Doxy.me

3.8

Doxy.me is a cloud-based electronic medical records (EMR) and telemedicine solution designed for practices of all sizes. The solution is HIPAA-compliant, and Android and iOS apps are available for mobile devices.

Work for Doxy.me?

Learning about Doxy.me?

Doxy.me Reviews

Ask Doxy.me a Question
Showing 4 Doxy.me reviews
Doxy.me review by User in Medical Practice
User in Medical Practice

"Telemedicine increases access to health care"

What do you like best?

I love everything about this application. I currently work in a health care facility where our team of orthopedic physicians and surgeons are located 1.5 hours away and this was our solution to decreasing drive time and increasing access to consults with physicians. The ability to share images, download files, and screen capture images on the screen are extremely beneficial. It's very easy to use and is compatible on phones as well through a phone app which is useful for the physicians.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I disliked about this application as it was extremely beneficial for my practice and I never had any issues with connection, volume, screen quality, or ease of use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Buy-in from other health care providers may be difficult but if you can highlight the other features it offers and focus on the increase in patient care and collaborative practice then they should be more willing to use it!

Access to health care and its ability to be an effective means of communicating with other health care providers involved in patients care. It's a great way to communicate with others through a secure system and not drive far to have these conversations. It also increases the collaborative part of communications as we are able to view imaging together through the app.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Doxy.me
Doxy.me review by Erin O.
Erin O.

"Has good potential, but I struggled with connectivity."

What do you like best?

I left like foxy.me thought of everything I needed, especially easy and secure payment and file sharing.

What do you dislike?

All of my calls were freezing, especially when I would try to share my screen. This gave me a lot of anxiety before new patients because I knew it would happen again. I tried using different computers, plugging into different networks and using WiFi in different locations but could never get it to the quality I needed.

I was thrilled when I found dozy because it was exactly what I needed as a small private practice healthcare provider. It was affordable and secure and was a user friendly platform for me to feel professional starting my private practice.

What Telemedicine solution do you use?

Doxy.me review by User in Mental Health Care
User in Mental Health Care

"Awesome product"

What do you like best?

I like the professional appeal and that it is HIPPA complaint

What do you dislike?

At times I have to restart the program to get the microphone to work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try! The free version is amazing.

I am now seeing clients as a therapist from my home! Awesome

Doxy.me review by Administrator in Hospital & Health Care
Administrator in Hospital & Health Care

"Doxy.me"

What do you like best?

I loved that it was a low cost option for a local provider not affiliated with a big system and the team there was very easy to work with.

What do you dislike?

Not much. It was a bit more clunky than the high cost options, but that's to be expected!

Telehealth is the future of healthcare. Doxy.me gives small local providers the ability to keep up with the times and not become obsolete!

There are not enough reviews of Doxy.me for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

OnCall Health Logo
OnCall Health
4.8
OnCall Health is everything a virtual care platform should be. Designed for all healthcare providers and health organizations - video, instant messaging, and best in practice management tools. PIPEDA and HIPAA compliant. Cloud-based and available on any device and browser.
AmericanWell for Providers Logo
AmericanWell for Providers
3.5
American Well is a cloud-based telemedicine management solution designed for practices of all sizes.Its primary feature includes a customizable telehealth application, doctor scheduling, and multiway video.
Coviu Logo
Coviu
5.0
Coviu is a telehealth software solution that integrates with business workflows, particularly appointment bookings and payments. It also integrates with practice management software for patient record management.
Certintell Logo
Certintell
5.0
Certintell makes telemedicine simple, secure, and convenient for providers, employers, health systems and patients.
Spruce Logo
Spruce
5.0
Spruce is a platform for communication and care outside of the exam room.
icliniq Logo
icliniq
2.5
icliniq is a tele-health platform that connecting doctors and users, monetize free time in answering queries and phone calls from patients, increase online reputation, brand and referrals and publish articles to patients around the world.
eCareManager Logo
eCareManager
0 reviews
eCareManager helps health systems optimize their workforce and provide the highest-level of care to patients across the care continuum when they need it most
eNcounter Logo
eNcounter
0 reviews
With eNcounter, our white-labeled sofware platform, in your office, you can access all the features necessary to practice any form of virtual care. Whether you're a small medical office or a large healthcare organization, let GlobalMed help you build a successful telemedicine practice.
TeleDent Logo
TeleDent
0 reviews
TeleDent is the only dental software platform designed specifically to help dentists, practices, specialists and public health programs easily and effectively add the benefits of teledentistry into their workflow.
LifeStream Logo
LifeStream
0 reviews
A successful remote patient monitoring program improves outcomes by providing clinicians with daily visibility and insight into their patient's health, facilitating opportunities to proactively identify health concerns and intervene before they become more serious.

Learning about Doxy.me?

* We monitor all Doxy.me reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.