Drift

Drift

Drift makes it easier for people to buy from your business through real-time one-on-one conversations. When you connect Drift’s conversational marketing platform to your website, you will generate more qualified leads using our bots, and book more meetings for your sales team.

Work for Drift?

Drift review by <span>Alex H.</span>
Alex H.

My Go-To Chat Tool for Several Reasons

Validated Review
What do you like best?

There is always something special about a free, entry-level version of a product. With Drift, you get more than the typical lite or stripped down version. It is really awesome to be able to utilize their customizable branded chat on any website I create. It goes along way in providing even more value to my clients. Love it!

What do you dislike?

I have no complaints. If you want to add amazing capabilities, these guys have *many* to offer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It’s got super powerful features if you need and the price point to love if you don’t. A win either way.

We are using drift to provide a much more welcoming presence and personality to the visitors of our e-commerce shop. It allows us to communicate more easily and provide helpful information at a moment’s notice, without complication. It has been a very helpful tool and will only grow in its service to us as we grow with our business. Highly recommended.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Drift
Drift review by <span>Rachel M.</span>
Rachel M.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

One of the best features of Drift is the mobile app. This ensures we don't miss a lead and can communicate with our clients no matter where we are. The automatic messages drift sends to customers is also a key feature our company enjoys.

What do you dislike?

It's not easy to see who is on what page of the website. I've used other live chat platforms that have much stronger analytics. But for our small company who's not selling a product, Drift works great!

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a very cost effective live chat platform that is sure to improve your customer service.

We are able to promote our blog a lot more using Drift because if anyone has a question we can answer with a direct link to our blog. We've gotten a lot more leads from the Drift chat because customers see that we're willing to help with the automated messages they receive.

0 of 0 found this helpful.

What Live Chat solution do you use?

Drift review by <span>Edward J.</span>
Edward J.

It's decent

Validated Review
What do you like best?

We love to use Drift. It's easy to use, beautiful, and clean. The features are pretty full and unique. The bot features are nice and it makes the software look like it's more professional and advanced. I would say that the best feature is the ability to chat. After all, this is a chatting software and that people need a way for people to chat. Drift makes it more efficient for me to handle my support questions live. I also like how there is an app for Drift.

What do you dislike?

The problem with Drift is that the online and offline hours have to be switched on and off manually if you're on the free plan. This is a hassle and should be a basic feature for the free plan. I think they should definitely add this feature.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you look at the features you want and how much you are willing to pay.

We get messages on our site with questions. It's such an easy way to accept support questions live.

Drift review by <span>Skyler L.</span>
Skyler L.
Validated Review

Makes our small sales team seem larger

Validated Review
What do you like best?

The ability to set hours and have conversations automatically pushed to people on my team who are available to respond. I also appreciate that it gathers some details about the user who is engaging in communication such as their location, email address, and where they pinged from.

What do you dislike?

I would like for more of the advanced options (such as a more robust bot) to be available to the lower subscription options.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Because there isn't much in the way of a bot to take care of leads that come in during off hours in the lower subscription plans, consider how your team is staffed when selecting your model

Helps us interact with customers who would ordinarily skip past our contact forms, this means increased engagement with our site.

Drift review by <span>Paalika B.</span>
Paalika B.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

It is a great platform that allows my colleagues and I to address questions applicants may have about our program. It cuts down the number of emails we receive because we are able to quickly resolve their questions using this live chat. Applicants applying to our program also find it very accessible to communicate with us while working on their applications.

What do you dislike?

We have multiple users using this platform and the tabs "your conversations" vs "participants" is a little confusing. Often I do not have my conversation showing up in the tab I would expect it in.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It saves all of the previous conversations you have had so you can pick up right where you left off with an individual. No need for ticket numbers.

It has cut down the number of emails we receive. Quite often, the emails we receive could be answered with one word answers so this has cut that down significantly. If we do have to address longer questions, its easy to tell the individual over Drift to call us

Drift review by Administrator in Education Management
Administrator in Education Management
What do you like best?

What I like most about Drift is the customization playbooks. You can create ones for each page on your site and personalize them for prospects and customers.

What do you dislike?

As with any product, if you do not have the enterprise version of Drift there are limitations such as: number of users you can have, routing conversation permissions, etc. Our main issue has been with lead quality. We sell software to schools, so a lot of students get through and dirty up our lead data, we had to turn off our automatic lead creation/Salesforce integration and create them manually to ensure lead quality.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have a lot of quality website traffic, and a team to manage conversations, then Drift is the tool for you.

As a marketer, Drift simplifies the sales process by allowing prospects to contact us immediately. The tool is convenient and the bot personalizes conversations for our prospects, which allow us to tailor the sales process to their specific environment and needs.

Learn more about Drift

Drift Videos

Drift Downloads

Learning about Drift?

* We monitor all Drift reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.