DoubleClick Digital Marketing

DoubleClick is an integrated ad-technology platform that enables agencies and advertisers to more effectively create, manage and grow high-impact digital marketing campaigns.

Work for DoubleClick Digital Marketing?
Celtracreativemangplat cross channeladv  2x

Learning about DoubleClick?

DoubleClick Digital Marketing Reviews

Request More Information
Showing 168 DoubleClick reviews
DoubleClick review by <span>Dana B.</span>
Dana B.

DoubleClick for Search

What do you like best?

The largest benefit is that all search accounts can be consolidated into one UI. As a larger advertiser we have multiple accounts with each engine and it's not always easy to make large scale optimizations if there is no tool like DDM in place.

What do you dislike?

The cost. The fee is based on ad spend that is being pulled into the DDM UI whether you are using any of their bid optimization tools or not.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be open to their betas and keep testing.

We are consolidating all of our search accounts with DDM and are also working on automating bidding. We have a very complicated business model that includes a verification process and has a delay in revenue reporting because of that. The DDM account team has provided endless support from their end to find a solution, whether it's bid strategies, business data or their inventory feed.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about DoubleClick Digital Marketing
DoubleClick review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

Effective, efficient, consolidated

What do you like best?

Doubleclick is very user friendly from a trafficking and reporting standpoint. It also has many integrations that are helpful when searching for details about campaign setup and has added additional metrics in the reporting section that have helped ease the process of tracking a campaign's progress.

What do you dislike?

There should be an online chat option for people to get help from a certified staff/support member. I often times have a specific question that I am certain I can find the answer to within DCM, but I do not know where to go. Also, support staff can be a bit slow in responding to flagged issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's the only platform I've ever used to traffic out campaigns, so I'm obviously more comfortable with it than I would be with other platforms, but I think it is intuitive and not overly complicated. I would recommend using it.

I can pull or set up regular reports to be exported and filtered by creative name, as well as pull results by custom floodlight metric for optimization purposes. When I first started working in DCM 3 years ago, these functionalities were not available, so I appreciate the progress that has been made.

What Cross-Channel Advertising solution do you use?

DoubleClick review by <span>Rory C.</span>
Rory C.

DFP is a great way to advertise a product.

What do you like best?

I enjoy that we can easily advertise for our clients. Including product placement and branded marketing through specified websites. This makes it easy for us to find the proper demographic without using just Google AdWords.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I would say I dislike is that since it's through a 3rd party (most of the time), a lot of advertising costs increase. I could likely get onto the same website for a client, product, or service for less of a CPM than if I was just using targeted placements on Google AdWords. Rather than paying $5, sometimes even $8 or more on CPM.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend always attempting to go through sites directly rather than going through a vendor or third party.

I would say we're solving the problem of clients needing specified placements for their ads to target the proper demographics. It's definitely beneficial to be able to target exactly what website you want to advertise on, as well as where you want your ad to show up on that site and when your customer will see that ad.

DoubleClick review by Agency
Agency

DoubleClick Digital Marketing

What do you like best?

I like that you are able to pull the data for a certain brand or client between specific dates while also specify what data you are looking for, such as impressions or rates. It also makes billing much easier each month to be able to see the spend versus the impressions.

What do you dislike?

Because the data can be so granular sometime it is hard or may get confusing to pull a large data segment. It can also be confusing the first few times of use but gets easier over time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend DCM to any other Media agency or agency in a related field that needs to pull granular data. You are able to see specific brands or products and be able to pull data segments against any data you may want/need to see. With this you are able to optimize you brand campaign to possibly re-target or change what you are advertising with. Also, by pulling DCM information you are able to easily bill your partner on what impressions went live and calculate that against contracted impressions and contracted cost.

We are able to see when our specific brand campaigns are live on the internet and how many impressions have been linked to each specific ad or banner. As stated before, DCM also allows easy steps for our specific brand billing processes. We are also about to optimize our campaigns with the information we can see on DCM.

DoubleClick review by User in Hospital & Health Care

Good products!

What do you like best?

The DBM and DCM platforms are very straightforward and easy to navigate. I use this on a daily basis at my agency and the accompanying Academy for Ads tutorials are very helpful.

What do you dislike?

Currently there are quite a few bugs/issues that occasionally interfere with daily operations (ie. adding campaigns into the Doubleclick Bid Manager), but the Google help desk is very responsive and provides good assistance.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for overall campaign and bid management, but can have some bugs and it really affects the performance day to day.

I'm in programmatic media and using the DBM and DCM platforms on a daily basis for managing campaigns and programmatic ad buying in real time. It's nice that any updates done in one DoubleClick product gets updated automatically in another product.

DoubleClick review by <span>Christopher R.</span>
Christopher R.
Referral to G2 Crowd from another user

Marketing Made Easier

What do you like best?

I find that the main reason to use Doubleclick is that it's easy to use. Compared to other marketing platforms we've used, I find the UI intuitive and well thought out . I also personally like how comprehensive the overview of the sales funnel is designed to be. This actually helped us cutdown on our C,P,A, and increased our revenue when we saw that we were actually missing our target audience on display.

What do you dislike?

One of the biggest issues I have with Doubleclick is that the features don't always work as intended. This is actually the main reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5. They sometimes roll out great updates that are supposed to make it easier for the team like making multiple ad layouts that each team member could customize from a basic layout. However, this doesn't always work, and can put our team behind schedule.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a user intuitive marketing software, for a larger office (at least a team of 10-15) this is one of the best choices available.

The data gained from the comprehensive sales funnel helped us cut back on our display spending and focus more on an emerging millennial market through social media.

Learning about DoubleClick Digital Marketing?

* We monitor all DoubleClick Digital Marketing reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.