Dropbox Business

Dropbox Business allows companies to securely manage and share files across teams and devices, set file and folder permissions, and connect personal and business Dropbox accounts.

Work for Dropbox Business?
Flockrush  business content management  2x

Learning about Dropbox Business?

Dropbox Business Reviews

Request More Information
Showing 2265 Dropbox Business reviews
Dropbox Business review by <span>Val S.</span>
Val S.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

Dropbox is so easy to use that even the most technologically challenged clients can usually sign up for their free account, upload files and share them easily. It also makes keeping all the content, image and graphic files necessary for my projects organized a breeze.

What do you dislike?

The account size maximum for basic accounts can be frustrating for clients who need to share a number of large files at once. There have been a few times where I have had to have them upload in batches with me downloading and deleting from Dropbox inbetween.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give Dropbox's free basic account a try if you've never used it before. It's easy to set up and use, they have a new user experience that has helped with some of the slightly wonky things we would run into before, and it makes sharing files so much smoother.

Dropbox is a professional and widely used tool that I can use with my clients and with my vendors. All of my files can be organized into folders and stored in one place where I can access them no matter what machine I'm on.

0 of 0 found this helpful.
Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Dropbox Business
Dropbox Business review by <span>Ashley N. B.</span>
Ashley N. B.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

Great for cloud storage of documents. Most useful for accessing documents on the go, or to back up files when switching to a new computer or other device. The business subscription is great for sharing documents with co-workers, storing commonly used files (such as logos and templates), and for collaboration. Doesn't have all the features of other project management software, but for document sharing it has everything I need. The recent updates to the platform are helpful in providing quick access to files. Also, I really like that you can link your personal and business accounts.

What do you dislike?

The home page/panel could be improved for better organization of documents. That's probably about the only thing that could be improved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely link your personal account to your business account.

File storage, content management, project management, file sharing, collaboration. It's definitely helpful to have the most recent version of each file in the same place.

0 of 0 found this helpful.

What Business Content Management solution do you use?

Dropbox Business review by <span>Darrell R.</span>
Darrell R.

The best cloudy storehouse

Updated On
Validated Review
What do you like best?

The most important thing is that all files of our company are stored in one place. I can access them from anywhere in the world. I also like that there is an offline mode (I often save files, because during the trip there is not always access to the Internet). A fairly large volume of storage (we have enough 5TB). Also in the Dropbox Business version, it's just a phenomenal synchronization speed.

What do you dislike?

I would like to pay for one subscription for the whole team, not for each of its members. Pretty simple web version.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is the most reliable cloud storage. It is very simple to use. Definitely, try it. My opinion is that this is the best cloudy storehouse.

We often use file transfer through Dropbox. We also use joint editing. After we began to use Dropbox Business, we no longer think about backup, Dropbox makes it for us. Just great service, you should try it.

Dropbox Business review by <span>Krista B.</span>
Krista B.

File sharing made easy

Validated Review
What do you like best?

I love that I can share all my projects, art, charts, current projects and pictures with everyone in my business. Being part of a military company and having an owner who is still active and always traveling, it makes it hard to keep everyone up to speed with the business, but with dropbox, everything from everyone is all in one easy access spot.

What do you dislike?

I don't think there is anything I dislike. Now with business, you have access to paper as well, this allows us to all brainstorm together.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want a way to keep everyone informed in what is going on in the business, from pricing charts, to client orders, to comps of art work, to just brainstorming new ideas then I strongly recommend Dropbox Business.

Its solving the communication issues with owners active in the military. This is a huge benefit and selling factor to us. It saves time, in us not having to write emails all the time to keep everyone on the same page. Saving time saves money in a business. Makes for more productive work hours.

Dropbox Business review by <span>Christin W.</span>
Christin W.

A way to share files

Updated On
Validated Review
What do you like best?

In our business (we are a general contractor) we have a lot of file sharing. Many of these files are very large, meaning it would take a massive amount of paper to have a hard copy and they are usually too big to be an attachment in an email. Dropbox Business is one of the programs out there that lets you share digital files without the need for a system that can handle mass data in one packet or giant stacks of paper.

I found it easy to figure out the first time I had to retrieve information, rather intuitive with a fairly easy learning curve.

What do you dislike?

I can't always get all of our systems to communicate properly in order to print or save files for printing later. This can be a little frustrating as you look for a go around.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are quite a few sites that we have found that do this type of file sharing. Dropbox Business is more than adequate, and can really help in a pinch. And signing up for basic access is free.

We are constantly sending various documents back and forth with our clients. Not everyone has the technical capabilities to send/receive the same way, as well as mass notifications get sent out to many people at once. Having a way to access/give access to blueprints or bid information someone without having to send personalized packets or generic form letters makes everything run a bit smoother for everyone involved.

Dropbox Business review by <span>Chris D.</span>
Chris D.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

The ability to quickly sync and share files among multiple teams of people while also having the peace of mind that the files are backed up.

What do you dislike?

Two people cannot work on the same file at the same time but that is a minor issue and can easily be worked around.

Recommendations to others considering the product

When it comes to file sharing for teams or even outside sources who do not have dropbox accounts, you can easily manage files between both parties and create permissions needed to control who can see what files.

I have set up drobox business team folders at my company for project management. We have to create and manage project books which contain Manufacturing orders, heat number records of raw materials, engineering drawings, technical data, and other items that were normally all paper. Now with Dropbox for business, I turned them into virtual project books and with the ability to sync and share the files, project managers can manage their projects from home, while travelling, or at the business site.

0 of 0 found this helpful.

Learning about Dropbox Business?

* We monitor all Dropbox Business reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.