves mgmt system is very good.

What do you dislike?

Reports are not yet as easy to use as they intend - every update improves them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

DonorPerfect has been ahead of the industry at every turn for more than two decades. First with a great mobile ap, first to integrate to social media, first to upgrade to Constant Contact, first to be highly customizable. Incredible support, from US based staff who are users - they know how the system is used and they know how to help you. Flat monthly pricing includes everything, no hidden costs. And the owner is determined to not sell-out to Blackbaud.

Moves management is incredibly easy to use, and will help us manage our capital campaign project. The formulaic fields that the user can design and add are incredibly useful. Ease of use is remarkable, and will lead to fewer errors and misuses. Great mobile ap, great integration to social media. Fast responses from staff AND they are database users and know not only their system but others. The conversion from Blackbaud was a breeze.

DonorPerfect review by <span>Scott K.</span>
Scott K.

Thorough and Easy to Navigate. Everything you will need!

What do you like best?

DonorPerfect is easy to use. Information is gold! and DonorPerfect allows our staff to compile and retrieve the information we need quickly and efficiently. I am never more than a few clicks away from whatever I need to do or know regarding a client.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything that I dislike, to this point.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a donor management system that meets meets the vast majority of your needs at a very competitive price, then DonorPerfect is, well, Perfect! DonorPerfect came highly recommended to my by a highly respected and experienced Development Executive.

Compiling, accessing, managing, and updating donor records.

I have been able to make timely contacts and follow up on important trends and developments.

I have been able to connect donor partners to different projects and campaigns.

Ease in seeing different parts and the whole profile of both individual donors and the whole donation landscape of our organization.

Learn more about DonorPerfect

DonorPerfect Videos

Learning about DonorPerfect?

* We monitor all DonorPerfect reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.