Doodle

Doodle simplifies scheduling The scheduling tool you'll actually use. Find a date for a meeting 2x faster

Work for Doodle?

Learning about Doodle?

Doodle Reviews

Showing 312 Doodle reviews
Doodle review by Bin C.
Bin C.

"An Online tool for scheduling meetings and time management"

What do you like best?

It is a free online tool for scheduling meetings. No installation needed. It allows users to choose as many time slots as possible for their purposes and ask participants to respond with only one, or all available time slots. It makes scheduling easier and efficient than sending emails to every participant. Moreover, it works well with google calendar and so the meeting notification can be shown in all participants' google calendar.

What do you dislike?

The free version of Doodle can show the time zone for each proposed meeting, but it is not prominently displayed. It would be beneficial for users to see the time zone directly when they look upon their calendars since they may need to manage multiparty conference calls at the same time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use Doodle to find the best time for your meetings through its online service or phone apps.

Schedule/join project meetings and get-together with friends. It really makes easy and efficient to ask every party's availability.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Doodle
Doodle review by Jessie J.
Jessie J.

"Great tool for scheduling multiple people"

What do you like best?

I like using Doodle to create online polls for scheduling events. I work as an Executive Assistant and schedule meetings for a Board of 11 trustees. With their various schedules I find it easy to create and send a poll out when I need to inquire about their availability. They can select multiple times they are available or not available and Doodle gives me a great view of these schedules when a person completes a poll.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike, Doodle is a great tool! You can use it for free with little restriction or need to upgrade to a paid account which is not something that a lot of programs offer!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Connect your Outlook or Google calendar and emails to make things so easy!

I use Doodle to schedule multiple people for meetings or conference calls. I also use it to ask preferences for meals and meeting locations as well as times that will work best for their schedules. It is a quick way to send out a link and get responses to my questions from a group of people at the same time. Doodle collects the responses and provides an easy view of the results.

What Survey solution do you use?

Doodle review by Kelli L.
Kelli L.

"Easy to use on both sides of the platform!"

What do you like best?

I use Doodle to let potential interns set up a time that I can call to interview them. Doodle is great because it eliminates the back and forth emailing of "I can call any time between X and X" "Okay, both of those work for me!" "Okay well how about X o'clock?" "Okay great!" "Okay I will put in on my calendar". It streamlines the process by allowing me to connect it to my calendar and update what times I am free to call, and then the intern-hopeful schedules a time that works for him or her. No back and forth chatter or trying to keep over a dozen interns per semester straight. I also like that you can allow users to only sign up for one spot and once that spot is taken, nobody else can. It's making my job so much easier!

What do you dislike?

I wish the full view had a better user interface. Instead of listing each candidate and what time they picked, just send me an email and calendar invite saying "Bobby Intern has signed up for a 11 o'clock interview on XX/XX/2018".

I no longer need to have my intern schedule these interviews for me! The interns using Doodle have also remarked how easy it was to sign up for a phone interview spot. It has definitely given me more time and less emails during my day, and I can quickly see who has not yet signed up (and thus, who is not a very timely candidate!). I would love to convince my boss to subscribe to the Premium version, so that I can gather more information rather than having to sift through resumes to find a candidate's phone number, but with how much easier the free version has made my hiring process, I really can't complain!

Doodle review by Thalia L.
Thalia L.

"Great simple program to schedule appointments"

What do you like best?

Easy to use interface; it shows clearly who has opted for which dates and times, what dates and times are even under discussion; there is the option to have a 'this is not great but I can try to make it' reaction. Furthermore, as administrator, you can choose to have people answer anonymously, which can protect certain vulnerable groups (people who do not want to disclose this information due to privacy, e.g. mothers, people with doctor's appointments etc).

What do you dislike?

You cannot change a mistake you made, which means you cannot change the date or time once you've sent out the dates.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are going to use this often, then perhaps look into upgrading to the premium version of this program. I personally am annoyed that I cannot change times or dates after I have sent out the Doodle. I imagine this is different if you have purchased the premium version.

To find out availability without having to send unnecessary clutter emails, which create more pressure for employees and unclarity about which dates and times are being discussed.

Doodle review by Silvia M.
Silvia M.

"Recurso extremadamente conveniente para la planificación de eventos con muchas personas"

What do you like best?

Esta herramienta es muy útil a la hora de organizar eventos, sobre todo, si estos tienen un gran número de asistentes. Es muy sencilla de usar, con un conjunto de opciones pensadas por y para la función última de este recurso, siendo de esta forma muy eficiente. Crear una encuesta es bastante rápido y simple. Igualmente, el proceso de compartirla con los participantes, a través de un enlace, y recolectar sus respuestas es un auténtico paseo. También cabe mencionar que los participantes no necesitan crearse una cuenta para contestar a la encuesta, ahorrando tiempo y facilitando la tarea de esta forma.

What do you dislike?

Puede ser tedioso navegar entre innumerables opciones; esto es fácilmente solucionable mediante una buena selección de las opciones por parte del creador de la encuesta.

Las opciones que ofrece la herramienta son simples y funcionales, pero pueden resultar básicas y limitadas para usuarios más avanzados con necesidades más específicas.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recomendable para personas encargadas de organizar eventos con muchos asistentes. Facilita enormemente la tarea de cuadrar agendas, de una forma rápida y sencilla. Ahorra tiempo y dolores de cabeza.

Permite ahorrar muchísimo tiempo y cuadrar agendas más fácilmente, ya que todo el mundo puede indicar en una misma plataforma cuáles son sus disponibilidades sin tener que ir preguntando persona por persona por correo electrónico. Además, en general, los resultados son más convenientes para todos los participantes, ya que se adaptan a las preferencias de la mayoría.

Doodle review by Samantha N.
Samantha N.

"Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

This program is really intuitive to use and very user friendly for recipients of the poll. Anyone who is filling out the poll doesn't need to make an account, which in my opinion means that people are more likely to fill it out since there's little to no effort needed. All they have to do is fill in their name and info and select when they are available - it literally couldn't be easier!

What do you dislike?

Most of my dislikes are more oriented towards the owner of the poll - the results of your poll can be hard to read, which can make scheduling a little bit difficult. Additionally, sometimes you cannot see all options on the same page and you have to scroll sideways, which is more of an inconvenience than anything else really.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Love this product, but do use it sparingly! If you provide too many options, people get a little more choosy with their time and the more people you have, the less likely you are to find a meeting time that works for everyone in your group.

Great for finding out when everyone is available - before, this had to be done by either a long group text or email, or by syncing calendars, which isn't super reliable.

Doodle review by Liz H.
Liz H.

"Never stress about meeting times again"

What do you like best?

Doodle takes the hassle out of finding a meeting time. My organization schedules meetings across time zones and multiple sites. Just send out a doodle link with available meeting times, and participants can choose their preferred times, their available times, and their unavailable times. The meeting times that work for everyone are easy to spot.

What do you dislike?

Polls will eventually disappear, so if you're hoping to look back in your email to find old meetings and participants (like I do for our meetings that only happen once year)... make sure you save the data elsewhere!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Doodle is so easy to use. It solves many scheduling nightmares. It has made organizing online video calls super easy for everyone across time zones - staff click the link in their email, write their availability, and then the meeting organizer can quickly scan the availability and pick a time that works for everyone.

For our multi-site, multi-time zone meetings, Doodle is a lifesaver - and the free account is more than enough for our needs, so we're saving money and keeping ourselves from major scheduling headaches.

Doodle review by Michael L.
Michael L.

"Simple to set up, easy to use"

What do you like best?

Doodle is our standard scheduling poll tool - it's easy to set up on the back end, offers quite a bit of flexibility (for example, you can add advanced options like a "yes if necessary" options or time-zones, or you can leave the poll extremely simple.

What do you dislike?

If I had to identify one problem - it's the display/user interface on particularly large polls. When you have lots of days with multiple times, it can be a little unpleasant to scroll through all the different options.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look through the advanced options each time you set up a poll - there are a number of options in there that are quite helpful, but many of them can not be activated once you've set up the poll, and there's no easy way (that I've discovered) to quickly recreate an old poll.

Scheduling is a nightmare, no matter how many people you are dealing with. In my work, I often have to coordinate phone calls and in-person meetings with dozens of people. Doodle has proven to be the most effective tool to finding agreeable times for everyone, or at least as many people as possible.

Doodle review by Ingrid K.
Ingrid K.

"Intelligent tool for meetings and even opinions"

What do you like best?

I feel that this tool was made with the intention to only have the necessary features. Every feature has a purpose and to work with it feels natural. The design is intuitive, and you have the catch right after your first use.

What do you dislike?

I do not get some notification when using my mobile phone, for example, if a colleague makes a change of his opinion in the survey for a meeting time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have only the best feelings using this tool and am recommending it to everyone who needs the mentioned features. It just works and is a good help at work. I use it even in my private life.

We use it within our company to set up meetings or activities within our team or with other teams. Also, to have general opinions about some important topics about the company. The greatest benefit is the time-saving aspect. After the creation of a meeting survey you just send it to all members via email and they can express their opinion within seconds.

Doodle review by Lark I.
Lark I.

"An effective tool for planning with event involving many people "

What do you like best?

The ease of use is unbeatable and it's also incredible affordable. Perfect for users who need to get a bunch of busy people together on the fly. It's simple, which is great for this purpose and keeps it efficient rather than people who are planning massive events with many moving parts. As we use this for business events and groups outside of our employees its a big bonus that users don't have to log in or create an account to add themselves or vote. That would be just an unnecessary hassle for many and an added boundary to keeping things simple.

What do you dislike?

I love that it is simple and minimalist so you can just get people together without fuss, however, as simple as it is, I've not found success with particularly non-techy crowds using it. Techy crows used to using apps should have no problems though.

Busy schedules are hard to plan around. Most importantly, you want to take preferences into account so people need to be able to list all options they can make. This makes it more likely to find a time when schedules are particular busy and people will be happier with the timing overall.

Doodle review by Leola R.
Leola R.

"Great meeting scheduler "

What do you like best?

I love that participants do not need to log into the program in order to submit their preferred meeting times. It's very easy to use, edit, and disseminate. I'm easily able to send an email link to those I'd like to collect responses from, and the replies come rolling in.

What do you dislike?

The only issue I've ever run into using Doodle was when I wanted to send a poll that included options that each spanned more than one day. After extensive research on my own, I was not able to find a solution. But customer service was prompt and directed me to use an older version of the program and I was able to do exactly what I needed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use Doodle when you need input from multiple people and don't want to waste precious time and energy going back and forth trying to figure out a date/time that works for everyone. It is by far the best meeting scheduling tool I have ever used.

I am able to collect response from multiple participants when trying to schedule meeting times without having to send email after email after email. It is a huge time saver!

Doodle review by Maik H.
Maik H.

"Easy and fast way to make meetings"

What do you like best?

That it is easy to make appointments with this tool. The creation of a survey is fast and nice to handle. The tool does what it needs to do and nothing more or less. It is the pure efficiency to work with it and saves huge amounts of time at work. I never have to arrange a meeting the hard way again.

What do you dislike?

Had some problems with using Doodle and the integration to my Google calendar. But these were minor issues. Also, I think sometimes the tool is lacking flexibility within the appointment planning.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Doodle is a nice small tool for all of your surveys and to make appointments. I can give the recommendation to use it for all people who need this features because it simply works and is free in the basic version.

We use it mainly in our company to set up meetings with other colleagues. The benefit is that you do not need to have a conversation with all colleagues about one meeting. You can easily invite them to a poll and they can mention their preferences about time, date and place on their own at the time they want. Even if they are not at work or work at other places.

Doodle review by Johanna B.
Johanna B.

"Simple tool that is simply great"

What do you like best?

The fact that it is a great tool which does exactly what it needs to do. Making a survey for colleagues is easy and does not cost much time. The layout is great and offers a nice functionality without difficult extra options if you do not need them. Also, it is one of the fastest and stable tools I have ever seen and worked with. Plus it is completely free in the basic version which is more than enough for our company.

What do you dislike?

The only flaws I can find when using this tool are the integration problems with the calendar. Sometimes it does simply not work to make an entry in my calendar app. Also, I noticed that the notifications are not popping up sometimes if someone made an entry in my surveys. But this is not often the case and other than that the tool runs completely smooth.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The is simply great and easy to use for everyone, even without experience with it. Use it if you want to make surveys for your colleagues or other people.

I make appointment surveys for my colleagues. Doodle offers a nice opportunity to have flexible meeting surveys which can be accessed on desktop and/or mobile phone at any time. Also, I can make a survey with more than one date that my colleagues can choose from. It makes your daily work faster because you do not have to arrange the meetings with all persons.

Doodle review by Edmond L.
Edmond L.

"Great way to get everyone involved, even if not together"

What do you like best?

I love being able to get everyone's opinion/choice for something without everyone going off the rails. Giving clear choices and limited room for unwanted input makes getting to an endpoint much faster.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it's a bit clunky to get the configurations you want, but it just takes some time and tweaking. It's also a bit clunky when clicking through on mobile. I use it 99% of the time on my laptop, though, as does most of my team.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Before sending out your doodle go through it yourself and make sure it will answer the questions you're trying to answer. Expect people wanting to customize their answer and decide how much customization you want poll responders to have with answers.

We use it most often to decide what everyone will eat for lunch when we do Food Truck Fridays at the office. We'll also decide who gets on what teams for events. Trust me, you don't want to mess up lunch, especially on a day when everyone gets their own fancy grilled cheese from the food truck out front.

Doodle review by Tom  B.
Tom B.

"Love Doodle! "

What do you like best?

Because lots of people at work don't keep their calendars updated, I rely on Doodle to figure out times that work best for everyone. It's important we schedule meetings and often, I can do so with Doodle

What do you dislike?

While it has gotten better in recent years, sometimes it can take too long to create a survey

Recommendations to others considering the product

While I'm not sure that there is a real need, maybe evaluate other products. I've been using Doodle happily for years but realize that I am not aware what similar products are out there. For all I know, there could be something even better available. That said, I'm happy with Doodle!

Scheduling problems have been solved with Doodle. This makes things more efficient for us when trying to get things on the calendar

Doodle review by Antonela G.
Antonela G.

"Everyone chooses"

What do you like best?

Good work tool to manage some important meeting and clarify what days may be all, it is simple and in android is very light. It is not like other applications with cumbersome options, this is simpler by showing a simple calendar to create the event and send the participants for them to say when they can or can not.

What do you dislike?

It is a bit confusing when changing the event since someone can not attend for anything that may have happened. But the application is very good.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recommended for being easy to use in addition you can synchronize with Google calendar

Useful in my work since it avoids that I have to be contacting each of the employees at the company to know whether or not they will attend a scheduled meeting

Doodle review by Erin H.
Erin H.

"Simplest way to figure out group availability "

What do you like best?

It's easy to create a new doodle, edit the dates and options, and once I hear back from my team, I can easily pick the date where most of people can attend an event or meeting.

What do you dislike?

Maybe I haven't explored this functionality yet, but if there is a reoccurring meeting, it would be nice to be able to set how often the team needs to meet and setting the meeting duration, then send the doodle out rather than having to recreate the event and checking everyone's availability each time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Would highly recommend for anyone who needs to schedule an event or meeting and wants to figure out when most people will be available.

Coordinating events and meetings when the most members can attend

Doodle review by Ana J.
Ana J.

"Useful when needed"

What do you like best?

What I like best is that I can time a time that works for multiple without having to ask them, individual, when they are available. I also love that I get notified when a person completes it.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike is that it does not remind people that were added by email to pick a time or a button to click to send a reminder to those same people.

Recommendations to others considering the product

IF there could be a reminder button or an automatic email that could be sent out to those that haven't answered the doodle poll I think that would be really beneficial.

Scheduling meeting people can attend to on a weekly basis. This makes our meeting productive because we have more people at the meetings.

Doodle review by Alejandro M.
Alejandro M.

"Mi experiencia con Doodle"

What do you like best?

Su sencillez, en unos minutos puedes organizar a tu equipo o una reunión de forma muy rápida y sencilla ya que su interfaz es muy intuitiva. En un solo golpe de vista puedes conocer la disponibilidad de los usuarios que han rellenado la encuesta.

What do you dislike?

Creo que el mayor problema de Doodle es que a la hora de realizar la encuesta resulta tedioso volver a escribir siempre los mismo datos en el caso de los horario de la reunión.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Doodle es una herramienta muy sencilla para realizar reuniones y organizar a tu equipo, 100% recomendable.

La dificultad de conocer la disponibilidad de los integrantes de mi equipo y una lentitud de organización del mismo. Los beneficios son la rapidez, al eficiencia y la sencillez.

Doodle review by Catherine C.
Catherine C.

"Great for collecting information"

What do you like best?

It's quick and easy to create an account and for users to go in and change responses if necessary

What do you dislike?

There is not always a good way to view the data. For example, when having users sign up for one time slot for a meeting, if a large number of time slots and users are included the chart becomes large and not viewable in one browser window without scrolling.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Download the Doodle app! Getting notifications when responses are submitted makes life easier, especially on a tight timeline. It also provides easy access to responses when you're not on your computer.

We need to schedule interviews with students at our university every semester and Doodle makes it easy. We provide time slots for them and they can choose whichever they like. This has made it very convenient for us so we do not have to collect information via email and input it into a spreadsheet.

Doodle review by Amanda B.
Amanda B.

"Easy business planning"

What do you like best?

I can see participants' choices for meeting and event preferences graphed against one another - this really helps increase attendance at meetings, lunches, and team-building activities (in the specific instance noted we are having a team-building activity that otherwise was a nightmare to plan). I love getting notified when users submit their availability so that I can start ruling out times that don't work for enough people and indicate front-runners. Aesthetically I like the color contrast of yes vs. no to easily delineate answers.

What do you dislike?

I wish there could be text and date (mixed) answer possibilities - sometimes you want to know people's availability and also their discussion point/location/activity etc. preferences, etc - it would be super useful to see this all in one place. I wish it were more intuitive for non-admin users to edit their responses in case their availability changes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easiest scheduler out there - it's fun to use!

*Start with Doodle rather than attempting to schedule via email, etc.

Scheduling and wasted time therein! Once people submit their availability, they are then held accountable.

"Scheduling interviews"

What do you like best?

I used doodle for scheduling interviews for potential candidates and it worked amazing. It was well organized, formatted well, and easy to use. The colors popped out and everything was easy to read. I also used it to poll for times and dates for potential upcoming events. It was an easy and professional way to gain poll results and keep everything organized. Also the fact that we can submit these forms online through email helps for office and professional settings. Also, there is much versatility to Doodle because I can use it on a mobile device, a tablet, or on a desktop/laptop computer.

What do you dislike?

I really didn't have any complaints. The app worked well for all of the scheduled bookings. The only thing I would say is to allow someone to go in and edit their voting request or appointment time more efficiently. Likewise, if the system can only send one of those two request, that would also be helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great tool to use for group pools, scheduling meeting times, events, or interviews for potential employees.

Doodle helped with keeping me organized and linking interviews into my calendar easily. Before we had some trouble with agreeing on certain times and dates for a specific event. Much was done by word of mouth or emailing mass messages, but this made it quite difficult to keep up with all of the replies. Doodle kept everything organized and polled in one place. Also, with my interview scheduling, it gave the potential employees the visual ability to see the open times and dates and compare it with their own calendar. They are also able to link it to their online calendars which helps users tremendously.

Doodle review by Administrator in Research
Administrator in Research

"Efficient yet not customizable enough"

What do you like best?

I love being able to easily see what people's schedules are, and being able to find that rare time everyone is available! Everyone we work with are in very different fields with different working hours-- from stats to neurology to research to early intervention. We can use this with everyone, from undergrads to doctors.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that you cannot just put weekdays, that you have to put a specific dates. I really wish this feature was included, as when planning weekly meetings it can be difficult to generalize because we do not have that option. Instead we have to mention that the exact dates are irrelevant, which is very awkward looking.

Scheduling with highly-busy people is hard, so this is an efficient way to do so. We like to plan days to go over study results and plan upcoming papers and reviews. We need to figure out the schedules of everyone involved, which is difficult because often time they work in wildly different fields (statistician to neurology). Having doodle has massively simplified this process.

Doodle review by Administrator in Consumer Electronics
Administrator in Consumer Electronics

"Doodle is effective, but "

What do you like best?

Doodle has a fairly simple and self-explanatory client-facing interface. When I've received a Doodle, I've generally had no problems completing it.

What do you dislike?

The difficulty is on the survey administration side of things. It's not entirely clear, as I'm making a Doodle, what the person *receiving* the Doodle will see. When you're trying to communicate clearly with strangers, it's crucial to be able to know what *they're* seeing. I may have received well formatted Doodles in the past, but after trying to make one using the provided interface, it feels more like luck than intention on the part of the sender.

I would like to see a What You See Is What You Get interface, or an instant preview interface, similar to what you see in markdown text editors. As an administrator, this would give me the confidence to "push the button" on sending out more Doodle invites.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Send a test Doodle to yourself, so that you know what you're putting out into the world.

I schedule trainings with new hires. This is our busier season, so it's important to have a process for smoothly aligning the trainees' schedules with the trainers' schedules. Being able to generate a semi-automatic solution for asynchronously scheduling trainings with multiple people over the course of one or two weeks saves me a huge amount of time that would've been spent negotiating "well, how does X time work for you?" and so on.

Doodle review by User in Higher Education

"Convenient and quick way to determine best meeting time for a group"

What do you like best?

Easy and clear user interface for respondents

What do you dislike?

Nothing sticks out as inconvenient about this, but other products exist that would better serve certain functions. For example, if planning a meeting and we could meet at any time over a whole week, Doodle would not be my first choice - it is best for when the choice is between a number of dates and 1 or 2 time blocks in each date.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For events when a pretty limited number of date/time options are available, this is a great option. If you are trying to organize something and want to give a large date/time range (like over the whole week), other products might be better.

This is a straightforward way to request that people indicate which dates and times would work for them to have a meeting. As people respond, the participant number is tracked at the top and you can keep track of which options work for the most number of people.

Doodle review by User

"Doodle is a great tool"

What do you like best?

I love the simplicity of this tool. it is super easy to create a poll with participants and find commonalities in our schedules. I use it constantly at my job and even have used it to set up personal events with a large group of friends

What do you dislike?

I don't like the viewing of the calendar. I wish that the calendar would show me who voted where but it the form of a calendar and not just a list. Seeing it laid out in a monthly format makes things easier to coordinate.I also wish that when you end a poll that it would sent out notifications to all of the participants who voted on a time or day.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great tool! I recommend this to everyone.

We use doodle to set up teleconferencing meetings. It is an easy way to find out everyone's availability and to coordinate good times to have our meetings.

Doodle review by Administrator in Civil Engineering
Administrator in Civil Engineering

"Organizador democrático"

What do you like best?

Actualmente vivimos en una sociedad en la que todos tenemos multitud de reuniones, ocupaciones y preferencias muy particulares.

Mediante esta sencilla web, app, podemos ser más democráticos a la hora de establecer fechas o crear consultas para entender mejor las preferencias del grupo en el que nos encontramos.

Podemos crear un mejor ambiente de trabajo, dando la posibilidad al grupo de participar en las decisiones y se puede hacer de una manera tan inmediata como es la creación de encuestas desde Doodle.

Su manejo es muy sencillo e intuitivo y, una gran idea, es la posibilidad de permitir a los participantes dejar comentarios para justificar su elección.

What do you dislike?

Sinceramente casi nada me disgusta, sin embargo, es importante el papel del creador de la encuesta. Su destreza en el manejo y el conocimiento del grupo son claves a la hora de que la consulta sea realmente útil.Debe posibilitar escoger entre suficientes opciones y argumentadas pero no tantas que no sea posible el acuerdo.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Magnífico para establecer encuestas y acordar fechas de reuniones de forma rápida

Es muy útil para establecer fechas de reuniones ya que permite conocer la disponibilidad de todos los integrantes

Doodle review by David C.
David C.

"Una forma sencilla de organizar reuniones de trabajo"

What do you like best?

Uso muy sencillo. Cualquier persona puede usarla sin necidad de conocimientos especilaes sobre informatica o gestión. Tampoco requiere que los destinatarios de la notificación se den de alta en la aplicación.

Facil de utilizar desde un smartphone o tablet.

Posibilidad de automatizar recordatorios y otro mensajes.

Posibilidad de pesonalizar mensajes, calendarios, etc. sin verse limitado por una plantilla. Organizas la reunión de la misma .

What do you dislike?

La versión de prueba es muy limitada.

El coste de la versión business es elevado.

No deja guardadas las encuestas anteriores en el menú del usuario. Este es para mí el principal inconveniente, pues la tematica de nuestras reuniones suele repetirse varias veces a la largo del año, aunque sin fecha fija, y me ahorraría tiempo poder clonar y reunilizar una encuesta anterior.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recomiendo usar la versión de prueba antes de adquirir una licencia de pago. esta es limitada, pero te dará una idea de si la herramienta cubre tus necesidades.

Mediante el uso de esta herramienta concertamos reuniones facilmente con profesionales dispersos en nuestra zona de influencia.

Doodle review by Administrator

"Great way to plan an event"

What do you like best?

I like how it easy it is to pick a date for an event and get feedback from the attendees or employees. It is so easy to use and user-friendly. It is basic and to the point in the best way.

What do you dislike?

It is a little dated in the design/layout. It would b e nice to be able to design more of a customized look. It would be cool to be able to add the company logo and a maybe a photo or something.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is so easy. You don't have to give in depth tutorials for anyone. You can just send a quick email and get your answers.

When we have company events, it is so easy to coordinate now. We also can get employee feedback quickly and easily. It is easy for users. We have an inexperienced and non-tech savvy company/industry. This makes it hard to get buy-in from people on new systems. Doodle avoids that and we haven't gotten any push back from any of our employees.

Doodle review by Andrea H.
Andrea H.

"Makes scheduling meetings a breeze!"

What do you like best?

I have used Doodle for over six years now. I absolutely love everything about doodle. It makes it so simple to send out possible times for meetings and receive responses back in a much easier way than having to sort through a million emails. It makes everyone more organized and you can easily decide on the day that works best for everyone and send an instant email out letting people know about the date.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that I sometimes have to copy and paste emails in or people don't receive the email from doodle directly. A lot of times I just copy the link and send it in an email from my personal email. It works fine, but would be more efficient to do everything through Doodle.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely use Doodle. I think it is easier for everyone involved and is a much better way to manage your time when trying to schedule meetings. It makes the whole process 100 times easier. Instead of having to send multiple emails about the same email, it is all in a centralized location. It is absolutely the best scheduling program I have ever used. It is also easy for everyone to use. You don't have to be a technological genius to figure it out by any means!

I am solving scheduling issues left and right. It really makes things so much easier to organize everyone's schedule for particular meetings!

Doodle review by User

"Coordinating Schedules Has Never Been Easier"

What do you like best?

This program is super easy to use and does not require anyone else to install or create profile to respond to you. I’ve used this program to try and find a good date and time to coordinate a meeting with about 10 different individuals schedules and it was fantastic. You can specify as many specific dates and time frames as needed.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far. The only challenges has been getting everyone necessary to respond in a timely matter, which is more of a user issue than a program issue with Doodle.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Perfect free solution to coordinate management schedules for a meeting or other event

Coordinating business meetings with more than just 1 or 2 individuals. We all know how hard it can be to try and coordinate a day and time that accommodates more than a couple individuals’ schedules. This is the perfect solution to that problem.

Doodle review by Lionel S.
Lionel S.

"Making it easy to schedule meetings!"

What do you like best?

DOODLE allows my team and I to agree on a date for a meeting or event without going back and forth as to who is available or not available when, It's such a simple concept yet it works wonders! I like the fact that if your schedule changes you can still make changes to your doodle

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. It's a simple app and it's well designed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend Doodle to anyone who works in teams of 3 or more. Every additional member added to the team increases the complexity of planning meetings therefore the more people are in a team the more useful Doodle will be to their organization.

Scheduling meetings and events where multiple people are required to attend. Usually this would require multiple emails and a lot of back and forth to decide on a time and place for the meeting.

Doodle review by Administrator in Entertainment
Administrator in Entertainment

"Fantastic for large group"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to easily get a planning survey to many people. Mostly, I love how the platform is so user-friendly. I never have to explain to someone I'm sending it to how to use it.

What do you dislike?

I can't really think of anything I dislike off of the top of my head. Like I said, I really love how user-friendly the plaform is for both the survey maker and participants.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great product! Check out the specific questions at the end. If you want the poll to be private, you can select that as an option. Make sure you don't leave something as not-private if you don't want everyone to view all responses.

It's a great way for everyone to see everyone elses availability. So, if someone has a flexible conflict, they can see what other's are sharing as an available day.

"Using Doodle Poll"

What do you like best?

I love the ability to send doodle polls to multiple recipients when trying to set up a meeting. With everyone's busy schedule it is easy to get an idea using doodle poll as to what time works best for meeting for all who need to attend. I would recommend Doodle poll to anyone that is looking to find the best meeting time or to get the opinions of a group.

What do you dislike?

There is not anything particular that I do not like about Doodle Poll. I have only had positive experiences when creating polls and whenever I have been requested to provide feedback of my own to a doodle poll that is created by someone else.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure to let the people that you are inviting to do the doodle poll that you will be inviting them to the doodle poll. This way they will know when they receive the email that they will need to be sure to respond to the doodle poll, otherwise you will not receive the best feedback needed to be able to schedule your meeting at a time that everyone is available.

There is a huge benefit in being able to receive feedback from users on meeting times. We use this service mainly for scheduling meeting and it has greatly decreased the number of emails and correspondence when attempted to find a good meeting time. It can be used also to get feedback from your team on a topic without meeting.

Doodle review by Kristin B.
Kristin B.

"I prefer Doodle > Phone tag"

What do you like best?

I like how easily it syncs with ALL of my calendars and presents my availability in a way that when people request a meeting they can easily see what works for me!

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything that I dislike yet...

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend this to people who need to make lots of appointments and feel like time is wasted in scheduling them. It really simplifies things, especially since if you use more than a couple google calendars for different things.

Saving time that is otherwise spent going back and forth talking/emailing about what time is good for a meeting. I very much prefer to make this available and then they can either choose from times I propose or propose their own for me to choose from, so simple and easy!

Doodle review by Horst B.
Horst B.

"Quick and easy appointment planning"

What do you like best?

The easy way to setup an event and the questions for it. The simplicity is the best feature.

What do you dislike?

I had only a few problems with the timezone setup and my calenadr integration of the meetings. Other than that I really cant find anything negative.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A good recommendation for all people who have to set up events or meetings with colleagues. The tool is free to use and does what it needs to do.

Me and my colleagues are using it for setup appointments and meetings for work but also for team events. The benefit is that it simply does what its meant for. No time loss or complicated details are needed if you want to plan a meeting.

"Simple, Free, Easy"

What do you like best?

It provides a simple and easy way to create polls and figure out the best time for events for large groups of people.

It is free.

It does not require any sort of download to use. You don't even have to make an account to use it, although I do recommend it.

What do you dislike?

You are fairly limited in what you can do. They have the basic options and that is about it.

I have also found some visual and functional issues when you do a large poll.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try this before more expensive options. If you need it to do more, then look into it. But this is free, easy to use, and doesn't require the participants to have a log in.

Choosing event times, organizing volunteer schedules, event work sign up sheets. It allows an easy way for everyone to put in their schedule so the coordinator doesn't have to contact people individually and figure try and keep track of everybody's schedules.

Doodle review by Gil B.
Gil B.

"This is an easy way to plan meeting times."

What do you like best?

This software is instantly user friendly and intuitive. I have use it at work and for a volunteer organization I work with. I like hat the respondents can sign up for email updates, so that they can be updated as others respond.

What do you dislike?

There is really not too much to complain about. This is free software that does what you need it to do. What more could you ask?

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't hesitate

My non-profit involves volunteers in two states, so we often hold meetings as webinars or conference calls. A doodle poll is an easy way to find a convenient time.

Doodle review by Cara G.
Cara G.

"Scheduling made easy"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that Doodle easily summarizes the responses so you don't have to set up any additional information to decide on the best date.

What do you dislike?

It takes a while to set up a poll especially if you have multiple days and times available. I wish there was a bit more functionality that allowed you to copy times/days.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is good for one time meetings, not super robust for ongoing scheduling.

It is amazingly simple to coordinate lots of schedules when you don't have visibility into specific calendars. Propose dates and times and get responses from everyone involved to find the best date. It also lets you see individual responses so if you need key players in a meeting/at an event you're able to work around their schedule.

Doodle review by Kayla C.
Kayla C.

"Doodle Review"

What do you like best?

I love that doodle is so simple - you can easily create & then send out a survey!

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike about doodle - only thing I dislike is the interface at times when you send out the survey to folks to answer -t he interface has a-lot going on up top & I wish they would make it more visually pleasing.

We are able to responses quickly - it's the easiest form of getting a quick idea of who can meet when, who is free on what days at what time, etc.

Doodle review by User in Internet

"Very easy to use survey software."

What do you like best?

Creating a Doodle event is very simple. There is no training needed. The website is straight forward and you can get q quick survey from your team or company for anything. The software/website is also free to use. No download is needed either.

What do you dislike?

Doodle is a basic software/website so only basic features are available.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need an simple and straight forward website to start a vote, use Doodle.

When our team needs to take a vote on a certain matter, the old way was to send out an email to the entire team. This would then lead to multiple emails, sometimes multiple email chains and some confusion. Doodle makes this process simple and straight forward. Create an event, send invites and let everyone vote. No more hassle.

Doodle review by User in Individual & Family Services
User in Individual & Family Services

"Doodle polls"

What do you like best?

Doodle makes it possible to easily schedule events and meetings between many people. It's also easy to edit, view, delicate, export or share the poll all without trying requiring users to make a new account. I love how user friendly it is for those creating the poll as well as for those responding.

What do you dislike?

Having the option for people to pick a single most "preferred" option would be a nice improvement. It is unclear is this would be an option with premium.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely worth using as a free user and premium options look like they would greatly benefit users as well.

Doodle saves a great deal of time and avoids the back and forth often required to schedule meetings and events that include many people. There are many options available for users to make scheduling efficient.

Doodle review by Lisa B.
Lisa B.

"Timesaving for scheduling meetings"

What do you like best?

When trying to schedule meetings with people not in the same location, it is much easier and more efficient than group emails. All you have to do is select the beginning options then email the link for people to select which ones work for them. There are also custom settings, like limiting the number of people who can sign up for a time slot. That is very helpful when trying to set up individual conferences.

What do you dislike?

It does not always display nicely on mobile devices, especially if there are many date/time options. The 'edit' feature could also use some improvement. Since users do not have to log in to respond, just type their name, they also can edit more than their own responses.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a quick solution. However, letting people edit answers does not limit them to editing their own. You must save the email sent when you originally create the Doodle, because there unique admin links for each event.

I am able to get more people to attend meetings and less time trying to catch people up.

Doodle review by Josh L.
Josh L.

"Great Scheduling Service"

What do you like best?

Ease to distribute to members and visualize understand the best time slots for meetings.

What do you dislike?

I may be on the minority about this, but every time someone completes an entry, an email from Doodle is sent to me. I understand this helps tracking internally, but I would rather have the choice to get an update at certain intervals (every hour, 6 hours, etc.) to keep the emails at a minimum.

Finding time for many of us on different time zones to meet for meetings, meals, etc.

Doodle review by Equal C.
Equal C.

"Ease of use and quick results"

What do you like best?

I love how flexible it is to use, and easy to alter by preference of date and time

What do you dislike?

Maybe set up reminders to quickly push people that havent responded yet. It allows everyone to be responsible and be together when necessary.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it to keep everyone on top of what they need to do.

Easy to setup meetings, and align everyone together. Its a good way to stay on top of things and ensure people are held accountable to the time they are slotted for.

Doodle review by Administrator in Education Management
Administrator in Education Management

"No more struggling with meetings!"

What do you like best?

The program has a quick set-up--it's easy to go from "Hmm, maybe I should--" to sending out a survey with meeting times, just a few minutes later. Every time I use it, someone who hasn't seen it before is absolutely shocked at how easy it is.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice to be able to indicate your own availability (I can meet Thursday afternoons), but the program keeps you locked into specific time ranges. Also, once you progress past a certain point, navigating the survey can be difficult because there will be so many days and options.

For example, I have a meeting that needs to happen once a month with a bunch of busy people. To build a Doodle for something so large, providing a wide range of time frames to choose from, takes a lot of time and is a pain to actually fill out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Survey Monkey

So easy to set up meetings!

Doodle review by User in Cosmetics
User in Cosmetics

"Doodle - scheduling tool"

What do you like best?

Doodle is a good free site to use to coordinate meetings when multiple players are involved. You can set up the days and time frames that are available. Doodle is straight forward as you just need to send the link, then the individuals can add their name and mark which date/times they are available.

What do you dislike?

Although Doodle is easy to use, I am particular when it comes to how Doodle is presented. I feel that the overall look of this software is not professional and does not display a polished display for our clients.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend reviewing the site before sending to your clients, so you can understand how it works if anyone has questions.

My company manages projects, therefore, we are contently scheduling meetings with multiple team players and have to pin down a time that will work for everyone.

Doodle review by Administrator in Higher Education
Administrator in Higher Education

"Doodle Poll - rally your people!"

What do you like best?

Extremely easy to use - I've witnessed even my least techno-literate colleagues create Doodle polls with ease. A great way to get a picture of a team's availability.

What do you dislike?

The only real flaw is more of a user-behavioral issue than a problem with the design. You'll frequently find members of your team selecting their 'desired' availability rather than the true-blue time that they're not already predisposed. I often find myself contacting certain team members to ask if they are *really* unavailable at the time they claim to be busy, or if they can be more flexible. Be honest, people!

Recommendations to others considering the product

It would be awesome if someday you were able to do doodle-scheduling in a platform that was more 'real time'.

I work on projects that involve organizing university student leaders who have a a wide variety of scheduling hurdles to overcome; Doodle Poll makes this far, far simpler than the ridiculous process of emailing back and forth to get a sketch of someone's availability.

Doodle review by User

"Great for coordinating big meetings!"

What do you like best?

I use Doodle all the time to schedule conference interviews for our candidates and clients. It is a great way to coordinate a lot of people's busy schedules. It makes it so simple to pick a time and get everybody on teh same page.

What do you dislike?

I felt like sometimes when I logged in it didn't show me the information in the easiest way. I think the interface could be a little bit more streamlined.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Has many different uses! A great product for scheduling with busy people.

I've solved problems with setting up interviews with people from different companies/locations and very different schedules. It helps to get everybody on the same page without sending a ton of different emails.

Doodle review by José Carlos N.
José Carlos N.

"Lo mejor para organizarse"

What do you like best?

Escoger fecha para algo es muy difícil, pero con herramientas como Doodle es muy sencillo poner de acuerdo a un grupo grande de personas. Sea para fijar una reunión de trabajo, una cena de Navidad o un partido de empresa, con Doodle no habrá problema

What do you dislike?

El problema es que las encuestas se pueden falsear de forma sencilla. Basta con apuntarse varias veces para dar más votos a tu propuesta preferida, por lo que hace falta un poco de compromiso por parte de los usuarios

Poner de acuerdo a un equipo grande de trabajo en diversas cuestiones. Y como es una votación pública, sea cual sea la opción elegida es aceptada por todos los participantes

Doodle review by Katherine F.
Katherine F.

"Good for scheduling multiple individual meetings or group meetings"

What do you like best?

Doodle is pretty much the only way I've found to efficiently schedule group meetings with people who have different availabilities. It allows you to find the best time for everyone (or the best time for the greatest number of people). It's also an extremely efficient way to schedule meetings with multiple people at once (e.g. in a classroom setting). People you're meeting with can respond at their convenience, list multiple timeslots that work for them, and then you can quickly analyze the results. I also like how you can edit the survey after you've created it, and how it is easy to share with a single link.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the schedule itself can be unwieldy, especially if you have multiple possible times to meet on multiple days. For example, I schedule one-on-one meetings with students over the course of a week each semester. There are three hours of possible meeting times each day, or 15 hours total. This results in an accordion schedule that users have to click to expand, and not all of the times are immediately evident. I don't see a good way around this, and it seems like the most efficient option (and easy to avoid, if you don't give as many meeting options), but it can be confusing for students. I've also run in to issues with accessibility for students, but this seems to be primarily to user error (e.g. losing the access link or inputting the wrong email address next to their schedule choices).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Doodle is great for efficiently scheduling meetings with multiple people-- whether it is a single meeting or several meetings. It works best if you have a narrow selection of time slots. Time options over the course of multiple days can make the scheduler a little unwieldy.

I use Doodle to schedule both group meetings (eg. on project teams) when everyone has different availability, as well as meetings with a group of individuals (eg. multiple meetings over the course of several days, such as when students can sign up for conferences).

Doodle review by Rachel S.
Rachel S.

"Doodle Excellent Platform for Scheduling Meetings"

What do you like best?

I love the ability to invite multiple stakeholders using the link feature. This makes scheduling meetings a breeze.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing about this tool I dislike. A soft criticism is that you need to create an account to use it so it anchors with one email address, which can be difficult when scheduling across organizations or community groups.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The best platform for scheduling that I've seen yet! Easy to use across systems such as OSX, Linux, and Microsoft!

Scheduling, volunteer management, and group meetings. It is easy to use and people at all levels of technical proficiency have success with this product. Making it the right choice to use with volunteers and CEOs!

Doodle review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Doodle- making scheduling fast and easy!"

What do you like best?

We love using Doodle to schedule meetings! It is a great and incredibly easy tool that helps coordinate meeting times within a huge group of people who all have very busy schedules. I used this at my position working with the University of Iowa where I worked to schedule multiple meetings on a weekly basis with a large number of different students, all who had extremely busy schedules. This was very easy to set up and it was easy for students to log in and vote on the best days and times that would work for them. You can even create a template where people can add or edit in another day or time that would work for them. It is also free for all users to use!

What do you dislike?

The timezone options for days and times of events are very unclear and can be very confusing to users.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Doodle is an extremely easy and fast tool that can be used for a variety of different scheduling needs. Whether you want to schedule a meeting with your boss, an executive, a coworker or client, you can use these tools found within Doodle to easily do so. I have even started using Doodle in my personal live!

Time management as well as money. This saves so much time reaching out to all members of a team in one simple way, and is a great way for people to stay up-to-date and to maintain client and employee satisfaction. It also saves quite a bit of money for our company.

Doodle review by Maria R.
Maria R.

"Really fantastic"

What do you like best?

I Doodle to create online surveys. It is easy for me to create and send a survey. Doodle gives me an excellent view when a person completes a survey.

What do you dislike?

I do not dislike anything so far. It is a fantastic tool and you can use it for free with little restriction or you need to upgrade to a paid account that is not something that many programs offer.

Doodle use to program several people or calls. It's a quick way to send a link and get answers to my questions from a group of people at the same time. Doodle collects the answers and provides an easy view of the results.

Doodle review by Frannie B.
Frannie B.

"Quick, Easy Results"

What do you like best?

I love the ability to see all participant's availability on one screen rather than trying to trace through an email chain.

What do you dislike?

When several dates are offered as options for guests, it creates a very wide view of results. I wish the screen could be zoomed out a bit so the user didn't have to scroll through. Or maybe present the information in month-view rather than left to right with a scroll bar.

Scheduling meetings is a breeze! The ability to track everyone's availability in ONE location really helps when scheduling a meeting. It is very user-friendly and all you have to do is click on a link to give feedback. Incredibly convenient and easy.

Doodle review by Administrator

"How to save time with doodle"

What do you like best?

It is the perfect program to decide what day and time is appropriate to determine an event. Each person chek on the day and time that best suits them and finally the app itself determines the one that has had the most votes. Simple but very effective.

No more problems to decide which date a product is presented because different suppliers can not in one day or another. Each department decides when it is better and then determines the most voted. It's fantastic

What do you dislike?

Maybe what I like the least is having to create your content, although by default the app helps you a lot. Once everyone has voted, it is determined which is the most voted. The problem comes because maybe someone does not vote, not because they can not go, but because they prefer another date, so they lose their functionality.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It would be great if Doodle will create more type-surveys to which you simply have to join and so you do not have to do the job of creating surveys.

By integrating it into the calendar that we use at work, everyone can participate in them directly to make it much more effective. It saves us loss of time and makes us more efficient.

Doodle review by Daniel C.
Daniel C.

"Doodle is great for creating polls"

What do you like best?

I like doodle because it is very easy to setup a poll for various things like gatherings or making decisions. It is also very easy to get started and an account is not even required to setup a doodle. They offer a link which you can paste into an email to all the participants.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about doodle.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend doodle to anyone who is looking for a tool to create polls. They make it easy to schedule appointments and see the results. Very clean interface and very easy to setup

I am able to collect feedback from many people for things like meetings and decisions.

"Doodle Review"

What do you like best?

Doodle makes it so convenient to be able to contact others all at one time in order to schedule meetings, appointments or conferences.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes when scrolling through doodle it displays many of the time options in one horizontal row, and you must scroll very far and you may loose track of the date that you are selecting. It doesn't always fit nicely on the screen.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It saves us from the headache of having to manage an email strand with everyone's availability. This makes it clear what day and time is best to meet. It definitely has saves us so much time and effort as compared to other programs and systems that we attempted to implement but were not as successful.

Scheduling meetings and conferences and ensuring that we take into consideration everyone's availability so that we have as many colleagues attending the meeting as possible. It is a quicker way to see everyone's availability at once.

Doodle review by User in Higher Education

"Very convenient for scheduling time appointments"

What do you like best?

It was organized and there were different features that would allow me to customized the survey / form to what I needed. For example, I had the option of either limiting the person to one response or the selections I provided to one answer only.

What do you dislike?

I didn't like how it was all horizontal. For the survey that I created on Doodle, I had multiple days with different time slots, but they were all placed in a horizontal view and that required a lot of scrolling.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's really convenient if you want to create a quick survey and allow users on the opposite end to provide their answers through this platform. I would recommend for scheduling time purposes, Doodle is the one to-go to.

We were trying to gather participants information as well as time availability for interviews. It was very easy to use and quick and simple.

Doodle review by User in Writing and Editing
User in Writing and Editing

"great product!"

What do you like best?

I LOVE that this product helps me organize an upcoming meeting with several participants. It's so super easy and it comes with both a desktop website and app for iphone which is also super easy to use. Love it!

What do you dislike?

The only thing I don't like is that the program has gotten confused because I must have logged into it two different ways so it seems that I have two accounts. Maybe one withe Google and one with another social media site.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend using Doodle is you're part of a workgroup and have an upcoming meeting with several participants, many of whom who may be in different time zones. You can easily set up parameters of when the meeting can occur and each user can click on when they are available.

I solve the business problem of organizing and setting up a meeting with several participants, many of whom are located in different time zones.

Doodle review by User in Alternative Dispute Resolution
User in Alternative Dispute Resolution

"Scheduling made easy"

What do you like best?

I liked that you are able to post all available dates and you can select all possible dates. This made scheduling with large groups for events very easy and allowed individuals to select all possibilities so we could have the best possible attendance.

What do you dislike?

If you are signing up for one time slot, it still gives you the option for multiple and it gives others the opportunity to sign up for that slot. I also did not find an option to turn off notifications when you created the poll so it was frustrating to receive notifications everytime a poll of 50+ was created.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Play around with the tools before sending out your first Doodle, often the first trial had mistakes so it was helpful to send to once person and make sure all goals are achieved in the Doodle.

Ability to find a consistent meeting time based on schedules. I have realized that schedules remain consistent over a week long period so it helped establish a time that members were able to attend. Also if there were dates that some people could and couldn't make it, we were able to vary the meeting times to optimize attendance.

Doodle review by User

"Social Media Marketing Intern use of Doodle "

What do you like best?

Doodle simplifies my life as an intern. I use it to schedule our weekly meetings. Unfortunately, since our management team has differentiating, rotating schedules, our meetings are at a different time every week. Further, our entry-level employees are all college students, so they're weekly schedules are also just highly contingent upon what week it is. As such, I handle all these differential schedules by using doodle. to manage this aspect of my job.

What do you dislike?

I wish I was able to send automated doodle reminders via text. Perhaps this is already a feature, but I haven't seen it yet. If doodle pushed their app usage more, than I could send a reminder text to fill out my doodle poll, and respondents would be more likely and quicker to answering the doodle!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend it. The capacity I use it in is as a scheduling system, but it has a number of other purposes that I think everyone could find some use in!

As I mentioned above, it simplifies the aspect of my job that requires me to schedule a weekly team meeting. In staying with the team theme, I think our team does a good job of taking into account what the schedules of those who filled out a poll before them looks like and tries to align their availability with what is already open on the poll. So in a sense, Doodle is kind of a team-building activity for us!

Doodle review by Amanda F.
Amanda F.

"Best Meeting Manager out there!"

What do you like best?

That there a lot of options for anyone participating and it takes no time at all to set up! The 'if so then' option is a great one as well to make the scheduler flexible!

What do you dislike?

Since its most recent update, the site seems to get stuck on certain features and I find myself having to hit refresh a lot more often. It is a lot more work to set up different times for different times than before the update.

Getting multiple people on the same page, scheduling meetings, and showing how much time different departments are able to give.

Doodle review by Kylie G.
Kylie G.

"Easy, Simple, accessible to all "

What do you like best?

This website is a really easy way to see when your employees are available. At my office we use it to log when you will be in the office.

What do you dislike?

The only thing we run into trouble with is blocking off to ensure that only a certain amount of people can work at each hour because our office only holds some of our employees at a time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

More options for cutting things off or changing when it is available to each person because some people complain about not getting it at a good time for them.

This is helpful in having our employees schedule for themselves on their own time. It is easy and gives them the freedom to use it.

Doodle review by Pat C.
Pat C.

"Doodling Scheduling"

What do you like best?

The free plan is awesome. Software is easy to use, looks great, provides reliable results, UX is clean and crisp. It's a very simple application but very powerful and does what it is supposed to do.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike about this software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The free plan gives me everything I need and does exactly what it needs to do.

It solved the problem of emails flying back and forth between a small group of people trying to find time to have a meeting.

Doodle review by Kim H.
Kim H.

"Useful tool for scheduling"

What do you like best?

I like that it is an easy format to quickly make decisions with people over email without a long email chain.

What do you dislike?

I think it would be more useful to get auto decisions, like setting it to pick a meeting date when all have responded.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it! Use this software! It makes planning group meetings so user-friendly! This tool is essential in the modern workplace. Every time we go to schedule coalition meetings, staff meetings, or any get together, Doodle is the first tool to get us all on board.

It has made it easy for my team of people scattered across the state to plan and carry out events.

Doodle review by Tracy F.
Tracy F.

"Easy for identifying a meeting time"

What do you like best?

Doodle helps me manage multiple people's schedules when I need to plan a meeting. It has great features to suggest recurring times, or choose different times for each suggested day. I get notifications when people have responded.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything. It is really easy to use!

Doodle helps plan meetings when you can't see other people's calendars, for example, from multiple organizations. This is my go-to service when scheduling is complex.

Doodle review by User in Higher Education

"Easy way to create a meeting time"

What do you like best?

I really like how Doodle makes it easy to see when other team members are available and allows you to set up a meeting time more efficiently. It is easy to create an event in a few simple steps and select the dates and times that you are interested in.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I can really point to as disliking about Doodle. All steps of the process of creating a meeting time, from making an account, to setting a time, to sending out a link, are easy to navigate and user-friendly.

Organizing meetings to make sure that all team members are on board and available to consult.

Doodle review by Lori G.
Lori G.

"Easy polls for communicating scheduling and online calendars"

What do you like best?

It is very easy and straight forward to create, edit, and send polls (for example for scheduling). It allows you to choose many options of dates and times, or free text for polls for other uses also. It notifies you when someone has completed or edited their response on your online poll too.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything about doodle I do not like since it is so simple and straight forward

Scheduling, agreeing on a mutual time, voting on solutions from meetings

Doodle review by Consultant

"Used to schedule research meetings within a team of faculty professors and undergraduate RAs"

What do you like best?

It's a very synthesized format -- cuts out the unnecessary back & forth in scheduling

What do you dislike?

It is difficult to use on the phone bc the formatting is off and doesn't condense well -- however, I am sure there is an app which addresses this issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I can only speak as a frequent user -- but really using doodle to being accommodating in signing up for when works for you & if the general collective does that, then the ease of pinpointing a meeting time becomes very high. From a business standpoint, I would invest in Doodle because it offers more input from a group perspective -- i.e. you're not telling everyone when to show up, but letting them have a say. It's a democratic platform.

We schedule our meetings with our research assistants on doodle -- they have college schedules that are hectic and once one person fills out the doodle the next tries to see what works for the first person that also works for them and the third follows suite, etc. I think the speed at which doodle can schedule a meeting is probably at least 3x faster than an email chain back and forth and especially since I have always used doodle for parties of 20 or more. Further, I think in my particular case (of working with college kids) it helps make my life easier by not having to refer back to everyones class schedule, but also they get their say in not being scheduled during important events of theirs -- so it's faster, but it also makes scheduling more convenient for both parties involved (scheduler and attendees)

Doodle review by Nichelle A.
Nichelle A.

"Good Option For Surveys"

What do you like best?

This survey is easy to fill out and intuitive for users.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it is hard to navigate on the screen.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Doodle is a good options for getting ideas or coordinating with several people. I would recommend it as a useful tool for business.

Coordinating with several professionals on a child welfare case to have a meeting. It has made it easier to find a mutually beneficial time for everyone.

Doodle review by User in Insurance
User in Insurance

"Useful only for very simple scheduling needs"

What do you like best?

This is a great tool if you are trying to schedule very simple meetings or events. For example, if you have two timeslots and need all 100 of the people in your company to select which one works best for them, this is the tool for you.

What do you dislike?

It is VERY cumbersome to try and determine availability for multiple dates. The only option is to view the timeslots all in one row. For example, if you have three different time slots on four different days, all 12 options are listed in one row, which is not intuitive for the way people think about scheduling. It would be more helpful if the options appeared in calendar format.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Doodle is simple and easy to use. Just don't rely on it too much for complex scheduling.

Doodle helps for quick simple scheduling. It's best used for low-stakes meeting scheduling for any group size. I would recommend keeping usage within an organization

Doodle review by Carrie C.
Carrie C.

"Great tool for deciding on meeting dates and times"

What do you like best?

We have always had a problem with getting staff to decide on the best dates and times to meet or complete tasks. With this tool it is simple and easy to send out a poll and get a quick answer back.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. I like everything about this tool. We have a lot of staff who are not computer savvy so this tool is great for them

Helping to get a mutual date and time for meetings, task completion, project dates etc. We get a much quicker response than just email and we can offer more customized choices to select from than in an email.

Doodle review by User in Religious Institutions
User in Religious Institutions

"Scheduling Made Easy"

What do you like best?

It's simple and quick to send out a Doodle poll and for most people who are relatively tech-savvy, it's easy to figure out. It lists out all possible dates and times, which makes each person feel that they are being given many options to choose from. After submitting our response, the colors help you to visualize easier the options that work best for everyone.

What do you dislike?

When it is a large poll, it makes you click to see all options, which I don't think is necessary. I also wish that you could filter the participants, so that you can see what works best for different groups of people within the poll. For example, when someone will not be able to make it but they still filled out the poll, it would be easier to see if you could turn off/on viewing their responses. The comments added by participants could be made a little more obvious as the other participants may not see them. It would also be helpful to remind the user to enter their name on the left-hand side first before they are allowed to start checking off their availabilities.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Can be useful for personal as well as professional planning and polling.

Since not everyone has Outlook or Google Calendar, it's easiest to figure out a group of people's availabilities through Doodle poll. When figuring out times, I like that you can customize the time to be "in between" other options.

Doodle review by Adriane R.
Adriane R.

"Couldn't Do My Job Without It"

What do you like best?

I LOVE the MeetMe feature. It spares you from the back and forth tedium of trying to schedule a meeting. It gives you options and control of your calendar. The standard group meeting scheduler is also a huge time-saver. The whole process of finding a mutual time for a group tends to give me anxiety and I just love that Doodle helps me skip all of that!

What do you dislike?

I have been using this product for at least 3 years and I cannot find anything I dislike.

Meeting scheduling. Doodle saves me time and frustration!

Doodle review by Jessica P.
Jessica P.

"Essential for 21st century scheduling "

What do you like best?

Doodle makes it possible to schedule things with multiple busy people without endless reply-all email chains. It’s an incredibly useful tool for board management and committee planning, as well as anything.

What do you dislike?

It would be wonderful if you could embed the poll in emails. It’s sad but true that some people avoid doing the polls because they think they will lose more than a minute by clicking the link and doing the brief poll.

Scheduling is much more functional and painless.

"Nice Group Scheduling "

What do you like best?

Easy to see options, who else has replied, what's looking like will work best for majority before all have replied, Easy to set up

What do you dislike?

Having to explain to all participants what it is - many newbies disregard the link when sent, and so don't respond.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You will need to make sure participants are aware they need to click on the link and actually respond. While the software itself is great, it is only as good as the end user. We've used it a few times, but many of the participants don't respond, requiring us to make phone calls/send emails to confirm times. Since we began using it, many staff members have also implemented it in other groups they are involved in. It's nice that we can also send a Doodle without having to log in as well.

Able to set up meetings without having to compile responses

Doodle review by Mariam M.
Mariam M.

"Great tool to match students' busy schedules"

What do you like best?

I like the "if need be" option, because it lets me show which times I might need to move something else on my schedule for, but could do so if necessary. I also like the options to set it to specific dates (for one-time events) or just generic days of the week (for recurring meetings). I also like how it sends me an email when I create the poll and when people update it, so without actually going back to check the poll, I have an idea of who is completing it. I like the clean look, simple graphics with red or green squares to show if people are available, and the easy-to-use interface.

What do you dislike?

The need to pick specific times can be frustrating. Often, because there are several people involved and everyone has a busy schedule, I would like to just open up the whole week and let each person pick exactly when they could and could not meet. Doodle forces you to list each time slot, though, so setting up a poll that lists every half hour of the entire workweek would be quite a lot of work. It can also be hard to visualize when there is a large poll, with many respondents. If there was an option to make everything smaller, in order to see many options at once, that would be helpful.

In my job, I often need to organize meetings with several student staff or students in leadership positions. Since each student has a different class schedule, plus work and other commitments, an entire meeting can be wasted trying to figure out a time that everyone is free. Doodle is an important tool for us, because we can have everybody fill in their availability on their own schedule, online, and then loop back in with the group to let them know which time is the best.

"Great!"

What do you like best?

Doodle makes it easy to choose a time that works best for a large group of people and to organize. It's easy to set up and puts the responsibility on the recipient to fill it out.

What do you dislike?

I wish there were more options of types of polls to create. It would be nice to have a clean layout to choose a location or a time - including notes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great tool to use. Don't expect any frills along with it, but it does exactly what it promises.

It has made it much easier to coordinate the large groups I work with. It also allows me to create the poll and then allow the groups to answer by a deadline. It also removes hurt feelings if we choose a date that doesn't work for someone since it's obvious to see it works for most people.

Doodle review by Administrator in Hospital & Health Care
Administrator in Hospital & Health Care

"Simple & efficient "

What do you like best?

The interface is clear, simple, ie user friendly. Add your invitees, select from a calendar all your availabilities and compare them them them by polling your team. The result, the ideal meeting date, time and place in a few clicks. It can even syncs with your calendar to integrate it.

What do you dislike?

No dislikes. Din not encounter any bugs nor difficulty. It would be nice if the doodle invitations could be sent out via sms or text. Some don’t check their emails often.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Doodle will make you yodel.

As a project manager this tool is essential. When organizing meetings it saves enormous time where you would previously poll by phone or email all your invitees to get them to agree to a commun date, time and place. It is web based so all participants can access without having to login.

Doodle review by Jen F.
Jen F.

"Very user friendly!"

What do you like best?

It's honestly foolproof. Super easy to use from an administrator and user!

What do you dislike?

There's not one thing I can think of that I dislike!

My team is spread out, so in order to schedule something it normally takes about 15 e-mails to determine a date/time that will work. this allows everyone to select availability and cuts out a TON of back and forth!

Doodle review by User

"Scheduling no longer a hassle"

What do you like best?

I like that you can send doodle link to anyone, they do not need to sign up for it to use it. Simply click the link and vote. Super simple.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes people create huge polls and it takes forever to cross-check and narrow down which option to go with/choose. I suppose that is more to do with the user and not the app itself.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Doodle is an easy to use survey/poll app, but please keep the poll options limited otherwise it will create more confusion and be less effective.

We have scheduled several meeting times and team building activities using the polls on doodle. We realized it is a whole lot simpler to narrow down days and times that work for people via doodle than emails that go back and forth for what seems like forever.

Doodle review by Jim T.
Jim T.

"Group scheduling made easy"

What do you like best?

It's so straightforward that anyone can use it immeditaely. No one needs directions

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything. Could you add comments, let's pollees suggest alternate times? How about integrate into email, like built to Gmail like an add on. That'd be awesome.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it if you want quick scheduling

We can schedule a meeting with a group of people quickly

Doodle review by User in Executive Office
User in Executive Office

"Doodle is the ONLY way to schedule meetings!"

What do you like best?

Doodle is so user-friendly! It does all of the work for you, and even emails you when participants have completed their part of the poll. It is the only thing I use to schedule meetings!

What do you dislike?

I did like the old format better, before the website was updated. It was a little more user-friendly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Doodle is hands down the easiest way to schedule meetings with several people!

I use Doodle multiple times a day to schedule meetings with anywhere from 3-20 people. Being able to see everyone's availability in one easy to read format saves me so much time!

"SOOO helpful!"

What do you like best?

I LOVE Doodle. I use it often for setting up meetings, having employees book time slots for events, and creating lists of employees for activities.

One example: Everyone who wanted an admission button for a local festival provided by the company; rather than having every single employee email me that they wanted one, I asked for each of them to enter their name on Doodle, saving me a lot of time -- It was really a success!

Another example: I set up time slots for a Blood Drive we hosted. Each employee selected their own time, again saving me the headache of coordinating.

What do you dislike?

I don't think there's anything I "dislike" exactly. It's really a great tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try!

Setting up meetings is the biggest help. It's so great for helping organize everyone's schedules.

Doodle review by User

"Good to see what everyone's schedule looks like. Easy to use once you got it down."

What do you like best?

The fact that once you gathered everything needed from colleagues you get a clear number of dates where it shows possibility for everyone to meet

What do you dislike?

the layout when inputting something for a month long or a few weeks long. The amount of scrolling from side to side or just looking at the full thing can be daunting in a way.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you can improve the layout and make it less daunting, I think that will be a good first step. Otherwise, everything goes really well and it does help get the job done.

We were able to figure out what days work out for meeting and other activities that are important and work related. This allows others to save time and the organizer to easily schedule things around the what works best for scheduling.

Doodle review by Caitlin CL J.
Caitlin CL J.

"Doodle helps with logistics"

What do you like best?

Doodle is very helpful to find a time and date for a meeting that works for everyone in the group. Using Doodle has improved meeting attendance.

What do you dislike?

I have not found anything that I dislike about using Doodle. It is very fast, user friendly (even for those who have never used it), and convenient.

Low attendance for conference call meetings.

Doodle review by Administrator in Food Production
Administrator in Food Production

"Simple & Effective"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, and I like that they send you emails when you're the one administering the poll to keep you up-to-date on how many responses it has and who has responded

What do you dislike?

you select whether it's a scheduling poll or generic poll at the beginning, it would be nice that even under the scheduling poll that you could choose a generic date such as every Friday at 8 instead of the specific date that you have to choose

Recommendations to others considering the product

definitely easy to use and price effective. Only requires a 5 minute training with other users to find what worked best for them, and then you're on your way

helped with planning meetings with people across many organizations, been easy to manage

Doodle review by Deborah D.
Deborah D.

"Best Time Polling Application"

What do you like best?

I use doodle all the time to find out when the best times are to set meetings. It is great because you can use the time zone settings to make sure you are finding a good time for colleagues around the world. It is also nice because you can upgrade to the full version to get additional option like "maybe".

What do you dislike?

You have to pay to get the upgrades, but the basic version works pretty well for most situations.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The website does send you a lot of e-mails as people input their availabilities. So be prepared to see a rise in the number of e-mails you get in your inbox.

Not everyone you work with will be using the same calendar system (ie some are on Outlook, others Google Calendar, others nothing!), this website lets you poll people despite their calendar preference. You get automated e-mails when people finish inputting their availability, and you can let everyone know when you've set a time.

Doodle review by Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.

"Scheduling software"

What do you like best?

Allows large groups of people to find common times for meetings and events, which isn't always an easy task.

What do you dislike?

Unlike other similar scheduling services, you have to specify ranges of times, which people can then indicate available or not, with no indication of specific availability within that range. Other services allow users to indicate their availability hour by hour within a larger window of time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's great if you only have a few time slots you want to offer to people, but if you want to gauge availability within a large time span, without specifying slots, it is not easy to do.

Scheduling meetings with lots of people

Doodle review by Julia T.
Julia T.

"Great for quickly polling my whole team"

What do you like best?

The flexibility of the platform is great, and I like that you can make responses visible to everyone if you want to.

What do you dislike?

It's not possible with doodle to gather information about two or more different topics in the same poll.

It's great to be able to get responses from my whole team since many of them work remotely.

Doodle review by Caitlin S.
Caitlin S.

"Doodle is great for Polling Boards and Committees!"

What do you like best?

I love that I can get a common feedback in mere minutes with doodle.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing I dislike about this platform!

I am able to get meetings schedule quickly and efficiently for very high level, busy Board and committee members. I am also able to get true feedback I need to plan events and do what people feel is best for our events in an anonymous manner.

Doodle review by Sarah H.
Sarah H.

"Great for Work and Home"

What do you like best?

Doodle offers a lot of great, free options for polling large and small groups of people.

What do you dislike?

I wish Doodle provided better information and analytics along with their polls.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Doodle is a great way to organize your company for scheduling, events, opinions, etc.

Doodle has allowed us to schedule volunteers with an ease that email would never be able to provide!

Doodle review by Administrator

"worked well for what we needed"

What do you like best?

We needed this to determine the best solution across many possible options and from many people providing input. This tool made the aggregate results easy to see at a glance by all respondents, not just the creator, which was nice, and very convenient.

What do you dislike?

It was a little simplistic. It was fine for our purpose, but if we needed something more complex, I'm not sure if this could have handled it. Maybe it could have, but I would need to do some more research to be certain.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I enjoyed my one experience with this product and would recommend anyone to try it as well. It performed well and accomplished the task we set out to accomplish with it.

Surveying responses and gathering the most popular answers at a quick glance.

Doodle review by Olivia K.
Olivia K.

"Very easy to use"

What do you like best?

Very good for scheduling meetings and interviews. I like that it makes the candidate select a time based on their availability, it reduces one step of the process and workload

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it has ads on the side of the website/app which can be annoying

Coordinating interviews and meetings with doodle. It helps reduce the need to email candidates to coordinate availability. Plus, it helps the candidate pick which spot they want which is a bonus. I like the flexibility, easy of use, and time it has saved me in my role.

Doodle review by User in Music
User in Music

"Great tool for scheduling"

What do you like best?

It is a simple and clear platform which allows you to find out people's availability for meetings and other events. It is easy to set up. You can offer several options for people to chose from. After you collect all responses, you can schedule a day and time which works best for most of the participants.

What do you dislike?

This is a great tool. I can't think of anything I dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a free platform which assists in schedule meetings and events. It is free!

It is hard to schedule meetings for people with different time schedules. This platform allows you to offer several options and gauge what the best time is for scheduling an event or meeting.

Doodle review by User in Financial Services

"Gets the job done"

What do you like best?

It’s very easy to use and to send to people to get your results. The results are easily readable, telling you the times that are available for everyone who has taken the survey. Also, you are able to go back to the link and change your responses if you have to

What do you dislike?

Very barebones design makes it appear somewhat unprofessional and thus would not want to use it at work, while it does work well in a college/school setting

Finding a time where large teams are available for meetings, particularly useful in college where people’s scheduels are not visible anywhere and classes and commitments range from early mornings to late in the evening. These are also generally repeating weekly, so Doodle makes it easy to plan weekly meetings

Doodle review by Caelin M.
Caelin M.

"Helpful"

What do you like best?

I like that I am able to coordinate events, meetings, and team activities in one place

What do you dislike?

A comment section would be nice, to share times that may work rather than dates or things like "I can come for a half hour" etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Doodle is an uncomplicated way to gather a date that will work best for a larger group of people.

Doodle allows seamless and uncomplicated scheduling

Doodle review by User in Accounting