Dooly

Dooly syncs your notes, fields, and tasks straight to Salesforce, while providing you with the information you need when you need it. Your focus remains on what matters most—winning over your customers.

Work for Dooly?

Learning about Dooly?

Dooly Reviews

Ask Dooly a Question
Showing 10 Dooly reviews
Dooly review by <span ue="safe-name" data-safe-name-id="73720a29-ca92-42b4-8a8c-b75e956f92f5">Clay B.</span>
Clay B.
" itemprop="name" />

"Solid App tied to Saleforce, ideal for live demo note taking, syncing, and task scheduling"

What do you like best?

I like that I can link my salesforce fields to the notes, tag them to leads or opp contacts and assign tasks from one screen during a demo. I can sync notes, update older ones, review where we left off and keep updating it as needed. It has become my source for demo note taking and I use it every day. No more lost notes on Salesforce refresh or coping and pasting from other services.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that my team doesn't take advantage of it as well. Guess some of us are early adaptors and productivity seekers while others prefer less reliable methods.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a way to enable your sales team with a customizable tool that aggregates required Salesforce and important fields into one note taking platform, it will make entering data and notes so much faster and enjoyable. No more browser time out, lost notes, unfilled fields. Dooly is the perfect aggregator of all the context you need in one place, with Sync and task scheduling. What more is there to ask for?

I save time, stay focused, stay up to date instantly from one browser tab that I always have open. I no longer lose notes upon browser time outs, can quickly link all salesforce fields and instantly populate what others have entered and update those notes prior to a meeting. I can link and sync everything from one browser page and it saves me time, focus and enables me to customize templates. It enables me to work the way I want to, which Salesforce does not enable, and benefits my company with clear notes, filled out fields and up to date tasks from one central hub.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Dooly
Dooly review by Patrick M.
Patrick M.

"Hours of saved time "

What do you like best?

Dooly is an amazing tool that saves me tons of time with getting my notes into Salesforce. Previously I used a notepad that didn't integrate with Salesforce and spent many minutes copying/pasting my notes over to the CRM. Now I've built templates for discovery calls, demo calls, champion call, pricing calls, etc and all my notes push into the correct corresponding fields within our CRM. Dooly is great for keeping both Sales and Customer Success teams organized and is extremely helpful during handoffs with newly signed customers. CS knows exactly where to pick up the conversation due to CRM cleanliness and a whole list of notes.

I'm excited to see the new features and functionality that Dooly continues to build. It's a must use in my mind.

What do you dislike?

I don't have many bad things to say about Dooly. The product requests I've sent to the team have been turned around quickly

Recommendations to others considering the product

Absolutely use Dooly. The time it gives you back is worth every penny

Main benefits are saved time giving salespeople more time back in their day to go find that next deal. Organization within your deal. Dooly has a great running feed of all your notes from 1st call to the last call which then makes it easy to get Customer Success Managers or Account Managers up to speed when passing over the account.

What Salesforce AppExchange Tools solution do you use?

Dooly review by Marc S.
Marc S.

"Dooly allows me to DO more - see what I did there? "

What do you like best?

The biggest challenge for me in sales has been having to work in tools that were not designed by/for real salespeople. Dooly takes a real "sales first" approach to their product. For me, this means it does things that I need to be better at my job.

For me being able to have one tool where I take my notes and actions are being done in an automatic fashion for me has been a game changer.

What do you dislike?

That it has not yet been adopted by the rest of my team. It is hard for me to watch other team members use subpar tools, or their old techniques and fall behind.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you or your sales team need to keep better control/care over your pipeline and sales interactions you really need to consider looking at Dooly. For me, it has taken me from someone who has had my notes/details in too many places/tools to really help to know that I am now on top of these things.

Dooly has helped me stay on top of my client's needs as well as makes it much easier for me to manage my pipeline. Keeping SalesForce clean was never my strong suit - now it is. Keeping my forecast up to date is a snap with Dooly.

Dooly review by Jacquelyn S.
Jacquelyn S.

"Helps me keep my Salesforce pristine"

What do you like best?

I love the ability to one-click update fields on custom reports (called "Boards") I create for accounts, leads and opportunities. It really saves time and keeps my pipeline clean. Its also nice to have a running list of past notes when I pull up an account or opportunity so I don't have to manually look through emails and call notes to figure out what is going on. The team is super responsive to product and support requests!.

What do you dislike?

I wish it was a bit easier to track past notes from when it was a lead to the converted opportunity. You can manually re-assign the note so not the end of the world. I wish it also had a to-do list type functionality.

Dooly has greatly decreased the admin time I spend in Salesforce updating fields. I'm not having to wait for page loads and can focus on closing business.

Dooly review by Ariana S.
Ariana S.

"Manage pipeline and capture notes efficiently & intuitively "

What do you like best?

Ability to create customized templates that reps can use at different stages in sales process; update SFDC fields and create SFDC tasks directly from Dooly

What do you dislike?

Would love to see more access to update fields on custom objects in SFDC

Having an accurate pipeline for forecasting is much easier with Dooly. Instead of reps fumbling in SFDC to update their deals, they can get a holistic view in Dooly and make the needed changes in half the time. We also have a thorough needs analysis step related to technical components in our sales process; creating templates to prompt reps with the correct questions to ask, that automatically log to SFDC after, ensure we're not letting any critical pieces of info fall through the cracks.

Dooly review by User in Hospitality
User in Hospitality

"Great way to manage sales meetings and access notes quickly..."

What do you like best?

That I can search for my notes without diving into Salesforce for a quicker reference

What do you dislike?

The search functionality for records isn't great, my past meetings do not always show or come up empty unless I search for the date I created the meeting (which I have to search for in SFDC). I wish that I could customize my notes to go into the "notes" tab in Salesforce and not pull into "activity."

Easier note taking, easier retrieval of notes. Benefits are that I can access my notes without having to log into SFDC which is so slow and so any steps to get to any tab. If I have 10 meetings in a day, I can not keep 10 SFDC tabs open or else my computer starts to go to slow. This helps my notes to move at a faster pace, some added tweaks would be beneficial for search functionality and where the notes sync to.

Dooly review by User in Computer Software

"Great Features and Functionality"

What do you like best?

As an Account Executive for a software company, I've been using Dooly to write my notes on all of my calls throughout the sales cycle. Love the LinkedIn integration to keep track of individuals on my calls, as well as the Salesforce integration that eliminates my need to transfer notes to our CRM.

What do you dislike?

Need more updates on new features - this can be accomplished through a product blog or update email, which would be great!

Time saved in transferring notes is key.

Dooly review by Andrew C.
Andrew C.

"Great productivity tool"

What do you like best?

Dooly's interface is really helpful in surfacing the account level detail I need from past meetings without having to dig through Salesforce activity in a different window from where I take notes.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice to have a split-pane view in desktop with the titles/summaries of past calls/meetings displayed on one side and the current notes on the other.

Productivity and efficiency; it's a big time saver both for logging activity and surfacing meetings.

Dooly review by Mitch D.
Mitch D.

"Great time saver and organizer!"

What do you like best?

Dooly saves me hours every week by helping me update Opps and Notes in SFDC.

What do you dislike?

They dont support custom objections - yet. this feature is coming in a couple of weeks.

We needed to keep all sale call notes in one place (SFDC) and easily get them/update them there. dooly does this and MUCH more

Dooly review by William H.
William H.

"Maximum Salesforce hygiene without the heavy lifting! "

What do you like best?

Updating SFDC fields directly from within client meeting notes is a huge time saver!

What do you dislike?

Could be better integrated across teammembers. Being able to tag teammates and live collaborate together on a common note would be useful

Maintaining an up to date instance of Salesforce (an accurate pipeline) without having to compromise on time spent with clients.

Learning about Dooly?

* We monitor all Dooly reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.