Dropbox Paper

(2,689)

Paper is a lightweight, web-based, word processing tool from Dropbox.

Work for Dropbox Paper?

Learning about Dropbox Paper?

Dropbox Paper Reviews

Ask Dropbox Paper a Question
Showing 2,690 Dropbox Paper reviews
Dropbox Paper review by Joyce O.
Joyce O.

"Very convenient and easy to use!"

What do you like best?

I really love the idea of being able to log in from any computer and accessing my files needed at any time. I can upload pictures, documents, music links. It's great. I can share with my colleagues all the info as well. It is easy interface and word-like interface.

What do you dislike?

I like everything about it. I have not encountered anything that I do not like about Dropbox Paper. If it is that I would encounter something I do not like, I would definitely contact customer service and they would probably work on it to fix it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great software. I definitely recommend it to any business. It is very useful, user-friendly and easy access.

It is much easier and faster to use Dropbox Paper than other software. I have been required to share documents with colleagues and this is perfect, so much easier. Everyone is on the same page now- everyone can see what we are sending, uploading.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Dropbox Paper
Dropbox Paper review by Hope W.
Hope W.

"Dropbox paper"

What do you like best?

I love that it’s an easy way to store, create, edit, review and share documents in the cloud. It’s like a google docs 2.0 which is amazing because I used to be an avid google docs user for school and work. It creates an open space to collaborate and share ideas and documents with co-workers. You don’t have to always have internet connection to get things edited or done. Once you have internet connection again everything syncs and officially changes your docs to whatever was edited.

What do you dislike?

I wouldn’t say I truly dislike anything about Dropbox paper. I continuously helps the business I work for share, create, edit, save, and so much more. Dropbox paper honestly just makes life all the more simple, like it should be.

The benefits I am receiving from Dropbox paper is all behind the scenes work. We store, edit, and create contracts for customers and so many other things that keep our business simple and easy to run. You don’t need a filing cabinet or anything because everything is at the tip of your fingers with this app.

What Team Collaboration solution do you use?

Dropbox Paper review by Moises H.
Moises H.

"Excellent for your team work."

What do you like best?

I love the ease with which you can use Dropbox Paper, previously used other applications for this type of work however they had many problems at the time of connecting, however this Dropbox application is stable and I fell in love from the first moment I made use of it, in the university it is necessary sometimes to discuss some results obtained from field tests that are made and through this application we can do it from the comfort of our homes without having to meet personally, I am also from Venezuela and many tutors and experts have migrated from the country, with this means we can access tutorials or corrections of mediating works the amount of word files, it is simply excellent.

What do you dislike?

in particular I have no problem with this application I like how simple it is and that is what makes it attractive to me.

Because of the current situation in which my country is mobilized, from one place to another is a problem and more in my case that I study marine sciences, through Dropbox paper I have been able to keep in touch with my colleagues to do our work fairly. and together.

Dropbox Paper review by Pedro  R.
Pedro R.

"Dropbox Paper para compartir documentos"

What do you like best?

Entre todas sus funcionalidades destacaría el centro de notificaciones de Dropbox Paper en el que se te indica de forma clara si alguien comparte algo contigo, cuando dejan un comentario en alguno de los documentos, o cuando te mencionen en algún proyecto o documento que no hayas creado tú. La facilidad de uso de esta aplicación se debe sobre todo a todas aquellas sugerencia que a modo de tutorial aparecen cuando inicias por primera vez sesión, algo que se agradece para no estar perdido al principio. Algo muy destacable es que Dropbox Paper también te deja insertar vídeos de YouTube, posts de Facebook, documentos de Google Drive, Mapas, y archivos de Instagram, Pinterest, Spotify o Twitter. Y finalmente todas las personas que invites al documento podrán editarlo.

What do you dislike?

A diferencia de otras aplicaciones Dropbox paper solo se limita a ofrecer domumentos de texto, la posibilidad de crear hojas de cálculo sería ideal para mejorar esta aplicación. El modo para borrar documentos es algo mas complejo que en otras aplicaciones. Si continuan desarrollando esta aplicación con el tiempo superará a muchas otras.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Dropbox paper es una herramienta hecha por y para la gestión de proyectos entre varias personas enfocada a gestionar tareas específicas como la recopilación de ideas, realizar informes de proyecto o gestionar reuniones.

Compartir documentos con compañeros de trabajo a través de esta herramienta y tenerlos archivados en un mismo lugar es el mayor beneficio que puedes obtener con esta herramienta.

Dropbox Paper review by Fabio C.
Fabio C.

"Collaborazione facile"

What do you like best?

Recentemente ho preso carta Dropbox per un test drive e anche se ha mostrato qualche promessa. Attualmente gestisco una valutazione esterna di un grande progetto dimostrativo e usiamo il dropbox per coordinarci con altri team che fanno parte del progetto. Paper sembrava un modo semplice per collaborare con gli altri team senza introdurre una nuova piattaforma. Mi rendo conto che siamo in grado di stat utilizzando carta direttamente dal nostro account dropbox corrente, in modo da ottenere l'accesso di tutti è stato facile. Era anche abbastanza semplice capire come iniziare. Mi piacciono anche le opzioni per essere in grado di aggiungere media e gallerie fotografiche.

What do you dislike?

Forse la barra dei menu e l'interfaccia stessa non è molto completa, avete bisogno di alcune funzioni che ad un certo punto penso che sia necessario, per essere in grado di personalizzare ciò che ho bisogno in base alle mie priorità renderebbe l'esperienza molto migliore. Tuttavia, tutto il software è davvero buono

Recommendations to others considering the product

E 'libero da usare per coloro che hanno un account dropbox e la creazione di documenti collaborativi semplici è abbastanza facile, tuttavia, sicuramente prendere il tempo per testare guidare e imparare ad accedere a più opzioni di formattazione suing scorciatoie da tastiera.

Finora stiamo ancora testando carta guida per vedere se ci permette di collaborare meglio con altri team di progetto che lavorano in organizzazioni separate. Il vantaggio dell'uso della carta è che fornisce una piattaforma per collaborare in tempo reale all'interno di un programma che già utilizziamo per condividere i documenti.

Dropbox Paper review by Benjamin C.
Benjamin C.

"Fast and collaborative work, ease of document editing"

What do you like best?

It is a very useful, easy and fast tool.

- It allows me to edit documents and share them, in this way it is easier to make joint changes in my work team, take all the constant progress and in this way develop great advances in important documents.

- I can also upload documents from my own computer that already has writings, to share them, edit them or to simply store them. The space is not much but I found it enough.

- The integration of Google and Slack makes all the work faster and easier.

- All the platforms of Dropbox are incredible, in my opinion Dropbox Paper even more, in all the time that I have been using it, it has seemed to me totally efficient and of quality, that without any doubt, it is an efficient tool in the administration and organization of files.

What do you dislike?

I would like Dropbox Paper to provide the opportunity to work a little more in the creative area, it only allows making small simple changes, which are certainly significant; but from time to time the documents must be more graphic and visual and in that aspect there are not many tools that contribute. The software seems very easy to use, I do not present any problem or inconvenience and that's great, because it allows me to develop every day my work and projects underway.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Accessing the software is very simple, fast and powerful, with this, I want to use it even more. I recommend you try it and try to give it the best possible use, it's worth it.

It is amazing how much can be done, it is a fantastic tool that has brought us extraordinary benefits. We achieve many projects thanks to the fact that we do a follow up of all the documents in collaboration, in a shared way and in a united way facilitating all our work. We perform daily tasks much more easily with the review of documents that we constantly update and manage. It makes our work easier and that is what we most appreciate, and I feel, especially to me, that I have developed my career as a professional, a lot more in different aspects.

Dropbox Paper review by Emmanuel S.
Emmanuel S.

"A nice experience with Dropbox, is a very useful tool to store files in the cloud."

What do you like best?

Dropbox Paper is much that can be said, mainly is a growing software with constant updates that always seek the optimization of the product. Whether you use the basic version or the premium version, it has excellent features and great benefits.

The main feature that Dropbox has is the ability to dock with any device, that is, you can have your documents from any computer or smartphone with access to Dropbox. Also with Dropbox Paper you can take notes in a distista way since it has emojis, and other funsiones that with good ideas you can make personalized notes.

Another positive aspect of Dropbox Paper is that you can synchronize software similar to this without losing any information, that is, it will always be available on any of the platforms you use.

Additionally with Dropbox you can design, in team meetings you can quickly create mental maps to capture ideas, for this you have excellent functions and as I mentioned earlier you have a series of emojis that allows a better and more illustrated personalization.

What do you dislike?

For the basic package has only 2 GB of storage, I suggest you can increase it a little more.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's good software, you can create documents and store files, all with the same Dropbox Paper.

The main benefit is to create a document or take a note on any device and download it to the cloud immediately, also with Dropbox Paper you can save files and always have availability of these anywhere in the world.

Dropbox Paper review by Timothy J.
Timothy J.

"Fascinating experience"

What do you like best?

Dropbox Paper is like Excel, but for text. The free-form canvas allows for the quick and easy creation of beautiful and inspiring articles. Last time I saw something similar was with Medium and you can see how the later one took the world by storm. Dropbox Paper allows you to quickly create formatted text, ready for publishing and very convenient for collaboration. The essence of the text editor is still there, yet the little things, like embedded media makes Dropbox Paper work flawlessly for us.

What do you dislike?

Well, it's obvious that the service is quite new and it has a long way to go. What I mean by that is bugs. Not that many and not that crucial, but you can certainly come across a few on your way to a completed text. Still, everything I've noticed so far was very minor issues which do not sway from the overall enjoyable experience.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Creating rich and engaging content isn't a matter of which tool you chose to do it in. But why refuse yourself in a nice and beautiful app when you can get it for free and enjoy all of its added features. Dropbox Paper is worth of a test drive at least.

Dropbox Paper helps me and my team collaborate on text, create media content in an environment specifically tailored for these purposes and it also has an added benefit of being closely integrated with everything Dropbox related.

Dropbox Paper review by Emily F.
Emily F.

"Connect everyone in one place"

What do you like best?

Dropbox is a kin to a similar idea as iCloud. The best part about it though is it can be shared with everyone and anyone - not just within your cloud. It is good for the business world because it can connect the office and keep all documents/needed information in one system.

What do you dislike?

Dropbox paper isn't exactly the most interesting software outlet. It is decently organized, but also can get very disorganized with a massive amount of people using the program. In my office, a single individual is in charge of keeping it organized and filed correctly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend making one specific and well organized individual in charge of keeping the Drop Box system up to date and efficient. The system can be organized in multiple ways - don't over organize/simplify the box. Just make it simple to find every document you need. Once set up, make a meeting for the entire company (or the individuals that will be using Dropbox Paper) to get them using the system and used to how it works. This will make the company more efficient and work together.

I chose to bring Dropbox Paper into the office to connect every individual on the team with different documents and papers that all of us need - budget layout, monthly inventory, sales goals, do's and don'ts, display set up, etc - so that people didn't continue to ask and search for these documents. It has had many benefits. People are more self-efficient and the company overall has improved in sales and numbers.

Dropbox Paper review by Naoh W.
Naoh W.

"The team work software."

What do you like best?

Easy to set up and start using all you in need is sign up or just use Google I used Google and started working immediately, makes it easy to share documents for example I use it to share with my fellow colleagues the budget and everyone can add their departmental budget which makes it very easy to formulate an all inclusive budget. Its web-based platform makes it accessible from anywhere anytime and share your documents or check on the progress of project formulation even when away from the work place. Its as well a great secure way to store team documents and restrict access only by authorized team members. Its free to use and its compatible with both PC and mobile phone. All I need is download the alp from the play store on my android phone and I can organize a meeting, have agendas formulated by a team and link to calendar to ensure I use the right document for every presentation. Its enhanced feature that allows one to even attach audio,photos and even videos on a single documents makes it very useful for meeting. A speech can be delivered by attaching it on the document.

What do you dislike?

No con. Everything is great its free to use. Its a digital way to gather feedbacks.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This software is a great way to foster teamwork in meeting preparation, project formulation and management as well as monitoring and evaluation.

Team document formulation, paper meeting, file storage and insight collection from the team.

Dropbox Paper review by LeEdna T.
LeEdna T.

"Dropbox used in the past"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to save and send documents. It was much easier to send a link and add people to folders as opposed to sending countless emails. I'm happy that you can cancel at any time because i will definitely use dropbox again if i find that i have a huge project that involves a lot of contracts again.

What do you dislike?

There was nothing i really disliked other than the price. I feel like it should be literally cut in half I do like that they give you the option to be billed monthly as opposed to forcing you to be billed annually like a lot of other services. The comment feature is fine, but i would really like to see a chat feature to make communication easier in dropbox paper.

Drop box made submitting and completing paperwork so easy. I just sent a link to the customer where they could open and edit the contracts. Dropbox paper is a great collaboration tool because the "real time " editing feature lets you collaborate with others in real time. I haven't used the present feature yet, but i think its a great addition.

Dropbox Paper review by Cara F.
Cara F.

"Drop box is user friendly and intuitive for working on projects with a team and making edits"

What do you like best?

I find the editing and comments features to be most useful. I had experience with using the Google Suite in my last job which lends itself nicely to efficient collaboration. I was excited to see that drop box allows users to make comments and then when a teammate signs in, they can quickly see responses and last updates.

What do you dislike?

I find the editing features to be a bit clunky to use. On Google Suite it's easier to accept changes or comment back to people without editing the text.

We used drop box to create our policies and procedures documents. We were finding that many of our documents were being updated and not all members of the team knew about the recent changes. Drop box allows us to all have access to the latest versions without wondering or double checking with the content owner to see if it's the correct version.

Dropbox Paper review by Jacob L.
Jacob L.

"Dropbox Paper actually has helped within my small company. Simultaneous Editing."

What do you like best?

Dropbox paper has changed my daily workload. I work within a small company of just under 5 internal employee's and we all have been tasked with editing a multitude of documents. These documents range from thousand page excel documents to simple controlled documents that need updating daily. Dropbox Paper allows to all edit the same document, which was a total pain in the past; now is fairly simple.

What do you dislike?

The user interface was moderately confusing to start, as with all new changes. In addition it took some getting use to (I am one to not like changes done to a good thing). Everything turned out great once you get the hang of it.

Also, the amount of tips and tricks that appear at the very start of Dropbox paper is very frustrating. I fully understand there is a need to tailor this experience to the less tech savvy crowd, but my goodness there could be less 'tips and tricks.'

Recommendations to others considering the product

Cut down on the amount of tips and tricks at the start of Dropbox Paper, it was highly frustrating to see so many icons appearing when all I wanted to do was get started.

Simultaneous document editing. Master Device Records, controlled documents that need peer review and daily edits can now be done between the <5 employee's in my office. Very simple.

Other than that I haven't explored or used Dropbox Paper to its full extent, but I have every intention of doing so.

Dropbox Paper review by John A.  P.
John A. P.

"Great for Collaborations in the Office!"

What do you like best?

I love how my team has integrated this nicely into their routine. Working together on a project that requires a lot of editing from various people is a breeze. The dashboard they have on all their dropbox products is clean, simple, easy to use, and aesthetically pleasing. When you would like to edit something you don't have to move trough various pages the options are right there on the dashboard.

What do you dislike?

For the most part the application is fluid and stable but there have been times where my team and I have experienced a lag, or the edits don't show up as quickly as we would like for it to appear.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Dropbox paper has a free version, so there is no harm in trying it out. Dropbox has great features on their regular app and this is a great addition and very similar in use. So if you are used to regular dropbox then you will find this product easy to use as well.

Dropbox paper has been used as the main app when it comes to collaborations on documents that need excessive editing and management. Using it the team can brainstorm and share information at a very fast pace, and it keeps everyone on the same task and tasks can be done much faster since everyone is on the same page. It has been invaluable to my team.

Dropbox Paper review by Akshat P.
Akshat P.

"A good product for all your office needs"

What do you like best?

The best part of dropbox paper is that it is very easy to use and really affordable with good features.

My team is using it affortlessly and very easily.

So best thing is its dashboard which really looks amazing and cool.

Easy to use and every single thing is there so that you can see the things on board without shifting from one tab to other.

What do you dislike?

Dislike is nothing just the pricing is little higher but everything is cool for my team and company.

So my recommendation is to use it to its fullest and go ahead with this product without hesitation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

My recommendation is to each and every owner of company and to each and every team who works for good of their company. So go ahead for a free trail and you will fall in love with it.

Take my words and go ahead with what you love.

Here with dropbox paper we collaborate share and solve our issues on single dashboard with no hassle.

Benefis are alot and really we mean it. I work and my whole team work but thier servers habldes everything and works very smoothly. We are happy with this product.

Dropbox Paper review by Lorenzo B.
Lorenzo B.

"Some fresher integration than Google Sheet"

What do you like best?

I like the flexibility of the integration with google docs, as well as the non dependance on google accounts, that some companies bar per policy network due to privacy policy of google. In addition, it allows you to use your own existing email accounts as per normal with Dropbox, allowing a better integration of non Microsoft or Google run email addresses of work domains. Co-workers are more inclined to use without entering the Google ecosystem, which for some companies is a no go.

What do you dislike?

At the moment it is my favourite solution for spreadsheet and document collaboration. The guidance process often times appears even more distracting to actually doing it and it can be come quite annoying. Having said that the pros exceed the cons and there are no other particular features that I dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The flexibility that it offers over the most popular Google Sheets is way better.

Collaboration work

Dropbox Paper review by Laura M.
Laura M.

"A unique doc management environment"

What do you like best?

Dropbox Paper turned out to be a pretty unusual twist on Google Docs, Microsoft Office and similar tools. You get the usual Dropbox experience - clean, swift and very intuitive - plus all that one might find in an app similar to Notion. Paper gives you a canvas that you turn in what you need - it can be a traditional word document, an excel-like spreadsheet, a media canvas with embedded videos and pictures all with a layer of team collaboration spread across. Overall, it's a pretty unique tool with no restrictions or limitations of a traditional paper.

What do you dislike?

Dropbox is a relatively new app. Because of it, there are occasional bugs and errors when trying to reach/open the embedded media files, i.e. pictures and video. This doesn't happen very often and other than that the app is very fluid and stable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Dropbox Paper is a really cool app you need to try in order to appreciate. I suggest you move at least one of your departments to Paper to test the waters but be prepared to make it your new documents hub.

Dropbox Paper has become a collaboration hub for all our team. Using it, keeping my team mates on the same page is a very simple task and brainstorming has become significantly more creative when we can log all came up with.

Dropbox Paper review by Jose manuel A.
Jose manuel A.

" To work as a team"

What do you like best?

It is an easy and intuitive, collaborative interface tool that facilitates teamwork, since it allows us to share documents among several people and edit them and with the option to see the changes that have been made in the document or file and if necessary You can go back to an earlier version, we can also examine the comments added by each one and it is absolutely private because we control who can access them, they tell you when they leave a comment in one of the documents or when they mention you in some document. .

What do you dislike?

It offers little space in your cloud with respect to other sites of the same characteristics. You must have good communication when editing the documents at the same time because, you run the risk that two copies of the file or document are created.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Dropbox Paper allows you to insert YouTube videos, Facebook posts, Google Drive documents, Maps, among others.

You can export documents created in .docx or markdown format.

It allows collaborative work, which facilitates the realization of the company's projects within the established time and this application also allows to manage specific tasks such as the collection of ideas, make project reports or manage meetings, in preset format.

Dropbox Paper review by Marien M.
Marien M.

"Storage tool, focused on group projects"

What do you like best?

It is a free tool, which offers 2 GB of storage, very useful, easy to use, that allows me to share documents with colleagues or other authorized people, which facilitates collaboration in work or assigned projects regardless of the location of collaborators. When changes are made in the files or documents, the folders are automatically updated in addition, it is ideal for saving heavy files that may occupy space on the disk of my pc, that is, it is my virtual hard disk and it is an option to make backup copies of files safely and easily accessible and I can synchronize with my google account. Offers applications for Windows operating systems, Linux among others..

What do you dislike?

You need to have an internet connection to access the files and this platform has problems to play audio or videos.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is an excellent tool for project management among several people.

It is ideal for backing up files safely and easily accessible so, if the personal PC or the company's PC fails for any reason, you can access all your files on Dropbox.

Dropbox Paper review by Praveer M.
Praveer M.

"Love to use dropbox paper"

What do you like best?

it is simlple software for quick note taking. it has basic function for note taking. I can make table, put videos and pictures, make section headings, number points, bullet points. My first impression about drop box was wow. it has very simple process to install. It is aslo easily avaliable for android developers.

What do you dislike?

there nothing in this software to dislike. It is very easy to use and quick note taking and make easily word file etc. Paper is for note taking to put your ideas and to share your notes with others. I would suggest to every one to use this.

Recommendations to others considering the product

yes, I would strongly recommend to every one for using this software

I can easily make notes and wordfiles. I feel while using paper. it is useful & beautiful. it is beautiful interface to work with this. It will help us to save more papers. it is better than the latex and google docs which are difficult to use. It is best software. It help to make presentation notes. Like if we are travelling or we dont have copy or pen that it helps us a lot make quick notes. if I am using in my andriod mobile. this automatically access the all the avalible documents. this is help us to recvoer the docs very easily. there is one more option , for making your list of "things to do"....

Dropbox Paper review by Greg G.
Greg G.

"Dropbox Paper is probably my favorite editor, but as no one uses it, I don't either"

What do you like best?

The design is by far the best on the market because Dropbox realized that creating content is more important than spending your time on how it looks. They take care of all of the formatting and all you have to do is login and start writing.

What do you dislike?

No one uses it. Sure, some businesses do, but I find I use it more because I like the environment and how it works - not because my boss told me too. It's great for small papers, but the (admittedly fantastic) collaboration tools are useless if you don't have someone to collaborate with.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's great when others use it - it's okay otherwise. The design makes me wish I could stick around, but Google Drive has everyone beat on collaboration. I suppose it is worth trying - it's not all that expensive.

I've used it to edit documents, but not much else.

Dropbox Paper review by Frank R.
Frank R.

"The next generation of productivity apps"

What do you like best?

Dropbox paper is just amazing!

I was never a fan of Dropbox as a filestoring and sharing solution. But our team gave a try to Dropbox paper adnd are loving it. Paper is everything you need and want it to be - from simple text docs, to complex excel-like spreadsheets and rich media canvaces. We've using it for nearly everything and I can't state enough how good and polished the app is!

What do you dislike?

Not much. Paper is generally an awesome all-in-one service, but it gets a little bit complicated when it comes to the products design and features. At the moment it's probably too novel, so not many people can use its potential to the fullest. There was some natural resistance when we've decided to move to Paper, but it was worth it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give a try to the new way of managing your documents and you're never going back!

Keeping, storing and managing virtually any kind of internal documentation we have inside our team.

Dropbox Paper review by YULIMAR T.
YULIMAR T.

" It is a tool for the safekeeping of documents in an easy-to-use digital way"

What do you like best?

It is an excellent option to protect documents digitally and images and videos

You have an option to edit the documents stored in the cloud online, you do not need to download the document. It has a mobile application that allows you to synchronize the cloud from your cell phone

Safe and reliable

What do you dislike?

Despite being one of my first options for safeguarding my personal documents, it has a capacity limitation to protect the information, for example if I want to upload a video that occupies a space of more than 2GB it would occupy all the space of my cloud according to my free basic package

Recommendations to others considering the product

They must evaluate all the packages that dropbox offers before buying, according to the needs of backing materials

In this cloud I have the backing of all my text documents as well as the scanner backup, of all my personal documents

Dropbox Paper review by Ale P.
Ale P.

"Great for Collaborative Documents!"

What do you like best?

I just started using this and I must say its very easy to do collaborations. So multiple people can change the documents. So if you are working on a project with multiple collaborators then this is a great tool, one it's easy to share the files and easy to change the documents. It handles frequent changes with ease. It's more informal and great for throwing around ideas with a group of people. A good way to view it is how wikipedia is, multiple people can edit a page and change things accordingly.

What do you dislike?

It's not a page editor like Google Docs or Microsoft Office, I wish it had a little more to it. You can't really change much to it, especially if you are trying to jazz up a document and work in the creative field, presentation is key. It's very boring to edit since it's very streamlined and simple. You can't change the font, or paragraph styles, or headers, or footers, or spacing. It's mainly for simple doc changes and memos.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's free and it works if you are a current dropbox user. So all you have to do is login into your dropbox and you can access your dropbox paper from there. I love having things in one place instead of accessing different programs.

Everyone can work on their projects and also collaborate and add their input on their own time, so the pressure is off. It's great because even though you can't change much, with a document that a lot of people can collaborate and change that's a good thing making it easier for everyone when it's super simple and straight forward.

Dropbox Paper review by Alyce B.
Alyce B.

"Thorough, easy to use"

What do you like best?

The ability to have files stored and anyone can work on them from anywhere. We had someone that was out of the country while we were designing our booth setup and she was able to log in and give her opinion on the project.

What do you dislike?

if there is a problem, you have to email customer service, you can't contact them on the phone to get an immediate answer. At one point we had a scenario where documents seemed to have disappeared that were uploaded, and we had to submit an email to get help, it would have been better if I could have just called and talked to someone in tech support.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Affordable software that meets most small business needs. Is also a great option for network marketing teams to collaborate on sales strategies because each individual promoter can easily afford the subscription and work together from wherever they are located on projects. In some cases, smaller teams can even work together with the free 2GB of storage, but the $100 annual subscription is affordable to just about all independent contractor teams or small business owners. The number of people on Dropbox also make it one of the best because it is easy to connect with thos eon your team and others.

We have had no business problems, the benefits allow us to work collaboratively in a virtual setting so everyone can work on the project remotely at their convenience.

Dropbox Paper review by Erin O.
Erin O.

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

ropbox is a great solution for sharing files via the cloud, but in terms of providing a set of collaborative editing tools, it’s lagged behind rivals Google Apps for Work and Office 365 for some time now.

What do you dislike?

It doesn’t compare with Google Docs or Microsoft Office. It doesn’t have anything like the control over formatting or pagination needed for a document you intend to publish. One font. No paragraph styles. No headers or footers. No section or multi-level paragraph numbers. No cross-references. no indexes or TOCs. No diagrams, just images.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The main problem about Dropbox Paper, Google Docs and almost everything else is that they are stuck into an old-school hierarchy for storing data. They are based on files and folders.

What Dropbox Paper should be compared to, is a Wiki, where it is a real alternative. No need to learn Markdown or WikiText, just edit right on the page. Drag an image onto the page - no need to upload it to a library first. Supports easy linking to other pages, and external documents (e.g. in Dropbox), images or videos. Simple searching across all pages. It also allows you to add review or to-do notes alongside the text. It displays a snip of your linked PDF or Office document, but does not attempt to be a substitute for them.

Dropbox Paper review by Otis B.
Otis B.

"A well-rounded document collaboration tool"

What do you like best?

Dropbox paper makes collaborating on documents fun and efficient for everyone involved. The layout is very intuitive and not difficult to navigate. We can quickly create a new document and start dragging and dropping elements like videos, images and text into it. It’s very satisfying to steadily see the project come together. There are several organizational tools that allow us to stay on track and on deadline. Dropbox Paper can also alert us when certain project milestones arrive.

What do you dislike?

The formatting options are somewhat rigid with Dropbox Paper. We're not able to have an extensive amount of formatting options like those in other document programs such as Microsoft Word or Google Docs. Otherwise, there generally isn’t not much to dislike since we usually are more productive as a team when using Dropbox Paper.

Recommendations to others considering the product

With so many ways to collaborate nowadays, whether on the phone, text messages or through various collaboration programs, I think Dropbox Paper’s simplicity can get everyone’s ideas going more easily. There are definitely documents that might be more complicated and not suitable to be edited with Dropbox Paper, so you might want to consider other software in those cases.

We as a team are able to stay in touch and be more on the same page with Dropbox Paper. We can instantly see edits, additions and deletions to our document and stay on top of what's going on with the to-do lists that are built in. It generally makes collaborating more enjoyable and can help us to flesh out ideas. We don't have to worry much about formatting files for import. You can just drop a link to a video into the document. You don't have to spend lots of time downloading and uploading files.

Dropbox Paper review by Jesus F.
Jesus F.

"Dropbox is a very fast cloud storage service"

What do you like best?

Among its advantages: 1) it can be accessed from any device and at any time, provided there is an internet connection, 2) it saves space in

the hard disk, 3) use of the cloud, so you can share any document, 4) have applications for PCs, Mobiles and Tablets, 5) Create documents between collaborators in real time, 6) share files with anyone no need to be added to the mail

What do you dislike?

Among the disadvantages: 1) free storage is limited, 2) the files are on a server that we do not know or control, 3) there is no internet, there is no possibility to see the documents, 4) when sharing files you should not work in it at the same time, because it creates conflict and the file is duplicated

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is recommended to organize very well the documents and / or folders that need to be backed up in the cloud through Droxbox Paper

It allows you to store all the information you can, documents, spreadsheets, etc., in the cloud, to be used at any time and anywhere

Dropbox Paper review by CRUZULYS C.
CRUZULYS C.

"Great organizer of ideas, meetings and tasks"

What do you like best?

Dropbox paper is a tool that facilitates collaborative work. It allows to prepare the agenda of the day for holding meetings. It facilitates the execution of teamwork, since it allows to register the ideas that arise for the elaboration and concretion of a project. Through this means it is possible to establish the tasks that must be carried out, those responsible and the deadlines for their execution.

What do you dislike?

It is a very useful tool, however, at the beginning it is not so easy to learn how to use it. Its interface is a little complicated to understand but once you get familiar with Dropbox paper you get to adore it for all the advantages it offers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

RECOMMEND THE USE OF DROPBOX PAPER IN THE LABOR FIELD FOR ALL THE ADVANTAGES IT OFFERS

Organization of ideas, meetings and tasks.

Assignment of responsible and dates for the execution of activities.

Dropbox Paper review by Abby W.
Abby W.

"A fundamental organizational system for my work."

What do you like best?

Dropbox Paper is really great and very complete. It allows me to make millions of things, all in one.

Everything that offers works perfectly. I can add tasks to organize myself.

It allows you to synchronize with YouTube or Vimeo to add videos.

I can write either with texts or with codes, which makes it impressive and makes the work a bit easier.

All my work and organization of reports I leave it in the hands of this software, it facilitates the realization of all my sales projects, it is really a fundamental help.

I can also add images and gifts, it's impressive.

That I can share everything I do makes it even more incredible.

What do you dislike?

Maybe the menu bar and the interface itself is not very complete, you need some functions that at some point I think you need, to be able to customize what I need based on my priorities would make the experience much better. However, all the software is really good.

Recommendations to others considering the product

With Dropbox the communication is incredible. Improve the organization with tasks and maps. The experience in general with all its functions and use represents a huge utility. I recommend that if you are looking for a better organization and administration of all your projects regarding time and communication with your work team, look for the help of this wonderful software.

Due to this software we have had great advances. The organization that is the fundamental basis to achieve great projects, we have it with Dropbox Paper. I think, I believe and I appreciate that without it we would not have great success in the projects. Thanks to this software, the communication and exchange of information has improved, it has provided us with its platform to develop our plans and projects, and it is the most valuable and appreciated thing that we have.

Dropbox Paper review by Stephanie L. T.
Stephanie L. T.

"An upgraded Google Doc"

What do you like best?

It's great for meetings or when you need to collaborate with classmates on an assignment. It's a mix between instant messaging and taking notes. It works really well if you need to remind everyone what they are assigned and to keep everyone on tract.

What do you dislike?

It can get a little messy with everyone one on there. Depending on how many people you have on at a time it can be a little confusing if everyone is trying to type and add comments at the same time. It does work better if you are having a phone or teleconference and are just writing notes for everyone to go back to.

It's great for collaborating and just throwing ideas out or to make sure everyone is on the same page. It reduces a lot of work overlap and makes everything a lot more smoother. People aren't doing the same thing or thinking that something got forgotten in the shuffle of things.

Dropbox Paper review by Liz P.
Liz P.

"Mi review sobre DROPBOX PARER, una excelente herramienta !"

What do you like best?

Me gusta de Dropbox Paper por que al editar textos lo puedo hacer online con compañeros de clase o amigos y asi tenemos la oportunidad de hacerlo desde nuestra casa y eso es muy valioso ya que puedo dejar comentarios en la parte donde deseo que el equipo de trabajo tome mas atencion,.

La interfase es genial, muestra muchas herramientas para realizar tus documentos con plantillas muy utiles para diseñar .

Tiene una buena relacion con otras plataformas para compartir el paper ya sean las mas conocidas como office 365 , google y slack tanto otras que no conocia para compartirla, guardarla y seguir editando

otra caracteristica que me gusto es que se pueden asignar tareas a los invitados al documento para rercibir colaboraciones online en el momento que sea con tal tenga una conexion a internet.

What do you dislike?

SON POCAS LAS COSAS QUE NO ME GUSTAN DE DROPBOX PAPER YA QUE ES UNA HERRAMIENTA QUE ES MUY UTIL Y SOBRE TODO CUMPLE CON LAS ESPECTATIVAS CUANDO A UNA REALIZACION DE UN DOCUMENTO ONLINE.

Recommendations to others considering the product

ES UNA RECOMENDACION QUE ES IMPORTANTE REFLEJARLA EN LAS REDES YA QUE DE PROPIA MANO PUEDO DECIRLES Y RECOMENDARLES EL USO DE DROPBOX PAPER YA QUE ES UNA HERRAMIENTA PARA LA EDICION DE DOCUMENTOS DE UNA MANERA FRESCA, RAPÌDA Y MUY INTERACTIVA EN COMPARACION CON HERRAMIENTAS SIMILARES, ADEMAS QUE ESTA MUY BUENA PARA HACER QUE LOS NIÑOS LA USEN COMO PARTE DE ESA ACTUALIZACION DE LOS SOFWARE TRADICIONALES Y APERTURARLOS AL FUTURO EN ESTA MATERIA.

Problema como tal ? nos ayudo como equipo de trabajo en la universidad, teniamos una presentacion que hacer sobre un tema ambiental que debia hacerse tradicionalmente en power point y lo realizamos con esta herramienta llamada dropbox paper y salio estupenda , muy fresca innovadora y muy facil de realizar.

Dropbox Paper review by Kaytlin S.
Kaytlin S.

"Organization and administration of working time thanks to all the functions that this software."

What do you like best?

Dropbox Peper brings simplicity to my professional life, offers a different vision and offers incredible functions. It allows me to add tasks for a better organization. It is also easy to do all the work thanks to the different tools that it has that makes the work more interactive. With all this included it is great, it gives me the possibility to make my projects big.

What do you dislike?

I would like to be able to change some things to my liking, to be able to customize according to my work objectives. It does not have many options and tools, to my liking, in the menu bar. I would like it to be wider and with more things.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a lovely software, with millions of surprises, fulfills useful and incredible functions. It is quite complete and is full of many benefits. Try using it in your office and manage your files, your time and your work better.

The benefits have been enormous, thanks to Dropbox Paper we have had more organization thanks to the option to create tasks. It allows us to share and exchange files and documents, which we appreciate and make things much easier. Communication has improved and businesses have reflected these changes.

Dropbox Paper review by Patty H.
Patty H.

"File management and corporate documents, in an effective way that allows effective communication in "

What do you like best?

Dropbox Paper is an incredible and indispensable tool to manage all my documents.

I can access from any device with an internet connection.

It gives me the ability to share and send it to all clients and colleagues.

I can upload all the files you need by importing them from the place where you have them.

It allows me to synchronize with ease and with my work gmail.

It gives practicality to the realization, edition and administration to all the archives.

It offers incredible features and functions that have a satisfactory experience for all the development of my work.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the interface very much, from the beginning it was difficult for me to start using it.

I can use the software from any device, as long as I have an Internet connection, which removes the veracity, because many times the Internet can be slow or I simply do not have it and all the work is difficult for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Enjoy all the benefits you can find in this great software: organization, administration and file editing; synchronization that saves work; enough storage space; share document with all the advances among colleagues at work and save time and work effectively. Try and feel all these new experiences.

Dropbox Paper has provided comfort and security to our work. All documents and files are kept confidential. On the other hand, being able to share the files with colleagues at work has helped us to make all the updates done in a contributory way all in real time, to be up to date with all the advances that occur with the business. Great benefits to be able to keep everything in an effective organization and administration, lighten the work because we can share and comment and it saves us working time.

Dropbox Paper review by Bryan B.
Bryan B.

"An Alternative to Docs"

What do you like best?

It has a relatively straightforward means of use, and the integration across various different services allows for ease of use.

What do you dislike?

The UI is almost too clean, leaving you to guess what options you have available to you at any given moment to stylize or alter your text. I believe this may be intentional in order to be a more pure writing tool, but coming from Google Docs and Microsoft Word, it feels naked.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Compare to Google Docs in terms of how it will work on your platforms and with your current needs. May be worth considering as a supplement rather than a replacement.

In the same vein as Docs, paper is great for collaborating on a piece without having to send multiple documents back and forth. You can write alongside others live, and it can feel like a living document that can more effectively communicate ideas and components of a project.

Dropbox Paper review by Kaylin E.
Kaylin E.

"It makes communication easier between coworkers"

What do you like best?

What I like about Dropbox Paper is the basic interface, because it's really simple and it allows me to concentrate very easily.

I like that we can work on code or add things by drag and drop.

I like so much this product because it offers a different point of view than the other softwares, offering amazing features.

The commenting feature is really helpful and you can also add tasks.

What do you dislike?

The lack of customizable options. In Dropbox Paper, we can't change the format of the text and we only get one font. Also, we just get to see the menu bar only if we select a part of a text. Even so, there aren't many editing options in the menu bar.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This program has a lot of features to offer that I'm sure they will be helpful for every company.

We use Dropbox Paper to work on all of our documents. I like that this software offers endless organization and we are able to share every document we want with each other. It makes communication easier and faster.

Dropbox Paper review by Gregory B.
Gregory B.

"A business-focused collaboration tool with the simplest user interface."

What do you like best?

Compared to other collaborative productivity tools I've ever used, Dropbox Paper has a relatively clean, simple interface which makes generating documents quick and easy. With Dropbox Paper, many tasks, including collaborating on and sharing documents, are also very straightforward. You don't need to learn something like Wikitext. You can just edit most of the contents right on the page and drag an image onto the page if you want to attach it to your doments.

What do you dislike?

Dropbox Paper lacks several essential features such as exporting files.The option for exporting your content to other formats is strictly limited. For example, you can't export your Dropbox Paper documents to PDF files.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Dropbox Paper is an easy-to-use cloud-based collaboration software that meets most basic business requirements. It fully features several collaboration tools such as dynamic documentation that even many similar software fail to provide.

As far as security is one of the biggest concerns for many businesses, Dropbox successfully added several security-related features to secure sensitive data. These security features solved many security issues in my workplace by allowing only authenticated users to manage content sharing and permission assignment to other team members.

Dropbox Paper review by Gustavo Flores F.
Gustavo Flores F.

"Dropbox, is my tool for managing files, I like it because it is not necessary to install software."

What do you like best?

Dropbox, is my tool for managing files, I like it because it is not necessary to install software on the computer. We simply need a browser to access the servers where we have our documents. (That's important, when you work on a computer that is not your property or is from your office).

We can access from any device, as long as we have an internet connection

We save space in

our hard drive.

Ease to share those documents that are in the cloud.

in my case, I like the ease with which I upload the files, and the possibility of being able to share them at that moment.

I am a painter and draftsman and I have always liked to leave behind my work, (not necessarily published), Dropbox serves as a tool, because you never know when your computer will be damaged or you lose the pendrive

What do you dislike?

the first impression of the program makes it unfriendly, many blank spaces make it difficult to locate where the functions are.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Dropbox Business helps your organization expand without restrictions. You keep full control of the important information of your company and the activities of the users.

Advantage:

- It is economical today to compare a portable memory is difficult.

- it avoids you being using pendrive, (which can damage your computer) ie Dropbox PROTEJE

- Excellent for

Share one folder at a time.

- Application

I practice to upload files.

- Send the link

Download any file quickly.

- Interface

clean

- Integration

excellent with the operating system.

Many times we have little time to meet, and when we get together the ideas for a job are usually not clear, or you left your files, using Dropbox this problem is solved, because you can do shared work and each participant can make their contribution at the same time that enjoys the comfort of your home or attends other points in your office, it is very important that function of sharing the projects on which you are working

Dropbox Paper review by Adam P.
Adam P.

"Simple Collaborative Document Editing Tool"

What do you like best?

Dropbox Paper helps us to work as a team in real time, assign tasks, make to-do list and more. It helps us to create and share ideas and work with everything like images, videos, etc.

One of the highlights we love about Dropbox paper is you can Auto-insert a GIF. It is a nice method welcoming new people, or calling attention to a new statistic

What do you dislike?

There is no standalone desktop available to work offline. So you can't use Dropbox Paper as an alternative to Evernote or OneNote.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We highly recommend Dropbox to create a standalone desktop for Dropbox Paper for both Windows and Mac to work us offline. Hope they will listen us soon.

Dropbox Paper is absolutely free and doesn't limit us. We can create unlimited amount of work sheets and share with our teams without any efforts.

Dropbox Paper review by Basheera A.
Basheera A.

"Perfect Collaboration Tool"

What do you like best?

Dropbox Paper is one my favorite Collaboration tool I use. It is a perfect alternative to Google Docs. If your digital things are running around Dropbox and you use Dropbox as your primary cloud storage option, Dropbox Paper could be a great companion for you.

What do you dislike?

There is no standalone Desktop app available for Dropbox Paper like Box Notes. I think a standalone Desktop app is a must have to work seamlessly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for an alternative to Google Docs, Dropbox Paper will be the best choice for you. You can also Dropbox Paper as an alternative to Evernote.

Dropbox Paper is a great collaboration tool that helps us to share notes with friends and co-workers easily. Dropbox Paper is absolutely free to use and the images we shared with Dropbox Paper doesn't count toward against our Dropbox Space quota.

Dropbox Paper review by Katie  P.
Katie P.

"Dropbox paper is amazing to use in a school system. Collaboration is key to a good education! "

What do you like best?

I love the fact that you can share a document with either an individual, a team or the entire school system. You can edit, revise and even comment live on a document. I am part of a specific team and we might run into each other in the hallways once a week. This allows you to have access to your team 24/7 and share ideas!

What do you dislike?

So far I like everything! I was thinking it might be nice to be allowed to comment on a document as “anonymous” but that may get people in trouble! :)

This may already be an option I just haven’t found it yet! :)

I like that if my team is having an issue we can add an administrator to the document without giving them access to edit the document on their own.

Dropbox Paper review by Rosemary L.
Rosemary L.

"Just as good as Google Docs"

What do you like best?

The thing I like best about Dropbox Paper is the fact I can import Word docs directly into the software. I don't have to add it to my drive first, convert it, then open it - like I do with Google Docs.

What do you dislike?

I can only edit my documents online. I have sketchy internet connection, so my internet always goes out at the most inopportune times. I could be writing and going and flowing, then all of a sudden I lose connection.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have a good internet connection if you're going to be working on your paper for a while. Although it's gotten better, I've still lost some of my work due to internet outages.

I use Dropbox Paper to work on my manuscripts for my novels. I often collaborate with other authors, peers, and editors in real time within my documents. Instant collaboration enables us to make the changes we need within the limited time we all have in our busy schedules.

Dropbox Paper review by christiant p.
christiant p.

"Paper Je l'utilise Régulièrement "

What do you like best?

Je utilise DropBox Paper pour mes documents journalier comme: (Word et open office ) et je suis vraiment heureux de avoir cette options dans DropBox que je utilise déjà comme cloud personnelle dans mon travail il me permet de faire des Textes presque similaire à Word. Il y a quelque outil qui me manque quand je utilise DroBox Paper mais il est vraiment utile et une aide dans des situations où je ne peux pas faire autrement

What do you dislike?

Je trouve dommage que DropBox Paper ne nous permet pas de faire un travail aussi soigné que sur Word mais ceci est très suffisant pour un travail simple de lettre ou tableaux avec des images d'où mo 9 sur 10

Recommendations to others considering the product

Je recommande DropBox Paper pour des écrits quotidiens sans trop les travailler pour cela il est parfait je vous le conseil

Il m'a permis a moi et mes collègue de trouvé un moyen de ne pas être obligé de utiliser Word pour un simple courrier ou une présentation

Dropbox Paper review by sirusl R.
sirusl R.

"J'en suis ravis mais ..."

What do you like best?

Lors de l'arrivé de Paper sur DropBox Je fus ravis ceci dit il est très utile l'import de document Word et le fait de pouvoir les modifier a partir du cloud est très bien mais il manque selon moi de quelque outil bien pratique que l'on trouve sur un Word Mais ceci dit je le trouve très utile il permet a mes employer et a moi même dans l'urgence de modifier mes document a partir du cloud ceci est extrêmement pratique et me plait beaucoup ainsi que l'ajout de Photos etc...

What do you dislike?

Donc Pour moi Dropbox paper mériterais d'avoir plus d'outils afin d'être paré a toutes éventualité

Recommendations to others considering the product

Je vous recommande Paper pour le fais qu'il est gratuit sur Dropbox je l'utilise depuis sa sortie et je suis assez satisfait au final du travail accomplit même si il pourrait être légèrement amélioré mais pour un travail Texte il est parfait .

Il nous a permis de gagner beaucoup de temps en modifiant depuis le cloud plein de documents Word sans avoir a les télécharger du cloud et travailler dessus

Dropbox Paper review by Katherine Adonis G.
Katherine Adonis G.

"the best in file storage for work"

What do you like best?

the best in file storage for work. dropbox is an effective tool to provide quality and effectiveness in the work tasks. I like it because it is the perfect solution for all employees to be connected in the same file in the cloud, we can order, share, edit and verify documents that are important for the work we do at work. With this application you work in an efficient way it is totally easy to use and it is suitable for each worker. It is excellent to be able to open your work documents anywhere in the world and so the information you need travels with you everywhere.The products and services of this application are very good and help workers to trust the service.

What do you dislike?

the Standard version is very limited, it has only 2 TB of storage space, while the Advanced has all the space that one needs, I do not like xq the standard version is much cheaper it should have a little more space to store more of files at a low cost

Recommendations to others considering the product

is an excellent service tool I recommend it for all work teams that want to have their files, multimedia and confidential information in one place is a software very easy to use and easy to access. with this tool the workers can have follow-up of the documents, management controls, support and many services that will make the worker adore dropbox

with dropbox I have solved different problems in the workplace, now I can share files in the same format with all my colleagues at the same time, it's like having a folder where we can all organize, edit and upload documents at any time and anywhere in the world . is a tool too useful to keep files of work that are confidential or simply to search for information, what I like most is that it can be accessed easily and you can find any file that your colleagues have uploaded easily.

Dropbox Paper review by Rebecca E.
Rebecca E.

"Essential Document Sharing for Small Non-Profit"

What do you like best?

The ability to access documents from anywhere, anytime so long as there is a Wifi connection. This is great for employees who work from home or who travel. I can even check from my phone. We can also use links to send documents to folks outside of our organization without granting them access to Dropbox. Though most of our sharing and collaborating is done internally, this is a valuable feature.

What do you dislike?

When editing documents using the "online" option versus "regular" Word or Excel I find the interface to be clunky and also visually not a good representation of what the document would look like if printed. At times the folders and subfolders can become unwieldy, though this may be more an issue of internal management and organization rather than a critique of the product itself.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this product to others, particularly at a small company with high levels of collaboration. I imagine it might be trickier to manage folders and keep things organized at a larger organization, but then again Dropbox may have solutions for that of which I am unaware. For our organization, a small non-profit, Dropbox is an essential tool. We can also use links to send documents to folks outside of our organization without granting them access to Dropbox.

Sharing documents that are being updated constantly. Every person can have access to the most updated version without having to email documents or PDFs that quickly become obsolete when replaced with newer versions

Dropbox Paper review by callino C.
callino C.

"Paper est trop Bien "

What do you like best?

Mon titre représente mon avis je dis cela car cette plateforme qui est Disponible sur le cloud de DropBox gratuitement je peux modifier mon Word avec Paper fonctionne très bien ensemble et je trouve que le fais de pouvoir modifier ses document Word depuis Dropbox est simplement génial pour mon travail

What do you dislike?

je trouve Paper très bien je suis satisfait (Pour moi au final il fait tout ce dont j'ai besoin)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Pour moi Paper est très utile et je vous le conseil car il est très utile pour les document Word

Paper me permet de Partager mes fichier avec mes collègue de maniéré très rapide gace au cloud et tous les outil de personnalisation sont très utile il me permet de faire des des Fichier avec des Photos incorporés pour moi : des tableaux de productivité avec mon avis .

Il est très utile en tant que greffier je l'utilise très souvent

Dropbox Paper review by Yemsi P.
Yemsi P.

"Excelente experiencia"

What do you like best?

Me encanta el Dropbox Paper, porque puedes pedirle a los colegas que trabajen o estudien con uno, que revisen, comenten o agreguen ideas del documento en cualquier momento y espacio geográfico lo que ahorra el tiempo en reuniones.

What do you dislike?

En general es un muy buena herramienta para trabajar con equipos de profesionales, sin embargo me gustaría poder utilizarlo de manera menos limitativa desde mi teléfono inteligente, porque a veces no puedo hacer todas la funciones que me permite el ordenador (PC).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Lo recomiendo a la comunidad que tenga que editar, comentar , revisar un documento a distancia con varios compañero de trabajo o estudio porque facilita los tiempo de entrega ya que cada quien revisa su trabajo desde casa

Es excelente en el momento de citar alguna reunión con colegas o compañeros de trabajo o estudio, porque se hacen los cambios y revisiones directamente en el documento a distancia. Sólo hay que fijar la fecha de entrega

Dropbox Paper review by Amanda H.
Amanda H.

"Dropbox is a Great Tool"

What do you like best?

I love that Dropbox lets you share photos, videos, or files across just about any device or platform easily, and you can also get access from any Web browser. It is extremely easy to use, with a free download and very minimal setup time.

What do you dislike?

Overall, I have no programs with the program; however, initially starting out you are only given 2gb of space to use. This limits how much of your files you can actually safely store in it. While I have not personally experienced it; I have heard rumors that files will randomly disappear from your account. This makes me a bit wary in continuing to use the software or at least feel it necessary to use a backup form of saving. Using a backup form of saving seems rather silly to me and as though I should just use the backup source as a primary.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a basic program to load and save documents and are willing to save them on a personal device as well, then this program should be complete worth your while. However, there are rumors floating all over the internet that files will go missing without you receiving notification, and so you should have your files saved on a personal deice as well if you plan on using.

Dropbox is a great method for personal storage that is accessible from any device, as well as a great backup method for storing important files. Another great feature is the ability to share your files with colleagues and friends. You can store more than just documents/files, storing, pictures, videos and presentations in Dropbox.

Dropbox Paper review by Suzanna M.
Suzanna M.

"DropBox Review"

What do you like best?

Dropbox Paper performs exceptionally when it comes to collaboration functionality, including content that is available immediately, the ability to mention specific collaborators, assign tasks, write comments, as well as editing attribution, and revision history. The other aspect I really like about Paper is its ability to support many other types of media- including content from YouTube, Spotify, Vimeo, SoundCloud, Facebook, and Google's productivity suite.

What do you dislike?

Since Paper emphasizes its skills in document creation, you would think there would be more of a focus on formatting in the application. I think there should be a fixed formatting bar; like you'd find in Evernote, Google Docs, or Microsoft Word. Instead, there is a floating edit bar that only appears when you highlight selected text. This application seems more of a "light" version than its competitors.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The only recommendation I would have others consider is to not expect a wide range of formatting options when creating/editing/collaborating on documents and such. Formatting options are limited, but it is a very user-friendly application with a pleasant, and surprisingly, minimalistic design. This tool is wonderful for collaborating with others on projects. It makes co-creating while communicating effectively, work seamlessly within your group or organization.

The ability to co-create and collaborate on projects is key in our industry. This application certainly makes those things much more easily obtained. We've seen an increase in the speed at which projects are initially created and also take off.

Dropbox Paper review by Ashlee P.
Ashlee P.

"Great for small businesses"

What do you like best?

I love that with drop box I ave access to the most current versions of my company's documents at the drop of a hat. It is a great way to maintain consistency when we have several different people doing the same job.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that as we grow, drop box has a hard time keeping up. Major changes to drop box take a very long time to update across all computers, and setting up a new computer is very hard because drop box takes 3 days to download.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you don't have so much information that will slow drop box down, or if you do, update to the business version. only download things you need!

We are able to access updated forms constantly, as well as look up how to documents, work on behalf of others and have access to their folders with all their products and information.

Dropbox Paper review by Rachel W.
Rachel W.

"Great Storage but can be slow to sync"

What do you like best?

Able to store vast amounts of data. Easily pull up files and send requests. We use this system every day, multiple times a day throughout my customer service team. It allows me to back track my work easily and pull up files I need to review. All of my work goes through dropbox to be saved and accessed. I would easily recommend this to new users

What do you dislike?

Can take hours to sync when the system is down. When this happens you cannot view old saved files and it makes for a very difficult day. The support is good to resolve the issues and does not take longer than a day but by that time it can caused a lot of frustration and missed time. I find stopping the syncing during moments when it is lagging can really help, the only problem is you cannot find things when the syncing is paused and will cause a back log to be caught up the following day.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to sync your files continuously

Easily transfer files world wide through different servers. I makes it easy for dealing with partners, so that you don't have to send 100 emails back and forth. One link and you can connect all the data required. Which also prevents kick backs due to too large a files being sent. This has made our inspection process much easier and we request dropbox to be used over emails continuously.

Dropbox Paper review by Brandon S.
Brandon S.

"Once Hackpad, now called Paper. One of the best collaboration web docs found online today"

What do you like best?

I absolutely love Dropbox's version of Hackpad titled Paper. It's extremely easy to jot down notes and turn them into something more than just notes. I rarely ever get writers block because of the design of Paper.

There are a lot of shortcuts that you can use to mark up your Paper doc as well and commenting on pictures/sections within the doc makes it super easy to further collaborate with your team. I can't talk enough about this, it's truly a great product.

What do you dislike?

There's not much bad to say about Paper, although it would be cool if I can add some color. I get that it's trying to be minimalistic but there are often times I'd like to highlight a different area in my doc so people can realize how much more important it is.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Start using Paper so you can become more organized with your thoughts! Collaborating is key to getting shit done.

Paper has a few integrations that helps solve our business problems. For one, it syncs with your calendar and allows you to create notes for each meeting that you have with one click of a button. This alone forces you to take notes and then take action after with easy to-do buttons and inserting due dates.

Dropbox Paper review by Richard K.
Richard K.

"Automated backup and access to all important files!"

What do you like best?

Easy to install and configure. The way you work with the app is exactly like working on a local folder.

however, this folder is remote and secure your data (out of site). Therefore, this secure the whole important files your business have and want access to from anywhere (if you have an internet connection).

The mobile app on the iPhone is pretty nice and very intuitive.

What do you dislike?

Not much actually, meets all my needs. The only down side could be the "slow sync" time-to-time (at start up). however, this may be based on boot loading time or slow internet connection...

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try, and you will see by yourself!

Access to my files and folder at any moment using my mobile phone while on the road or out of the office.

That is speeding up information sharing and help service my client base better.

I always used it with 2 computers (laptop and desktop). Therefore, if any of the computer breaks down, I will be "down" for few minutes only. The down time is the time is simply related with the time I gain access to the other computer and boot it up. That is insane feeling nothing can stop your business going!

Dropbox Paper review by Carmen Elena G.
Carmen Elena G.

"Reseña de Dropbox"

What do you like best?

Dropbox es lo mejor.

La nube multifacética. Puedes guadar todos los documentos que puedas imaginarte en la vida, en tu nube de Dropbox. Incluso puedes ahora con Dropbox Paper realizar tus propios documentos y diseñarlos in salir de la página, te permite crearlos en tiempo real, con el mismo formato de Microsoft Office, super brutal.

What do you dislike?

Dropbox es una excelente herramienta de trabajo, pues, al final no puedes confiar plenamente en tus gadget al 100%, por si se dañan o se pierden o por cualquier otra circunstancia, existe Dropbox donde puedes almancenar todos tud documentos y no hay ni una sola caracteristica mala de Dropbox que pueda comentar.

Dropbox es la solucion para mantener un record informativo en la web, liberando a los usuarios del hardware. Dropbox tiene capacida para guardar todos los documentos que neceites almacenar, casi que en toda tu vida.

Dropbox Paper review by Ashish M.
Ashish M.

"Best Collaborative tool for workplace"

What do you like best?

It is so easy now to work on a common sheet and includes everyone's opinion with this tool. It is better than Google Docs in a lot of ways, can add any video links, and video can play right inside the page. Best thing is its dashboard which really looks amazing and the other awesome feature is showing name of the person who edited that particular section.

What do you dislike?

Not as such negative points, but pricing is an issue, as Google Docs is free.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go ahead and try this new product from the trusted Dropbox team you will feel 100percent satisfied.

With dropbox paper, we are sharing and collaborating to create a single page for all of our issues and doubts, without any inconvenience.

It also helps our team in tracking issue, creating to-do list.

Dropbox Paper review by Daniel R.
Daniel R.

"Connecting Creativity"

What do you like best?

The ability to easily collaborate across users.I like access to my documents and edits across any tool. The use of the app is always a very convenient capability. In my industry we have hundreds of sites, lots of information, and notes being taken, information being stored and organized in a convenient manner makes all the difference. Clients need that information available at any moment. This program provides that.

What do you dislike?

Some ease of organization improvements needed to improve the experience. .I dont like the way folders and documents are presented to me. Its hard to explain. I've had the same issue with drop box direction. I don't clearly see the organization I set up. Differentiating and easily identifying where you put things and where they are is very important when you are storing such a large amount of information . The application has proven to have some issues with bugs since they are always adapting the product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Explore all the capabilities.

Ability to easily combine ideas between people and vendors. there seems to be a lot of potential. There is as I mentioned an organization aspect that annoys me. I like taking notes using this program for cloud connectivity and quick access by myself and other users over different interfaces. If used correctly, this program can greatly improve productivity personally, internally, and across vendors and customers in your business and industry. I have realized that records are more accurate, information is more available, and reporting is easier with the turnover in the business because there is always access to the employees information. My industry is constantly changing and personnel works on several different projects. Being able to quickly share information and get next person up information is a great assistance. It allows for management to focus on the overall product instead of getting each person up to speed, and memorizing all the details of the project and continue to make the team better.

Dropbox Paper review by Gladys Z.
Gladys Z.

"Dropbox Paper se adapta a los diseñadores"

What do you like best?

Dropbox Papel es útil para el flujo de trabajo de diseñadores, me gusta que han agregado nuevas características que ayudarán a que el servicio funcione mucho mejor. El principal de ellos es el nuevo soporte integrado para los servicios InVision, Figma y Sketch.

What do you dislike?

Dropbox Paper es bastante limitado realizar textos. Por ejemplo, no puede cambiar las fuentes en Papel, solo hay una, Atlas Grotesk, y tendrá que vivir con ella. Claro, la fuente es extremadamente legible, pero aun así, una pequeña elección habría sido agradable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Con las nuevas actualizaciones la capacidad de Paper para insertar y mostrar una gran variedad de contenido (incluyendo imágenes, hojas de cálculo de Google, listas de reproducción de Spotify ect) ha ayudado a crear una variedad de negocios. .

Principalmente descargue Paper para organizar las ideas en la planificación de proyectos con diferentes clientes, el software es fácil de usar y la mayoría de los clientes disfrutaron el uso de un software diferente con diferentes funciones. .

Dropbox Paper review by Matthew E.
Matthew E.

"Review of Dropbox Paper"

What do you like best?

I think the software is quite visually appealing and attractive. It is easy to use and simple, yet it is a good looking software. I also like the ability to format and change details to text directly on the screen with a right-click instead of clicking outside the text area.

What do you dislike?

The biggest drawback is I dont see how this software is worth using it over another software that is more common (Google docs). Some of the features I do like better in Paper, like the brainstorm template, but I do not think it is worth it to switch to Paper just for this feature when most people are using and are familiar with Google docs. Also, writing a formal document is not as simple and I must upload through Microsoft word, which is a hassle.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a nice software, but I don't see the worth in switching if you already use and are familar with Google Docs. For me, most of my info is connected with Google and so it is not worth it in my opinion unless you are using online cloud/docs app for the first time.

The main role of Paper was to organize thoughts and ideas in planning events with a number of different people. The main benefit is the software is easy to use and some people enjoyed using a different software and playing around with different features (most people were familiar with Google docs).

Dropbox Paper review by Wynne L.
Wynne L.

"really great collaborative space "

What do you like best?

i like how easy and efficient dropbox paper is for outlines. its the first place to start for compiling research, photos, comments, links, etc before starting the real document. it is also great for social collaboration because many people can be in the doc at the same time making edits and driving notes.

What do you dislike?

i wish there was a bit more creative freedom in paper in terms of design, fonts, colors to make more detailed outlines and notes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

start using it early on so all team members can adapt and use it as their base for discussion before starting official documents and projects.

collaboration between team members. it has also been extremely valuable for team calls. for each team meeting the dropbox paper link is sent out to the distribution list so everyone can write their agenda for the call and notes and then follow along on the phone

Dropbox Paper review by Elizabeth E.
Elizabeth E.

"Really Handy"

What do you like best?

I really like that this is all in one platform. It is easy to use, the formatting with Microsoft Word makes the learning curve attainable for even the simplest user, and being able to edit documents between parties is almost necessary to business nowadays.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that you can't change any kind of font or formatting. This is strictly for sharing information when you create the document itself inside of the program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great coordination software and in companies with a lot of paperwork flying where everything isn't automated, this is a big tool.

Especially for items like meeting notes, lists, and agendas, it has help tremendously with the sharing and commenting. It cuts down time and intricacies by not requiring a document to be downloaded, reviewed, marked up, saved, attached, and re-emailed. You just go to the document and it is all right there.

Dropbox Paper review by mayra c.
mayra c.

"great software!"

What do you like best?

love been able to use dropbox and in top of all having this dropbox paper were you can write and share notes! it amazing i love using it during staff meeting is so easy to use and am able to invite others! and have them see what i am seeing! also been able to sync my dropbox paper from devices is amazing i dont have to worry about sending and email it to my self from one device to another i have all my devices link and it makes it super easy to go from my laptop to my ipad! i just cant say how great this has been for my agency! i think we will be using it for a long time and with other agencys when working on different reports!

What do you dislike?

nothing really it easy to use, user friendly, accessible

Recommendations to others considering the product

this is a great service for people to use when they need to share only documents! easy to use and friendly user!

staff meeting and everyone been on the same page this way when we have staff meeting we all input our notes and everyone has a copy of it that way everyone is on the same page and can follow along! its great! syncing from one computer to another gives everyone such a great benefits and it easy to use which is the most important thing! we have different type of people working and it just makes it easy for everyone! thanks you!

Dropbox Paper review by Kathryn N.
Kathryn N.

"Dropbox for sharing"

What do you like best?

Dropbox is a great way to share word documents. When I need to share a word document, Dropbox is the way to do it. It allows you to share whole zip files as well as multiple documents. It's a great way to share documents between colleagues!

What do you dislike?

Because I use Google Docs often, I find that dropbox is only helpful when sharing word documents. I don't like that it can be hard to use (wait time, unclear directions, etc.).

I have realized that it is helpful for sharing documents that I have not converted into a Google Doc. There are many tests or other documents from previous years that I have in a word document. This is an easy way to share it between colleagues.

Dropbox Paper review by Michelle I.
Michelle I.

"Great for on the fly collaboration"

What do you like best?

I was using another product for team collaboration before I tried Paper. Dropbox Paper helped the team stay on track while being able to share up to the minute changes and additions to the project.

What do you dislike?

It was hard to get some of the team on board at first, but once they realized they could sign up easily and participate right away, they were all in.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try Dropbox Paper as part of a great sharing suite of products. The ease of use and user friendliness is great.

The benefits we realized immediately is that the whole team can easily collaborate and share. The other kinds of programs we have used in the past depended on servers and log ins to be available to collaborate. This was instant and accessible all the time. The cost was better than what we had used in the past as well.

Dropbox Paper review by Marcos Gabriel C.
Marcos Gabriel C.

"Drop Box Paper Desk"

What do you like best?

DropBox will turn into a folder on your computer and there you can create subfolders to organize all your stuff! What is saved inside the Dropbox is safe on your computer and available on the internet so that nobody gets more tight when it comes to printing, sending and editing jobs.

Another good thing is that Dropbox is also a mobile and tablet application, so all the content of the three can always be saved in the same place. Plus, it's a quick and easy way to send images from one place to another.

What do you dislike?

The only problem is that the free space available does not allow us to leave all files stored there like heaps and loads of photos, music and video. To have space for all these things have to pay and, in my case, is not what I look for or what is worth. Other than that he SAVES life. Good thing I met in the pre-project era!

Recommendations to others considering the product

DropBox leader in its category, always innovating. Congratulations

I am solving the storage of files that can not be deleted and it is safe in it.

Streamlining the IT Team With cloud computing, IT staff will no longer have to have a large demand for storage infrastructure, downloads and applications. Thus, the potential of these professionals can be directed to innovative solutions for the company and specific to the business in question. Hence there are a multitude of tasks: from the creation and maintenance of strategies focused on growth and expansion of new business.

Dropbox Paper review by Alyssa D.
Alyssa D.

"Convenient tool for collaboration"

What do you like best?

Dropbox Paper is useful as a way to work on projects with groups. I find it easy to share information and simultaneously work on projects.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that it seems like a less-useful version of Google Docs. By less useful, I mean that its not as easy to format the document. Dropbox Paper also seems to work slower than Google Docs - there's more of a lag. There's no added benefit to use this service.

I am able to solve issues like being able to more easily collaborate with my colleagues. Some of my colleagues won't use Google Docs and are only comfortable using Dropbox. It comes in handy that since my colleagues already use Dropbox, they can easily use this service. It's a lot easier to work on projects simultaneously rather than having to save documents separately and ultimately end up with multiple versions of the document saved by multiple users.

Dropbox Paper review by Cole K.
Cole K.

"The single best collaboration tool"

What do you like best?

The greatest thing Paper does is ditch the literal paper metaphor. GDocs is still stuck using the 8.5" by 11" piece of paper, but it's extremely rare that we're really using this stuff for print anymore. Paper is digital native. Paper is also flexible without descending into formatting chaos — we all know what that looks like. I love it. Plus, those hidden emoji games are a ray of sunshine.

What do you dislike?

Tables and images can be a bit finicky to work with. Sometimes I wish there were just one more level of headings. And I think I want a "Suggestion" mode for commenting similar to GDocs, but that also gets out of control, so I hope the Dropbox team would take that and make it better.

I'm a copywriter so it makes it phenomenally easy for me to share my work, receive feedback, simulate the text-only version of a project, and show version history.

Dropbox Paper review by Dr. Anu P.
Dr. Anu P.

"Collaborative Brainstorming made easy!"

What do you like best?

Allows easy linking to other pages, and external documents, images , videos etc.

Easy search across pages

Allows you to add to-do notes alongside the text - helpful while allocating tasks in team

Love the emojis - adds a fun informal touch

Can add code snippets

Clean interface - easy to understand and use

FREE to use

What do you dislike?

No control over formatting of documents - No option of adding paragraph styles. Does not allow to set headers or footers.

Does not allow drawing diagrams (something that could be crucial while brainstorming), just images.

Can't add border to images - as in can't make a neat document to publish , more suited for a informal collaborative online document.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good for informal communication with team members.

Brainstorming

Dropbox Paper review by Maria I.
Maria I.

"Dropbox gives my Team the palce to share and Browse our files seamlessly!"

What do you like best?

Dropbox gives a feeling of openness through its easy user interface and file sharing options. We can store our documents and other project materials in a breeze. It is a great cloud storage. And its one step ahead because its other features like editing files without adding external apps, commenting, browsing previous versions, etc.

What do you dislike?

The pricing may costs a little more than its competitors because of its features.

Recommendations to others considering the product

dropbox should continue its development of new features to stay ahead of its category. For A long term clients I suggest it offer perks as they are more likely to refer the software to other target market. Loyal clients are who holds the brand close.

Cloud Storage, Team Communication and File Sharing are some of the problems asnwered and made efficient by Dropbox.

Dropbox Paper review by Charles A. (Charlie) C.
Charles A. (Charlie) C.

"Dropbox paper !"

What do you like best?

I like the added features from previous 'dropbox', but it still holds onto that simple design. There's not too many things that confuse you as to what you're trying to do.

What do you dislike?

There's a few quirks that could use improvements. Mainly I'd say while I like the simplicity, I wish there was more formatting options. You can still (i've figured out) use the keyboard shortcuts, but I didn't know this for some time, and was frustrated with trying to italicize and etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for an awesome platform to collaborate and share work with a group, dropbox paper is it! And hopefully they keep improving it!

Team collaboration is a big issue with spread out offices of a global company.. The fact that you can collaborate from anywhere through this platform is spectacular.

Dropbox Paper review by Rochelle W.
Rochelle W.

"Dropbox"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it was to collaborate on documents with my coworkers. We can all brainstorm about a topic or we can import our work and make changes from there.

What do you dislike?

It took some time for some of the older people to learn Dropbox paper. As for Dropbox paper, I don’t think there was anything I didn’t like about the product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It’s easy and quick to learn

Everyone can use this product at my job because you can add whomever is on the team that you are working with. It is easier to make a plan and todo list so every can be apart of the team. It is also easier to have all ideas in one place.

Dropbox Paper review by lorry d.
lorry d.

"Un Test de DropBox Paper fructueux"

What do you like best?

Un service pratique il est mieux que sur Google Drive avec plus d'outil et d'option il est Gratuit Dropbox est un service de qualité avec tous les avantages possible et imaginable je suis actuellement entrain de l'utiliser Dropbox Paper pour la gestion de mon entreprise et je suis très satifaite

What do you dislike?

je ne suis pas aussi satisfait que avec Word car il a plus d'outil mais celui-ci ne peut pas être accessible de partout Dropbox Paper est une solution

Recommendations to others considering the product

Je vous le conseil DropBox Paper est directement sur le Cloud et est très pratique pour toutes les personne qui font du travail de Bureautique

Dropbox paper a permis a ma société de gagner du temps en pouvant créer des documents Directement sur Dropbox Paper avec certe moins d'options mais avec ce qui est nécessaire

Dropbox Paper review by Adriana A.
Adriana A.

"Great Collaborative Tool"

What do you like best?

As teachers, we have loved this tool as it allows us to store, edit and share all type of documents and resources we use on a daily basis in the classroom.

What do you dislike?

Even though Dropbox allows a great space for storage, every school year we must pick and choose what to erase from the "cloud" as the space sometimes is not enough. We do have the chance to get a paid plan but working with low income schools means low teaching salaries.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If using this for a non-education/teaching kind of business, it's advised to get advantage of a paid plan and backup your entire computer/laptop information.

We have been able to create a well organized , communicative and collaborative team.

Dropbox Paper review by User

"Clean layout, easy to manouver, and organized. "

What do you like best?

The layout is not dated, making it easy to quickly find the buttons you need. It also has a sense of prettiness to it, meaning that it is satisfying to use the website due to text size, font, etc. I have found that this tool works great for people of all ages: from our youngest employees in their 20s up to our veteran employees in their 60s, this website has been implemented on every computer screen in the office with efficiency and success. All ages and levels of expertise can find use in implementing this tool and getting real-time assistance on documents that have been submitted.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that there are so many options of things to use and do. Most people, especially as we age, are simplistic in the things they like and having too many options may prevent this. While I did mention that this tool generally comes easy to every age range, sometimes it would seem easier if there were more basic button and less options right in front of your face. For novices to computers and programs as such, this can become overwhelming. Sometimes, there is also a but of confusion on who is editing what: when documents get uploaded, others can go in and edit them for you or so that you guys can work together. But, if many people are on the document at once, it can be hard to follow.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out for a week. try sending documents and testing whether you can see who has edited them to make sure alll members are using it to its full potential

Dropbox Paper provides my team with the ability to quickly and easily send documents, spreadsheets, and layout documents to other employees or managers. It solves our problem of working together on creating spreadsheets, advertisements, speeches, directions for software programs, and more with multiple people who are in different locations. Now, people do not have to be in the same place to contribute to the same work.

Dropbox Paper review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"Easy to use, convenient"

What do you like best?

Before using Dropbox, I always had to store my documents on a usb and bring it everywhere with me, or email the files to myself. Only to lose the usb or the emails and I'm back to where I started. Dropbox was a gift from the heavens as this does exactly what I wanted, all centralized to one application. I can upload anything I want on here, up to the max which is a couple of GB, plenty of spaces for most users. Now whenever I need a file from it, I simply log onto my account and download it from there. I also like that it's very reliable, fast download speed, and it gives me the ease of mind knowing that my files will always be there, in the neat folder I placed it in. As a plus, the UI and UX is very easy to use, and it's very pleasing to the eye.

What do you dislike?

There is actually nothing I dislike about Dropbox besides the fact that they put a limit on the max amount of storage you have, but I guess they have to make money somehow. Maybe they already do this, but I wish they would automatically compress the files when you upload them so you can save on some space.

I use it to maintain important files that we need to have available at all time, making sure that I can get it when I need it, reliably. It has done everything I needed and more, as explained by what I love about DropBox!

Dropbox Paper review by Kerri D.
Kerri D.

"Great "

What do you like best?

I like that I’m able to keep all my docs and files in one place, and upload and send large files to friends and coworkers without worrying about taking up to much memory or taking to long to send via email. Knowing that my files are automatically backed up and in one place gives me much peace of mind.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how complicated it can be to use. The system is not intuitive, it can be very complicated to determine how to share files with other people, especially people who do not have drop box. And the website appears not to save the original upload date, so it is easy to lose track of what files came first and what were made last.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep in mind that using it is free, so it is worth a shot for sure. Be patient as it me be confusing and take time to figure out how to use but there should be a file under "my files" called get started with drop box that will help you figure out how to use the program. I would recommend the software for people who need to save and share large pdf files. Otherwise icloud and google drive can be better and easier options for saving files and editing them with others online, for free.

I’ve been able to keep my downloads in one place. And save large pdf files without taking up to much space on my computer. I have recently realized the benefit of using free software to save files to the cloud, keeping them safe and stored without taking up valuable spaces of memory.

Dropbox Paper review by jesus alberto c.
jesus alberto c.

" the best tool to manage projects and documents both individually and as a group on the we"

What do you like best?

comes preconfigured and what default documents pre-generate, we can almost say that it is more focused on group projects than individual ones ,

your notification center, where you will be notified when someone shares something with you, when they leave a comment on any of the documents,

paper will let you insert YouTube videos, Facebook posts, Google Drive documents, Maps, and Instagram, Pinterest, Spotify or Twitter files.

What do you dislike?

it does not allow to upload loose images or any type of format to your folders as in the case of Drive ,

Paper Sun is limited to offering text documents

Recommendations to others considering the product

to use this tool that will allow you in an easier way to create and share documents on the web

facilitates the publication and support of manuals, documents, photos of the company where I work

Dropbox Paper review by Robin M.
Robin M.

"Dropbox Paper has been wonderful!"

What do you like best?

I work in a collaborative higher education environment and we are always sharing, revising and trusting Dropbox to protect and have everything we need. We teach online distance learners, and this product enables us to travel and stay in contact and constant collaboration while not having to physically be in the office. The calendar feature keeps us organized.

What do you dislike?

My company does not like the fact that we do not have a preference panel or a similar feature on which we could choose which folders/files we want to sync on Dropbox with other computers/devices. Currently, it appears Dropbox only allows one folder.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend this product to anyone who needs to collaborate .

Collaborations and distance education problems are solved with Dropbox paper.

We can spontaneously share with everyone all over the country.

Dropbox Paper review by Rodrigo P.
Rodrigo P.

"Una buena forma de comenzar bocetos de proyectos"

What do you like best?

LO que más me gusta de esta aplicación es que puedes reunir un un solo lugar a gente que participa en el inicio de un mismo proyecto y que no están en el mismo espacio físico.

What do you dislike?

De momento tiene pocas opciones de configuración, pero estoy seguro que poco a poco implementarán nuevas ideas y opciones, ya que es una aplicación relativamente nueva.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Esta aplicación te puede ayudar mucho a la hora de trabajar en grupo o con un cliente, ya que la posibilidad de editar cosas en tiempo real hace que todo sea más fácil y fluido.

Esta aplicación es muy útil en mi empresa cuando iniciamos un proyecto, y necesitamos juntar todas las ideas del boceto inicial en un solo lugar y poder ir modificándolo según vayan apareciendo ideas nuevas. Cada miembro del proyecto puede usar la aplicación y modificar a su antojo o añadir nuevas ideas en un mismo espacio.

Dropbox Paper review by daniel c.
daniel c.

"Good app to help speed along collaboration"

What do you like best?

The accessibility and ease of use make collaboration fun and quick to use. File upload size could be larger though! There is a feature that allows us to get notifications whenever a member of our project group uploads a document or file, and it helps us stay on task and be updated as soon as a change is made. I would like to see the server speed get a bit quicker for the larger files, but it is already fast enough.

What do you dislike?

Again, upload size could be a bit larger. Sometimes the servers will lag or will simply not work. There should be a way to access certain files without having to share them with the various members within our projects. I've also contacted support multiple times, but more often than not, I am met with more tedious technical support more than a "I'm sorry, we'll try to implement that feature in our next update."

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would sign up for the trial and see if the features meet your needs. If not, try another product and so on.

It saves paper, it saves time to manually share information and forms, etc. It saves employers that extra hours of pay for such menial tasks.

Dropbox Paper review by Erin B.
Erin B.

"Can't do my work without it!"

What do you like best?

I love that sharing and editing documents is so easy within Dropbox. I wouldn't be able to do my work without it.

I work as a research director as part of a health care research group, and I use Dropbox to share documents, research data, and schedules. I have been using Dropbox as part of my research since I was an undergraduate student, so over 12 years!!

What do you dislike?

That it relies on WiFi. I found it used to be easier to download documents and use them offline.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend Dropbox and Dropbox Paper to anyone doing research or working as a team at remote locations.

I do most of my work from home, and I wouldn't be able to do this without Dropbox. Remember the old days when you had to email documents back and forth? Wow. I do not miss those days. Thanks to Dropbox and Dropbox Paper. I no longer have to email documents back and forth with my team. Using Microsoft Word online within the Dropbox app makes it even easier to make edits as a team. I don't know what I would do without Dropbox and Dropbox Paper.

Working from remote locations, and having multiple people edit a document at the same time.

The largest benefit I have realized is that I can now work from home, or really from anywhere. Recently my supervisor had a sabbatical working in Hawaii, and we were able to continue working on our project uninterrupted.

Dropbox Paper review by genesis c.
genesis c.

"Evaluating Dropbox Paper"

What do you like best?

I like the templates provided by Dropbox Paper that are used to work in teams, which can be used by different users at the same time, share job information, its free use and easy access to software.

What do you dislike?

It is a repeated tool, it does not have a broad toolbar to organize information, it is limited to being a container of documents

Recommendations to others considering the product

This application is recommended for online courses and small groups of people, which can be added toolbars and more document templates

Manage shared documents such as meeting agendas, plans to create projects, exchange ideas and any other document that is relevant in an organization or company for a group of people who work within them

Dropbox Paper review by Josliz D.
Josliz D.

"Dropbox, the virtual storage device. "

What do you like best?

Dropbox Paper is a very useful tool to store files in the cloud, mainly it is a growing software with constant updates that always seek the optimization of the product. Regardless of whether you use the basic version or the premium version, it will always have excellent features and great benefits.

One of the things I like the most is the possibility of connecting with any device, that is, I can have my files on any computer or smartphone, I should only have access to Dropbox.

Also with this software I can take notes in a distista way since it has emojis, and other funsiones that with good ideas I can make personalized notes.

One positive aspect of Dropbox Paper is that I can synchronize my account on several mobile devices and I will always have the information available on any device I use without losing any details.

Dropbox also allows me to design, in team meetings I can quickly create animated notes to capture ideas, for this I have excellent functions, such as default images or emojis, which allows great personalization.

What do you dislike?

As a recommendation, I think you should increase the storage space for the basic package, since it only has 2 GB of storage.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Widely recommended, it is an excellent software, you can create documents and store files, all with the same program, Dropbox Paper.

With Dropbox Paper I can do many things, the main thing is that I can store any information and always have it available without looking for physical storage devices, that is, it works as software and not as hardware.

Dropbox Paper review by Daniel R.
Daniel R.

"Dropbox Paper Good for Notes"

What do you like best?

I mostly use Dropbox paper to write notes. Dropbox paper is very simple, their interface is really clean and intuitive. The main reason why I choose Dropbox paper instead of any other tool is because of their "code" notes. I can insert code into my notes and Dropbox paper formats it and highlights it.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see better text formatting tools. I can't manually edit the color of the font.

I often write notes on how I solved specific problems while coding. A lot of those notes I reuse later when I get into similar problems. Dropbox paper allows me to create notes that look good and that I can share with anyone instantly.

Dropbox Paper review by antony n.
antony n.

"Perfect choice for any team’s work "

What do you like best?

I like how the software helps manage every task and people. By using it, I can create to-do lists and add dates of completion. I can even state the peoples’ name inside the documents I create. This is super awesome!

I like the templates provided for agenda creation. They are quite resourceful when one has limited time to prepare an agenda for a meeting. Also, the software ensures that collaboration is made easy. I can easily manage and approve work, manipulate documents, and oversee projects from a central point of operation.

What do you dislike?

Personally, I have no problem with the software. Everything has been working in my favour right from day one. It is quite easy to use. No rocket science concept needed to work with the software!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Rarely can anything be 100 percent perfect. What works best for me may not work well for you. May be there are shortcomings related to this software but I have seen none yet. I can attest that it is a good tool with supportive customer service.

Our organization is not big but it entails more of consultation, proper management, and organization of tasks. The software has been of huge importance as it has enabled achieve success of numerous projects through enabling closer follow up. Every individual within the organization is able to make a follow up of documents and the system of working out tasks. Generally, the software has enabled the creation of a platform where we as an organization mutually benefit from. This in turn has made our work easy, faster, and has cultivated a culture of teamwork.

Dropbox Paper review by Heidi E.
Heidi E.

"I love the productivity of Dropbox Paper"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is for myself and my team to use this and to share our files as a team. Dropbox Paper is very flexible and simple to get started. You can search with ease, and you can copy and paste a document to a new file, all the while maintaining authorship. Documents can even be shared across the company with a few simple clicks.

What do you dislike?

It can be difficult to become acquainted with when you used different software in the past. It is simple to use, however, it does take practice.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure that it offers all of the services you and your company may need before committing. It was great for us, but it may not have all of the bells and whistles that you are looking for.

It is great since we use Outlook for onsite communication, and we cannot share through Google Docs. Dropbox Paper does everything we need for it to do, and it works well with the other software we use. I would also recommend a tutorial for new users.

Dropbox Paper review by User

"An easy way to manage both personal documents and work-related items"

What do you like best?

Like Google docs on steroids, Dropbox Paper has allowed myself and my classmates / colleagues to work together on projects even when we're across town or across the country from each other. The Gmail and Slack integration were especially helpful. I've primarily used it for meeting agendas, allowing one person to draw up the agenda and everyone to edit it as the meeting goes on.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the export from Dropbox Paper to other document forms wasn't seamless; required some editing on the back-end to make projects distributable and ensure everything came across.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it alongside Google Docs and other crowdsourcing document programs first to see which meets your needs. We ended up settling on Paper but it's definitely worth making sure that you're not just picking it because it looks new and shiny (although it definitely is shiny!)

This has streamlined organizational meetings, allowing everyone on the team to contribute as we work through the agenda. Frankly, I think it keeps us on task instead of just talking in circles around a subject because there's so many ways to visualize information.

Dropbox Paper review by Esteban G.
Esteban G.

"Almacenamiento asegurado para trabajos en grupo"

What do you like best?

Ya utilizaba dropbox desde hace bastante tiempo y el funcionam