4.7
(73 reviews)

Dooly syncs your notes, fields, and tasks straight to Salesforce, while providing you with the information you need when you need it. Your focus remains on what matters most—winning over your customers.

Work for Dooly?

Learning about Dooly?

Dooly Reviews

Ask Dooly a Question
Showing 73 Dooly reviews
Dooly review by Janet C.
Janet C.

"I have no idea what I ever did before Dooly! 😮"

What do you like best?

The time Dooly saves me on a daily basis! I used to put off admin tasks until I had a large block of time to do everything at once and was actually in the mood to click in and out of contacts, tasks, opportunities etc on Salesforce. Now I can update my records in one go from an interactive dashboard.

What do you dislike?

Very little...... I did dislike use of Dooly on Web Browser only but the iOS Mac desktop app has been a saver for this and made the customer experience so much better. It saves from having to find the Dooly tab in my sea of Salesforce Tabs open.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to get to know all the features. I'm still finding features and gaining more value from the tool. The Dooly Team are super open to any advice or recommendations and are so helpful with any queries on the usage of the platform.

Syncing notes directly after my call along with being able to update mandatory fields such as Next Step, Opportunity Stage and also create the follow up task from within my note taking while I'm still on the call with a customer.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Dooly
Dooly review by Chris M.
Chris M.

"Reducing Salesforce Noise & Focussing On Work"

What do you like best?

- I never have to go into our Salesforce UI as part of my day to day any more. I'm submitting all my account notes and activities through Dooly these days!

- I really love the rich formatting options for account notes. Trying to create readable notes in Salesforce makes my heart sad.

- It's a real time saver! The dynamic templates to push data into Salesforce are awesome. I also used to spend so much time scrolling huge pages to find a tiny 'save' button and navigating Salesforces UI in general.

- It's connected to my calendar! Makes it easy to retrospectively update notes from the day.

What do you dislike?

Honestly I'm just so happy to be using Dooly I might be blind to the downsides but I have yet to find them. I have nothing bad to say. I found a minor UI bug one time in months of usage- I reached out and they had it fixed within a few minutes which is crazy. Can't wait to see where this product goes.

- keeping track of my day to day work with accounts

- getting an overview of what my team is working on

- pushing data to our CRM.

What Sales Enablement solution do you use?

Dooly review by Graham P.
Graham P.

"Dooly is solving a unique need and has made good salesforce hygiene infinitely more scalable "

What do you like best?

First things first, Dooly was incredibly easy to get started with. I was able to build out call templates and put them into use in a matter just a few hours. It automatically mapped to our Salesforce instance and custom fields with 0 need to involve sales ops, right outta the box.

Dooly's board views for opportunity management eliminates the tedious experience of having to update a sales funnel one opportunity at a time. This has traditionally been a huge pain point, very time consuming and hard to manage when things get busy. To quantify impact, what usually would take ~ 30 mins/week the old way, takes only 2 mins the new way! No more awkward 1 on 1's with a sales manager asking why the "next steps" field hasn't been updated ~ 2 weeks.

The UX feels very responsive and flexible - it makes something that's mundane (data entry) much less of a chore.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything I dislike. I would like to see Dooly do more with their Slackbot though - lots of potential there!

Capturing more data during calls, meaning better discovery and the ability to make more informed decisions based on the data that's synced back to salesforce.com

Streamlining opportunity management and reducing time spent on tedious administrative tasks.

Dooly review by Nicholas S. M.
Nicholas S. M.

"The CRM Police are finally off of my back!"

What do you like best?

I admit that I am not the best note-taker. Some live in SFDC, some are in Google Docs or Evernote, others live in notepads. I simply have not found a solution that fits my needs until now! Dooly has provided me with the ability to create my own note templates that not only push to Salesforce, but pull pre-existing information into it as well!

Boards have provided me with a way to customize CRM data the way I need to see it. While in-line editing makes updating my next steps and notes a breeze and has ultimately helped me to be more strategic in aligning with account resources.

What do you dislike?

Still early stage and I can see room for improvement with regard to formatting. 'Activities' that pull back into Salesforce are not easily digestible to a non-Dooly user. Additional options on boards would also allow me to live completely outside of Salesforce (grouping, calculated columns / SUM function).

CRM hygiene has become a problem. Data is missing or redundant and the end-user has to pay for it. Dooly has bridged this gap by providing the end-user the ability to control the CRM data that they need to see while adding means for editing. This helps the end-user to stay off the "dirty dash" and provides the account team with good clean data to work from.

Dooly review by Dan F.
Dan F.

"Beautifully built sales tool"

What do you like best?

UI is smooth and user-friendly, saves me tons of time and helps keep me organized. I use Dooly for 3 main use cases daily:

- Taking notes on calls and demos, quick connection to SF opp, LinkedIn integration, and pulling in dynamic fields from SF are my favorite features

- Keeping my pipeline up to date - making updates in Dooly is just way faster and more intuitive than in SF

- Making todos - again making them in Dooly is just way faster and easier than making them in SF but still log in SF for that all-important activity report

What do you dislike?

There's really nothing I dislike but there are a few small features that could be added that would help make the tool even more useful, specifically the ability to add someone's email address when adding them as a contact from Dooly. I understand I can do this if we make it a required field for adding contacts but we can't do that since sometimes we don't have the email when we need to make a contact.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you take the time to set up the templates with all the right fields from Salesforce and strongly encourage your reps to use them on demos otherwise you'll lose out on about 1/3 of the main value of this tool.

Cleaner pipeline, staying in touch with opportunities more frequently, more organized on followup calls.

Dooly review by Nick G.
Nick G.

"Lifesaver"

What do you like best?

Before Dooly, it was an accepted idea that forecasting and activity logging - two of the most essential ingredients to our business - should hinge entirely on the willingness of our salespeople to "play along".

Not only that, but there's an defeatist attitude in this day and age that a significant portion of a salesperson's workday needed to dedicated to the time consuming act of logging notes and updating their pipeline.

We wanted to address this challenge, and Dooly has proved to be a powerful ally. It's a simple idea but it works. Have salespeople take their notes directly where they log them and they're waaaay more likely to accurately log their calls. Between this and the easy to use "boards" functionality to update pipeline, we've seen a ton of success so far.

More to come.

What do you dislike?

The inability to create opportunities directly through Dooly is the only downside, but they seem to be working on a solution.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They're pretty easy to test on a pilot before making the investment. Try them out - it worked really well for us.

Pipeline hygiene

Reps not logging calls

Dooly review by Andrew H.
Andrew H.

"With Dooly, you can be fast, efficient, organized, and still use Salesforce"

What do you like best?

Dooly is the easiest and fastest way to enter customer data into Salesforce, and they've created a workflow that easily fits with notes I take on calls (so those also get logged in Salesforce). Notes, activities, and even fields are all simple to keep up to date. Prior to Dooly, I would always fall behind with my Salesforce hygiene, but it hasn't been a problem since.

A few highlights:

* You can get started easily and new employees have no problem getting started without any training

* You can attach Dooly notes to any type of object (Account, Contact, Opportunity, Case, Lead, etc.)

* Saved templates make it easy to be even faster

What do you dislike?

Most complaints I have stem from my own company's Salesforce instance. Dooly is a 10x better UI that sits on top of our Salesforce instance - and so there are still some pain points that still exist but are outside of Dooly's control.

Given our team size and adoption of Dooly, we are starting to outgrow their templates feature, so that's an area I'd like to see work on in the future - but it's not a problem yet.

Our business is built on Salesforce. The better the data that we put into it, the better we can operate on so many levels. The biggest challenge with Salesforce is the UI and actually getting sales reps to log the data.

When it's time consuming for sales reps to do data entry, it slows down our business + it makes our CRM reporting less valuable.

Dooly speeds up the data entry process and gives reps their time back + gives us more accurate/consistent data to work with.

Dooly review by Nick P.
Nick P.

"Super intuitive tool, and adding new features all the time"

What do you like best?

Super easy to use and intuitive - when we show new employees how easy it is to update SalesForce from Dooly, they're blown away.

I'm also impressed with the frequent additions of new features and how responsive they are to their clients.

Oh and it's pretty bombproof too. For a young company, it's amazing how reliable and polished the tool is.

Finally, the team is very responsive, even if it's a question or issue they can't handle immediately.

What do you dislike?

A few random little features don't work exactly how I would like, but no product is perfect...

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a shot! The team is great, and we've been really really pleased.

Being able to take notes on client calls while simultaneously update SF is a massive time saver for me, and keeps my director happy because my SF is up to date. Well, relatively happy anyway.

Dooly review by Kyle P.
Kyle P.

"If you talk to clients and you take notes, you need Dooly"

What do you like best?

How fast I can pull in salesforce fields to my call notes with a simple /. I can also build my own board views without having to create salesforce reports for quick updates with opps.

What do you dislike?

I would only say the available formatting for paragraphs of data is somewhat lacking. Tab key, for instance, but this is a minor gripe. I also wish there was a PDF attachment for documents I receive. There is the ability to attach photos.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it for the sales notetaking. Stay for the deep integration with Salesforce and information intuitively served up live on calls.

Taking notes quickly while on sales calls, and connecting those notes to specific Salesforce opps and fields. I also use the boards to quickly review opps I'm working with my account executives (I'm a sales engineer) and update.

Dooly review by Robert H.
Robert H.

"Salesforce just got fun!"

What do you like best?

Saleforce is a beast and such an amazing tool....but what I need is a focused and streamlined solution to quickly access, update and take notes against my Sales Opportunities. Dooly gives this to me in a clean interface with lots of configurability.

What do you dislike?

This is a hard one....if I HAD TO come up with a dislike it would simply be that Dooly are in early days and have lots of unexplored product potential. That said Dooly are VERY responsive to requests and also VERY open to new ideas. Such a refreshing experience.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are lots of great hidden features....explore it!

We needed a way to easily capture notes and data on Sales Opportunities, coordinate better between Sales Engineers and Account Executives, as well as a focused view of key Salesforce data. Dooly gave us this and so much more.

Dooly review by Anthony P.
Anthony P.

"Senior Account Executive"

What do you like best?

Dooly is a massive timesaver for any salesperson who is managing a substantial number of deals each month/quarter in Salesforce. Salesforce is a great system for hosting data, but obviously leaves a lot to be desired from a user interface standpoint. Dooly allows you to continually edit all of your pipeline without ever having to double click into a Salesforce record. Additionally, it allows you to properly set up each call with standard templates, which allows for a consistent sales process. Could not recommend this solution more if you want to maximize efficiencies out of your account executive team.

What do you dislike?

Very little. This product is a massive timesaver, and allows for much more accurate information be passed into Salesforce for reporting purposes. I would like to be able to edit product pricing from within the solution, which would allow me to completely avoid Salesforce in the sales process.

Dooly eliminates wasted time in updating Salesforce records, as well as streamlining discovery calls with notes.

Dooly review by Timothy H.
Timothy H.

"Reduce admin work and increase productivity"

What do you like best?

Updating records in Salesforce is the pits. Trying to update, and seeing that the page needs to be refreshed before you can save what you've updated is even worse. Dooly eliminates this, and it allows you to sync straight to SFDC, create contacts, and much more.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that I did not know about this sooner. Thinking of all the time wasted updating records makes me sick. I have recommended this to colleagues and friends across different organizations and the consensus is always a resounding WOW.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking to save time and increase productivity on your sales team, look no further.

Saving time is the biggest. Being able to take notes on calls and have them synced directly to records is lifechanging. This allows you to spend more time on calls or writing emails and eliminating tedious admin work.

Dooly review by Robert W.
Robert W.

"Stay out of Salesforce"

What do you like best?

Dooly is a huge time saver for me and allows me to stay sane by keeping me out of Salesforce for the majority of my day. I can maintain my pipeline and take notes from within Dooly much faster than I could in Salesforce. I also have quicker access to Salesforce fields while I'm in a meeting.

What do you dislike?

All of the Salesforce fields have to appear in the body of the note. Some of our fields get fairly large, for example detailed goals and timelines. These fields take up a ton of space in the note and I would prefer to have the option to keep them on the side of the note for reference.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a shot!

Salesforce inefficiencies. Huge time savings and I believe our team has become more organized.

Dooly review by Clay B.
Clay B.

"Solid App tied to Saleforce, ideal for live demo note taking, syncing, and task scheduling"

What do you like best?

I like that I can link my salesforce fields to the notes, tag them to leads or opp contacts and assign tasks from one screen during a demo. I can sync notes, update older ones, review where we left off and keep updating it as needed. It has become my source for demo note taking and I use it every day. No more lost notes on Salesforce refresh or coping and pasting from other services.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that my team doesn't take advantage of it as well. Guess some of us are early adaptors and productivity seekers while others prefer less reliable methods.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a way to enable your sales team with a customizable tool that aggregates required Salesforce and important fields into one note taking platform, it will make entering data and notes so much faster and enjoyable. No more browser time out, lost notes, unfilled fields. Dooly is the perfect aggregator of all the context you need in one place, with Sync and task scheduling. What more is there to ask for?

I save time, stay focused, stay up to date instantly from one browser tab that I always have open. I no longer lose notes upon browser time outs, can quickly link all salesforce fields and instantly populate what others have entered and update those notes prior to a meeting. I can link and sync everything from one browser page and it saves me time, focus and enables me to customize templates. It enables me to work the way I want to, which Salesforce does not enable, and benefits my company with clear notes, filled out fields and up to date tasks from one central hub.

Dooly review by Patrick M.
Patrick M.

"Hours of saved time "

What do you like best?

Dooly is an amazing tool that saves me tons of time with getting my notes into Salesforce. Previously I used a notepad that didn't integrate with Salesforce and spent many minutes copying/pasting my notes over to the CRM. Now I've built templates for discovery calls, demo calls, champion call, pricing calls, etc and all my notes push into the correct corresponding fields within our CRM. Dooly is great for keeping both Sales and Customer Success teams organized and is extremely helpful during handoffs with newly signed customers. CS knows exactly where to pick up the conversation due to CRM cleanliness and a whole list of notes.

I'm excited to see the new features and functionality that Dooly continues to build. It's a must use in my mind.

What do you dislike?

I don't have many bad things to say about Dooly. The product requests I've sent to the team have been turned around quickly

Recommendations to others considering the product

Absolutely use Dooly. The time it gives you back is worth every penny

Main benefits are saved time giving salespeople more time back in their day to go find that next deal. Organization within your deal. Dooly has a great running feed of all your notes from 1st call to the last call which then makes it easy to get Customer Success Managers or Account Managers up to speed when passing over the account.

Dooly review by Marc S.
Marc S.

"Dooly allows me to DO more - see what I did there? "

What do you like best?

The biggest challenge for me in sales has been having to work in tools that were not designed by/for real salespeople. Dooly takes a real "sales first" approach to their product. For me, this means it does things that I need to be better at my job.

For me being able to have one tool where I take my notes and actions are being done in an automatic fashion for me has been a game changer.

What do you dislike?

That it has not yet been adopted by the rest of my team. It is hard for me to watch other team members use subpar tools, or their old techniques and fall behind.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you or your sales team need to keep better control/care over your pipeline and sales interactions you really need to consider looking at Dooly. For me, it has taken me from someone who has had my notes/details in too many places/tools to really help to know that I am now on top of these things.

Dooly has helped me stay on top of my client's needs as well as makes it much easier for me to manage my pipeline. Keeping SalesForce clean was never my strong suit - now it is. Keeping my forecast up to date is a snap with Dooly.

Dooly review by Jacquelyn S.
Jacquelyn S.

"Helps me keep my Salesforce pristine"

What do you like best?

I love the ability to one-click update fields on custom reports (called "Boards") I create for accounts, leads and opportunities. It really saves time and keeps my pipeline clean. Its also nice to have a running list of past notes when I pull up an account or opportunity so I don't have to manually look through emails and call notes to figure out what is going on. The team is super responsive to product and support requests!.

What do you dislike?

I wish it was a bit easier to track past notes from when it was a lead to the converted opportunity. You can manually re-assign the note so not the end of the world. I wish it also had a to-do list type functionality.

Dooly has greatly decreased the admin time I spend in Salesforce updating fields. I'm not having to wait for page loads and can focus on closing business.

Dooly review by Ania B.
Ania B.

"Simple, quick, and great support."

What do you like best?

I've been using Dooly for about 8 months and so far it's been super easy to use. It integrates well with SFDC which is very important for us.

I had a support question a few months back when i deleted something I wasn't supposed to, and got a response and fix right away. They also went out of their way to make a suggestion and tip about how I can use a certain feature better, because they noticed my usage on the account.

What do you dislike?

I haven't used this tool for coaching within the team yet. Potential features around that?

Quick availability for sales calls, easily integrated with SFDC, and the chrome extension is a saver.

Dooly review by Bryan N.
Bryan N.

"Dooly helps us align and be better reps"

What do you like best?

Dooly note templates make us more efficient so reps can spend more time on analysis and solutions as opposed to administrative tasks. It has really helped us improve our consistency. Our rep handoff between sales and customer success is markedly better and our Salesforce hygiene continues to improve. Additionally, our reps love the in-line editing tools to easily view and update their opportunities.

What do you dislike?

Dooly really lacks administrative controls. As the program owner, I have to interact with their team to get any sort of analytics. The team is great and we are dealing with this for now, but if we want to continue to grow with the tool, they must add more administrative and reporting functionality.

We originally looked at dooly as a way to improve our deal notetaking through Salesforce. We have definitely solved this challenge but have been pleasantly surprised by the value we get from the deal boards. We are definitely a more efficient team after implementing dooly.

"Great for sales teams"

What do you like best?

This is a great tool for taking notes on accounts. It syncs perfectly to Salesforce and allows other people on the team visibility into customer conversations. I like that it autofills my Opportunities, Accounts, and Contacts as I'm typing them to make sure that I am syncing to the right record. It's also got a very smooth UI and feels lightweight and not at all taxing on my computer. Customer Service team is also solid and did a live walkthrough/demo with me to bring me up to speed.

What do you dislike?

It took me a little while figuring out how to use the different formatting settings. This was mostly on me, as I just needed to get comfortable with where everything was located.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great way to sync sales notes within Salesforce. Quick, fluid UI. It just works.

Logging notes on sales conversations and customer calls was difficult. We found that people were keeping notes on their computer, which would be lost if they weren't backed up but also weren't really shared amongst the team, meaning there were gaps in understanding of where certain accounts stood.

Dooly review by User in Computer Software

"A fantastic solution for sales teams!"

What do you like best?

Dooly is well integrated into our CRM and the team is incredibly responsive to our feature requests. We've worked with them to build a robust solution that works for our business, and it saves us hours of data entry every week. It's incredibly helpful to be able to take notes and log data quickly simultaneously from the same page. It syncs in real time to my CRM and is the fastest way to update multiple opportunities at once.

What do you dislike?

Dooly is still - arguably - in it's infancy. The beauty of the tool is its flexibility, which can sometimes result in disorganization of notes. I'd also like to see additional formatting options, stronger templates (rather than just rows of CRM fields.) I'm sure the team will see these improve in the future.

Data entry and sharing information across teams when working with a prospect/customer has significantly improved. It's easy to bring in a template to ensure the necessary data for a prospect is recorded in the right place every time.

Dooly review by Anh C.
Anh C.

"The easiest way to connect notes to Salesforce records"

What do you like best?

I love being able to choose fields in Salesforce that I can change in my notes based on a call I just had i.e. account health, success notes, next steps, etc.

What do you dislike?

Their team is really good at responding to this issue, but sometimes my notes do not sync or they overwrite things I just wrote. This can be annoying but often as soon as I message their intercom chat team they can go dig this up in their back ups or something to get this back. Also the boards don't always work or appear between updates but they're also responsive to fixing this.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Build a process with your team so that your notes stay consistent and your team is giving you as much details from presales to post sales.

Keeping notes and templates for my whole team to follow. I can create views in Salesforce and easily update a bunch of fields across my customer portfolio making my day a lot easier and more productive.

Dooly review by Administrator

"Makes Salesforce opp/note/account management a breeze"

What do you like best?

We're using Dooly across our entire sales team here at CrowdRiff and it's been a complete life saver for us when it comes to simplifying the process of logging call notes & activities as well as updating information on individual records.

We've found Salesforce to be really slow for regular tasks like updating information on opportunities or accounts but in Dooly, you're able to have customized views into your opportunities, accounts, contacts and leads and then quickly update any individual fields like amounts and close dates with a click or two of a button. These tasks can done in a breeze.

So far it's been an indispensable productivity enhancing tool for our sales team.

What do you dislike?

Currently you cannot relate a note to more than 1 combination of the following (1 opportunity + 1 contact) OR (1 account + 1 contact). We would like to be able to relate notes to be opportunities and accounts as well as multiple contacts. Sometimes our AEs find it hard when they get on a call to find which object the original note was logged in so they'll default back to Salesforce to see notes from past calls.

- Increased productivity for sales team members

- Aligning our sales team on a single set of note templates

- Simplifying information transfer between BDRs and AEs

Dooly review by Joseph W.
Joseph W.

"Saves me the most time out of all software we have implemented"

What do you like best?

Building out note taking templates for various reasons. No matter where the conversation starts or ends up going I have all my templates available to ensure that I don't miss a beat.

The ability to share notes is great, we used to have information in multiple different places across one sales team, with dooly everyone is on the same page with up to date notes.

What do you dislike?

For me dooly works best on a vertical monitor because there is a lot of white space on the sides of the screen when horizontal. I would like to see more options for utilizing this space to reduce scrolling.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Find people that are currently taking notes on paper and transcribing into the CRM. Give them a quick training on note templates, this will save an huge amount of time in admin work and the word of Dooly will start to spread.

Note taking for sales calls. Information gets into SFDC much quicker because I can sync the note to all the needed field after the call. I save hours of copy and pasting every month.

Dooly review by User in Computer Software

"Best note taking tool I've used in years"

What do you like best?

Dooly instantly connects with salesforce records meaning I never have to worry about logging or copy and pasting notes into salesforce. The interface is intuitive and allows me to organize my notes in a visually appealing way.

What do you dislike?

Honestly my only suggestion would be to create a Dooly mobile app so I could easily take notes from my phone.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want accurate salesforce data, you need Dooly. It's very easy to set up and the learning curve for new employees is minimal.

I need to be able to bring notes that I take on sales calls into salesforce and attach it to the correct record. Dooly allows me to do this automatically so that I'm never losing notes or lacking context on an opportunity. It's allowed me to create effective follow up tasks within Dooly to remind me to follow up with prospects.

Dooly review by Laura L.
Laura L.

"Success Manager "

What do you like best?

Dooly increases our team's efficient and is overall very easy to use and implement! This tool makes updating SalesForce fast and streamlines our workflows.

What do you dislike?

It would be great if the editing tools within a note were a bit more robust. It would also be nice if you could update the time stamp on a note. So if I enter in information about a call I had after the fact, I could show the correct timestamp.

We are using Dooly to collaborate on notes for our customers. We also use the account and opportunity views to update SaleForce in bulk. We would love to look into using Playbooks.

"Huge Time Saver"

What do you like best?

I can launch Dooly straight from the Chrome plug-in and it's automatically connected to the opportunity in Salesforce. Once I find my template, it makes recording notes and syncing to the opp a seamless experience.

What do you dislike?

The only minor dislike is around hitting Enter within a template. It takes you to the next field, rather than go to a new line within the same field. When moving quickly it's hard to remember to hit Shift+Enter and I end up recording notes in the wrong field.

With the amount of opportunities I track and how cumbersome opening fields and saving notes to Salesforce is, I sometimes failed to keep up with recording notes and ultimately lost track of where I was with the opportunity. Since I've had Dooly I've been able to keep up with the volume of opp tracking.

Dooly review by Catherine B.
Catherine B.

"An indispensable part of my sales stack"

What do you like best?

Dooly is a brilliantly intuitive and adaptable tool.

I love how easy it's become to log new activities in Salesforce. It's also made account handovers so much easier - no more clicking in and out of a bazillion tasks to get the full run down on previous customer interactions.

The note templates are also a major timesaver and a great reference point when on customer calls.

What do you dislike?

I'd love to see better discoverability for note templates, and the formatting pull-through to Salesforce needs a little work, but neither of these are showstoppers for me, it's still an incredibly powerful tool as is.

Dooly's helped me save so much time (and sanity) around activity tracking, and it's helped streamline the handoff process between reps on my team. Thanks Dooly team <3

Dooly review by User in Computer Software

"loved by all. Sales reps & managers. Notes/pipeline/opportunities/lead management at it's finest!"

What do you like best?

Dooly sits on top of salesforce so you can effortlessly take notes and manage your pipeline/opportunities in mass with ease. Dooly's team/support is very attentive and always going the extra mile. There is rarely a feature that I desire that's not already in the product or in the product roadmap.

What do you dislike?

I wish more of my team and company was using Dooly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Huge time saver. Great way to get sales people to update their sales opportunities regularly. Great for logging activity and taking notes and making sure this information makes it into salesforce.

You can mass edit salesforce fields for multiple opportunities all on the same screen without having to hit a save button after every action. Allows us to sync notes and log activity at the same time.

Dooly review by Ashley D.
Ashley D.

"I don't know what I would do without Dooly! "

What do you like best?

So many things:

I love the Salesforce integration. Using Dooly means I rarely have to go into Salesforce. I track all of my activities in Dooly which syncs to Salesforce.

I also noticed an awesome new features which scans your notes for things like competitor names and will link you to another doc on why we won against that competitor.

Mostly I love how simple it is to use. Note taking should be simple and they have not over complicated it.

What do you dislike?

I used to not like the dashboard view but it looks like they've made a bunch of updates there! I'll have to play around with it.

Better collaboration when it comes to team selling. Effective account management. Enforcing the tracking of activities in Salesforce.

Dooly review by Rebekah W.
Rebekah W.

"Clean interface, easy place to take notes during call"

What do you like best?

Auto-sync allows me to quickly take notes and add to Salesforce contact/lead record, and refer to notes from previous calls easily, all on one page.

What do you dislike?

Would appreciate if I could use Dooly without having to link to a Salesforce record so I could use it to take notes from internal meetings, conferences, events etc. It would also be helpful to be able to tag other Dooly users in meetings, not just Salesforce contacts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very useful for note taking!

Efficiency!!! Streamlines the process. Makes things simpler. Helps me to focus on more important tasks, rather than copying and pasting notes from one tool such as Microsoft Word, to Salesforce, and then link contacts or have to pull it all up again before a next call.

Dooly review by Peter N.
Peter N.

"Use Dooly as an AE"

What do you like best?

The design is very intuitive. Easy to take notes, set reminders and keep track of all my notes in one place.

What do you dislike?

Took me a minute to figure out some of the integrations, but once I did it ran like a dream.

Simple sync with SFDC is a big help so that all my call notes are in one place. Also enjoy sharing templates among my team to make sure we're asking the same questions and creating consistency in our sales process.

Dooly review by Sam C.
Sam C.

"Best Note Taking App for Sales "

What do you like best?

Ease of use, fluidity and Integration with Linkedin and Salesforce. It is hands down the easiest note taking app on the market. I have tried others and this is by far the best.

What do you dislike?

In its current state you can only link to a single Salesforce record type: account, contact, lead, opportunity. So if tie your note to an account you can only use the fields tied to the account record type. Which means any contact related fields from Salesforce are unavailable. I know from speaking with them this is on the roadmap.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it. Well worth the money especially if you have multiple members on your sales team.

Standardize the meeting process across the sales team for quicker rep ramp up and streamlining the overall sales process

Dooly review by Matt B.
Matt B.

"My time is important"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, simple UI, straightforward and intuitive

What do you dislike?

Growing products have growing pains; support has been wonderful when issues come up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just get started! Start simple and once you get confident start including more and more of the features until you are fully integrated with Dooly and Salesforce.

I used to block out significant blocks of my calendar for transferring notes into Salesforce. Now, I have that time back to focus on productivity and my customers.

Dooly review by Scott C.
Scott C.

"Simple, yet powerful"

What do you like best?

Dooly makes it super easy to take notes on important client calls, which all maps back to our Salesforce instance. Great for collaboration and review during client hand-offs and other key moments.

What do you dislike?

They strike a great balance between simplicity and over-complication - but some UI things can be a bit tricky (taking notes you DON"T need to link to SF, for example).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out!

Efficient note-taking and collaboration between multiple customer-facing teams.

Dooly review by Enzo C.
Enzo C.

"More accurate forcasting"

What do you like best?

Great tool to easily update opps. The reps now have no excuse not to have a constantly updated pipeline as it takes them 2 minutes to do the whole lot!

Also vastly improves discovery by using templates to prompt reps for MEDDPICC.

What do you dislike?

Nothing - It's pretty much perfect, and the team are great at taking any new feature requests on board!

Better note taking means more accurate data and more accurate forecasting.

Dooly review by Meredith F.
Meredith F.

"Sales agility at it's finest"

What do you like best?

The speed and flexibility that dooly gives to mundane data entry allows me to communicate account information affectively with my cross functional teammates.

What do you dislike?

that i ever have to leave dooly.... seriously. It's ideal for focus on the client and tasks associated to remain proactive.

My company has recognized pre-sales feedback provides actionable insights that drive product roadmpap decisions due to the ease of knowledge transfer that dooly empowers.

Dooly review by Ariana S.
Ariana S.

"Manage pipeline and capture notes efficiently & intuitively "

What do you like best?

Ability to create customized templates that reps can use at different stages in sales process; update SFDC fields and create SFDC tasks directly from Dooly

What do you dislike?

Would love to see more access to update fields on custom objects in SFDC

Having an accurate pipeline for forecasting is much easier with Dooly. Instead of reps fumbling in SFDC to update their deals, they can get a holistic view in Dooly and make the needed changes in half the time. We also have a thorough needs analysis step related to technical components in our sales process; creating templates to prompt reps with the correct questions to ask, that automatically log to SFDC after, ensure we're not letting any critical pieces of info fall through the cracks.

Dooly review by Sean H.
Sean H.

"Easy to use, sales reps dream!"

What do you like best?

Increases speed of note taking, syncing to Salesforce.com, logging activities, etc

What do you dislike?

Not a lot to dislike- potentially some areas of improvement in the boards section to make it easier to do updates but that is pretty slick as-is!

Increased speed and efficiency, better information being provided across teams leading to better alignment, better forecast accuracy, better knowledge sharing, resulting in a better customer experience!

"Timer saver!"

What do you like best?

I use Dooly all day. Being able to clearly see my pipeline means I don't let anything slip. Any issues I have had were quickly resolved by the Dooly team!

What do you dislike?

Haven't found anything I don't like. Sometimes being in Australia it might take 30 - 60 minutes for a support agent to respond to me but that's fair and I haven't had to use them often.

Recommendations to others considering the product

GIve it a go. The team are super helpful.

The main benefit is being able to quickly update all my opportunities with a few clicks. Helping me focus on the most important task at hand.

"Love Dooly"

What do you like best?

At first, I didn't see the reason for Dooly and was resistant to changing my ways. Then I start playing around with Dooly, then started using it with tracking customer notes into Salesforce, then sharing notes internally and now collaborating with my customers. I love it. Love the ability to make my management happy by getting my notes into SFDC quickly and easily.

What do you dislike?

I wish I could share a Dooly note with a customer and they could see me make real-time edits while we are on a status call.

Recommendations to others considering the product

All the time.

The ability to prep, keep track of notes and get everything in SFDC quickly.

Dooly review by Lloyed L.
Lloyed L.

"Save time, sell smarter, close deals faster"

What do you like best?

The intuitive user experience makes logging in a pleasure. Takes away the pains and frustrations of updating the CRM. You can get an update on your meetings before you start, the interactive playbooks tell you what to say and how to navigate your sales calls, and by the time you're done it auto-updates your CRM.

What do you dislike?

I'm excited to see new features on the interactive playbook side and how this can be integrated into my conferencing calling application for easier access.

Increase selling time, reduce non-selling activities and grunt work, stay on top of deals, coaching sales reps, improve sales data quality in CRM

Dooly review by User in Hospitality
User in Hospitality

"Great way to manage sales meetings and access notes quickly..."

What do you like best?

That I can search for my notes without diving into Salesforce for a quicker reference

What do you dislike?

The search functionality for records isn't great, my past meetings do not always show or come up empty unless I search for the date I created the meeting (which I have to search for in SFDC). I wish that I could customize my notes to go into the "notes" tab in Salesforce and not pull into "activity."

Easier note taking, easier retrieval of notes. Benefits are that I can access my notes without having to log into SFDC which is so slow and so any steps to get to any tab. If I have 10 meetings in a day, I can not keep 10 SFDC tabs open or else my computer starts to go to slow. This helps my notes to move at a faster pace, some added tweaks would be beneficial for search functionality and where the notes sync to.

Dooly review by User in Design
User in Design

"A great time saver!"

What do you like best?

I've used Dooly for a couple of years now and it's an awesome way to stop yourself from having to waste time dipping in-and-out of opportunities in Salesforce.

The Boards feature gives me a simple, easy to to edit view of all of my opportunities in one place. Working in a remote team means that keeping Salesforce info accurate is super important and Dooly and saves me hundreds of mouse clicks per week when updating opportunities.

During calls, I love how easy it is to bring my saved templates into the notes and to add Salesforce opportunity/account fields into the screen on-the-fly.

Also, their customer service is super fast.

Bravo Dooly!

What do you dislike?

- Boards sometimes takes a while to load

Freeing up my time for high-value activities such as prospecting

Dooly review by User in Computer Software

"Essential tool that helps keep me organized and efficient. "

What do you like best?

I love the integrations! From the google calendar meeting invite integration to the salesforce contacts integration, I love how easily this tool connects all of my contacts and notes together in one place.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at this time, I haven't found one thing about Dooly yet that I can complain about.

Efficiency, ease of creating contacts based on the meeting invite right within salesforce which used to be a daunting task. Integrating my calls and happenings in salesforce has saved a ton of time and headache as a CX manager.

Dooly review by User

"Review to my experience with Dooly"

What do you like best?

- Can sync with Salesforce;

- Can input the attendees, notes, and event charts, very helpful;

- Can sync with Calendars;

- Can be shared with the organization.

What do you dislike?

- I may come back to make up for a few notes that I missed, but the notes show in the sequence of the time I input my notes, rather than the time the conversations happened.

- Track and share the notes with the organization.

- Able to know the history of accounts when certain accounts got transitioned to me.

Dooly review by Bri B.
Bri B.

"Dooly is a must-have for any top sales professional!!"

What do you like best?

I love how you can create fields linked to SFDC within the notes. The comprehensive list of notes is another huge plus!

What do you dislike?

Dislike that I can't change the salesforce record that the note is linked to after it's synced. Also may be helpful to have notes autosave with ability to edit/delete if you choose later. Saves against computer crashing or forgetting to sync and losing important notes.

Solving trouble to stay organized, current and comprehensive on sales deals. Benefit is to close more and bigger deals!

Dooly review by Mike W.
Mike W.

"New Dooly User, but love the experience"

What do you like best?

As a sales rep I'm constantly in and out of meetings so syncing directly to Salesforce is a life saver.

What do you dislike?

You have the ability to manage/own your sales opty pipeline from Dooly, but it lacks some capabilities around updates

Recommendations to others considering the product

Nope

Sharing of notes, easy note management with Salesforce

Dooly review by Joe M.
Joe M.

"Game Changer"

What do you like best?

Incredibly easy to use interface, syncs with SFDC, makes note taking absolutely simple and intuitive while ensuring info doesn't just get siloed

What do you dislike?

I don't really have anything at this point

better opp management, sfdc hygiene, better discovery

Dooly review by User

"Simple, clean, well integrated. "

What do you like best?

I like having a nice, clean interface that can be shared among colleagues that will automatically upload my notes to Salesforce (since I don't like working directly in Salesforce).

What do you dislike?

Not much, but I wish it was easier to paste in images (without having to download -> upload) and I wish there was a way I could just see all notes I've worked on at once.

Better team collaboration, while still having things centrally tracked in Salesforce.

Learning about Dooly?

* We monitor all Dooly reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
4.7