Dr Dispatch

Dr Dispatch is a trucking management software solution that helps you monitor cash flow, growth, dispatching, equipment, scheduling, sourcing, and more.

Work for Dr Dispatch?

Learning about Dr Dispatch?

Dr Dispatch Reviews

Ask Dr Dispatch a Question
Showing 10 Dr Dispatch reviews
Dr Dispatch review by Anne H.
Anne H.

"Great Product! Great Service!"

What do you like best?

Very easy to use. Easy to learn and figure out. They offer several videos if you do have a question on something. I love that it integrates right with my QuickBooks as well as other programs like PC miler and load boards. It saves a lot of time in multiple areas of our company. The support and service we have always received whether we just had a question or a problem has always been fast and helpful.

What do you dislike?

I would like to be able to search in the equipment fields a little more. Right now you can only search by unit number but it would be helpful to be able to search a vin or plate number also.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Overall we have been very satisfies with this purchase.

We use this program for both our trucking and brokerage companies. It is great because all of the info is in one spot and all areas of our office team can find anything they need from payroll, to fuel tax, to dispatch, to vehicle info and expirations.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Dr Dispatch
Dr Dispatch review by Sam C.
Sam C.

"Awesome Product and support"

What do you like best?

This TMS is very easy to use and understand.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to Dislike about this product. It has everything you will ever need and they even accept suggestions to improve their product and use them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your looking for a better product then the one your currently using look no further.

this TMS has everything you need and great support to back it up.

I have been using this TMS since 09/2000 and have looked at other TMS since and this one is by far the product. Don't waste your time with other TMS that are owned and run by other transportation services and then sell your customer list to the highest bidder or for a monthly subcription. This system never shares any info with anyone, Like the other Have done and still are.

They offer the best support with very fast response and resolution time. They are better then the others I have seen.

What Fleet Management solution do you use?

Dr Dispatch review by User in Defense & Space
User in Defense & Space

"Best Value TMS"

What do you like best?

I have used DD for about eight years before I ventured out to start my own Brokerage. About a 2 months ago I looked at many TMS (Transportation Management Software) platforms and found that DD was the best value for me. Some of my needs were - must be able to use online quick books - must be able to grow with the business - must have capable support team - must have online help and videos - must have document scanning and storage support - MUST have a rate confirmation I can manipulate - check, check, check... there were some better detailed products out there but they had a high learning curve and are very pricey plus those systems try to do too much and ultimately burden the end user. Also there were cheaper products out there but those were lacking at least one or more aforementioned criteria. I love the product and Appreciate the team at Doctor Dispatch. The only way I would drop them is if I built a TMS system myself.

What do you dislike?

Product is not as portable as I would like it to be. They have options but not strait out of the box - I guess that is the nature of all databases.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ask for a loacal trial on you desktop try it out for a few months

All inclusive TMS Software for the Brokerage from a-z. Works with my OneDrive - a major plus for document handling. Somewhat intuitive for new employees - can get them up and running rather quickly. DD is always working to add pieces and modules to interact with other products such as, saferwatch, online load boards, the latest QuickBooks, PCmiler, PeopleNet, etc.

Dr Dispatch review by Tom H.
Tom H.

"User since 2001 - Very user friendly"

What do you like best?

I'm not real computer savvy. I've tried the big packages like McLeod and Prophesy, and prefer DrDispatch. I picked up and started using it with little training. You won't have to get a degree to use it. It handles multi stops without changing to a bunch of different screens. Entering loads are simple. All the info is on one screen.

What do you dislike?

We run our entire business on it, with no issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

When you compare features to cost, you'll look no further.

We run a brokerage and trucking authority on this system. We run 130 trucks of our own, and cover 50-100 loads a month on the software. I wouldn't switch if you paid me.

Dr Dispatch review by PETER D.
PETER D.

"Easy To Use!"

What do you like best?

We started using DrDispatch in 2006. It was the second dispatching system that we have purchased. The first system was way too expensive and meant to handle trucks, ships, planes, ect. Completely different from what we were looking for; trucks. We needed something simple and efficient. Also, it required additional adjustments, just so we type in the needed info into the system. DrDispatch, takes under two minutes to add a new load into the system and when you copy the load, it takes under a minute! Over the years, I've done and looked into other companies but, they were either too expensive or too complicated to understand, not like DrDispatch. DrDispatch's layout is simple and easy to use. We don't even have any issues to train our newly-hired-dispatch personnel to catch on how the system works because it's so simple. It saves us a lots of time!

What do you dislike?

Maybe it’s not dislikes but more of what we would like to have or to work with. In the search tab, we don’t find it easy that we can’t search by dispatchers name or number. Secondly, in this system, you can only assign two drivers to a load but we would like an option to assign four at a time. For example: We have over-the-road drivers dropping off trailers at a given location and our local drivers picking it up but, we are missing slots to enter our drivers required info. Entering the extra info into the dispatchers notes is an option but, at the end, it takes more time to find the needed info when entered in the notes.

Dispatching trucks/drivers all around the country has been easier for us to mange.

Managing 260 trailers around the country has been easier on our part due to the system.

Dr Dispatch review by Brady A. M.
Brady A. M.

"User friendly but beware of service"

What do you like best?

First the price, I bought the first system for around $1200 and eventually bought a send for another office. Even though it wasn't necessary.... they didn't tell me the difference .

The fact that I figured this software out on my own was the best feature. You can move around the screens fairly easy and eventually figure it out. The information you enter saves so you can easily access it at anytime. Also you can set this up on a server to allow agents in other office to use the system. However, plan of hiring your own IT to set this up. DRD had no clue when I was asking them questions on how to do this. I got an answer but it was very vague and and he had "others' to attend to.

What do you dislike?

You get no manual or instructions. When I called to ask questions it was like I was bugging them. You had to wait until "they" figured it out and got back to you. Eventually they hired help that had no clue what they were doing. I asked a question I already knew to see what he would say, "I'll have to call you back on this". So, after a year the "service plan" runs out... and when something does go wrong...they want you to send another $800 to answer questions. A question that should be in a manual that you never get. I have had this program for 4 years now and since the last email I got from them asking to buy the service plan, my system has been slowly starting to get glitches. Coincidence? So, I sent a simple email asking why the program is starting to breakdown but no answer what so ever. I have so much more Id like to write but simply don't have the time right now. Simply put, there must be better alternatives out there now since 2012 when I purchased.

Recommendations to others considering the product

With what I have been though for the past 4 years knowing what I know now, I would look elsewhere.

We use just 1 feature. The brokerage package. It does have a lot of other features like Trucking- payroll- invoicing etc but since we use Peach tree we just wanted something to do rate confirmations and keep data records. The benefits are that we can pull any trip number and see what we have done in the past.

Dr Dispatch review by Danny M.
Danny M.

"it meets the needs of our company"

What do you like best?

we can keep track of our loads that are moving and the loads we have coming up. we can also go back and check the loads that we have hauled and follow up on payments. it is can be utilized quite a bit more than we do but it takes care of our needs.

What do you dislike?

We have very few dislikes, but if anything it would be keeping all our information updated. Some things need to be archived and they have to go through Dr Dispatch to have these done. there are a couple things that are very slow in getting them completed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you understand what you are getting and how to use it.

Keeping a complete record and this system takes care of it.

Dr Dispatch review by Pam T.
Pam T.

"Dr Dispatch Review"

What do you like best?

The software is very user friendly however if we come across questions, the technical group is awesome.

What do you dislike?

Have not been able to print individual shippers or receivers. but can print individual customers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The simplicity of use (data entry) to produce complicated reports in a quick manner assists in the overall awareness of the state of current business analysis.

Reports have been very beneficial in regards to peaks in agent performance and quick glance at customer monthly/yearly revenue

Dr Dispatch review by Sasa P.
Sasa P.

"Loyal Customer since 2009"

What do you like best?

Ease of use and quick and knowledgeable support. Software continues to upgrade and improve from update to update.

What do you dislike?

Whatever little details we suggested they correct they usually did on next update.

Helped us streamline our LTL and TL operation.

Dr Dispatch review by Munir M.
Munir M.

"MTS Trucking Services"

What do you like best?

Simple to use

I like that everything is in one page when setting up new Carrier

What do you dislike?

Hard to search for closed loads in Brokerage

I got more data entry than before but its easier to run the payroll and IFTA taxes

Learning about Dr Dispatch?

* We monitor all Dr Dispatch reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.