Dropbox Business

(3,170)

Dropbox Business allows companies to securely manage and share files across teams and devices, set file and folder permissions, and connect personal and business Dropbox accounts.

Work for Dropbox Business?

Learning about Dropbox Business?

Dropbox Business Reviews

Showing 3,171 Dropbox Business reviews
Dropbox Business review by Duncan M.
Duncan M.

"Dropbox Business is the most dynamic tool for file storage and sharing"

What do you like best?

Firstly, I must disclose that I have been using Dropbox Business for five years + to share and store files in the cloud. I like how it is easy to set up and start using this software with just little or no training. The smooth design and simple interface make Dropbox Business easy to get used to it. Also, I like how it is simple to connect my three devices (Home PC, Work PC, and My phone). That way, it is easy to upload and access files.

What do you dislike?

I do not like how Dropbox Business get allocated at a higher rate while upgrading it to advanced plan. They should reduce the total license cost per user to attract prospective out there in the market.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend Dropbox Business to all those individuals that are looking for a solution that can meet their file sharing and storage needs since it has all the features for such capabilities.

Ever since we implemented Dropbox Business, we have been able to store files in the cloud. That way, Dropbox Business has allowed us to create free storage in the PCs of our organization.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Dropbox Business
Dropbox Business review by Matt W.
Matt W.

"Smooth and Easy Saving for evertone"

What do you like best?

I like freeing up my hard drive. I also like being able to choose what I want to save and what I do not save on my HD. I really Like the live sync which shows you when a co-worker uploaded a document - I can just click on thier document and look it over rather than going through all the file on my system. Also, I really enjoy the ability to use spotlight search to find douments on drop box. I like being able to unsync huge files that are in the cloud - sometimes with photos it just makes sense to use cloud based software.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it is difficult cloud save data - I feel they could use more tutorial videos. Why unsyncing files it was unclear wheather I needed to "ok", wait, or close the tab. It took me a signifagant amount of time before I realized I needed to click ok, but it had taken me over an hour to realize this and I had already gone through and clicked the large files I want unsynced (which was at least 30) and I had to do this at three times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try the free version first. especially try using the app and your pc in tandem. That is how I first discovered DB

My business uses it for excel, video, photo, and word saving. Using drop box has also made the transfering of data incredably easy. I can work on an excel project and share it with my co-worker across the room or across the atlantic in seconds. I am really impressed with the softwares ablilty to work smoothly on Mac. I also like the ease of ability on the webpage platform.

What Business Content Management solution do you use?

Dropbox Business review by Methu E.
Methu E.

"Dropbox Business, the Most Effective Tool that Allow Businesses to Share Files "

What do you like best?

Unlike other platforms, Dropbox Business is an easy to use tool, that enables individuals and organizations to share files. For the two years, I have used this product, the process of sharing files has improved, and the cost of production lowered. The implementation is easy and requires no training for the users. Furthermore, it is possible to access Dropbox Business with other devices such as mobile phone, and this support the operations of our business. Lastly, this product supports collaboration in our organization as employees can work together; hence, improving business productivity.

What do you dislike?

The only issue I have with Dropbox Business is their subscription cost. The price is too high for an ordinary/typical user to afford. The developer should consider revising this subscription fee to reach out to more users. Most of the business are small, which means, affording this subscription fee might make make them experience a financial distress.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For reliable and secure file sharing tool, consider Dropbox Business as it never disappoints. This product is easy to use and it performs business operations effectively. Besides, in case of any technical issue, the support team for Dropbox Business is always responsive.

For quite sometimes, our organization had encountered issues with file sharing. However, after the implementation of Dropbox Business, the process has been fastened and made easier. Authorized team members can access these items at any place, anytime.

Dropbox Business review by Mike G.
Mike G.

"Dropbox Business is the best tool that allows businesses to securely manage and share files."

What do you like best?

I have utilized Dropbox Business for more than three years to satisfy both business and personal needs when it comes to file sharing and synchronization. What I like about Dropbox Business is that it is easy to set it up, even with no training. Hence, Dropbox Business is an easy-to-use platform since it has a simple interface and smooth design.

What do you dislike?

My only issue lies on pricing!!. Even though Dropbox Business is the best tool for file sharing across teams and devices in businesses, it gets allocated at a higher rate. To make it the best collaboration software, they should offer it at a favorable cost estimation. Alternatively, they can retain the license cost, and increase the number of users. By doing that, they will be able to attract other prospective clients.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes, without hesitation, mainly to all those folks that are looking for a solution that can share large files. Also, I would recommend Dropbox Business to all those entrepreneurs that are looking for a team's leading collaboration software since it has all the features for such capabilities.

Ever since we implemented Dropbox Business in our organization, it has been easy to share files across devices and teams. Also, with Dropbox Business, we are able to store business files in the cloud. That has enabled our corporation to stay organized.

Dropbox Business review by Augustus M.
Augustus M.

"Dropbox Business is the most advanced platform for file sharing and storage"

What do you like best?

To begin with, I must disclose that I have been utilizing Dropbox Business for an extended duration. It is super easy to set up Dropbox Business, even with no training. Dropbox Business has all the essential features that enable us to meet varying file storage needs. It is now easy to share files with my fellow colleagues at River Bank solutions. Also, I have connected Dropbox Business with my PC, work PC, and my phone. That makes it easy to share files between the three devices.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike is the fact that Dropbox Business gets allocated at a higher price. They should increase the number of users per account, or reduce the license cost per five users. Also, I hate that the free version lacks vital features. Sharing files is hectic, mainly when there is poor internet connection.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend Dropbox Business for file sharing capabilities to all assortments of businesses.

With Dropbox Business, we have been able to save business files in the cloud. Also, Dropbox Business has enabled us to share files across devices in the entire organization.

Dropbox Business review by BBoruah M.
BBoruah M.

"Best for speedy team work."

What do you like best?

Dropbox business is super easy to use. I personally feel companies need to adopt dropbox business rather than one drive. i find very easy to share files to my teammates whenever i need to transfer any files on the go. Dropbox is name by itself and the applications to access the dropbox has given more effeicient way to interact between the teams. I am giving 9 for making pricing but its not expensive as well.

What do you dislike?

i dont dislike the dropbox business because they are doing the best but dropbox business need to be more effiecient like google products. they are familiar but at the same time it is great for use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are a fan of storing and sharing data to a large audience or between team members at no possible time. Try dropbox business.

Solving my documents sharing with my teammates. The benefit is that it works with application.

Dropbox Business review by Marcos M.
Marcos M.

"Herramienta que simplifica la gestión en equipo"

What do you like best?

Dropbox Business cuenta con nuevas herramientas que ofrecen controles de usuario y una mayor visibilidad del uso que se le da a Dropbox.

El rediseño de la consola de administración incorpora la simplicidad propia de la nueva experiencia de usuario de Dropbox Business a la forma en la que cada persona gestiona su equipo.

Permite un control de sesión web que ayuda a los administradores a comprobar que la información confidencial de la empresa a la que se accede está en las manos adecuadas. Es decir, que permite gestionar la cantidad de tiempo que los miembros del equipo pueden permanecer en una sesión.

DropBox como un lugar seguro y unificado para mantener su seguridad, conformidad y privacidad.

Almacenamiento ilimitado en la nube de negocios con excelente administración de usuarios

What do you dislike?

Si transfieres una cuenta existente a un equipo de Dropbox Business, el administrador del equipo tendrá control inmediato sobre tu cuenta. Si creas una cuenta de Dropbox personal secundaria, el administrador del equipo no tendrá acceso directo a esta cuenta personal. Sin embargo, si vinculas tu Dropbox personal a un dispositivo de trabajo, tu empresa podría obtener acceso a tu cuenta personal a través de este.

Más caro que algunos de sus rivales

Recommendations to others considering the product

Lo más importante, Dropbox Business es que le brinda capacidad de almacenamiento ilimitada e historial de versiones. Por lo tanto, suponiendo que su conexión a Internet esté a la altura, todo, desde archivos de texto hasta producciones de video, se puede sincronizar y compartir, y no hay riesgo de cambios o eliminaciones accidentales que hagan que un archivo permanezca permanentemente inaccesible.

Uno de los principales beneficios de usar Dropbox Business es que hay muchas posibilidades de que su personal ya sepa cómo funciona, gracias a la popularidad de la versión gratuita para el consumidor. Desde la perspectiva del usuario, la versión comercial es casi idéntica. Una vez que haya asignado una cuenta a un usuario, se le enviará un correo electrónico que los dirigirá a Dropbox, donde podrán configurar una contraseña y acceder de inmediato a su área de trabajo.

Dropbox Business presenta una función que permite agrupar cuentas ya existentes en la cuenta corporativa y de forma selectiva.

Esto ofrece un control más detallado sobre qué subdominios reciben acceso a la cuenta de Dropbox de la empresa.

Puedes añadir colaboradores a las carpetas compartidas para que siempre tengan las versiones más actualizadas de los archivos en los que están colaborando, o bien enviar una copia de un archivo o una carpeta. Además, con Dropbox Business, los administradores pueden asignar y controlar los permisos de los usuarios, y auditar su actividad mediante informes.

Dropbox Business review by Jaime Jose J.
Jaime Jose J.

"ALMACENAMIENTO TOTALMENTE ÚTIL"

What do you like best?

Me encanta que pueda compartir fotos y videos con personas de todo el mundo, esto ha sido muy útil en mi trabajo ya que tengo muchos gráficos con los que trabajo y necesito poder compartirlos.

Mi equipo se ha beneficiado mucho al trabajar con Dropbox, ya que nos ha permitido poder comunicarnos con el exterior, me gusta poder compartir imágenes y archivos específicos con personas.

What do you dislike?

No me gusta que la versión web sea diferente a la versión de escritorio y no tenga las mismas características. Lo hace un poco desafiante cuando se cambia de un lado a otro, dependiendo de a dónde lo estoy accediendo.

Recommendations to others considering the product

En general es bueno, lo recomendaría, pero:

- Prepárate para experimentar algunas dificultades de usuario si comparte archivos o envía medios.

- Las personas que no están familiarizadas con DropBox no será fácil gestionar sus archivos.

- Administración generalmente simple si se comparte con usuarios actuales de Dropbox.

Esto ha facilitado el intercambio de archivos dentro de nuestra propia organización y con los clientes. También nos ha permitido compartir grandes archivos con los clientes, ya que son más difíciles de compartir por correo electrónico. Cosas como gráficos, videos y fotos son mucho más fáciles de compartir cuando usas Dropbox.

Dropbox Business review by Juan G.
Juan G.

"App recomendada para almacenar la información de tu empresa en un entorno seguro"

What do you like best?

La app es de uso muy intuitivo y fácil de utilizar en la mayoría de las funciones de las que dispone. A destacar, dispone de sincronización de dispositivos, permite compartir archivos subidos mediante link públicos o privados, permite crear grupos de usuarios para trabajar en archivos comunes y dispone de encryptación AES-256. Además dispone de la integración de Microsoft Office si dispones de Office 365.

What do you dislike?

No dispone de vinculación con Google Docs, app también usada en mi empresa. El precio con las prestaciones avanzadas de Dropbox Bussiness no es excesivamente elevado pero da que pensar con respecto a la competencia con apps de uso similar.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Es una app de almacenamiento que ofrece todo lo necesario en base a protección, seguridad y herramientas para compartir.

Nos ha aportado a los diferentes componentes de la empresa de una herramienta de trabajo conjunto sin necesidad de disponer de servicio interno. Además de la posibilidad de mandar nuestro contenido a clientes de forma fácil mediante links compartidos.

Dropbox Business review by Raiden T.
Raiden T.

"Un servicio casi de 10"

What do you like best?

La facilidad de Dropbox es casi insuperable. Antes, en la universidad había que adjuntar en un correo los trabajos y documentación para compartir entre profesores, alumnos, secretaría...ahora con dropbox o bien se sube directamente a la nube correspondiente, o si no se adjunta un rápido enlace de descargar.

Ha resultado especialmente útil para el caso de presentaciónes powerpoint, las cuales podían llegar a pesar decenas de megas y no siempre era posible adjuntarlas en un correo, teniendo que hacer uso de CDs en el casillero del profesor correspondiente.

What do you dislike?

El mayor inconveniente en dropbox es que no puedo obtener una vista previa de los archivos comprimidos. Me encantaría ver los archivos para valorar su relevancia antes de que los descargue automáticamente. Trabajo en un entorno de ritmo muy rápido, por lo que realmente dificulta mi capacidad de alcanzar mi nivel máximo de productividad porque cada vez que alguien comparte un archivo .zip conmigo, tengo que descargar todo el archivo y abrirlo solo para poder ver si hay documentos interesantes incluidos, sería extremadamente útil poder obtener una vista previa.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Dropbox Business es una solución eficaz, fácil de usar y de implementar para gestionar el volumen de documentos de una Universidad, manteniendo además un servio homogéneo e igual entre profesores, alumnos y personal no docente del centro.

Intercambio de datos y gestión de archivos con soporte GNU/Linux. Soluciona el problema de envío de archivos grandes, como presentaciones ppt, con contenido multimedia, muy complicados de poder adjuntar directamente en un correo electrónico.

Dropbox Business review by Adrian R.
Adrian R.

"Dropbox is great for storing files"

What do you like best?

Dropbox I love the Web interface that allows me to easily upload and download files in a safe and enjoyable way I've been using Dropbox for many years and it really has helped me a lot to store files of great magnitude and security that has always provided me.

What do you dislike?

I have not had any annoyance with Dropbox your platform has always been very informative and explanatory on the drawbacks that could be presented as storage space or problems of requesting code to download a file this really does not It is annoying if we know how to use it properly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend Dropbox as a storage system for uploading and downloading files with the security and ease of its interface that works very fast and very friendly for the functions we need as sharing the link so that another person can download files or folder

I can say that thanks to Dropbox I have been able to upload files and download anywhere with the security that has always provided many times we look for storage platforms and no doubt Dropbox provides security and speed for uploading and downloading files and Folders

Dropbox Business review by Ashly E.
Ashly E.

"Good tool to be used on companies for file storage and sharing"

What do you like best?

The main problem we face before is the unavailability of a file sharing tool in and out of our company. This was really a great hassle for us. But when we switch to Dropbox business it really helped us to make the task easy in our company. We really had a great time after the adoption to Dropbox business. The tool is readily made to handle all the needs on the companies which we require. The file sharing feature is a great tool for us, we can share the any type of files to users or our team in a matter of seconds.

What do you dislike?

The UI and time taken to load the site is a big drawback. We are using the web versions and it takes some time to fully load. Please have a look on it and fix this as we are having some bad times with it. Rest all is good and fine for corporate use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make some more affordable plans and make the UI load faster on web view

We share the files and developer doc with various people and this sharing procedure has become easy with the use of Dropbox business.

Dropbox Business review by Melissa J.
Melissa J.

"Dropbox Needs to Update"

What do you like best?

I like that Dropbox is a cloud-based file sharing platform, and honestly, that's about all I like about it. Dropbox could be so much more if the developers would put more time and effort into making it a better product.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the layout. It's not very organized, and I think the overall layout of the files could be improved. Even a color coding system would be great. Also, I hate that they give VERY little storage, I understand they need to make money so that's why they provide so little storage (So you'll buy more), but I think that could be improved. Lastly, I think Dropbox should work more like OneDrive or SharePoint through Microsoft. You should be able to open a file, edit it, and close it without having to download and re-upload.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Speak your mind, and push for more from Developers. I believe Dropbox could be really awesome, but major improvements need to be made.

Honestly, I work for a company that has 10,000+ employees, so I have found Microsoft OneDrive and Sharepoint MUCH more reliable than Dropbox. I wish changes could be made to Dropbox and I think we would utilize it more, but it's not happening at this time. I use it when I need to share files with people outside of my company but even then it's not an enjoyable experience.

Dropbox Business review by Abdul R.
Abdul R.

"DropBox is the most suitable and secure platform for saving and sharing all my important files."

What do you like best?

The ease of uploading the docs and files. With easy sharing of files with the professional colleagues makes the work much easier to operate. I can easily share all formats with the clients and employees. The files are easily available at every remote place which could be access by just logging into account. We could save much time with it without even any hectic of carrying around files and docs.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes, it requires special permission to share special formats and even rejects the sharing. So if=t forces me to find for another source to share my work . Other than that, its a wonderful tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It comes up with lots of storage space with ever safe and secure platform. Its the primary demand of the people working digitally.

Our company have been using it to share files with the clients and employees. It allows more storage of data and that too at free of cost. The files are secured for eternity without ever fear of losing them again.

Dropbox Business review by Alysson B.
Alysson B.

"Decent product, but other options out there"

What do you like best?

Dropbox is very reliable, its sync functions usually work well and when they go awry it is simple to force a sync. Dropbox is very user friendly and easy to use- weather you need to access your files on the go via their website or if you have the desktop version installed which basically integrates into your regular file system.

What do you dislike?

It is not a collaborative program, meaning two users who share a file cannot update it at the same time as you could would, say, Google Drive. While they do have a small badge that lets you know if another user has unsaved changes- it's not always clear to us if someone else has a file open or not. Rather than not let you open it, it automatically opens a new version and will then save your changes as a "conflicted copy".

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look at Google Drive before using Dropbox, if you're going to be sharing files that will be accessed often by multiple parties. If you can use a Google Sheet or Google Doc then your employees can all edit the same files at the same time without losing changes (and they will see the changes other make real time). If you are using this just for storing/sending large files- Dropbox is a very reliable and user friendly program!

Dropbox is a great way to share files, though I prefer to use it when I need to send large files to a client or associate, and not for files that multiple people regularly access.

Dropbox Business review by Emilee H.
Emilee H.

"Convenient File Sharing"

What do you like best?

The best thing about DropBox is the convenience of being able to share files with my colleagues. I can upload larger files that normally won’t send through emails into Dropbox for others to access via web or the mobile app.

What do you dislike?

It is a bit pricey to add users to DropBox business. This has caused some of my colleagues to share their accounts so our company does not have to buy every individual access to Dropbox.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend this product for other businesses who are looking to make their content available to everyone in their company by having it in a cloud based program. Everything is in one place instead of all over a server or in actual paper files all over the office.

Our sales reps travel very often, and need documents, photos, etc. on the fly. Being able to provide our reps with the information they need to complete sales via Dropbox has made it a smooth process for them. We’ve also enjoyed the benefit of having all of our content in one place that everyone can access. Brochures, photos, contracts, manuals, are all in Dropbox.

Dropbox Business review by Jerry K.
Jerry K.

"DROPBOX BUSINESS"

What do you like best?

Dropbox Business is easy to use and affordable. Jerkami Communications Group LLC and its partner business group Jerkami Media Group uses Dropbox Business every day as a backup for our assets and a sharing platform for our clients. It continues to improve as a platform and we are very happy with our relationship with Dropbox Business.

What do you dislike?

Dropbox Bussiness works for us and to be honest we do not dislike anything about the platform. We have integrated it with another software called WINstorm to send out presentations, media tracking, web newsletters and micro websites.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I believe for a small business owner Dropbox Business is affordable and sized just right for us.

Dropbox Business has given us the peace of mind to know that we have a triad of protection when it comes to our assets. Losing assets in our business would be fatal, but Dropbox Business assures that we never face that reality.

Dropbox Business review by Jem P.
Jem P.

"Dropbox is awesome for business!"

What do you like best?

I like how we are able to put all our files in one box. Everyone is able to access big files on the cloud. All we need to exchange is the dropbox shareable link and we can get to it with no Drama. We dont need to send files via attachment, which takes up so much time to upload. The space of the storage is enormous too!

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike anything about Dropbox at all!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Everyone should consider using Dropbox for Business. Yes it is a but pricey if you will look at it, but look at all the benefits! You never have to worry about accidentally deleted files because there is a backup and history where you can restore missing files. Each one from your team can also access it anytime, anywhere. And you can never go wrong with the storage capacity, 1TB per account! We use 5 accounts for our business and we never worry about anything. We can basically work off our mobile phones and still be able to share big files seamlessly

Storage of files and backing them up. You see, if files are stored on the harddrive of our PCs (we got 40 PCs) and they stop working, we lose all the files. But now we don't have this problem anymore.

Dropbox Business review by Silvia M.
Silvia M.

"Dropbox: una gran nube de almacenamiento para todos"

What do you like best?

Es una herramienta muy útil a la hora de almacenar, compartir y organizar archivos y documentos, facilitando el acceso a dichos ficheros en cualquier dispositivo y lugar. Además, es extremadamente sencilla de utilizar, incluso para las personas con pocos conocimientos informáticos. Cabe destacar también la posibilidad de probar una cuenta de forma gratuita, cosa que no todas las plataformas ofrecen. Igualmente es reseñable la existencia de un chat de asistencia que permite al usuario resolver dudas y obtener ayuda instantánea ante cualquier imprevisto que pudiera surgir.

What do you dislike?

Como punto negativo, se podría señalar que la limitación de tamaño que se ofrece para las cuentas "Standard" puede resultar pequeña para empresas o grupos de trabajos grandes que manejen un volumen elevado de archivos en la red, aunque esto es fácilmente subsanable mejorando la cuenta a "Advanced".

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sin duda merece la pena probar esta herramienta, pues es muy sencilla de utilizar, hace más accesibles los materiales de trabajo y simplifica enormemente el trabajo en grupo, facilitando la coordinación con los compañeros y el compartir de archivos.

Gracias a esta herramienta he conseguido tener los archivos y materiales de trabajo mejor ordenados y unificados en una única plataforma que, además, es accesible desde cualquier dispositivo (ordenador, tablet, móvil, etc.), lo cual agiliza el proceso de búsqueda enormemente. Asimismo, me ha permitido compartir más fácilmente archivos con mis compañeros de trabajo, solventando así las limitaciones de tamaño impuestas anteriormente por el correo electrónico para enviar archivos.

Dropbox Business review by Val S.
Val S.

"Dropbox is my go to resource for file sharing"

What do you like best?

Dropbox is so easy to use that even the most technologically challenged clients can usually sign up for their free account, upload files and share them easily. It also makes keeping all the content, image and graphic files necessary for my projects organized a breeze.

What do you dislike?

The account size maximum for basic accounts can be frustrating for clients who need to share a number of large files at once. There have been a few times where I have had to have them upload in batches with me downloading and deleting from Dropbox inbetween.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give Dropbox's free basic account a try if you've never used it before. It's easy to set up and use, they have a new user experience that has helped with some of the slightly wonky things we would run into before, and it makes sharing files so much smoother.

Dropbox is a professional and widely used tool that I can use with my clients and with my vendors. All of my files can be organized into folders and stored in one place where I can access them no matter what machine I'm on.

Dropbox Business review by Yanelly A.
Yanelly A.

"Dropbox is a good tool to store information"

What do you like best?

Dropbox is a storage program where I can have 1000 GB, that is, 1 TB, that is a large amount of storage that I can use to save files, databases, images, music and make backup of the information I have in my Hard Disk. I can access through the cell phone and with a single account I can link several people. I believe that this storage capacity has no competition, because there are very few that offer 1000 GB of storage in a single account.

What do you dislike?

There are very few things I do not like about Dropbox, among them, that it is difficult to find a free quality version, when you enter the page you do not know where to look for it or how to download it. Another thing that I do not like, is that if version pays is very expensive, they are almost $ 800. So, that this software is so expensive and it is difficult to find a free version, makes it little accessible to people.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for more storage capacity and better organize your information then Dropbox for Bussines is your best option.

One of the most notorious benefits of using Dropbox, is its large storage capacity and that allows better organize the information. In my place of work I receive daily a large amount of information and data that I must organize and safeguard and with this Dropbox helps me a lot.

Dropbox Business review by Aida Josefina G.
Aida Josefina G.

"My Experience With Dropbox Business"

What do you like best?

Dropbox se ha convertido en uno de los nombres más conocidos en el mundo de la tecnología. detrás de ese éxito se encuentra el enfoque en soluciones inteligentes pero simples para la gestión de archivos, incluida la carpeta de sincronización copiada por la mayoría de la competencia en la actualidad. El servicio sigue siendo relevante con capacidades de sincronización rápidas y confiables, se integra con Microsoft Office Online y tiene una aplicación de notas agradable.

What do you dislike?

El gran problema con Dropbox es que no es económico. Muchas de las mejores funciones que se están generando últimamente en Dropbox requieren una suscripción a Dropbox Professional, que cuesta $ 20 al mes y solo le permite obtener 1 TB de almacenamiento.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Dropbox pudiera resultar algo costoso para ciertos usuarios, sin embargo es una excelente opción para almacenamiento de archivos importantes.

Si bien Google Drive parece haber arrebatado su corona para el total de usuarios activos ( 800 millones para Google, 500 millones para Dropbox), no hay duda en base a lo que he escuchado de que Dropbox sigue funcionando bien.

Dropbox merece reconocimiento y un lugar destacado en cualquier mejor tabla de comparación de almacenamiento en la nube .

Si debe o no estar en la parte superior de esa lista restringida dependerá de lo que necesite del almacenamiento en la nube y cuánto esté dispuesto a pagar.

Dropbox Business review by Ashley N. B.
Ashley N. B.

"Business subscription is great for document collaboration"

What do you like best?

Great for cloud storage of documents. Most useful for accessing documents on the go, or to back up files when switching to a new computer or other device. The business subscription is great for sharing documents with co-workers, storing commonly used files (such as logos and templates), and for collaboration. Doesn't have all the features of other project management software, but for document sharing it has everything I need. The recent updates to the platform are helpful in providing quick access to files. Also, I really like that you can link your personal and business accounts.

What do you dislike?

The home page/panel could be improved for better organization of documents. That's probably about the only thing that could be improved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely link your personal account to your business account.

File storage, content management, project management, file sharing, collaboration. It's definitely helpful to have the most recent version of each file in the same place.

Dropbox Business review by Darrell R.
Darrell R.

"The best cloudy storehouse"

What do you like best?

The most important thing is that all files of our company are stored in one place. I can access them from anywhere in the world. I also like that there is an offline mode (I often save files, because during the trip there is not always access to the Internet). A fairly large volume of storage (we have enough 5TB). Also in the Dropbox Business version, it's just a phenomenal synchronization speed.

What do you dislike?

I would like to pay for one subscription for the whole team, not for each of its members. Pretty simple web version.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is the most reliable cloud storage. It is very simple to use. Definitely, try it. My opinion is that this is the best cloudy storehouse.

We often use file transfer through Dropbox. We also use joint editing. After we began to use Dropbox Business, we no longer think about backup, Dropbox makes it for us. Just great service, you should try it.

Dropbox Business review by Ashely S.
Ashely S.

"Dropbox: Simplified File Sharing"

What do you like best?

I previously had only used this product for personal use and not for work. However, we very recently chose to implement it specifically for the purpose of recruiting.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing I can complain about this product right now.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this product for anyone looking to streamline their file storage and sharing.

All of our potential candidates must perform a computer assessment on site. Before we had a senior team member supervise the assessment and proctor it. Now we are able to do it unsupervised and everything is digital. This is saving us on paper costs. It is now easier to coordinate with other upper management members to preview a candidate's score and overall performance. In turn, this means I can save all relevant information in a pdf file for an HR folder very quickly.

Dropbox Business review by Texas C.
Texas C.

"Dropbox has to be the greatest file sharing resource I have found to date!"

What do you like best?

Dropbox is a great file sharing resource to store and share large files that you typically wouldn't be able to send through email. Dropbox is a creative collaboration program designed to reduce paperwork and brings all my files together in one central place not to mention sending large files is easy, even to people who don’t have a Dropbox account. The scanner, shared folders and the offline feature are a big plus

What do you dislike?

There isn't really an aspect from Dropbox that I have came across this far to dislike. I would say however on the IT side they are slow about updates and bug fixes at times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

At least give it a try.

The business problem that I solved was having emails send back or not sending due to file size. This is also the main benefit from using the Dropbox platform and resources.

Dropbox Business review by David A.
David A.

"Still trying to figure out the best Cloud based tools..."

What do you like best?

SmartSync tools has been a life saver as I keep more in my Dropbox account than I have space for on my computer.

What do you dislike?

I use Dropbox and Google Drive equally as often and for some similar purposes - but also different purposes. It is not Dropbox's fault, however, I sometimes wish I could be 100% in with one or the other. Google Drive would probably win if I was to only use one of these tools.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for a business cloud storage solution, Dropbox Business works great. Our team uses it on a daily basis to to store and share files.

Cloud based storage and back-up and file sharing. I can leave my computer at the office and pick up right where I left off from my phone or back-up computer because everything is stored in Dropbox. This is a huge benefit.

Dropbox Business review by Krista B.
Krista B.

"File sharing made easy"

What do you like best?

I love that I can share all my projects, art, charts, current projects and pictures with everyone in my business. Being part of a military company and having an owner who is still active and always traveling, it makes it hard to keep everyone up to speed with the business, but with dropbox, everything from everyone is all in one easy access spot.

What do you dislike?

I don't think there is anything I dislike. Now with business, you have access to paper as well, this allows us to all brainstorm together.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want a way to keep everyone informed in what is going on in the business, from pricing charts, to client orders, to comps of art work, to just brainstorming new ideas then I strongly recommend Dropbox Business.

Its solving the communication issues with owners active in the military. This is a huge benefit and selling factor to us. It saves time, in us not having to write emails all the time to keep everyone on the same page. Saving time saves money in a business. Makes for more productive work hours.

Dropbox Business review by Amber W.
Amber W.

"File sharing at its best"

What do you like best?

Dropbox works with ease and user-friendly dashboard tools. It's not overly complicated, is simplistic and yet robust in its design, and secure for both files you want to share and those you want to keep private. I used dropbox in public accounting so we used this to do multiple tasks such as file sharing with each other and also providing clients a secure and easy to use environment that allowed us to access documents that otherwise would be complicated to receive.

What do you dislike?

I did have some trouble ensuring that my personal Dropbox account didn't get mixed with my business account, so it would be nice if they had some sort of a feature where you could toggle between multiple accounts. In order to properly use both my personal account and my business account I had to be careful to log completely off of both accounts and then re-log back on by manually typing it in. It would be nice if they had some sort of toggle option available for at a minimum choosing what account you want to be logged into.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is an easy to use tool that even the most inexperienced tech person can figure out with minimal help. If you're searching for a tool to connect you to other people, where you can share things in security and with ease then Dropbox is an excellent option.

File sharing with customers, clients, and other partners around the globe.

Dropbox Business review by Christin W.
Christin W.

"A way to share files"

What do you like best?

In our business (we are a general contractor) we have a lot of file sharing. Many of these files are very large, meaning it would take a massive amount of paper to have a hard copy and they are usually too big to be an attachment in an email. Dropbox Business is one of the programs out there that lets you share digital files without the need for a system that can handle mass data in one packet or giant stacks of paper.

I found it easy to figure out the first time I had to retrieve information, rather intuitive with a fairly easy learning curve.

What do you dislike?

I can't always get all of our systems to communicate properly in order to print or save files for printing later. This can be a little frustrating as you look for a go around.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are quite a few sites that we have found that do this type of file sharing. Dropbox Business is more than adequate, and can really help in a pinch. And signing up for basic access is free.

We are constantly sending various documents back and forth with our clients. Not everyone has the technical capabilities to send/receive the same way, as well as mass notifications get sent out to many people at once. Having a way to access/give access to blueprints or bid information someone without having to send personalized packets or generic form letters makes everything run a bit smoother for everyone involved.

Dropbox Business review by Chris D.
Chris D.

"Easy to use cloud collaboration tool that will improve your business efficiency overnight!"

What do you like best?

The ability to quickly sync and share files among multiple teams of people while also having the peace of mind that the files are backed up.

What do you dislike?

Two people cannot work on the same file at the same time but that is a minor issue and can easily be worked around.

Recommendations to others considering the product

When it comes to file sharing for teams or even outside sources who do not have dropbox accounts, you can easily manage files between both parties and create permissions needed to control who can see what files.

I have set up drobox business team folders at my company for project management. We have to create and manage project books which contain Manufacturing orders, heat number records of raw materials, engineering drawings, technical data, and other items that were normally all paper. Now with Dropbox for business, I turned them into virtual project books and with the ability to sync and share the files, project managers can manage their projects from home, while travelling, or at the business site.

Dropbox Business review by Bernardo C.
Bernardo C.

"Best Cloud Service"

What do you like best?

The best feature offered by dropbox, so far, is the amount of free space granted. It is very useful and gives us great security that our files are safe and secured.

Another thing that makes this the best cloud service is the possibility of using it accross platforms/operative systems.

What do you dislike?

It is sometimes a bit messy when managed by several people. It could be great if we were allowed to manage it with different accounts: for example, having a Company's account and then be granted the possibility of creating "subaccounts" for each coworker, allowing us to 1) track who's checking each folder and 2) make sure only those who were supposed to checked the files.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is the safest cloud service around. It's a solid product, from a solid company. Would not chose anything else.

It makes it possible for us to store all of our files and projects online, making sure that everything is safe and accessible to anyone.

Dropbox Business review by Serena S.
Serena S.

"Dropbox is a Great Tool for Collaboration with Your Team and Clients"

What do you like best?

I like that you can easily share a link to a single file or folder within your Dropbox to another individual without having to grant that person access to your entire Dropbox.

What do you dislike?

I don't like how long the syncing process can take sometimes. Especially when working with my peers on a project and their files are not showing up as quickly as I would like to access them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Dropbox Business is a great tool to collaborate with your peers and clients, but also as a means of backing up your work. I would start with the free version of Dropbox to try it out first. Then you will see how it can benefit you and your business before purchasing a business account.

The sharing of imagery to and from our clients, as well as assets such as logos and branding guidelines is a huge benefit for us. Instead of always having to download files from emails and then organize them, there is a shared folder between us and the client that makes for easy access for everyone.

Dropbox Business review by Rachel G.
Rachel G.

"Experience with DropBox Business"

What do you like best?

I really enjoy the fact that I can always make sure that all the files I need accessible are there for me, wherever I am, whenever I want to work. I enjoy that it all syncs together, and that we do not have to worry about people forgetting appts that other members of the team having, or anything regarding the schedule.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that there is a need to pay for more members to be able to use this license, it does get frustrating at times. The extra bill definitely makes a difference in the business world.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it!!!! It really does make a difference in this day and age, especially because of the way the world and technology is these days.

I am able to ensure efficiency, because without access to all the online files, noone would be able to work as fast and as quickly as they can now. My entire team can log onto the entire business virtually, and do not need to have to come into work regardless of the day. My overhead is very cheap, besides for paying for dropbox.

Dropbox Business review by Dave S.
Dave S.

"Dropbox Hero"

What do you like best?

That files are always saved and in the event of a computer crash you can always count on dropbox to have the files stored and backed up. Also, there was an issue one time where an upgrade of an employee software started deleting things in the dropbox and they were able to immediately get everything back without issue. I also like that the customer support team is always very helpful and whenever I have contacted them with an issue they always get right back in a timely fashion with resolution and do I never have to follow up with them on an issue. They are diligent in asking questions and asking for more details to try and replicate the problems that the user is having.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there badge does not work which shows when someone else is editing or inside a file and then people will both be doing work and there is a conflicted copy and then someone will have to go into the conflicted and pull the data out to transfer it back into the correct file. If the badge was more effective i think this would be prevented. I do not like the new feature that took away the green check mark showing the dropbox as fully synced. It is now just white and looks almost as if it is not functioning. The green check mark was a clear indicator that everything was working properly and the files were all up to date. Sometimes I find myself questioning if it is fully synced or not and the green check mark should be brought back.

The ease of multiple employees to collaborate on files and access files remotely from anywhere. It allows people to work anywhere in the world essentially and be able to stay up to speed on the documents needed and not fall behind at their job.

Dropbox Business review by Matt T.
Matt T.

"Keep your files safe from hard drive crashes!"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to upload your files to either keep them safe as a backup or store for future use. Wha's really great is with Apple apps (I assume the same for Android) I can login with my phone and look at, send, or rearrange files!

What do you dislike?

Once you start building up a lot of files it can get a little bit confusing. I use the search app a lot. Not sure if there are any ways to speed that up or dig deeper when you can't remember all of the details of the file, but anything would be great... Lastly, I would love to have a way to preview all of my dropbox files on my computer without having to download them and download them as needed. This would save memory on my station.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think this is one of the easiest backup solutions that I have ever used. You can sync to your computer, your phone, etc!

I upload a lot of social media photos to dropbox so I can then download on my phone and post them. It's also great to combine with the website IFTTT that creates automatic functions to back up files from other programs.

Dropbox Business review by Audrey R.
Audrey R.

"Excellent Cloud File Sharing & Storage"

What do you like best?

Dropbox allows you to create web-based folders for file organization, sharing and storage. Team members can be added, or files can be made private. Temporary users can be granted access through links that can be set to expire. Everyone can work on a file collaboratively, and Dropbox keeps the most recent version and even tells you if someone else is making changes to a folder or file (and it tells you who). The thing I love the most about Dropbox for business is that you can install it so it's like any other file folder location on your hard drive - you don't have to login to the website every time you want to see or use files. This makes offline access and editing a breeze as well!

What do you dislike?

Well it's not free. You have to pay for users and storage space but it is a very reasonable price system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try the free version first so you get familiar with how it works. If you like it, then implement it company-wide.

We are a highly mobile staff, with flexible hours and even office locations. We all work from our laptops. Dropbox makes it easy for all of us to access files from anywhere with internet.

Dropbox Business review by Beth H.
Beth H.

"Quick and Easy - DropBox allows for ease of editing and sharing files."

What do you like best?

The ease of use and convenience is sharing files. Working with DropBox cuts out the need for emailing documents back and forth for editing. We are able to edit files at our convenience and everyone sees edits as soon as they are made. This allows us to avoid having to merge edited documents and then make additional changes. DropBox has been a life saver in working with marketing and document templates throughout the year. We are hopeful that even more features are added so that we can fully depend on DropBox as our go to solution for file sharing and editing.

What do you dislike?

There is really nothing that I do not like, but easy of working with large files would be one area that I would appreciate some improvements in the next year or so.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This product has been able to help in file sharing and shared communications when it is difficult through email. Working with The Lynnwood Chamber of Commerce requires working with people from many different businesses on different email platforms with varying levels of access so DropBox makes it easy for us to share information and edit files when working on various documents for the operation.

We are able to trade large files with ease, working on budgets, yearend reports, RFPs, etc. Working on general documents to improve processes and develop marketing strategies. Working on templates used throughout operations has been key during 2017 in setting up functionality and getting The Lynnwood Chamber of Commerce on the right track for future growth.

Dropbox Business review by Kathryn S.
Kathryn S.

"Not the BEST sharing & saving database "

What do you like best?

I like that you can upload many different file types and that they update the website to be easier to understand. I like the clean layout of the site.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the low amount of storage that the basic user gets. We had to upgrade to business because our files were over maximum, however we were only working on one project at the time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider the amount of storage that you will actually need. We also use another storage program that is basically the same thing, we simply use multiple because of what other brands that we work with are using at the time.

We hardly use Dropbox unless we are working with an outside brand that only uses that one. Since we have upgraded to business, we have a ton more storage and are able to work with outside people easier than other programs we have used.

Dropbox Business review by Andrew S.
Andrew S.

"Quick & Easy Digital Asset Management"

What do you like best?

I love that Dropbox and Dropbox Business feature desktop integration. It makes it so much easier for our team to organize and find files in seconds.

What do you dislike?

Dropbox Business can get a little murky when you're trying to determine which people can see which files. This might require a little more know-how on my part, but that's the only thing I could really come close to not liking this product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Dropbox is really the gold standard in cloud storage. I personally feel their pricing is fair for the amount of storage you receive. Everything is incredibly intuitive, and it's surprising how many types of files you can view right within the site if you're into that kind of thing.

We're making it much easier for anyone on our team to access files that might not pertain to their particular role. For instance, if I need an image for a blog post, I can just hop over to our stock image folder instead of asking our Graphic Designer to go and find out.

Dropbox Business review by Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.

"Easy to use and convient "

What do you like best?

I like that i can drop any of my folders into it and pull it up on another computer without having to use and flash drives or e-mails. It saves me a lot of time and energy.

What do you dislike?

It get full quick, so unless you go in there and monitor it, you can over look what is being place in their and you can get backed up quickly trying to delete not important files. Also, if you are sharing folders with other people. It's doesn't show me when someone is in the file or not.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try and get teh biggest package, do go witht he free version, you will use up the space quickly. Also, when using it, make folders for easy access. It makes organzing simple and quick.

I can work from home easily. I like that i can travel and be able to share documents and photos back and forth among my clients just by adding it into my dropbox and adding them as a viewer on the file. It really makes my job easier.

Dropbox Business review by Rocelin C.
Rocelin C.

"Super useful"

What do you like best?

I like the large storage capacity of this platform that makes life easier when it comes to unloading our equipment and being able to have our files available when and when we need them and not have to resort to our computer system security for users that we need to have a security measure for our files.

Me gusta la gran capacidad de almacenamiento que tiene esta plataforma que nos hace más fácil la vida a la hora de desahogar nuestro equipo y poder tener nuestros archivos disponibles a la hora y momento que los necesitemos y no tener que recurrir a nuestro ordenador, su sistema de seguridad para los usuarios que tenemos la necesidad de tener una medida de seguridad para nuestros archivos.

What do you dislike?

At first you have a basic plan to which you can adapt but if you are of those users who need a lot of space then you are limited as you should pay to enjoy greater benefits, this speaking in favor of those who can not afford to haha.

A principio que tiene un plan básico al cual puedes adaptarte pero si eres de esos usuarios que necesitan una gran cantidad de espacio entonces te ves limitado ya que debes pagar para disfrutar de mayores beneficios, esto hablando a favor de aquellos que no tienen como pagar jaja.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make the platform a little more accessible for users who find it difficult to adapt to technology.

Hacer de la plataforma un poco más accesible para los usuarios a los que les cuesta adaptarse a la tecnología

Nothing but the benefit of solving my storage problems.

Nada más que el beneficio de solucionar mis problemas de almacenamiento.

Dropbox Business review by Akshita N.
Akshita N.

"Best Place to keep your data at one place"

What do you like best?

Storage

Easy to use

Easy to find files

Upload and download is easy

File storage is easy

Tracking of data is easy

Home option of recent upload is easy

What do you dislike?

they have changed their search option.Previously when we want to go on some folder we just enter the text fast and we reach to that folder. Now they have remove that feature. I miss that feature.

Also sometimes while uploading files some irrelevant file also uploaded from nowhere. I hate that Alot.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Please include that feature of search option by entering the text fast we reach to that folder.

We have been using dropbox from more than 5 years now.

It help us to store data at one place and also help us to share, download easliy.

Sharing option is best

Dropbox Business review by Lee G.
Lee G.

"International Advantages"

What do you like best?

The organizational layout is very easy to navigate

What do you dislike?

The lack of update alerts or reminders keeps me from knowing when I've received new invitations from friends who live abroad.

Recommendations to others considering the product

From what I can tell, you are doing a great job of keeping people connected. I wonder if there is any guarantee that once the files are shared with me that I have continued access to them, even if the originator of the files deletes them from their own dropbox.

I would love to have more streamlined experiences across storage applications.

It would be great to have a gallery style showroom that shows slides of the files being shared with avatars of the people sharing them with you. Included could be something that shows if we're viewing the files at the same time.

Dropbox Business review by Christophe L.
Christophe L.

"Dropbox for data and document sharing for small groups"

What do you like best?

The best features of dropbox for us is the ability to share among our groups, with different subset of people according to the project they are involved in. Even though the free version is great, it is nevertheless limited, consider upgrading to get the 1Tb of storage space, it can be worth it.

What do you dislike?

What there is to dislike is that the free version has quite a limited storage space. You have to pay to get to a more substantial amount of storage space.

Also the simultaneous editing of files (e.g. 2 persons writing on a same word document at the same time) is not highly optimized and lead to a lot of conflicting verisons etc. There is some improvements to bring there.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There is a bit of competition in this market, look at what's out there and consider what you need out of these tools exactly.

data sharing between collaborators, not only ones present on campus.

Dropbox Business review by Sophia C.
Sophia C.

"It is my favorite"

What do you like best?

It is very good it is like having a pendrive that can even get uploaded to the internet network. I have been having it for many years and I still use it, it is a wonder in fact; is highly recommended and know that someone uses it think I know or know the good of that application. I saved my stuff a lot, I keep everything there and I do not think I lose anything if something happens because of the fact that it is on the network.

What do you dislike?

I do not consider Dropbox bad, on the contrary people should use it more. What I would like of the application is that it had more capacity of memory, in spite of being a good store in the cloud I would like to have more, I dream of having more. I think about it and I think and I do not see anything wrong, I've never had problems with it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I trust him more than another application

for example, I'm using Drive the Google application and I'm not entirely sure if you're saving everything I've ordered.

Dropbox is easy, simple, you know it is working well and you even have it checked

Easy to store data from my clients as well as important documents. I have easy access to them and I can share it without problems...

Dropbox Business review by Joshua R.
Joshua R.

"Unlimited Space and Collaboration"

What do you like best?

I love how everyone in our company can have there own Dropbox account with the ability to link both there personal and our business account at the same time with the ability to pick and choose what areas of the company Dropbox they want to sync to there PC.

What do you dislike?

I am not a big fan of there desktop app sometimes as it will take a long time to load or save changes. When trying to set a selective sync the app may sit stuck working in the background for minutes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try out there free personal accounts and see how all the features work. If you like it and see the value of setting your business up on it to let the whole company interact with files (there are permissions and restrictions as to not let some people see sensitive info, etc.) then I would say go for it, worst case you have a cloud backup you can let go if it isnt worth the money after executing it.

We had an internal server but dealing with VPN's and Collaborating on documents was difficult. With so many different levels of IT knowledge not all users are created equal to proper network access and offsite access. Dropbox got our files off our internal server and into the cloud and everyone has easy access inside and outside the office with a choice of what data is important to them.

Dropbox Business review by Hahfiizah A.
Hahfiizah A.

"Dropbox works for me!!!!!!"

What do you like best?

Dropbox is a free and extremely easy-to-use tool for sharing files, photos, and videos, and syncing them among your devices. You can also use Dropbox to back up files and access them from other computers and devices (including smartphones and tablets), with dedicated apps for each device you own.With Dropbox, you either get 2GB of storage for free or a whole terabyte for $9.99. The good news is you can get more storage space for free through referrals, but for those who would rather pay a few bucks a month and don't have the time to seek out friends to refer, there's no middle option.I love everything about this product.it gets the job done. With Dropbox, you either get 2GB of storage for free or a whole terabyte for $9.99. The good news is you can get more storage space for free through referrals. Dropbox works for me!!!!!!

What do you dislike?

I love everything about this product.it gets the job done.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Dropbox is a file hosting service

Dropbox Business review by Partha Sarathi G.
Partha Sarathi G.

"Drop the data into the box !"

What do you like best?

The drag and drop feature is the best and once you have dropped the file into the window minimize and forget about it ,while going through your other tasks and then check back on it later !

What do you dislike?

Sometimes on slow networks the integrated uploader throws random errors .Thus leading to file upload/update errors which are unexpected and may hamper productivity to an extent as this type of issues generally leads to dissatisfaction within the users.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The GUI is intuitive and easy to figure out as well as the installation is pretty simple even any layman can do it.Though please be careful with the permissions while creating a folder as that determines whom you are giving the access to your data within your organization.Otherwise its fantastic in every sense !

Sharing files on an economic yet secure platform accessible from virtually anywhere on multiple devices.Thus encouraging BYOD in our workplace.

Dropbox Business review by Yeha Y.
Yeha Y.

"Great way to store information that is needed by group"

What do you like best?

I like that I can login through the dropbox website and pull files that I need, without having to have all the files on my desktop. I tend to need files that are bigger (JPEGS and mp4s) so it's helpful to be able to pull them from a centralize spot.

What do you dislike?

Although I do enjoy the feature mentioned above, the website's interface doesn't work exactly like if I was pulling a file from my Mac. So sometimes, it's confusing to know which file I'm pulling.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're especially in a field that is collaborative, this is helpful to share larger files, such as pictures, videos, Adobe files etc.

I am using Dropbox business to be able to pull files I need virtually wherever there is a laptop. In that way, the information I need is easily accessible.

Dropbox Business review by Lan Anh T.
Lan Anh T.

"Pretty good solution"

What do you like best?

It's easy to share between team members, easy to add or remove people (well hopefully you dont have to remove anyone). Files and folders are easy to set up/delete. Interface is userfriendly. When the storage is almost full I feel that it is very hard to navigate file and folders. Sometimes it takes you days to look for a single spreadsheet. Then when other team members edited something they made an entire new file and after all I was confused of which one is the right one to look for. Storage is limited, they make you purchase new one and it becomes dramatic when your boss does not want to spend more money. Lean practice it is.

What do you dislike?

I dont really have anything I dislike about Dropbox. Now that we have such competitors as icloud, google drive or onedrive, Dropbox is not the only option anymore. In a recent company I worked for, people use sharedrive straight from their computers and it is way easier than a web applicator

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a good solution to go with. HOwever, as I said before there are other options. Depends on your company budget and preference, they might choose to go with Dropbox or something else.

We used it (many years ago) as a means of communication to get us potential donors. It is a good way for passive aggressive people to communicate (so that they dont have to see each other)

Dropbox Business review by Adil B.
Adil B.

"Best Tool Ever For Sharing Content With Employees."

What do you like best?

Best Handy tool to sync files and data with your colleagues anywhere . Its secure and much faster that i find no other one in comparison . You can send any type of file word , excel , images even videos too .. it has a blazing speed which sync files quickly and efficiently .. you can even recover deleted files as well and the best is you can use for free they provide free and paid plans too , for business owners they can break the limit of storage to go pro . you can also use it in mobile as well . its simple and best for me :))...

What do you dislike?

The pricing is slightly on the higher side but you get what you pay for with the premium version

Recommendations to others considering the product

They know what they are doing best so no such suggestions . They are making it better and awesome everytime .

Quick and Real time Docs Sharing Helps us to make work smooth and fast with clients all around the world.

Dropbox Business review by Mikhail R.
Mikhail R.

"Great use of file sharing."

What do you like best?

When it comes to file sharing, nothing is better when everything is so straightforward and level of difficulty, in regards to ease of use, is at an all time low. The interface itself is direct, and you're able to navigate the system with such fluidity and I appreciated everything about it. Accessibility was also a great feature of the system in that everyone had access to files whenever they needed items.

What do you dislike?

Thinking about this system, there's really not much to dislike about it, to be quite frank. Although sometimes, I feel like file sharing can get a little confusing when documents aren't placed where they need to be, but that's genuinely not the systems fault, it was more so on our end as a system user.

Recommendations to others considering the product

All in all, i firmly believe that business should utilize this particular system, in that it serves as a benchmark program for file sharing. The ease of use alone deserves all the high ratings for this system, although we have no longer adopted this system, I think using this program definitely helped with communications, and just overall contributing to things being accomplished.

Some business problems we solved using Dropbox Business is the ability to have access to important files and documents pertaining to the business. Having access to files is so imperative, and when you're able to allow access to everyone, tasks are able to be completed and the productivity level is at a high.

Dropbox Business review by Brooklyn W.
Brooklyn W.

"Tech makes the Team Work"

What do you like best?

Our little creative team manages a LOT of content for our client and this is the fastest and most reliable way for each of the creative teams to share and gather the content they need!

What do you dislike?

Not a lot of the team members initially had enough storage to upload the files, so getting them their own paid memberships rather than sharing a business account was a bit pricey, but otherwise, we've loved it!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Teach your team members about how to use this well (i.e. how it should be organized, how to label, what files to not mess with or delete, how to communicate about a new upload, etc.) and everything else should flow well from there.

Honestly, no "The files are attached emails" or long Slack conversations to keep up with! Dropbox is our highly organized, digital store-room! Everything is there, it all has a label, and when we want someone to know that their file is in DB, we just tell them to go grab it and we all know where to look!

Dropbox Business review by Jake D.
Jake D.

"Makes ALL the difference"

What do you like best?

I love that I can access all of my files from wherever I am at and can save offline files for times I know I won't be connected to the internet (like when traveling).

What do you dislike?

I have not found a single thing I dislike about Dropbox and I have been using it for years.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This software is so reliable and easy to use, you will not regret using it. I don't even pay for my dropbox for business account, but I have never run out and my entire accounting company is paperless (digital files stored in Dropbox for Business).

I am able to easily sync and share files with my team, my clients, myself (between various devices), and manage security for all of the above simply. I store all of my files in Dropbox for business and have a personal one as well (I can have both logged in at the same time for seamless differentiation).

Dropbox Business review by Megan C.
Megan C.

"Dropbox Business"

What do you like best?

I like that Dropbox can automatically sync to my computer. I can access it through a shared folder on my computer but also access it via the internet if I do not have my computer with me. I also like that Dropbox will tell you if someone else is working on the same file or has opened that file and wants to save it. This allows for no duplicating of items or information lost while working on a project.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike is having to pay for a membership for each person of your team. When you want to share a large amount of files, you have to upgrade to the business membership which means each person pays for an account.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for multiple users - only downfall is having to pay for a membership for each person to access the information.

Benefits - everyone can access the same information through their own personal computer or through a shared computer.

Dropbox Business review by Aimee W.
Aimee W.

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

Very easy to set up and to use, just like dropping files into one of your own computer folders. Easy to set up new folders and move them around, just like a normal folder structure.

What do you dislike?

Not that easy to see what has been changed, and by who. It gives you a notification when someone has changed a file, but there's no comprehensive list, so if for example someone else deletes your document there would be no audit trail.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Overall very useful and easy to use. I can't comment on pricing or value for money as I don't know that side of it.

Used to compile documents for cross-team projects, so its easy to share documents with everyone.

Dropbox Business review by Vinca P.
Vinca P.

"Average Cloud Based DMS"

What do you like best?

It is convenient that you can access it from any computer.

What do you dislike?

It is really really inconvenient when you use a new computer or you have to update your computer because Dropbox "syncing" from the cloud will run in the background until it has finished and it slows your computer down so much that it is virtually unusable (and I have a brand new ASUS laptop). In addition, all of our client files are contained in one folder in Dropbox, and earlier this month an employee accidentally moved the client folder to her Desktop, realized she moved it and then moved it back to Dropbox. This simple movement forced Dropbox to resync on everyone's computer and it was about 200,000 files that were moved and then put back that had to be readded by the Dropbox cloud, which literally took DAYS to sync (not hours) and rendered many employees in our firm useless for days. Also the web based version of Dropbox is really not easy to use since you have to click on each folder to get where you need to go within subfolders and then download each piece of correspondence when you finally get to it. That is very time consuming and slow.

The only benefit that I see with Dropbox is that you can access it from the web, so any computer will be able to access it.

Dropbox Business review by Esther Y.
Esther Y.

"The only cloud storage I trust"

What do you like best?

Dropbox is the best cloud storage, hands down. It's the only one I can trust to sync properly, and "just work." The absolute best part is the Smart Sync feature which keeps your selected folders in the cloud and it keeps symbolic links on your local drive, and downloads them only when you access them (this is different from Selective Sync, where you don't even see the symbolic links on your hard drive at all).

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything I truly dislike about Dropbox, except maybe the price? But it is totally worth it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is the best by far. Google Drive, Skydrive, and others can not compete.

Sharing files with colleagues and customers is easy, as well as storing files for easy access anywhere - whether it is on my phone, my laptop, desktop, someone else's computer, etc.

Dropbox Business review by Sandy I.
Sandy I.

"User friendly, easy and efficient!"

What do you like best?

The ability to edit documents from wherever you are and the ability to share them with colleagues. Also, having the ability to centralize any and all changes in one document vs working off of multiple documents. Automatically saves all changes within minutes so you don't have to worry about losing your work is an added bonus. This is especially useful when working on grants with numerous folks in the organization since we have multiple campuses.

What do you dislike?

I don't think there is anything I dislike about the program. It is extremely user friendly and easy to navigate. As a first time user I was able to figure out how to utilize it by trial and error and not have to worry about messing up the document or work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend this product to businesses who are considering using a centralized location to edit/share documents with multiple people around the organization or even within their own departments.

The business problems that we are solving with Dropbox Business is being able to work on projects with multiple people. The benefits we've realized is that we are able to be more efficient and effective with the work that we do, particularly with grant submissions. We don't have to meet in person multiple times a month to get the work done, instead we only need to meet once a month. It allows everyone to get their work done at their own time and place.

Dropbox Business review by Martin S.
Martin S.

"As close to an on prem file server as you can get"

What do you like best?

Smart Sync - Users can view all files in the cloud without taking up any space on their PC's.

Speed of the synchronisation is brilliant

Micorosft Office Dropbox Badge notify's you when other users are on the same file and prevents versioning

What do you dislike?

Though we don't need it much, the support is pretty rubbish - very slow, knowledge levels are poor

Access controls on files could be a little more granular

Recommendations to others considering the product

Dropbox does exactly what it says on the tin. It doesn't have all the bells and whistles of a box.com, but then that is a much more complicated platform that I think detracts from the end user experience.

Has removed the need for VPNs, citrix servers for remote access to files.

Removed a server plus backups, maintenance & Power costs from our environment

Improved collaboration on file

Added extra functionality in our ability to work with files

Dropbox Business review by Andrew L.
Andrew L.

"Dropbox is great business tool"

What do you like best?

Dropbox is very common amount businesses and most clients I comein contact with it are familiar with the program. It's easy to use for a first time user.

What do you dislike?

It could be more simple. Some users are not sure on how to upload. The only problem I really encountered was when I created my account it said it would send me an email to activate my email and I never received it. I reached out to the cs department about this but no reply but I'm still able to login and access the features.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is an easy tool to use and I recommend this business tool. You're allotted a certain amount of space and once you've used it you can upgrade for a small price.

I'm able to easily work with clients on projects by sending and receding documents and photos back and forth. It provides great benefits for little to no cost. I would highly recommend this product.

Dropbox Business review by Katelyn S.
Katelyn S.

"Dropbox is Amazing"

What do you like best?

I love how I can upload files and they show up to my partners same folder in real time. We can also have access to editing them without sending files back and forth! It's done in one simple location. We were just discussing that the online word is a great tool!

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a dropbox tutorial emailed to me once a week that gave me updates on current or new features to remind me how to keep using it in different ways. Using dropbox is very easy but I feel I could be doing a lot more with it that I just don't know about.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have dropbox email updates to it's users on new features or ways to use the program.

Not being able to save and share files in one online location is something dropbox has helped me and my team fix.

Dropbox Business review by Jesica L.
Jesica L.

"great software to share big data "

What do you like best?

Easy to use, very fast and complete with features for everyone. We share big files in a safe and easy way, you can also share outside of the company and restrict right to access. the access from the phone is another great feature and it adds value if you are off site or on the road.

What do you dislike?

The upgrades had to be more engaging, other platform can offer similar results, so it feels that Drop box is sometimes one step behind the competitors. Sometimes it is slow and gets annoying if you need the information or files right away.

Recommendations to others considering the product

get the upgrades, ask all employees to get an account and use it

sharing big files between different teams and countries

Dropbox Business review by Austin S.
Austin S.

"Dropbox is easy, flexible, and most importantly, powerful"

What do you like best?

Dropbox is easy. You simply download the client to the desktop and let it sync. This will get your business connected very quickly, and it does not require hardly any administrative oversight. It is one of the programs I use everyday, as we host many of our important documents solely in Dropbox. This means that there are not a bunch of local copies strewn about fifteen different computers. We have once copy, and that is shared with whoever needs it. Another strength is Dropbox's sharing ability. You can easily share with one or many different members of your organization, or even share with people outside of your organization with just an email address.

What do you dislike?

Definitely the pricing. With multiple users, it can get quite expensive. There are definitely more efficient ways to share and host your data, and experimenting will get you the best results cost-wise. Not every user needs every file, and not every user even needs Dropbox.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's pretty much the standard that other file-sharing services are compared to. Give it a try with a personal account. There's nothing to lose as it is free (up to 2GB).

This has greatly increased our communication, and has prevented us from creating duplicates of many important documents used frequently. This allows our information to stay accurate and uncluttered.

Dropbox Business review by Brittany C.
Brittany C.

"Dropbox Made Easy"

What do you like best?

I love how I can search files and find anything I need from all of my coworkers, any projects we are working on. Easy to find!

What do you dislike?

Sometimes when I search one word....say I search "holiday" I wish the search was better, I have to click on each individual thing to see what it is. So maybe a little image icon or something!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Love Dropbox I don't even know what other file storage system would be better. We have a business file and then our personal files and we can make those personal files public or private, also we have a team files that anyone can access. So nice!

Easy to store all the files and feel like they are saved forever and easily accessible.

Dropbox Business review by Abdullah a.
Abdullah a.

"helped us a lot in university"

What do you like best?

The accessibility and ease of use we could upload files in no time and share and retrieve them in the same time. can take files that are required to study before the exam upload them and share them with a large group of students in few time which allows them all to get hold of the files and summaries and be able to print them and study them on time which made education an easier process.

What do you dislike?

Printing the files through the drop box isn't great it doesn't respond quickly and it takes a lot to take you to the priniting screen

Recommendations to others considering the product

it's a really reputable application files are easily shared through it a must have for students and those in need of exchanging files with other students.

We are using it to share files with student from our faculty and making these shared files easily accessible for all of them.

Dropbox Business review by Clairissa S.
Clairissa S.

"Simple but powerful"

What do you like best?

Easy. It has some advanced features, but if you just want to keep a set of files in sync across multiple computers, it's easy to do so.

What do you dislike?

The sharing system leaves a lot to be desired. Unless you make one main folder and share everyone there, it's hard to make sure everyone has what they need. You also can't share on subfolders (when the parent folder is already shared) so it's hard to bring in a freelancer to just work on one component of a project.

Recommendations to others considering the product

While Dropbox (and similar companies) have tried making their software support simultaneous file editing, we feel like it's still too much of a hassle. For "living" files requiring constant updating or simultaneous note taking, we still use Google Drive.

We use dropbox to keep our "offline" files in sync.

Dropbox Business review by Administrator

"Dependable, consistent, and always works."

What do you like best?

We've used Dropbox for business for close to 6 years now and it's still our #1 cloud storage solution. It's fast, gives us unlimited space and revision history, and makes it easy to share and collaborate with our team. Sharing files with people outside the organization is fast and easy, and we've never run into any downtime.

What do you dislike?

The only negative thing I can say about Dropbox for Business is I wish they had the option to use an alternative domain (or our own white-labeled domain) for file transfer. We've dealt with a few vendors or organizations that block Dropbox links for their internal staff and it makes sharing files with them a pain. Only occurred about 3 times in our whole 6 years of using it, so a non-issue really.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We have looked at One Drive and GSuite as alternatives, since we use both in other areas of our business. The storage and sharing is not as easy and quick as Dropbox. There is also the benefit of not having your storage solution tied to another system that can make switching a pain down the road. Dropbox has been hassle-free for us.

Easy to share large files securely. All files are always accessible fast (local copy) but we never have to worry about a PC going down and losing something. Unlimited version history helps us when we want to go back to a old copy of a report or a design file that is over a year old and 10 revisions later and we are able to recover it. File search in a browser and on a mobile device makes it easy to share and collaborate.

Dropbox Business review by Michelle M.
Michelle M.

"Love Dropbox for Business "

What do you like best?

This is a great tool for my industry because it is user-friendly and allows me to store everything I need in one place. All of my files are available anywhere I am and if my clients need any of their documents, it is easy to share them and I can do it from any device no matter where I am at. Dropbox is a huge part of how I organize my business!

What do you dislike?

I really cannot think of anything that I dislike about Drobox for business.

The main problem I had before using it was that real estate is a 24/7 industry and I needed to access things when I was not in front of a computer. Dropbox was the perfect solution and it made it easier on my computer to have files on the cloud instead of taking up my computer's memory.

Dropbox Business review by Riley F.
Riley F.

"Ease of Use for Dropbox Business"

What do you like best?

I like that Dropbox Business is so fast and efficient. It allows me to submit files with the click of a button and distribute them to necessary personnel efficiently.

What do you dislike?

I honestly do not really dislike anything about this software. It is a great app to have.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to download this on all of your devices. This is the most efficient way to use this software as you have access to all files on all devices thus decreasing the time you have to waste trying to find a document and send it on different softwares. By having this app on all of your personal devices, you can ensure efficient access to all of your files whenever you may need them.

Business problems that have been solved utilizing this software include having to wait for an employee to get back to their computer or email account for document or file submission. Now, individuals can submit files from their phone quickly and easily with little wait time to receive the files.

Dropbox Business review by Rachel B.
Rachel B.

"Dropbox - A must have for virtual teams"

What do you like best?

I work on a project with 8 team members, many of whom do not work in the same building, or even the same state. Dropbox is an excellent resource to us - as we are able to keep up with each others work, even though they are not working within close proximity. Specific perks include 1) Being able to access version history 2) See who has accessed the file 3) Receive updates when edits are made to files.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the desktop notifications for edits/changes made to files in dropbox come a bit late -- sometimes days late.

I can't imagine housing documents for a project with people across the country using any other platform.

Dropbox Business review by D.A. L.
D.A. L.

"Dropbox Review"

What do you like best?

Dropbox is very easy to use and share documents. We use it as recruiters to share resumes with one another and to our clients. It is especially helpful when working in collaboration with a team member to get things streamlined faster.

What do you dislike?

Not much I dislike about Dropbox as it does what I need it to do. It does hamper if the other end user does not have it and doesn't want to download it but then we just send through outlook.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Dropbox is very easy to use enterprise-wide with internal employees, vendors, and clients. Easy to share documents that allow you to get documents over to the desired party in real time and access their additions from contracts, resumes, and other documents that might need approval. Dropbox for Business is essential to communicate with your partners.

Haven't really had any besides power outage and not being to obtain it but you can say that with all the documents you access and share. It is very convenient and user-friendly for recruiters to use.

Dropbox Business review by Brad H.
Brad H.

"Can't imagine being as geographically dispersed as we are and yet as successful without DropBox !"

What do you like best?

As a start-up company with the conscious decision to allow leaders to live where they are (and not force relocation to corporate office), the ability to have a common repository for shared documents is crucial.

What do you dislike?

If one has had a personal DropBox account in the past (or even a business account), it can be a challenge to log in if you wipe your browser history or attempt to log-in from a different computer.

Executives and departments such as HR and Finance are able to share and co-op on documents needed in our business each day. As a result, we can improve turnaround time on deliverables, and documents can remain in their native format... no goofy changes which can sometimes happen when attempting to collaborate then email copies of documents as an attachment.

Dropbox Business review by Kurt B.
Kurt B.

"Inexpensive and useful tool for uploading and sharing docuements"

What do you like best?

Dropbox is very easy to use and we're able to share files easily. We can arrange all of the files into folders and this helps keep everything organized and easy to find.

What do you dislike?

The upload process usually fails or takes a long time. Also because we use clips in our contents, the service is very oversealous to flag content. Usually you can reach out and appeal and they'll lift the flag but this can take days if not weeks. Not very efficient.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look into Google Drive instead. Dropbox is not as efficient as it used to be.

We're able to upload, organize, and share files easily. Reducing on time wasted uploading and emailing files.

Dropbox Business review by Jenny S.
Jenny S.

"" Dropbox, is our digital information box in our hands" "

What do you like best?

Dropbox, is an online service that allows you to store files in the cloud, also allowing you to share files and folders with other users, has the following services: cloud storage, file synchronization, personal cloud, all with information security and storage

What do you dislike?

Dropbox, is an online service that allows you to store files in the cloud, also allowing you to share files and folders with other users, until now I have not achieved any feature that is counterproductive, I think it is quite complete for what one needs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I can say that Dropbox has helped us solve many administrative cases, order or management that allows you to store files in the cloud, this allows you not to overload the hard disks of computers, it is also easy to use, has the peculiarity of providing great capacity to store data without being necessary to save it on the PC, share it, handle it freely, among other benefits

among the problems that Dropbox has helped us solve is that it is an online service that allows you to store files in the cloud, this allows you to not overload the hard disks of the computers in the office in the handling of information, also allowing file sharing and folders with other users; and evidently, this translates into benefits for the company

Dropbox Business review by Jacob P.
Jacob P.

"Works Seamlessly for us"

What do you like best?

What do you dislike?

Not really much....would be better if there was some sort of catch for items deleted by members other than the Original Owner of the file. This would just save us from not losing any files that were deleted by accident or maybe you have this feature already and I am unaware of it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely a great tool when you specifically have employees working in different locations and even remotely. Allows everyone to access everything they need from basically any computer and any place they may be.The best thing is that members of my team can be in all different locations and we can all access the files we need at any time without any issues. I no longer need to hire people who can come into the office--they can work from anywhere and access the same files and work that I need them to.

Dropbox Business review by jose miguel g.
jose miguel g.

" the best tool to keep up with your obligations inside and outside the office"

What do you like best?

Nowadays it is very important to keep the security of our documents to the maximum, as well as to have them at hand in any place and in any place. for this we have to make clear this, there are a number of programs that give us this option without envargo the security of our files in many of them is completely questionable and the storage capacity too, so this becomes the tool more adequate to keep our documents safe and share them with the people we need to be able to respond at any time to pending work that we can have inside and outside the office at any time and time

What do you dislike?

the prices are undoubtedly a little high unlike other programs such as google drive that allows almost the same benefits without envargo this is still the leading program in terms of security and storage capacity as it allows us to load endless capacity , and fully control who can review, edit and work within our files. when within the team it is required that we maintain a high level of discipline when it comes to project deliveries, this is still the best option at a price that is perhaps not negligible.

Recommendations to others considering the product

my recommendation to future members of the dropbox community is that they buy the advanced package since it will allow them to have a total control of the contents that they work, besides this is the most complete platform of the market at the time of working from the cloud since they can download on the PC or mobile and from there keep contact and control at all times

Among the benefits that we can attribute to dropbox are that we can work from home or from anywhere without problems since the program is adaptable enough to our needs.

Dropbox Business review by Valerie C.
Valerie C.

"Good, with weird bug issues."

What do you like best?

Easy to set up, easy to use since you can set it to behave like a drive on your machine. No real learning curve for users, no training needed. The ability to just access your files all the time is great. Performance has always been smooth- no outages in the time I've been using it.

What do you dislike?

There's a massive bug I just discovered today where if you're trying to move files to Dropbox and another admin deletes the account...you just lose those files forever. They won't back up to Dropbox, but Dropbox doesn't send any kind of failure notification to the machine so the files are just...gone. I also hate that it's not collaborative and only one person can change a file at a time. It can also be very difficult to go through the history and actually undelete if a user deleted a number of things at once- you get these events of "so-and-so deleted 405 items", you restore, it changes to "so-and-so deleted 302 items", you restore, and so on. There's no just...mass undo feature when someone accidentally deletes a bunch of files.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's NOT collaboration software. Don't make that mistake. If you want folks to be able to edit at the same time, this is not the software for you. If you need a place folks can pull their files from or back up to often, it's great!

Sharing files between people and groups.

Dropbox Business review by Scott S.
Scott S.

"common drop ground for shared files"

What do you like best?

The upload and download are fast. it is easy to use from the desktop sync software. just copy or save files to the folder on your compute rand they auto sync to the internet. and any other device you have connected to the account.

the ability to share folders to specific people is useful . sending files to suppliers and receiving from clients makes it easy and secure.

setting sharing settings or "share with" right from the desktop folders was easy and secure.

What do you dislike?

cost - but any online storage costs money.

i did not find the web interface very direct. uploading folders and multiple files at a time was not intuitive.-- but if you use the desktop sync function it makes this much easier.

It would be nice if thye have a company wide accounting method. I could sign up and have X amount of space for the organization and anyone in the organization can log in and have their own sub account.

Recommendations to others considering the product

it is easy to use. -- download and install the desktop sync it is worth it.

having access to files in and out of the office.

it also made it easier to retrieve files from clients. giving them a secure personal folder on a server for them to drop files for me.

I also use it for sending large files to suppliers for review and production.

Dropbox Business review by Rosangela C.
Rosangela C.

"All my information stored in one place"

What do you like best?

The best thing about this work tool is that I can have my information stored and organized in one place, I can upload many files of any type of format and weight depending on the version I have, I synchronize everything I have with my devices, I can recover files if I delete them by mistake, I can send invitations to my files to other people, and as it is synchronized with my devices I can see it at the time and place that I am.

What do you dislike?

When you share files you should not work on it at the same time as it creates conflict and the file is duplicated, without an internet connection the application does not work and the changes may not be saved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is excellent for those companies that have many files and want to share it in a fast and safe way, it is a very simple interface to use, it has an excellent integration, It has a virtual hard disk in which you can work freely, in almost any computer, you only need an internet access account, shared folders can only be seen by people you invite.

The best thing is that in a quick and easy way I can share the files with all the employees which helps us reduce the time in the delivery of the work, it is very safe since it protects the files with security features of enterprise level, it has a great support where you can get quick answers either by phone, email and chat.

Dropbox Business review by Kristina N.
Kristina N.

"AWESOME at Sharing Files for Email Subs and Clients"

What do you like best?

I put all of my freebies to my email subscribers in Drop Box which makes it so easy for them to download an ebook or guide. I also put my paid offers there as well which it's unique link. I've been using Dropbox for years and I think it's AWESOME and easy!

What do you dislike?

Honestly, nothing really. The system is very easy to use, you can create special links, host a lot of files there and organize it well. I love it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out, it won't hurt, it's free to start!

Putting my files in one place so my clients or email subscribers have access to my freebies in one place. I do host some things on Square space but I didn't want to put everything on my website. I also used it to share files between myself and my friends.

Dropbox Business review by Christoph G.
Christoph G.

"Great on Desktop/iPhone but website based access is clunky"

What do you like best?

It is a great tool. We love the functionality and the combination of online and offline is amazing. Works for us in all its might. Even on an iPhone it is super convenient.

What do you dislike?

The version history tool does not really work so well. Occasionally we have conflicts when different users editing the same file or worse the same folder. There does not seem to be a very clever resolution for any conflicts appearing. We end up with multiple versions without it being highlighted until somebody stumbled across it. We had duplicated parts of folders in the GBs and it takes to long to resolve them so it just sits there now. We don't seem to have lost anything though. Also renaming folders is not well resolved across the different users.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Works splendidly. Watch out for multiple users editing same files or changing folder content. A real headache.

We use it as our server for all our work and as a virtual backup.

Dropbox Business review by Juan Pedro C.
Juan Pedro C.

" Another storage program"

What do you like best?

I like soo much this program because you can use on web or install the program in your pc, thanks by this you can use the program in all pcs only with your account.

Me gusta mucho este programa por que puedes usarlo en web o instalar el programa en tu pece, gracias a esto tu puedes usar el programa en todos los pc solo con tu cuenta.

What do you dislike?

The program its only a type like popup, too simple, if you want share a file only put in the dropbox folder, i pref upload in the web program

Este programa es solo como un popup muy simple, si tu quieres compartir un archivo solo ponlo en la carpeta de dropbox, yo prefiero usar la subida en la web del programa

Recommendations to others considering the product

When you need a fast program for share our files, this its the best, you can use a free account or a pay account if you need more storage, its really cheap

CUando tu necesitas un rapido programa para compartir tus archivos, este es le mejor, tu puedes usar una cuenta gratuita o una cuenta de pago si necesitas mas almacenamiento, es realmente barato.

When you need share a file with your team, this save our job, maybe you need send a file with your client, and with this its too easy

Cuando necesitas compartir un archivo con tu equipo, esto salvara tu trabajo, tal vez tu necesites enviar un archivo a un cliente y con esto es bastante facil

Dropbox Business review by Josep B.
Josep B.

"Excellent tool for saving files"

What do you like best?

I really like all its features allows you to access any file from anywhere. It is very easy to download and it does it quickly. Very easy to use. it is pretty reliable, which is very important for this kind of product. Is a really good aplication for automatic backups.

What do you dislike?

Their chat support is the only option and it is a complete disaster. No screen sharing, no live voice, no explaining the problem. Now is compatible with microsoft office online, but is not as good as onedrive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Best and useful service to save data in cloud. Works perfectly on all the devices, all photos and documents are safe and is possible access offline everything its needed

Being a manager, I have to send a lot of files to my colleagues and supervisors. Files which take a lot of storage space. This is when Dropbox comes to my rescue. I can send my desired people a Dropbox link through which they can then download the file. This Dropbox link could even be made sure that only relevant people can view or download the information by granting access to only these people ensuring maximum security.

Dropbox Business review by Amanda H.
Amanda H.

"Overall great experience for shared documents and storage. "

What do you like best?

I love that Drop Box allows you to be ble to seamlessly share and work on shared documents directly from my laptop desktop or by logging in to the online sharing portal. I love that the formatting is very similar to that of a laptop folder. I love being able to share documents with anyone. Dropbox Business gives you more space, extended file recovery & priority support. DropBox has more creative capabilities then some of the other cloud sharing softwares and so much more! I love being able to see who all a file is shared with. Unlike Google Drivce, Drop Box allows you to view shared files directly in your inbox, no dragging necessary. It's like the Google of Cloud Sharing. Very clean layout. Keeps things organized and streamlined. Doesn't look as messy as Google Drive can be.

What do you dislike?

When the documents do not sync in accurate timing. Being able to see edits in real time. Excel capabilities are not as good as that of Google Drive or similar programs. I don't like how there is only a list view. Could use more variety in viewing options but ultimately very comparable to other cloud sharing programs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great program for file sharing. Dropbox Business gives you more space, extended file recovery & priority support.

Streamlining work and creating processes to work smarter and more efficiently. Dropbox Business gives you more space, extended file recovery & priority support.

Dropbox Business review by Katherine H.
Katherine H.

"Dropbox Business - Excellent Cloud Based File Storage"

What do you like best?

I can access documents on my pc through the downloaded program, via the web, and on the app on my phone; it all syncs immediately. I also like the look and feel of it, it is very sleek and contemporary. I did not have to attend a training to figure out how to use it, I just got my login information from the company and started using it right away. I have been able to do everything with it without needing to reach out for help at all to either my company or Dropbox for support.

What do you dislike?

I really don't dislike anything about the program. You can see which users have altered the data and have access to it, so if something is missing, you know right were to look and restore it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We have very strict online security requirements and this product meets those requirements.

We are able to collaborate on documents and share files with each other without having to reach out to the person to ask about it specifically. Setting up a new account for new employees is super easy. In my past, I have used a network with shared folders set up without any software. Those networks have always given me and my companies problems, but this software is so user friendly to connect with others' documents. It also has an amazing search feature -- much better than the shared network search features I've used in the past.

Dropbox Business review by Kelsie H.
Kelsie H.

"Perfect for a Small Business "

What do you like best?

I know that people are moving to more cloud based solutions for their work, but we've continued to stick with and enjoy Dropbox Business for all of our files. I like best that it is an easy desktop feature and we can see the files that others are working on and updating. I haven't had any major issues since I've been using it so it's very reliable.

What do you dislike?

I think there have been 2 challenges we've experienced with Dropbox Business. One, sometimes there are major syncing errors. It may have something to do with our connection, but our IT specialist has shared that there are some funky situations we've experienced that most likely has come directly from Dropbox.

Two, there still isn't a way for more than 1 person to edit a document without messing up the saving issues. I know that Dropbox is experimenting with Paper, but I tried it and it doesn't seem like a good fit. It'd be fantastic to have something like Google Docs where we can work in it together as a team. That would be absolutely fantastic!

We have solved a number of issues. Mainly, saving all of our documents in a secure place. And being able to save a huge number of files is a plus. I like alternating between Dropbox Business on my desktop and the online platform (where we save most of our larger media files).