Dropbox Business

Dropbox Business allows companies to securely manage and share files across teams and devices, set file and folder permissions, and connect personal and business Dropbox accounts.

Work for Dropbox Business?

Learning about Dropbox Business?

Dropbox Business Reviews

Request More Information
Showing 2679 Dropbox Business reviews
Dropbox Business review by <span>Val S.</span>
Val S.

"Dropbox is my go to resource for file sharing"

What do you like best?

Dropbox is so easy to use that even the most technologically challenged clients can usually sign up for their free account, upload files and share them easily. It also makes keeping all the content, image and graphic files necessary for my projects organized a breeze.

What do you dislike?

The account size maximum for basic accounts can be frustrating for clients who need to share a number of large files at once. There have been a few times where I have had to have them upload in batches with me downloading and deleting from Dropbox inbetween.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give Dropbox's free basic account a try if you've never used it before. It's easy to set up and use, they have a new user experience that has helped with some of the slightly wonky things we would run into before, and it makes sharing files so much smoother.

Dropbox is a professional and widely used tool that I can use with my clients and with my vendors. All of my files can be organized into folders and stored in one place where I can access them no matter what machine I'm on.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Dropbox Business
Dropbox Business review by <span>Aida Josefina G.</span>
Aida Josefina G.

"My Experience With Dropbox Business"

What do you like best?

Dropbox se ha convertido en uno de los nombres más conocidos en el mundo de la tecnología. detrás de ese éxito se encuentra el enfoque en soluciones inteligentes pero simples para la gestión de archivos, incluida la carpeta de sincronización copiada por la mayoría de la competencia en la actualidad. El servicio sigue siendo relevante con capacidades de sincronización rápidas y confiables, se integra con Microsoft Office Online y tiene una aplicación de notas agradable.

What do you dislike?

El gran problema con Dropbox es que no es económico. Muchas de las mejores funciones que se están generando últimamente en Dropbox requieren una suscripción a Dropbox Professional, que cuesta $ 20 al mes y solo le permite obtener 1 TB de almacenamiento.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Dropbox pudiera resultar algo costoso para ciertos usuarios, sin embargo es una excelente opción para almacenamiento de archivos importantes.

Si bien Google Drive parece haber arrebatado su corona para el total de usuarios activos ( 800 millones para Google, 500 millones para Dropbox), no hay duda en base a lo que he escuchado de que Dropbox sigue funcionando bien.

Dropbox merece reconocimiento y un lugar destacado en cualquier mejor tabla de comparación de almacenamiento en la nube .

Si debe o no estar en la parte superior de esa lista restringida dependerá de lo que necesite del almacenamiento en la nube y cuánto esté dispuesto a pagar.

What Business Content Management solution do you use?

Dropbox Business review by <span>Ashley N. B.</span>
Ashley N. B.

"Business subscription is great for document collaboration"

What do you like best?

Great for cloud storage of documents. Most useful for accessing documents on the go, or to back up files when switching to a new computer or other device. The business subscription is great for sharing documents with co-workers, storing commonly used files (such as logos and templates), and for collaboration. Doesn't have all the features of other project management software, but for document sharing it has everything I need. The recent updates to the platform are helpful in providing quick access to files. Also, I really like that you can link your personal and business accounts.

What do you dislike?

The home page/panel could be improved for better organization of documents. That's probably about the only thing that could be improved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely link your personal account to your business account.

File storage, content management, project management, file sharing, collaboration. It's definitely helpful to have the most recent version of each file in the same place.

Dropbox Business review by <span>Darrell R.</span>
Darrell R.

"The best cloudy storehouse"

What do you like best?

The most important thing is that all files of our company are stored in one place. I can access them from anywhere in the world. I also like that there is an offline mode (I often save files, because during the trip there is not always access to the Internet). A fairly large volume of storage (we have enough 5TB). Also in the Dropbox Business version, it's just a phenomenal synchronization speed.

What do you dislike?

I would like to pay for one subscription for the whole team, not for each of its members. Pretty simple web version.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is the most reliable cloud storage. It is very simple to use. Definitely, try it. My opinion is that this is the best cloudy storehouse.

We often use file transfer through Dropbox. We also use joint editing. After we began to use Dropbox Business, we no longer think about backup, Dropbox makes it for us. Just great service, you should try it.

Dropbox Business review by <span>Texas C.</span>
Texas C.

"Dropbox has to be the greatest file sharing resource I have found to date!"

What do you like best?

Dropbox is a great file sharing resource to store and share large files that you typically wouldn't be able to send through email. Dropbox is a creative collaboration program designed to reduce paperwork and brings all my files together in one central place not to mention sending large files is easy, even to people who don’t have a Dropbox account. The scanner, shared folders and the offline feature are a big plus

What do you dislike?

There isn't really an aspect from Dropbox that I have came across this far to dislike. I would say however on the IT side they are slow about updates and bug fixes at times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

At least give it a try.

The business problem that I solved was having emails send back or not sending due to file size. This is also the main benefit from using the Dropbox platform and resources.

Dropbox Business review by <span>David A.</span>
David A.

"Still trying to figure out the best Cloud based tools..."

What do you like best?

SmartSync tools has been a life saver as I keep more in my Dropbox account than I have space for on my computer.

What do you dislike?

I use Dropbox and Google Drive equally as often and for some similar purposes - but also different purposes. It is not Dropbox's fault, however, I sometimes wish I could be 100% in with one or the other. Google Drive would probably win if I was to only use one of these tools.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for a business cloud storage solution, Dropbox Business works great. Our team uses it on a daily basis to to store and share files.

Cloud based storage and back-up and file sharing. I can leave my computer at the office and pick up right where I left off from my phone or back-up computer because everything is stored in Dropbox. This is a huge benefit.

Dropbox Business review by <span>Krista B.</span>
Krista B.

"File sharing made easy"

What do you like best?

I love that I can share all my projects, art, charts, current projects and pictures with everyone in my business. Being part of a military company and having an owner who is still active and always traveling, it makes it hard to keep everyone up to speed with the business, but with dropbox, everything from everyone is all in one easy access spot.

What do you dislike?

I don't think there is anything I dislike. Now with business, you have access to paper as well, this allows us to all brainstorm together.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want a way to keep everyone informed in what is going on in the business, from pricing charts, to client orders, to comps of art work, to just brainstorming new ideas then I strongly recommend Dropbox Business.

Its solving the communication issues with owners active in the military. This is a huge benefit and selling factor to us. It saves time, in us not having to write emails all the time to keep everyone on the same page. Saving time saves money in a business. Makes for more productive work hours.

Dropbox Business review by <span>Christin W.</span>
Christin W.

"A way to share files"

What do you like best?

In our business (we are a general contractor) we have a lot of file sharing. Many of these files are very large, meaning it would take a massive amount of paper to have a hard copy and they are usually too big to be an attachment in an email. Dropbox Business is one of the programs out there that lets you share digital files without the need for a system that can handle mass data in one packet or giant stacks of paper.

I found it easy to figure out the first time I had to retrieve information, rather intuitive with a fairly easy learning curve.

What do you dislike?

I can't always get all of our systems to communicate properly in order to print or save files for printing later. This can be a little frustrating as you look for a go around.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are quite a few sites that we have found that do this type of file sharing. Dropbox Business is more than adequate, and can really help in a pinch. And signing up for basic access is free.

We are constantly sending various documents back and forth with our clients. Not everyone has the technical capabilities to send/receive the same way, as well as mass notifications get sent out to many people at once. Having a way to access/give access to blueprints or bid information someone without having to send personalized packets or generic form letters makes everything run a bit smoother for everyone involved.

Dropbox Business review by <span>Chris D.</span>
Chris D.

"Easy to use cloud collaboration tool that will improve your business efficiency overnight!"

What do you like best?

The ability to quickly sync and share files among multiple teams of people while also having the peace of mind that the files are backed up.

What do you dislike?

Two people cannot work on the same file at the same time but that is a minor issue and can easily be worked around.

Recommendations to others considering the product

When it comes to file sharing for teams or even outside sources who do not have dropbox accounts, you can easily manage files between both parties and create permissions needed to control who can see what files.

I have set up drobox business team folders at my company for project management. We have to create and manage project books which contain Manufacturing orders, heat number records of raw materials, engineering drawings, technical data, and other items that were normally all paper. Now with Dropbox for business, I turned them into virtual project books and with the ability to sync and share the files, project managers can manage their projects from home, while travelling, or at the business site.

Dropbox Business review by <span>Bernardo C.</span>
Bernardo C.

"Best Cloud Service"

What do you like best?

The best feature offered by dropbox, so far, is the amount of free space granted. It is very useful and gives us great security that our files are safe and secured.

Another thing that makes this the best cloud service is the possibility of using it accross platforms/operative systems.

What do you dislike?

It is sometimes a bit messy when managed by several people. It could be great if we were allowed to manage it with different accounts: for example, having a Company's account and then be granted the possibility of creating "subaccounts" for each coworker, allowing us to 1) track who's checking each folder and 2) make sure only those who were supposed to checked the files.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is the safest cloud service around. It's a solid product, from a solid company. Would not chose anything else.

It makes it possible for us to store all of our files and projects online, making sure that everything is safe and accessible to anyone.

Dropbox Business review by <span>Serena S.</span>
Serena S.

"Dropbox is a Great Tool for Collaboration with Your Team and Clients"

What do you like best?

I like that you can easily share a link to a single file or folder within your Dropbox to another individual without having to grant that person access to your entire Dropbox.

What do you dislike?

I don't like how long the syncing process can take sometimes. Especially when working with my peers on a project and their files are not showing up as quickly as I would like to access them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Dropbox Business is a great tool to collaborate with your peers and clients, but also as a means of backing up your work. I would start with the free version of Dropbox to try it out first. Then you will see how it can benefit you and your business before purchasing a business account.

The sharing of imagery to and from our clients, as well as assets such as logos and branding guidelines is a huge benefit for us. Instead of always having to download files from emails and then organize them, there is a shared folder between us and the client that makes for easy access for everyone.

Dropbox Business review by <span>Rachel G.</span>
Rachel G.

"Experience with DropBox Business"

What do you like best?

I really enjoy the fact that I can always make sure that all the files I need accessible are there for me, wherever I am, whenever I want to work. I enjoy that it all syncs together, and that we do not have to worry about people forgetting appts that other members of the team having, or anything regarding the schedule.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that there is a need to pay for more members to be able to use this license, it does get frustrating at times. The extra bill definitely makes a difference in the business world.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it!!!! It really does make a difference in this day and age, especially because of the way the world and technology is these days.

I am able to ensure efficiency, because without access to all the online files, noone would be able to work as fast and as quickly as they can now. My entire team can log onto the entire business virtually, and do not need to have to come into work regardless of the day. My overhead is very cheap, besides for paying for dropbox.

Dropbox Business review by <span>Dave S.</span>
Dave S.

"Dropbox Hero"

What do you like best?

That files are always saved and in the event of a computer crash you can always count on dropbox to have the files stored and backed up. Also, there was an issue one time where an upgrade of an employee software started deleting things in the dropbox and they were able to immediately get everything back without issue. I also like that the customer support team is always very helpful and whenever I have contacted them with an issue they always get right back in a timely fashion with resolution and do I never have to follow up with them on an issue. They are diligent in asking questions and asking for more details to try and replicate the problems that the user is having.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there badge does not work which shows when someone else is editing or inside a file and then people will both be doing work and there is a conflicted copy and then someone will have to go into the conflicted and pull the data out to transfer it back into the correct file. If the badge was more effective i think this would be prevented. I do not like the new feature that took away the green check mark showing the dropbox as fully synced. It is now just white and looks almost as if it is not functioning. The green check mark was a clear indicator that everything was working properly and the files were all up to date. Sometimes I find myself questioning if it is fully synced or not and the green check mark should be brought back.

The ease of multiple employees to collaborate on files and access files remotely from anywhere. It allows people to work anywhere in the world essentially and be able to stay up to speed on the documents needed and not fall behind at their job.

Dropbox Business review by <span>Matt T.</span>
Matt T.

"Keep your files safe from hard drive crashes!"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to upload your files to either keep them safe as a backup or store for future use. Wha's really great is with Apple apps (I assume the same for Android) I can login with my phone and look at, send, or rearrange files!

What do you dislike?

Once you start building up a lot of files it can get a little bit confusing. I use the search app a lot. Not sure if there are any ways to speed that up or dig deeper when you can't remember all of the details of the file, but anything would be great... Lastly, I would love to have a way to preview all of my dropbox files on my computer without having to download them and download them as needed. This would save memory on my station.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think this is one of the easiest backup solutions that I have ever used. You can sync to your computer, your phone, etc!

I upload a lot of social media photos to dropbox so I can then download on my phone and post them. It's also great to combine with the website IFTTT that creates automatic functions to back up files from other programs.

Dropbox Business review by <span>Audrey R.</span>
Audrey R.

"Excellent Cloud File Sharing & Storage"

What do you like best?

Dropbox allows you to create web-based folders for file organization, sharing and storage. Team members can be added, or files can be made private. Temporary users can be granted access through links that can be set to expire. Everyone can work on a file collaboratively, and Dropbox keeps the most recent version and even tells you if someone else is making changes to a folder or file (and it tells you who). The thing I love the most about Dropbox for business is that you can install it so it's like any other file folder location on your hard drive - you don't have to login to the website every time you want to see or use files. This makes offline access and editing a breeze as well!

What do you dislike?

Well it's not free. You have to pay for users and storage space but it is a very reasonable price system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try the free version first so you get familiar with how it works. If you like it, then implement it company-wide.

We are a highly mobile staff, with flexible hours and even office locations. We all work from our laptops. Dropbox makes it easy for all of us to access files from anywhere with internet.

Dropbox Business review by <span>Beth H.</span>
Beth H.

"Quick and Easy - DropBox allows for ease of editing and sharing files."

What do you like best?

The ease of use and convenience is sharing files. Working with DropBox cuts out the need for emailing documents back and forth for editing. We are able to edit files at our convenience and everyone sees edits as soon as they are made. This allows us to avoid having to merge edited documents and then make additional changes. DropBox has been a life saver in working with marketing and document templates throughout the year. We are hopeful that even more features are added so that we can fully depend on DropBox as our go to solution for file sharing and editing.

What do you dislike?

There is really nothing that I do not like, but easy of working with large files would be one area that I would appreciate some improvements in the next year or so.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This product has been able to help in file sharing and shared communications when it is difficult through email. Working with The Lynnwood Chamber of Commerce requires working with people from many different businesses on different email platforms with varying levels of access so DropBox makes it easy for us to share information and edit files when working on various documents for the operation.

We are able to trade large files with ease, working on budgets, yearend reports, RFPs, etc. Working on general documents to improve processes and develop marketing strategies. Working on templates used throughout operations has been key during 2017 in setting up functionality and getting The Lynnwood Chamber of Commerce on the right track for future growth.

Dropbox Business review by <span>Kathryn S.</span>
Kathryn S.

"Not the BEST sharing & saving database "

What do you like best?

I like that you can upload many different file types and that they update the website to be easier to understand. I like the clean layout of the site.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the low amount of storage that the basic user gets. We had to upgrade to business because our files were over maximum, however we were only working on one project at the time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider the amount of storage that you will actually need. We also use another storage program that is basically the same thing, we simply use multiple because of what other brands that we work with are using at the time.

We hardly use Dropbox unless we are working with an outside brand that only uses that one. Since we have upgraded to business, we have a ton more storage and are able to work with outside people easier than other programs we have used.

Dropbox Business review by <span>Andrew S.</span>
Andrew S.

"Quick & Easy Digital Asset Management"

What do you like best?

I love that Dropbox and Dropbox Business feature desktop integration. It makes it so much easier for our team to organize and find files in seconds.

What do you dislike?

Dropbox Business can get a little murky when you're trying to determine which people can see which files. This might require a little more know-how on my part, but that's the only thing I could really come close to not liking this product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Dropbox is really the gold standard in cloud storage. I personally feel their pricing is fair for the amount of storage you receive. Everything is incredibly intuitive, and it's surprising how many types of files you can view right within the site if you're into that kind of thing.

We're making it much easier for anyone on our team to access files that might not pertain to their particular role. For instance, if I need an image for a blog post, I can just hop over to our stock image folder instead of asking our Graphic Designer to go and find out.

Dropbox Business review by <span>Jennifer W.</span>
Jennifer W.

"Easy to use and convient "

What do you like best?

I like that i can drop any of my folders into it and pull it up on another computer without having to use and flash drives or e-mails. It saves me a lot of time and energy.

What do you dislike?

It get full quick, so unless you go in there and monitor it, you can over look what is being place in their and you can get backed up quickly trying to delete not important files. Also, if you are sharing folders with other people. It's doesn't show me when someone is in the file or not.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try and get teh biggest package, do go witht he free version, you will use up the space quickly. Also, when using it, make folders for easy access. It makes organzing simple and quick.

I can work from home easily. I like that i can travel and be able to share documents and photos back and forth among my clients just by adding it into my dropbox and adding them as a viewer on the file. It really makes my job easier.

Dropbox Business review by <span>Rocelin C.</span>
Rocelin C.

"Super useful"

What do you like best?

I like the large storage capacity of this platform that makes life easier when it comes to unloading our equipment and being able to have our files available when and when we need them and not have to resort to our computer system security for users that we need to have a security measure for our files.

Me gusta la gran capacidad de almacenamiento que tiene esta plataforma que nos hace más fácil la vida a la hora de desahogar nuestro equipo y poder tener nuestros archivos disponibles a la hora y momento que los necesitemos y no tener que recurrir a nuestro ordenador, su sistema de seguridad para los usuarios que tenemos la necesidad de tener una medida de seguridad para nuestros archivos.

What do you dislike?

At first you have a basic plan to which you can adapt but if you are of those users who need a lot of space then you are limited as you should pay to enjoy greater benefits, this speaking in favor of those who can not afford to haha.

A principio que tiene un plan básico al cual puedes adaptarte pero si eres de esos usuarios que necesitan una gran cantidad de espacio entonces te ves limitado ya que debes pagar para disfrutar de mayores beneficios, esto hablando a favor de aquellos que no tienen como pagar jaja.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make the platform a little more accessible for users who find it difficult to adapt to technology.

Hacer de la plataforma un poco más accesible para los usuarios a los que les cuesta adaptarse a la tecnología

Nothing but the benefit of solving my storage problems.

Nada más que el beneficio de solucionar mis problemas de almacenamiento.

Dropbox Business review by <span>Akshita N.</span>
Akshita N.

"Best Place to keep your data at one place"

What do you like best?

Storage

Easy to use

Easy to find files

Upload and download is easy

File storage is easy

Tracking of data is easy

Home option of recent upload is easy

What do you dislike?

they have changed their search option.Previously when we want to go on some folder we just enter the text fast and we reach to that folder. Now they have remove that feature. I miss that feature.

Also sometimes while uploading files some irrelevant file also uploaded from nowhere. I hate that Alot.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Please include that feature of search option by entering the text fast we reach to that folder.

We have been using dropbox from more than 5 years now.

It help us to store data at one place and also help us to share, download easliy.

Sharing option is best

Dropbox Business review by <span>Lee G.</span>
Lee G.

"International Advantages"

What do you like best?

The organizational layout is very easy to navigate

What do you dislike?

The lack of update alerts or reminders keeps me from knowing when I've received new invitations from friends who live abroad.

Recommendations to others considering the product

From what I can tell, you are doing a great job of keeping people connected. I wonder if there is any guarantee that once the files are shared with me that I have continued access to them, even if the originator of the files deletes them from their own dropbox.

I would love to have more streamlined experiences across storage applications.

It would be great to have a gallery style showroom that shows slides of the files being shared with avatars of the people sharing them with you. Included could be something that shows if we're viewing the files at the same time.

Dropbox Business review by <span>Christophe L.</span>
Christophe L.

"Dropbox for data and document sharing for small groups"

What do you like best?

The best features of dropbox for us is the ability to share among our groups, with different subset of people according to the project they are involved in. Even though the free version is great, it is nevertheless limited, consider upgrading to get the 1Tb of storage space, it can be worth it.

What do you dislike?

What there is to dislike is that the free version has quite a limited storage space. You have to pay to get to a more substantial amount of storage space.

Also the simultaneous editing of files (e.g. 2 persons writing on a same word document at the same time) is not highly optimized and lead to a lot of conflicting verisons etc. There is some improvements to bring there.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There is a bit of competition in this market, look at what's out there and consider what you need out of these tools exactly.

data sharing between collaborators, not only ones present on campus.

Dropbox Business review by <span>Sophia C.</span>
Sophia C.

"It is my favorite"

What do you like best?

It is very good it is like having a pendrive that can even get uploaded to the internet network. I have been having it for many years and I still use it, it is a wonder in fact; is highly recommended and know that someone uses it think I know or know the good of that application. I saved my stuff a lot, I keep everything there and I do not think I lose anything if something happens because of the fact that it is on the network.

What do you dislike?

I do not consider Dropbox bad, on the contrary people should use it more. What I would like of the application is that it had more capacity of memory, in spite of being a good store in the cloud I would like to have more, I dream of having more. I think about it and I think and I do not see anything wrong, I've never had problems with it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I trust him more than another application

for example, I'm using Drive the Google application and I'm not entirely sure if you're saving everything I've ordered.

Dropbox is easy, simple, you know it is working well and you even have it checked

Easy to store data from my clients as well as important documents. I have easy access to them and I can share it without problems...

Dropbox Business review by <span>Joshua R.</span>
Joshua R.

"Unlimited Space and Collaboration"

What do you like best?

I love how everyone in our company can have there own Dropbox account with the ability to link both there personal and our business account at the same time with the ability to pick and choose what areas of the company Dropbox they want to sync to there PC.

What do you dislike?

I am not a big fan of there desktop app sometimes as it will take a long time to load or save changes. When trying to set a selective sync the app may sit stuck working in the background for minutes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try out there free personal accounts and see how all the features work. If you like it and see the value of setting your business up on it to let the whole company interact with files (there are permissions and restrictions as to not let some people see sensitive info, etc.) then I would say go for it, worst case you have a cloud backup you can let go if it isnt worth the money after executing it.

We had an internal server but dealing with VPN's and Collaborating on documents was difficult. With so many different levels of IT knowledge not all users are created equal to proper network access and offsite access. Dropbox got our files off our internal server and into the cloud and everyone has easy access inside and outside the office with a choice of what data is important to them.

Dropbox Business review by <span>Hahfiizah A.</span>
Hahfiizah A.

"Dropbox works for me!!!!!!"

What do you like best?

Dropbox is a free and extremely easy-to-use tool for sharing files, photos, and videos, and syncing them among your devices. You can also use Dropbox to back up files and access them from other computers and devices (including smartphones and tablets), with dedicated apps for each device you own.With Dropbox, you either get 2GB of storage for free or a whole terabyte for $9.99. The good news is you can get more storage space for free through referrals, but for those who would rather pay a few bucks a month and don't have the time to seek out friends to refer, there's no middle option.I love everything about this product.it gets the job done. With Dropbox, you either get 2GB of storage for free or a whole terabyte for $9.99. The good news is you can get more storage space for free through referrals. Dropbox works for me!!!!!!

What do you dislike?

I love everything about this product.it gets the job done.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Dropbox is a file hosting service

Dropbox Business review by <span>Partha Sarathi G.</span>
Partha Sarathi G.

"Drop the data into the box !"

What do you like best?

The drag and drop feature is the best and once you have dropped the file into the window minimize and forget about it ,while going through your other tasks and then check back on it later !

What do you dislike?

Sometimes on slow networks the integrated uploader throws random errors .Thus leading to file upload/update errors which are unexpected and may hamper productivity to an extent as this type of issues generally leads to dissatisfaction within the users.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The GUI is intuitive and easy to figure out as well as the installation is pretty simple even any layman can do it.Though please be careful with the permissions while creating a folder as that determines whom you are giving the access to your data within your organization.Otherwise its fantastic in every sense !

Sharing files on an economic yet secure platform accessible from virtually anywhere on multiple devices.Thus encouraging BYOD in our workplace.

Dropbox Business review by <span>Yeha Y.</span>
Yeha Y.

"Great way to store information that is needed by group"

What do you like best?

I like that I can login through the dropbox website and pull files that I need, without having to have all the files on my desktop. I tend to need files that are bigger (JPEGS and mp4s) so it's helpful to be able to pull them from a centralize spot.

What do you dislike?

Although I do enjoy the feature mentioned above, the website's interface doesn't work exactly like if I was pulling a file from my Mac. So sometimes, it's confusing to know which file I'm pulling.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're especially in a field that is collaborative, this is helpful to share larger files, such as pictures, videos, Adobe files etc.

I am using Dropbox business to be able to pull files I need virtually wherever there is a laptop. In that way, the information I need is easily accessible.

Dropbox Business review by <span>Lan Anh T.</span>
Lan Anh T.

"Pretty good solution"

What do you like best?

It's easy to share between team members, easy to add or remove people (well hopefully you dont have to remove anyone). Files and folders are easy to set up/delete. Interface is userfriendly. When the storage is almost full I feel that it is very hard to navigate file and folders. Sometimes it takes you days to look for a single spreadsheet. Then when other team members edited something they made an entire new file and after all I was confused of which one is the right one to look for. Storage is limited, they make you purchase new one and it becomes dramatic when your boss does not want to spend more money. Lean practice it is.

What do you dislike?

I dont really have anything I dislike about Dropbox. Now that we have such competitors as icloud, google drive or onedrive, Dropbox is not the only option anymore. In a recent company I worked for, people use sharedrive straight from their computers and it is way easier than a web applicator

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a good solution to go with. HOwever, as I said before there are other options. Depends on your company budget and preference, they might choose to go with Dropbox or something else.

We used it (many years ago) as a means of communication to get us potential donors. It is a good way for passive aggressive people to communicate (so that they dont have to see each other)

Dropbox Business review by <span>Adil B.</span>
Adil B.

"Best Tool Ever For Sharing Content With Employees."

What do you like best?

Best Handy tool to sync files and data with your colleagues anywhere . Its secure and much faster that i find no other one in comparison . You can send any type of file word , excel , images even videos too .. it has a blazing speed which sync files quickly and efficiently .. you can even recover deleted files as well and the best is you can use for free they provide free and paid plans too , for business owners they can break the limit of storage to go pro . you can also use it in mobile as well . its simple and best for me :))...

What do you dislike?

The pricing is slightly on the higher side but you get what you pay for with the premium version

Recommendations to others considering the product

They know what they are doing best so no such suggestions . They are making it better and awesome everytime .

Quick and Real time Docs Sharing Helps us to make work smooth and fast with clients all around the world.

Dropbox Business review by <span>Mikhail R.</span>
Mikhail R.

"Great use of file sharing."

What do you like best?

When it comes to file sharing, nothing is better when everything is so straightforward and level of difficulty, in regards to ease of use, is at an all time low. The interface itself is direct, and you're able to navigate the system with such fluidity and I appreciated everything about it. Accessibility was also a great feature of the system in that everyone had access to files whenever they needed items.

What do you dislike?

Thinking about this system, there's really not much to dislike about it, to be quite frank. Although sometimes, I feel like file sharing can get a little confusing when documents aren't placed where they need to be, but that's genuinely not the systems fault, it was more so on our end as a system user.

Recommendations to others considering the product

All in all, i firmly believe that business should utilize this particular system, in that it serves as a benchmark program for file sharing. The ease of use alone deserves all the high ratings for this system, although we have no longer adopted this system, I think using this program definitely helped with communications, and just overall contributing to things being accomplished.

Some business problems we solved using Dropbox Business is the ability to have access to important files and documents pertaining to the business. Having access to files is so imperative, and when you're able to allow access to everyone, tasks are able to be completed and the productivity level is at a high.

Dropbox Business review by <span>Brooklyn W.</span>
Brooklyn W.

"Tech makes the Team Work"

What do you like best?

Our little creative team manages a LOT of content for our client and this is the fastest and most reliable way for each of the creative teams to share and gather the content they need!

What do you dislike?

Not a lot of the team members initially had enough storage to upload the files, so getting them their own paid memberships rather than sharing a business account was a bit pricey, but otherwise, we've loved it!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Teach your team members about how to use this well (i.e. how it should be organized, how to label, what files to not mess with or delete, how to communicate about a new upload, etc.) and everything else should flow well from there.

Honestly, no "The files are attached emails" or long Slack conversations to keep up with! Dropbox is our highly organized, digital store-room! Everything is there, it all has a label, and when we want someone to know that their file is in DB, we just tell them to go grab it and we all know where to look!

Dropbox Business review by <span>Jake D.</span>
Jake D.

"Makes ALL the difference"

What do you like best?

I love that I can access all of my files from wherever I am at and can save offline files for times I know I won't be connected to the internet (like when traveling).

What do you dislike?

I have not found a single thing I dislike about Dropbox and I have been using it for years.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This software is so reliable and easy to use, you will not regret using it. I don't even pay for my dropbox for business account, but I have never run out and my entire accounting company is paperless (digital files stored in Dropbox for Business).

I am able to easily sync and share files with my team, my clients, myself (between various devices), and manage security for all of the above simply. I store all of my files in Dropbox for business and have a personal one as well (I can have both logged in at the same time for seamless differentiation).

Dropbox Business review by <span>Megan C.</span>
Megan C.

"Dropbox Business"

What do you like best?

I like that Dropbox can automatically sync to my computer. I can access it through a shared folder on my computer but also access it via the internet if I do not have my computer with me. I also like that Dropbox will tell you if someone else is working on the same file or has opened that file and wants to save it. This allows for no duplicating of items or information lost while working on a project.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike is having to pay for a membership for each person of your team. When you want to share a large amount of files, you have to upgrade to the business membership which means each person pays for an account.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for multiple users - only downfall is having to pay for a membership for each person to access the information.

Benefits - everyone can access the same information through their own personal computer or through a shared computer.

Dropbox Business review by <span>Vinca P.</span>
Vinca P.

"Average Cloud Based DMS"

What do you like best?

It is convenient that you can access it from any computer.

What do you dislike?

It is really really inconvenient when you use a new computer or you have to update your computer because Dropbox "syncing" from the cloud will run in the background until it has finished and it slows your computer down so much that it is virtually unusable (and I have a brand new ASUS laptop). In addition, all of our client files are contained in one folder in Dropbox, and earlier this month an employee accidentally moved the client folder to her Desktop, realized she moved it and then moved it back to Dropbox. This simple movement forced Dropbox to resync on everyone's computer and it was about 200,000 files that were moved and then put back that had to be readded by the Dropbox cloud, which literally took DAYS to sync (not hours) and rendered many employees in our firm useless for days. Also the web based version of Dropbox is really not easy to use since you have to click on each folder to get where you need to go within subfolders and then download each piece of correspondence when you finally get to it. That is very time consuming and slow.

The only benefit that I see with Dropbox is that you can access it from the web, so any computer will be able to access it.

Dropbox Business review by <span>Esther Y.</span>
Esther Y.

"The only cloud storage I trust"

What do you like best?

Dropbox is the best cloud storage, hands down. It's the only one I can trust to sync properly, and "just work." The absolute best part is the Smart Sync feature which keeps your selected folders in the cloud and it keeps symbolic links on your local drive, and downloads them only when you access them (this is different from Selective Sync, where you don't even see the symbolic links on your hard drive at all).

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything I truly dislike about Dropbox, except maybe the price? But it is totally worth it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is the best by far. Google Drive, Skydrive, and others can not compete.

Sharing files with colleagues and customers is easy, as well as storing files for easy access anywhere - whether it is on my phone, my laptop, desktop, someone else's computer, etc.

Dropbox Business review by <span>Sandy I.</span>
Sandy I.

"User friendly, easy and efficient!"

What do you like best?

The ability to edit documents from wherever you are and the ability to share them with colleagues. Also, having the ability to centralize any and all changes in one document vs working off of multiple documents. Automatically saves all changes within minutes so you don't have to worry about losing your work is an added bonus. This is especially useful when working on grants with numerous folks in the organization since we have multiple campuses.

What do you dislike?

I don't think there is anything I dislike about the program. It is extremely user friendly and easy to navigate. As a first time user I was able to figure out how to utilize it by trial and error and not have to worry about messing up the document or work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend this product to businesses who are considering using a centralized location to edit/share documents with multiple people around the organization or even within their own departments.

The business problems that we are solving with Dropbox Business is being able to work on projects with multiple people. The benefits we've realized is that we are able to be more efficient and effective with the work that we do, particularly with grant submissions. We don't have to meet in person multiple times a month to get the work done, instead we only need to meet once a month. It allows everyone to get their work done at their own time and place.

Dropbox Business review by <span>Martin S.</span>
Martin S.

"As close to an on prem file server as you can get"

What do you like best?

Smart Sync - Users can view all files in the cloud without taking up any space on their PC's.

Speed of the synchronisation is brilliant

Micorosft Office Dropbox Badge notify's you when other users are on the same file and prevents versioning

What do you dislike?

Though we don't need it much, the support is pretty rubbish - very slow, knowledge levels are poor

Access controls on files could be a little more granular

Recommendations to others considering the product

Dropbox does exactly what it says on the tin. It doesn't have all the bells and whistles of a box.com, but then that is a much more complicated platform that I think detracts from the end user experience.

Has removed the need for VPNs, citrix servers for remote access to files.

Removed a server plus backups, maintenance & Power costs from our environment

Improved collaboration on file

Added extra functionality in our ability to work with files

Dropbox Business review by <span>Andrew L.</span>
Andrew L.

"Dropbox is great business tool"

What do you like best?

Dropbox is very common amount businesses and most clients I comein contact with it are familiar with the program. It's easy to use for a first time user.

What do you dislike?

It could be more simple. Some users are not sure on how to upload. The only problem I really encountered was when I created my account it said it would send me an email to activate my email and I never received it. I reached out to the cs department about this but no reply but I'm still able to login and access the features.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is an easy tool to use and I recommend this business tool. You're allotted a certain amount of space and once you've used it you can upgrade for a small price.

I'm able to easily work with clients on projects by sending and receding documents and photos back and forth. It provides great benefits for little to no cost. I would highly recommend this product.

Dropbox Business review by <span>Katelyn S.</span>
Katelyn S.

"Dropbox is Amazing"

What do you like best?

I love how I can upload files and they show up to my partners same folder in real time. We can also have access to editing them without sending files back and forth! It's done in one simple location. We were just discussing that the online word is a great tool!

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a dropbox tutorial emailed to me once a week that gave me updates on current or new features to remind me how to keep using it in different ways. Using dropbox is very easy but I feel I could be doing a lot more with it that I just don't know about.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have dropbox email updates to it's users on new features or ways to use the program.

Not being able to save and share files in one online location is something dropbox has helped me and my team fix.

Dropbox Business review by <span>Austin S.</span>
Austin S.

"Dropbox is easy, flexible, and most importantly, powerful"

What do you like best?

Dropbox is easy. You simply download the client to the desktop and let it sync. This will get your business connected very quickly, and it does not require hardly any administrative oversight. It is one of the programs I use everyday, as we host many of our important documents solely in Dropbox. This means that there are not a bunch of local copies strewn about fifteen different computers. We have once copy, and that is shared with whoever needs it. Another strength is Dropbox's sharing ability. You can easily share with one or many different members of your organization, or even share with people outside of your organization with just an email address.

What do you dislike?

Definitely the pricing. With multiple users, it can get quite expensive. There are definitely more efficient ways to share and host your data, and experimenting will get you the best results cost-wise. Not every user needs every file, and not every user even needs Dropbox.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's pretty much the standard that other file-sharing services are compared to. Give it a try with a personal account. There's nothing to lose as it is free (up to 2GB).

This has greatly increased our communication, and has prevented us from creating duplicates of many important documents used frequently. This allows our information to stay accurate and uncluttered.

Dropbox Business review by <span>Brittany C.</span>
Brittany C.

"Dropbox Made Easy"

What do you like best?

I love how I can search files and find anything I need from all of my coworkers, any projects we are working on. Easy to find!

What do you dislike?

Sometimes when I search one word....say I search "holiday" I wish the search was better, I have to click on each individual thing to see what it is. So maybe a little image icon or something!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Love Dropbox I don't even know what other file storage system would be better. We have a business file and then our personal files and we can make those personal files public or private, also we have a team files that anyone can access. So nice!

Easy to store all the files and feel like they are saved forever and easily accessible.

Dropbox Business review by <span>Abdullah a.</span>
Abdullah a.

"helped us a lot in university"

What do you like best?

The accessibility and ease of use we could upload files in no time and share and retrieve them in the same time. can take files that are required to study before the exam upload them and share them with a large group of students in few time which allows them all to get hold of the files and summaries and be able to print them and study them on time which made education an easier process.

What do you dislike?

Printing the files through the drop box isn't great it doesn't respond quickly and it takes a lot to take you to the priniting screen

Recommendations to others considering the product

it's a really reputable application files are easily shared through it a must have for students and those in need of exchanging files with other students.

We are using it to share files with student from our faculty and making these shared files easily accessible for all of them.

Dropbox Business review by <span>Clairissa S.</span>
Clairissa S.

"Simple but powerful"

What do you like best?

Easy. It has some advanced features, but if you just want to keep a set of files in sync across multiple computers, it's easy to do so.

What do you dislike?

The sharing system leaves a lot to be desired. Unless you make one main folder and share everyone there, it's hard to make sure everyone has what they need. You also can't share on subfolders (when the parent folder is already shared) so it's hard to bring in a freelancer to just work on one component of a project.

Recommendations to others considering the product

While Dropbox (and similar companies) have tried making their software support simultaneous file editing, we feel like it's still too much of a hassle. For "living" files requiring constant updating or simultaneous note taking, we still use Google Drive.

We use dropbox to keep our "offline" files in sync.

Dropbox Business review by <span>Michelle M.</span>
Michelle M.

"Love Dropbox for Business "

What do you like best?

This is a great tool for my industry because it is user-friendly and allows me to store everything I need in one place. All of my files are available anywhere I am and if my clients need any of their documents, it is easy to share them and I can do it from any device no matter where I am at. Dropbox is a huge part of how I organize my business!

What do you dislike?

I really cannot think of anything that I dislike about Drobox for business.

The main problem I had before using it was that real estate is a 24/7 industry and I needed to access things when I was not in front of a computer. Dropbox was the perfect solution and it made it easier on my computer to have files on the cloud instead of taking up my computer's memory.

Dropbox Business review by <span>Brad H.</span>
Brad H.

"Can't imagine being as geographically dispersed as we are and yet as successful without DropBox !"

What do you like best?

As a start-up company with the conscious decision to allow leaders to live where they are (and not force relocation to corporate office), the ability to have a common repository for shared documents is crucial.

What do you dislike?

If one has had a personal DropBox account in the past (or even a business account), it can be a challenge to log in if you wipe your browser history or attempt to log-in from a different computer.

Executives and departments such as HR and Finance are able to share and co-op on documents needed in our business each day. As a result, we can improve turnaround time on deliverables, and documents can remain in their native format... no goofy changes which can sometimes happen when attempting to collaborate then email copies of documents as an attachment.

Dropbox Business review by <span>Valerie C.</span>
Valerie C.

"Good, with weird bug issues."

What do you like best?

Easy to set up, easy to use since you can set it to behave like a drive on your machine. No real learning curve for users, no training needed. The ability to just access your files all the time is great. Performance has always been smooth- no outages in the time I've been using it.

What do you dislike?

There's a massive bug I just discovered today where if you're trying to move files to Dropbox and another admin deletes the account...you just lose those files forever. They won't back up to Dropbox, but Dropbox doesn't send any kind of failure notification to the machine so the files are just...gone. I also hate that it's not collaborative and only one person can change a file at a time. It can also be very difficult to go through the history and actually undelete if a user deleted a number of things at once- you get these events of "so-and-so deleted 405 items", you restore, it changes to "so-and-so deleted 302 items", you restore, and so on. There's no just...mass undo feature when someone accidentally deletes a bunch of files.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's NOT collaboration software. Don't make that mistake. If you want folks to be able to edit at the same time, this is not the software for you. If you need a place folks can pull their files from or back up to often, it's great!

Sharing files between people and groups.

Dropbox Business review by <span>Scott S.</span>
Scott S.

"common drop ground for shared files"

What do you like best?

The upload and download are fast. it is easy to use from the desktop sync software. just copy or save files to the folder on your compute rand they auto sync to the internet. and any other device you have connected to the account.

the ability to share folders to specific people is useful . sending files to suppliers and receiving from clients makes it easy and secure.

setting sharing settings or "share with" right from the desktop folders was easy and secure.

What do you dislike?

cost - but any online storage costs money.

i did not find the web interface very direct. uploading folders and multiple files at a time was not intuitive.-- but if you use the desktop sync function it makes this much easier.

It would be nice if thye have a company wide accounting method. I could sign up and have X amount of space for the organization and anyone in the organization can log in and have their own sub account.

Recommendations to others considering the product

it is easy to use. -- download and install the desktop sync it is worth it.

having access to files in and out of the office.

it also made it easier to retrieve files from clients. giving them a secure personal folder on a server for them to drop files for me.

I also use it for sending large files to suppliers for review and production.

Dropbox Business review by <span>Kristina N.</span>
Kristina N.

"AWESOME at Sharing Files for Email Subs and Clients"

What do you like best?

I put all of my freebies to my email subscribers in Drop Box which makes it so easy for them to download an ebook or guide. I also put my paid offers there as well which it's unique link. I've been using Dropbox for years and I think it's AWESOME and easy!

What do you dislike?

Honestly, nothing really. The system is very easy to use, you can create special links, host a lot of files there and organize it well. I love it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out, it won't hurt, it's free to start!

Putting my files in one place so my clients or email subscribers have access to my freebies in one place. I do host some things on Square space but I didn't want to put everything on my website. I also used it to share files between myself and my friends.

Dropbox Business review by <span>Christoph G.</span>
Christoph G.

"Great on Desktop/iPhone but website based access is clunky"

What do you like best?

It is a great tool. We love the functionality and the combination of online and offline is amazing. Works for us in all its might. Even on an iPhone it is super convenient.

What do you dislike?

The version history tool does not really work so well. Occasionally we have conflicts when different users editing the same file or worse the same folder. There does not seem to be a very clever resolution for any conflicts appearing. We end up with multiple versions without it being highlighted until somebody stumbled across it. We had duplicated parts of folders in the GBs and it takes to long to resolve them so it just sits there now. We don't seem to have lost anything though. Also renaming folders is not well resolved across the different users.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Works splendidly. Watch out for multiple users editing same files or changing folder content. A real headache.

We use it as our server for all our work and as a virtual backup.

Dropbox Business review by <span>Amanda H.</span>
Amanda H.

"Overall great experience for shared documents and storage. "

What do you like best?

I love that Drop Box allows you to be ble to seamlessly share and work on shared documents directly from my laptop desktop or by logging in to the online sharing portal. I love that the formatting is very similar to that of a laptop folder. I love being able to share documents with anyone. Dropbox Business gives you more space, extended file recovery & priority support. DropBox has more creative capabilities then some of the other cloud sharing softwares and so much more! I love being able to see who all a file is shared with. Unlike Google Drivce, Drop Box allows you to view shared files directly in your inbox, no dragging necessary. It's like the Google of Cloud Sharing. Very clean layout. Keeps things organized and streamlined. Doesn't look as messy as Google Drive can be.

What do you dislike?

When the documents do not sync in accurate timing. Being able to see edits in real time. Excel capabilities are not as good as that of Google Drive or similar programs. I don't like how there is only a list view. Could use more variety in viewing options but ultimately very comparable to other cloud sharing programs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great program for file sharing. Dropbox Business gives you more space, extended file recovery & priority support.

Streamlining work and creating processes to work smarter and more efficiently. Dropbox Business gives you more space, extended file recovery & priority support.

Dropbox Business review by <span>Katherine H.</span>
Katherine H.

"Dropbox Business - Excellent Cloud Based File Storage"

What do you like best?

I can access documents on my pc through the downloaded program, via the web, and on the app on my phone; it all syncs immediately. I also like the look and feel of it, it is very sleek and contemporary. I did not have to attend a training to figure out how to use it, I just got my login information from the company and started using it right away. I have been able to do everything with it without needing to reach out for help at all to either my company or Dropbox for support.

What do you dislike?

I really don't dislike anything about the program. You can see which users have altered the data and have access to it, so if something is missing, you know right were to look and restore it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We have very strict online security requirements and this product meets those requirements.

We are able to collaborate on documents and share files with each other without having to reach out to the person to ask about it specifically. Setting up a new account for new employees is super easy. In my past, I have used a network with shared folders set up without any software. Those networks have always given me and my companies problems, but this software is so user friendly to connect with others' documents. It also has an amazing search feature -- much better than the shared network search features I've used in the past.

Dropbox Business review by <span>Kelsie H.</span>
Kelsie H.

"Perfect for a Small Business "

What do you like best?

I know that people are moving to more cloud based solutions for their work, but we've continued to stick with and enjoy Dropbox Business for all of our files. I like best that it is an easy desktop feature and we can see the files that others are working on and updating. I haven't had any major issues since I've been using it so it's very reliable.

What do you dislike?

I think there have been 2 challenges we've experienced with Dropbox Business. One, sometimes there are major syncing errors. It may have something to do with our connection, but our IT specialist has shared that there are some funky situations we've experienced that most likely has come directly from Dropbox.

Two, there still isn't a way for more than 1 person to edit a document without messing up the saving issues. I know that Dropbox is experimenting with Paper, but I tried it and it doesn't seem like a good fit. It'd be fantastic to have something like Google Docs where we can work in it together as a team. That would be absolutely fantastic!

We have solved a number of issues. Mainly, saving all of our documents in a secure place. And being able to save a huge number of files is a plus. I like alternating between Dropbox Business on my desktop and the online platform (where we save most of our larger media files).

Dropbox Business review by <span>Doug B.</span>
Doug B.

"DropBox makes corporate file sharing and ad hoc collaboration EASY"

What do you like best?

DropBox has a consistent look and feel across all clients: Windows, Mac, web, tablet, mobile. It is easy to manage files, sharing folders or individual files, in and outside of you network. As a consultant, I'm often sharing project files with people within my own company, but also with clients, and other third-parties. DropBox makes it secure and easy.

What do you dislike?

While the versioning and version management is quite robust and intuitive, it's only available via the web client. With a full-featured Windows client, I'd like to be able to manage that from my PC.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sign up for a personal account (app performance is the same) and share some files with folks inside and outside your company. Save/resave some documents. Go to the web client and see how easy it is to return to a previous version of a file.

Install the Windows client on 2-3-4 PCs and see how easy it is to keep all of your PCs up-to-date. No more taking your laptop home (if you don't want to).

SECURE ease of collaboration across email domains/clients/consultants.

Benefits are ease of management, ease of incorporation of multiple DropBox accounts.

Dropbox Business review by <span>Chris A.</span>
Chris A.

"My first experience with cloud based storage was Dropbox."

What do you like best?

Dropbox allows me to keep a backup of my files in cloud storage while also creating a history of file saves that I can recover should I lose a file or need to revert to an older state of the file.

What do you dislike?

Honestly there isn't much I don't like about Dropbox. If anything maybe that sometimes while collaborating on a file the little avatar icon gets in the way but that can be moved. Again no complaints dropbox does what it's intended to do really well.

For business being able to collaborate and share the same assets with multiple coworkers is huge. We can tag team projects ie. someone is recording a talent in the studio and saving audio files in the folder while someone else is working on scripts, another person is creating a project file while another is editing graphics all from he same folder. We all get access to the files we need real time.

Dropbox Business review by <span>Kristen K.</span>
Kristen K.

"Reliable but Messy"

What do you like best?

I love that my team and I can add essentially everything we work on without being worried about running out of space.

What do you dislike?

The files inside folders inside folders...inside folders...can get really messy! It feels like there's not good way to keep it organized--especially as you add more colleagues to the account.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're going to use Business, you may as well also use Paper. It sounds like it makes collaboration a lot easier.

Our main issue this is solving is that having a network drive for this stuff just wasn't working. It was slow, would fill up quickly, and sometimes files just wouldn't load. Dropbox's search feature is a lifesaver and the storage is ideal.

Dropbox Business review by <span>Kyle F.</span>
Kyle F.

"Makes my life MUCH more efficient"

What do you like best?

If I’m out of the office or out of town and need to share anything with clients or partners I can simply drop it in drop box and it uploads and shares very easily. I can even make things available offline if I know I’m not going to have access to the internet!

What do you dislike?

I do not have any dislikes about this product, sometimes it runs slower but I think it may be due to my 5 year old computer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make your life easier for you, your clients and your employees

Cohesively sharing files with clients and other people makes it extremely efficient because it can send much larger files than you could in an email.

Dropbox Business review by <span>Chuck B.</span>
Chuck B.

"My one and only cloud storage"

What do you like best?

I love having everything in one place. I used to carry a flash drive with me before I went to Dropbox. Now I can access my files anywhere on my laptop, Ipad, and phone. I can just log in and get my files. If I delete a file by mistake I can get it back. The price is fair and I don't worry about running out of storage.

What do you dislike?

I can't have all of the files on my laptop so I have to sync files to have less on my laptop but I can still get them thru the website.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Learn to share folders with others and know how to sync files for remote access.

This allows me to share folders with other people and share large files without having email issues.

Dropbox Business review by <span>mayra c.</span>
mayra c.

"love it! so easy to use and share files!!!!"

What do you like best?

nothing better than seen your files in multiple devices! everyone has access to the same file in multiple devices. we use it to share our company documents that everyone uses for example our timesheets and our share documents this way everyone has what they need in one place. we also share our templates for documents that way everyone is using the sameone and no one is complaining about having a different version. I personally have the auto upload of pictures that way they are always sync and not worry about getting them lost. I love the if someone deletes a document in accident you can always go back and retrieve it so never loss a document by mistake. or that it tells you when someone makes changes to a document and that it tells you when was the last time that a document was edit and by who. I love been able to keep track of staff to see if they are actually getting there work done or not. I also love been able to only share certain files with certain people depending what am sharing that are document that only I need to share with a specific staff and it allows me to do that with out having to worry about other staff members having access to it.

What do you dislike?

nothing! everything works like it says!!

Recommendations to others considering the product

i love it you will too!

team folders, and been able to share what you want

Dropbox Business review by <span>Leah F.</span>
Leah F.

"Generally a useful tool, but with setbacks."

What do you like best?

I like being able to access my media and documents from anywhere. I like that I can choose the amount of storage I get.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the fact that document sharing and sending media is sometimes difficult and can cause frustration on people both familiar with DropBox and those who are brand new to it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Generally good - I would recommend it. But - be prepared to experience some user-difficulty if sharing files or sending media. People who are not familiar with DropBox will NOT be easily led to your files. Generally simple management if sharing with current DropBox users.

As an office administrator, I am often sorting through media and images to share with others and to put on our website. It can be quite useful to share large documents (i.e., high resolution images) via DropBox. Without DropBox, we would probably have to send lots more files physically and create more external memory.

Dropbox Business review by <span>Maria Jose N.</span>
Maria Jose N.

"good program"

What do you like best?

The best thing about dropbox is that is an excellent program to safe big amount of information, like word documents, pictures, scanned documents, and heavy documents that can't be send through email. Also, dropbox has the capacity to share all type of information with a lot of people, being a big advantage. Is the perfect program for teachers to share information with their students about their classes.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about this program, it is the perfect program for teachers and students of different level of education

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend others to use dropbox for the features and tools this program offers

Dropbox has been very useful at the moments I needed to share big amount of information with many people. It safes me time and work.

Dropbox Business review by <span>Amanda S.</span>
Amanda S.

"Dropbox"

What do you like best?

I like how easy DropBox is to use. Uploading, sending and viewing files are so simple with DropBox. Users do not have to have an account to view your files you send the,

What do you dislike?

We recently removed DropBox from all of our computers and no longer implement it to new users. We have the site blocked from our computers. There are a lot of issues on our Network. The site is very unsecured and having users download the program to their computers was taking WAY too much space.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We no longer use this product, their sites are not secure on networks.

We use to be able to send large files to vendors and to share files with other users that we could no email because of file sizes easily.

Dropbox Business review by <span>josé antonio s.</span>
josé antonio s.

"Dropbox for beginners in spanish"

What do you like best?

Basicamente dropbox guarda grandes cantidades de datos de forma segura, tanto por lo que se refiere a transmision como a custodia con los servidores, ademas crea copias de seguridad en servidores remotos.Puede compartir archivos con tus contactos si se desea. En definitiva es un gran programa

What do you dislike?

Cuando se comparten Archivos no se debe trabajar en el mismo archivo al mismo tiempo, ya que causa conflicto y se crean dos copias del mismo archivo, ademas. Tampoco tiene cliente para dispositivos excepto iphone y solo se puede sincronizar lo que se encuentre dentro de la carpeta que se crea de forma automatica llamada " My dropbox"

Recommendations to others considering the product

Usalo ! Es la mejor forma de almacenar datos en la nube de forma segura y con el menor coste posible y de manera segura, no te arrepentirás y seguramente repetirás la experiencia recomendandolo a otras personas no lo dudes

Obviamente en el caso del almacenamiento empresarial , es necesario contratar un espacio en la nube en dropbox y pagar una cuota mensual o anual, de este modo no necesitara invertir mucho dinero en almacenamiento físico como discos duros físicos y de esta manera sus datos estarán guardados con sus copias de seguridad virtualmente en la nube , en caso de accidente en su empresa , siempre estarán seguros, sin gastar una gran cantidad de dinero. De este modo los beneficios son básicamente alta capacidad de almacenamiento a bajo coste con mucha seguridad

Dropbox Business review by <span>Jaime O.</span>
Jaime O.

"Highly Recommend Dropbox for Business"

What do you like best?

I love how easy to use Dropbox is. I previously only had it for personal use and have only been using it for a short period of time at my new job but I think it's great. I like how easy it is to organize and access everything I need.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that the web version is different than the desktop version and doesn't have the same features. It makes it a bit challenging when switching back and forth, depending on where I'm accessing it from.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Thi is a great program and is really easy to use companywide. I love the drag and drop feature from Office, it really simplifies the process.

We are able to easily share and access files company wide. It's much easier than emailing everything we need to share.

Dropbox Business review by <span>Moses W.</span>
Moses W.

"Cheap cloud storage space for business files."

What do you like best?

Easy to use, cheap from as low as $12.50 per user per month offers great 2TB secure cloud storage of files. This is enough for small and mid-scale businesses. Makes it easy to share files with colleagues and any authorized stakeholder. Limits access of files to only authorized people. Makes it easy to recover any lost files within a given duration about 4 months. Easy to sync data no need to always enter data manually to the cloud storage.

What do you dislike?

Slow customer support team. Everything is good to go, everything is functioning well. It also depends on internet connection if you go offline you are locked off from accessing your files.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Dropbox is a cheap cloud storage for business files, its a good contingency plan for files storage in case of of file lose through any uncertainty like fire.

paper files storage dropbox makes work paperless, files recovery as a risk mitigation strategy.

Dropbox Business review by User in Internet

"sync files easily between devices and teams"

What do you like best?

It is deeply integrated with mac and I think windows too. This integration makes sharing files or storing them a simple task. The recently announced one feature that is a game changer: Selective Sync I think is called. It basically will keep a local copy of files you are actively using, this way it helps you save storage in your local machine.

It will keep like references of the other files, and you are able to download them when needed.

What do you dislike?

Their pricing it's confusing because it has different tiers. And it can become expensive really quick for small companies. Other providers have similar products and in some cases are priced a little bit below dropbox. I have heard of someone close to me that they lost their files. It was a confusing thing that let to the removing of their account and erasing many, many, many files. It was traumatic!!!! A simple think like unlinking a business account from a personal account wiped all the files in the personal account, because somehow the flow took them to the account deletion step.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They are creating other offerings like paper which is for document editing, but other tools like google docs are better positioned in this area. And with google, apple, box and MS offering office suites, and storage one could not see what will Dropbox do to stay in the loop.

My recommendations are to start simple and perhaps a trial with a set of users, because once you start using this tool making a change will be an experience.

data storage and file sharing.

Dropbox Business review by User in Management Consulting
User in Management Consulting

"Great Tool for File Sharing"

What do you like best?

The ability to set up folders like having your own organization server. Also, allowing different users different access to folders. The ability to be able to sync files across all your devices is also great. Using the mobile app to look up any document that you have in Dropbox is great when traveling and not necessarily at your desk.

What do you dislike?

Some customers have mentioned that downloading files that I share can be a bit difficult or not as user-friendly. When connected to a hot spot device you have to manually turn off the sync feature so you do not use too much data. This can be hard to remember and causes issues with data use. This especially affects your device memory capacity if you have folders that have a lot of graphics.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is not the most affordable product, however, the features and capabilities are well worth it. Make sure to deactiviate the auto sync feature if using a mobile device or hot spot that is limited on data.

Make sure to have a proper organization structure of your folders within your organization so that there is no confusion as to where items need to go.

This has made file sharing much easier within our own organization and with customers. It has also allowed us the ability to share large files with customers as those are harder to share over email. Things like graphics, videos, and photos are much easier to share when you use Dropbox.

Dropbox Business review by <span>Maria J.</span>
Maria J.

"No space ? No problem! "

What do you like best?

The best thing about Dropbox is that I don’t have to worry whether or not I have enough space on my phone. I can always transfer files and or videos or photos for my business and drop them into my Dropbox and not have to worry about the hassle of clearing up space in my phone.

What do you dislike?

I wish the usb feature was a little less confusing . Sometimes if I connect my phone to the usb , the Dropbox feature won’t recognize my phone. I wish there was some way it could just automatically sync with my phone so I don’t have to worry about connecting a usb cable.

It helps me keep my documents more organized. I take a lot of pictures for my clothing business and it has been a lifesaver to store all my photos in a safe place. I used to just use my phone for storage, but the second I ran out of space- I was left either having to delete thing off my phone or borrow someone else’s phone .

Dropbox Business review by <span>Courtney S.</span>
Courtney S.

"Easy Way to Share Files"

What do you like best?

It's a very efficient way to send large files to coworkers and clients quickly without having to use emails which can have issues if the files are too large or have too many attachments. It also helps to eliminate sending multiple emails as all files can be loaded into Dropbox.

What do you dislike?

There is not a lot of instruction provided once you are in the site so while it's mostly intuitive to use, there are a few questions the first time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's an easy way to help people share files both internally and externally.

Easy way to send large files or multiple files such as full HD photos, videos and sound files. Our business has a size limit on emails sent so this is an easy way to still share files. It is also a site that does not get hung up in the security firewalls. It's also more secure than having to depend on using USB flash drives.

Dropbox Business review by User

"Dropbox Makes Dropping Files a Breeze"

What do you like best?

I was introduced to Dropbox a few years ago and it has been a true valued partner in the work I do. I like that I literally can drop and drag a file and anyone I select can see it. I like that I can see it on my mobile phone. I can find it anywhere without my computer and it makes sharing so simple.

What do you dislike?

File size was always an issue with the traditional Dropbox but this is very simple and although I find the link doesn't always transfer for one reason or another, i have no immediate issues with this application.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just make sure your IT team is on board to ensure not issues with seeing folders. I had an issue on one other computer and it was for nothing other than a file 'visibility' issue. But I love having this tool at my disposable.It is perfect for file sharing across geographies, multiple, large files and maintaining integrity as well as allowing multiple reviews without compromising quality. Version control is also a big deal to us when we are dealing with authorizations and reviews this makes all the difference in the world. Just confirm what your titles or permissions will be.

File sharing across geographies, multiple, large files and maintaining integrity as well as allowing multiple reviews without compromising quality. Version control is also a big deal to us when we are dealing with authoizations and reviews.

Dropbox Business review by <span>Scott T.</span>
Scott T.

"I liked it"

What do you like best?

It is a great tool for storing and accessing information. Once your files are stored you can access them from any computer that has internet access. It is a very useful tool, especially for people who travel for work, or who like to (get to) work from home.

What do you dislike?

Our biggest concern was the cost. It started out reasonable, but it got more and more expensive every year. It actually became too costly for our IT dept. to continue using it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Compare cost with other companies out there. Dropbox's service is offered by many companies and you should make sure that you are getting the best price possible from them, or who ever you decide to use for you file storage needs. Dropbox does work very well and was very reliable, it just got too costly.

Accessing files at remote locations. We also used it as our backup of all our files, in case our computers ever crashed.

Dropbox Business review by User in Non-Profit Organization Management
User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Works for most business needs; could use better collaboration tools"

What do you like best?

Easy syncing to computers and ability to selectively sync folders is key.

What do you dislike?

Collaboration is missing. OneDrive for Business does this best - with notifications and truly allowing teams to collaborate on the same documents in real time. Comments on documents made online don't give you any reference point; you have to scroll through whole document to find comments. No limitations or warnings about using characters when naming files causes problems between Mac and PC users (Mac users can add in colons (:), and a PC user will never see that file unless they go online).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Adoption is key. It is no benefit if users are not using it, or still storing files on their computers. Making it a requirement, and then verifying users have moved files over. Having a lunch and learn or info session on how to set up selective sync will be a big help and avoid storage space issues.

Central source for all team and department files. It provides business continuity when teammates are out of the office, or leave the organization.

Dropbox Business review by <span>Keith G.</span>
Keith G.

"Favorite Tool in My Box that I will Never Drop"

What do you like best?

I have been using Dropbox for several years and have been a user Dropbox business since its Inception from what I seem to remember was Dropbox Pro? Regardless the storage capabilities and file sharing through Dropbox has been a very effective tool for my business and I use it on every project.

What do you dislike?

I have absolutely no complaints about Dropbox. I've used it successfully and I've yet to find any serious issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend Dropbox business to anybody who has a need to organize and share multiple files to support their project needs.

I work in a field where easy access to templates and tools is critical. I often use Dropbox to organize critical project files so that they can be accessed from multiple locations.

Dropbox Business review by Administrator

"DropBox Is A Dead-Simple Cloud File Storage/Sharing Platform Though Not As Feature-Rich"

What do you like best?

Nearly ubiquitous, works across every imaginable platform. We can email military employees DropBox links to their restricted Windows 7 PCs just as easily as iOS users. Receipients can collaborate without installing software, signing up for accounts etc. We can also get our employees access to company assets without requiring VPN setups and client security profiles. Bottom line, it just works and its easy enough that 1 person can administer around 80 users and hundreds of TBs.

What do you dislike?

Slow implementation of features. DropBox paper was announced and beta'd and demoed for months before we were able to try it. Only now is it usable enough to have us leverage it rather than Google Docs et all. Eventually it will reached parity with their feature set but for now our users have to make some compromises.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Determine if you are going to need to pay for other services in addition to DropBox if you need things like onsite zero-knowledge encryption or real time collaboration in traditional file formats (MIcrosoft Office). We resorted to using Boxcryptor for encryption and converting a chunk of our staff off of Google Docs and Office 365 (we have government contractual obligations to encrypt certain users' files).

When it comes to cloud storage, it all comes down to reliability, access and versatility. DropBox has never gone down for us, nor have we had any indication that they have been breached, sold our information, etc etc. With additional encryption, thet have met every contractual requirement for every government and military client we have worked with. They are on par pricing-wise, and we have consistently negotiated better rates based on user renewals.

Dropbox Business review by User in Animation
User in Animation

"File storage and sharing"

What do you like best?

My favorite thing about Dropbox is... it's hard to pick! I would say either the capacity of file storage, how easy it is for me to share my final deliverables with clients, or how stress relieving it is to know my files are safe and soundly stored (I don't have to worry about my hard drive breaking and loosing everything, or if I'm ever away from my main computer and have an emergency edit I need to make). I can easily access my safe files whenever, wherever and however often I want without worrying about clogging up my computer.

What do you dislike?

The main thing I dislike about Dropbox is the web browser version. I feel like it is confusing and hard to understand where I need to go. I think the menu either needs to be renamed, more clearly marked, or somehow more user friendly. I absolutely love the navigation of the desktop version of Dropbox, it is just the web browser version that is frustrating.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend Dropbox to anyone who deals with lots of file storage and sharing with clients. It is so great to know that my files are safely stored without having to worry about updating my hard drive etc. It is easy to access, easy to use, and easy to share with clients alike. I would highly recommend it!

The main business problem that I am solving is file sharing with my clients. It is easy for them to use, view or download, whether or not they have a Dropbox account. (Or if they do have a Dropbox account, they can seamlessly add it to their files without any uploading or downloading.) The bottom line is that it makes me more professional, and I love it!

Dropbox Business review by Administrator in Public Policy
Administrator in Public Policy

"Wish it had more collaboration tools"

What do you like best?

I don't know what I like. I don't have other software programs to compare it to. I don't work in Dropbox as much as other staff members at the organization. From what I hear, Dropbox is a good system for storing document, but a terrible choice for people working in a document with other staff at the same time.

What do you dislike?

Cannot simultaneously work in a document. A lot of the work at this organization relies on writing papers, working on presentations together, and communicating through the project. There have been a lot of issues with the conflicted copy. Many times people are working in the wrong document - because there are multiple versions of the same document in Dropbox. I also wish that when you dragged a file to your desktop it would copy the file and not just remove it from dropbox. Typically when I moved stuff to my desktop it is for ease of access.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Dropbox is not a good collaboration tool for an organization that is constantly working as a team. It is a good storage system.

Dropbox allows all staff access to all documents throughout the organization. It also allows you to limit and restrict who can see documents. This is important for issues that are more private such as HR and staffing issues. It also allows for files to be saved in the cloud and not take storage up on your computer.

Dropbox Business review by <span>Lindsey V.</span>
Lindsey V.

"DropBox "

What do you like best?

Having multiple shared folders for larger items. We use dropbox when we have to work across platforms. I have a client who likes excel, but we all work in google sheets so drop box is a great place for us to upload sheets that we do not need to work on together

What do you dislike?

I wish it looked a little differently. I am not a huge fan of the interface. I also hate the pop up alerts when someone updates the folder. I am sure I can turn this off, but I just haven't had time to do that yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would tell people that dropbox is a great wat to share files without giving people access. It also looks like they are starting to try new products. I am interested in learning more about the paper feature so you can edit in real time.

This is great for clients to send me sheets and docs without giving them access to our google drive. I have a lot of galleries that need to send me large lists, and this is a great platform for us to share work, but not be included in each others drives.

Dropbox Business review by Administrator in Management Consulting
Administrator in Management Consulting

"Great for File Sharing"

What do you like best?

I've been using DropBox Business for the past couple of years. I highly recommend it to anyone who works among a group/team that needs to work on projects together. I've simply used it as a back up system as well. One great feature that I enjoy is that DropBox will tell you if someone else is looking or editing the same file that you are. DropBox will also save an additional copy if two people are working on the same file.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, there isn't really anything that I dislike. One feature I think would be helpful is the ability to collaborate on the same doc together. It would be great to see the doc being edited live as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend using DropBox. It's very easy to use and learn.

We don't have an information system/database. We were literally just emailing each other spreadsheets. Once we got DropBox, this problem was solved. Dropbox is very secure as well.

Dropbox Business review by <span>Sarah C.</span>
Sarah C.

"Dropbox is a great way to share files for small businesses"

What do you like best?

I liked how easy it was to get files and documents. You can take a photo of your document and just upload it too which is so convenient.

What do you dislike?

I don’t really dislike anything about this product. It serves its purpose for my needs. I’m able to share health and wellness documents and have the originals saved in my Dropbox for future sharing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Dropbox is a really great way to share things if you are a small business. It’s free and easy to use. I think it’s probably the best way to get information out to your clients.

It’s beneficial because you can get your documents to your clients in little to not time and they are all in one place. Almost like an email with numerous attachments, but far more convenient.

Dropbox Business review by <span>Kay S.</span>
Kay S.

"I gave up. "

What do you like best?

I liked being able to sync right from my desktop, but (read on to dislike) it became my downfall. I loved the idea of cloud-based storage.

What do you dislike?

Multiple files were deleted, randomly. I believe what happened was this - I'd be at work and add a file to dropbox. I'd then sync to dropbox from my laptop or mobile and the file would disappear, forever, with no way to get it back.

Dropbox tech support told me that it was not a bug, it was a feature! And they were downright unpleaseant when I told them what I thought of that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't bother if your files are worth something to you, unless you're also backing them up elsewhere.

None. It was a total loss.

Dropbox Business review by <span>Tracy F.</span>
Tracy F.

"Simple and intuitive"

What do you like best?

Dropbox is really easy to use. I can link the account with my files on my computer and it works seamlessly. It is great for collaboration - I even see when others edit our shared folders.

What do you dislike?

Dropbox works exactly the way I expect it to. I don't have any dislikes to share!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely sync up your local files on your computer with Dropbox for use when offline.

I use Dropbox as a collaborative file share. It is really helpful for transmitting larger files that email bumps back. And it is a central place to hold files when working with others outside of my internal business network.

Dropbox Business review by <span>Travis S.</span>
Travis S.

"Dropbox Definitely Does NOT Drop The Ball"

What do you like best?

The best thing about dropbox for me is the ease of integration between my desktop and phone. I can upload directly from my photo app on my phone and access them immediately from my desktop. Once sharing the folder, the media is immediately in the hands of whoever I shared it with!

What do you dislike?

The only real dislike that I have currently is the popup windows that are just plain annoying. I'm sure there is a way to turn the notifications off though.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go ahead and pay for the extra storage. It is most definitely worth the investment.

Dropbox allows for seamless integration between mobile devices and stationary computers to facilitate rapid sharing of multimedia files. It is a must have for marketing.

Dropbox Business review by User

"Industrial and organizational psychology student review "

What do you like best?

I use dropbox for EVERYTHING and I mean literally EVERYTHING. I used dropbox in highschool, in college, graduate school, and now at my job. I have never carried a flashdrive around because of dropbox and I can't sing its' praises enough solely based upon that reason.

What do you dislike?

This isn't necessarily a fault of dropbox, but it is an insight to what I think would be a potential marketing strategy. Dropbox is well known and well used among a very specific demographic - millennials. When I pitched the idea to my advisor to expedite our processes within the lab, she didn't even know what dropbox was -- which shocked me. Further, when she spoke with her colleagues, she said no one on her team knew what it was either. In this sense, I think dropbox would be more frequently utilized if it were more well-known, which would make it easier for me to use as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't use a flashdrive & run the risk of being in a situation where you don't have access to all your files -- use this!

I work in a team at a research lab and our research assistants upload transcriptions of data and code data on dropbox and then I analyze the results in SPSS. An example of the kind of projects we have done would be a pen and paper survey that college students fill out. Then, we have a team of first year research students in the lab take these written answers and type them out in an excel sheet. These students upload their spreadsheets to dropbox daily. We have another team of more seasoned students that open these spreadsheet and they code the data. Then, they upload their spreadsheets to our dropbox. I then go in and copy these codings over to my analytics software. The transcription, coding, and transfer of data literally would not be possible without dropbox.

Dropbox Business review by <span>Yanelly A.</span>
Yanelly A.

"Dropbox is a good tool to store information"

What do you like best?

Dropbox is a storage program where I can have 1000 GB, that is, 1 TB, that is a large amount of storage that I can use to save files, databases, images, music and make backup of the information I have in my Hard Disk. I can access through the cell phone and with a single account I can link several people. I believe that this storage capacity has no competition, because there are very few that offer 1000 GB of storage in a single account.

What do you dislike?

There are very few things I do not like about Dropbox, among them, that it is difficult to find a free quality version, when you enter the page you do not know where to look for it or how to download it. Another thing that I do not like, is that if version pays is very expensive, they are almost $ 800. So, that this software is so expensive and it is difficult to find a free version, makes it little accessible to people.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for more storage capacity and better organize your information then Dropbox for Bussines is your best option.

One of the most notorious benefits of using Dropbox, is its large storage capacity and that allows better organize the information. In my place of work I receive daily a large amount of information and data that I must organize and safeguard and with this Dropbox helps me a lot.

Dropbox Business review by <span>Ana S.</span>
Ana S.

"The best free cloud storage service"

What do you like best?

It is a free cloud storage service that allows me to share specific files or folders with other people, either through a link where they can download the files, or through a folder synchronized with the other to edit the same document.

With Dropbox I can have my photos, videos and documents anywhere, useful when downloading personal documents for work anywhere you just need to connect to the internet from any device It has an easy and simple user interface, it has unlimited storage and you It allows to recover from file and is integrated with many other applications which gives it greater advantages of use

What do you dislike?

Dropbox does not have the online edition so it does not allow writing in the same document at the same time so there must be good communication to achieve the desired teamwork

Allows team work regardless of distance or where employees are and everything is stored in the cloud

Dropbox Business review by <span>Exson M.</span>
Exson M.

"Storage and file sharing for the development of organizations"

What do you like best?

I like that you have the following tools or qualities:

1) Availability to offer all the space that I require in the organization for the storage of data and information.

2) have advanced management controls for the administration and analysis of data.

3) Possibility of monitoring the activities of the archives.

What do you dislike?

I do not like:

1) the presentation of data, tools, processes, work methods.

2) the interface and dynamics of interrelation between the users.

3) the process to upload document, images, data, videos.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Before selecting a Dropbox Business, it is necessary to establish the utility of the tool for the development of the organization. establish whether to use as a storage center and / or business management. It is a very useful tool if the organization has established the tasks or activities that are executed with the support of Dropbox.

I recommend companies that before hiring the Dropbox service, go through the trial period to identify the scope of the service they need to hire and verify the coherence of the company's work with Dropbox services.

with dropbox I do not solve any commercial problem, we are in the trial period, knowing strengths, weaknesses, threats and opportunities in order to make the decision to use it as a tool for data storage.

I consider that it is a useful tool to store and protect the confidential or historical information of the organization.

In the trial period, we have identified that it brings us as a benefit the cost reduction, if we compare it with the maintenance of the server room, and the hiring of technical personnel.

Dropbox Business review by User in Government Administration
User in Government Administration

"If you need a Safe File Box; all you need is Dropbox!"

What do you like best?

What I like best about Dropbox Business is its simplicity and time saving. It's as simple as saving the file and now, it's safe and available to share it, as well as it will appear in the Dropbox folder of all the computers where you have the application installed. we can create symbolic links to those folders too.

What do you dislike?

One of the disadvantages that Dropbox Business presents is the generation of conflicting copies since each user can edit them on their computer. These conflicting copies occur when multiple users modify a document at the same time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The founder of Dropbox, Drew Houston, always says that 60% of the time of the week we use doing work on the job: looking for emails in our inbox, past documents "Dropbox Business reduces this time, and that is your best recommendation.

Share, synchronize and collaborate on files securely with Dropbox Business, a cloud storage and file sharing solution that employees love and trust information technology administrators. Dropbox Business is the best way to work in a team. The experience contributed by more than 500 million users, with solid collaboration and access to the archives wherever you are and at all times.

Dropbox Business review by <span>Craig K.</span>
Craig K.

"A great cloud storage space for you and your teams"

What do you like best?

Dropbox is simple to use solution for businesses that have a need to share a high volume of documents in an easy to use form. Simple create folders, share them, and move them like you would on your computer.

What do you dislike?

While simplistic, user and permission management can be slightly complicated at times. This is simple to use, but can be frustrating because of its simplicity.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend a more robust way to manage permission levels within the system. It would be great to have the ability to have multiple owners and the ability to edit documents live with other editors.

When using Dropbox, we needed the ability to share a large volume of documents and files with our team.

Dropbox Business review by <span>Andy W.</span>
Andy W.

"Does the job, lovely."

What do you like best?

Super well integrated into my MacBook with minimal fuss and just does the job whilst not interrupting me.

What do you dislike?

It's such a well put together solution that it really doesn't have anything I really dislike. It would be good to have more controls over user access, I.e. if I don't have access to a folder to be able to request access easily etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

To get the best results from a file sharing service like DB users need to buy into it and use DB as the base for their files as well as following an organised layout to filing.

I use Dropbox personally and for business - it keeps all of my files available wherever I am across my entire organisation.

Dropbox Business review by <span>Jarrett J N.</span>
Jarrett J N.

"A great cloud storage."

What do you like best?

I like that with Dropbox The interface is simple and easy to use. The service offers a large amount of storage in the cloud to save files as small as Word documents, as well as files as large as videos or projects. Dropbox makes sharing files with your colleagues much easier compared to going back and forth in email attachments, It's great to have the ability to preview images in different formats and videos as well. I also like that I can have it on my desktop, instead of having to log in to a web interface to upload and download.

What do you dislike?

I would like to share a folder with several people without all of them knowing that I shared it with them. A better search process would be incredibly useful, I look for documents or files often and I always fear having to scroll through dozens of files.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Dropbox for business, it's great to share all your big files online in a safe and easy way.

Being able to access Internet files whenever you need it instead of having to go to the office.

Dropbox Business review by <span>Dreamchasers F.</span>
Dreamchasers F.

"DropBox Business Review"

What do you like best?

Dropbox is so natural to utilize that even the most innovatively tested customers can generally agree to accept their free record, transfer documents and offer them effortlessly. It additionally influences keeping all the substance, to picture and realistic documents fundamental for my tasks composed a breeze.

What do you dislike?

The record estimate greatest for essential records can be disappointing for customers who need to share various expansive documents immediately. There have been a couple of times where I have needed to have them transfer in clusters with me downloading and erasing from Dropbox in between.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Dropbox's free fundamental record out in the event that you've never utilized it. It's anything but difficult to set up and utilize, they have another client encounter that has assisted with a portion of the somewhat wonky things we would keep running into previously, and it makes sharing documents so much smoother.

Dropbox is an expert and generally utilized apparatus that I can use with my customers and with my merchants. The greater part of my documents can be sorted out into organizers and put away in one place where I can get to them regardless of what machine I'm on.

Dropbox Business review by <span>Shahzad K.</span>
Shahzad K.

"Can't live without Cloud Storage"

What do you like best?

I have been using Dropbox the free version and now the business version for several years for my law firm. Its a very easy to use solution for my law firm. You can easily organize and access documents anywhere in the world. Its like keeping and organizing documents on your computer. It almost feels that way, but in reality those documents are being kept in the cloud and not causing the computer to slow down or crash. I have an immigration practice. So document production is very important in my practice. The thing I really like about Dropbox is that I can create a folder, grant access to whomever I want, and whoever has access can upload documents to that folder that are accessible to my firm.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything that I do not like about Dropbox. I recently had a problem where some of my clients could not upload documents to Dropbox. I later realized that they did not have Dropbox. So I asked for some help, and sure enough there was a way around this issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ease of use, ease of storage, security, and ease of access are all great reasons why to choose Dropbox for Business. Moreover, the price is not bad at all.

Files are securely kept in the cloud with ease of accessibility. The fact that I am storing my client files in the cloud and not on my personal computer is great, as the computer's owns storage is not being used, therefore resulting in computers remaining efficient, rather than slowing down with the amount of data that is being stored.

Dropbox Business review by User in Management Consulting