Dropbox Business

(3,638)

Dropbox Business allows companies to securely manage and share files across teams and devices, set file and folder permissions, and connect personal and business Dropbox accounts.

Work for Dropbox Business?

Learning about Dropbox Business?

Dropbox Business Reviews

Showing 3,722 Dropbox Business reviews
Dropbox Business review by Vannesa K.
Vannesa K.

"Dropbox Business has been a great file storage and sharing platform for use in our organization"

What do you like best?

Dropbox Business has been a great platform for sharing, sending and editing team files. Dropbox Business has yielded a lot of benefits to my organization as it helps us share files and improve collaboration within our team. It has been a great platform as it helps me share my plans, music, projects, ideas and many other materials. What i like best from Dropbox Business is that it is accessible from any device and PC. Dropbox Business has been a convenient tool for use in my organization as it enables me keep large team in one place without using emails to stay in touch with others. Dropbox Business keeps my team up to date through sending notification emails whenever there is an update within the files or folders hence keeping changes stay updated. This has been a convenient tool as we don't have to actively stay checking it in order to see whether or not there are changes.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that not everyone can have an access for editing folders without permission from the admin.

Recommendations to others considering the product

To consider using Dropbox Business as it is a great tool that helps to share files with each other and to automatically sync data within your team and clients.

Dropbox Business is a great tool for file sharing. Dropbox Business has been one of the best and reliable sync platform that is cloud-based. The tool is easy to use on every operating system and device.Dropbox Business has been very helpful in our organization as it helps us share files with each other and to automatically sync data within our team and clients.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Dropbox Business
Dropbox Business review by Evelyn K.
Evelyn K.

"Synchronize on files securely and most efficiently with Dropbox Business"

What do you like best?

What I like most about Dropbox Business is the way it is easy to setup and start sharing, storing, and synchronizing files in the cloud. Again, Dropbox Business has intuitive UI, which makes it super easy to use at any given time and from anywhere there is stable cloud computing. I must disclose that I have been using Dropbox Business for a long duration (from the time I was in campus, I was using Personal Dropbox). I like how it gives the user unlimited storage space. Also, I like how Dropbox Business gives the user the ability to access the files for an extended duration after deleting it. Last but not least, is the way Dropbox Business integrates with wide array of APIs and systems. In our agency, we have integrated Dropbox Business into Office 365 and Slack.

What do you dislike?

I have not much dislikes, but I do not like how it is hard to synchronize, share or store files in the cloud when there is poor internet connection.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would advice all those looking to implement Dropbox Business to make sure that they do their due diligence in order to make informed determinations.

We have moved our agency in the cloud with the help of Dropbox Business. That way, we are able to store, share and synchronize company files in the cloud. Also, Dropbox Business has enabled our teams to collaborate easily and efficiently.

What Business Content Management solution do you use?

Dropbox Business review by Shiva M.
Shiva M.

"Dropbox business review"

What do you like best?

-Dropbox business is an excellent cloud storage for every business m.

-It has Unlimited storage as per the subscription plan

-file recovery features within 4 months for accidental delete

-Live chat support from dropbox professional

-File sharing and centralized repository

-Multi device friendly and easy access

What do you dislike?

- Slow synchronization

- noticeably slow performance

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommended, affordable pricing and easy of use. If you work in a team and need file sharing Dropbox is an excellent choice.

Dropbox is an awesome service. I can work and save my files and documents online without any hassle. It saves my time and storage as well as security. Everyone of the group can access the files/documents, can easily share large files, uploading and downloading is super easy just in a few clicks. Dropbox replaced my old scanner as Dropbox Mobile app is awesome, I can scan my invoices from my phone and upload.

Dropbox Business review by Mercy M.
Mercy M.

"Make it super easy to store files in the cloud with Dropbox Business"

What do you like best?

I like everything about Dropbox Business from interface to design. Dropbox Business is a user friendly file storage solution since it has a simple interface and slick design. I like the fact that Dropbox Business is a cloud based solution since it give me the opportunity to share files from anywhere there is internet connection. Also, Dropbox Business integrates with some of the vital applications that we incorporate in our organization such as Microsoft Office 365.

What do you dislike?

Pricing is the only issue that I have with Dropbox Business. They should lower the total cost of getting Dropbox Business to attract prospective clients who want to implement this tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend Dropbox Business to all those businesses that want to share and store files in the cloud.

We have gained a lot with Dropbox Business. First, We are able to share files in one concentrated place. Also, we have been on a safer side to store files in the cloud, which are encrypted and secured.

Dropbox Business review by Waweru M.
Waweru M.

"Dropbox Business is the most optimal file storage tool that you need to have"

What do you like best?

First of all, I must admit that I have used Dropbox Business for an extended duration to carry out some vital obligations like file storage as well as file sharing. What I like most about Dropbox Business is the way it is available in the cloud. For that reason, I am able to share files from anywhere there is stable internet connection. Additionally, Dropbox Business advances collaboration in our corporation since we are able to share and access files in one place. Finally, I like how it is easy to customize Dropbox Business to meet varying needs.

What do you dislike?

To get the most out of Dropbox Business, you need to pay for it. They offer advance subscription at a higher license cost. They should reduce the cost of getting Dropbox Business to entice prospective customers out there on the markets.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes, mainly for file storage since it has all the features for such capabilities.

File sharing has been easy with Dropbox Business

File storage too is super easy with this tool

Finally Dropbox Business has advanced teams collaboration in our agency

Dropbox Business review by Mark M.
Mark M.

"everywhere you go"

What do you like best?

I really enjoy the ease of access to all my data across multiple devices both on and offline. It also provides a sense of security knowing that you are not likely to suffer data loss in the event of a hard drive failure or lost or stolen laptops.

Another benefit is the ability to recover documents that have been accidentally deleted. It ia amazing how many times this has happened. We have a number of directors who are less technically experienced and have often deleted documentation that was needed. We were able to successfully recover the documents. Knowing who deleted them was also useful. It enable us to train the relevant individuals and prevented finger pointing.

What do you dislike?

The two things I dislike, is the inability to share only parts of a folder without sharing all of the sub folders and the fact that you have two many sub folders, then you potentially run into problems trying to open files in office because the file path is too long

Recommendations to others considering the product

make sure you design your folder structure carefully

We use it to share data with multiple teams across multiple sites. We have offices in Durban and Johannesburg as well as the UK. When I recently went to Zambia to investigate opportunities there, I had access to all the relevant documentation that I needed.

It also reduces the need for unnecessary emails. I no longer have to send documents backwards and forwards for review, which makes version control easier.

Dropbox Business review by Daleena A.
Daleena A.

"Dropbox Business"

What do you like best?

Dropbox offers a lot of storage which is very helpful for an events management company like mine. We are able to share photos of events with clients, have clients put music in files so our DJs can access it and use it as a way to organize our files for our employees to keep track of our events!

What do you dislike?

There's not much to dislike about Dropbox - it's great and functional!

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great platform for anyone with a team working together and need file sharing and management. We recommend companies with multiple users to use dropbox business.

Dropbox Business review by Natalie G.
Natalie G.

"Efficient but not the Easiest"

What do you like best?

I like the efficiency of Dropbox; files getting places faster is a great use of my time.

I love that it can be customized. Ie: folders for teams, files, and shared content.

What do you dislike?

If you aren’t careful things can get mixed up in content for one file and not another.

I don’t receive notifications on my pc and that would be useful. I don’t like that every time I screenshot or print screen something on the pc Dropbox pops up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be aware of the content you are sending. I am unsure yet if you can “take back “ something you sent. But setting up specific files should make it easier to track things sent, as well as again the efficiency of being able to send large amounts of files or work without fear of losing it.

Time and efficiency for how we deliver important files to and from local counsel and or record providers.

Dropbox Business review by Kaitlin G.
Kaitlin G.

"Easy file sharing"

What do you like best?

I like that this program makes it easy to share files with multiple users. It is a clean, easy to understand, and organized program that anyone with any level of expertise can use.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that you often have to refresh the program after renaming images. Additionally, after renaming an image the program sends you back to the top of the page, which makes it very difficult when trying to rename a lot of images in one sitting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is definitely a great product if you need to share files with multiple people! Great for the media and communication field.

Dropbox business makes it easy to share large files that are too big to send via email. It is also beneficial in that you can track the versions of the file over time. I feel that this program would be beneficial for teams with many people, as well as teams with remote workers.

Dropbox Business review by Scott G.
Scott G.

"Dropbox User Experience"

What do you like best?

The most important features of dropbox for us comes down to security and space management of our machines. Dropbox provides reliable pricing for a system that allows us to keep hundreds of gigabytes a data safely on a cloud platform, limiting the impact across all of our machines, which will allow for our tech to depreciate at a better rate. As well, we share lots of personal info regarding our students over Dropbox in a way that's much more secure than password protected documents.

What do you dislike?

Our core complaint with Dropbox is needing to use Paper features for real-time editing. Those unfamiliar with Dropbox have a hard time not being able to edit a document that someone else is in, often contributing to corrupted copies.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Core recommendation is just to provide training through Dropbox resources. It's an easy platform, but lots of people will have difficulty approaching it.

Business problem is actively sharing and updating documents in real time. We have to piece together a lot applications requiring different elements across departments and Dropbox streamlines our workflow.

Dropbox Business review by Shekar J.
Shekar J.

"A "MUST HAVE" for files storage on the cloud"

What do you like best?

The dashboard is very simple to use. Files can be organized in different folders and this way storing information is very effective. Also, this tool allows specific users to access and view certain files which is a big plus. Lastly, it is compatible with several other apps and offers huge storage space.

What do you dislike?

There hasn't been an update in the past and new features should be brought in. Apart from this, the app is great to work with.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Undoubtedly, I will certainly recommend small to medium businesses to utilize this tool for file storing and sharing. This is the best tool in the market which does the job that it's intended to do!

We have implemented and utilized this tool in our firm for a quite a while now and we're very satisfied. Communication and access to files now have become very easy since all the critical information is stored on the cloud securely!

Dropbox Business review by Gabriel P.
Gabriel P.

"Best and easiest file sharing that exist "

What do you like best?

How easy and convenient is to have in your desktop, laptop, mobile phone and you can even access from the website in someone else's computer.

What do you dislike?

there's nothing that I dislike, the price is quite expensive but is a constant price for most of the software, and for a company is nothing compared to the benefits of having live updated files between the devices and the employees.

Recommendations to others considering the product

go for it, is an amazing tool to keep everything synced and safe because sometimes the hard drives fail and is a good peace of mind to have everything backed up. Also download it in all the devices your company have to get access to multiple locations.

in our company, we have multiple locations and we have shared files that we use daily such as presentations and media files that are too big to share on regular email as well as management files, notices, and broadcast messages.

Dropbox Business review by Hanna A.
Hanna A.

"Drop Box - Useful in a surprising amount of ways"

What do you like best?

The 'Request Files' feature is an actual lifesaver. It saves me so much time, directly requests a file from anyone whether its an internal or external contact, and places it automatically into my dropbox for me. Really smooth software to use when it comes to its features and core functions, they really thought of everything when it comes to their products.

What do you dislike?

WIsh it was a little easier to understand all of the functions and how they can be used (a little short on examples). Also doing mass maintenance on my dropbox can be a little tricky, its a pretty manual process to clean up your files.

Sharing content between internal and contracted teams, makes it very easy and efficient to share mass amounts of content (photos, digital knowledge bases). The benefit is definitely the privacy restrictions, being able to indicate exactly who can see what files is super helpful when you have a lot of contractors like we do.

Dropbox Business review by Carlos Alejandro B.
Carlos Alejandro B.

"Nice cloud storage software"

What do you like best?

It is complete online software that allows sharing and storage documents. Also, is free to Dropbox basic or you can decide to upgrade to Dropbox PLus (1TB of space). Reggarding to a basic account you get 2GB of space, which it is great for a service that is free. Another advantage, that is very easy to use and you can manage your files in different places for being an online service, so that allows modifying files with different persons in case you´re doing a group work.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing bad that I have to say about this software, the only problem is that if you download the software to your desktop, sometimes the computer slows its functionality

Recommendations to others considering the product

At the moment I don´t have any recommendations.

- Improving the team work because the possibility of Shared folders, which your collaborators can modify and sync instantly

Dropbox Business review by AL l.
AL l.

"Great tool for cloud storage"

What do you like best?

Love the sync feature which is fast compared to other software that I've used or even cloud hosting.

Integrates with MS office software to view and edit files online instead of downloading.

Dropbox paper is a fairly new feature that I have liked though my experience with it is limited.

The software functions by letting copying files/ data to a cloud servers, which gives you access to them from different computers and helps save hard drive space.

Files can also be uploaded by moving them into a file folder on your hard drive called the sync folder. The files can also be uploaded by logging into Dropbox through a browser or the Dropbox mobile app.

The other feature that I absolutely love is file versioning and file restore.

What do you dislike?

Takes up a lot of disc space for the desktop application.

Quite expensive for large groups

Like other cloud storage software, it’s not intended to backup your hard disk.it can however be used for that purpose, however a tool dedicated for online backup works much better in this case.

Recommendations to others considering the product

great product but expensive

Saves a lot of disk space and gives me access to my files on the move, one can also connect many devices as you need to the Dropbox account.

When Sync is enabled, files can be shared in near real time across all devices linked to your account. You can also turn sync off or use selective sync to save hard drive space.

Dropbox Business review by Duncan M.
Duncan M.

"Dropbox Business is the most dynamic tool for file storage and sharing"

What do you like best?

Firstly, I must disclose that I have been using Dropbox Business for five years + to share and store files in the cloud. I like how it is easy to set up and start using this software with just little or no training. The smooth design and simple interface make Dropbox Business easy to get used to it. Also, I like how it is simple to connect my three devices (Home PC, Work PC, and My phone). That way, it is easy to upload and access files.

What do you dislike?

I do not like how Dropbox Business get allocated at a higher rate while upgrading it to advanced plan. They should reduce the total license cost per user to attract prospective out there in the market.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend Dropbox Business to all those individuals that are looking for a solution that can meet their file sharing and storage needs since it has all the features for such capabilities.

Ever since we implemented Dropbox Business, we have been able to store files in the cloud. That way, Dropbox Business has allowed us to create free storage in the PCs of our organization.

Dropbox Business review by Matt W.
Matt W.

"Smooth and Easy Saving for evertone"

What do you like best?

I like freeing up my hard drive. I also like being able to choose what I want to save and what I do not save on my HD. I really Like the live sync which shows you when a co-worker uploaded a document - I can just click on thier document and look it over rather than going through all the file on my system. Also, I really enjoy the ability to use spotlight search to find douments on drop box. I like being able to unsync huge files that are in the cloud - sometimes with photos it just makes sense to use cloud based software.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it is difficult cloud save data - I feel they could use more tutorial videos. Why unsyncing files it was unclear wheather I needed to "ok", wait, or close the tab. It took me a signifagant amount of time before I realized I needed to click ok, but it had taken me over an hour to realize this and I had already gone through and clicked the large files I want unsynced (which was at least 30) and I had to do this at three times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try the free version first. especially try using the app and your pc in tandem. That is how I first discovered DB

My business uses it for excel, video, photo, and word saving. Using drop box has also made the transfering of data incredably easy. I can work on an excel project and share it with my co-worker across the room or across the atlantic in seconds. I am really impressed with the softwares ablilty to work smoothly on Mac. I also like the ease of ability on the webpage platform.

Dropbox Business review by Methu E.
Methu E.

"Dropbox Business, the Most Effective Tool that Allow Businesses to Share Files "

What do you like best?

Unlike other platforms, Dropbox Business is an easy to use tool, that enables individuals and organizations to share files. For the two years, I have used this product, the process of sharing files has improved, and the cost of production lowered. The implementation is easy and requires no training for the users. Furthermore, it is possible to access Dropbox Business with other devices such as mobile phone, and this support the operations of our business. Lastly, this product supports collaboration in our organization as employees can work together; hence, improving business productivity.

What do you dislike?

The only issue I have with Dropbox Business is their subscription cost. The price is too high for an ordinary/typical user to afford. The developer should consider revising this subscription fee to reach out to more users. Most of the business are small, which means, affording this subscription fee might make make them experience a financial distress.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For reliable and secure file sharing tool, consider Dropbox Business as it never disappoints. This product is easy to use and it performs business operations effectively. Besides, in case of any technical issue, the support team for Dropbox Business is always responsive.

For quite sometimes, our organization had encountered issues with file sharing. However, after the implementation of Dropbox Business, the process has been fastened and made easier. Authorized team members can access these items at any place, anytime.

Dropbox Business review by Mike G.
Mike G.

"Dropbox Business is the best tool that allows businesses to securely manage and share files."

What do you like best?

I have utilized Dropbox Business for more than three years to satisfy both business and personal needs when it comes to file sharing and synchronization. What I like about Dropbox Business is that it is easy to set it up, even with no training. Hence, Dropbox Business is an easy-to-use platform since it has a simple interface and smooth design.

What do you dislike?

My only issue lies on pricing!!. Even though Dropbox Business is the best tool for file sharing across teams and devices in businesses, it gets allocated at a higher rate. To make it the best collaboration software, they should offer it at a favorable cost estimation. Alternatively, they can retain the license cost, and increase the number of users. By doing that, they will be able to attract other prospective clients.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes, without hesitation, mainly to all those folks that are looking for a solution that can share large files. Also, I would recommend Dropbox Business to all those entrepreneurs that are looking for a team's leading collaboration software since it has all the features for such capabilities.

Ever since we implemented Dropbox Business in our organization, it has been easy to share files across devices and teams. Also, with Dropbox Business, we are able to store business files in the cloud. That has enabled our corporation to stay organized.

Dropbox Business review by Augustus M.
Augustus M.

"Dropbox Business is the most advanced platform for file sharing and storage"

What do you like best?

To begin with, I must disclose that I have been utilizing Dropbox Business for an extended duration. It is super easy to set up Dropbox Business, even with no training. Dropbox Business has all the essential features that enable us to meet varying file storage needs. It is now easy to share files with my fellow colleagues at River Bank solutions. Also, I have connected Dropbox Business with my PC, work PC, and my phone. That makes it easy to share files between the three devices.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike is the fact that Dropbox Business gets allocated at a higher price. They should increase the number of users per account, or reduce the license cost per five users. Also, I hate that the free version lacks vital features. Sharing files is hectic, mainly when there is poor internet connection.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend Dropbox Business for file sharing capabilities to all assortments of businesses.

With Dropbox Business, we have been able to save business files in the cloud. Also, Dropbox Business has enabled us to share files across devices in the entire organization.

Dropbox Business review by BBoruah M.
BBoruah M.

"Best for speedy team work."

What do you like best?

Dropbox business is super easy to use. I personally feel companies need to adopt dropbox business rather than one drive. i find very easy to share files to my teammates whenever i need to transfer any files on the go. Dropbox is name by itself and the applications to access the dropbox has given more effeicient way to interact between the teams. I am giving 9 for making pricing but its not expensive as well.

What do you dislike?

i dont dislike the dropbox business because they are doing the best but dropbox business need to be more effiecient like google products. they are familiar but at the same time it is great for use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are a fan of storing and sharing data to a large audience or between team members at no possible time. Try dropbox business.

Solving my documents sharing with my teammates. The benefit is that it works with application.

Dropbox Business review by Marcos M.
Marcos M.

"Herramienta que simplifica la gestión en equipo"

What do you like best?

Dropbox Business cuenta con nuevas herramientas que ofrecen controles de usuario y una mayor visibilidad del uso que se le da a Dropbox.

El rediseño de la consola de administración incorpora la simplicidad propia de la nueva experiencia de usuario de Dropbox Business a la forma en la que cada persona gestiona su equipo.

Permite un control de sesión web que ayuda a los administradores a comprobar que la información confidencial de la empresa a la que se accede está en las manos adecuadas. Es decir, que permite gestionar la cantidad de tiempo que los miembros del equipo pueden permanecer en una sesión.

DropBox como un lugar seguro y unificado para mantener su seguridad, conformidad y privacidad.

Almacenamiento ilimitado en la nube de negocios con excelente administración de usuarios

What do you dislike?

Si transfieres una cuenta existente a un equipo de Dropbox Business, el administrador del equipo tendrá control inmediato sobre tu cuenta. Si creas una cuenta de Dropbox personal secundaria, el administrador del equipo no tendrá acceso directo a esta cuenta personal. Sin embargo, si vinculas tu Dropbox personal a un dispositivo de trabajo, tu empresa podría obtener acceso a tu cuenta personal a través de este.

Más caro que algunos de sus rivales

Recommendations to others considering the product

Lo más importante, Dropbox Business es que le brinda capacidad de almacenamiento ilimitada e historial de versiones. Por lo tanto, suponiendo que su conexión a Internet esté a la altura, todo, desde archivos de texto hasta producciones de video, se puede sincronizar y compartir, y no hay riesgo de cambios o eliminaciones accidentales que hagan que un archivo permanezca permanentemente inaccesible.

Uno de los principales beneficios de usar Dropbox Business es que hay muchas posibilidades de que su personal ya sepa cómo funciona, gracias a la popularidad de la versión gratuita para el consumidor. Desde la perspectiva del usuario, la versión comercial es casi idéntica. Una vez que haya asignado una cuenta a un usuario, se le enviará un correo electrónico que los dirigirá a Dropbox, donde podrán configurar una contraseña y acceder de inmediato a su área de trabajo.

Dropbox Business presenta una función que permite agrupar cuentas ya existentes en la cuenta corporativa y de forma selectiva.

Esto ofrece un control más detallado sobre qué subdominios reciben acceso a la cuenta de Dropbox de la empresa.

Puedes añadir colaboradores a las carpetas compartidas para que siempre tengan las versiones más actualizadas de los archivos en los que están colaborando, o bien enviar una copia de un archivo o una carpeta. Además, con Dropbox Business, los administradores pueden asignar y controlar los permisos de los usuarios, y auditar su actividad mediante informes.

Dropbox Business review by Jaime Jose J.
Jaime Jose J.

"ALMACENAMIENTO TOTALMENTE ÚTIL"

What do you like best?

Me encanta que pueda compartir fotos y videos con personas de todo el mundo, esto ha sido muy útil en mi trabajo ya que tengo muchos gráficos con los que trabajo y necesito poder compartirlos.

Mi equipo se ha beneficiado mucho al trabajar con Dropbox, ya que nos ha permitido poder comunicarnos con el exterior, me gusta poder compartir imágenes y archivos específicos con personas.

What do you dislike?

No me gusta que la versión web sea diferente a la versión de escritorio y no tenga las mismas características. Lo hace un poco desafiante cuando se cambia de un lado a otro, dependiendo de a dónde lo estoy accediendo.

Recommendations to others considering the product

En general es bueno, lo recomendaría, pero:

- Prepárate para experimentar algunas dificultades de usuario si comparte archivos o envía medios.

- Las personas que no están familiarizadas con DropBox no será fácil gestionar sus archivos.

- Administración generalmente simple si se comparte con usuarios actuales de Dropbox.

Esto ha facilitado el intercambio de archivos dentro de nuestra propia organización y con los clientes. También nos ha permitido compartir grandes archivos con los clientes, ya que son más difíciles de compartir por correo electrónico. Cosas como gráficos, videos y fotos son mucho más fáciles de compartir cuando usas Dropbox.

Dropbox Business review by Juan G.
Juan G.

"App recomendada para almacenar la información de tu empresa en un entorno seguro"

What do you like best?

La app es de uso muy intuitivo y fácil de utilizar en la mayoría de las funciones de las que dispone. A destacar, dispone de sincronización de dispositivos, permite compartir archivos subidos mediante link públicos o privados, permite crear grupos de usuarios para trabajar en archivos comunes y dispone de encryptación AES-256. Además dispone de la integración de Microsoft Office si dispones de Office 365.

What do you dislike?

No dispone de vinculación con Google Docs, app también usada en mi empresa. El precio con las prestaciones avanzadas de Dropbox Bussiness no es excesivamente elevado pero da que pensar con respecto a la competencia con apps de uso similar.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Es una app de almacenamiento que ofrece todo lo necesario en base a protección, seguridad y herramientas para compartir.

Nos ha aportado a los diferentes componentes de la empresa de una herramienta de trabajo conjunto sin necesidad de disponer de servicio interno. Además de la posibilidad de mandar nuestro contenido a clientes de forma fácil mediante links compartidos.

Dropbox Business review by Raiden T.
Raiden T.

"Un servicio casi de 10"

What do you like best?

La facilidad de Dropbox es casi insuperable. Antes, en la universidad había que adjuntar en un correo los trabajos y documentación para compartir entre profesores, alumnos, secretaría...ahora con dropbox o bien se sube directamente a la nube correspondiente, o si no se adjunta un rápido enlace de descargar.

Ha resultado especialmente útil para el caso de presentaciónes powerpoint, las cuales podían llegar a pesar decenas de megas y no siempre era posible adjuntarlas en un correo, teniendo que hacer uso de CDs en el casillero del profesor correspondiente.

What do you dislike?

El mayor inconveniente en dropbox es que no puedo obtener una vista previa de los archivos comprimidos. Me encantaría ver los archivos para valorar su relevancia antes de que los descargue automáticamente. Trabajo en un entorno de ritmo muy rápido, por lo que realmente dificulta mi capacidad de alcanzar mi nivel máximo de productividad porque cada vez que alguien comparte un archivo .zip conmigo, tengo que descargar todo el archivo y abrirlo solo para poder ver si hay documentos interesantes incluidos, sería extremadamente útil poder obtener una vista previa.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Dropbox Business es una solución eficaz, fácil de usar y de implementar para gestionar el volumen de documentos de una Universidad, manteniendo además un servio homogéneo e igual entre profesores, alumnos y personal no docente del centro.

Intercambio de datos y gestión de archivos con soporte GNU/Linux. Soluciona el problema de envío de archivos grandes, como presentaciones ppt, con contenido multimedia, muy complicados de poder adjuntar directamente en un correo electrónico.

Dropbox Business review by Adrian R.
Adrian R.

"Dropbox is great for storing files"

What do you like best?

Dropbox I love the Web interface that allows me to easily upload and download files in a safe and enjoyable way I've been using Dropbox for many years and it really has helped me a lot to store files of great magnitude and security that has always provided me.

What do you dislike?

I have not had any annoyance with Dropbox your platform has always been very informative and explanatory on the drawbacks that could be presented as storage space or problems of requesting code to download a file this really does not It is annoying if we know how to use it properly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend Dropbox as a storage system for uploading and downloading files with the security and ease of its interface that works very fast and very friendly for the functions we need as sharing the link so that another person can download files or folder

I can say that thanks to Dropbox I have been able to upload files and download anywhere with the security that has always provided many times we look for storage platforms and no doubt Dropbox provides security and speed for uploading and downloading files and Folders

Dropbox Business review by Ashly E.
Ashly E.

"Good tool to be used on companies for file storage and sharing"

What do you like best?

The main problem we face before is the unavailability of a file sharing tool in and out of our company. This was really a great hassle for us. But when we switch to Dropbox business it really helped us to make the task easy in our company. We really had a great time after the adoption to Dropbox business. The tool is readily made to handle all the needs on the companies which we require. The file sharing feature is a great tool for us, we can share the any type of files to users or our team in a matter of seconds.

What do you dislike?

The UI and time taken to load the site is a big drawback. We are using the web versions and it takes some time to fully load. Please have a look on it and fix this as we are having some bad times with it. Rest all is good and fine for corporate use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make some more affordable plans and make the UI load faster on web view

We share the files and developer doc with various people and this sharing procedure has become easy with the use of Dropbox business.

Dropbox Business review by Melissa J.
Melissa J.

"Dropbox Needs to Update"

What do you like best?

I like that Dropbox is a cloud-based file sharing platform, and honestly, that's about all I like about it. Dropbox could be so much more if the developers would put more time and effort into making it a better product.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the layout. It's not very organized, and I think the overall layout of the files could be improved. Even a color coding system would be great. Also, I hate that they give VERY little storage, I understand they need to make money so that's why they provide so little storage (So you'll buy more), but I think that could be improved. Lastly, I think Dropbox should work more like OneDrive or SharePoint through Microsoft. You should be able to open a file, edit it, and close it without having to download and re-upload.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Speak your mind, and push for more from Developers. I believe Dropbox could be really awesome, but major improvements need to be made.

Honestly, I work for a company that has 10,000+ employees, so I have found Microsoft OneDrive and Sharepoint MUCH more reliable than Dropbox. I wish changes could be made to Dropbox and I think we would utilize it more, but it's not happening at this time. I use it when I need to share files with people outside of my company but even then it's not an enjoyable experience.

Dropbox Business review by Abdul R.
Abdul R.

"DropBox is the most suitable and secure platform for saving and sharing all my important files."

What do you like best?

The ease of uploading the docs and files. With easy sharing of files with the professional colleagues makes the work much easier to operate. I can easily share all formats with the clients and employees. The files are easily available at every remote place which could be access by just logging into account. We could save much time with it without even any hectic of carrying around files and docs.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes, it requires special permission to share special formats and even rejects the sharing. So if=t forces me to find for another source to share my work . Other than that, its a wonderful tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It comes up with lots of storage space with ever safe and secure platform. Its the primary demand of the people working digitally.

Our company have been using it to share files with the clients and employees. It allows more storage of data and that too at free of cost. The files are secured for eternity without ever fear of losing them again.

Dropbox Business review by Alysson B.
Alysson B.

"Decent product, but other options out there"

What do you like best?

Dropbox is very reliable, its sync functions usually work well and when they go awry it is simple to force a sync. Dropbox is very user friendly and easy to use- weather you need to access your files on the go via their website or if you have the desktop version installed which basically integrates into your regular file system.

What do you dislike?

It is not a collaborative program, meaning two users who share a file cannot update it at the same time as you could would, say, Google Drive. While they do have a small badge that lets you know if another user has unsaved changes- it's not always clear to us if someone else has a file open or not. Rather than not let you open it, it automatically opens a new version and will then save your changes as a "conflicted copy".

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look at Google Drive before using Dropbox, if you're going to be sharing files that will be accessed often by multiple parties. If you can use a Google Sheet or Google Doc then your employees can all edit the same files at the same time without losing changes (and they will see the changes other make real time). If you are using this just for storing/sending large files- Dropbox is a very reliable and user friendly program!

Dropbox is a great way to share files, though I prefer to use it when I need to send large files to a client or associate, and not for files that multiple people regularly access.

Dropbox Business review by Emilee H.
Emilee H.

"Convenient File Sharing"

What do you like best?

The best thing about DropBox is the convenience of being able to share files with my colleagues. I can upload larger files that normally won’t send through emails into Dropbox for others to access via web or the mobile app.

What do you dislike?

It is a bit pricey to add users to DropBox business. This has caused some of my colleagues to share their accounts so our company does not have to buy every individual access to Dropbox.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend this product for other businesses who are looking to make their content available to everyone in their company by having it in a cloud based program. Everything is in one place instead of all over a server or in actual paper files all over the office.

Our sales reps travel very often, and need documents, photos, etc. on the fly. Being able to provide our reps with the information they need to complete sales via Dropbox has made it a smooth process for them. We’ve also enjoyed the benefit of having all of our content in one place that everyone can access. Brochures, photos, contracts, manuals, are all in Dropbox.

Dropbox Business review by Jerry K.
Jerry K.

"DROPBOX BUSINESS"

What do you like best?

Dropbox Business is easy to use and affordable. Jerkami Communications Group LLC and its partner business group Jerkami Media Group uses Dropbox Business every day as a backup for our assets and a sharing platform for our clients. It continues to improve as a platform and we are very happy with our relationship with Dropbox Business.

What do you dislike?

Dropbox Bussiness works for us and to be honest we do not dislike anything about the platform. We have integrated it with another software called WINstorm to send out presentations, media tracking, web newsletters and micro websites.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I believe for a small business owner Dropbox Business is affordable and sized just right for us.

Dropbox Business has given us the peace of mind to know that we have a triad of protection when it comes to our assets. Losing assets in our business would be fatal, but Dropbox Business assures that we never face that reality.

Dropbox Business review by Jem P.
Jem P.

"Dropbox is awesome for business!"

What do you like best?

I like how we are able to put all our files in one box. Everyone is able to access big files on the cloud. All we need to exchange is the dropbox shareable link and we can get to it with no Drama. We dont need to send files via attachment, which takes up so much time to upload. The space of the storage is enormous too!

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike anything about Dropbox at all!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Everyone should consider using Dropbox for Business. Yes it is a but pricey if you will look at it, but look at all the benefits! You never have to worry about accidentally deleted files because there is a backup and history where you can restore missing files. Each one from your team can also access it anytime, anywhere. And you can never go wrong with the storage capacity, 1TB per account! We use 5 accounts for our business and we never worry about anything. We can basically work off our mobile phones and still be able to share big files seamlessly

Storage of files and backing them up. You see, if files are stored on the harddrive of our PCs (we got 40 PCs) and they stop working, we lose all the files. But now we don't have this problem anymore.

Dropbox Business review by Silvia M.
Silvia M.

"Dropbox: una gran nube de almacenamiento para todos"

What do you like best?

Es una herramienta muy útil a la hora de almacenar, compartir y organizar archivos y documentos, facilitando el acceso a dichos ficheros en cualquier dispositivo y lugar. Además, es extremadamente sencilla de utilizar, incluso para las personas con pocos conocimientos informáticos. Cabe destacar también la posibilidad de probar una cuenta de forma gratuita, cosa que no todas las plataformas ofrecen. Igualmente es reseñable la existencia de un chat de asistencia que permite al usuario resolver dudas y obtener ayuda instantánea ante cualquier imprevisto que pudiera surgir.

What do you dislike?

Como punto negativo, se podría señalar que la limitación de tamaño que se ofrece para las cuentas "Standard" puede resultar pequeña para empresas o grupos de trabajos grandes que manejen un volumen elevado de archivos en la red, aunque esto es fácilmente subsanable mejorando la cuenta a "Advanced".

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sin duda merece la pena probar esta herramienta, pues es muy sencilla de utilizar, hace más accesibles los materiales de trabajo y simplifica enormemente el trabajo en grupo, facilitando la coordinación con los compañeros y el compartir de archivos.

Gracias a esta herramienta he conseguido tener los archivos y materiales de trabajo mejor ordenados y unificados en una única plataforma que, además, es accesible desde cualquier dispositivo (ordenador, tablet, móvil, etc.), lo cual agiliza el proceso de búsqueda enormemente. Asimismo, me ha permitido compartir más fácilmente archivos con mis compañeros de trabajo, solventando así las limitaciones de tamaño impuestas anteriormente por el correo electrónico para enviar archivos.

Dropbox Business review by Val S.
Val S.

"Dropbox is my go to resource for file sharing"

What do you like best?

Dropbox is so easy to use that even the most technologically challenged clients can usually sign up for their free account, upload files and share them easily. It also makes keeping all the content, image and graphic files necessary for my projects organized a breeze.

What do you dislike?

The account size maximum for basic accounts can be frustrating for clients who need to share a number of large files at once. There have been a few times where I have had to have them upload in batches with me downloading and deleting from Dropbox inbetween.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give Dropbox's free basic account a try if you've never used it before. It's easy to set up and use, they have a new user experience that has helped with some of the slightly wonky things we would run into before, and it makes sharing files so much smoother.

Dropbox is a professional and widely used tool that I can use with my clients and with my vendors. All of my files can be organized into folders and stored in one place where I can access them no matter what machine I'm on.

Dropbox Business review by Yanelly A.
Yanelly A.

"Dropbox is a good tool to store information"

What do you like best?

Dropbox is a storage program where I can have 1000 GB, that is, 1 TB, that is a large amount of storage that I can use to save files, databases, images, music and make backup of the information I have in my Hard Disk. I can access through the cell phone and with a single account I can link several people. I believe that this storage capacity has no competition, because there are very few that offer 1000 GB of storage in a single account.

What do you dislike?

There are very few things I do not like about Dropbox, among them, that it is difficult to find a free quality version, when you enter the page you do not know where to look for it or how to download it. Another thing that I do not like, is that if version pays is very expensive, they are almost $ 800. So, that this software is so expensive and it is difficult to find a free version, makes it little accessible to people.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for more storage capacity and better organize your information then Dropbox for Bussines is your best option.

One of the most notorious benefits of using Dropbox, is its large storage capacity and that allows better organize the information. In my place of work I receive daily a large amount of information and data that I must organize and safeguard and with this Dropbox helps me a lot.

Dropbox Business review by Alexia M.
Alexia M.

"CollabAMAZING"

What do you like best?

The best thing about this product is the ability to access everything on your desktop but not have it saved on your desktop. As long as you have wifi you can access the most up to date documents from your team's folder from your desktop, no need to sign in to a browser, while also not taking up the valuable space on your desktop.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of something I dislike, we like everything about it! it works for our team and I'm sure it would work for any team trying to cut back on time spent sending redundant emails!

We have a shared space for all of our documents and we can see who made recent edits to a document. It really cuts back on the time spent emailing back and forth.

Dropbox Business review by Aida Josefina G.
Aida Josefina G.

"My Experience With Dropbox Business"

What do you like best?

Dropbox se ha convertido en uno de los nombres más conocidos en el mundo de la tecnología. detrás de ese éxito se encuentra el enfoque en soluciones inteligentes pero simples para la gestión de archivos, incluida la carpeta de sincronización copiada por la mayoría de la competencia en la actualidad. El servicio sigue siendo relevante con capacidades de sincronización rápidas y confiables, se integra con Microsoft Office Online y tiene una aplicación de notas agradable.

What do you dislike?

El gran problema con Dropbox es que no es económico. Muchas de las mejores funciones que se están generando últimamente en Dropbox requieren una suscripción a Dropbox Professional, que cuesta $ 20 al mes y solo le permite obtener 1 TB de almacenamiento.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Dropbox pudiera resultar algo costoso para ciertos usuarios, sin embargo es una excelente opción para almacenamiento de archivos importantes.

Si bien Google Drive parece haber arrebatado su corona para el total de usuarios activos ( 800 millones para Google, 500 millones para Dropbox), no hay duda en base a lo que he escuchado de que Dropbox sigue funcionando bien.

Dropbox merece reconocimiento y un lugar destacado en cualquier mejor tabla de comparación de almacenamiento en la nube .

Si debe o no estar en la parte superior de esa lista restringida dependerá de lo que necesite del almacenamiento en la nube y cuánto esté dispuesto a pagar.

Dropbox Business review by Ashley N. B.
Ashley N. B.

"Business subscription is great for document collaboration"

What do you like best?

Great for cloud storage of documents. Most useful for accessing documents on the go, or to back up files when switching to a new computer or other device. The business subscription is great for sharing documents with co-workers, storing commonly used files (such as logos and templates), and for collaboration. Doesn't have all the features of other project management software, but for document sharing it has everything I need. The recent updates to the platform are helpful in providing quick access to files. Also, I really like that you can link your personal and business accounts.

What do you dislike?

The home page/panel could be improved for better organization of documents. That's probably about the only thing that could be improved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely link your personal account to your business account.

File storage, content management, project management, file sharing, collaboration. It's definitely helpful to have the most recent version of each file in the same place.

Dropbox Business review by Darrell R.
Darrell R.

"The best cloudy storehouse"

What do you like best?

The most important thing is that all files of our company are stored in one place. I can access them from anywhere in the world. I also like that there is an offline mode (I often save files, because during the trip there is not always access to the Internet). A fairly large volume of storage (we have enough 5TB). Also in the Dropbox Business version, it's just a phenomenal synchronization speed.

What do you dislike?

I would like to pay for one subscription for the whole team, not for each of its members. Pretty simple web version.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is the most reliable cloud storage. It is very simple to use. Definitely, try it. My opinion is that this is the best cloudy storehouse.

We often use file transfer through Dropbox. We also use joint editing. After we began to use Dropbox Business, we no longer think about backup, Dropbox makes it for us. Just great service, you should try it.

Dropbox Business review by Ashely S.
Ashely S.

"Dropbox: Simplified File Sharing"

What do you like best?

I previously had only used this product for personal use and not for work. However, we very recently chose to implement it specifically for the purpose of recruiting.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing I can complain about this product right now.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this product for anyone looking to streamline their file storage and sharing.

All of our potential candidates must perform a computer assessment on site. Before we had a senior team member supervise the assessment and proctor it. Now we are able to do it unsupervised and everything is digital. This is saving us on paper costs. It is now easier to coordinate with other upper management members to preview a candidate's score and overall performance. In turn, this means I can save all relevant information in a pdf file for an HR folder very quickly.

Dropbox Business review by Texas C.
Texas C.

"Dropbox has to be the greatest file sharing resource I have found to date!"

What do you like best?

Dropbox is a great file sharing resource to store and share large files that you typically wouldn't be able to send through email. Dropbox is a creative collaboration program designed to reduce paperwork and brings all my files together in one central place not to mention sending large files is easy, even to people who don’t have a Dropbox account. The scanner, shared folders and the offline feature are a big plus

What do you dislike?

There isn't really an aspect from Dropbox that I have came across this far to dislike. I would say however on the IT side they are slow about updates and bug fixes at times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

At least give it a try.

The business problem that I solved was having emails send back or not sending due to file size. This is also the main benefit from using the Dropbox platform and resources.

Dropbox Business review by David A.
David A.

"Still trying to figure out the best Cloud based tools..."

What do you like best?

SmartSync tools has been a life saver as I keep more in my Dropbox account than I have space for on my computer.

What do you dislike?

I use Dropbox and Google Drive equally as often and for some similar purposes - but also different purposes. It is not Dropbox's fault, however, I sometimes wish I could be 100% in with one or the other. Google Drive would probably win if I was to only use one of these tools.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for a business cloud storage solution, Dropbox Business works great. Our team uses it on a daily basis to to store and share files.

Cloud based storage and back-up and file sharing. I can leave my computer at the office and pick up right where I left off from my phone or back-up computer because everything is stored in Dropbox. This is a huge benefit.

Dropbox Business review by Krista B.
Krista B.

"File sharing made easy"

What do you like best?

I love that I can share all my projects, art, charts, current projects and pictures with everyone in my business. Being part of a military company and having an owner who is still active and always traveling, it makes it hard to keep everyone up to speed with the business, but with dropbox, everything from everyone is all in one easy access spot.

What do you dislike?

I don't think there is anything I dislike. Now with business, you have access to paper as well, this allows us to all brainstorm together.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want a way to keep everyone informed in what is going on in the business, from pricing charts, to client orders, to comps of art work, to just brainstorming new ideas then I strongly recommend Dropbox Business.

Its solving the communication issues with owners active in the military. This is a huge benefit and selling factor to us. It saves time, in us not having to write emails all the time to keep everyone on the same page. Saving time saves money in a business. Makes for more productive work hours.

Dropbox Business review by Amber W.
Amber W.

"File sharing at its best"

What do you like best?

Dropbox works with ease and user-friendly dashboard tools. It's not overly complicated, is simplistic and yet robust in its design, and secure for both files you want to share and those you want to keep private. I used dropbox in public accounting so we used this to do multiple tasks such as file sharing with each other and also providing clients a secure and easy to use environment that allowed us to access documents that otherwise would be complicated to receive.

What do you dislike?

I did have some trouble ensuring that my personal Dropbox account didn't get mixed with my business account, so it would be nice if they had some sort of a feature where you could toggle between multiple accounts. In order to properly use both my personal account and my business account I had to be careful to log completely off of both accounts and then re-log back on by manually typing it in. It would be nice if they had some sort of toggle option available for at a minimum choosing what account you want to be logged into.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is an easy to use tool that even the most inexperienced tech person can figure out with minimal help. If you're searching for a tool to connect you to other people, where you can share things in security and with ease then Dropbox is an excellent option.

File sharing with customers, clients, and other partners around the globe.

Dropbox Business review by Christin W.
Christin W.

"A way to share files"

What do you like best?

In our business (we are a general contractor) we have a lot of file sharing. Many of these files are very large, meaning it would take a massive amount of paper to have a hard copy and they are usually too big to be an attachment in an email. Dropbox Business is one of the programs out there that lets you share digital files without the need for a system that can handle mass data in one packet or giant stacks of paper.

I found it easy to figure out the first time I had to retrieve information, rather intuitive with a fairly easy learning curve.

What do you dislike?

I can't always get all of our systems to communicate properly in order to print or save files for printing later. This can be a little frustrating as you look for a go around.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are quite a few sites that we have found that do this type of file sharing. Dropbox Business is more than adequate, and can really help in a pinch. And signing up for basic access is free.

We are constantly sending various documents back and forth with our clients. Not everyone has the technical capabilities to send/receive the same way, as well as mass notifications get sent out to many people at once. Having a way to access/give access to blueprints or bid information someone without having to send personalized packets or generic form letters makes everything run a bit smoother for everyone involved.

Dropbox Business review by Chris D.
Chris D.

"Easy to use cloud collaboration tool that will improve your business efficiency overnight!"

What do you like best?

The ability to quickly sync and share files among multiple teams of people while also having the peace of mind that the files are backed up.

What do you dislike?

Two people cannot work on the same file at the same time but that is a minor issue and can easily be worked around.

Recommendations to others considering the product

When it comes to file sharing for teams or even outside sources who do not have dropbox accounts, you can easily manage files between both parties and create permissions needed to control who can see what files.

I have set up drobox business team folders at my company for project management. We have to create and manage project books which contain Manufacturing orders, heat number records of raw materials, engineering drawings, technical data, and other items that were normally all paper. Now with Dropbox for business, I turned them into virtual project books and with the ability to sync and share the files, project managers can manage their projects from home, while travelling, or at the business site.

Dropbox Business review by Melanie S.
Melanie S.

"Better than Google Drive!"

What do you like best?

I love how personal it is. I have my own folder with files no one can see but me.

What do you dislike?

I sometimes do not know what I am doing! It takes some learning to get to know how to use it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is easy to setup and use. I recommend it if you ever need to send files or work within a team. You can send Powerpoint presentations. I thought after the live presentation you can send it to everyone to look over. It would also be a good idea for teachers to use.

We are sharing files more easily. We do not have to have a meeting to show a Powerpoint presentation, we can send it through Dropbox. There is unlimited space for storage.

Dropbox Business review by Bernardo C.
Bernardo C.

"Best Cloud Service"

What do you like best?

The best feature offered by dropbox, so far, is the amount of free space granted. It is very useful and gives us great security that our files are safe and secured.

Another thing that makes this the best cloud service is the possibility of using it accross platforms/operative systems.

What do you dislike?

It is sometimes a bit messy when managed by several people. It could be great if we were allowed to manage it with different accounts: for example, having a Company's account and then be granted the possibility of creating "subaccounts" for each coworker, allowing us to 1) track who's checking each folder and 2) make sure only those who were supposed to checked the files.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is the safest cloud service around. It's a solid product, from a solid company. Would not chose anything else.

It makes it possible for us to store all of our files and projects online, making sure that everything is safe and accessible to anyone.

Dropbox Business review by Serena S.
Serena S.

"Dropbox is a Great Tool for Collaboration with Your Team and Clients"

What do you like best?

I like that you can easily share a link to a single file or folder within your Dropbox to another individual without having to grant that person access to your entire Dropbox.

What do you dislike?

I don't like how long the syncing process can take sometimes. Especially when working with my peers on a project and their files are not showing up as quickly as I would like to access them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Dropbox Business is a great tool to collaborate with your peers and clients, but also as a means of backing up your work. I would start with the free version of Dropbox to try it out first. Then you will see how it can benefit you and your business before purchasing a business account.

The sharing of imagery to and from our clients, as well as assets such as logos and branding guidelines is a huge benefit for us. Instead of always having to download files from emails and then organize them, there is a shared folder between us and the client that makes for easy access for everyone.

Learning about Dropbox Business?

* We monitor all Dropbox Business reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.