Drip

Drip is a marketing automation tool that allows user to craft every interaction with leads, trial users and customers like an artisan, send custom emails based on user behavior and automate marketing for a fraction of the price of the major players.

Work for Drip?

Video Review

Drip review by <span>Christie M.</span>
Christie M.

Drip Makes Me Smart!

What do you like best?

Using Drip is super simple to use and their customer service is absolutely top notch. With Drip's built-in tagging, funnels, etc. I am much smarter in my marketing efforts and can really track my clients and where they are within my EatTrainWin host of products.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that people cannot resubscribe via a LeadPage after they may have unsubscribed from my mailing list. And what's even worse, is they think they have successfully subscribed and don't know of the failure.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I encourage other entrepreneurs to start with Drip rather than using a lower-priced option they will outgrow. I wish I had gone directly to Drip.

Drip allows me to know exactly what stage each client is in at any given time. On one screen I can see their entire history which makes it very easy to segment my list and send only the relevant emails to each person.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Drip
Drip review by <span>Elisa D.</span>
Elisa D.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Complicated email marketing made easy

What do you like best?

The interface that Drip uses is one of the most user friendly that I've encountered in over a decade of using similar systems. You don't have to go digging for different areas, they are right where you'd expect them to be. When they aren't (or if you are having one of "those days" and can't find the answer) their support team is amazing. They've helped me build entire automation sequences when I was struggling.

What do you dislike?

If you don't have a developer on hand, some of the more complicated features that require some programming or scripts might be a challenge.

It allows us to keep in touch with our readers every other weekend, while also offering downloads and free courses that we can deliver direct to their inbox. I've recently used a campaign as well to match with Teachable so that I can send emails at 6 AM in my student's time zone, rather than only in US time zones.

What Email Marketing solution do you use?

Drip review by <span>Bailey  F.</span>
Bailey F.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Best automation software! Great business tool.

What do you like best?

Drip is very user friendly and simple to learn. Email marking has never been more of a breeze. You can see your conversions and clicks to see what's really working in your campaigns. Making specific lists for different options is very helpful as well as things like abandoned cart recovery reminders.

What do you dislike?

I haven't actually found anything that I dislike about Drip yet. It took me a little bit to figure out formulating the email campaigns in the builder at first but after I figured it out it was a breeze.

We have solved the issues of connecting with our different customers as we work with both individuals as well as businesses. Being able to offer specialized marketing and information for each of our demographics has been exceptionally helpful. We can also see what information has the most interaction as well as what works and what doesn't.

Drip review by <span>Ryan I.</span>
Ryan I.

Very good, but specialized

What do you like best?

They clearly have built this product with their particular customers in mind. There are certain features that other email providers do not offer, and in drip they're incredibly straightforward and easy to use. For example, I haven't seen website behavior triggers in a product at this price. Usually you need one of the big providers, or a quality API to do some of what Drip does out of the box.

What do you dislike?

Same--they built the product with their customers in mind, which means that there are other features (like pretty responsive email templates) that they just don't have.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check out their trial, ask questions of their support staff. There are things the platform does surprisingly well but also things they really haven't built in yet. It's great value for the money if these are the features you need. I would say they're kind of weak on reporting, and you can use another service for designing responsive emails and then just paste the HTML into Drip.

Marketing automation without using a developer, quickly building rule-based customer journeys, and their tagging system that makes segmentation extremely easy.

Drip review by <span>Nikki S.</span>
Nikki S.

The perfect combination of simplicity and power

What do you like best?

The powerful automation builder that allows you to visualise exactly what will happen, and there's a great range of triggers and actions.

What do you dislike?

The new interface colours. I thought I'd get used to it, but I still find the black and pink really harsh to look at.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The only thing Drip doesn't have compared to a really expensive marketing platform is a full CRM, but if you don't need that, then Drip is the perfect solution. And you can customise Drip heavily so ultimately you can make it do whatever you need it to.

I use it to ensure that anyone who signs up to one of my lists is fully introduced to me without any effort on my part and it works beautifully. I'm also now using it for follow-up emails after customers place orders.

Drip review by <span>Paul A.</span>
Paul A.

Email automation on steroids

What do you like best?

DRIP is the one and only service that offer a 100% FREE account and get to experience a complete ESP service account, on steroids, and I mean it ! You get to use things like automated workflows, lead scoring , tons of integration, analytics etc.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that you only get 100 contacts free. :-)

It does not offer landing pages or social media integration but there is ways around it. But we may see these features very soon.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'd recommend start with free DRIP account is limited to 100 leads– which is more than enough to get you started. But if you have more its okay, just setup a trial period and move along, it will gives you time to learn and get to discover its full capbilities/great features on the free version before start paying to increase and build your audience. Plus side, it gives you time to setup multiple campaigns so you can try, test and improve.

If you're serious and want to take your email marketing to the next level, then you should seriously consider Drip. It offers you many blueprint options out-of-the-box which is (a bonus) great to get you up-and-running in less than an hour. Drip offers solid tutorials, docs, videos and it is totally versatile, flexible and not expensive for what you get.

You only need to plan, name your campaigns, and select one of the pre-design email templates.

Drip’s gets you (thinking) going even further with its segmenting capabilities allowing you to elaborate and/or craft out niche groups of people if you fancy offering a promo or limited time offer.

I would highly recommend Drip if you're selling consulting services, e-products and/or courses then do not hesitate as Drip offers a super intuitive visual builder allowing you to create marketing automations with just a few clicks - seriously is that simple. Add a superbe marketing automation solution to your business and expect a boost in your sales and conversions.

Also, Leadpages merge/acquire DRIP recently, so this also tells us that Drip is going to be here for the long haul.

Good luck.

I get to use email broadcast, sequences and workflows to promote my services. I have simply double my subscribers.

Learn more about Drip

Drip Videos

Learning about Drip?

* We monitor all Drip reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Drip