Drift

Drift

Drift makes it easier for people to buy from your business through real-time one-on-one conversations. When you connect Drift’s conversational marketing platform to your website, you will generate more qualified leads using our bots, and book more meetings for your sales team.

Work for Drift?

Learning about Drift?

Drift Reviews

Ask Drift a Question
Showing 110 Drift reviews
Drift review by Benjamin C.
Benjamin C.

"Neat idea, executed well, works better for some business models than others"

What do you like best?

Drift is pretty easy to set up and has a great customer success team to get you started and keep you going. Definitely some smart cookies over there. The base premise of their product (people are sick of forms and just want to talk) is logical and something marketers should embrace.

What do you dislike?

They seem to ship out updates pretty rapidly. This is both a good thing in that they add new things often but the flip-side is that a lot of them aren't particularly polished. Things like the email extension were pretty wonky when they came out. There are also a few things that would be great to see in the future, especially proper A/B testing.

This is also less an issue an issue with Drift and more with the concept of lead-gen focused chatbots, but I'd imagine Drift would be more effective for companies that target smaller businesses than larger businesses.

Mostly generating more qualified meetings/leads by making it easier for prospects to engage with our sales reps.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Drift
Drift review by Ramon H.
Ramon H.

"One of the most appealing, beautiful and expensive website chats on the market"

What do you like best?

- The design of the chat widget is gorgeous. It works on any browser and every mobile phone, I've tried, like a charm. With other chat widgets, I had lots of issues that it hasn't been displayed always correctly.

- Advanced bot and automation capabilities based on tags and other attributes

- Live view of prospects on your website with direct contact via web chat functionality

- Outbound marketing (sending sequences and tracking of emails) with their drift Gmail extension.

What do you dislike?

- Drift is quite expensive for what they offer. I'm one of the happy customers, which has gotten a startup license of the pro plan for a fraction of the normal price (500$ a month). Even with the pro plan, you have unnecessary restrictions like customization of the chat widget with CSS and using the smaller version. Most of the enterprise features as account-based marketing are great for any startup. Why isn't just the support by Drift and the quantity of usage restricted? Why do I have to see the restrictions within your account always and cannot just hide them if I cannot afford 1000$ a month for a year upfront? Are they in need of that kind of marketing?

- The calendar cannot be completely translated into the language of your choice and you can't use a custom domain.

- Help center is branded with drift, even if your plan support branding free chat widget.

- I've received lots of emails from Drift about their Hypergrowth Conference (at least 10 in the last few months), which is quite annoying, no matter how personal and funny they have been written.

- I receive quite some emails regarding extensions of the core product like Drift Signature and Drift Help Center, but I've never gotten an update what has changed in the core product. After a while looking into the bot creation section, I've been flabbergasted that the whole design of the visual builder has changed, without me receiving any message about the advantages the new design and process brings with it.

- Providing a beautiful and direct contact option directly on my website

- Direct targeting of specific customers groups with chat messages, emails and pop-ups

-> Increasing the number of leads & sales

What Conversational Marketing solution do you use?

Drift review by Alyssa O.
Alyssa O.

"Thinking about using Drift? Beware. "

What do you like best?

The actual software is very sophisticated and when implemented correctly could have a lot of value.

What do you dislike?

I began a contract with Drift back in May. What the system does is really incredible - IF they spend time to help you implement it. From the beginning, I had to be proactive in asking for their team's support over and over again (they'd rather send you to tutorials and make you do the hard work of figuring things out on your own time). This unfortunately is not conducive for me as a fellow small business owner in Boston who has limited time. You would think at such an expensive price point, they would have better implementation and care for their customers to ensure they make the most out of their investment. Between my busy schedule and their limited availability for training time - it took 3 months to get a playbook written and ready to go live. I was charged full price for the 3 months I didn't even use drift - and they didn't even have the courtesy to call me to check in on why implementation was slow and offer solutions for me. It then came down to me asking if they would apply my credits toward future months when I'd be operable (not a refund but application of credit to the future and a long term commitment thereafter) and they refused saying they don't offer refunds for inactivity. In the end, it's important to know this company chose to make $700 in the short run and lose a customer altogether instead of working with that customer to find a solution for the long-haul. Finally - just go to Drift's website and look at the brands they claim to work with. Over half of them no longer use drift and use other providers. This company clearly suffers in the department of customer happiness and retention. I highly advise you give your business to another company that deserves it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Not for small businesses. Unless you have the time, ambition and money to waste on getting Drift implemented - I'd recommend choosing another provider.

They need better business practices and to care more about cultivating long term relationships with their clients that are MUTUALLY beneficial.

Drift review by Justin B.
Justin B.

"Drift - the best marketing investment Wicked Foods has ever made"

What do you like best?

Drift is a highly effective online conversion tool. It was easy to implement and learn how to use for our team members. The recorded live chat transcripts help us learn what works and improve continually. New features such as calendar and email integration are giving us new opportunities to deepen our customer relations.

What do you dislike?

Keeping up with the new features - definite FOMO effect if I don't put the extra yards in to learn how to incorporate these in our marketing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Any business with a website will benefit from implementing the Drift conversational marketing platform. It integrates well with other platforms such as Hubspot, Salesforce and even Gmail. The company is highly focused on continuous improvement/customer experience - I can actually see it becoming a full CRM platform in the medium term. If you want a taste you can also listen to the Seeking Wisdom podcast featuring the CEO and CMO - excellent general business and life advice in an entertaining format.

Also have frequent online demos and Q&A's to help flesh out how it can work for you. Test them out by booking a meeting using Drift on their website.

Qualifying and converting online leads to customers - running above 50% versus 2% for general website traffic

Making our customer experience much better by a) live help/website directions and b) learning their pain points and changing our website

Training our team using the communication techniques with proven results as shown by Drift data

Drift review by Matthew J.
Matthew J.

"We converted someone in less than 1 hour after implementation!!"

What do you like best?

Super easy to install and integrate into the site. It was easy for us to add additional members of our team. With both the app, site and Slack integration we are easily able to connect with our customers from anywhere immediately without feeling like we might miss something.

What do you dislike?

I was originally not thrilled we needed to upgrade plans to add an additional member, but after a few days Drift more than paid for itself.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We looked at over 5 other competitors before going with Drift and felt that we made the right choice by far.

Originally we wanted to use Drift because we were worried there was a bottleneck in our checkout process and wanted to quickly identify and help answer our customers questions. What we found was that we needed to add information about products to our website that we had overlooked or thought was not important. By talking to our customers in real time we have been able to answer questions quickly and convert. In our first 2 weeks we have already converted 6 customers that were on the fence.

Drift review by Josh M.
Josh M.

"Drift is absolutely brilliant."

What do you like best?

Drift's ease-of-use, design and pricing makes it whole lot better than other live chat platforms such as Crisp, Freshdesk and Intercom. The amount of features you get in the Free plan is amazing, so I would recommend to anyone who's on a budget but wants the same features you would expect from paid software. Drift Help is my new favourite feature of Drift and helps a lot of my clients.

What do you dislike?

The speed of the dashboard could possibly be slightly better, but apart from that, I have no concerns with using Drift.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The free plan is great to start off with.

Live chat allows us to communicate with potential clients in a much simpler way than joining our Discord server and creating a support ticket, which can sometimes take a while. The new Drift Help product also helps our clients get the help they need without speaking with a representative, which is one position we don't have many staff for.

Drift review by Jeanne Hopkins j.
Jeanne Hopkins j.

"When you need pipeline coverage, Drift will help get you there quickly."

What do you like best?

We tested Drift during Q4 2017 and deployed on our large English language site with one product range in January, adding a second product group in February. Then, we started Drift in Spanish and Japanese (on the specific language sites). In the 10 weeks since our start with Drift, Ipswitch sales team members have generated $629,478 in pipeline coverage via 63 MQLs and 48 opportunities created. With our playbook, the Drift chatbot has effectively dealt with 100s of questions for free products that do not receive technical support; 100s of questions about where to go for technical support; and 10s of questions about sales. Using Drift, we've been able to focus on the questions that matter - those that turn into opportunities and pipeline. Our IT team refused to help with the implementation, so our Digital Marketing team hooked up Drift with Marketo which automatically syncs with our instance of Salesforce. A hack-y way to do this, but we wanted to make it work quickly.

What do you dislike?

For some reason, Outlook does not recognize the notifications from Drift in its rules, and the sheer flood of inquiries via Drift were bloating my Inbox.

Recommendations to others considering the product

When you are looking to balance sales and marketing, leveraging Drift gives you the ability to see what sales team members are doing (or not doing). Oftentimes excuses between the two silos in any given organization lead to finger-pointing, but the real data is helpful in supporting conversations that can deliver revenue.

Moving. Faster. Our sales team had been using LiveChat unsuccessfully. With the implementation of Drift, we can track the level of interest in our products and follow up with sales team members in real time. We have leveraged Cloud Task to monitor Drift during regular business hours, and are now expanding into weekends and longer hours during the week. We find that our customers and prospects look for answers 24/7 and Drift helps us to answer them quickly and effectively.

Drift review by Joshua S.
Joshua S.

"Drift connects me to website visitors 24/7 and now I have it, I couldn't imagine going back"

What do you like best?

Drift integrated into my WordPress site and was up and running in 15 minutes. Setup couldn't be any easier! From then on it has given me a new communication platform that I now use in preference to email. Need to contact me? Go to my site and use Drift! I get a conversation rather than back and forth of email and it helps drive traffic. If I'm not there then we can use legacy email. The mobile app allows me to answer questions, generate leads, and get real-time feedback on my content no matter where I am. Now that I have Drift I couldn't imagine running a website without it unless I wanted to go back to not knowing what visitors think, need, and not being able to talk with them.

What do you dislike?

Mobile app on Android cycles back through conversations when using the back arrow after switching focus to a conversation, rather than taking you back to the main screen, which is annoying. It's either a bug or an odd design choice. Hopefully, they will fix this soon, but it's not a barrier just a mild annoyance.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Drift is building a platform that is genuinely changing the way we do business to match modern expectations of a customer. You might compare it to any chat based solution today and try to make a choice, but you are doing yourself and Drift a big disservice. It's not that they can give you the same thing you might have already had but better, it's where Drift continues to expand on a monthly basis that is most important for me when choosing a solution.

Visitors would often get stuck on a question, spend extensive amounts of time figuring it, out or just give up, all of which are bad for business. I can now answer real-time questions from visitors that previously wouldn't have ever filled out a contact form (very rarely did I get any, I now get daily questions via Drift). This also allows me to see the gaps in the content on my website by the common threads of the questions I receive. Together, these 2 benefits are helping me to significantly expand my business and brand.

Drift review by Madeline L.
Madeline L.

"Excellent so far with more features to explore"

What do you like best?

The basics of the Drift platform are very intuitive and easy to use. Integrating with other systems is simple and if you have any questions the Drift team is always very quick to respond in their built-in support chat.

What do you dislike?

Understanding the additional/non-basic features is a little tricky. Like the email marketing etc. The help material is very good around the basics but misses a few key questions.

Because we are operating in more than one time zone, the "Automatic" hours often switch to manual which is very frustrating and often results in visitors being served the wrong playbook.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure that you have one person who is dedicated to managing Drift. Being the admin and also being in the chat require a lot of time and frequent interruption to other tasks. If you are the one manning the chat, (or supervising those who man the chat) you should expect a respectable decrease in productivity on other tasks.

We are trying to engage visitors to our website and eliminate any inflow of unqualified leads.

Drift review by Ryan D.
Ryan D.

"More revenue, a lot faster, from the same number of leads"

What do you like best?

Drift has allowed our sales team to communicate, qualify, and close leads without forcing everyone through the same funnel. Don't get me wrong, sales funnels are still highly effective, but we always knew there were leads who were ready to be sold to on day 1...we just didn't have a mechanism for allowing these sales-ready leads to "raise their hand." Drift made this "hand raise" possible, and as a result we're closing more leads much faster, and we haven't had to ramp up acquisition spend.

What do you dislike?

Some aspects of the UI weren't immediately intuitive. For example, adding goals took a few attempts, and I found out the hard way that clicking the "X" deletes a stage in a playbook as opposed to closing the window, but these are minor nuances that you learn pretty quickly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Drift is a great product and a great company. It gets my highest recommendation.

Faster sales cycles, and our sales team can now qualify and close leads while their still on our site as opposed to scheduling phone calls where no-show rates are brutal.

Drift review by Maximilian S.
Maximilian S.

"Drift helped us increasing our Sales funnel and get qualified Leads to our Sales Team in seconds"

What do you like best?

With Drift you can easily qualify Leads at a stage you are not even aware that they exist. Having Playbooks in place for all your different Landing-/Subpages guarantees that at each point of your funnel, the chat functionality can add extra value to your prospects. The conversations are 100% customizable, so you can always be sure that the right questions are asked at the right point in time. Furthermore, it gets easy for our Sales team to schedule calls with pre-qualified Leads. As we are based in Germany, but work together with a lot of companies in the US, Drift's calendar integration gets straight to the pain point: time tone difference and multiple emails back and forth until you find a suitable slot are gone. People can so easily pick a slot from your sales reps calendar and get the bridge for the call instantly - it is fascinating.

What do you dislike?

Drift can become confusing sometimes through the sheer endless possibilities that one gets. New features, options, and undiscovered functionalities. Yet, and that's the good part about this, their customer success reps do one hell of a job keeping you up-to-date!

Drift basically enables us to funnel prospects on our website and qualify them in a matter of seconds. If they can not be qualified by the bot itself, one of the Sales reps can easily jump into the conversation and qualify the leads manually. Herewith, sales conversations get a lot more frictionless and it is easier for our sales team to find out what exactly the lead is looking for. Furthermore, a lot of Leads that potentially wouldn't even bother writing you an email sometimes give the bot a shot - or you can directly ping them. This enables us to actually increase the size of our Sales funnel as well.

Drift review by Robert G.
Robert G.

"Drift has enabled Swipii to convert more web traffic into real conversations, leads and sales"

What do you like best?

Drift has enabled our business to filter out the huge volumes of traffic coming to our website so we can focus on prospects that are truly interested in Swipii. Using Drift we can ask those all important pre-qualifying questions that determine very quickly if a business is a good fit for our product - and once we identify these hotter prospects we can jump in and start having real conversations.

What do you dislike?

My only dislike is in essence a positive - Drift are adding so many new features and refinements, and at such a pace, that there is the risk that we fall behind in using it to its full capacity. I think it would be beneficial to spend more time getting to know some of the newer features better before being overwhelmed with new updates and UX/UI changes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For newbies, I would keep your playbooks simple to start with. Collect some good data. Analyse it. And iterate from there. Don't get to fancy with a lot of pre filtering questions.

Drift has allowed us to engage more effectively with our website traffic instead of losing leads for good. The speed at which we convert traffic to leads has improved greatly and once these leads are passed to sales they are much warmer than many of our other lead sources. A huge benefit is also the fact that Drift works seamlessly even when no one is in the office...so we are coming into new leads every morning which is always a positive for sales and marketing.

Drift review by Joshua H.
Joshua H.

"You have questions? Drift has answers"

What do you like best?

The platform is growing at an impressive rate, so are the available features and releases that occur on a monthly basis. We are an agency partner and love exploring the capabilities of the platform with our own clients, getting our prospects excited about engaging their website visitors to start a conversation. I have worked with industry competitive marketing automation platforms which require 10x the effort, for the same result.

What do you dislike?

There is an intermittent issue at times where playbooks and drift buttons take a bit longer to load, which creates an awkward situation where the user is forced to reload a page or wait for the bot to respond to an action. This has improved over time but can be added risk.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Start with chat, upgrade as you learn the platform and understand where your need fits the platform and vice versa. I'd also recommend that you have a steady volume of web traffic (3-5k visits per month at least) before considering heavy implementation of the chatbot technology, as the costs will need to relate to closed deals and sales.

Creating minimal and engaging conversation opportunities throughout a website experience. Users are often faced with many questions when prospecting to solve a problem or look for a service that you offer, having an open door for the user to engage and communicate with you, and your team is crucial in the world where we all depend on some sort of instant messaging platform (Facebook Messenger, What's App, etc) We realize the benefits of "being there" and ready to answer someones question far outweighs the hundreds of blog posts and articles you expect your users have time to comb through.

Drift review by Mike V.
Mike V.

"Higher Engagement with Your Best Prospects"

What do you like best?

Being able to make sure the sales team only interacts with the best fit prospects makes sure we have more engagement with the leads that will become big deals, and at the same time being able to automate interaction with the lower value leads.

What do you dislike?

Needs to be more complete - they have branched out from just conversations to now email and added some reporting too... I'm looking forward to having even more capabilities.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There is really nothing out there like it. So if you buy into conversational marketing (and you should), this is how you do it. You can start with a lower cost plan and upgrade over time, but most enterprises will probably just begin with the highest level plan because of the ABM and similar features.

The team and support are awesome, they are very personal and responsive. They are constantly improving the product and sending customer updates about new features and enhancements.

Their entry level product is cheap and a great deal. On the other hand their enterprise version has a lot of great features for companies who do ABM, but it can get pretty expensive. The ROI is there for sure, it is just not a small investment.

Drift helps us engage with more Fortune 2000 companies (which is our target market) which is extremely valuable because of how big those deals are. We have booked multiple demos with Fortune 500 companies using Drift.

It also allows us to have an automated but personalized interaction with lower value leads.

Drift review by Joseph J.
Joseph J.

"Our review after having 800 conversations using Drift"

What do you like best?

We were among the first to use Drift. It didn't replace an existing chat client for us. And there is good reason for it. Drift was free. Plus we didn't need any onboarding to use the chat program or the playbooks. It is probably the easiest software we've ever relied on so much that has been so easy to use in the beginning. We've now grown with the product and are using more features.

We make lots of websites that help companies and primarily their sales teams connect with prospects viewing the site. A website doesn't answer every question for a prospect and you have so many people on your site ready to buy, but they still might not want to talk to someone in sales. Drift solves this for us and our clients for these reasons not ranked in any order:

1. Anyone can use it. It's easy.

2. It has an app and a slack integration so you can have conversations as easily as you can texting someone.

3. The screen takeover is awesome for the end user. It is extremely user friendly on mobile. This means it's just as easy for your visitors to chat. As easy as it would be for text messaging.

4. You can set messages and "playbooks" to behave in a unique way for targeted pages. This allows your messaging to be contextual. This is helpful to your visitors and the members of your team. Contextual conversations are critical. Everyone comes into the conversation informed.

5. The same context can be set using personalization. You can setup rules for specific contacts. This is amazing. You don't want to greet a long time customer the same way you would a new visitor.

6. Drift respects the visitors privacy. Conversations are not gated by an email. This allows the visitor to choose their own level of engagement. No one trusts that giving an email is used to help them. Everyone expects that giving their contact information invites a pushy sales conversation. This is huge b/c the entire product is built around this philosophy. By removing the gate, so many more people are willing to have conversations.

7. You are able to take your conversation offline and outside of the chat window. By having such a visitor friendly and user friendly interface it leads to a lot of dialogue and the visitor will ask to take the conversation to a meeting, a call or an email.

8. You can match contacts to team members. If a member of your team is already connected to a contact, the contact will see that member of your team and not a new face greeting them on the site.

9. You can match pages to team members. This allows you to match expert members of your team on the subject matter related to the page.

10. Playbooks and bots. I was reluctant to use the bots. However with playbooks, bots are super helpful in guiding visitors through things like FAQ's or answering standard questions. It is also super helpful setting up a meeting or booking a time. It is so much more helpful combining the bot as a helper to the person on the team.

11. The most important thing! Funnel Compression: Traditionally funnels have been setup to create engagement. Content is gated through a form. Then an email is sent out (sometimes to another form). Then the prospect is put into a nurture sequence or drip campaign. The goal is to continue to work the prospect through the funnel until they are ready to buy. But this in reality is often unnecessary and misused. With Drift you can take a top of the funnel browsing visitor and let them engage on their terms. Often what seems to be an FAQ discussion leads to a sale very quickly eliminating all of the other stuff that gets in the way.

There are many more advanced features and new features that I didn't cover. My best suggestion is to take a look at the Drift website to see them all.

When you get there use the program as an end user.

And then with a few clicks try the free version of Drift.

In full transparency, I run a partner company to Drift. However the partner program is brand new and to date I have not done any paid work with that program. We were among the first users of Drift and this review is based on our own business experience with it. We've recommended it 100 times not even knowing that they'd even have a partner program.

What do you dislike?

Drift has become so relied upon for our visitors and our team, I would love it if the product team made an even better way to notify our team. Like the bell that rings on a shop door. We can never be annoyed enough by the sound of a new visitor.

Recommendations to others considering the product

My best suggestion is to take a look at the Drift website to see all of the features to consider how Drift can help your business in the long run.

When you get there use the program as an end user.

And then with a few clicks try the free version of Drift.

It is extremely easy to get started unlike some other freemium products.

Drift reduces friction from being easy to use for the visitor and the user on your team.

We're currently at 799 conversations. I'm sure by the end of the day we will be at over 800. Many of those conversations have created sales we would never have had otherwise. And it has also made things so much better and faster for our buyers and our team.

Drift review by Markus P.
Markus P.

"Drift helping our pipeline"

What do you like best?

The best part is that after setting up the bot, our lead conversion has skyrocketed. With constant development of the bot, we are able to serve our leads and customers with a more personalized grip and more importantly when the visitor wants to be helped.

Giving space and time for the lead to work out the problem through conversation in their time schedule has been found profitable.

For someone who works in sales, I have been able to help people in right time after the time spent on qualification and data input have decreased.

What do you dislike?

So for, I have no complaints. I get help from the support when needed and it works as wanted (all minor bugs have been fixed quickly).

As mentioned, the best part is the lead qualification. Sparing my own time and sparing leads time. Cutting down the timeline between the initial touch and the problem solved / guided towards right direction.

Drift review by Eric P.
Eric P.

"Drift drives real-time conversations"

What do you like best?

I love the way Drift enables our organization to interact with web visitors, even when we're not present. More than a chat solution, Drift is a conversation generator. The ability to seamlessly integrate bots, live chat, and scheduling solutions makes it easy to take a quick question all the way through to a sales meeting.

What do you dislike?

I'm looking forward to the development of additional integrations with other software platforms we use. Existing integrations are great, but they need more.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's super light to implement and trial, so go for it. Once you give it a try you'll love it. It pays for itself in no time.

We're having conversations with a much larger percentage of our web traffic. The primary benefit has been more leads in less time. The efficiency gain for our prospects has made engaging with us easier. We've cleared the path with Drift for both our prospects and our business development reps.

Drift review by Tom W.
Tom W.

"Drift is so much more than just live chat"

What do you like best?

With a community of over 300,000 RapidMiner users, there's no way that a legacy live chat box was going to work for us. We use Drift bots to engage our users, answer common questions, and offer human help when needed. Behind the scenes, the bots ask some qualifying sales questions so that we know where to invest our limited resources. The end result is that we're able to help our users 24/7 while uncovering users who are ready to have a sales conversation with us.

I also love that Drift is a great development platform. I've created a few simple Drift applications, for example one of our bots allows the user to search the RapidMiner knowledge base right inside the conversation window.

Drift releases new products every month, and I can't wait to see what they deliver next (and next, and next, and...)

What do you dislike?

I wish Drift had better support for the Microsoft ecosystem. Sometimes they release new products that only work with Google at first.

Drift influences over 33% of the new sales pipeline we create each month, and it has been the source of some of the largest deals that we've closed at RapidMiner in the past 12 months. I can attribute well over seven figures of ARR to conversations that started on Drift.

Drift review by Chris H.
Chris H.

"An amazing platform for connecting better with my customers and pipeline"

What do you like best?

I am having more conversations and setting more sales appointments than ever before. The mobile app helps me stay connected to the conversations folks are starting on our website.

This platform connects to almost everything very well (like Salesforce, HubSpot, Marketo, etc...) but it seems like they are eating those platforms lunch on usability. It's just a beautiful product to use.

What do you dislike?

With the rapid pace of development, it's hard to complain about anything; because most usability issues I have ever spotted have been immediately fixed (I'm talking about "day of") I'd like to be able to dig into the contact database a little more with the mobile app to send emails and build dynamic segments.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Listen to the back catalog of the Seeking Wisdom podcasts to learn a little bit about the folks behind it.

Look at their update schedule. They improve the product every month!

This is the team that built another company's Marketing/Sales product that went to IPO. Innovation has slowed at that other company since these folks left.

As a busy professional, I don't have a lot of time to work on my pipeline. I rely heavily on folks engaging with content on our website and reaching out with questions. Over the last 30 days, 12 out of the last 17 initial sales calls have booked time with me through the calendar scheduling system within Drift.

Drift review by Alex F.
Alex F.

"Conversational Marketing Made (somewhat) Easy"

What do you like best?

In just a few months, Drift has become one of our leading sources of sales opportunities. During business hours, Drift's Chat Bot quickly qualifies visitors and passes the best to the sales team. Offline, the Chat Bot qualifies, answers simple questions, and also sets up sales meetings with potential customers. Prospects like getting their questions answered quickly without filling out forms.

Top Reasons we Love Drift:

* Combining the Drift Chat Bot with live chat has allowed us to surface more sales opportunities faster

* iOS and Android Apps allow reps to answer chats when away from their desks

* In addition to providing helpful hand-holding, our Success Manager has helped us navigate a complex Drift-to-Marketo-to-Salesforce integration

What do you dislike?

While Drift lacks some features that we are looking for, the company has proactively addressed many pressing issues. Currently Drift is not fully adaptable to non-English websites. Drift's Marketo integration is improving but still does not allow us to send chat transcripts to Salesforce. The new email sequences feature does not work with Outlook 365.

We had other chat software in the past that lacked sophisticated chat automation and our sales team spent too much time on unproductive chats. Also, our previous chat software was not fully integrated into Salesforce, making it hard to understand the software's impact on revenue.

Drift review by Brian F.
Brian F.

"Conversations > Forms"

What do you like best?

Not only is the user interface fluid and easy to use but the setup to test out how it works on your site is seemless. On top of that the integration with notifications and customization within Wordpress made this one of the easiest tools I've ever setup and configure for my site.

What do you dislike?

I wish more sites would focus on features around one objective like drift does so the only thing I dislikes is that other tools aren't copying the model and setup that Drift does for customization and configuration

Recommendations to others considering the product

Test it out and compare the type of questions and engagement you get on the chat to those in your forms.

I'm a speaker and podcast host and preach the power of community and conversations yet on my website filling out a form is such a form task that most people would leave my site to go to social media to engage me. This tool has not only increased the number of conversations happening on my site but changed the engagement from formal to personalized which allows me to really engage and provide value.

Drift review by Remington B.
Remington B.

"Drift is lightyears ahead of other chat platforms"

What do you like best?

The ability to take livechat & bot chat experience and connect it to normal navigation (ie: page menus etc) is amazing. Any time that I need help drift has the answer and even provides additional recommendations too. We moved over to Drift because we wanted to increase the conversion rates from the forms being submitted. Chatbot playbooks have been a natural way for us to do this.

What do you dislike?

Would love to see more emphasis on the HubSpot integration. The field mapping and integration could be stronger IMHO - Would love to see revenue tracking here (just like in salesforce).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try is out, talk to them - Their support staff and company in general are quite inspirational.

We have been using Drift and have seen some incredible increases in conversion rates. The amount of people who are engaging in conversations is pretty compelling and it's working great to allow us to answer more questions that prospects have that we wouldn't have known if waiting on a form submission.

We've implemented the scheduling tools for all staff members and now clients can make meetings with our staff without the back and forth.

The sales cycle has even shortened drastically, we've gone from a 4-5 call close to a few projects going through with a live chat and a 1 call close. That's definitely affecting the ROI. Great Solution!

Drift review by Alex H.
Alex H.

"My Go-To Chat Tool for Several Reasons"

What do you like best?

There is always something special about a free, entry-level version of a product. With Drift, you get more than the typical lite or stripped down version. It is really awesome to be able to utilize their customizable branded chat on any website I create. It goes along way in providing even more value to my clients. Love it!

What do you dislike?

I have no complaints. If you want to add amazing capabilities, these guys have *many* to offer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It’s got super powerful features if you need and the price point to love if you don’t. A win either way.

We are using drift to provide a much more welcoming presence and personality to the visitors of our e-commerce shop. It allows us to communicate more easily and provide helpful information at a moment’s notice, without complication. It has been a very helpful tool and will only grow in its service to us as we grow with our business. Highly recommended.

Drift review by Rachel M.
Rachel M.

"Drift is everything we were looking for in a live chat platform!"

What do you like best?

One of the best features of Drift is the mobile app. This ensures we don't miss a lead and can communicate with our clients no matter where we are. The automatic messages drift sends to customers is also a key feature our company enjoys.

What do you dislike?

It's not easy to see who is on what page of the website. I've used other live chat platforms that have much stronger analytics. But for our small company who's not selling a product, Drift works great!

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a very cost effective live chat platform that is sure to improve your customer service.

We are able to promote our blog a lot more using Drift because if anyone has a question we can answer with a direct link to our blog. We've gotten a lot more leads from the Drift chat because customers see that we're willing to help with the automated messages they receive.

Drift review by Sarah C.
Sarah C.

"50% increase in qualified leads!"

What do you like best?

We've seen a 50% increase in qualified leads coming in through our website after installing Drift. Drift allows our prospects to connect with us much more quickly (and makes it less likely for them to forget they filled out a form or potentially hear back from a competitor before us!)

What do you dislike?

No bot is perfect. We get much more spam inquiries into our chat box and somehow, despite our best efforts, they end up in SalesForce and need to be cleaned through. Though often times Drift is able to route inquiries to the correct GAM, many times we need to re-assign to a more appropriate person.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We've personally found that Drift works better if you have the buy-in from your sales-team to manage it. Also, designate one key Drift "owner" internally.

Inbound leads! Potential customers that may've been deterred by "long" Contact Us forms - or those who want to speak to us immediately are now able to connect with us quicker and more efficiently.

Drift review by Garrett B.
Garrett B.

"Good idea but buggy and almost impossible to cancel "

What do you like best?

I love the idea behind conversational marketing and creating a connection with the prospective client vs going back and forth before the conversion occurs.

The Drift support team was available and answered questions as they popped up.

The front and backend UX is solid. Very clean and pretty easy to use. The exception being you need to know that some areas autosave while others require the save button being pushed - ideally it would all be autosaved or at least uniform in design.

What do you dislike?

Drift's integration with microsoft office broke and made it so prospective clients could not schedule meetings. This was a core functionality that we needed for our business. After letting Drift know the integration wasn't working, it took them a week to fix it. The issue created delays and we ultimately chose not to go live.

Since the software had proven to be unstable we decided to cancel with Drift and asked them for a full credit. Rather than issue a full refund they tried to assure us the problem was fixed but in our mind, that ship had sailed. Then they offered to credit us for half of what we had paid as if it were something we could negotiate on. In my experience, if a product or service doesn't do what it is supposed to the customer should be credited in full.

Beyond this core functionality not working there were other bugs that support was able to solve but it seemed to always be something.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be careful. On the surface, Drift felt great but the deeper we got the more bugs we uncovered. Ultimately we decided to back away but it has been like pulling teeth to get a full credit.

We wanted to make it easy for prospects to get info via chat and a bot and seamlessly schedule a meeting with an advisor. We were not able to go live with Drift because their integration with Microsoft broke

Drift review by Edward J.
Edward J.

"It's decent"

What do you like best?

We love to use Drift. It's easy to use, beautiful, and clean. The features are pretty full and unique. The bot features are nice and it makes the software look like it's more professional and advanced. I would say that the best feature is the ability to chat. After all, this is a chatting software and that people need a way for people to chat. Drift makes it more efficient for me to handle my support questions live. I also like how there is an app for Drift.

What do you dislike?

The problem with Drift is that the online and offline hours have to be switched on and off manually if you're on the free plan. This is a hassle and should be a basic feature for the free plan. I think they should definitely add this feature.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you look at the features you want and how much you are willing to pay.

We get messages on our site with questions. It's such an easy way to accept support questions live.

Drift review by David C.
David C.

"Terrific toolset at just the right time in the market "

What do you like best?

I love the best about drift is the ability to create playbooks and let a leadbot run them to help guide, engage and qualify visitors into prospects on our website and the websites of our clients.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I'd say I dislike is that "conversational marketing" and using bots for marketing in general is so new that many people don't quite get it and it takes time to get them up to speed. But that is why the opportunity is so great!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it. You will love it!

We are helping our clients realize better ROI from all lead generation efforts by dramatically increasing conversion rates on their landing pages and website. We are replacing static web forms wherever possible with conversational marketing.

Drift review by Ankurman S.
Ankurman S.

"Conversational marketing by Drift is legit"

What do you like best?

Drift created a whole new category of Conversational Marketing and they definitely played their cards right this time.

What I love about Drift is:

- Super easy to install and get it up and running on the site. UX is terrific.

- Support is 10/10 as I've always had my questions or issues resolved

- Sets meetings in my sleep :) it's lead generation on steroids.

What do you dislike?

The licensing cost might seem significant for those who can't justify an ROI.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The tool will seem expensive based on your ACV. I'd suggest accounting for conservative Closed-won % to see if you'll get the desired ROI from investing in the tool.

The idea that bots will do the legwork for you with visitors on the site is not known. Yet, if you're not doing it, then this might be a right approach for you to change that.

Plus, who doesn't like setting meetings in their sleep? I definitely do!

- Lead generation on steroids

- Set meetings without having to be glued to the screen

- Fast speed to lead

Drift review by Executive Sponsor
Executive Sponsor

"Lack of communication, glitchy product, better chat tools out there"

What do you like best?

Fairly flexible product

Ability to have a bot reply for you

What do you dislike?

There is NO communication from Drift regarding product enhancements/changes/issues - they role out changes (many with bugs) and NEVER send out a message/email etc. I'm sure there are features we aren't using (and are paying for) but don't know about because they don't tell us. In addition, they role out customer facing changes that negatively impact our brand/customer messaging and I have to reach out to them through multiple channels to get someone to respond to me and admit there is an issue and that they will take care of it. They're definitely overpromising and underdelivering

In addition, Drift claims to be a "conversational tool" but they DO NOT OFFER phone support. If you call the phone line they say to go to their website and chat with them....LAME!

Finally, I dislike their company brand/image. Very amateurish and they don't appear to want to help customers. From the selfie posts on LinkedIn from their employees and CEO I can tell that it is not a company I'd want to personally work for. In fact, when I see their LinkedIn selfie videos I cringe.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look elsewhere -- we certainly are...

Not solving many problems...sometimes causing more headaches for us

Drift review by Administrator

"Great chat platform with a lot of extra features"

What do you like best?

Chat is great, intuitive, and integrations are fairly robust. Integrates easily with Salesforce, less easily (but still doable) with Pardot for us. The extra bonuses are really robust. We get landing pages (chat rooms, essentially) that we can use as a call-to-action in emails or on social media. We get appointment scheduling pages (like a public facing calendar). All that on top of a robust chat service. It's nice! And the service is great, they use the chat software to instantly connect reps in.

What do you dislike?

Nothing much! Wish it natively integrated with Pardot, but we use a Zapier connection (with its own limitations) to get 99% odf the same effect.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give the free account a try. It shows you everything you'll need to see.

Instant conversations with leads at any time of day. Leads can book their own appointments.. One more tool in our lead gen arsenal.

Drift review by User in Internet

"Those reviews can't be serious... Drift is so buggy you can't do anything serious with it."

What do you like best?

Marketing from drift is cool. Product is awful. You've a ton of interesting options to segment your leads. It's cool to have those options but it would be better if they were working properly.

What do you dislike?

Drift is ultra expensive for what it is, it's full of bugs and i'm glad to use it at a small scale for now because you can't scale at all with a tool like that.

It's not reliable. All the contact property (phone number, company name, full name) aren't registered properly, so you can't pass those data to your sales. You've to do everything at hand because it's not working fine.

I've to copy paste phone number in conversation + company name + full name to transfer the mising information to my sales. It takes a ton of time, we're less reactive because of this bottleneck. Drift created a white paper about lead response, apparently 58% of companies didn't respond. Yes with Drift you're sure you're gonna ghost 58% of your leads because you can't pass the contact property properly to your sales.

My sales justed called me ruight now to tell me : "Why you're transfering lead to us with no phone number, name and company name ?"

What i'm supposed to say Drift ? "Well, we're scammed by this company for now, i'm sorry. I can't do anything about this and it seems they don't care about this. So just wait, pray and see."

These guys are really good to evangelize about conversational marketing and lead response time and all this nice fluff to attract new clients. But what a surprise when you discover that what they're saying is just fluff, the product experience is awful and the product isn't able to do any conversational marketing properly.

The purpose of this chat is to be fully automated. Well, i apologize to break your dreams but you're gonna be disapointed by this "automation".

I reported those bugs for months but apparently, nobody cares at drift ! They only care about growth. They're saying for month that the technical team is on it and it's still not fixed.

I don't even know if they're aware that is supposed to be a core feature of drift. This core feature is broken for month but nothing is fixed, i guess technical team is too busy because they've to create a new buggy tool every month. So they can't have any time to fix anything on this.

And finally... they're not offering any compensation for those bugs.

"Our tool isn't working fine ? Our core feature is broken for months ? Cool, you still gonna pay 500$/month even if you can't use our tool for what it is supposed to do."

You can't trust a tool like that for your lead gen. 500$ per month for this is a real shame.

You gonna think, if i'm so upset, why we've not switched yet ? Because unfortunately, i not found any decent alternative for now. Hubspot bot is promising but it's way too limited for the moment.

So if you're creating a decent alternative, get in touch with me now, we'll be happy to switch from this scam that is called drift and we're gonna give you 500$ each month for it.

Right now, they're not solving anything, Drift is creating problem that we didn't have before.

Drift review by Sam S.
Sam S.

"Switching from Intercom to Drift was the best decision we ever made!"

What do you like best?

Drift has all the functionality I want to provide prospects with a personalized experience on our website AND it is easy to use. Their team was great about getting us set up and helping enable our team with best practices.

What do you dislike?

The mobile app is a little slow but not a major issue and I am sure it will improve over time! Drift's product iteration cycle is very quick.

How do we know who is engaging with our website and outbound email and start conversations with them at the right time. We have started way more conversations and learned more by being able to service prospects in real time.

Drift review by Steve G.
Steve G.

"Improved way to engage our site's visitors"

What do you like best?

Drift's initial email capture playbook worked so well for us that we ended up expanding to their enterprise level to take advantage of Clearbit targeting and other features. We also like how Drift integrates with our Eloqua setup. We can pass the necessary data through Zapier to make Drift work for our lead nurturing workflow.

What do you dislike?

I wish we didn't have to use Zapier but as Drift continues to mature I know they will continue to enhance their integrations.

We're using Drift to get the most out of our sales reps by having them take conversations and book meetings straight from the platform. We're expanding our usage and are excited to see what additional value Drift can offer us.

"Super buggy experience"

What do you like best?

Their marketing. Lots of bells and whistles, but none really deliver

What do you dislike?

The entire app is incredibly buggy.

Does chat increase engagement and leads for your sales team? yes! do you need to overpay for complicated, buggy software to make that happen? no

I wanted to love Drift. I'm a marketer and was salivating over Drift for 6 months before I finally convinced our CFO to increase our chat cost 10x to get Drift. Unfortunately, the app is incredibly unstable. Right now for example, Slack integration is completely down, which caused us to not be alerted of a chat and lose someone who was interested in pricing. Onboarding was a mess. The bot constantly loops and we launched only to have Drift release a new version of the bot a week later that rendered our old bot useless. The support team spent days trying to fix it, but of course the bot was down that entire time. The list goes on...

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't choose Drift. Look at other solutions.

Lead engagement

Lead qualification

Drift review by Kenneth B.
Kenneth B.

"Helpful for a young company"

What do you like best?

I love being able to interact with potential leads in real time. It is great to be able to answer a question when the lead has a question. Building a rapport with someone has never been easier for us.

What do you dislike?

I honestly have nothing to dislike about Drift. We have seen immediate results since we implemented the service.

In the catering business, timing is everything. If a client can't find the information they are looking for or the answer to the question that they have they generally move on to the next company until they find the results they need. Being able to tap into that process while it is actively happening is a special thing!

Drift review by Jason B.
Jason B.

"Drift Removed the Friction Between Us and our Website Visitors"

What do you like best?

Welcoming people to our site and asking them questions starts conversations that weren't happening before we implemented Drift. Putting our people in direct and immediate contact with the market has changed how we communicate.

What do you dislike?

Some of the new feature sets are over hyped which can result in missed expectations and disappointment (e.g., email capabilities).

Recommendations to others considering the product

The Drift team's vision, mission, and strategy is sound. Their team is responsive and helpful. My best recommendation is to start with chat features and allow some of the other capabilities an opportunity to mature.

The business problem we solve with Drift is addressing the awful conversion rates of gated content and requests via forms. Our visitor to interaction rates are higher with Drift than they've ever been when we used forms and gates. Our website spend is more effective as a result of Drift.

Drift review by User

"Trial review of Drift for sales team"

What do you like best?

Drift is a major improvement upon our current message bot system that comes with Hubspot. We can build playbook/scripts within the message bots to answer any customer questions quickly and to pre-qualify them correctly for the sales team.

What do you dislike?

I would like to be able to see the entire conversation that the bot and prospect have so I have more context before stepping into the conversation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If the site is complex and a bot would help potential or current customers to navigate it, Drift would be helpful. If the sales team is spending a lot of time on inbound messages (and many of the are time wasting) then Drift would be helpful.

We are saving time by automating the initial conversation with prospective customers. The bot directs them to the right place whether it's content, customer services, or sales. If the prospect wants to speak to sales, the bot will "qualify" them before it pulls in a sales person.

Drift review by Sky L.
Sky L.

"Makes our small sales team seem larger"

What do you like best?

The ability to set hours and have conversations automatically pushed to people on my team who are available to respond. I also appreciate that it gathers some details about the user who is engaging in communication such as their location, email address, and where they pinged from.

What do you dislike?

I would like for more of the advanced options (such as a more robust bot) to be available to the lower subscription options.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Because there isn't much in the way of a bot to take care of leads that come in during off hours in the lower subscription plans, consider how your team is staffed when selecting your model

Helps us interact with customers who would ordinarily skip past our contact forms, this means increased engagement with our site.

Drift review by Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management
Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Easiest setup of web technology I've ever seen!"

What do you like best?

Within 5 minutes, Drift was fully up and running on our website and looked like it was designed into the site. It looks great on desktop or mobile, and it's fully responsive. It sits there inconspicuously on the site, but it's obvious what it's there for. The quick customizations helped us make it blend right in and it looks fully branded.

What do you dislike?

I honestly haven't found anything yet. Setup was a breeze, and interacting with visitors via Drift is seemless. It fits right into our Slack setup, and we're up and running in no time. We're currently deploying our LeadBot and designing the rollout, and the functionality is quick, simple, and straight to the point.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This team is giving it their all, and looking at their staff lineup, they're going all in. It's amazing to think about the potential of this technology and how it can assist so many industries in improving their online prescence.

We run a large volunteer-based organization with a small staff. If people need a specific, unique answer, they'll email our team. If we can solve their questions with a quick chat conversation, we'll help them engage more effectively and keep our team focused on bigger tasks at hand. What we learn from our guests in conversation will also help us update our site to more effectively answer questions before someone even needs to interact with us via Drift.

Drift review by Jared G.
Jared G.

"Drift is the future of how consumers communicate with sales people"

What do you like best?

Not only does Drift simplify your overall sales and marketing pipeline, but it seamlessly fits in with the rest of your brand, in some cases probably improves it.

As a consultant recommending Drift to my clients, and as a full-time employee recommending Drift to my employer. I've seen multiple sides of the consumer's point of view. But the need is usually the same. The way businesses/consumers buy from one another is changing, and as far as I can see Drift is at the forefront of that.

What do you dislike?

As a consumer? Companies that don't use Drift...

Recommendations to others considering the product

I truly believe in this product, and when that happens it's very easy to say great things. But please know I speak 100% from experience with their team and by seeing results after using the product. Since that time they've rolled out a number of different add-ons and I'm certain they all operate at the same frequency and deliver the same killer and meaningful results.

As a freelance consultant, I RAVED about Drift to my clients, the ones who were able to implement it right away so IMMEDIATE results... I can't stress that enough. We literally had customers walking through the door who wouldn't have had they not communicated with us first via drift. One client even sought out a second location in order to deal with the influx of customers.

Drift review by Ryan M.
Ryan M.

"Amazing customer success team @Drift!"

What do you like best?

Drift's success team is unparalleled. From onboarding to access to beta products they think you'd benefit from, the team is always working with me to find ways to be more successful as a marketer and Drift user.

What do you dislike?

The lack of product roadmap transparency,

Recommendations to others considering the product

Know what your business goals are! No matter what software you use, the tool is not as important as your strategy. But when you have a sound strategy and ways you know you want to communicate with those visiting your website, Drift gives you the superpowers to execute on that.

The biggest problem we were trying to solve with Drift, was an informal way to personalize and contextualize the information gathering process on our website. Long gone are the days of forms and "give to gets" and Drift gives us a frictionless experience where someone can come to the site and get any question they want answered without the feeling of being sold to. It's truly a conversational platform, and the future of sales and marketing. Even better? Their customer success team doesn't stop until you're education and enabled to use Drift in a way that's most impactful for your business. Along the way, we've benefitted from their team and knowledge-base, as well as the ease of helping our prospects become happy customers.

Drift review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Great product for lead generation"

What do you like best?

I love the ability to create a full-featured chatbot. We've been able to create a chatbot that has been able to not only collect leads but also direct customers to the proper support sections of the website. We've been able to drive more leads each month as we've made additions/improvement to the chatbot playbooks.

What do you dislike?

When you start creating multiple playbooks you really need to think through the logic of what playbook will show based-upon how it is stacked within the playbook screen. This isn't a big issue but had me sending notes to my success team on more than one occasion asking for help.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to implement playbooks correctly. It also is not a "set and forget" product. It can be, but the more time you take looking at the data and making changes, the more effective Drift is at driving leads.

We are able to drive more leads and also reduce the number of support calls and emails as the chatbot is able to direct people to the right pages. This time savings has enabled our teams to be more productive.

Drift review by Katherine G.
Katherine G.

"New Drift User, New Drift Lover"

What do you like best?

Implementation and setup was relatively simple and our client success manager trained our drift users which took about an hour. We launched Drift across our website the following morning. The entire process was easy and enjoyable.

Ultimately, it's allowing our website users to communicate in a non-pressured way while also filtering out unqualified users. Also, the Drift help docs and resources are incredibly helpful and easy to access.

What do you dislike?

I can't say I dislike anything - we had a few minor routing bugs when we launched but it's almost impossible to account for everything until it's actually launched. And those bugs were quick fixes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have 1 or more dedicated drift users aside from the Admin managing the backend. Utilize Drift's support and your customer success manager as much as you can during onboarding and before going live. We recently launched Drift on our website and so far it's been pretty awesome - I'd highly recommend.

Our response time with users and visitors is shorter and we're engaging earlier in the buyer's journey with prospects.

Drift review by Jeremy B.
Jeremy B.

"Great product, easy to setup and working perfectly"

What do you like best?

The product is easy to use, for our users and for us. It's compatible with Segment so it's easy to setup if you have segment, but also easy to use if you don't have segment. The chat is customizable so it matches your website.

What do you dislike?

I don't really dislike anything, Drift is an example of a product doing the job as intended. We needed a live chat and it's working as expected.

We need a live chat to help our users using our website and understanding where they had issues and needed help.

Drift is helping us improve our user experience and customer service.

Drift review by Philipp N. N.
Philipp N. N.

"Versatile chatbot for lead capture with great UX"

What do you like best?

Versatile chatbot for lead capture with great UX - The integration via wordpress on our website was super easy. Also, using playbooks when designing chatbots makes it very easy. I like that you human takeover is possible and how leads can be routed. UX is of the product is great.

What do you dislike?

The pricing is rather on the high side. Apart from that there is nothing that I dislike so far. Disclaimer: I'm still on the trial.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the playbooks when you're getting started building your chatbot so you see quickly what is available in the tool.

We use drift for lead capture and lead qualification on our SaaS website.

Drift review by David E.
David E.

"Very easy to setup, scalable and if implemented correctly can be a huge time saver"

What do you like best?

The interface and service is very easy to implement and setup. Lots of FAQ's and they use their chat bots to help you get started, very cool!

What do you dislike?

Pricing plans are limited in my view - either free plan or $400+ a month, seems there should be something in between for businesses starting and need additional functionality but cant justify the monthly spend

Recommendations to others considering the product

make sure your website has enough traffic to justify the cost of a paid Drift subscription to get a decent return on investment

Chat bot allows visitors on website to get simple answers and interact with our staff for more complex questions.

Drift review by Paalika B.
Paalika B.

"Great platform to resolve questions quickly!"

What do you like best?

It is a great platform that allows my colleagues and I to address questions applicants may have about our program. It cuts down the number of emails we receive because we are able to quickly resolve their questions using this live chat. Applicants applying to our program also find it very accessible to communicate with us while working on their applications.

What do you dislike?

We have multiple users using this platform and the tabs "your conversations" vs "participants" is a little confusing. Often I do not have my conversation showing up in the tab I would expect it in.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It saves all of the previous conversations you have had so you can pick up right where you left off with an individual. No need for ticket numbers.

It has cut down the number of emails we receive. Quite often, the emails we receive could be answered with one word answers so this has cut that down significantly. If we do have to address longer questions, its easy to tell the individual over Drift to call us

Drift review by Administrator in Education Management
Administrator in Education Management

"Drift is simple and easy-to-use, and has increased our inbound sales numbers!"

What do you like best?

What I like most about Drift is the customization playbooks. You can create ones for each page on your site and personalize them for prospects and customers.

What do you dislike?

As with any product, if you do not have the enterprise version of Drift there are limitations such as: number of users you can have, routing conversation permissions, etc. Our main issue has been with lead quality. We sell software to schools, so a lot of students get through and dirty up our lead data, we had to turn off our automatic lead creation/Salesforce integration and create them manually to ensure lead quality.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have a lot of quality website traffic, and a team to manage conversations, then Drift is the tool for you.

As a marketer, Drift simplifies the sales process by allowing prospects to contact us immediately. The tool is convenient and the bot personalizes conversations for our prospects, which allow us to tailor the sales process to their specific environment and needs.

Drift review by Pete M.
Pete M.

"Great Product!"

What do you like best?

Drift is a great customer communication tool, and it's free to get started. For more advanced features, you can easily upgrade to a paid plan that will scale with your business. The company is run by a great team and is always very helpful and informative.

What do you dislike?

There are no glaring issues at this time. Drift really takes customer feedback to heart, and is quick to correct bugs that may arise.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I absolutely recommend Drift to any company that is, or is trying to become, customer-centric.

Using Drift allows you to interact with visitors/users of your website/app in real time. This is a tremendous help, as it enables a company's support team to address questions of assist customers immediately. Using their AI can help automate a lot of the support which caters to smaller teams that may have a large customer base.

Drift review by Chris A.
Chris A.

"Customer Support + User Engagement"

What do you like best?

To start with, Drift's chat widget is customizable, looks great, and is very easy to install on most sites (simple line of code in the header, Wordpress plug-in, etc.). The chat experience is good and it integrates directly with Slack so that you can chat from within Slack or within the application. They are constantly adding new features, and improving the experience for both us and our customers.

I love the targeted campaigns, where you can send specific users on your site little unobtrusive messages (or full-screen takeovers), based on very specific data (device type, location, URL visited, etc.). This allows for great user engagement, without much in the way of additional resources.

It has also replaced Freshdesk for our customer support as their paid plans support email communications.

Pricing is very fair for the feature set, as they do not charge a "per user" price like many operating in this space.

What do you dislike?

As a relatively new product, I've come across a few little bugs, but their customer support is phenomenal and is always quick to address any issues.

The free plan is quite limited unless you are operating a very small business, but they've got to make money somehow!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check out the free plan to start and play around with it on a staging/testing site. Make sure to connect with the Drift team before you upgrade to a paid plan as they will hook you up with an (unadvertised) 10-day free trial.

Drift has replaced a few pieces of software/services for us, by rolling a great feature set into one package. We have replaced Smooch (online chat linked to Slack), Freshdesk (e-mail customer support), and Mailchimp (e-mail campaigns) with Drift.

I believe that we have increased our ability to connect with our customers and potential customers, while not increasing the amount of labour required for customer service/support online.

Drift review by Trey G.
Trey G.

"Great ROI - highly recommend"

What do you like best?

Connecting with our website visitors in a proactive way. Allowing our after hours customers to schedule a call with our sales team if they meet certain qualification questions. Their support and success team is second to none.

What do you dislike?

Would be nice if we could use it for our support chat to inside our software/app.

Pulling more leads from our website be it during hours or after hours. Our Drift bot can handle the basic questions and get the chat routed in the best direction so our leads go to sales and customers go to service.

Drift review by Jason L.
Jason L.

"Drift is a game changer."

What do you like best?

Its ease of setup and simple interface makes it a joy to work in. It comes with a free level to start and play before diving deeper, which alleviate the skeptics' reservations about stepping into the Chat Bot universe.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really to dislike yet. I would like slightly more insight/reporting, but even the 'out-of-box' metrics are sufficient.

Having a simple chat bot on the website captures more leads... period. Responding to potential buyers in real-time makes a huge difference compared to having someone fill out a form and wait for the email trail to commence.

Drift review by User

"Drift is an indispensable part of my workday"

What do you like best?

I like how easy they make it to jump into a conversation with someone on your site and track that conversation going forward. Allowing visitors to pick up conversations where they left off helps me keep track of how I can help and allows me to get them to the product that they need.

What do you dislike?

It can be a bit hard to track incoming chats when you are in the middle of something. They give you many different avenues to be notified, but that doesn't mean you will always see it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend using Drift

We have potential customers coming in to ask questions about our product. Drift lets us answer their specific questions immediately and get sales we would not have using traditional landing pages and forms

Drift review by David H.
David H.

"Drift engages my customers"

What do you like best?

I like the interactivity it provides. I can engage visitors on my website around the clock without me having to be available the whole time.

What do you dislike?

Takes experimentation to tune properly. I guess that every customer is different but I don't have a lot of time to tune the system.

Drift engages my users while I work and even when I'm not working. We are starting to get some questions that we normally don't and are booking meetings that we might never have been able to if the customer had to take the initiative to reach out to us.

Drift review by Mike T.
Mike T.

"Drift Playbook Building is Easy and Intuitive"

What do you like best?

Drift's easy and intuitive playbook design is wonderful. I was able to enable chatbots designed for every page of our website with ease. Their development team has thought of everything.

What do you dislike?

My only dislike of the drift platform is the vertical only flow. It is hard to conceptualize the logic tree when there are so many lines running beside it. Introducing horizontal flows would be great.

We currently don't have a great protocol for dealing with current and former clients and our phone system is pretty mediocre so this helps solve their most basic problems or connect them to the proper representative. We also use it for lead generation and setting meetings for the sales team.

Drift review by Christopher F.
Christopher F.

"Incredible software, excellent and knowledgeable team"

What do you like best?

Drift is extraordinarily flexible with how you can engage users on a page, and where they are in their customer journey.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far. Only mistakes have been my own errors.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it. If you have a sales team, this is ideal.

Engaging a variety of customer types in a way that's relevant to them, adjusting the messaging based on what they're interested in, and connecting customers to a large group of experienced sales reps in a way that sets both customer and sales up for success.

Drift review by Scott S.
Scott S.

"It's helped us at CloudApp immensely"

What do you like best?

Being able to easily and instantly set meetings with prospective and current customers.

What do you dislike?

I find the Zendesk integration for our Help Center to be 85% useful, seems like there's a little work left to do there.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't think of Drift as just another support tool. It's definitely got some incredible intelligence behind it which helps you stay focused on the right conversations.

We use attributes (company size, employees, role) in our backend passed over from their Segment integration to target specific customers. We then use those targetted playbooks to automatically set meetings for either customer success (training/onboarding) or for sales.

Drift review by Administrator in Real Estate
Administrator in Real Estate

"B2B SaaS Company Using Drift"

What do you like best?

Setup and kickoff were very easy. We were fortunate to have an incredible Client Success Manager assigned to us when we began working with Drift, she worked 1 on 1 with us to assure our instance was set up the way we needed it to be.

What do you dislike?

There are some quirks that pop up from time to time where we disqualify leads in the chat and they still get pushed through to our CRM as MQLs. We also see older playbooks and past seat holders appear on the chat bot.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Understand how your business will use Drift first. There are plenty of examples the Drift team can work with people on to best optimize their instance, but they won't understand your business the same way you do.

We are trying to interact with web visitors when they typically wouldn't interact with us. We've been able to get more qualified information from prospects before handing them over to our sales team.

Drift review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Nice live chat/bot lead capturing tool, could use improvements"

What do you like best?

Very useful for starting a conversation with website visitors and turning them into top of the funnels leads.

It gives the ability to website visitors to schedule meetings and other events with the admins, which is very useful for sales.

It also allows you to target specific segments of the tracked users/visitors with different messages for better results.

What do you dislike?

The UI needs some serious improvements. Getting back to campaigns, for example, is completely counter-intuitive. As is the fact that you cannot alter the targeting of a campaign once it's published, and you have to create a new one.

The Zapier integration was clunky, had to spend time figuring out what's the difference between a lead and contact to set the correct triggers. Equally bad are the user profile fields. You'd expect that full name/email/phone/country/etc. would be considered standard data fields for all contacts.

Campaigns could be more customizable. For example you cannot setup an "email capture" widget to capture the emails of users who have initiated a conversation but haven't given their email yet.

Last comment: maybe get some inspiration from Autopilot, and provide more pre-setup flows/targeting/messages/templates for the campaigns.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's one of the best solutions for live chat/user engagement/lead generation.

Works good with Segment and Clearbit.

Not very easy to extract user profile data.

Intercom is still ahead.

Drift is a very useful tool for ToFu lead generation. It has indeed worked miracles engaging website visitors.

Also, quite unexpectedly, it has been working as a customer communication tool, which means that there might be grounds for Drift to move in that direction as well. (e.g. provide a bot able to answer pre-determined questions)

Drift review by Eddie C.
Eddie C.

"Drift is awesome for converting leads into qualified prospects quickly. "

What do you like best?

I love that Drift helps normalize the buying process. Starting with a conversation, either led by a bot or live, can help marketing/sales efficiently qualify large amounts of inbound leads that converts to $. The speed of service is quickly realized by the prospect and puts our team in a position of strength when asked how we will support a potential customer.

What do you dislike?

Not much. Sometimes there is a need to refresh the page when conversations start. Nothing that takes too much time or effort.

Efficiencies through qualifying a very large amount of interest and converting interest into a potential buyer. Getting prospects engaged at an early stage helps create a supportive process (to their needs) that our end users very much enjoy.

"Drift is Great"

What do you like best?

I love the ability to connect with individuals who come to our site and provide them with the information they need to navigate or quickly answer any questions they have. It is a fantastic way to engage with potential clients. I also like that there are pop up capabilities, especially being in marketing it helps promote our events.

What do you dislike?

It is tricky because it has a robotic feel, and we use our images to humanize ourselves, but sometimes we just feel like a bot.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend drift, the quality of support is so high that it really makes all the difference! I have worked with other vendors that weren't as helpful and supportive, they are available to do walk throughs and reviews really quickly.

We are solving ease of entry into our product. Because we can so quickly chat with people who come to our web page, we can identify MQL and SQL faster.

Drift review by Daniel P.
Daniel P.

"Great way to catch every lead!"

What do you like best?

Drift's real-time view of chat in's allows us to see who is visiting our website as they are there.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the automation doesn't work and it comes across as if the robot we have setup doesn't want to assist them. Better filter logic would help this out a lot.

We have been able to get in touch with a much higher volume of potential customers who visit our website, and connect with them right as they are on our site like never before!

Drift review by Harshit S.
Harshit S.

"Communications and engagement simplified"

What do you like best?

I personally love how easy it is to get it setup and design "playbooks" for engaging prospects and customers. We now have a much more streamlined sales communication process, that is to Drift.

What do you dislike?

Would have loved for drift to be a standalone CRM for startups rather than offering integrations. Would be great to see drift become our one stop shop for e-commerce transactional communication with customers too.

Conversion rate optimisation through sales support for prospects.

Drift review by Consultant

"Taking Client Capture Process to the Next Level! "

What do you like best?

Drift is easy to use and seamless on both ends, for the customer and for the retailer. Drift is a very non-invasive approach of capturing customer info.

What do you dislike?

I wished I could use my own PDF files or pictures for the takeover messages.

As a brand new company we are able to answer questions potential clients have, book/change appointments, set up wedding parties or talk to sales person live.

Being able to explain who we are and what we offer at the convenience of the customer has been very beneficial to our business process. Customers who are new to bespoke suiting can get all the info they need without ever having to step into the store.

Drift review by User in Professional Training & Coaching
User in Professional Training & Coaching

"I Love Drift"

What do you like best?

Their product is A grade, their service is A grade. Their team is experienced and it shows. At the end of the day it's the results that I love the most. Our website traffic to lead average increased 100%. When we had problem our CSM or their special consultants would help us.

What do you dislike?

I dislike minor things, like how you have to click update after each change and other small things. Honestly though, they push updates so often I wouldn't be surprised to see all my small quails gone.

They are growing really quickly so sometimes with that you have down sides but they are doing a good job getting ahead of everything.

Drift allows our website visitors to self-book meetings or chat with sales. It's great when leads self-book for calls. You know who is serious and who still needs to be in marketing. Our website eyeball to lead conversion went up 100%.

Drift review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Looks sleek. Until you get under the hood and have to deal with their support"

What do you like best?

Looks cool. Relatively easy to install with a plugin.

What do you dislike?

They can't even use their own tool properly. I sat on a chat with their support team for an hour trying to get an answer to a bug when we installed. When I got impatient waiting and say "Hello are you still there?" they'd have someone else come on and tell me the previous person was busy. This happened multiple times. The entire time the chat window said that the person I was talking to was online yet they wouldn't respond to my messages until I had prodded them multiple times.

They switched our Customer Success Manager without telling us. I only found out because I called about an issue asking for our previous CSM and was told that person wasn't our CSM anymore. Then the person asked me if I would like our new CSM to email an introduction. Really?

Then this person had the audacity to make excuses because they are in "growth" mode. Wow, why is that important to me and why are you letting that impact my business?

The product itself is buggy and hard to use on the back-end. Not intuitive at all. It tries to identify people based on the email address they give but fails miserably. Out of 5 visitors we had that gave us their email, it correctly identified 2 of them and completely misidentified 2 more.

Converting web traffic into leads and conversations. None

Drift review by Justin L.
Justin L.

"Drift is easy and helpful"

What do you like best?

Ease of use to log in and out, and the fluidity of the communication with potential clients

What do you dislike?

I would like more customization options with the bots

Capturing clients who have an immediate question and don't want to wait for a contact form. I've had meaningful conversations with several people, some booked immediately and others left with a positive feeling about our company, even though we didn't have what they were looking for.

Drift review by Kevin H.
Kevin H.

"Good website chat platform"

What do you like best?

I like that you can easily configure the parameters of the chat such as date/time its available. And that it records and auto responds during offline hours.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I miss the alerts on my computer. It could be a problem my environment or the software, not really sure. Aside from that I generally like the product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is good software that will satisfies your needs in a chat service integrated into your website!

We use it to interact with customers and potential customer on our website! It makes it easy to integrate live chat and its easier for our customers than submitting forms.

Drift review by Justin M.
Justin M.

"Simple, Easy, and Growing Fast"

What do you like best?

There's been a lot to like so far. The product is extremely intuitive to use and has allowed every member of our company to interact with users with ease. Pushing notifications to Slack has allowed the entire team to see what's going on with our users, and lets us respond quickly without having to sit inside of the application or our email.

The team iterates extremely quickly and has a lot of exciting things on the way. They're great at customer experience in their own right, and use their own product, helping them to improve it even further.

What do you dislike?

Any bug or issue encountered has been handled very quickly, so it's hard to say much. Maybe the fact that they're limited now, but that's changing very quickly. We're excited to see what Driftt comes out with going forward.

Recommendations to others considering the product

While they might not have everything you're looking for, expect them to soon. The team moves fast and listens to their customers very closely. They're great to work with and honestly care about how you do things and what you would find useful.

We've primarily been using Driftt as a customer support tool. Driftt has allowed us to easily incorporate the entire team into our support efforts and give rapid and effective support to our users (something that hasn't gone unnoticed).

We're excited to use some of the more robust tools that the team is currently building (a variety of campaigns for both in-app and email outreach to selected user segment).

Drift review by Georgi M.
Georgi M.

"Great live chat and chatbot functionality, outstanding customer support"

What do you like best?

Easy to use interface, great customer support and an evolving feature set.

What do you dislike?

Some of the integrations are a bit limited, especially in terms of syncing data

Helps us connect with leads on our website in realtime and answer queries about pricing and functionality instantly. This has lead to a better conversion rate compared to using forms.

Drift review by Ben N.
Ben N.

"Constantly Innovating"

What do you like best?

A fast-moving company that is constantly innovating their solutions. You can do some amazing things with their chatbot and auto-scheduled meetings.

What do you dislike?

They sometimes feel like a start-up in how things are rolled out, but they make up for that with record response times.

Reducing the lag time between when a meeting or demo is requested and when it is scheduled for both the client and rep's calendar.

Drift review by Jeremy R.
Jeremy R.

"Promising start, can't wait to see where Driftt goes next"

What do you like best?

Driftt is a pleasure to use across our product management, marketing and customer success teams. Unlike many of the other options we've tried out, Driftt clearly understands the needs of product marketers and is building *the* tool for our users. The design makes the product a joy to use and the pace of iteration and improvement is amazing to watch.

What do you dislike?

Still early days, so a number of features we'd like to see (e.g. email fallback for NPS surveys) are coming soon. We want them now! :)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it!

As a SaaS solution provider, driving our customers' success is our #1 goal. Driftt gives us exactly the tools we need to run campaigns to drive that success and understand what is and isn't working for our customers. We're still rolling out the tool, but have already completed our first NPS survey of our customers with unbelievable ease.

Drift review by Dave H.
Dave H.

"Lead Conversations Right Now!"

What do you like best?

Drift allows users to initiate quick conversations and get immediate answers to product questions without the friction of lead forms. Great addition to our top-of-the-funnel process!

What do you dislike?

So far so good. The integration to our website was a snap

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it! Great tool

Drift shortens the sales cycle with immediate customer discussions which help lead assignment challenges

Drift review by User in Internet

"Great new way to collect leads!"

What do you like best?

Signed up for Drift, onboarded, and that same week closed a deal after a 30 minute chat convo. Also, we’ve used it to double webinar registration. Overall I’m happy with the success of switching from a traditional lead form.

What do you dislike?

It’s great that they constantly update their product, however, it also causes some glitches due to the speed they’re building at. Every release we change something in our process because it gets thrown of a bit. I have to ask support for help constantly.

Collecting leads; faster sales process; more engaged customers

Drift review by User in Information Technology and Services

"It works - just don't get high hopes for Sales Generation"

What do you like best?

The interface itself is fairly smooth to use but does have a learning curve to it. The ability to interact with your website visitors is clearly the best feature.

What do you dislike?

It attracts a good deal of vulgar responses and aggression but is not the platform's fault per say. I would like to see the UI be a little more intuitive going forward, including the ability to switch between threads seamlessly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

LiveChat opens a new can of worms. Explore other areas of Lead Generation before simply opening the floodgates to your anonymous website visitors.

Lead Generation and Website Traffic to Lead Conversion

Drift review by Dana Y.
Dana Y.

"Easy to implement chat software"

What do you like best?

Very turn-key with better branding and automation options than others we looked at

What do you dislike?

Salesforce integration could use some work - if you chose to pass leads over, everything gets added. There needs to be an approval step between the two systems for unqualified inquiries.

Real-time sales/marketing chat

Drift review by Ross C.
Ross C.

"Easy to setup, easy to use, and it works"

What do you like best?

The simplicity of the setup and quality of the onboarding.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything I didn't like about the product.

We needed a free chat feature for our website—nothing fancy—and Drift fit the bill.

Drift review by Administrator

"Effective way to communicate with prospects in real-time"

What do you like best?

Drift is chat-first, so their functionality for real-time communication is better than what's provided by e.g. HubSpot, Intercom. They're releasing interesting features at a rapid pace. It's intuitive, and sales teams can pick up on it quickly. They're responsive and they really do love their customers.

What do you dislike?

Reporting can be buggy and is not particularly customizable.

We're using Drift on high-intent pages for our prospects that want to speak with someone right away. We've actually found that bots *decrease* our conversions on forms when we're not available, so we're using it real-time during business hours only. Drift deals are bigger and close faster than our other lead sources.

Drift review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Awesome but expensive"

What do you like best?

The chatbots are truly powerful, they basically allow you to capture leads while you are sleeping. Also the variety in triggers ensures that you always have the right conversation for the right segment.

What do you dislike?

Building the bots sequences is not as intuitive as it could be, also it requires a completely different mindset (in terms of tone of the communication)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider well if the volume and quality of traffic coming to your page motivates the kind of investment Drift requires. Their customer success service is great so count on their help, but take into account that someone in Marketing will have to dedicate it quite some time in the implementation and testing phases.

Increasing conversion rates and customer satisfaction

Drift review by Executive Sponsor in Computer Software
Executive Sponsor in Computer Software

"Strong chat product, great innovative company"

What do you like best?

Innovated around the chat experience for websites. And lots more innovation coming from this ever evolving company.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally buggy but their support and engineering team has been all over it. We had early issues with HubSpot integration, and they nailed it on a new release.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Strong software, and even better - a great company to partner with and they are rapidly evolving software in the sales & marketing space.

Accelerating website visitors into conversations with sales reps.

Drift review by User

"I didn't know there was a junction between chats and details till I drifted in here!"

What do you like best?

The customer's data gets pulled in so seamlessly and the user interface rocks for a business app :D

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there are glitches in the conversation count. Like it goes into negative counting all of a sudden. But other than that, perfect!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Drift is always there to connect! :)

We don't solve our problem, we solve the customer's problems:) The benefits of a genuine support can't be put in words!

Drift review by User in Computer Software

"user of drift"

What do you like best?

the chatbot functionality is great where we can have different playbooks to decipher between good quality leads and not so great leads

What do you dislike?

notifications are very poor. I have to constantly refresh my page to receive notifications. It can be glitchy

Recommendations to others considering the product

Play around with different playbooks, be open to trying new workflows.

trying to generate more MQLs for our team

Drift review by Jonathan K.
Jonathan K.

"Better way to capture information"

What do you like best?

The idea of collecting information without the use of a form

What do you dislike?

Playbooks can be tricky and take some time to set up properly

Increase of conversions on our website

"Great for Support"

What do you like best?

I like the easy web integration, but what I like the most is the custom meeting URL that allows customers to pick the best time to meet.

What do you dislike?

Can't easily turn off how the chat pop-up behaves.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take advantage of their demo.

Mainly quick support. We also do a lot of product demos, and scheduling them using the Drift is really easy.

Drift review by User in Events Services
User in Events Services

"drift is a cool way to attract customers who visit your site"

What do you like best?

so it's really cool to be able to find out who has been visiting your site. i have met a bunch of people who are interested in my services or want to interview me through drift.

What do you dislike?

the price of the paid version is relatively high.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great way to speak with people visiting your website.

connecting with web visitors

Drift review by Sangram V.
Sangram V.

"Best way to talk to your future customers"

What do you like best?

It's easy and human way of connecting with future customers

What do you dislike?

The monthly updates may be too much for the frequency to keep up.

Talk directly to future customers without any forms and hassle.

If that person is ready to chat, there is no reason to delay them.

Drift review by Chris W.
Chris W.

"Great service and support!"

What do you like best?

The feature set grows regularly and community feedback appears to be taken on

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it runs slow (based in the Philippines currently)

Lead generation

Drift review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Easy to begin, very easy to setup!"

What do you like best?

Love the bot features, and we already see leads coming from our own website!

What do you dislike?

The Drift email connection takes a bit getting used to.

Filling out forms for demos takes quite awhile to get replies from, and sometimes they are missed opportunities. Strike while the iron is hot!

Drift review by User in Consumer Electronics
User in Consumer Electronics

"Drift Review"

What do you like best?

Drift is very easy to use and visually pleasing. We use it as a live chat. The play books and bots should help customers find the answers to the FAQs they have when put into place.

What do you dislike?

If you do not pay for more expensive access, the play books and bots are very simple. Likewise, it is very difficult to search through old conversations and pull information.

We are looking for a cheaper live chat and realized we are one of the first doing that with Drift.

Drift review by User

"Amazing tool with great customer service!"

What do you like best?

The personalized help I received from my Drift rep. She walked me through every drift bot I was making through a shared screen and is always incredibly responsive.

What do you dislike?

The capabilities of the bot are limited in some cases.

It's increasing engagement on all our sites

Drift review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Want to help your customers with perfect 24* 7 support? .............use Drift!"

What do you like best?

integrations with different other software, their customer support....... well....everything in drift !

What do you dislike?

I do find anything yet to dislike as its helping me to give a good customer support to our customers and flexibility to use on different application however I would suggest to get an android app of drift so I can help our customers even if I am not using my laptop.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly Recommended

We are using drift as customer support in app messenger for our website and the benefit is quite explanatory here that we are serving better in terms of customers support to suspects, prospects and existing customers

"Amazing tool"

What do you like best?

The tool is easy to install and communicate with. The staff at Drift are also accessible and friendly.

What do you dislike?

Not easy to find in app store. Please have a direct link on driff site for future users to download.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Amazing tool, every business should have. Just two days of installing DRIFT my business booked several jobs. This was without potential consumer filling out our regular online form. Incredible technology, especially for younger generation who want the answers now without the wait.

n/a