Want to see who topped the 2019 Best Software Awards?

Doodle

(768 reviews)

Doodle simplifies scheduling The scheduling tool you'll actually use. Find a date for a meeting 2x faster

Work for Doodle?

Learning about Doodle?

Doodle Reviews

Showing 778 Doodle reviews
Doodle review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management
View Original

"The best design feels like obvious"

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Doodle
Doodle review by User in Financial Services
View Original

"Convenient, easy"

What Online Appointment Scheduling solution do you use?

Doodle review by emily n.
emily n.

"Organized and Easy"

What do you like best?

I enjoy the ease of collaborating with others quickly and the simplicity of finding availability from others. We are a large department at our university that serves many different careers and schedules. Doodle makes it fast and easy to figure out what times work best for everyone we're inviting to a meeting, production, or celebration. I enjoy the checkbox interface as well, since it is extremely user friendly and simple it removes any risk of confusion among those who aren't as tech savvy.

What do you dislike?

The horizontal scroll bar. It would be easier to see if all dates on the checklist were viewable at once. There is the expand button, which allows you to see as much as your screen will show, but it would be nice if that were simply the default. The calendar view could be improved upon as well, seeing as it only allows you to see one day at a time. I think if the interface were more similar to a monthly/weekly Google Calendar type of view, it would be easier to use. As it is right now, it just looks messy and unorganized.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Jump in! Doodle will save you lots of time and energy.

Doodle makes organizing meetings, video shoots, and appointments so much easier. Now, instead of a lengthy, sloppy email chain, we simply fill out our availability and select the time that works best. Less time and less hassle. It also helps to sync schedules on days that we have to work together a lot!

Doodle review by April-Lyn C.
April-Lyn C.

"How we schedule all our meetings"

What do you like best?

I work with a non-profit and our team members are all over the country. Doodle makes it easy for us to figure out when the largest number of people are available to schedule Skype calls, and automatically adjusts times for different time zones so no one needs to do that math in their heads.

What do you dislike?

I would like the option to say how long the meeting will be and then to give time ranges of availability rather than just giving options for the meeting times. If we list all the options starting on the hour or half hour, and team members are available for just a portion of that time, there's no good time to indicate that other than saying "no" or saying "yes/maybe" and then being late or having to leave early.

No more lengthy conversations like the following:

"Are you guys available on Monday afternoon?"

"I am, but only from 3pm on."

"I'm not, can we do Tuesday instead?"

"That sounds great!" "Yeah!"

"No, I have a thing on Tuesday...."

Doodle review by Rachael F.
Rachael F.

"Extremely helpful for meetings"

What do you like best?

This is by far the best tool for scheduling meetings. I know a lot of people try to rely on google calendars or what not but I've found that a lot of people either don't use their calendar regularly or they use multiple calendars. Using doodle allows you to just ask someone to confirm if they're available and then when everyone fills it out, you can see what days and times work.

What do you dislike?

The site is fairly basic. It could use a revamp visually but it does what you want it to so that is fine really. It's just a minor thing that it would be cool to have it be a bit more aesthetically appealing or interactive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's really helpful for meetings! I'm not sure how people get by without it. It has been well used in all of my jobs.

It's ideal for scheduling meetings when you don't know who actually uses their calendars or who has separate calendars. I know some people will have their work meetings on a google calendar but then they'll keep their personal calendar separate even if they have a doctor's appointment during the day. If you were to just rely on their calendar, you wouldn't know that. It allows you to let other people tell you when they are available.

Doodle review by JONATHAN E. E.
JONATHAN E. E.

"Facilitates event planning and survey creation"

What do you like best?

It is the best online programming tool to find a date and time for many people to meet. Easy, simple, highly utilitarian. You can connect to your existing calendar and the premium version is free of advertising, which means no ads are displayed that distract survey participants. The custom subdomain option allows you to create an individual URL for faster access to surveys, for example, compangxyz.doodle.com. Security is another area where the premium version shines by protecting sensitive internal data with end-to-end SSL encryption. This means that all information is securely transmitted over the Internet and encrypted for both businesses and participants. Comprehensive user management capabilities allow all users to be managed in a perfectly organized format. In addition, it offers the possibility to connect to through an apps (Doodle Mobile) that allows users to access information using their mobile devices and offers a panoramic view of all surveys...

What do you dislike?

One drawback that are presented with some of their versions, is an enormous amount of advertising which can generate the distraction of the respondent. Although it is true that in its premium version is solved should improve this aspect in the other versions of the program.

Through doodle's surveys we can perform market studies or in relation to the degree of satisfaction for the service provided to our customers, is an excellent tool.

Doodle review by Gabrielle M.
Gabrielle M.

"Always my go to for scheduling meetings. "

What do you like best?

I love Doodle. I use this product anytime I have to coordinate a meeting within the office and out of the office. Doodle is easy to use for all involved and easy to set up, most of the time, depending on how many options in days and times you are giving a party.

What do you dislike?

The set up of multiple dates and times can sometimes be super hard to use. I try to get a few solid times and dates and not offer too many options, because it can get really clunky.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely use Doodle if you are scheduling any kind of appointment or meeting if you have more than three employees or individuals. I would also use anytime I needed to schedule a reoccurring appointment.

I solved the problem of scheduling in and out of the office. It is super easy to use and it is necessary. I often get Doodle invites as well from colleagues to set up meetings.

Doodle review by Pascale J.
Pascale J.

"Easy scheduler for time slot sign-ups and group organization"

What do you like best?

I work for a volunteer organization that helps to produce a no experience required musical theater performance. We used Doodle to help us with a bake sale time slot sign-up. For our bake sale we had multiple volunteers who were asked to sign up for multiple time slots over the course of three days. Doodle was simple to use and made it quick and easy to organize the sign-ups.

What do you dislike?

There is very little to dislike about using the Doodle app. However, nothing is perfect. When using the Doodle we found that our only dislike was that there are only a few functions available for the free version, which is unfortunate. But for our purposes the app functioned very well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Not too much, instructions are very easy to follow as long as the app is being used for its specified purpose.

The business problems we are solving with Doodle revolve around scheduling and organizing for our different fund raisers for our volunteer organization. The main benefit is the ability to see all responses from the different users for one time slot at the same time.

The app also works for voting, for example voting for a theme for an event. The functionality is similar to that as the scheduling, so it is just as easy for the users. We have used this "voting" feature to help vote for which different fundraising events we would like to perform.

Doodle review by Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.

"Doodle Ease of Use and System Compatibility"

What do you like best?

I love doodle because it has a simple user interface, and it is easy for everyone to use. It is compatible with iPhone, Android, and on Google, Firefox web browsers. I also like the option to select dates that we absolutely need, and it makes scheduling very simple.

What do you dislike?

I dislike it because it takes a long time to make polls, especially if I have many options available and open. It takes time to make each individual time slot, so I hope they implement a system to automatically add multiple time slots at once.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend others to use Doodle because it has a very flexible scheduling system that is easy to use, available on multiple platforms, and is entirely free! You don't need to make an account on Doodle to make a poll: you just click on the bright blue tab on the right to make a poll. The user interface is really easy to navigate, and there is a step-by-step process to get what you need done.

Scheduling. I definitely get a lot of people who need to schedule a date to rehearse for performances, conduct meetings, or even hang out with friends. The biggest benefit is how easy it is to access: there are NO sign-ins required, and everyone can use it.

Doodle review by Maggie B.
Maggie B.

"Could be better"

What do you like best?

Doodle does everything I need it to do. It helps me schedule students for tabling events throughout the semester (before I was using google forms and had to go through and figure out availability by myself, which was never good). I like the new double click for "if need be" option.

What do you dislike?

Doodle works great, but I wish it had a notification option for people who haven't filled it out yet. Like, I should be able to send out a notification if I plunk in some emails or something like that. I don't have a definitive plan, but chasing people down to answer a Doodle poll is one of the downfalls of Doodle itself.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't splurge on the premium package if you don't need to. The free version works just fine!

Doodle makes scheduling an absolute breeze. Before I used Doodle, my students never knew when to show up for events-- now I can just copy and paste the table of their availability into an email and they'll know when to show up. It has made my work life so much easier.

Doodle review by Valerie A.
Valerie A.

"Doodle is great for setting up meetings"

What do you like best?

Doodle is extremely easy to use and a great tool for finding what time works best for team members to meet. One of the problems with setting up a time to meet with a group is conflicting schedules. Instead of going back and forth, Doodle allows its users to enter a variety of dates and times, have group members abswer the poll, and then figure out what day and time works best for everyone. I use this tool constantly at work and when volunteering with organizations. It has made my life so much easier. Highly recommend!

What do you dislike?

Honestly, there is not much I dislike about Doodle. It is a relatively simple tool so it does not have many bells and whistles - but that's the beauty of it.

Doodle enables a group leader to determine what date and time works best for group members to meet without having to bother with 100 back and forth emails.

Doodle review by Megan T.
Megan T.

"Easy Group Scheduling "

What do you like best?

This website allows large (and small) groups to find the common free time among them to set a meeting time. It is so simple and makes gathering people's schedules and seeing those free pockets of time that line up for everyone quick and easy. This has allowed me to set up meetings as well as fill office shifts with workers because I can see people's availability with ease.

What do you dislike?

If you are wanting to know the availability of people during all 40 hours of the work week, it takes a lot of clicking to set up the poll. Specifically if there are certain times you want to not include in the poll, you cannot click the "all-day" option.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A lot of options are being turned into "Premium" only, and are no longer free.

I have used Doodle to gather committees together as well as plan staff meetings. I also used it to help schedule shifts for my office workers to insure that each hour was covered by at least one person.

Doodle review by Gabryella P.
Gabryella P.

"Need to schedule with a lot of people? Use Doodle"

What do you like best?

It is a simple program to use and gets you the result you need. Being able to find a time between a lot of people schedules without having to do a massive email chain is a blessing. I have used this to schedule almost every meeting I have ever done.

Another cool feature is that you can edit your response if your schedule changes instead of having to email the doodle poll creator. It is also very easy to send out to people as all you need to do is email the link out to people and wait for people to respond.

Another part I like about it is that doodle automatically tells you what the best time is and you do not need to go searching for it.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it takes a lot of clicks to do get all the times and can be a little time-consuming. If you are not using the premium feature you have to look through to see who did not fill it out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need to find a time with a lot of people this is the best tool. As you can tailor it to when you are free and everyone fills in what they can do. It also hooks up to google calendar as well for when you fill out doodle pools it can automatically do it.

Finding time to meet with multiple people without relying on google calendar.

Doodle review by Jessica P.
Jessica P.

"Doodle is your event planning Friend!"

What do you like best?

Doodle allows you to see a 3000 foot overview of who is able to join your event on which days! You can see in one line which date is best for everyone. Once planning this event you can even send a calendar invitation to all that have agreed to being free on that date. With the private and business subscription you are able to create a custom domain as well as sub domains. The sky is the limit!

What do you dislike?

The free option is a big challenge to manage all your users. If you want this tool for business I would suggest that you choose the paid option. It can be a challenge for companies that don't have much budget because its a hard justification to pay for a tool you only use for planning events.

I would not use this tool to book customer meetings for sales.

Recommendations to others considering the product

- Review your needs, for businesses I would highly suggest paying for the paid plans

Internal business problems is the only thing that Doodle solves for us. We use this tool to plan internal events, whether you are located in the same city or remote it is a great tool that will allow all of us to plan an event/training that we can all attend.

I realized a lot of people don't use this tool internally because they are not aware of the benefits that doodle has.

Doodle review by Briana W.
Briana W.

"Quick, simple way to get things scheduled for large groups of people"

What do you like best?

I have used Doodle for scheduling meetings and events since 2011. It is my go-to website for a quick, simple way to get things scheduled for anywhere from 3 to 100 people. It eliminates the need for drawn-out conversations about "who can do what when" and color-codes dates and times that work for everyone. I love this software!

What do you dislike?

I think the software has gotten a bit more complicated over the years--which would be a positive for many people, although I really appreciate simplicity. I think the early version of Doodle was the best for my personal needs scheduling meetings in a quick and simple way. The current system still gets the job done, however the added features can be confusing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely worth signing up and using.

Scheduling meetings with busy people with very different schedules for various organizations I am a part of, Scheduling tour dates and times for weekly college recruiting tours with an organization of 100+ Student Recruiters.

Doodle review by Libbie B.
Libbie B.

"Easiest way to find a time that works for EVERYONE"

What do you like best?

Doodle is SO easy to use. The site leads you through the appropriate steps flawlessly. Pick the date and time options that may work, send an email to all attendees and wait for the right time to appear. This is a great tool for work meetings, extra curricular activities, personal items and more. You can integrate your Doodle activities to your most used calendar, too!

What do you dislike?

There seems to be less perks on the free version than there used to be. Understandable, but with a tight software budget, it is not at the top of our priority list.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's super easy to try for free, and great for your personal life, too.

No longer do we have to go back and forth multiple time to figure out a meeting invite, but everyone still has flexibility to choose what works best for them. I think this works best for extra curricular within the office. For example, a small group on our team works on innovation within the company. While most people's Outlook calendars are up to date, everyone has a different work schedule (i.e. lunch break, when they're most productive, etc.). Doodle makes it easy to be accommodating for everyone.

Doodle review by Rebecca Vold P.
Rebecca Vold P.

"Doodle allows me to coordinate with anyone for meetings/events"

What do you like best?

I like that doodle allows me to sync my google calendar and then create polls to see when meetings and events will work best with others.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that there is only a limited amount of what you can access with the free account. There are more options when you pay for the subscription. All in all, though, it does allow you to coordinate with others which is the main point of the app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ensure that you have time to play around with all of the nuances of Doodle. It takes time to understand the app, but once you have understood it it is very easy to implement and easy for people to select their meeting time based on the poll. It will simply send an e-mail to the recipients for them to answer the poll.

There are several IEP and Teacher Support Team meetings that have to be coordinated with several people throughout the district. Using doodle to coordinate these meetings with many different people allows people to have a say in when the best to meet is, and have it be the least complicated way instead of sending many emails about when would work best to meet.

Doodle review by Heather  M.
Heather M.

"Doodle makes scheduling meetings easy"

What do you like best?

Doodle makes scheduling meetings extremely easy, even when you have many attendees. Some of the best features of this program include:

1) You are able to customize options for meeting times - the times can be different each day of the week. Also, if you wish to have some time slots longer or shorter than others, that is an option.

2) The poll automatically converts to the respondents time zones - this is an amazing perk when you work with people in many different (including international) time zones!

3) You can receive a convenient notification to your email each time someone responds to the poll, making it easy to track responses.

4) You can allow respondents to reply with "yes," "no" and "if need be" - this helps if you have extremely busy respondents and are having a hard time finding an option that works for everyone.

5) It is free to use!

What do you dislike?

The layout can be somewhat clunky and cumbersome for replies if there are a large number of time options. However, this is a very minor issue!

I work with a lot of very busy people who are located all across the globe. Before finding Doodle, trying to schedule conference calls was a nightmare. Doodle is easy to use as the person setting up the meeting and is also easy for respondents.

Doodle review by Devin H.
Devin H.

"Doodle Poll - 110% recommendation!"

What do you like best?

The extent to which this software can be used for free is incredible, as is its functionality. I have planned many an event in many a capacity using Doodle Poll. The functionality of Doodle Poll on the whole is incredible specifically because it is scalable to specific usage needs. If the only thing necessary is to examine what days people are available, Doodle can do that. If, on the other hand, you desire to examine people's preferences, Doodle can do that too. It's a wonderful piece of freeware.

What do you dislike?

Just about the only thing I dislike is (again, using for free) the ability for anyone to change anyone else's answers. I've never had it personally be a problem, but I can see the potential for malicious use there.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is tempting to use WhenToMeet in Doodle's place due to the ability to highlight specific times you're available. Don't underestimate Doodle's functionality in such instances - you may find that Doodle is able to do such things better!

Doodle allows for effective scheduling of meetings by not just seeing the quantity of people able to be at a given meeting time but also the specific people available at specific times.

Doodle review by Katie C.
Katie C.

"Doodle makes scheduling so easy!"

What do you like best?

I use Doodle very often. It makes scheduling so easy. I often need to schedule meetings with a large group of people, and Doodle polls make it very simple to find a time when the most people are available.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it takes a long time to enter multiple time windows in as options, especially if they are staggered by 30 minutes. It would be nice to have an auto-fill type option.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend using Doodle to schedule meetings and events. It makes life so much easier. All responses are aggregated in on place, and the website shows me which day/time slots work best for the group.

I use Doodle to schedule meetings with large groups of people. People click a link that I send via email, select times for which they are available, and submit their response. I am then able to see all participants' results and can easily find a time that fits everyone's schedules best.

Doodle review by Asim S.
Asim S.

"Scheduling at the tip of your fingertips"

What do you like best?

I love using doodle to coordinate large events which may otherwise be near impossible to coordinate and schedule on your own.

What do you dislike?

I absolutely dislike when doodle is used to schedule a meeting or event time but a huge polls is used. When the poll and options are too vast, it makes scheduling a huge hassle. Doodle should be used with a limited number of options to help narrow and schedule more efficiently.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use doodle to your advantage, it is a great toll but please do not make huge polls, keep it sweet, simple and to the point. That is when this software really shines.

The main business problem that I am solving with doodle is scheduling important meetings and training sessions with new and current employees. It helps to narrow down a time and place that works for (almost) everyone and helps us get the show on the road.

Doodle review by Alexander V.
Alexander V.

"Speed ​​and convenience in event planning!"

What do you like best?

In large companies, especially when you have branches, it is usually a little complicated to agree when attending an event, so we use this application which allows us to schedule meetings easily sending information to each of the interested parties where each member Select the option that best suits you according to your time and schedule.

What do you dislike?

The application is very beneficial at the time of planning events send information to select is something type where it shows different schedules and days where each person selects according to their availability of assistance the option that corresponds, is very easy to use and respond.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend the use of this application especially for large companies or for workshop groups or classrooms where the number of people is usually complicated to coordinate an event, using this application is quite fast and comfortable, at the end of all people perform the selection is observed the different chosen scores can thus choose the most selected later notifying us by the same means.

No need to download just enough to have electronic mail and make a brief registration, you can start working with this application for the organization of any meeting, issuing a truthful, timely and efficient result, so since use this application has been possible save time to contact people and go asking one by one the availability of this application is much faster and you can have the result in a few hours.

Doodle review by María José M.
María José M.

"Encuestas más eficaces"

What do you like best?

Se trata de una aplicación gratuita, muy fácil de usar y útil, sobre todo a la hora de planificar eventos y reuniones con numerosos asistentes. Me parece útil el hecho de enviar a los asistentes la invitación para participar en la encuesta a través de un enlace, sin necesidad de crearse cuentas. Las opciones que ofrece la aplicación son adecuadas a su propósito, haciendo que su uso sea intuitivo.

What do you dislike?

La aplicación, así como su diseño, puede resultar demasiado simple para los usuarios más exigentes.

A veces, cuando hay muchas opciones de fechas y horarios diferentes, o incluso muchos participantes resulta incómodo mirar rápidamente todo de un vistazo, pues es necesario navegar entre dichas opciones, que no aparecen agrupadas en una sola pantalla (hay que deslizar). También se producen, en raras ocasiones, problemas con la sincronización de la app de calendario.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recomiendo muchísimo este software a cualquiera que tenga que planificar reuniones con mucha gente. Eso sí, la persona que realice la encuesta tiene que pensar detenidamente las opciones que va a proponer: que no sean ni escasas ni abrumadoras. ¡A ahorrar tiempo y quebraderos de cabeza!

Desde que usamos Doodle en el trabajo, la organización de eventos con los compañeros y elección tanto de horarios como de fechas se ha vuelto mucho más sencilla. Ya no es necesario que una persona se dedique en cuerpo y alma a organizar las reuniones y se ponga en contacto una por una con todas las personas interesadas para cuadrar las agendas. Ahorra muchísimo tiempo y los resultados son más convenientes, claros y justos.

Doodle review by Hubert W.
Hubert W.

"The best system to decide a date for a meeting or for what do you want"

What do you like best?

It's free and it works perfectly.

You don't need an account to join a poll.

There is a lot of posibilities when you are creating an event.

The design is really intuitive and it is really easy to use

Doodle is also really fast, you just need a few minutes to create your poll

What do you dislike?

Some updates are not as good as an exigent user would like.

The timezone setup should improve, sometimes that is a bit confusing.

Sometimes you can find some minor bugs, but it isn't a problem

Recommendations to others considering the product

In my opinion Doodle works better than other utility applications, everyone should try doodle at least one time. The free Doodle tool works great, but the business offers more options for an experienced user

Doodle allows us to work faster with our workers, and also you can use doodle for meetings with your friends for example. Doodle is fast and that is really significant if you do not want to waste your time

Doodle review by Michael B.
Michael B.

"Simple and Effective"

What do you like best?

Ease of setting up, distributing, and receiving results for meetings and conferences. Emails you receive about people completing the poll make it very easy to keep track of respondents.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really, for what I use it for, it does everything I want/need it to. The only minor thing is that it is easy to accidentally select AM when you want PM, and vice versa. It would be nice if it had a separate selection for AM and PM to avoid confusion.

Recommendations to others considering the product

To avoid looking unprofessional, or having to go back and make another poll, be wary of entering times in for a poll. It can be easy to accidentally select AM when you really want PM, and vice versa.

It makes organizing meetings very easy. Saves me time because of the simple interface to set up times and days for meetings.

Doodle review by Vivek A.
Vivek A.

"Doodle's experience"

What do you like best?

The best feature is its ease to use interface and the informative visualization. I think The product's way of handling timing slots is excellent. I also love the personal calendar integrating which make sit easy to switch out times where the admin is busy or they forget to add in the first place. And syncing up across various platforms is a healthy addition which would essentially eliminate any confusion between the parties involved.

What do you dislike?

It could perhaps order the timings a bit more effectively, like vertically stacked graph.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This product is an excellent addition for anyone looking to ease out their scheduling problems through a consensus voting. The ease of results visualization is fantastic! I believe this should be used by almost every team member in the software industry.

I generally schedule research meetings with Doodle.

Doodle review by Jessie J.
Jessie J.

"Great tool for scheduling multiple people"

What do you like best?

I like using Doodle to create online polls for scheduling events. I work as an Executive Assistant and schedule meetings for a Board of 11 trustees. With their various schedules I find it easy to create and send a poll out when I need to inquire about their availability. They can select multiple times they are available or not available and Doodle gives me a great view of these schedules when a person completes a poll.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike, Doodle is a great tool! You can use it for free with little restriction or need to upgrade to a paid account which is not something that a lot of programs offer!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Connect your Outlook or Google calendar and emails to make things so easy!

I use Doodle to schedule multiple people for meetings or conference calls. I also use it to ask preferences for meals and meeting locations as well as times that will work best for their schedules. It is a quick way to send out a link and get responses to my questions from a group of people at the same time. Doodle collects the responses and provides an easy view of the results.

Doodle review by Kelli L.
Kelli L.

"Easy to use on both sides of the platform!"

What do you like best?

I use Doodle to let potential interns set up a time that I can call to interview them. Doodle is great because it eliminates the back and forth emailing of "I can call any time between X and X" "Okay, both of those work for me!" "Okay well how about X o'clock?" "Okay great!" "Okay I will put in on my calendar". It streamlines the process by allowing me to connect it to my calendar and update what times I am free to call, and then the intern-hopeful schedules a time that works for him or her. No back and forth chatter or trying to keep over a dozen interns per semester straight. I also like that you can allow users to only sign up for one spot and once that spot is taken, nobody else can. It's making my job so much easier!

What do you dislike?

I wish the full view had a better user interface. Instead of listing each candidate and what time they picked, just send me an email and calendar invite saying "Bobby Intern has signed up for a 11 o'clock interview on XX/XX/2018".

I no longer need to have my intern schedule these interviews for me! The interns using Doodle have also remarked how easy it was to sign up for a phone interview spot. It has definitely given me more time and less emails during my day, and I can quickly see who has not yet signed up (and thus, who is not a very timely candidate!). I would love to convince my boss to subscribe to the Premium version, so that I can gather more information rather than having to sift through resumes to find a candidate's phone number, but with how much easier the free version has made my hiring process, I really can't complain!

Doodle review by Thalia L.
Thalia L.

"Great simple program to schedule appointments"

What do you like best?

Easy to use interface; it shows clearly who has opted for which dates and times, what dates and times are even under discussion; there is the option to have a 'this is not great but I can try to make it' reaction. Furthermore, as administrator, you can choose to have people answer anonymously, which can protect certain vulnerable groups (people who do not want to disclose this information due to privacy, e.g. mothers, people with doctor's appointments etc).

What do you dislike?

You cannot change a mistake you made, which means you cannot change the date or time once you've sent out the dates.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are going to use this often, then perhaps look into upgrading to the premium version of this program. I personally am annoyed that I cannot change times or dates after I have sent out the Doodle. I imagine this is different if you have purchased the premium version.

To find out availability without having to send unnecessary clutter emails, which create more pressure for employees and unclarity about which dates and times are being discussed.

Doodle review by Silvia M.
Silvia M.

"Recurso extremadamente conveniente para la planificación de eventos con muchas personas"

What do you like best?

Esta herramienta es muy útil a la hora de organizar eventos, sobre todo, si estos tienen un gran número de asistentes. Es muy sencilla de usar, con un conjunto de opciones pensadas por y para la función última de este recurso, siendo de esta forma muy eficiente. Crear una encuesta es bastante rápido y simple. Igualmente, el proceso de compartirla con los participantes, a través de un enlace, y recolectar sus respuestas es un auténtico paseo. También cabe mencionar que los participantes no necesitan crearse una cuenta para contestar a la encuesta, ahorrando tiempo y facilitando la tarea de esta forma.

What do you dislike?

Puede ser tedioso navegar entre innumerables opciones; esto es fácilmente solucionable mediante una buena selección de las opciones por parte del creador de la encuesta.

Las opciones que ofrece la herramienta son simples y funcionales, pero pueden resultar básicas y limitadas para usuarios más avanzados con necesidades más específicas.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recomendable para personas encargadas de organizar eventos con muchos asistentes. Facilita enormemente la tarea de cuadrar agendas, de una forma rápida y sencilla. Ahorra tiempo y dolores de cabeza.

Permite ahorrar muchísimo tiempo y cuadrar agendas más fácilmente, ya que todo el mundo puede indicar en una misma plataforma cuáles son sus disponibilidades sin tener que ir preguntando persona por persona por correo electrónico. Además, en general, los resultados son más convenientes para todos los participantes, ya que se adaptan a las preferencias de la mayoría.

Doodle review by David C.
David C.

"Una forma sencilla de organizar reuniones de trabajo"

What do you like best?

Uso muy sencillo. Cualquier persona puede usarla sin necidad de conocimientos especilaes sobre informatica o gestión. Tampoco requiere que los destinatarios de la notificación se den de alta en la aplicación.

Facil de utilizar desde un smartphone o tablet.

Posibilidad de automatizar recordatorios y otro mensajes.

Posibilidad de pesonalizar mensajes, calendarios, etc. sin verse limitado por una plantilla. Organizas la reunión de la misma .

What do you dislike?

La versión de prueba es muy limitada.

El coste de la versión business es elevado.

No deja guardadas las encuestas anteriores en el menú del usuario. Este es para mí el principal inconveniente, pues la tematica de nuestras reuniones suele repetirse varias veces a la largo del año, aunque sin fecha fija, y me ahorraría tiempo poder clonar y reunilizar una encuesta anterior.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recomiendo usar la versión de prueba antes de adquirir una licencia de pago. esta es limitada, pero te dará una idea de si la herramienta cubre tus necesidades.

Mediante el uso de esta herramienta concertamos reuniones facilmente con profesionales dispersos en nuestra zona de influencia.

Doodle review by Samantha N.
Samantha N.

"Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

This program is really intuitive to use and very user friendly for recipients of the poll. Anyone who is filling out the poll doesn't need to make an account, which in my opinion means that people are more likely to fill it out since there's little to no effort needed. All they have to do is fill in their name and info and select when they are available - it literally couldn't be easier!

What do you dislike?

Most of my dislikes are more oriented towards the owner of the poll - the results of your poll can be hard to read, which can make scheduling a little bit difficult. Additionally, sometimes you cannot see all options on the same page and you have to scroll sideways, which is more of an inconvenience than anything else really.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Love this product, but do use it sparingly! If you provide too many options, people get a little more choosy with their time and the more people you have, the less likely you are to find a meeting time that works for everyone in your group.

Great for finding out when everyone is available - before, this had to be done by either a long group text or email, or by syncing calendars, which isn't super reliable.

Doodle review by Liz H.
Liz H.

"Never stress about meeting times again"

What do you like best?

Doodle takes the hassle out of finding a meeting time. My organization schedules meetings across time zones and multiple sites. Just send out a doodle link with available meeting times, and participants can choose their preferred times, their available times, and their unavailable times. The meeting times that work for everyone are easy to spot.

What do you dislike?

Polls will eventually disappear, so if you're hoping to look back in your email to find old meetings and participants (like I do for our meetings that only happen once year)... make sure you save the data elsewhere!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Doodle is so easy to use. It solves many scheduling nightmares. It has made organizing online video calls super easy for everyone across time zones - staff click the link in their email, write their availability, and then the meeting organizer can quickly scan the availability and pick a time that works for everyone.

For our multi-site, multi-time zone meetings, Doodle is a lifesaver - and the free account is more than enough for our needs, so we're saving money and keeping ourselves from major scheduling headaches.

Doodle review by Jennifer  D.
Jennifer D.

"Variety of Tasks Made Easier"

What do you like best?

Doodle is great for asking quick questions to a group. I manage 20 or so volunteers, and sometimes we have to ask questions for event planning. I'll send out a survey that says "No Restrictions" "Dairy Free" Meat Free", etc., so I can easily plan for their lunches at these events. Also, I use doodle as a scheduling tool! It's great to send with a selection of dates attached, and participants can select one or more options, so we can get the best availability easily!

What do you dislike?

It can be a little confusing if you don't have an account. You do not need one to participate, but I've heard some volunteers say they signed up anyway thinking they had to.

Scheduling, Event Planning, Volunteer Management. Heck, I've even used it to plan Date Nights with my hubby!

Doodle review by Mike T.
Mike T.

"Doodle for work"

What do you like best?

I like that I can send a Doodle to people that are not tech people or have never used it and they have no problem completing the Doodle. No confusion from people that are new to Doodle.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I can say I dislike is that I sometimes forget to go back and schedule the event. After I send the Doodle out to people, it would be nice if there was a reminder to go back and schedule the event.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't be afraid to send it to someone that has never used it before. I have not had an issue using this product with anyone. I send the Doodle out and I easily get a response every time.

Meetings with people within my organization and others from outside the organization.

Doodle review by Jamie W.
Jamie W.

"LOVE ME SOME DOODLE"

What do you like best?

I love how it combines all the people I need to ask the same question into one format, allowing me to view everyone's availability in one place and also determine a quorum if possible. I'm telling you, if you find yourself in a position to need to corral a bunch of big wigs in one location, this is your huckleberry, for sure.

What do you dislike?

It could be a little more user friendly in the notes and notifier portion when someone needs to leave a note or resubmit.

calendaring clusters.. it takes hours of work and puts it into literally minutes. it's such a benefit. the hardest part is convincing those that dont want to use an electronic notification system to get out of the dark ages.

Doodle review by Michael L.
Michael L.

"Simple to set up, easy to use"

What do you like best?

Doodle is our standard scheduling poll tool - it's easy to set up on the back end, offers quite a bit of flexibility (for example, you can add advanced options like a "yes if necessary" options or time-zones, or you can leave the poll extremely simple.

What do you dislike?

If I had to identify one problem - it's the display/user interface on particularly large polls. When you have lots of days with multiple times, it can be a little unpleasant to scroll through all the different options.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look through the advanced options each time you set up a poll - there are a number of options in there that are quite helpful, but many of them can not be activated once you've set up the poll, and there's no easy way (that I've discovered) to quickly recreate an old poll.

Scheduling is a nightmare, no matter how many people you are dealing with. In my work, I often have to coordinate phone calls and in-person meetings with dozens of people. Doodle has proven to be the most effective tool to finding agreeable times for everyone, or at least as many people as possible.

Doodle review by Ingrid K.
Ingrid K.

"Intelligent tool for meetings and even opinions"

What do you like best?

I feel that this tool was made with the intention to only have the necessary features. Every feature has a purpose and to work with it feels natural. The design is intuitive, and you have the catch right after your first use.

What do you dislike?

I do not get some notification when using my mobile phone, for example, if a colleague makes a change of his opinion in the survey for a meeting time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have only the best feelings using this tool and am recommending it to everyone who needs the mentioned features. It just works and is a good help at work. I use it even in my private life.

We use it within our company to set up meetings or activities within our team or with other teams. Also, to have general opinions about some important topics about the company. The greatest benefit is the time-saving aspect. After the creation of a meeting survey you just send it to all members via email and they can express their opinion within seconds.

Doodle review by Alicia M.
Alicia M.

"Best Scheduling Tool I've Used"

What do you like best?

Doodle is simple to use, offers users multiple options, and is accessible and user-friendly across multiple media.

What do you dislike?

Doodle doesn't automatically syn my business and email contacts, so I have to add each recipient by hand, which leaves room for error.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This simple, streamlined tool makes scheduling easy. I recommend getting all team members on board because anyone can create a poll, not just the supervisor. If your team meets, in person or digitally, this will help your scheduling process.

Doodle greatly eases the painful process of scheduling a meeting. For example, I use it to schedule weekend retreats, weekly meetings, and special celebrations with my 7 member team, and it allows us to engage multiple items where most calendars only interact with one meeting time.

Doodle review by Lark I.
Lark I.

"An effective tool for planning with event involving many people "

What do you like best?

The ease of use is unbeatable and it's also incredible affordable. Perfect for users who need to get a bunch of busy people together on the fly. It's simple, which is great for this purpose and keeps it efficient rather than people who are planning massive events with many moving parts. As we use this for business events and groups outside of our employees its a big bonus that users don't have to log in or create an account to add themselves or vote. That would be just an unnecessary hassle for many and an added boundary to keeping things simple.

What do you dislike?

I love that it is simple and minimalist so you can just get people together without fuss, however, as simple as it is, I've not found success with particularly non-techy crowds using it. Techy crows used to using apps should have no problems though.

Busy schedules are hard to plan around. Most importantly, you want to take preferences into account so people need to be able to list all options they can make. This makes it more likely to find a time when schedules are particular busy and people will be happier with the timing overall.

Doodle review by Keilani M.
Keilani M.

"Doodle does it diligently and delightfully "

What do you like best?

I like the onboarding and set up. The UI/UX makes it clear what I need done as an administrator and as a participant. It’s also seamlessly automated. I’ll pick a slot that’s available and I’m all set! No fighting for spots, or emailing back and forth about time conflicts.

What do you dislike?

I wish the mobile experience had a bit

More legibility. Especially when it comes to seeing a full schedule of an event as the coordinator and scrolling through the list - visibility is sometimes limited

I am scheduling a fairly high volume of individuals who need to complete a task, but also be able to observe them 1-2 people at a time. Scheduling is tough but doodle makes it easy!

Doodle review by Leola R.
Leola R.

"Great meeting scheduler "

What do you like best?

I love that participants do not need to log into the program in order to submit their preferred meeting times. It's very easy to use, edit, and disseminate. I'm easily able to send an email link to those I'd like to collect responses from, and the replies come rolling in.

What do you dislike?

The only issue I've ever run into using Doodle was when I wanted to send a poll that included options that each spanned more than one day. After extensive research on my own, I was not able to find a solution. But customer service was prompt and directed me to use an older version of the program and I was able to do exactly what I needed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use Doodle when you need input from multiple people and don't want to waste precious time and energy going back and forth trying to figure out a date/time that works for everyone. It is by far the best meeting scheduling tool I have ever used.

I am able to collect response from multiple participants when trying to schedule meeting times without having to send email after email after email. It is a huge time saver!

Doodle review by Maik H.
Maik H.

"Easy and fast way to make meetings"

What do you like best?

That it is easy to make appointments with this tool. The creation of a survey is fast and nice to handle. The tool does what it needs to do and nothing more or less. It is the pure efficiency to work with it and saves huge amounts of time at work. I never have to arrange a meeting the hard way again.

What do you dislike?

Had some problems with using Doodle and the integration to my Google calendar. But these were minor issues. Also, I think sometimes the tool is lacking flexibility within the appointment planning.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Doodle is a nice small tool for all of your surveys and to make appointments. I can give the recommendation to use it for all people who need this features because it simply works and is free in the basic version.

We use it mainly in our company to set up meetings with other colleagues. The benefit is that you do not need to have a conversation with all colleagues about one meeting. You can easily invite them to a poll and they can mention their preferences about time, date and place on their own at the time they want. Even if they are not at work or work at other places.

Doodle review by Barry N.
Barry N.

"Assistant Superintendent for Human Resources"

What do you like best?

The software makes it easy to schedule meetings with multiple parties with different schedules. I also like the feature that allows you to make a meeting options as an option only if necessary. The ability to use the mobile application is great and allows you to schedule meetings on the go.

What do you dislike?

The mobile applications is easier for me to use than the desktop application. I like how you can view your calendar within the Doodle application when determining meeting options on the mobile application.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend purchasing the premium version.

I am able to save time when scheduling business meetings and respect other meeting commitments from the various participants. You can also use the software to conduct a quick survey.

Doodle review by Johanna B.
Johanna B.

"Simple tool that is simply great"

What do you like best?

The fact that it is a great tool which does exactly what it needs to do. Making a survey for colleagues is easy and does not cost much time. The layout is great and offers a nice functionality without difficult extra options if you do not need them. Also, it is one of the fastest and stable tools I have ever seen and worked with. Plus it is completely free in the basic version which is more than enough for our company.

What do you dislike?

The only flaws I can find when using this tool are the integration problems with the calendar. Sometimes it does simply not work to make an entry in my calendar app. Also, I noticed that the notifications are not popping up sometimes if someone made an entry in my surveys. But this is not often the case and other than that the tool runs completely smooth.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The is simply great and easy to use for everyone, even without experience with it. Use it if you want to make surveys for your colleagues or other people.

I make appointment surveys for my colleagues. Doodle offers a nice opportunity to have flexible meeting surveys which can be accessed on desktop and/or mobile phone at any time. Also, I can make a survey with more than one date that my colleagues can choose from. It makes your daily work faster because you do not have to arrange the meetings with all persons.

Doodle review by Erica R.
Erica R.

"Convenient Scheduling Tool! "

What do you like best?

I really appreciate the ability to schedule meetings & collect everyone's availability without multiple back & forth emails with others. Being able to send simple surveys is also beneficial. We use this tool for internal office meetings, committee meetings with members from all across campus, as well as with external partners.

What do you dislike?

No dislikes come to mind immediately. This is my favorite tool out of all the similar options available online.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try out this easy to use tool before you schedule another meeting or create another simple survey! You will appreciate the time you save with Doodle!

Scheduling meetings is so much easier with Doodle. The time savings is huge! I can quickly collect everyone's preferred meeting time or availability without sending numerous emails.

Doodle review by Edmond L.
Edmond L.

"Great way to get everyone involved, even if not together"

What do you like best?

I love being able to get everyone's opinion/choice for something without everyone going off the rails. Giving clear choices and limited room for unwanted input makes getting to an endpoint much faster.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it's a bit clunky to get the configurations you want, but it just takes some time and tweaking. It's also a bit clunky when clicking through on mobile. I use it 99% of the time on my laptop, though, as does most of my team.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Before sending out your doodle go through it yourself and make sure it will answer the questions you're trying to answer. Expect people wanting to customize their answer and decide how much customization you want poll responders to have with answers.

We use it most often to decide what everyone will eat for lunch when we do Food Truck Fridays at the office. We'll also decide who gets on what teams for events. Trust me, you don't want to mess up lunch, especially on a day when everyone gets their own fancy grilled cheese from the food truck out front.

Doodle review by Tom  B.
Tom B.

"Love Doodle! "

What do you like best?

Because lots of people at work don't keep their calendars updated, I rely on Doodle to figure out times that work best for everyone. It's important we schedule meetings and often, I can do so with Doodle

What do you dislike?

While it has gotten better in recent years, sometimes it can take too long to create a survey

Recommendations to others considering the product

While I'm not sure that there is a real need, maybe evaluate other products. I've been using Doodle happily for years but realize that I am not aware what similar products are out there. For all I know, there could be something even better available. That said, I'm happy with Doodle!

Scheduling problems have been solved with Doodle. This makes things more efficient for us when trying to get things on the calendar

Doodle review by Ariana A.
Ariana A.

"true to its word, it helps meetings happen"

What do you like best?

Ease of use. It's so easy to propose meeting dates and get them sent out to your team! Doodle is my go-to when I have to corral a group of people. I volunteer for non-profits and we use Doodle all the time to figure out meeting dates and times that we can all agree on - no matter if the group is large or small.

What do you dislike?

I don't really have any complaints about it. It's really easy to use and I've never had an issue. I specifically like the fact that you don't have to register to use it. You can just respond to the doodle poll without creating a whole other account that you have to keep track of. Although if you organize a lot of meetings on the regular, I think you should absolutely create an account. I'm usually on the responding to doodle poll end of things.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think if you do work that often requires you to set up meetings with larger groups of people, this is a great and important tool. Even if the groups are small, it just helps you quickly figure out what the best schedule for folks is.

It helps me identify good meetings dates when everyone has different calendars. It's great for volunteer groups and committees where you can't just go to their office and come up with some meetings dates. I volunteer as a Board member for a non-profit and the Directors are all over the place, traveling or working in far away areas. Doodle helps us figure out meetings dates and times without going back and forth on email. It honestly saves a ton of time.

Doodle review by Annice B.
Annice B.

"Great Time Management Tool"

What do you like best?

I work with a non-profit Board of over 35 women. Doodle is a great tool when scheduling committee meetings and board meetings. Doodle is much easier than using plain email. Everyone can see all the available times, what others choose or do not choose, and the user receives a summary email. When using the survey tool, it makes polling a lot easier for users because everything is in one space. We get our business completed much quicker.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that some Doodle emails to my users go to spam. I haven't found a way to stop that.

Other than that, there are no other dislikes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

When starting your account, following the directions on the main screen. It will quicker to get to the first set-up.

I am solving a time management problem. Trying to get 35-40 people to choose a comfortable time is difficult. I have realized that using Doodle it takes less than 1 week to get all those women to participate and our meetings get scheduled much faster.

Learning about Doodle?

* We monitor all Doodle reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.