Dropbox Business

Dropbox Business

(4,284 reviews)

Dropbox Business allows companies to securely manage and share files across teams and devices, set file and folder permissions, and connect personal and business Dropbox accounts.

Work for Dropbox Business?

Learning about Dropbox Business?

Dropbox Business Reviews

Ask Dropbox Business a Question
Showing 4,283 Dropbox Business reviews
Dropbox Business review by alex c.
alex c.

"Very good for team-work"

What do you like best?

Our company have a center outside of the country, so Dropbox Business allows us to share files with them regardless of the distance, and they can give us correction by simply editing the file we send them. Also, I consider Dropbox Business to be very easy to use, with a user-friendly interface and an easy sign in and log in.

What do you dislike?

I use Linux system and I have found some issues with Dropbox Business there when it comes to syncing. The file took forever to sync and, at the end, I had to restarted. I only could get it done after multiples attempts. This has happened to me quite some times, specially if the file I’m trying to sync is heavy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Dropbox Business is highly recommended for team with co-workers who are not usually on the same spot, but still have to work together. Great for companies located in more than one city or country. Highly recommended if you have to send heavy files or videos.

In our department, we have the habit of recording our meetings, so we can save the best ideas that comes out from the brain storming. After that, each member should evaluate which idea they consider the most valuable and that’s when DropBox Business comes into play, allowing us to share the videos and a document with the best solutions pointed out of our meetings, where everyone can add their own info by editing the file.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Dropbox Business
Dropbox Business review by Lara P.
Lara P.

"A great tool to share and save information"

What do you like best?

It is possible to work with all the equipment and share the files Unlimited space to store all kinds of documentation related to the work.

Store data without fear of losing anything.

Whenever you delete any file, you have the option to recover everything again.

It is no longer necessary to send emails with very heavy files, all you need is to put a file in the dropbox folder and share the file with a link in the cloud.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it is a bit slow, especially if the files are very large.

missing an online document editor

It would be nice to be able to host domains, and be able to install virtual machines.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tool for storage in the cloud. The business version is Perfect for a work team

It has been very helpful at work to share documentation with my colleagues, and above all to have a backup copy of all the company's data.

We will always trust dropbox since it is a great company and its products are of high quality

What Business Content Management solution do you use?

Dropbox Business review by Jhon B.
Jhon B.

"Dropbox Business continues to be the most feasible software to carry out storage in the cloud. "

What do you like best?

This great tool allows us to exchange files daily with the rest of our colleagues and upload the most important information of our work processes in the cloud so that we can all have access to them and improve the productive processes.

It is very easy to use and just install, configure and ready.

This allows us to do the work that used to take too long in a short time, since the implementation in our organization we have obtained a number of benefits in terms of decision making, information processes, sharing documents and ideas.

An important feature is that I was able to link my mobile devices to always be connected to the work information.

What do you dislike?

I always have difficulty when connecting with mobile devices.

The price is a little high depending on the number of users you want.

The organization of folders and files can be a little difficult to achieve, and get it in the cloud.

Recommendations to others considering the product

consider it, it is of great help within all the processes of an organization, without a doubt it is an excellent tool

Dropbox has allowed us to change the way we integrate our work team in terms of decision making and the distribution of important information, it was very receptive to our work team, facilitating the day to day to share our most important documentation of fastest way safe and effective.

Dropbox Business review by Meghan  B.
Meghan B.

"Very helpful to use when sharing with clients! "

What do you like best?

DropBox business allows us to easily share documents, plans, invoices, etc. to our clients at any time. We use this program almost daily to provide requested documents that can also be easily shared with lenders. You simply create a link, which can be set to private or available to any one who clicks on it, and email it to whoever you would like to share with.

What do you dislike?

At the rate we are using DropBox Business, we have often hit our maximum limit as far as storage. So we sometimes have to go back into the files section and remove unwanted files in order to make more storage available.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Should you need a program that allows you to easily share important documents with clients, Dropbox Business is a perfect solution!

Again, this allows us to easily and privately share documents such as plans, invoices, bank documents, etc. to our clients at moments notice.

Dropbox Business review by Bruce C.
Bruce C.

"I can always trust Dropbox"

What do you like best?

This was the first cloud storage service I used. I remember it offering 5GB for free but with my recommendations and social sharing, I kept getting more from GBs. I'm at 12 or 13GBs now. The mobile app is great and I love how it integrates to other online software.

What do you dislike?

For the free version, I don't like how they constantly have "Upgrade Now" call to actions. I'm not a fan of the "Recents" page as being the default page, too. It looks messy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you have a big use for Dropbox. I know a lot of companies that get Dropbox Business but don't come close to using all of its features. If you can get away with using the free version, do so until you start running out of storage.

I work in Marketing as a Digital Strategists so I use DB for storing all my art assets along with other documents such as my briefs and ad content. The upload is quick even with a decent internet connection and the mobile app makes it easy to take your data everywhere with you.

Dropbox Business review by Caitlin I.
Caitlin I.

"Easy-to-use Central Work Space"

What do you like best?

Dropbox offers a seamless way of sharing large files/documents amongst our entire team. It's fast and reliable and allows me to view files from any device anywhere. It truly helps our team stay more connected in one place, rather than through a chain of emails.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike is editing access is solely through admins and occasionally, if multiple people are collaborating on a single document, it can create duplicates.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely a great choice for teams wanting to have ease of collaboration and the ability to work together on single documents!

Dropbox has made it easy to collaborate with our team with each person having full access to files shared. Any changes or updates made to the files automatically sync, so we never have to worry about having a backdated version of a document/file. It saves us time and allows us to be on the same page.

Dropbox Business review by Lorena L.
Lorena L.

"Limpio y simple"

What do you like best?

Tu Dropbox de siempre, con todo lo bueno que tiene dropbox como la interfaz de usuario limpia y atractiva y la sencillez de uso, en la oficina. Dropbox ha sido muy popular y todo el mundo sabe usarlo, por lo que es muy fácil dar el paso a usarlo en el trabajo. Es una empresa con mucha experiencia y se nota.

Además es compatible con Office 365.

What do you dislike?

La capacidad en el contrato standar es muy limitada (3TB), si quieres contratar ese primero para ver que tal va es difícil que esa capacidad te permita funcionar con soltura, tienes que irte directamente a la oferta Advanced.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Es popular, funciona bien, sencillo de manejar y con un buen soporte.

Al poder compartir los archivos con usuarios de dropbox normales, sin ser de tu empresa, facilita el acceso a los clientes y proveedores de los archivos de forma muy cómoda. No tiene que hacer registros extra ni enfrentarse a sites sospechosos o desconocidos.

Dropbox Business review by Hui Min T.
Hui Min T.

"Convenient, Anywhere, Anytime"

What do you like best?

I can just upload the document on Dropbox folder, it will just sync with my colleague. That saves a lot of time sending email. I can access anywhere and anytime I want, I do not have to worry about going out without bringing my laptop along. I save a lot of time updating my colleagues too, because we all have access of the same files, this ensures that we are viewing the same file and not the older version.

What do you dislike?

I dont know why, but my phone cannot seem to download the files from the app. I have to send the file to myself on email, and download from gmail itself. It doesn't allow me to rename one of the dropbox folder on laptop too.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Dropbox is a very good tool for file sharing. I love it. Would definitely recommend to other to use it. In fact I think dropbox is a very commonly used tool. All my friends and people I know use dropbox.

Quick sharing of files. Everyone in the team have access to the files, so it makes communication easier when we dont have to keep sending each other files. When a file is updated, it will sync and others have access to the updated file too, saves a lot of emailing time.

Dropbox Business review by April S.
April S.

"Great Experience!"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to instantly share files with my coworkers both in the office and abroad. It makes working with colleagues easier and more efficient, in turn, this makes our business more productive.

The search feature is great because it searches the entirety of my Dropbox even if the files are sorted into their individual folders.

What do you dislike?

I don't like how long it takes to upload files to my folders- I know that the files are large but upload times shouldn't be up to an hour

Sometimes I am unable to search through all of my files on the iPhone app

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to organize files, the search feature is extremely helpful and will search the entirety of your Dropbox!

Share files with everyone on your team so access is easy and seamless, it will help improve your day to day business! Everyone has access to files so nobody is left out.

Sending files via email can get lost. When I put them in my Dropbox, colleagues are able to instantly access files without searching through tons of emails. This means our day to day business can run smoothly and everyone can be on the same page.

Dropbox Business review by Sajith Prasad S.
Sajith Prasad S.

"Dropbox is an excellent content management software"

What do you like best?

One of the best features in Dropbox is syncing files with all the devices connected to the same dropbox account. This happens in real time so users can access any file he/she stored in dropbox with any of his/her devices.

What do you dislike?

The only concern I have is it does not support media playback. You cannot play videos, audios in Dropbox.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Dropbox is not a very pricey solution. Therefore, if you are looking for a solution which does not affect the budget of your department you must use Dropbox.

Dropbox saves time. Before we had dropbox we had to copy files from one device to another manually in order to edit them or send it to someone else. The other benefit we have realized is that we do not need to spend a lot of money on purchasing hard disks anymore. Since Dropbox is a cloud based content management solution we can easily extend the storage capacity of any user.

Dropbox Business review by Vannesa K.
Vannesa K.

"Dropbox Business has been a great file storage and sharing platform for use in our organization"

What do you like best?

Dropbox Business has been a great platform for sharing, sending and editing team files. Dropbox Business has yielded a lot of benefits to my organization as it helps us share files and improve collaboration within our team. It has been a great platform as it helps me share my plans, music, projects, ideas and many other materials. What i like best from Dropbox Business is that it is accessible from any device and PC. Dropbox Business has been a convenient tool for use in my organization as it enables me keep large team in one place without using emails to stay in touch with others. Dropbox Business keeps my team up to date through sending notification emails whenever there is an update within the files or folders hence keeping changes stay updated. This has been a convenient tool as we don't have to actively stay checking it in order to see whether or not there are changes.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that not everyone can have an access for editing folders without permission from the admin.

Recommendations to others considering the product

To consider using Dropbox Business as it is a great tool that helps to share files with each other and to automatically sync data within your team and clients.

Dropbox Business is a great tool for file sharing. Dropbox Business has been one of the best and reliable sync platform that is cloud-based. The tool is easy to use on every operating system and device.Dropbox Business has been very helpful in our organization as it helps us share files with each other and to automatically sync data within our team and clients.

Dropbox Business review by Evelyn K.
Evelyn K.

"Synchronize on files securely and most efficiently with Dropbox Business"

What do you like best?

What I like most about Dropbox Business is the way it is easy to setup and start sharing, storing, and synchronizing files in the cloud. Again, Dropbox Business has intuitive UI, which makes it super easy to use at any given time and from anywhere there is stable cloud computing. I must disclose that I have been using Dropbox Business for a long duration (from the time I was in campus, I was using Personal Dropbox). I like how it gives the user unlimited storage space. Also, I like how Dropbox Business gives the user the ability to access the files for an extended duration after deleting it. Last but not least, is the way Dropbox Business integrates with wide array of APIs and systems. In our agency, we have integrated Dropbox Business into Office 365 and Slack.

What do you dislike?

I have not much dislikes, but I do not like how it is hard to synchronize, share or store files in the cloud when there is poor internet connection.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would advice all those looking to implement Dropbox Business to make sure that they do their due diligence in order to make informed determinations.

We have moved our agency in the cloud with the help of Dropbox Business. That way, we are able to store, share and synchronize company files in the cloud. Also, Dropbox Business has enabled our teams to collaborate easily and efficiently.

Dropbox Business review by Shiva M.
Shiva M.

"Dropbox business review"

What do you like best?

-Dropbox business is an excellent cloud storage for every business m.

-It has Unlimited storage as per the subscription plan

-file recovery features within 4 months for accidental delete

-Live chat support from dropbox professional

-File sharing and centralized repository

-Multi device friendly and easy access

What do you dislike?

- Slow synchronization

- noticeably slow performance

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommended, affordable pricing and easy of use. If you work in a team and need file sharing Dropbox is an excellent choice.

Dropbox is an awesome service. I can work and save my files and documents online without any hassle. It saves my time and storage as well as security. Everyone of the group can access the files/documents, can easily share large files, uploading and downloading is super easy just in a few clicks. Dropbox replaced my old scanner as Dropbox Mobile app is awesome, I can scan my invoices from my phone and upload.

Dropbox Business review by ANNE M.
ANNE M.

"Very Proffesional Solution for Cloud Storage "

What do you like best?

I love Dropbox because it is a very convenient cloud storage and collaboration application for the office. I love that you can install the Dropbox application on your laptop and easily store your files through dragging and dropping.

I also love that you can have shared folders with your colleagues and collaborate on documents together. The process of sharing documents is also quite easy - you just click on the document you want to share and type the name of the person you want to share the document with.

Another awesome thing about Dropbox is tha

What do you dislike?

One of the disadvantages of Dropbox is that when you collaborate on a single document at the same time, the application creates duplicate documents each version for every person editing the document.

Another challenge with Dropbox is that it takes time to synchronize files

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a great application for conveniently and securely storing your documents in the cloud, then Dropbox is what you need.

Dropbox is helping me become more efficient and productive since I can access my files from anywhere and work from anywhere. Also, Dropbox make me feel more secure knowing that my files are

Dropbox Business review by Mercy M.
Mercy M.

"Make it super easy to store files in the cloud with Dropbox Business"

What do you like best?

I like everything about Dropbox Business from interface to design. Dropbox Business is a user friendly file storage solution since it has a simple interface and slick design. I like the fact that Dropbox Business is a cloud based solution since it give me the opportunity to share files from anywhere there is internet connection. Also, Dropbox Business integrates with some of the vital applications that we incorporate in our organization such as Microsoft Office 365.

What do you dislike?

Pricing is the only issue that I have with Dropbox Business. They should lower the total cost of getting Dropbox Business to attract prospective clients who want to implement this tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend Dropbox Business to all those businesses that want to share and store files in the cloud.

We have gained a lot with Dropbox Business. First, We are able to share files in one concentrated place. Also, we have been on a safer side to store files in the cloud, which are encrypted and secured.

Dropbox Business review by Waweru M.
Waweru M.

"Dropbox Business is the most optimal file storage tool that you need to have"

What do you like best?

First of all, I must admit that I have used Dropbox Business for an extended duration to carry out some vital obligations like file storage as well as file sharing. What I like most about Dropbox Business is the way it is available in the cloud. For that reason, I am able to share files from anywhere there is stable internet connection. Additionally, Dropbox Business advances collaboration in our corporation since we are able to share and access files in one place. Finally, I like how it is easy to customize Dropbox Business to meet varying needs.

What do you dislike?

To get the most out of Dropbox Business, you need to pay for it. They offer advance subscription at a higher license cost. They should reduce the cost of getting Dropbox Business to entice prospective customers out there on the markets.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes, mainly for file storage since it has all the features for such capabilities.

File sharing has been easy with Dropbox Business

File storage too is super easy with this tool

Finally Dropbox Business has advanced teams collaboration in our agency

Dropbox Business review by Mark M.
Mark M.

"everywhere you go"

What do you like best?

I really enjoy the ease of access to all my data across multiple devices both on and offline. It also provides a sense of security knowing that you are not likely to suffer data loss in the event of a hard drive failure or lost or stolen laptops.

Another benefit is the ability to recover documents that have been accidentally deleted. It ia amazing how many times this has happened. We have a number of directors who are less technically experienced and have often deleted documentation that was needed. We were able to successfully recover the documents. Knowing who deleted them was also useful. It enable us to train the relevant individuals and prevented finger pointing.

What do you dislike?

The two things I dislike, is the inability to share only parts of a folder without sharing all of the sub folders and the fact that you have two many sub folders, then you potentially run into problems trying to open files in office because the file path is too long

Recommendations to others considering the product

make sure you design your folder structure carefully

We use it to share data with multiple teams across multiple sites. We have offices in Durban and Johannesburg as well as the UK. When I recently went to Zambia to investigate opportunities there, I had access to all the relevant documentation that I needed.

It also reduces the need for unnecessary emails. I no longer have to send documents backwards and forwards for review, which makes version control easier.

Dropbox Business review by Kaitlin G.
Kaitlin G.

"Easy file sharing"

What do you like best?

I like that this program makes it easy to share files with multiple users. It is a clean, easy to understand, and organized program that anyone with any level of expertise can use.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that you often have to refresh the program after renaming images. Additionally, after renaming an image the program sends you back to the top of the page, which makes it very difficult when trying to rename a lot of images in one sitting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is definitely a great product if you need to share files with multiple people! Great for the media and communication field.

Dropbox business makes it easy to share large files that are too big to send via email. It is also beneficial in that you can track the versions of the file over time. I feel that this program would be beneficial for teams with many people, as well as teams with remote workers.

Dropbox Business review by Scott G.
Scott G.

"Dropbox User Experience"

What do you like best?

The most important features of dropbox for us comes down to security and space management of our machines. Dropbox provides reliable pricing for a system that allows us to keep hundreds of gigabytes a data safely on a cloud platform, limiting the impact across all of our machines, which will allow for our tech to depreciate at a better rate. As well, we share lots of personal info regarding our students over Dropbox in a way that's much more secure than password protected documents.

What do you dislike?

Our core complaint with Dropbox is needing to use Paper features for real-time editing. Those unfamiliar with Dropbox have a hard time not being able to edit a document that someone else is in, often contributing to corrupted copies.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Core recommendation is just to provide training through Dropbox resources. It's an easy platform, but lots of people will have difficulty approaching it.

Business problem is actively sharing and updating documents in real time. We have to piece together a lot applications requiring different elements across departments and Dropbox streamlines our workflow.

Dropbox Business review by Shekar J.
Shekar J.

"A "MUST HAVE" for files storage on the cloud"

What do you like best?

The dashboard is very simple to use. Files can be organized in different folders and this way storing information is very effective. Also, this tool allows specific users to access and view certain files which is a big plus. Lastly, it is compatible with several other apps and offers huge storage space.

What do you dislike?

There hasn't been an update in the past and new features should be brought in. Apart from this, the app is great to work with.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Undoubtedly, I will certainly recommend small to medium businesses to utilize this tool for file storing and sharing. This is the best tool in the market which does the job that it's intended to do!

We have implemented and utilized this tool in our firm for a quite a while now and we're very satisfied. Communication and access to files now have become very easy since all the critical information is stored on the cloud securely!

Dropbox Business review by Gabriel P.
Gabriel P.

"Best and easiest file sharing that exist "

What do you like best?

How easy and convenient is to have in your desktop, laptop, mobile phone and you can even access from the website in someone else's computer.

What do you dislike?

there's nothing that I dislike, the price is quite expensive but is a constant price for most of the software, and for a company is nothing compared to the benefits of having live updated files between the devices and the employees.

Recommendations to others considering the product

go for it, is an amazing tool to keep everything synced and safe because sometimes the hard drives fail and is a good peace of mind to have everything backed up. Also download it in all the devices your company have to get access to multiple locations.

in our company, we have multiple locations and we have shared files that we use daily such as presentations and media files that are too big to share on regular email as well as management files, notices, and broadcast messages.

Dropbox Business review by Hanna A.
Hanna A.

"Drop Box - Useful in a surprising amount of ways"

What do you like best?

The 'Request Files' feature is an actual lifesaver. It saves me so much time, directly requests a file from anyone whether its an internal or external contact, and places it automatically into my dropbox for me. Really smooth software to use when it comes to its features and core functions, they really thought of everything when it comes to their products.

What do you dislike?

WIsh it was a little easier to understand all of the functions and how they can be used (a little short on examples). Also doing mass maintenance on my dropbox can be a little tricky, its a pretty manual process to clean up your files.

Sharing content between internal and contracted teams, makes it very easy and efficient to share mass amounts of content (photos, digital knowledge bases). The benefit is definitely the privacy restrictions, being able to indicate exactly who can see what files is super helpful when you have a lot of contractors like we do.

Dropbox Business review by Jackson L.
Jackson L.

"Dropbox Business makes file management easy"

What do you like best?

Personally I like the automatic syncing to your PC and smart phone. Once logged in you retrieve all the files from the account. That makes using Dropbox on multiple computers or on your phone so much easier! I like to keep plenty of reports or eBooks inside my Dropbox at all times while I'm traveling so i keep my mind busy.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to say about Dropbox in this section. Dropbox has always worked amazing and I have never had any issues at all.

Dropbox Business allows my team to access files based on status in our company using roles. This is a feature we use all the time, it helps organize our important data. While traveling as well, I like to bring my company laptop around and Dropbox keeps it clutter free so it's always fast and never any hassle.

Dropbox Business review by Carlos Alejandro B.
Carlos Alejandro B.

"Nice cloud storage software"

What do you like best?

It is complete online software that allows sharing and storage documents. Also, is free to Dropbox basic or you can decide to upgrade to Dropbox PLus (1TB of space). Reggarding to a basic account you get 2GB of space, which it is great for a service that is free. Another advantage, that is very easy to use and you can manage your files in different places for being an online service, so that allows modifying files with different persons in case you´re doing a group work.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing bad that I have to say about this software, the only problem is that if you download the software to your desktop, sometimes the computer slows its functionality

Recommendations to others considering the product

At the moment I don´t have any recommendations.

- Improving the team work because the possibility of Shared folders, which your collaborators can modify and sync instantly

Dropbox Business review by AL l.
AL l.

"Great tool for cloud storage"

What do you like best?

Love the sync feature which is fast compared to other software that I've used or even cloud hosting.

Integrates with MS office software to view and edit files online instead of downloading.

Dropbox paper is a fairly new feature that I have liked though my experience with it is limited.

The software functions by letting copying files/ data to a cloud servers, which gives you access to them from different computers and helps save hard drive space.

Files can also be uploaded by moving them into a file folder on your hard drive called the sync folder. The files can also be uploaded by logging into Dropbox through a browser or the Dropbox mobile app.

The other feature that I absolutely love is file versioning and file restore.

What do you dislike?

Takes up a lot of disc space for the desktop application.

Quite expensive for large groups

Like other cloud storage software, it’s not intended to backup your hard disk.it can however be used for that purpose, however a tool dedicated for online backup works much better in this case.

Recommendations to others considering the product

great product but expensive

Saves a lot of disk space and gives me access to my files on the move, one can also connect many devices as you need to the Dropbox account.

When Sync is enabled, files can be shared in near real time across all devices linked to your account. You can also turn sync off or use selective sync to save hard drive space.

Dropbox Business review by Jon G.
Jon G.

"Una gran herramienta para compartir y guardar documentacion"

What do you like best?

Siempre he querido tener algo asi.

Espacio ilimitado para poder almacenar todo tipo de documentacion relacionada con el trabaja.

Almacenar datos sin miedo de perder nada.

Siempre que eliminas algun archivo tiene la opciond e poder volver a recuperar todo.

Se acaco enviar correos electronicos con archivos muy pesados, todo lo que necesitas es meter un archovo en la carpeta de dropbox y compartir el archivo con un enlace en la nuve.

nunca falla y ahora tambien se puede ver los archivos directamente en dorpbox web sin necesidad de tener que instlaar la aplicacion.

Super facil de usar y tambien es universal, sepuede isntalar en cualquier aparata, lo puedes tener el el smartphone o tablet.

los precios son muy muy competitivos, respecto a la competencia.

Es de las mejores plataformas que existen

What do you dislike?

La version de pago es un poco cara, el precio se podria reducir un poco.

En algunas ocasiones es un poco lenta, sobretodo si los archivos son muy grandes.

le fata un editor online de documentos,

estaria bien poder alojar dominios, y poder instalar maquinas virtuales.

la forma de pago es sencilla pero se requiere dinero en el banco. jajaja!!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Gran herramienta de almacenaje en la nube.

Me a servido de mucha ayuda para poder compartir documentacion con mis compañeros de trabaja, y sobre todo para tener una copia de seguridad de todos los datos de la empresa.

Siempre confiaremos en dropbox ya que es unagran empresa y sus prodctos son de mucha calidad

Dropbox Business review by Duncan M.
Duncan M.

"Dropbox Business is the most dynamic tool for file storage and sharing"

What do you like best?

Firstly, I must disclose that I have been using Dropbox Business for five years + to share and store files in the cloud. I like how it is easy to set up and start using this software with just little or no training. The smooth design and simple interface make Dropbox Business easy to get used to it. Also, I like how it is simple to connect my three devices (Home PC, Work PC, and My phone). That way, it is easy to upload and access files.

What do you dislike?

I do not like how Dropbox Business get allocated at a higher rate while upgrading it to advanced plan. They should reduce the total license cost per user to attract prospective out there in the market.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend Dropbox Business to all those individuals that are looking for a solution that can meet their file sharing and storage needs since it has all the features for such capabilities.

Ever since we implemented Dropbox Business, we have been able to store files in the cloud. That way, Dropbox Business has allowed us to create free storage in the PCs of our organization.

Dropbox Business review by Matt W.
Matt W.

"Smooth and Easy Saving for evertone"

What do you like best?

I like freeing up my hard drive. I also like being able to choose what I want to save and what I do not save on my HD. I really Like the live sync which shows you when a co-worker uploaded a document - I can just click on thier document and look it over rather than going through all the file on my system. Also, I really enjoy the ability to use spotlight search to find douments on drop box. I like being able to unsync huge files that are in the cloud - sometimes with photos it just makes sense to use cloud based software.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it is difficult cloud save data - I feel they could use more tutorial videos. Why unsyncing files it was unclear wheather I needed to "ok", wait, or close the tab. It took me a signifagant amount of time before I realized I needed to click ok, but it had taken me over an hour to realize this and I had already gone through and clicked the large files I want unsynced (which was at least 30) and I had to do this at three times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try the free version first. especially try using the app and your pc in tandem. That is how I first discovered DB

My business uses it for excel, video, photo, and word saving. Using drop box has also made the transfering of data incredably easy. I can work on an excel project and share it with my co-worker across the room or across the atlantic in seconds. I am really impressed with the softwares ablilty to work smoothly on Mac. I also like the ease of ability on the webpage platform.

Dropbox Business review by Methu E.
Methu E.

"Dropbox Business, the Most Effective Tool that Allow Businesses to Share Files "

What do you like best?

Unlike other platforms, Dropbox Business is an easy to use tool, that enables individuals and organizations to share files. For the two years, I have used this product, the process of sharing files has improved, and the cost of production lowered. The implementation is easy and requires no training for the users. Furthermore, it is possible to access Dropbox Business with other devices such as mobile phone, and this support the operations of our business. Lastly, this product supports collaboration in our organization as employees can work together; hence, improving business productivity.

What do you dislike?

The only issue I have with Dropbox Business is their subscription cost. The price is too high for an ordinary/typical user to afford. The developer should consider revising this subscription fee to reach out to more users. Most of the business are small, which means, affording this subscription fee might make make them experience a financial distress.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For reliable and secure file sharing tool, consider Dropbox Business as it never disappoints. This product is easy to use and it performs business operations effectively. Besides, in case of any technical issue, the support team for Dropbox Business is always responsive.

For quite sometimes, our organization had encountered issues with file sharing. However, after the implementation of Dropbox Business, the process has been fastened and made easier. Authorized team members can access these items at any place, anytime.

Dropbox Business review by Terrence W.
Terrence W.

"How many folder links do you need?"

What do you like best?

When you're using this product to store and share information, it's a breeze. Organize like you would on your own machine (perhaps even better) and share with the click of the mouse.

What do you dislike?

Here's where the problem lies. When you're sharing and you own the files, it's great. But when people from other organizations share with you, you end up with 5,000 dropbox links to folders that you don't own and yes you can add them to your Dropbox, but it counts against your storage (despite it only being hosted in one place because that's how the internet works) and makes it impossible to organize. It's a mess, Dropbox. And I don't love it.

Tremendously easy to share large amounts of data with different sets of people in a blink. And for that, it does have usefulness.

Dropbox Business review by Mike G.
Mike G.

"Dropbox Business is the best tool that allows businesses to securely manage and share files."

What do you like best?

I have utilized Dropbox Business for more than three years to satisfy both business and personal needs when it comes to file sharing and synchronization. What I like about Dropbox Business is that it is easy to set it up, even with no training. Hence, Dropbox Business is an easy-to-use platform since it has a simple interface and smooth design.

What do you dislike?

My only issue lies on pricing!!. Even though Dropbox Business is the best tool for file sharing across teams and devices in businesses, it gets allocated at a higher rate. To make it the best collaboration software, they should offer it at a favorable cost estimation. Alternatively, they can retain the license cost, and increase the number of users. By doing that, they will be able to attract other prospective clients.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes, without hesitation, mainly to all those folks that are looking for a solution that can share large files. Also, I would recommend Dropbox Business to all those entrepreneurs that are looking for a team's leading collaboration software since it has all the features for such capabilities.

Ever since we implemented Dropbox Business in our organization, it has been easy to share files across devices and teams. Also, with Dropbox Business, we are able to store business files in the cloud. That has enabled our corporation to stay organized.

Dropbox Business review by Augustus M.
Augustus M.

"Dropbox Business is the most advanced platform for file sharing and storage"

What do you like best?

To begin with, I must disclose that I have been utilizing Dropbox Business for an extended duration. It is super easy to set up Dropbox Business, even with no training. Dropbox Business has all the essential features that enable us to meet varying file storage needs. It is now easy to share files with my fellow colleagues at River Bank solutions. Also, I have connected Dropbox Business with my PC, work PC, and my phone. That makes it easy to share files between the three devices.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike is the fact that Dropbox Business gets allocated at a higher price. They should increase the number of users per account, or reduce the license cost per five users. Also, I hate that the free version lacks vital features. Sharing files is hectic, mainly when there is poor internet connection.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend Dropbox Business for file sharing capabilities to all assortments of businesses.

With Dropbox Business, we have been able to save business files in the cloud. Also, Dropbox Business has enabled us to share files across devices in the entire organization.

Dropbox Business review by BBoruah M.
BBoruah M.

"Best for speedy team work."

What do you like best?

Dropbox business is super easy to use. I personally feel companies need to adopt dropbox business rather than one drive. i find very easy to share files to my teammates whenever i need to transfer any files on the go. Dropbox is name by itself and the applications to access the dropbox has given more effeicient way to interact between the teams. I am giving 9 for making pricing but its not expensive as well.

What do you dislike?

i dont dislike the dropbox business because they are doing the best but dropbox business need to be more effiecient like google products. they are familiar but at the same time it is great for use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are a fan of storing and sharing data to a large audience or between team members at no possible time. Try dropbox business.

Solving my documents sharing with my teammates. The benefit is that it works with application.

Dropbox Business review by Marcos M.
Marcos M.

"Herramienta que simplifica la gestión en equipo"

What do you like best?

Dropbox Business cuenta con nuevas herramientas que ofrecen controles de usuario y una mayor visibilidad del uso que se le da a Dropbox.

El rediseño de la consola de administración incorpora la simplicidad propia de la nueva experiencia de usuario de Dropbox Business a la forma en la que cada persona gestiona su equipo.

Permite un control de sesión web que ayuda a los administradores a comprobar que la información confidencial de la empresa a la que se accede está en las manos adecuadas. Es decir, que permite gestionar la cantidad de tiempo que los miembros del equipo pueden permanecer en una sesión.

DropBox como un lugar seguro y unificado para mantener su seguridad, conformidad y privacidad.

Almacenamiento ilimitado en la nube de negocios con excelente administración de usuarios

What do you dislike?

Si transfieres una cuenta existente a un equipo de Dropbox Business, el administrador del equipo tendrá control inmediato sobre tu cuenta. Si creas una cuenta de Dropbox personal secundaria, el administrador del equipo no tendrá acceso directo a esta cuenta personal. Sin embargo, si vinculas tu Dropbox personal a un dispositivo de trabajo, tu empresa podría obtener acceso a tu cuenta personal a través de este.

Más caro que algunos de sus rivales

Recommendations to others considering the product

Lo más importante, Dropbox Business es que le brinda capacidad de almacenamiento ilimitada e historial de versiones. Por lo tanto, suponiendo que su conexión a Internet esté a la altura, todo, desde archivos de texto hasta producciones de video, se puede sincronizar y compartir, y no hay riesgo de cambios o eliminaciones accidentales que hagan que un archivo permanezca permanentemente inaccesible.

Uno de los principales beneficios de usar Dropbox Business es que hay muchas posibilidades de que su personal ya sepa cómo funciona, gracias a la popularidad de la versión gratuita para el consumidor. Desde la perspectiva del usuario, la versión comercial es casi idéntica. Una vez que haya asignado una cuenta a un usuario, se le enviará un correo electrónico que los dirigirá a Dropbox, donde podrán configurar una contraseña y acceder de inmediato a su área de trabajo.

Dropbox Business presenta una función que permite agrupar cuentas ya existentes en la cuenta corporativa y de forma selectiva.

Esto ofrece un control más detallado sobre qué subdominios reciben acceso a la cuenta de Dropbox de la empresa.

Puedes añadir colaboradores a las carpetas compartidas para que siempre tengan las versiones más actualizadas de los archivos en los que están colaborando, o bien enviar una copia de un archivo o una carpeta. Además, con Dropbox Business, los administradores pueden asignar y controlar los permisos de los usuarios, y auditar su actividad mediante informes.

Dropbox Business review by Jaime Jose J.
Jaime Jose J.

"ALMACENAMIENTO TOTALMENTE ÚTIL"

What do you like best?

Me encanta que pueda compartir fotos y videos con personas de todo el mundo, esto ha sido muy útil en mi trabajo ya que tengo muchos gráficos con los que trabajo y necesito poder compartirlos.

Mi equipo se ha beneficiado mucho al trabajar con Dropbox, ya que nos ha permitido poder comunicarnos con el exterior, me gusta poder compartir imágenes y archivos específicos con personas.

What do you dislike?

No me gusta que la versión web sea diferente a la versión de escritorio y no tenga las mismas características. Lo hace un poco desafiante cuando se cambia de un lado a otro, dependiendo de a dónde lo estoy accediendo.

Recommendations to others considering the product

En general es bueno, lo recomendaría, pero:

- Prepárate para experimentar algunas dificultades de usuario si comparte archivos o envía medios.

- Las personas que no están familiarizadas con DropBox no será fácil gestionar sus archivos.

- Administración generalmente simple si se comparte con usuarios actuales de Dropbox.

Esto ha facilitado el intercambio de archivos dentro de nuestra propia organización y con los clientes. También nos ha permitido compartir grandes archivos con los clientes, ya que son más difíciles de compartir por correo electrónico. Cosas como gráficos, videos y fotos son mucho más fáciles de compartir cuando usas Dropbox.

Dropbox Business review by Juan G.
Juan G.

"App recomendada para almacenar la información de tu empresa en un entorno seguro"

What do you like best?

La app es de uso muy intuitivo y fácil de utilizar en la mayoría de las funciones de las que dispone. A destacar, dispone de sincronización de dispositivos, permite compartir archivos subidos mediante link públicos o privados, permite crear grupos de usuarios para trabajar en archivos comunes y dispone de encryptación AES-256. Además dispone de la integración de Microsoft Office si dispones de Office 365.

What do you dislike?

No dispone de vinculación con Google Docs, app también usada en mi empresa. El precio con las prestaciones avanzadas de Dropbox Bussiness no es excesivamente elevado pero da que pensar con respecto a la competencia con apps de uso similar.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Es una app de almacenamiento que ofrece todo lo necesario en base a protección, seguridad y herramientas para compartir.

Nos ha aportado a los diferentes componentes de la empresa de una herramienta de trabajo conjunto sin necesidad de disponer de servicio interno. Además de la posibilidad de mandar nuestro contenido a clientes de forma fácil mediante links compartidos.

Dropbox Business review by Raiden T.
Raiden T.

"Un servicio casi de 10"

What do you like best?

La facilidad de Dropbox es casi insuperable. Antes, en la universidad había que adjuntar en un correo los trabajos y documentación para compartir entre profesores, alumnos, secretaría...ahora con dropbox o bien se sube directamente a la nube correspondiente, o si no se adjunta un rápido enlace de descargar.

Ha resultado especialmente útil para el caso de presentaciónes powerpoint, las cuales podían llegar a pesar decenas de megas y no siempre era posible adjuntarlas en un correo, teniendo que hacer uso de CDs en el casillero del profesor correspondiente.

What do you dislike?

El mayor inconveniente en dropbox es que no puedo obtener una vista previa de los archivos comprimidos. Me encantaría ver los archivos para valorar su relevancia antes de que los descargue automáticamente. Trabajo en un entorno de ritmo muy rápido, por lo que realmente dificulta mi capacidad de alcanzar mi nivel máximo de productividad porque cada vez que alguien comparte un archivo .zip conmigo, tengo que descargar todo el archivo y abrirlo solo para poder ver si hay documentos interesantes incluidos, sería extremadamente útil poder obtener una vista previa.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Dropbox Business es una solución eficaz, fácil de usar y de implementar para gestionar el volumen de documentos de una Universidad, manteniendo además un servio homogéneo e igual entre profesores, alumnos y personal no docente del centro.

Intercambio de datos y gestión de archivos con soporte GNU/Linux. Soluciona el problema de envío de archivos grandes, como presentaciones ppt, con contenido multimedia, muy complicados de poder adjuntar directamente en un correo electrónico.

Dropbox Business review by Adrian R.
Adrian R.

"Dropbox is great for storing files"

What do you like best?

Dropbox I love the Web interface that allows me to easily upload and download files in a safe and enjoyable way I've been using Dropbox for many years and it really has helped me a lot to store files of great magnitude and security that has always provided me.

What do you dislike?

I have not had any annoyance with Dropbox your platform has always been very informative and explanatory on the drawbacks that could be presented as storage space or problems of requesting code to download a file this really does not It is annoying if we know how to use it properly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend Dropbox as a storage system for uploading and downloading files with the security and ease of its interface that works very fast and very friendly for the functions we need as sharing the link so that another person can download files or folder

I can say that thanks to Dropbox I have been able to upload files and download anywhere with the security that has always provided many times we look for storage platforms and no doubt Dropbox provides security and speed for uploading and downloading files and Folders

Dropbox Business review by Ashly E.
Ashly E.

"Good tool to be used on companies for file storage and sharing"

What do you like best?

The main problem we face before is the unavailability of a file sharing tool in and out of our company. This was really a great hassle for us. But when we switch to Dropbox business it really helped us to make the task easy in our company. We really had a great time after the adoption to Dropbox business. The tool is readily made to handle all the needs on the companies which we require. The file sharing feature is a great tool for us, we can share the any type of files to users or our team in a matter of seconds.

What do you dislike?

The UI and time taken to load the site is a big drawback. We are using the web versions and it takes some time to fully load. Please have a look on it and fix this as we are having some bad times with it. Rest all is good and fine for corporate use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make some more affordable plans and make the UI load faster on web view

We share the files and developer doc with various people and this sharing procedure has become easy with the use of Dropbox business.

Dropbox Business review by Melissa J.
Melissa J.

"Dropbox Needs to Update"

What do you like best?

I like that Dropbox is a cloud-based file sharing platform, and honestly, that's about all I like about it. Dropbox could be so much more if the developers would put more time and effort into making it a better product.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the layout. It's not very organized, and I think the overall layout of the files could be improved. Even a color coding system would be great. Also, I hate that they give VERY little storage, I understand they need to make money so that's why they provide so little storage (So you'll buy more), but I think that could be improved. Lastly, I think Dropbox should work more like OneDrive or SharePoint through Microsoft. You should be able to open a file, edit it, and close it without having to download and re-upload.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Speak your mind, and push for more from Developers. I believe Dropbox could be really awesome, but major improvements need to be made.

Honestly, I work for a company that has 10,000+ employees, so I have found Microsoft OneDrive and Sharepoint MUCH more reliable than Dropbox. I wish changes could be made to Dropbox and I think we would utilize it more, but it's not happening at this time. I use it when I need to share files with people outside of my company but even then it's not an enjoyable experience.

Dropbox Business review by Jeanette L.
Jeanette L.

"I"ve kept all my important files since the day I tripped over a hard drive and lost everything!"

What do you like best?

One day, ten years ago or so, I tripped over my external backup drive and lost everything. My daughter's Christmas and birthday photos. Camping trips. Client photos. Passages of my writing that were dear to me. I switched to Dropbox Business right away and never looked back. This year, when I tripped and spilled an entire hard apple cider (My nickname is Grace. Yes, It's ironic. ) over the keyboard of my struggling macbook pro, I didn't have to worry. Everything that mattered was safely stored in my dropbox folder and ready to download again when I got a new laptop.

What do you dislike?

Not a damn thing. Entirely satisfied customer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't delay. You're just one accident away from losing some really important files. Trust me, I know.

Cloud storage, file transfer to clients.

Dropbox Business review by Abdul R.
Abdul R.

"DropBox is the most suitable and secure platform for saving and sharing all my important files."

What do you like best?

The ease of uploading the docs and files. With easy sharing of files with the professional colleagues makes the work much easier to operate. I can easily share all formats with the clients and employees. The files are easily available at every remote place which could be access by just logging into account. We could save much time with it without even any hectic of carrying around files and docs.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes, it requires special permission to share special formats and even rejects the sharing. So if=t forces me to find for another source to share my work . Other than that, its a wonderful tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It comes up with lots of storage space with ever safe and secure platform. Its the primary demand of the people working digitally.

Our company have been using it to share files with the clients and employees. It allows more storage of data and that too at free of cost. The files are secured for eternity without ever fear of losing them again.

Dropbox Business review by Alysson B.
Alysson B.

"Decent product, but other options out there"

What do you like best?

Dropbox is very reliable, its sync functions usually work well and when they go awry it is simple to force a sync. Dropbox is very user friendly and easy to use- weather you need to access your files on the go via their website or if you have the desktop version installed which basically integrates into your regular file system.

What do you dislike?

It is not a collaborative program, meaning two users who share a file cannot update it at the same time as you could would, say, Google Drive. While they do have a small badge that lets you know if another user has unsaved changes- it's not always clear to us if someone else has a file open or not. Rather than not let you open it, it automatically opens a new version and will then save your changes as a "conflicted copy".

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look at Google Drive before using Dropbox, if you're going to be sharing files that will be accessed often by multiple parties. If you can use a Google Sheet or Google Doc then your employees can all edit the same files at the same time without losing changes (and they will see the changes other make real time). If you are using this just for storing/sending large files- Dropbox is a very reliable and user friendly program!

Dropbox is a great way to share files, though I prefer to use it when I need to send large files to a client or associate, and not for files that multiple people regularly access.

Dropbox Business review by Emilee H.
Emilee H.

"Convenient File Sharing"

What do you like best?

The best thing about DropBox is the convenience of being able to share files with my colleagues. I can upload larger files that normally won’t send through emails into Dropbox for others to access via web or the mobile app.

What do you dislike?

It is a bit pricey to add users to DropBox business. This has caused some of my colleagues to share their accounts so our company does not have to buy every individual access to Dropbox.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend this product for other businesses who are looking to make their content available to everyone in their company by having it in a cloud based program. Everything is in one place instead of all over a server or in actual paper files all over the office.

Our sales reps travel very often, and need documents, photos, etc. on the fly. Being able to provide our reps with the information they need to complete sales via Dropbox has made it a smooth process for them. We’ve also enjoyed the benefit of having all of our content in one place that everyone can access. Brochures, photos, contracts, manuals, are all in Dropbox.

Dropbox Business review by Jerry K.
Jerry K.

"DROPBOX BUSINESS"

What do you like best?

Dropbox Business is easy to use and affordable. Jerkami Communications Group LLC and its partner business group Jerkami Media Group uses Dropbox Business every day as a backup for our assets and a sharing platform for our clients. It continues to improve as a platform and we are very happy with our relationship with Dropbox Business.

What do you dislike?

Dropbox Bussiness works for us and to be honest we do not dislike anything about the platform. We have integrated it with another software called WINstorm to send out presentations, media tracking, web newsletters and micro websites.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I believe for a small business owner Dropbox Business is affordable and sized just right for us.

Dropbox Business has given us the peace of mind to know that we have a triad of protection when it comes to our assets. Losing assets in our business would be fatal, but Dropbox Business assures that we never face that reality.

Dropbox Business review by Jem P.
Jem P.

"Dropbox is awesome for business!"

What do you like best?

I like how we are able to put all our files in one box. Everyone is able to access big files on the cloud. All we need to exchange is the dropbox shareable link and we can get to it with no Drama. We dont need to send files via attachment, which takes up so much time to upload. The space of the storage is enormous too!

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike anything about Dropbox at all!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Everyone should consider using Dropbox for Business. Yes it is a but pricey if you will look at it, but look at all the benefits! You never have to worry about accidentally deleted files because there is a backup and history where you can restore missing files. Each one from your team can also access it anytime, anywhere. And you can never go wrong with the storage capacity, 1TB per account! We use 5 accounts for our business and we never worry about anything. We can basically work off our mobile phones and still be able to share big files seamlessly

Storage of files and backing them up. You see, if files are stored on the harddrive of our PCs (we got 40 PCs) and they stop working, we lose all the files. But now we don't have this problem anymore.

Dropbox Business review by Silvia M.
Silvia M.

"Dropbox: una gran nube de almacenamiento para todos"

What do you like best?

Es una herramienta muy útil a la hora de almacenar, compartir y organizar archivos y documentos, facilitando el acceso a dichos ficheros en cualquier dispositivo y lugar. Además, es extremadamente sencilla de utilizar, incluso para las personas con pocos conocimientos informáticos. Cabe destacar también la posibilidad de probar una cuenta de forma gratuita, cosa que no todas las plataformas ofrecen. Igualmente es reseñable la existencia de un chat de asistencia que permite al usuario resolver dudas y obtener ayuda instantánea ante cualquier imprevisto que pudiera surgir.

What do you dislike?

Como punto negativo, se podría señalar que la limitación de tamaño que se ofrece para las cuentas "Standard" puede resultar pequeña para empresas o grupos de trabajos grandes que manejen un volumen elevado de archivos en la red, aunque esto es fácilmente subsanable mejorando la cuenta a "Advanced".

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sin duda merece la pena probar esta herramienta, pues es muy sencilla de utilizar, hace más accesibles los materiales de trabajo y simplifica enormemente el trabajo en grupo, facilitando la coordinación con los compañeros y el compartir de archivos.

Gracias a esta herramienta he conseguido tener los archivos y materiales de trabajo mejor ordenados y unificados en una única plataforma que, además, es accesible desde cualquier dispositivo (ordenador, tablet, móvil, etc.), lo cual agiliza el proceso de búsqueda enormemente. Asimismo, me ha permitido compartir más fácilmente archivos con mis compañeros de trabajo, solventando así las limitaciones de tamaño impuestas anteriormente por el correo electrónico para enviar archivos.

Dropbox Business review by Catherine G.
Catherine G.

"Works well!"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, design of website. I liked how easy it was to get set up and how easy it is to you between my co-workers and I. I also found it worked well on my Mac computer in terms of finding files to upload.

What do you dislike?

Was on hold for 45 minutes with customer service. Other than that, I don't really have any other dislikes. Of course, I'd love if the storage space was more since my office ran out of space after about 6 months. I think this was more of a problem with my company not wanting to pay for the upgrade though.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consult customer service early if you are having problems using.

Sharing files with our branches across the country as well as other universities and other departments within my university.

Dropbox Business review by Nathaniel J.
Nathaniel J.

"Love this cloud solution to business storage!"

What do you like best?

I love that the business version of this gives you a TB of storage data.

What do you dislike?

there isnt much to dislike about this product. If you are looking for a storage solution that works across multiple platforms, this is a great buy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I love this service out of any other cloud service I have used for my companies. It combines storage with everyday file systems so that the ease of use is flowless.

I work with a team around the world. We love that when we are sharing the same account, information is transferred almost immediately across multiple computers and devices. It allows us to work as a team and no one is a risk. If we lose a device, or break a device all of our information is stored on the cloud.

Dropbox Business review by Allyson G.
Allyson G.

"Easy File Organization"

What do you like best?

My company uses this product for us to manage our budgets. It works out great because we have a lot of different branches all over the Country and being able to have one place for all of our important files is critical to our success.

What do you dislike?

There really isn't anything much that I've noticed I dislike. Our files sometimes run slow, but that has more to do with us having a lot of data on files. Dropbox has not given us any issues thus far.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely recommend this product for large companies trying to streamline processes.

We are utilizing it to help us communicate across teams & have a place where we can all see the most updated version of our files. We mainly use it to manage our budgets currently.

* We monitor all Dropbox Business reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.