Want to see who topped the 2019 Best Software Awards?

Downtime Monkey

5.0

Website downtime alerts & monitoring. Email & SMS alerts if website goes down.

Work for Downtime Monkey?

Learning about Downtime Monkey?

Downtime Monkey Reviews

Ask Downtime Monkey a Question
Showing 1 Downtime Monkey review
Downtime Monkey review by User

"Reliable service for keeping track of any issues with your websites"

What do you like best?

Text alerts for when I'm not online, the easy to use interface and the downtime stats (great for evidence for Web host that things haven't been working when they guarantee uptime).

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. It works well. Sometimes I get lots of email alerts but that's when the sites go down so it's good to know!

We manage a few websites and also want to keep an eye on some other project websites related to our work to check they are up and running. Downtime Monkey sends me an email (and/or SMS alert if I want) if any of our sites are down. It's great to know this before everyone else so we can fix the sites we manage quickly or get on to the other sites' hosts ASAP.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Downtime Monkey

What IT Alerting solution do you use?

Learning about Downtime Monkey?

* We monitor all Downtime Monkey reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.