Doodle

Doodle simplifies scheduling The scheduling tool you'll actually use. Find a date for a meeting 2x faster

Work for Doodle?
Qualtrics   survey   satisfaction

Learning about Doodle?

Doodle Reviews

Showing 120 Doodle reviews
Doodle review by <span>Liz H.</span>
Liz H.

Never stress about meeting times again

What do you like best?

Doodle takes the hassle out of finding a meeting time. My organization schedules meetings across time zones and multiple sites. Just send out a doodle link with available meeting times, and participants can choose their preferred times, their available times, and their unavailable times. The meeting times that work for everyone are easy to spot.

What do you dislike?

Polls will eventually disappear, so if you're hoping to look back in your email to find old meetings and participants (like I do for our meetings that only happen once year)... make sure you save the data elsewhere!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Doodle is so easy to use. It solves many scheduling nightmares. It has made organizing online video calls super easy for everyone across time zones - staff click the link in their email, write their availability, and then the meeting organizer can quickly scan the availability and pick a time that works for everyone.

For our multi-site, multi-time zone meetings, Doodle is a lifesaver - and the free account is more than enough for our needs, so we're saving money and keeping ourselves from major scheduling headaches.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Doodle
Doodle review by <span>Michael L.</span>
Michael L.

Simple to set up, easy to use

What do you like best?

Doodle is our standard scheduling poll tool - it's easy to set up on the back end, offers quite a bit of flexibility (for example, you can add advanced options like a "yes if necessary" options or time-zones, or you can leave the poll extremely simple.

What do you dislike?

If I had to identify one problem - it's the display/user interface on particularly large polls. When you have lots of days with multiple times, it can be a little unpleasant to scroll through all the different options.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look through the advanced options each time you set up a poll - there are a number of options in there that are quite helpful, but many of them can not be activated once you've set up the poll, and there's no easy way (that I've discovered) to quickly recreate an old poll.

Scheduling is a nightmare, no matter how many people you are dealing with. In my work, I often have to coordinate phone calls and in-person meetings with dozens of people. Doodle has proven to be the most effective tool to finding agreeable times for everyone, or at least as many people as possible.

What Survey solution do you use?

Doodle review by <span>Ingrid K.</span>
Ingrid K.

Intelligent tool for meetings and even opinions

What do you like best?

I feel that this tool was made with the intention to only have the necessary features. Every feature has a purpose and to work with it feels natural. The design is intuitive, and you have the catch right after your first use.

What do you dislike?

I do not get some notification when using my mobile phone, for example, if a colleague makes a change of his opinion in the survey for a meeting time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have only the best feelings using this tool and am recommending it to everyone who needs the mentioned features. It just works and is a good help at work. I use it even in my private life.

We use it within our company to set up meetings or activities within our team or with other teams. Also, to have general opinions about some important topics about the company. The greatest benefit is the time-saving aspect. After the creation of a meeting survey you just send it to all members via email and they can express their opinion within seconds.

Doodle review by <span>Lark I.</span>
Lark I.

An effective tool for planning with event involving many people

What do you like best?

The ease of use is unbeatable and it's also incredible affordable. Perfect for users who need to get a bunch of busy people together on the fly. It's simple, which is great for this purpose and keeps it efficient rather than people who are planning massive events with many moving parts. As we use this for business events and groups outside of our employees its a big bonus that users don't have to log in or create an account to add themselves or vote. That would be just an unnecessary hassle for many and an added boundary to keeping things simple.

What do you dislike?

I love that it is simple and minimalist so you can just get people together without fuss, however, as simple as it is, I've not found success with particularly non-techy crowds using it. Techy crows used to using apps should have no problems though.

Busy schedules are hard to plan around. Most importantly, you want to take preferences into account so people need to be able to list all options they can make. This makes it more likely to find a time when schedules are particular busy and people will be happier with the timing overall.

Doodle review by <span>Leola R.</span>
Leola R.

Great meeting scheduler

What do you like best?

I love that participants do not need to log into the program in order to submit their preferred meeting times. It's very easy to use, edit, and disseminate. I'm easily able to send an email link to those I'd like to collect responses from, and the replies come rolling in.

What do you dislike?

The only issue I've ever run into using Doodle was when I wanted to send a poll that included options that each spanned more than one day. After extensive research on my own, I was not able to find a solution. But customer service was prompt and directed me to use an older version of the program and I was able to do exactly what I needed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use Doodle when you need input from multiple people and don't want to waste precious time and energy going back and forth trying to figure out a date/time that works for everyone. It is by far the best meeting scheduling tool I have ever used.

I am able to collect response from multiple participants when trying to schedule meeting times without having to send email after email after email. It is a huge time saver!

Doodle review by <span>Maik H.</span>
Maik H.

Easy and fast way to make meetings

What do you like best?

That it is easy to make appointments with this tool. The creation of a survey is fast and nice to handle. The tool does what it needs to do and nothing more or less. It is the pure efficiency to work with it and saves huge amounts of time at work. I never have to arrange a meeting the hard way again.

What do you dislike?

Had some problems with using Doodle and the integration to my Google calendar. But these were minor issues. Also, I think sometimes the tool is lacking flexibility within the appointment planning.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Doodle is a nice small tool for all of your surveys and to make appointments. I can give the recommendation to use it for all people who need this features because it simply works and is free in the basic version.

We use it mainly in our company to set up meetings with other colleagues. The benefit is that you do not need to have a conversation with all colleagues about one meeting. You can easily invite them to a poll and they can mention their preferences about time, date and place on their own at the time they want. Even if they are not at work or work at other places.

Learning about Doodle?

* We monitor all Doodle reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.