DreamTeam

Manage your projects more effectively online. With DreamTeam's powerful features and rich interface, you can import projects from Microsoft Project, manage your projects with Gantt charts, visualize calendars and edit timesheets, track expenses, and share documents with your team.

Work for DreamTeam?

Showing 5 DreamTeam reviews
DreamTeam review by <span>Astha S.</span>
Astha S.

DreamTeam

What do you like best?

Easy to monitor time and expenses of the organization. The tool helps in better project management and improving project work flow.

What do you dislike?

Found the cost to be a bit on the higher side as compared to other tools available in the market. That's was the only issue our company was pondering upon, other than that the tool helps a lot.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would surely recommend DreamTeam to anyone looking for better project management, cost control and time management. The tool has helped us a lot finish our projects in a timely fashion and has helped us to expand in our target markets. One must try this tool and I am sure they would see the changes themselves.

We are a logistics organization which is bringing disruptive changes in the Indian logistics industry. This requires a lot of effort, collaboration between the teams and DreamTeam just helps in the same. A great tool for better project management.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about DreamTeam
DreamTeam review by <span>Aly N.</span>
Aly N.

Dreamteam, indeed.

What do you like best?

First of all, anything that lets me use Gantt charts gets an A in my book. Love me some Gantt charts.

But really, it's hard to do collaborative software well. A lot of times, it gets messy and makes the "dream team" scenario more of a nightmare. DreamTeam sticks to its name and does the collaborative aspects really well while keeping everything from jumbling in the process.

What do you dislike?

It's pretty expensive, which made us hesitate in trying it out. It may also be a reason for us to discontinue using it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get your team together and give it a shot! Maybe do a trial run before throwing a project into it though.

Keeping everyone in the loop and in a similar, organized workflow.

What Project Management solution do you use?

DreamTeam review by <span>Jordan M.</span>
Jordan M.

A project management suite

What do you like best?

A project and document manager suite that allows you to efficiently complete tasks and track time.

What do you dislike?

It has a few errors in installation and some during login every now and then. You also have to configure firewall applications to allow it access to networks which can take some time on a heavily secured network.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check out the free version before buying and obviously look at like applications. However, DreamTeam seems to be heading in the right direction.

This application has allowed me to manage and organize application and project files with ease.

DreamTeam review by <span>Amy M.</span>
Amy M.

Great for overall project management

What do you like best?

Project management, time tracking, resource allocation. I like that it is embedded in Salesforce.

What do you dislike?

It is bit overkill in some areas. There can be too many fields to track; it would be great if there was a stripped down version. With project management that is not waterfall, and more agile, it would be beneficial to have a quicker way to turn things around.

Time tracking, resource assignments, project milestones, signoffs.

DreamTeam review by <span>Eugene C.</span>
Eugene C.

Gantt charts for project management online, free but slow to install

What do you like best?

Dreamteam gives me the capability to easily build Gantt charts and share them with my colleagues online. Once I got past the error-laden login process, I had a nice web-based 'workspace' with a document manager and project manager….but still couldn't really get it to work

What do you dislike?

The installation process does take quite a few minutes and is confounded by firewall applications like Norton Internet Security. I also got quite a few errors logging in. I esp. dislike the 'secure installation progress' that takes place with each project file, and I constantly got 'DFAC Error [BAD_ARCHIVE] The Given Username or Password Did not Match

Recommendations to others considering the product

This application has great potential and the concept is exciting -- build and share Gantt charts easily, online. However, the time it takes to install and download the project files and the application at each step along the way has really slowed my adoption. there is a free version, so definitely check that one out first to see if it will work for you

Learning about DreamTeam?

* We monitor all DreamTeam reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.