Drip

Drip

Drip is a marketing automation tool that allows user to craft every interaction with leads, trial users and customers like an artisan, send custom emails based on user behavior and automate marketing for a fraction of the price of the major players.

Work for Drip?

Learning about Drip?

Drip Reviews

Ask Drip a Question
Showing 152 Drip reviews
Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Drip
Drip review by Jessica D.
Jessica D.

"Drip Customer Review"

What do you like best?

I love the workflows that allow me to see the big picture for my email nurture sequences. It really helps me to map out the process for taking my customer from initial contact to the sales email.

What do you dislike?

Drip has so many features it's not great for beginners. I would prefer a drag 'n drop style builder for the emails to make them easier to meet my design aesthetic. The great news is that Drip has a FANTASTIC support team who are amazing at pointing you at the right resources or walking you through specific solutions for you.

Creating amazing personalization and automation in my email nurture sequences. I really signed up for the workflows and the ability to personalize and Drip has definitely delivered on those aspects. I think I'm only using a fraction of its capability but I look forward to learning more in the future.

What Email Marketing solution do you use?

Drip review by Christie M.
Christie M.

"Drip Makes Me Smart!"

What do you like best?

Using Drip is super simple to use and their customer service is absolutely top notch. With Drip's built-in tagging, funnels, etc. I am much smarter in my marketing efforts and can really track my clients and where they are within my EatTrainWin host of products.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that people cannot resubscribe via a LeadPage after they may have unsubscribed from my mailing list. And what's even worse, is they think they have successfully subscribed and don't know of the failure.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I encourage other entrepreneurs to start with Drip rather than using a lower-priced option they will outgrow. I wish I had gone directly to Drip.

Drip allows me to know exactly what stage each client is in at any given time. On one screen I can see their entire history which makes it very easy to segment my list and send only the relevant emails to each person.

Drip review by Elisa D.
Elisa D.

"Complicated email marketing made easy"

What do you like best?

The interface that Drip uses is one of the most user friendly that I've encountered in over a decade of using similar systems. You don't have to go digging for different areas, they are right where you'd expect them to be. When they aren't (or if you are having one of "those days" and can't find the answer) their support team is amazing. They've helped me build entire automation sequences when I was struggling.

What do you dislike?

If you don't have a developer on hand, some of the more complicated features that require some programming or scripts might be a challenge.

It allows us to keep in touch with our readers every other weekend, while also offering downloads and free courses that we can deliver direct to their inbox. I've recently used a campaign as well to match with Teachable so that I can send emails at 6 AM in my student's time zone, rather than only in US time zones.

Drip review by Bailey  F.
Bailey F.

"Best automation software! Great business tool. "

What do you like best?

Drip is very user friendly and simple to learn. Email marking has never been more of a breeze. You can see your conversions and clicks to see what's really working in your campaigns. Making specific lists for different options is very helpful as well as things like abandoned cart recovery reminders.

What do you dislike?

I haven't actually found anything that I dislike about Drip yet. It took me a little bit to figure out formulating the email campaigns in the builder at first but after I figured it out it was a breeze.

We have solved the issues of connecting with our different customers as we work with both individuals as well as businesses. Being able to offer specialized marketing and information for each of our demographics has been exceptionally helpful. We can also see what information has the most interaction as well as what works and what doesn't.

Drip review by Ryan I.
Ryan I.

"Very good, but specialized"

What do you like best?

They clearly have built this product with their particular customers in mind. There are certain features that other email providers do not offer, and in drip they're incredibly straightforward and easy to use. For example, I haven't seen website behavior triggers in a product at this price. Usually you need one of the big providers, or a quality API to do some of what Drip does out of the box.

What do you dislike?

Same--they built the product with their customers in mind, which means that there are other features (like pretty responsive email templates) that they just don't have.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check out their trial, ask questions of their support staff. There are things the platform does surprisingly well but also things they really haven't built in yet. It's great value for the money if these are the features you need. I would say they're kind of weak on reporting, and you can use another service for designing responsive emails and then just paste the HTML into Drip.

Marketing automation without using a developer, quickly building rule-based customer journeys, and their tagging system that makes segmentation extremely easy.

Drip review by Nikki S.
Nikki S.

"The perfect combination of simplicity and power "

What do you like best?

The powerful automation builder that allows you to visualise exactly what will happen, and there's a great range of triggers and actions.

What do you dislike?

The new interface colours. I thought I'd get used to it, but I still find the black and pink really harsh to look at.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The only thing Drip doesn't have compared to a really expensive marketing platform is a full CRM, but if you don't need that, then Drip is the perfect solution. And you can customise Drip heavily so ultimately you can make it do whatever you need it to.

I use it to ensure that anyone who signs up to one of my lists is fully introduced to me without any effort on my part and it works beautifully. I'm also now using it for follow-up emails after customers place orders.

Drip review by Paul A.
Paul A.

"Email automation on steroids"

What do you like best?

DRIP is the one and only service that offer a 100% FREE account and get to experience a complete ESP service account, on steroids, and I mean it ! You get to use things like automated workflows, lead scoring , tons of integration, analytics etc.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that you only get 100 contacts free. :-)

It does not offer landing pages or social media integration but there is ways around it. But we may see these features very soon.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'd recommend start with free DRIP account is limited to 100 leads– which is more than enough to get you started. But if you have more its okay, just setup a trial period and move along, it will gives you time to learn and get to discover its full capbilities/great features on the free version before start paying to increase and build your audience. Plus side, it gives you time to setup multiple campaigns so you can try, test and improve.

If you're serious and want to take your email marketing to the next level, then you should seriously consider Drip. It offers you many blueprint options out-of-the-box which is (a bonus) great to get you up-and-running in less than an hour. Drip offers solid tutorials, docs, videos and it is totally versatile, flexible and not expensive for what you get.

You only need to plan, name your campaigns, and select one of the pre-design email templates.

Drip’s gets you (thinking) going even further with its segmenting capabilities allowing you to elaborate and/or craft out niche groups of people if you fancy offering a promo or limited time offer.

I would highly recommend Drip if you're selling consulting services, e-products and/or courses then do not hesitate as Drip offers a super intuitive visual builder allowing you to create marketing automations with just a few clicks - seriously is that simple. Add a superbe marketing automation solution to your business and expect a boost in your sales and conversions.

Also, Leadpages merge/acquire DRIP recently, so this also tells us that Drip is going to be here for the long haul.

Good luck.

I get to use email broadcast, sequences and workflows to promote my services. I have simply double my subscribers.

Drip review by Becky D.
Becky D.

"Marketing automation software that is fun to build in the intuitive workflow setup"

What do you like best?

Better than usual email open rates + ease of building workflows + trigger links

What do you dislike?

It's hard to move workflow pieces around, the CRM functionality is very light and unpolished

Recommendations to others considering the product

The price is great with all the capabilities of automation and list management. I wish the CRM functionality was more intuitive and polished. But, having tried several other alternatives, including Infusionsoft, ConvertKit, and GetResponse, I will be staying with Drip for the foreseeable future.

I use Drip to deliver content to paid subscribers of a book club. The email open rates are better than I expected with Drip.

I also use Drip to deliver a lead generating marketing course via email + automation. This helps me segment and personalize my prospecting activities from leads generated.

Drip review by Bhargav K.
Bhargav K.

"Drip is an Email Wonderland"

What do you like best?

The best part is the flexibility & advanced segmentation options which makes us more confident when we send an email.

We don't don't know what we would have been into without the Tags & Lead scoring features.

And, Ofcourse we love the email delivery quality which Drip has been so far.

What do you dislike?

We don't dislike anything in Drip but we would love to have drag and drop email builder which sometimes helps a lot in sending attractive newsletters.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Come on in! You won't regret....

Email personalization is a great thing which we always admire & reaching the customer's primary inbox was a big issue for us and after Switching to Drip, we have seen a tremendous increase in the open rates & CTRs.

Drip review by S. Alexandre L.
S. Alexandre L.

"Great idea, falls short on delivery for more advanced scenarios. Terrible support experience."

What do you like best?

The workflow editor is simple, and its breadth of triggers is good. Emails are delivered within a reasonable delay, and are what you'd expect them to be. In short, I like the dream of Drip.co! If all its aspects worked, it'd be genius.

What do you dislike?

Their support staff are not rapid, and so far: unhelpful, and very generic. There are a lot of pitfalls in setting things up if you dig beyond email-only actuation (using their editor).

The web hook system delivers events with irregular delays; sometimes spanning as long as 15 minutes for a simple 'clicked link' type of event. What's more the webhook intermittently disables itself citing 'timeout' that's actually not possible. Hosted on AWS Gateway with a Lambda execution; we had zero downtime or errors in our Cloudwatch logs (serverless!). These considerations make testing complex flows quite a chore. Launching new workflows is not very simple as a result. I imagine once they're up and running this is a bit more of a non-issue.

We'd had trouble with their 'visited site' javascript-based tag. The tag was there, loaded via GTM as instructed in their knowledgebase -- but our workflows never reported the visit event. Having contacted their support via their support form, several days later, we're told "tag isn't there, try again" (when the tag is clearly there, something that could be identified with any browser tool). They actually maintained on two subsequent ticket replies, that the tag wasn't there...

To launch our workflow, we had to program all kinds of workarounds using their __s tag, firing events to their REST api instead of relying on their javascript tool. What a time investment.

I suspect that they have brilliant engineers, but that the success staff isn't quite as knowledgeable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider your use case; if advanced, consider alternatives.

Simply trying to help our clients along a nurture path, to provide the best experience possible.

Drip review by Emmanuel Q.
Emmanuel Q.

"Marketing automation for all scales of business"

What do you like best?

Drip is that rare tool that genuinely works well for both small as well as huge businesses. Super intuitive user interface means there's almost no learning curve, but powerful features are just around the corner when you're ready for them.

I'm also a huge fan of the team. They're very candid about what's going on and there's a degree of transparency and humility that is rare with Saas businesses. Engaging with them, you have the sense that they genuinely want your business to succeed. Support team, especially, is extremely helpful.

Finally, there's a super active and supportive Facebook group associated Drip where lots of people share ideas about making the most of the product.

I've introduced multiple clients to Drip and they marvel at what they can do with it. It's literally the beating heart of my digital marketing efforts - the rest of my stack hooks into it in one way or another - and it's pretty much where I'm planting my flag for the long term. I can't see myself looking for an alternative for a long, long time.

What do you dislike?

On the lowest paid tier, support team can take a day or so to get back to you, which is generally okay, unless something is a bit of an emergency. That said, when the support team responds, they're always extremely helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take advantage of the free tier to give a spin. Join the Facebook group associated with the product and ask for advice and recommendations.

I use Drip as follows:

- use Drip to store *all* my customer details, not just name and email, so it acts as my CRM

- I integrate all my other lead acquisition and lead gen tools into it (eg. Eventbrite, Instapage, CraftCMS, Upscribe, Zapier), so it's super easy to set up complex marketing flows

- use Drip for all my email marketing

- use Drip to deliver lead magnets

- use Drip as my lead scoring system

Drip review by Rony C.
Rony C.

"Really easy to use once you learn it well."

What do you like best?

It's very simple to use and let's you decouple marketing and development better, making complex automation problems simple to use. Live chat support is also great and helpful, even though sometimes not even they know the answer to some questions right away.

What do you dislike?

I have a hard time figuring out which events take place first when you have multiple triggers for the same event in workflows and rules. I have had to try out sometimes and use delays as workarounds to make sure my automation use case would work in the correct order. They could be clearer in the docs. I have also found some of their examples in their docs simply don't work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Drip is a great tool for automating your onboarding proccess if you have a saas product. You just have events get sent to drip and use workflows and rules to automate your onboarding proccess. It's much more simple than their expensive alternatives. Their pricing is great when you compare them to infusionsoft, where you get tons of features you will never use.

Sign up flow optimization for a saas product. It is like a 24h onboarding agent, implemented in a very easy to use and iterate.

Drip review by Matt P.
Matt P.

"Like the service... could be better"

What do you like best?

It has made sending email campaigns better. It has made life easier after the initial set up.

What do you dislike?

Getting my lists approved at times. Lack of options to customize the emails. Customer service has been pretty hit or miss. It can be really helpful and quick or kind of slow and not helpful at all. I told one customer service rep about the difficulties I was having and he offered directions for me to cancel my account.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Maybe look in to others with less restrictions on the lists that get uploaded and more options.

A server than can send 50 or more emails at once and also more than 300 emails in an hour. Mainly saving time.

Drip review by Amy W.
Amy W.

"Great for getting really specific about your email automation"

What do you like best?

The visual workflows are great. This is the main reason why I switched from Mailchimp to Drip. While I was using mailchimp I felt like I had to draw my own road map to make sure my customers were receiving the right emails... Actually, I knew this was harder than it had to be and why I started seeking options that helped me to be more specific with my marketing campaigns.

Once you get used to the system, you will see how specific and versatile it is to accomplish pretty much anything you need it to do. The technical support is also good and they are available by live chat during the day to get instant solutions to your questions or concerns.

What do you dislike?

The fact that there are not a set of pre-set templates that can be used with a space for your logo and maybe links to your social media pages. It's not a drag and drop designer like Mailchimp was. However, I adapted to more 'text' based emails and stopped worrying about how flashy the emails looked.

I'm able to see where people are in the workflow and make sure they are receiving the right emails. I have seen an increase in my conversions because I am able to send regular emails that keep my subscribers engaged and interested. Also, I have been able to move them around to different campaigns based on their interests or the pages they have visited.

Drip review by Sylvie G.
Sylvie G.

"The best discovery this yeart"

What do you like best?

Everything is smooth and well organised to encourage us to keep a creative and productive conversation flowing with our students and readers. I like the design, the clean and clear interface, and the functionalities to follow the activities. This opens new possibilities in our ways to interact with our students. I'm still at the beginning of the venture, but I can already say that it is much more pleasant to work in the Drip environment than in all other emailing marketing services that I tried before.

What do you dislike?

The difficulty sometimes to know how things work. My feeling is that it is as a music instrument. I would really like to learn how to play better with it. The more I'll be able to figure it out, the more I'll be able to be more creative. Also, I have two accounts, for my French project, this is sometimes difficult to be able to translate some automatic message like, for example, the confirmation that subscribers receive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Of course, and I would love, once I'm more advanced, to be an official affiliate. I don't have make any sales yet... so it was an expensive decision, I opened two groups of accounts (in french and in english) and I created a specific environment for each project, and I used it with my students at school (I'm a teacher) to test it... but eventually I hope to succeed with my online business and the pricing be acceptable if it stays reasonable for profiles like ours.

Attract new prospects (students for my online courses) and once they are enrolled keep them engaged during a course, leading different campaigns.

Drip review by Tsahi L.
Tsahi L.

"My email service of choice"

What do you like best?

Ease of use and the rapid pace of improvement that Drip goes through.

Since I started using Drip two years ago, they have introduced a lot of small features that make using it easier and more powerful, many of them just appearing in the UI once every couple of weeks.

Drip was easy to start using with little in the way of training. The learning curve for getting things done is a quick one, while diving into the more complex features is possible, it isn't necessary in many cases.

What do you dislike?

The new colors, and the fact that at times it can be somewhat complicated for setting up rules and automation.

There aren't enough best practices available in Drip directly and you need to search elsewhere for example templates for some suggested automation flows to fit to your business.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go and use it. It is a great tool for managing newsletters and working with automation in a way that is simple and easy.

I am using it as a single person business and I know that it has a lot of additional tools what would make sense for larger companies (I simply don't have the time to use them to optimize my sales funnel).

The need to communicate with the readers of my blog, prospective clients and actual customers.

Drip allows me to easily tag, segment and work with each group of people separately, personalizing the experience for them and limiting the amount of noise I generate for the rest of my mailing list.

Drip review by Dawson B.
Dawson B.

"Drip is the best email automation/conversion platform we have ever used"

What do you like best?

The flexibility is great - from rules for basic automation to workflows that automate complex flows - Drip allows you to set up simple campaigns as well as really involved campaigns.

The visual builder makes it easy to create workflows that you can actually understand.

The availability of ready-to-use workflow automation templates/scripts is a real time-saver, as is the library of ready-to-customize email series.

There are integrations for just about everything you could need - from customer relationship management systems and ecommerce solutions to membership management platforms and webinar services.

The Zapier inteqration is also great as it allowed us to easily replicate functionality a client had on a different platform within Drip, which, of course, allowed the client to enjoy all of the benefits of Drip without sacrficing anything he had already come to depend on.

What do you dislike?

The learning curve was a little steeper than I expected because there is a lot going on under the hood. A qjuick start guide that covers all of the main features (campaigns, forms, workflows) would have been great, but I was able to figure it all out - mostly as a result of simply getting in there and setting up campaigns and playing around with the features.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make a quick start guide available

On one level, Drip helps us build relationships with prospects and existing customers. On another level, it allows us to get people moving along a pathway to purchase that's personalized to the individual. And since it's so widely supported by other apps, the personal experience can be extended beyond Drip and onto our websites.

Drip review by Steve P.
Steve P.

"Drip makes email automation easier than sending basic email."

What do you like best?

The best part about Drip is its flexibility to meet you where you're at. If you simply need to create an automated sequence of emails, it's as simple as writing them and ordering them. But if you need to create in-depth launch sequences or behavior driven campaigns, the visual workflow means even the most tech adverse person can get personalized emails running in no time.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see more flexibility with time-based automation, so you could effectively create a set launch sequence and have a subscriber join in in real-time, this would be a huge win for Drip users. The only downfalls of Drip right now are in 'nice-to-have' features.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you have a plan in place to make use of their automation from day one and don't let it distract you from building your email list. I believe they are the second email tool you use, when you're ready to upgrade, perhaps not the one to begin with.

Creating personalized nurture campaigns and saving time automating emails that send at the right time.

Drip review by Dave N.
Dave N.

"Very powerful system. Good support."

What do you like best?

The workflows seem to be capable of doing incredible things, once you've got your head around them.

A/B testing on various aspects of a campaign

Send time option to follow subscriber's timezone

Responsive and helpful support team

What do you dislike?

Although Drip's own form widget looks great, it is a bit limited. The option to add checkboxes, radio buttons or dropdowns is only available on embedded forms.

The embedded forms do not allow for any styling. Only the instruction "style yourself with CSS" is given. But there are no examples of CSS rules provided. You are left completely on your own to work that out. For someone like me, with very little coding knowledge, this makes implementing the necessary changes for the form to look any good a very daunting task.

The integrations with other platforms seem to be, in many cases, much more expensive than they should be. The WooCommerce integration, for example, is $79 USD and appears to be pretty limited. Compare this to the free integrations available for ConvertKit and ActiveCampaign (with ActiveCampaign, the free option is only offered to the second tier of pricing and up, however, there are 3rd party plugins offered which provide much more functionality than the Drip integration and at a lower price).

There are many other integrations available for Drip, almost exclusively to VERY expensive services. It would be great to be able to link Drip to something affordable, but I honestly can't find any options to do that. I am in the position that I really want Drip to help me succeed in ways that I hadn't before. Sometimes I get the feeling that it's designed exclusively for those who are ALREADY successful and that someone like me, who is hoping to get something off the ground with very limited resource would be better using a different system.

Tagging users based on the pages they visit should be very useful for us in the future. We still haven't quite realised that benefit, as we haven't quite worked out how best to use the information we've gathered.

Drip review by Stephen L.
Stephen L.

"state of the art email automation without the tech nightmare"

What do you like best?

granted its email automation, it's not an easy thing to pick up, at least not for me.

But Drip has made the user experience and interface as easy as possible, so that even a novice marketer can start using some really cool features in a short amount of time.

I feel like I still only use a small percentage of what's possible, but it's helped me streamline and automate a lot of my business, where I can run ads to the funnel and know that money comes out in the bottom, the autoresponders are all taken care of.

What do you dislike?

I guess if I have to say something, it's how workflows doesn't have a copy and paste or move block feature.

If I decided I want to put part of a flow inside a condition, I'd have to actually create that part again and delete the existing part.

I run webinars and need to send autoresponder emails to registrants, to confirm, remind them to come, and let them know about my offers. Drip handles this beautifully for me with workflows, conditions, goals, tags, and more.

Drip review by Dave O.
Dave O.

"Very powerful and great value for money"

What do you like best?

The best feature of Drip is its visual workflow designer. It enables us to easily configure Drip to take different actions (e.g. send email or subscribe to a campaign) based on quite complex scenarios.

I also like the API which enables our SaaS product to interact with Drip, e.g. to add a subscriber to a campaign when they've performed a certain action in our software.

It's also a very robust product. I can't remember every coming across a bug.

What do you dislike?

I would like there to have been some built-in email templates. Instead, I had to create my own. This is fine if you already know what you're doing with HTML and CSS.

Also, there is no way to know the status of a batch API - when our app calls the batch API (e.g. to update a whole bunch of subscribers at once) there can be a delay in that API call being actioned. In the interim, we have no way of knowing how long it's going to take to be actioned. If it takes longer than usual, we're left wondering if something has failed.

I also wish there was support in our timezone (Melbourne/Sydney). We often have to wait a day to get an answer to our questions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Thoroughly recommended if you're prepared to sacrifice ease of use for power and flexibility. Drip has been able to do everything we need, but we have needed to ask support for help quite a bit.

We're Drip to send onboarding and educational emails to the users of our SaaS product (www.cio-pulse.com) based on where they're at with our product, e.g. they've just come on board and need lots of help, or they've taken an action for the first time, or they've been with us a while and just need the occasional 'how to' tip.

We also use Drip to send out one-off broadcast emails, e.g. to announce new features or planned outages.

Drip is a little more complex to use than other email marketing tools, but we've found it far more powerful. It has enabled us to automate some complex scenarios that just weren't possible with our last tool

Drip review by Patrick O.
Patrick O.

"I'm a raving fan"

What do you like best?

Drip is full-featured at a great price -- Besides all the email list mailing stuff you could possibly want, we use it like a CRM -- when clients and prospective clients do things (like contact us, or click a link, or fill out a form, etc) it all gets updated in Drip. And then, in most cases, we have Drip automatically do something -- start a timer then email, send an email right away, link a file to them, etc.

We actively use the liquid programming in Drip to personalize things and we use a lot of the drip automation tools.

One of the huge benefits with Drip is quick, accurate, very helpful client support team.

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike -- seriously I recommend it to everyone I know.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Drip is powerful and not overly complicated, but does require comfort with software set up. If you're not comfortable with that, you should find someone who is who can do it for you (they don't have to know Drip, they just have to be able to play around and try it -- it's intuitive once you dive in).

Bulk email -- we send out our blog posts every two weeks, etc. We also use it like a CRM and automated marketing, automated responder, automated client follow-up.

Drip review by Jason V.
Jason V.

"Drip completely automates sales rep activity"

What do you like best?

I currently use Drip to run automated messages that help our sales team of 20+ engage and nurture relationships. We integrate Drip with PipeDrive Sales CRM through Zapier which has allow me, as a Marketing Director, to focus on the architecture and results versus handling minuscule tasks. Due to the fact that Drip's API covers a wide array of calls, I'm able to send business intelligence data directly back into PipeDrive and even notify sales reps on key actions so they can make timely follow ups.

Drip's integration with Zapier makes it possible to trigger actions from PipeDrive to Drip. This has given my sales team the ability to control their own marketing activity at their fingertips.

Another aspect of Drip that I love is it's ability to handle workflow automation with outside marketing platforms such as Facebook. We can push and pull subscribers into Facebook Custom Audiences to handle awareness, attraction, engagement and nurturing campaigns that all support conversion. Drip's feature of allow you to add the additional or removal of a subscriber from a Facebook Custom Audience at different points in email workflows allows us to make sure the Facebook Ads they are receiving or both relevant and timely. For example, when a sales rep moves a opportunity into a 'Proposal Delivered' stage in PipeDrive, we are able to push the prospective client into a Facebook Custom Audience that is attached to Facebook in-post video ads with client testimonials for that specific service the sales rep is presenting. Clients have even mentioned this to me. This type of integration inside Drip's workflow automation allows for smart, timely and impactful messaging which are all important components to get people to take action.

Drip has worked so well for ourselves that we now offer it as a service to our clients.

I could write a book on all the benefits I see from Drip, but overall Drip's ability to integrate and be customized has enabled me a marketing professional to do my job better and focus on what matters most.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I wish Drip had is a way to share email content back into PipeDrive Sales CRM. Right now you can see this in a subscriber's activity stream via a link, however I can't create a link that I could share with sales reps so they can see the content of emails being opened and clicked.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure to drill into their blog to learn about all the different integrations possible with Drip (i.e. Zapier, Facebook, etc.).

Drip has solved the problem of inconsistent engagement and nurturing that clients need to maintain a conscious awareness that drives them to take a desired action. Speaking from a marketers perspective, it saves me time by allowing me to play more of the architect and strategist, versus being stuck in the weeds with tasks such as manually importing, exporting and sending campaigns. Drip handles the process so I can focus on ways to improve campaigns.

Drip review by Heidi R.
Heidi R.

"I love Drip!"

What do you like best?

The ease of adding subscribers. I love that my clients think that I am personally emailing only them.

What do you dislike?

There's really nothing I dislike. There was one time, shortly after we began using Drip, that our account was turned off, but I was not notified. It took me days to realize that happened.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I wish I had signed up for Drip long before I actually did. I realize now how much new business from existing clients that I missed out on.

We needed a way to email our clients that was easier than writing a newsletter every week. Drip was perfect for what we were after. Almost weekly, I get a reply to one of my Drip emails from one of our clients. They always think that I have personally emailed only them about the contents of that email. I give them a mixture of helpful information they can use as an author and selling them something.

Drip review by Zach S.
Zach S.

"Excellent - Best Email Marketing Software I've used"

What do you like best?

Drip has such easy-to-use workflows that you can serve automated emails to a huge range of customers without too much development work. This was an absolute necessity for us and starting Drip solved many of our customization headaches in one stroke.

Other than that, the ability to quickly change the workflow that a customer sees is dead simple, which makes customization very simple for any member of the team.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes figuring out where a user is from isn't clear. In other words, sometimes there will be customers have signed up for the service but there is no clear information about where they came from.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a simple newsletter, Drip isn't a great option. If you need custom responses and workflows, Drip is the best.

We needed multiple ways to automatically reach out to customers. With our old email marketing software, we would have to manually follow up with 50% of all submissions because there was no simple way to deliver a customer message

Drip review by Sarah P.
Sarah P.

"Great if you cashflow is soon"

What do you like best?

It's easy to set up. You can use the templates and save yourself time, support was spot on, and it was easy to see the flow of what your customers are doing. For marketing automation, it's my go to. There are so many ways to setup if/then scenarios for customers. Which when doing education products across a wide variety of topics is essential. I love the way I could just pick a five email campaign and mad-lib style fill in the emails. It made it super easy to do something that otherwise would have taken hours of research.

What do you dislike?

If you have a bit of a list, but not regular cashflow the price is a bit steep. For clients just starting out, I tend to recommend MailChimp and then encourage them to switch over when it's time to maximize their lists. Because I signed up for a side-project and then life happened, I ended up paying more for Drip than I made because we didn't launch when expected. It's definitely worth it if your cash flow is ready to go, just something to consider.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get it if you know that you'll be able to bring in more money because of it. Or that your time is worth the time not spent on it. We were doing products on the side that were not bringing in enough money to justify what we spent over 18most.

Getting a list up quickly, I wanted to do a complicated workflow for my education product and Drip helped simplify the process.

Drip review by Administrator

"All the features you need, and no fluff"

What do you like best?

The best part for me is UNLIMITED custom fields and wide open API integration, not to mention as many native integrations as possible. This is huge; Drip isn't looking to just lock you in on their platform. The second thing I love about Drip is the ability to create dynamic, changing content with snippets and liquid verbiage.

What do you dislike?

Some of the reporting could use some easier UI, and if you clutter up your account with unnecessary tags/other parameters, sometimes it can take a good amount of manual effort to clean it up. Also very frustrating for us that Content Snippets do not work in notification emails (this is a fine detail but would make a huge difference for our association). One major limitation is that you cannot "compare" two custom fields against each other as a parameter. For example, "IF [custom field a] CONTAINS [custom field b] OR IS GREATER THAN [custom field c]"

We have finally been able to create workflows that help us message customers & follow up in real-time versus reacting well after the fact. Timing is everything with prospect & customer follow up.

Drip review by Lisa H.
Lisa H.

"5 Email Autoresponders later I've finally found THE ONE that works for my company's goals"

What do you like best?

Hands down, customer service and support. My tech questions don't just get answered... they get SOLVED and I learn how to do it myself.

What do you dislike?

I'm still trying to understand how to use the "workflow" with all the components. I'd like more videos breaking down the process using REAL LIKE examples so I can see it from the front end and the backend.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's not for people who can't think through the goals of their business. There's a learning curve.

I am just getting it up and running but I can see it will help me with list building, lead magnet delivery, and the biggest thing that I'm creating right now is online program delivery. I love the way Drip uses tags and workflows (which I'm still trying to figure out) to segment people based on behavior. Case in point... I'm glad I can stop marketing to those customers who already purchased.

Drip review by Dustin O.
Dustin O.

"Drip has really come a long way! It's the best bang for the buck!"

What do you like best?

Some of the best things I like about Drip is that it works and it's a widely used platform that allows me to hire a marketing assistant who can get up to speed fairly quickly. It's not overly complex or cumbersome.

What do you dislike?

I really cannot think of anything I dislike about Drip. I wish their API was a big beefier which more functionality, but we're pushing the limit of what Drip was meant to do.

Recommendations to others considering the product

In 2017, Drip was acquired by LeadPages, and as far as I can tell, it's been a good thing for me as an end-user. I don't consider myself a user of LeadPages or need to us it, but the infusion of cash into Drip has meant that I get support tickets answered more quickly, and I can do Support Chatting instead of doing it via email.

The workflow feature for marketing automation is also quite powerful. There are a variety of online resources that help with you learning to use it as well.

I have got three different problems I'm solving with Drip. One is communicating with current customers through email newsletters. A second is to do email follows up for leads who asked for quotes. And third, which is something unique to us, is using Drip to send a series of email sequences to ask new current customers to fill out a variety of gravity forms during their Onboarding stage.

Drip review by Violeta P.
Violeta P.

"A robust platform with so many key features"

What do you like best?

I love how powerful Drip is. Once you get the hang of it, it's soooo easy to use! It has incredible list culling and pruning features, as well as tagging, and trigger links. Plus setting up new forms and opt-ins was a breeze. The visual funnel and automation builder was the best! Drip also has some of the BEST customer service ever! Their technicians are so thorough, patient, and helpful. They stayed on chat with me for as long as it took to solve my problem and always followed up with me via email.

What do you dislike?

At first, it took some getting used to, so it's not the best tool for people who don't have patience with software. Some of the features are difficult to find, and it isn't the prettiest looking of all the options. The thing I had the most trouble with was timely emails. Sometimes the send time was so delayed. A problem that I'm told they're fixing.

It made it really easy to have a robust tool that any business could easily grow into. Drip was my first software after Mailchimp, and it showed me the light! After Drip I could never go back to something so clunky as Mailchimp, I don't care how cute their graphics and branding is. Drip is a robust tool for people who need room for their business to grow. It's great for people who are in it for the long-haul.

Drip review by Kory W.
Kory W.

"Great email marketing platform for business owners"

What do you like best?

No downtime so you don't have to worry about whether or not your emails will actually get sent. It's also incredibly easy to use once you get everything set up. I like that the email template was really easy to customize to work for my brand, and I love that you can customize the email address responses get sent to as well as the footer for every email that you send instead of it being one thing for all emails.

What do you dislike?

It's a little complicated to setup in terms of figuring out exactly which workflows will work the best and how to best set them up; however, that might be due to my lack of experience in using workflows effectively. I wish it was a little cheaper based on the number of subscribers I have, but I think if I worked to grow my email list and effectively use the tool to market my products and generate sales the cost would totally be worth it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Even if you aren't sure if it's right for you, it's worth checking out. It's not nearly as complicated to setup as some other platforms out there, and there's a lot less to worry about once you're setup and running. I've really loved using this platform out of the 3-4 email marketing platforms that I've tried and definitely see myself sticking with it for the long haul.

I really love using Drip to setup a more sophisticated email marketing plan. I don't have to worry about spam subscribers getting through to my email list or the constant worry about whether or not the platform is down and if my emails will actually get sent as much as I've worried about those things with other platforms.

Drip review by Brooke G.
Brooke G.

"I Never Knew Working on My Emails Could Be so Much Fun"

What do you like best?

I love the aesthetic of Drip. It makes working on my email workflows and campaigns much more enjoyable. I find setting up automatic funnels much easier than with my previous email management service.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much at all I dislike. While the cost may seem high for the first paid tier (100+ subscribers that I'm one) compared to other services you really do get a very robust set of tools and there are so many great tutorials to learn more complex funnels to really get the most out of your subscription.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely recommend signing up to try it out for free if you, like me, are into aesthetically pleasing sites as well as very well thought out and easy to use tools.

I've been working on growing my email list using Drip and Leadpages. Drip makes it very easy to set up the funnels for my opt in sequences.

Drip review by Len K.
Len K.

"Drip is Amazing"

What do you like best?

I like how Drip makes it easy to send email campaigns that intelligently branch based on actions and tags, which in conjunction with Zapier allows for some really sophisticated automation. We use it to schedule consultations with Appointlet, and it lets us automatically add contacts based on emails I send and then react based on the booking being made or not.

What do you dislike?

The integration with LeadPages is a bit of a jump, I'd love it if it was all in one product. No real dislikes thus far.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely consider using Drip if you want to do email marketing with an easy to use UI for implementing branching and decisions based on either email actions or actions in other cloud based systems that integrate with Drip either natively or via Zapier.

We're able to automate follow-up with inquiries that haven't yet resulted in a phone call being scheduled. Prior to using Drip, we sent an email and if a call wasn't scheduled, I might do a manual email to follow up on anything particularly interesting, but that was it.

Drip review by Tim B.
Tim B.

"Powerful Omni-channel Automation Machine"

What do you like best?

Beautiful interface and great support, plus a network of affiliates that aid in setup. It

What do you dislike?

Cannot handle contacts with no email address. What if I wanted to use Drip exclusively for SMS automation, or direct mail only? It's a little slanted toward a high tech userbase, when my customer base tends to be more old-school. That's okay- there are other tools I can use for SMS or direct mail.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Unless you are excellent with marketing automation and especially strategy, partner with an automation specialist like www.marketingautomationfocus.com to build out your automations. You will be GLAD you did!

Sales acceleration, contact re-engagement, automated segmentation, customer loyaltym, customer retention, data cleansing.

Drip review by Hayden B.
Hayden B.

"Almost perfect"

What do you like best?

I love the power I have to automate. I even designed the beta of a software package using Drip as the brain!

What do you dislike?

I feel 100 subscribers is too small for the free plan. I have well over 100 subscribers but I've had trouble monetizing my list, while paying monthly for Drip.

Also, I feel there are large gaps in the knowledge base once you try and do anything advanced. E.g. It looks like I can use "and" in an it statement, but how? How can I write "if subscriber tags contains x but not contains y"? There's no "not" operator listed, nor a way to do the above without writing an unless wrapped in an if, which as a programmer to me sounds horrible.

With my current business, I'm running a free email course based off Brennan Dunn's formula. The workflows are incredibly powerful.

Drip review by Conrad M.
Conrad M.

"Excellent Product and Service"

What do you like best?

I've been using the platform for roughly six months and all is good. Support is excellent and I've been able to create a very complex segmentation and automation deployment with ease.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to report, so far. I'm happy with the product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great value for money, but you need to be skilled in HTML and other coding to make it work. Not drag-and-drop, like Hubspot, Pardot and other platforms.

Automation of several market verticals. Tagging and dynamic content. Traffic to website. Ability to create reminders and other timed responses. Broadcast level and segmentation feature for larger or smaller batches. Higher conversion on website and completion of reviews.

Drip review by Fiona M.
Fiona M.

"Part of a well-oiled machine"

What do you like best?

The drip nurture Automation flows are what drew us to Drip over our previous email marketing platform. The support so far has been great as well.

What do you dislike?

The analytics tools could be more thorough and easier to navigate. Currently, grabbing stats from each email is strenuous.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a growing software, so I'm sure they are improving my only trial with them: analytics reporting.

We are struggling to manage and track our email campaign and broadcast reporting analytics. What came as a happy surprise was their integration list. Using their integrations as well as Zapier, we can achieve the full lead process we are looking for prior to and after Drip's email nurture.

Drip review by Scott C.
Scott C.

"Great product"

What do you like best?

Great way to build a relationship with your audience. The ability to seperate interested customers based on what content they want to learn more about. It is easy to use and I like the email outlines and the custom features. I was an early user and they helped me create an email sequence, which was excellent.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see Drip have templates for emails and better templates for opt ins. It is confusing to use the more advanced features. I can not afford to use multiple integrations, it would be greta if Drip provided more advanced features with tutorials.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is great but take the time to learn the advanced options.

Drip helps me keep in touch with customers and prospective customers by delivering content that is free but also allows the customer to learn more about my brand.

Drip review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Great software for email marketing automation"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that Drip has a great way for you to tag and segment your email list so you can tailor your marketing message further than you ever thought possible.

What do you dislike?

I think that they tend to change the position of certain items a little too often, and it would help if they would give you an alert to let you know that they moved things. For example, they moved the location of their "split-test" function and it took me several minutes of digging to find it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try - take it for a test drive to see how it can work for you. They offer a lot of videos and webinars so you can see how to use it and make it your own.

The business problem I'm solving with Drip is making my email marketing as profitable as possible. By tagging my list and segmenting them based on their pain points, I have made my email marketing much more effective.

Drip review by Administrator

"Efficient, Flexible, Powerful & Inexpensive Marketing"

What do you like best?

Drip's API and flexible workflows allow us to run powerful automation campaigns with our in-house software applications.

What do you dislike?

Billing is based on subscribers only, we send few emails to a larger number of contacts so we would prefer to have more subscribers allowed on our plan, or a easier way to disable subscribers while they are not part of an active workflow without fully unsubscribing them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a flexible platform with a strong API and a great support team that can help you work through solutions on how to better leverage the product, Drip is a great choice.

Drip provides a excellent base to manage our prospects, triggering email campaigns and using webhooks to fire actions on our external applications. We also leverage the subscriber profiles to alert us when a previously disengaged customer comes back into the market.

Drip review by Philipp N. N.
Philipp N. N.

"Good for our targeted email cadences"

What do you like best?

I like the workflow and rules capability. Also the unlimited tags and the easy integration with Salesforce and Zapier is important for me. Support is usually fast, friendly and competent.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes, the app could be faster. Also, there is not a preview function for one-off emails. Sometimes, it takes too long until an immediate broadcast is sent out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For us as a rather small company with a limited number of subscribers Drip is a solid solution for our email marketing needs.

Drip helps me to send targeted email cadences to our prospects and customers and measure if they are ready to buy/engaged with our product/content.

Drip review by Rick S.
Rick S.

"Great Service"

What do you like best?

So far Drip has let me do virtually everything I've needed to do to create broadcast emails and campaigns. They also have great tech support.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the fact that I have to use chat or email for tech support. In so many instances a simple phone call would resolve my issues in a much shorter time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Drip has a relatively short learning curve and is relatively easy to use. Tech support has been extremely helpful in any issues resolved.

Drip allows me to create and visualize work flows in campaigns and lead generation through Lead Pages

Drip review by Ross G.
Ross G.

"Simply THE Best!"

What do you like best?

Drip is SO POWERFUL. It makes automation so incredibly easy, allowing me to really take care of customers entering into my many email campaigns. Tagging and segmentation takes this even further, allowing me to really drill down into the specific requirements of my subscribers.

What do you dislike?

There’s nothing to dislike. I’m always looking to save money, but you get what you pay for don’t you?

Drip has enabled me to segment my list so specifically, that I can now be super-targeted with the emails I send out. Higher open rates, more engagement and a thriving business.

Drip review by Ryan C.
Ryan C.

"My First Experience With Drip..."

What do you like best?

I love the workflow and visual campaign builder. Loved the support too. I'm not a newbie when it comes to email marketing and marketing automation software tools but at first I had some issues with the implementing proper tracking and the Javascript codes of Drip. After going back and forth with their support team, I was able to resolve the issues. They've answered all my questions quickly and helped me resolve the issues I was having. I was finally able to track visitors and get details of the actions they've taken on my website. I have integrated several 3rd party tools and the API works perfectly.

What do you dislike?

I wish that there was more integrations to some third party tools that I use like Thrivecart. Although Drip had Zapier integration, I can't integrate it into my shopping just yet. Hopefully this will be added soon.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are tons of marketing automation tools out there. But with Drip, it's a combination of a solid backing (Leadpages), affordable pricing ($1 for 100 subscribers), and easy implementation of Marketing Automation. I highly recommend Drip for marketing automation for ecommerce sites, local business and bloggers.

I want to send targeted and engaging messages. But the challenge is that not all subscribers are created equally. The only way to know where they are in my sales funnel is to know the "actions" and "engagement" they've taken on my website. And Drip helped me track and solved that with their email marketing automation system.

Drip review by Grant T.
Grant T.

"Amazing Product that Streamlined Our Process"

What do you like best?

Drip has helped the MnSearch team overcome our crippling technology issues around trying to integrate email marketing, member management, events and our website. Now we're able to do so much more with our marketing in so much less time.

Also, membership has been growing each month since moving to Drip.

It's a great product that has allowed us to take the next step in automating our efforts and growing our membership base.

What do you dislike?

Like most tools, it takes a little bit to get comfortable setting up everything. No major hurdles.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product that seems to only be getting better.

Streamline email communications, improve member management and event registration. Drip has allowed us to develop an integrated process that has saved time and helped grow our membership base.

Drip review by Jon M.
Jon M.

"Best email marketing system around"

What do you like best?

I love how flexible drip is and simple to do segmenting. I also am a fan of getting all the tools for free until you get to 100 leads.

Basically there isn’t much that you can’t do with drip if you know what you want to do with it.

What do you dislike?

Lack of support for embedded forms. However there is the option to embed forms into a blog post for instance. But to have them look like they belong on your site (branded) you need to know css.

It would be great to have a code generator for this to be don onsite.

I’m able to target my customers with offers that they want rather than blasting them the same products over and over

Drip review by  Atilla V.
 Atilla V.

"Powerful marketing automation"

What do you like best?

I love the workflows where you create automation steps in your email marketing campaign. I also appreciate how well Drip works with 3rd-party applications as well.

What do you dislike?

Drip is very email-centric so much so that you can only record a contact if it has an email address. I wish it acted a bit more like a CRM in addition to email marketing automation.

I use Drip to automate lead generation through the website and to send timed follow up emails as well as broadcasts to subscribers.

Drip review by Ellen M.
Ellen M.

"Great Product to Create Flows"

What do you like best?

When you are ready to take your email marketing up to the next level you need to get Drip. The flow builder is great for adding people to the correct streams and taking the ones out who purchase and don't need the sales.

What do you dislike?

This is an advanced system so it will have a learning curve. If you want more visual emails, then this product is not for you.

The ability to add people from my membership site to the introductory flow automatically as soon as they join is essential to my onboarding. This time saver allows me to focus on continuing to create new content with the knowledge that people are learning about how to use the site well.

Drip review by Troy C.
Troy C.

"Marketing automation that I can actually understand"

What do you like best?

Drip is the most intuitive marketing automation platform that I've used. I can actually segment, tag, build workflows and other things intuitively. I have used other systems that made it mind-numbingly difficult to complete even a seemingly simple task. Drip is user-friendly for a non-tech marketer like me.

What do you dislike?

There's not much to dislike about Drip. Their form builder could be more robust for applications like dropdowns, radio buttons, etc. Other than that, it's a strong platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do the trial and experience the simplicity for yourself. I find it very easy to think through and build workflows. Try it and see what you think.

Nurturing leads into actual prospects, following up with prospects to ensure they show up for consultations/appointments.

Drip review by Tabish B.
Tabish B.

"Automation and laser-focused personalization has freed up more of my time"

What do you like best?

One of the most powerful things about Drip is the ability to tag subscribers. Coupling this with Liquid Tags, I've been able to create powerful if-then-else sequences within emails going out to a list of over 1000 subscribers.

What do you dislike?

There is no sandbox testing capabilities. Sometimes, functionality leaves a lot to be desired.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Think of your biggest problems and see if Drip can help you solve them.

With Drip, I've been able to create powerful automation sequences. Powerful because I can personalize each email to each individual. Of course, this takes a little bit of planning and foresight. Drip makes it easy to execute those ideas.

Drip review by Sunny G.
Sunny G.

"A Must-Have in My Marketing Toolbelt!"

What do you like best?

I've used several other email providers in the past, but the Drip platform is by far the best. There's so much flexibility and the user interface is simple and easy to understand. It's great for small businesses who want to personally connect with their customers.

What do you dislike?

I think the cost is a little high. We are still considered a start-up and we have to watch our expenses very carefully.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure to check out Automate for next year! I learned so much. Thanks Drip!

I'm really trying to focus my emails so they get to the right people on my list. I'm also a big fan of personalizing each email, so the custom fields have been a Godsend!

Drip review by Dennis L.
Dennis L.

"Segment like a PRO"

What do you like best?

The segmentation and worflows you can use are insane. From the moment somebody signs up and all throughout their lifetime, you can apply tags and custom values to everybody, knowing almost everything your subscribers do, and not just opens and clicks. The customer service life chat is top value as well, never dissapointing

What do you dislike?

The customization page for users, would be great to have it in different languages

Segmentation is key with Drip. It's amazing that I can personalise and segment people no matter if they are old or new to the list. I don't need to annoy people with emails or campaigns that won't interest them and just focus on bringing value to those who need it

Drip review by Sarah W.
Sarah W.

"Easy to use for those new to marketing automation"

What do you like best?

Drip was very easy to use; I am new to the field of marketing automation and the Drip interface made it very simple for me to create campaigns and visualize the workflow of my campaigns. The drag-and-drop workflow creator is a great feature which enabled us to create campaigns easily and to describe them to other team members who are also new to marketing automation.

What do you dislike?

We would have liked more integration with ecommerce platforms, such as Stripe (what we currently use). The lack of Drip integration with Stripe meant more manual customer entry - this was not a problem at our current size, but it would be difficult to scale up as our customer base grows.

Drip only provides text-only email templates, no HTML, so we had to create our own templates from scratch, as we wanted a more complex layout than just text.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Drip is a great tool, especially for smaller business just starting out with marketing automation. If you can integrate your e-commerce platform or website/email collection method with Drip, I think this could be a great tool for larger businesses as well.

We are able to quickly create and edit email marketing campaigns, which simplifies our marketing strategy significantly.

Drip review by Consultant in Marketing and Advertising
Consultant in Marketing and Advertising

"DRIP is worth considering "

What do you like best?

Simplicity, yet able to handle workflow and automation. Drip's visual workflow is easy to understand. The email scheduler and tagging are great. I love the help center and support. Support has always been great to work with. Uploaded lists are easy. The integration is simple and works like a charm. Drip will even take ebooks you have available and create an email campaign for you based on a book or ebook/pdf you've created. The dashboard is great and easy to understand. I love that they are constantly improving and making it easier and better every day!

What do you dislike?

Lack of templates and automation ideas. It would be great to have more templates both in the email builders and in the workflow automation. More examples would help. It would also be helpful to be able to send one off emails easier. Selecting lists for broadcasts can sometime get clunky if you have several lists or tags.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For MOST small businesses, DRIP will work beautifully. Understanding how you want your automation to flow will help you with any system. Drip makes it easy to use and to set up.

Automation is a huge help with Drip. I've used other complicated systems and DRIP has replaced them all. Setting up campaigns is simple and saves me time on all ends. This system has been great for me to keep track of campaigns and client behavior.

Drip review by Administrator in Professional Training & Coaching
Administrator in Professional Training & Coaching

"Drip is so easy to learn how to use."

What do you like best?

There are so many features deciding on just one is a challenge. I like the campaign features to set up emails, schedule them. Once the campaign is set up unless you are going to make a change in your emails Drip does the work for you. I have used the campaigns to send out program modules on time - works like a charm and dependable.

What do you dislike?

I did have a bit of a challenge learning the workflows however after some trial and error I understand and love how they work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You will love this product. It is easy to set up, get your campaigns and workflows working. So easy and it works without the problems I hear friends have with other platforms.

Keeping in touch with subscribers and keeping them aware of my services. It frees up my time to take care of other business responsibilities or enjoy some free time for me.

Drip review by User in Non-Profit Organization Management
User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Good tool for Automation"

What do you like best?

I really like that I can create different workflows on Drip. It makes it easy to organize customers and potential customers into different funnels which is very convenient. I also love their automated workflows, they are really easy to understand and implement.

What do you dislike?

Drip can be glitchy at times which can get frustrating, but really over all it is a great tool for its price point.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It really is a great product for the price. I would recommend it and it has great features.

We are using it to segment readers who subscribe to our blog. It lets us create targeted campaigns to then convert those subscribers into customers of our products.

Drip review by Víctor S.
Víctor S.

"A new Autoresponder / CRM level"

What do you like best?

Deliverability, easy and basicly you can create everything you have in mind with just an easy interface.

What do you dislike?

You can think i'ts a little expensive, but really it's self paid

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it with a free account with less than 100 subscribers and then you will fall in love with it

I had two main problems before using drip:

- Deliverability (even with the most famous autoresponders)

- great and easy api access to update crm.

Drip review by Jason W.
Jason W.

"Best email automation service I've found + great support"

What do you like best?

The automation system in Drip is amazing

What do you dislike?

Can't think of anything. Overall it's a great system and I love it... (also the characters remaining thing on this form is counter-intuitive, making me think I needed a short answer..)

Email marketing. It's been super simple with drip and led to $10,000's of sales in a short period of time. Everythings easy to use and really powerful, can't say enough about how much I love drip.

Drip review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Useful tool, a bit complex - gets the job done well"

What do you like best?

I like that drip creates a visual workflow and has some really sweet templates for email messaging. It has a very friendly interface that is easy to grasp even for the less technical users like myself. I think I would need more time with the tool to be able to better assess it. Although, so far so good!

It generates installation code for you, that's a definite plus!

I love that it sends from a real person - i.e. First name via Get Drip. Makes it feel less spammy than other tools that send from complicated and lengthy subdomains.

What do you dislike?

It's a little involved - i.e. I had to get the devs to install the code on our pages. . . I wasn't super fond of the fact that we couldn't integrate with our own. . . that was left to the devs though and not myself. So maybe this can be avoided-

Recommendations to others considering the product

Has a free tier to help get you started and would be great for small businesses who can utiilze most services without having to pay for it. . . we will see how costly it gets when we get rolling with it!

Trying to find the best tool for this still - this one is still in the running. Trying to be able to cater to separate marketing channels and automate a bunch of it. This might still be ahead of our current scope, but time with the tool and continued learning will shed light on this matter.

Drip review by Agency
Agency

"Easy to navigate"

What do you like best?

I like the dashboard in Drip. It is visually easy to navigate and when I can't find something, the knowledge base is super helpful!

What do you dislike?

I think some of the functions could be grouped better or easier to find. For example, I don't like that I have to exit a workflow to edit a subscriber, or that there is different screens for tags and campaigns when editing a subscriber. It would be nice to edit the subscriber more like a CRM where notes could be added and the tags/subscriptions could be managed on one page.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Drip is an excellent blend of an email and marketing automation tool, with a little bit of CRM mixed in.

Drip helps me send campaigns and broadcasts at the moment, I haven't used it for a lot of workflows. I am hoping to use the workflows more as my subscriber base grows.

Drip review by Chris S.
Chris S.

"Drip is the bee's tits!"

What do you like best?

Setting up follow-up email campaigns that interact with our own system so our customers get a customized experience with us.

What do you dislike?

Tons of small bugs that happen, particularly when a subscriber gets marked as unsendable. Still not a fan of the new rebrand. It felt way too artsy and overdone, when I'm really going for a nice, clean efficiency since I'm using this as a biz tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just give it a go, it's probably going to be worth it

We're solving a customer sales funnel along with setting our weekly customer experience weeks in advance. Main benefits are a huge time saver and a customized experience for our users.

Drip review by Danielle L.
Danielle L.

"Perfect ESP for scrappy start-ups getting started with email"

What do you like best?

Within a few hours, you can easily get an email capture pop-up on your blog or site and a high-quality drip campaign live and sending to your users. I was highly impressed by the open rates from these text only, no frills emails.

What do you dislike?

Drip is not a robust, catch-all email tool. It meets certain needs very well, but is not going to be a one-stop shop for your marketing automation.

Get more people from our blog to give us their email address and then eventually convert. The conversion rates of people who sign up for our drip campaigns are significantly higher than our overall blog.

Drip review by Michael U.
Michael U.

"The best email solution for online marketers"

What do you like best?

The ease of automation, specifically setting up branched email sequences

What do you dislike?

Slightly clunky interface. Although the product itself is incredibly well-designed, the UI is a bit, uh, clunky.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't assume you don't need or want better email marketing automation - take a look at Drip and ask yourself whether your marketing would be more effective with it.

Automating email sequences for different segments, and TOF / BOF.

Drip review by Tanya B.
Tanya B.

"Easy to use, easy to understand"

What do you like best?

I love the visual workflows. I can see exactly what's going to happen and how a subscriber is going to flow through a system. It's very intuitive and easy to set up.

What do you dislike?

There are some features I've used in other ESPs and CRMs, like UTM parameters and timed mailings that I have to work harder to set up, but the Customer Support folks at Drip are fantastic and can always find a way to help me work around the issue.

I use Drip for my own regular daily emails and automations for my copywriting business. I also recommend it highly to my clients.

Drip review by Josh H.
Josh H.

"Branching Logic for Marketing Automation Makes Things Easy"

What do you like best?

We use drip to create branching trees for our customer onboarding and upgrade sequences. It's super easy to visually see how customers are progressing through the lifecycle and send the right message at the right time.

What do you dislike?

It's time-intensive to set up sequences, but there's nothing that can be done about that.

Automating the messages we'd be sending to our new customers manually if we had to.

Drip review by Administrator

"The best marketing automation software out there"

What do you like best?

The workflow automation feature is what sold me. It's extremely powerful.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing I dislike about Drip really. It is a bit more expensive than what I was using before, but the pros outweigh that easily.

I've been using Drip for about a year now and loving it. The support I get from my account manager is simply amazing. I've increased engagement with my audience and also increased my revenues. They even made tons of recommendations on how I can improve my automated workflows and how I can better segment my list and generally make better use of Drip. Priceless!

"Move to Drip"

What do you like best?

It is the best and most robust ESP I have used, automation-wise. The native integrations with Stripe and Shopify alone saved our org hundreds of dollars per month in third-party app subscriptions. The logic behind the automation is built for refined and nuanced automation as well as acts as a highly useful ECRM.

What do you dislike?

The email builder currently is not great at all. Super basic. The ability to import html templates though works like a charm

Recommendations to others considering the product

Beware that until they have their own drag and drop email builder, you will need a coder to build emails with any special design. If you are a text and basic image emailer, you should be fine. anything beyond that is rough on their existing setup

It ties together all of our platforms into an ECRM with brilliant marketing automation

Drip review by Nicola C.
Nicola C.

"Wonderful support, great platform. It just works."

What do you like best?

Everything about the way Drip works makes sense to me, without it being overly simplified. It's powerful and yet, I can usually guess intuitively how to do something – and if I can't I reach out to the wonderful support team and they go above and beyond to help me.

What do you dislike?

I guess the only thing is that I would like to be able to see the location of my customers.

Segmenting my blog readers and keeping track of where they are has improved my conversion rates to my membership and my understanding of where they're at.

Drip review by Michelle D.
Michelle D.

"fits all my needs"

What do you like best?

the ability to create workflows that automate when emails are sent, and to whom, based on different decision points that can be made.

it is straightforward and easy to use.

it is reliable, unlike Constant Contact, which was absolutely horrific. i shouldve switched to Drip YEARS earlier.

What do you dislike?

nothing so far. I like all of the features that

Recommendations to others considering the product

its great! definitely do a trial

i am sending email campaigns to personal training and coaching clients who sign up for different programs. I can automate all the emails to send ahead of time, which frees me up.

Drip review by User in Internet

"Strong Marketing automation software without the hassle"

What do you like best?

Clean and easy-to-use UI together with a lot of strong features. No set-up fee, easy-to-use, strong ecosystem together with a feature set that will be enough for the target group makes this

What do you dislike?

It's not perfect featurewise (I am missing a couple of features to be able to say that Drip have everything that I want). However, Drip have everything I NEED for a bargain price.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out for a couple of months. The tough part of marketing automation is never the software, it's the business development and content creation.

Generating more leads, nurturing leads, aligning sales and marketing

Drip review by Rob B.
Rob B.

"Drip helped me rethink my communication strategy"

What do you like best?

Integrations with other platforms, user interface is very good.

What do you dislike?

If you are used to spray-and-pray email practices, Drip can be a challenge because it forces you to rethink that approach. That's not a reason to dislike the product – it just means that depending on how savvy you are, you might struggle at first

Recommendations to others considering the product

Read up on drip marketing vs. newsletters vs email blasts.

I never thought drip marketing would work but was drowning in sending out personalized emails. Now some of my communications are automated which saves me a lot of time.

Drip review by Administrator in Retail
Administrator in Retail

"Almost a replacement for MailChimp"

What do you like best?

The fact you are easily able to tag subscribers with interests or ass information depending on when they signed up. We use this to apply tags for our local customers who sign up at trade shows.

What do you dislike?

It's not as straight forward as I would like. Some of the ways you get to things, as well as some of the processes that have to be taken are kind of hidden within menus.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Watch out for the way they bill you, it can be quite a shock. Read everything thoroughly.

Keeping in contact with our recent customers, keeping them segmented based on interests and locations.

Drip review by Mike W.
Mike W.

"Have built about a 9,000 person email list from 0"

What do you like best?

Easy to use & set-up yet super powerful. I find the automation functions most valuable. Creating campaigns and broadcasts are really easy. The visual/graphic workflow builder is great.

What do you dislike?

We have not found it so useful as an actual CRM, such as adding notes, etc to client records.

Building, maintaining, and interacting with my subscriber list. We have gone from 0 to almost 9,000 names in just a few months. I really like that Drip connects easily to our other apps like wordpress, clickfunnels, etc. Automation and automates workflow are also great.

Drip review by Gerry S.
Gerry S.

"Drip works and easy to use"

What do you like best?

I like how easily it integrates with delivering lead magnets and LeadPages.

What do you dislike?

The emails require a little extra work to customize.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Drip is easy to use and has plenty of upside that you can grow into. It integrates easily with LeadPages and helps me to stay in touch with and deliver quality content to my followers.

Staying in touch with my clients and prospects on a regular bases. I call it feeding my tribe. Drip enables me to share quality content on a regular basis with people who matter to me.

Drip review by Kristin T.
Kristin T.

"Smart email marketing is finally here"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to create smart emails that can be sent to such a specific niche of users.

What do you dislike?

Getting to know the advanced features took more time than I hoped.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking to send highly deliverable and clean looking emails to engaged subscribers, Drip is it. Not only can you use Trigger Links to generate specific actions within the email, you can get hyper specific about who you email based on many different criteria.

Get smarter about who I email and how I engage with them.

Drip review by Administrator

"Email Marketing with results"

What do you like best?

I love the option of resending the same email out to those who did not open the 1st email. It has changed my open rate by 15%

What do you dislike?

The personalizing emails is not as simple and it could be. The steps to get that set up is a little confusing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The workflow is not something can easily set up without help

My open rate has increased, we joined drip because of the workflow charts replaced a system I was using for $300 a month and this is doing a great job

Drip review by Christopher W.
Christopher W.

"Love Reusing Workflows"

What do you like best?

Being able to use workflows from others and connecting systems via Zapier.

What do you dislike?

The site loads a bit slow. Site navigation

Recommendations to others considering the product

Start with other people's workflows and learn how to connect other systems to Drip via Zapier.

Warming up sales leads from our site and events in order to schedule calls get proposals.

Drip review by Don S.
Don S.

"It's not perfect (yet), but it's on the way"

What do you like best?

Drip's interface isn't confusing, support is excellent, and the mapping for campaigns is straightforward.

What do you dislike?

The email interface isn't WYSIWYG. You'll have to code your own to get much in the way of customization.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's Infusionsoft withhout he confusion and a much better price.

Drip helps me keep clients happy and relationships growing.

Drip review by Ramon H.
Ramon H.

"Awesome marketing automation tool with a neat design"

What do you like best?

- Comprehensive customization options of the email template

- Workflow editor is very rich of features

- Segmentation of groups via tags and user behavior

What do you dislike?

- Analytics are not user-friendly -> No real overview/dashboard of the performance of your emails

- Only one E-Mail-Template is offered natively

- Workflow editor doesn't offer drag&drop and copieng of single steps

- Saving time and money through automating tagging, segmenten and sending emails automatically

- Creating more revenue and rejoiced customers through addressing them based on their behavior in the right way

Drip review by Lord S. B.
Lord S. B.

"Drip is Awesome!"

What do you like best?

Simple interfact, ease of integration (extremely powerful API) and automation features.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I can complain about extensively. However, one thing which irks me is that I have to opt-out of getting signup/unsubscribe alerts on campaign level. I tried finding a universal override but didn't manage to...

We are using it to automate email marketing based on data and browsing behaviour of our customers. It is extremely easy to integrate it with our requirements because of extremely powerful API and the deliverability has been amazing till now.

Drip review by Administrator

"Easy to pick up, though very deep"

What do you like best?

The ease with which to make a flow and it all feels very well thought out, with the end user in mind. There is not much clutter.

What do you dislike?

I cannot adjust the language settings for the users. I send emails to Dutch users, but still some things are in English. And the email template is simple, but I wish a little bit more was possible with this.

It is a perfect solution for marketing automation. Even has options as lead scoring and it is actually cheaper than the competition.

Drip review by Oscar G.
Oscar G.

"Super power automation email tool at a reasonable price "

What do you like best?

Robust automation features to send emails

What do you dislike?

Using liquid text can be a bit confusing

I can send multiple emails per day to different segments of my email list depending on where they are in the buying process. I could have an evergreen automation sequence running for new subscribers, while sending a product update email to current customers, and send a promotional email to those that have't bought yet. Combine that with integrating with my landing page builder (LeadPages) and being able to track key analytics. Super powerful tool.

Drip review by Consultant

"Drip is a great email marketing tool"

What do you like best?

I like Drip mostly because it's flexible and there are a lot of automation and funnels that you can build through Drip, building a truly automated marketing system.

What do you dislike?

It does have some more milestones that I think it needs such as a more easy to use drag and drop interface, as well as more blueprints readibly visible within campaigns and automations section. Also segmenting of customers should be a bit more visual, perhaps some out of the box segment recipes. All that being said, these are all things I think Drip can easily improve on, and I'm excited to see those changes come up through the year.

Automating email processes and funnel management. Drip can truly allow you email marketing run with minimal manual effort.

Drip review by User

"Possibly the best email marketing automation tool"

What do you like best?

What I like the most about Drip is that it gives you the ability to record events of users even before they give you their email and act on those events with customized emails later.

Also, they provide APIs that allow us to synchronize our Saas application DB to Drip and customize the onboarding experience with tailored emails.

What do you dislike?

The pricing is structured so that it start costing more with just a few thousand emails, but it's to be said that it is probably a tool used by companies sending fewer emails, but with more personalization.

We use it cover our whole funnel, from blog subscriber to trial user, to paying customer and it's great to have a tool that can cover all the "customer journey".

Drip review by Ruth Z.
Ruth Z.

"Better than MailChimp"

What do you like best?

User interface is easy to understand and the tracking and stats are easy to understand. Making the overall functionality of Drip a pleasure to use.

What do you dislike?

I do wish that there were more fancy drag and drop options for those that aren't tech savy to build prettier emails.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great integrations and ease of use. Better than Mail Chimp in it's ease.

Our company sends out a daily task via email and we wouldn't be pulling out hair out if we didnt' have the ability to schedule these things.

Drip review by Teresa H.
Teresa H.

"Amazing Email & Automation Platform "

What do you like best?

I love the feature that Drip has and some of the amazingly clever stuff it can do, It is also easy to use.

I love the way that you can start at a basic level and work your way up to the more complex tasks

What do you dislike?

To be honest there is anything I dislike

I have been able to automate and link up so many marketing processes - it has also allowed me to have a clearer picture of who my customers are and what they do.

Drip review by Kevin K.
Kevin K.

"Good value for the money"

What do you like best?

Offers email campaign automation without lots of fancy rarely used features. Easy to set up. Reliable. Very fairly priced. Good support documentation.

What do you dislike?

The new workflow tools are difficult to set-up. The search capabilities are not easy to use. Would rather have some universal jquery search box.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great value. Go ahead and check it out.

Automating the follow-up marketing campaigns for new sign-ups and trial users. Drip has allowed us to automate the process. New sign-ups automatically are subscribed to automated email marketing campaigns. Has saved us hours and hours of time each month.

Drip review by Dave D.
Dave D.

"Best value for money marketing automation"

What do you like best?

Incredible marketing automation workflows via a beautiful visual workflow editor that function from a simple script on your website's pages.

What do you dislike?

Bit of a learning curve to make full use of it, but nothing compared to stuffy competitors.

Marketing automation to create targeted, relevant messaging to customers.

Drip review by Jonathan G.
Jonathan G.

"Policy changes that don't apply"

What do you like best?

Drip had excellent deliverability rates, decent pricing.

What do you dislike?

Drip closed my ethereum smart contract related account due to being "adjacent" to the cryptocurrency industry. Yet, they allowed me to use and pay for their service for over a month before closing my account. I had already invested time and money into their API, only to be removed from the service due to arbitrary policy changes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't build your business on a business that will close your account without warning.

None. Drip closed my account.

Drip review by Administrator in Law Practice
Administrator in Law Practice

"Email Marketing"

What do you like best?

I like that for a low monthly cost, I can design and customize marketing campaigns for segments of our database and track the import data for each email.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that as our database grows, we are charged a higher rate.

We've been able to encourage current clients to send more referrals our way. We have also used Drip to create a dialogue between us and our sphere of influence that has lead to new business endeavors we may not have otherwise seen.

Drip review by User

"Super easy for the beginner email marketer"

What do you like best?

How easy it is to set up emails, campaigns, workflows that have your recipients easy going through pipeline simply. I used to use MailChimp and could never figure it out. Drip is just so straight forward, with template and guides that are easy to understand, and team that will answer your questions.

What do you dislike?

Wish the support person was LIVE more often at a time convenient for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it. I can't emphasise how easy it is and how much it's done for my email marketing!!

I sucked at email marketing before Drip came along. I used MailChimp but could never figure out how to step my audience through a simple workflow so they got the information that was specific to them.

Drip review by Sebastian C.
Sebastian C.

"10/10 product and customer service - highly recommended!"

What do you like best?

Drip has helped us unlock the unlimited power of email automation

What do you dislike?

The platform has a bit of a learning curve, but if you are familiar with liquid, and use Shopify - you'll be flying in no time.

Replenishment emails, email broadcasts and automated campaigns

Drip review by Beth S.
Beth S.

"Powerful Email Automation with a bit of a Learning Curve"

What do you like best?

I can set up advanced email sequences and automation, and give subscribers exactly what they are looking for. I love being able to auto-tag subscribers and segment my list.

What do you dislike?

I am sure I don't even know half of what Drip can do, because there is a bit of a learning curve with this program. It took a while to get some more advanced automation set up and running smoothly, but it is worth it.

Sending emails and digital products to subscribers, allowing them to choose what they receive, capturing statistics about email.

Drip review by Executive Sponsor in Computer Software
Executive Sponsor in Computer Software

"Great email marketing tool"

What do you like best?

It's pretty easy to figure out and works really well. We used to do all of this with our old CRM and it was a pain. Now everything is automated and reliable.

What do you dislike?

The CRM integration could be a little better. I would love to add subscribers to different campaigns based on CRM stages. We use pipedrive and even though there is an integration it really just syncs subscribers.

Automate email marketing and have specific campaigns rather than just one general campaign.

Drip review by Michael F.
Michael F.

"Super intuitive and flexible"

What do you like best?

Drip is really flexible so you can achieve any result you can think of using marketing automation.

What do you dislike?

I wish drip had a WYSIWYG editor so i don't have to hire a developer to code the email designs. It's fine for plain text emails though.

With Drip I can easily automate all of my transactional emails using their UI and without having to hire a developer. It's great for a business that has recurring transactions and to help with reducing churn.

Drip review by Bob G.
Bob G.

"Great once you get over the hump-"

What do you like best?

The ability to set up workflows triggering e-mail based on user behavior.

What do you dislike?

Getting started was a bit challenging, reporting could be improved.

Keeping top of mind with our new users has been a challenge. Drip allows us to send the right message at the right time. Keeping us top of mind.