Dropbox Paper

(3,007)

Paper is a lightweight, web-based, word processing tool from Dropbox.

Work for Dropbox Paper?

Learning about Dropbox Paper?

Dropbox Paper Reviews

Showing 3,089 Dropbox Paper reviews
Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Dropbox Paper
Dropbox Paper review by Mariana I.
Mariana I.

"Big no-boundaries digital notebook"

What do you like best?

You can @ someone so they know what they have to do.

That you can link calendars -google o 365- and use them and put deadlines.

The to-do part is really good.

Time lines are cool.

Collaborative thing is good and fast.

You can easily add media from your computer or from something you have saved in Dropbox.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it takes a lot to update the document, mostly when it is large.

You have to have an internet connection, there is no offline option.

The options to export are limited and when you export to word so you can edit offline or something, it is not kind with the format, a lot of things move.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be ready for getting amazed with what you can add, once you try it you won't leave it.

You can access it from anywhere because it's stored in dropbox and also you can edit it on the app (iOS at least).

We created a new service that is based on the methodology "design thinking" so, as it is really new for us, we had to organize the whole course.

Paper helped us a lot because we can tag people, add timelines and to do lists and it is a collaborative tool.

What Team Collaboration solution do you use?

Dropbox Paper review by Rina M.
Rina M.

"Google docs competition arrived with dropbox paper"

What do you like best?

Although this in its initial phase this tool comes to help and improve the application dropbox, so that your team can work in real time and edit the document, you can attach images, videos, links, etc.. From your backup or dropbox account, adding legends among other things, is a good tool for team meetings, memos and documents to send to your team.

Within the same text you can mention people related to the topic of conversation or creator of comment with the @ key to mention anyone who is part of the team, as well as the creator or editor of the document in question has the possibility, to see all versions that have undergone changes if any detail escapes

What do you dislike?

This is an impressive application that well as it says in my research title comes to be the competition to important applications that handle this document editing system, from my point of view nothing negative to say.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the free trial and you will see that it is excellent for your work in question, to debate topics, create minutes, etc.

Once registered in the free version or beta since this in its initiation phase, I'm beginning to invite those who are part of my team in order to test the wonders mentioned in this sfotware, trying to use them all to see what help gives and what positive contribution brings to our company

Dropbox Paper review by Richard K.
Richard K.

"Review of Dropbox Paper"

What do you like best?

By far what I like best is the ease of use when creating a document. With other products that are similar when I would copy and paste a picture it would mess up the formatting and I would get a headache trying to undo the image paste. This is not the case with Dropbox Paper. Images that I copy and paste from my files automatically get organized next to each other!

What do you dislike?

I dislike that there are some bugs in it. For instance I touched the screen to edit a certain line of text and then the screen scrolls all the way to the end of my text. This does not happen all the time, but enough times to be a little annoying.

When collaborating with other staff members Dropbox Paper is easier to use than Google Docs because it has less "bells and whistles" that can be confusing. One task that I am currently working on is committee work marketing our academy. Rather than hold weekly meetings (which matching up schedules is difficult) we work together using Dropbox Paper and are much more productive working on our own individual schedules.

Dropbox Paper review by Oriana D.
Oriana D.

"Dropbox Paper the best alternative to create content"

What do you like best?

I fell in love with Dropbox paper because of its functionality and speed, being able to integrate external content in a really easy way. It is an ideal tool to use in a meeting room especially for work teams that have members in different locations, as it works as a blackboard for the exchange of ideas, it also allows adding task lists with a verification date and assigning someone to be responsible for it. Its minimalist and personalized style makes workers feel comfortable using it.

For its simplicity Dropbox is one of the best platforms to create content, being this preferred by my colleagues and I

What do you dislike?

I could honestly say that I can not find anything that I dislike about this application

Recommendations to others considering the product

An excellent alternative to current services I totally recommend Dropbox Paper because it provides a personalized service for the creation of content that adapts to your needs, also thanks to its multiplatform function allows the user to access content from anywhere.

Since it has a very clean and simple interface it is easy to use, working perfectly with long texts or essays in this way you can add all the content you need to that service without any limit. And notoriously, you can synchronize it with all your devices so that you can continue working wherever you are.

Dropbox Paper review by Dariana C.
Dariana C.

"A crucial software to handle in your business"

What do you like best?

For me and my business, Dropbox Paper is very complete and useful. All its features make my work easier and more organized. First, this softwarer lets me create, edit and delete notes, to-do lists, files, images and boards in real time. Everything is in a collective enviroment so me and my team can be in different places but still be connected and express our ideas at the same time. Second, all the files can be organized by folders or projects, there is no chance to be messy. Third, I can sycronize Dropbox Paper with my Google Calendar and share files according to scheduled appointments. Also, I like that we can check progress and have control over who completed a task, so it is easier to know which is still undone. Finally, I like that this software is easy to use and is very intuitive.

What do you dislike?

It is important to know that the perfect sharing software does not exist, a person or a business can find a software that matches almost perfectly, but still it can have some characteristics that do not fit with the person. That is my case, I really like Dropbox Paper, but I do not like that this software depends only on Dropbox to storage and manage all the files. That is a shame because I prefer using Drive to keep my files so I have to do some extra steps to use this platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This software is very complete and easy to use. In my opinion, Dropbox Paper is necessary in any business to have a great communication with the team. The only problem I see with this platform is that you need to have a Dropbox account to implement it, so if you use other storage and sharing software, you have to think if you want to change from it.

I mainly use this platform for communicative purposes at work. My team and I share all the files and stuff we need to accomplish our daily tasks in order to have control over the thing we have done and the things that we still need to do.

Dropbox Paper review by Carly B.
Carly B.

"Review on Dropbox Paper"

What do you like best?

I like that you can share a document and have others contribute to it. It is helpful to be able to see a revision history.

What do you dislike?

The formatting options are pretty basic. I think it would be helpful to have more options.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a shot. It is helpful and worth trying. If your company currently uses another method of document sharing try drop box first, it may surprise you. Having cloud sharing is very helpful when traveling and you are not nearby a computer you typically use. I have found that having the ability to pull this information up on my phone or tablet makes it very easy to access information on the go. I certainly recommend adding it to your resources to help your team. I have found using Dropbox Paper that there are not multiple copies of documents all containing different notes or updates. Everything is simply consolidated and easy to review. As mentioned earlier it is very helpful to use when you are traveling and do not have access to your usual computer. You can pull up the information from anywhere! If formatting is super important to you then Paper might not be your number one, but at least having all the information there for you in one place is a great feature. Give it a try!

Dropbox Paper is helpful because of the collaboration. You can see comments, revisions, etc. right away.

Dropbox Paper review by Caroline I.
Caroline I.

"DropBox Paper is a Powerful Interactive Collaboration Platform"

What do you like best?

My most favorite thing about Dropbox paper is that it offers the ability to collaborate on documents in real time in a very interactive way. You can create new documents within the platfrom and invite others to work on the same document. On the top right side of the application window, there is a chatbox where you can converse with the same members you care collaborating with on the same docuement.

Dropbox paper also provides document templates that you can use to create new documents. I also like the fact that the application has a search functionality which eneables you to quickly find a document.

There is also a cool feature where you can a to-do list element on something you type on the application. How cool is that?

I generally love how interactive Dropbox Paper is.

What do you dislike?

Dropbox paper doesn't have options to italicize text, format fonts or underline texts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Dropbox is a very interactive platform for collaboration. I would recommend it to anyone whose job involves a lot of collaborating. After collaborating on documents, you can then store the final documents in Dropbox, the cloud storage of dropbo

Dropbox paper helps me in seamless collaboration of projects, helping me work faster and ultimately making me more efficiently.

Dropbox Paper review by User

"Dropbox Paper: Your team’s collaborative workspace"

What do you like best?

Dropbox Paper is an online collaboration tool. It provides very fast sync than google docs. It also provides MS Office Online Integration feature. Dropbox is designed both to increase your file storage capacity beyond the limits of your hard drive and to improve your productivity. Dropbox copy files to a network of remote servers, and lets you access them from different devices. It allows you to upload files by moving them into a special file system folder called a sync folder. Dropbox can be accessed through any supported browser or the Dropbox mobile app. It can easily connect as many devices as you want to your Dropbox account. The biggest feature oversight with Dropbox is probably no private encryption.

What do you dislike?

Till now I don't face any difficulties in using Dropbox paper. I like how it makes simple to work with docs. It provides only up to 2GB of storage, which should be increased.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is user friendly and easy to use. Working with papers is time consuming but, with Dropbox Paper you can edit docs in real time, easily review and approve work, and even manage projects right where you’re working. In Dropbox Paper you can add video, sound, photos almost any kind of content. With everything in one central place, it’s easier to get into flow.

Switch to it, I bet you won't regret it.

With Dropbox, I can easily collaborate and work with my teammates on different documents and papers that all of us need. It provides us with the facilities of editing, sharing, uploading and accessing docs from anywhere on any device.

Dropbox Paper review by Joyce O.
Joyce O.

"Very convenient and easy to use!"

What do you like best?

I really love the idea of being able to log in from any computer and accessing my files needed at any time. I can upload pictures, documents, music links. It's great. I can share with my colleagues all the info as well. It is easy interface and word-like interface.

What do you dislike?

I like everything about it. I have not encountered anything that I do not like about Dropbox Paper. If it is that I would encounter something I do not like, I would definitely contact customer service and they would probably work on it to fix it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great software. I definitely recommend it to any business. It is very useful, user-friendly and easy access.

It is much easier and faster to use Dropbox Paper than other software. I have been required to share documents with colleagues and this is perfect, so much easier. Everyone is on the same page now- everyone can see what we are sending, uploading.

Dropbox Paper review by Hope W.
Hope W.

"Dropbox paper"

What do you like best?

I love that it’s an easy way to store, create, edit, review and share documents in the cloud. It’s like a google docs 2.0 which is amazing because I used to be an avid google docs user for school and work. It creates an open space to collaborate and share ideas and documents with co-workers. You don’t have to always have internet connection to get things edited or done. Once you have internet connection again everything syncs and officially changes your docs to whatever was edited.

What do you dislike?

I wouldn’t say I truly dislike anything about Dropbox paper. I continuously helps the business I work for share, create, edit, save, and so much more. Dropbox paper honestly just makes life all the more simple, like it should be.

The benefits I am receiving from Dropbox paper is all behind the scenes work. We store, edit, and create contracts for customers and so many other things that keep our business simple and easy to run. You don’t need a filing cabinet or anything because everything is at the tip of your fingers with this app.

Dropbox Paper review by Moises H.
Moises H.

"Excellent for your team work."

What do you like best?

I love the ease with which you can use Dropbox Paper, previously used other applications for this type of work however they had many problems at the time of connecting, however this Dropbox application is stable and I fell in love from the first moment I made use of it, in the university it is necessary sometimes to discuss some results obtained from field tests that are made and through this application we can do it from the comfort of our homes without having to meet personally, I am also from Venezuela and many tutors and experts have migrated from the country, with this means we can access tutorials or corrections of mediating works the amount of word files, it is simply excellent.

What do you dislike?

in particular I have no problem with this application I like how simple it is and that is what makes it attractive to me.

Because of the current situation in which my country is mobilized, from one place to another is a problem and more in my case that I study marine sciences, through Dropbox paper I have been able to keep in touch with my colleagues to do our work fairly. and together.

Dropbox Paper review by Pedro  R.
Pedro R.

"Dropbox Paper para compartir documentos"

What do you like best?

Entre todas sus funcionalidades destacaría el centro de notificaciones de Dropbox Paper en el que se te indica de forma clara si alguien comparte algo contigo, cuando dejan un comentario en alguno de los documentos, o cuando te mencionen en algún proyecto o documento que no hayas creado tú. La facilidad de uso de esta aplicación se debe sobre todo a todas aquellas sugerencia que a modo de tutorial aparecen cuando inicias por primera vez sesión, algo que se agradece para no estar perdido al principio. Algo muy destacable es que Dropbox Paper también te deja insertar vídeos de YouTube, posts de Facebook, documentos de Google Drive, Mapas, y archivos de Instagram, Pinterest, Spotify o Twitter. Y finalmente todas las personas que invites al documento podrán editarlo.

What do you dislike?

A diferencia de otras aplicaciones Dropbox paper solo se limita a ofrecer domumentos de texto, la posibilidad de crear hojas de cálculo sería ideal para mejorar esta aplicación. El modo para borrar documentos es algo mas complejo que en otras aplicaciones. Si continuan desarrollando esta aplicación con el tiempo superará a muchas otras.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Dropbox paper es una herramienta hecha por y para la gestión de proyectos entre varias personas enfocada a gestionar tareas específicas como la recopilación de ideas, realizar informes de proyecto o gestionar reuniones.

Compartir documentos con compañeros de trabajo a través de esta herramienta y tenerlos archivados en un mismo lugar es el mayor beneficio que puedes obtener con esta herramienta.

Dropbox Paper review by Fabio C.
Fabio C.

"Collaborazione facile"

What do you like best?

Recentemente ho preso carta Dropbox per un test drive e anche se ha mostrato qualche promessa. Attualmente gestisco una valutazione esterna di un grande progetto dimostrativo e usiamo il dropbox per coordinarci con altri team che fanno parte del progetto. Paper sembrava un modo semplice per collaborare con gli altri team senza introdurre una nuova piattaforma. Mi rendo conto che siamo in grado di stat utilizzando carta direttamente dal nostro account dropbox corrente, in modo da ottenere l'accesso di tutti è stato facile. Era anche abbastanza semplice capire come iniziare. Mi piacciono anche le opzioni per essere in grado di aggiungere media e gallerie fotografiche.

What do you dislike?

Forse la barra dei menu e l'interfaccia stessa non è molto completa, avete bisogno di alcune funzioni che ad un certo punto penso che sia necessario, per essere in grado di personalizzare ciò che ho bisogno in base alle mie priorità renderebbe l'esperienza molto migliore. Tuttavia, tutto il software è davvero buono

Recommendations to others considering the product

E 'libero da usare per coloro che hanno un account dropbox e la creazione di documenti collaborativi semplici è abbastanza facile, tuttavia, sicuramente prendere il tempo per testare guidare e imparare ad accedere a più opzioni di formattazione suing scorciatoie da tastiera.

Finora stiamo ancora testando carta guida per vedere se ci permette di collaborare meglio con altri team di progetto che lavorano in organizzazioni separate. Il vantaggio dell'uso della carta è che fornisce una piattaforma per collaborare in tempo reale all'interno di un programma che già utilizziamo per condividere i documenti.

Dropbox Paper review by Benjamin C.
Benjamin C.

"Fast and collaborative work, ease of document editing"

What do you like best?

It is a very useful, easy and fast tool.

- It allows me to edit documents and share them, in this way it is easier to make joint changes in my work team, take all the constant progress and in this way develop great advances in important documents.

- I can also upload documents from my own computer that already has writings, to share them, edit them or to simply store them. The space is not much but I found it enough.

- The integration of Google and Slack makes all the work faster and easier.

- All the platforms of Dropbox are incredible, in my opinion Dropbox Paper even more, in all the time that I have been using it, it has seemed to me totally efficient and of quality, that without any doubt, it is an efficient tool in the administration and organization of files.

What do you dislike?

I would like Dropbox Paper to provide the opportunity to work a little more in the creative area, it only allows making small simple changes, which are certainly significant; but from time to time the documents must be more graphic and visual and in that aspect there are not many tools that contribute. The software seems very easy to use, I do not present any problem or inconvenience and that's great, because it allows me to develop every day my work and projects underway.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Accessing the software is very simple, fast and powerful, with this, I want to use it even more. I recommend you try it and try to give it the best possible use, it's worth it.

It is amazing how much can be done, it is a fantastic tool that has brought us extraordinary benefits. We achieve many projects thanks to the fact that we do a follow up of all the documents in collaboration, in a shared way and in a united way facilitating all our work. We perform daily tasks much more easily with the review of documents that we constantly update and manage. It makes our work easier and that is what we most appreciate, and I feel, especially to me, that I have developed my career as a professional, a lot more in different aspects.

Dropbox Paper review by Emmanuel S.
Emmanuel S.

"A nice experience with Dropbox, is a very useful tool to store files in the cloud."

What do you like best?

Dropbox Paper is much that can be said, mainly is a growing software with constant updates that always seek the optimization of the product. Whether you use the basic version or the premium version, it has excellent features and great benefits.

The main feature that Dropbox has is the ability to dock with any device, that is, you can have your documents from any computer or smartphone with access to Dropbox. Also with Dropbox Paper you can take notes in a distista way since it has emojis, and other funsiones that with good ideas you can make personalized notes.

Another positive aspect of Dropbox Paper is that you can synchronize software similar to this without losing any information, that is, it will always be available on any of the platforms you use.

Additionally with Dropbox you can design, in team meetings you can quickly create mental maps to capture ideas, for this you have excellent functions and as I mentioned earlier you have a series of emojis that allows a better and more illustrated personalization.

What do you dislike?

For the basic package has only 2 GB of storage, I suggest you can increase it a little more.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's good software, you can create documents and store files, all with the same Dropbox Paper.

The main benefit is to create a document or take a note on any device and download it to the cloud immediately, also with Dropbox Paper you can save files and always have availability of these anywhere in the world.

Dropbox Paper review by Timothy J.
Timothy J.

"Fascinating experience"

What do you like best?

Dropbox Paper is like Excel, but for text. The free-form canvas allows for the quick and easy creation of beautiful and inspiring articles. Last time I saw something similar was with Medium and you can see how the later one took the world by storm. Dropbox Paper allows you to quickly create formatted text, ready for publishing and very convenient for collaboration. The essence of the text editor is still there, yet the little things, like embedded media makes Dropbox Paper work flawlessly for us.

What do you dislike?

Well, it's obvious that the service is quite new and it has a long way to go. What I mean by that is bugs. Not that many and not that crucial, but you can certainly come across a few on your way to a completed text. Still, everything I've noticed so far was very minor issues which do not sway from the overall enjoyable experience.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Creating rich and engaging content isn't a matter of which tool you chose to do it in. But why refuse yourself in a nice and beautiful app when you can get it for free and enjoy all of its added features. Dropbox Paper is worth of a test drive at least.

Dropbox Paper helps me and my team collaborate on text, create media content in an environment specifically tailored for these purposes and it also has an added benefit of being closely integrated with everything Dropbox related.

Dropbox Paper review by Emily F.
Emily F.

"Connect everyone in one place"

What do you like best?

Dropbox is a kin to a similar idea as iCloud. The best part about it though is it can be shared with everyone and anyone - not just within your cloud. It is good for the business world because it can connect the office and keep all documents/needed information in one system.

What do you dislike?

Dropbox paper isn't exactly the most interesting software outlet. It is decently organized, but also can get very disorganized with a massive amount of people using the program. In my office, a single individual is in charge of keeping it organized and filed correctly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend making one specific and well organized individual in charge of keeping the Drop Box system up to date and efficient. The system can be organized in multiple ways - don't over organize/simplify the box. Just make it simple to find every document you need. Once set up, make a meeting for the entire company (or the individuals that will be using Dropbox Paper) to get them using the system and used to how it works. This will make the company more efficient and work together.

I chose to bring Dropbox Paper into the office to connect every individual on the team with different documents and papers that all of us need - budget layout, monthly inventory, sales goals, do's and don'ts, display set up, etc - so that people didn't continue to ask and search for these documents. It has had many benefits. People are more self-efficient and the company overall has improved in sales and numbers.

Dropbox Paper review by Naoh W.
Naoh W.

"The team work software."

What do you like best?

Easy to set up and start using all you in need is sign up or just use Google I used Google and started working immediately, makes it easy to share documents for example I use it to share with my fellow colleagues the budget and everyone can add their departmental budget which makes it very easy to formulate an all inclusive budget. Its web-based platform makes it accessible from anywhere anytime and share your documents or check on the progress of project formulation even when away from the work place. Its as well a great secure way to store team documents and restrict access only by authorized team members. Its free to use and its compatible with both PC and mobile phone. All I need is download the alp from the play store on my android phone and I can organize a meeting, have agendas formulated by a team and link to calendar to ensure I use the right document for every presentation. Its enhanced feature that allows one to even attach audio,photos and even videos on a single documents makes it very useful for meeting. A speech can be delivered by attaching it on the document.

What do you dislike?

No con. Everything is great its free to use. Its a digital way to gather feedbacks.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This software is a great way to foster teamwork in meeting preparation, project formulation and management as well as monitoring and evaluation.

Team document formulation, paper meeting, file storage and insight collection from the team.

Dropbox Paper review by LeEdna T.
LeEdna T.

"Dropbox used in the past"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to save and send documents. It was much easier to send a link and add people to folders as opposed to sending countless emails. I'm happy that you can cancel at any time because i will definitely use dropbox again if i find that i have a huge project that involves a lot of contracts again.

What do you dislike?

There was nothing i really disliked other than the price. I feel like it should be literally cut in half I do like that they give you the option to be billed monthly as opposed to forcing you to be billed annually like a lot of other services. The comment feature is fine, but i would really like to see a chat feature to make communication easier in dropbox paper.

Drop box made submitting and completing paperwork so easy. I just sent a link to the customer where they could open and edit the contracts. Dropbox paper is a great collaboration tool because the "real time " editing feature lets you collaborate with others in real time. I haven't used the present feature yet, but i think its a great addition.

Dropbox Paper review by Cara F.
Cara F.

"Drop box is user friendly and intuitive for working on projects with a team and making edits"

What do you like best?

I find the editing and comments features to be most useful. I had experience with using the Google Suite in my last job which lends itself nicely to efficient collaboration. I was excited to see that drop box allows users to make comments and then when a teammate signs in, they can quickly see responses and last updates.

What do you dislike?

I find the editing features to be a bit clunky to use. On Google Suite it's easier to accept changes or comment back to people without editing the text.

We used drop box to create our policies and procedures documents. We were finding that many of our documents were being updated and not all members of the team knew about the recent changes. Drop box allows us to all have access to the latest versions without wondering or double checking with the content owner to see if it's the correct version.

Dropbox Paper review by Jacob L.
Jacob L.

"Dropbox Paper actually has helped within my small company. Simultaneous Editing."

What do you like best?

Dropbox paper has changed my daily workload. I work within a small company of just under 5 internal employee's and we all have been tasked with editing a multitude of documents. These documents range from thousand page excel documents to simple controlled documents that need updating daily. Dropbox Paper allows to all edit the same document, which was a total pain in the past; now is fairly simple.

What do you dislike?

The user interface was moderately confusing to start, as with all new changes. In addition it took some getting use to (I am one to not like changes done to a good thing). Everything turned out great once you get the hang of it.

Also, the amount of tips and tricks that appear at the very start of Dropbox paper is very frustrating. I fully understand there is a need to tailor this experience to the less tech savvy crowd, but my goodness there could be less 'tips and tricks.'

Recommendations to others considering the product

Cut down on the amount of tips and tricks at the start of Dropbox Paper, it was highly frustrating to see so many icons appearing when all I wanted to do was get started.

Simultaneous document editing. Master Device Records, controlled documents that need peer review and daily edits can now be done between the <5 employee's in my office. Very simple.

Other than that I haven't explored or used Dropbox Paper to its full extent, but I have every intention of doing so.

Dropbox Paper review by John A.  P.
John A. P.

"Great for Collaborations in the Office!"

What do you like best?

I love how my team has integrated this nicely into their routine. Working together on a project that requires a lot of editing from various people is a breeze. The dashboard they have on all their dropbox products is clean, simple, easy to use, and aesthetically pleasing. When you would like to edit something you don't have to move trough various pages the options are right there on the dashboard.

What do you dislike?

For the most part the application is fluid and stable but there have been times where my team and I have experienced a lag, or the edits don't show up as quickly as we would like for it to appear.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Dropbox paper has a free version, so there is no harm in trying it out. Dropbox has great features on their regular app and this is a great addition and very similar in use. So if you are used to regular dropbox then you will find this product easy to use as well.

Dropbox paper has been used as the main app when it comes to collaborations on documents that need excessive editing and management. Using it the team can brainstorm and share information at a very fast pace, and it keeps everyone on the same task and tasks can be done much faster since everyone is on the same page. It has been invaluable to my team.

Dropbox Paper review by Akshat P.
Akshat P.

"A good product for all your office needs"

What do you like best?

The best part of dropbox paper is that it is very easy to use and really affordable with good features.

My team is using it affortlessly and very easily.

So best thing is its dashboard which really looks amazing and cool.

Easy to use and every single thing is there so that you can see the things on board without shifting from one tab to other.

What do you dislike?

Dislike is nothing just the pricing is little higher but everything is cool for my team and company.

So my recommendation is to use it to its fullest and go ahead with this product without hesitation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

My recommendation is to each and every owner of company and to each and every team who works for good of their company. So go ahead for a free trail and you will fall in love with it.

Take my words and go ahead with what you love.

Here with dropbox paper we collaborate share and solve our issues on single dashboard with no hassle.

Benefis are alot and really we mean it. I work and my whole team work but thier servers habldes everything and works very smoothly. We are happy with this product.

Dropbox Paper review by Lorenzo B.
Lorenzo B.

"Some fresher integration than Google Sheet"

What do you like best?

I like the flexibility of the integration with google docs, as well as the non dependance on google accounts, that some companies bar per policy network due to privacy policy of google. In addition, it allows you to use your own existing email accounts as per normal with Dropbox, allowing a better integration of non Microsoft or Google run email addresses of work domains. Co-workers are more inclined to use without entering the Google ecosystem, which for some companies is a no go.

What do you dislike?

At the moment it is my favourite solution for spreadsheet and document collaboration. The guidance process often times appears even more distracting to actually doing it and it can be come quite annoying. Having said that the pros exceed the cons and there are no other particular features that I dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The flexibility that it offers over the most popular Google Sheets is way better.

Collaboration work

Dropbox Paper review by Laura M.
Laura M.

"A unique doc management environment"

What do you like best?

Dropbox Paper turned out to be a pretty unusual twist on Google Docs, Microsoft Office and similar tools. You get the usual Dropbox experience - clean, swift and very intuitive - plus all that one might find in an app similar to Notion. Paper gives you a canvas that you turn in what you need - it can be a traditional word document, an excel-like spreadsheet, a media canvas with embedded videos and pictures all with a layer of team collaboration spread across. Overall, it's a pretty unique tool with no restrictions or limitations of a traditional paper.

What do you dislike?

Dropbox is a relatively new app. Because of it, there are occasional bugs and errors when trying to reach/open the embedded media files, i.e. pictures and video. This doesn't happen very often and other than that the app is very fluid and stable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Dropbox Paper is a really cool app you need to try in order to appreciate. I suggest you move at least one of your departments to Paper to test the waters but be prepared to make it your new documents hub.

Dropbox Paper has become a collaboration hub for all our team. Using it, keeping my team mates on the same page is a very simple task and brainstorming has become significantly more creative when we can log all came up with.

Dropbox Paper review by Jose manuel A.
Jose manuel A.

" To work as a team"

What do you like best?

It is an easy and intuitive, collaborative interface tool that facilitates teamwork, since it allows us to share documents among several people and edit them and with the option to see the changes that have been made in the document or file and if necessary You can go back to an earlier version, we can also examine the comments added by each one and it is absolutely private because we control who can access them, they tell you when they leave a comment in one of the documents or when they mention you in some document. .

What do you dislike?

It offers little space in your cloud with respect to other sites of the same characteristics. You must have good communication when editing the documents at the same time because, you run the risk that two copies of the file or document are created.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Dropbox Paper allows you to insert YouTube videos, Facebook posts, Google Drive documents, Maps, among others.

You can export documents created in .docx or markdown format.

It allows collaborative work, which facilitates the realization of the company's projects within the established time and this application also allows to manage specific tasks such as the collection of ideas, make project reports or manage meetings, in preset format.

Dropbox Paper review by Marien M.
Marien M.

"Storage tool, focused on group projects"

What do you like best?

It is a free tool, which offers 2 GB of storage, very useful, easy to use, that allows me to share documents with colleagues or other authorized people, which facilitates collaboration in work or assigned projects regardless of the location of collaborators. When changes are made in the files or documents, the folders are automatically updated in addition, it is ideal for saving heavy files that may occupy space on the disk of my pc, that is, it is my virtual hard disk and it is an option to make backup copies of files safely and easily accessible and I can synchronize with my google account. Offers applications for Windows operating systems, Linux among others..

What do you dislike?

You need to have an internet connection to access the files and this platform has problems to play audio or videos.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is an excellent tool for project management among several people.

It is ideal for backing up files safely and easily accessible so, if the personal PC or the company's PC fails for any reason, you can access all your files on Dropbox.

Dropbox Paper review by Praveer M.
Praveer M.

"Love to use dropbox paper"

What do you like best?

it is simlple software for quick note taking. it has basic function for note taking. I can make table, put videos and pictures, make section headings, number points, bullet points. My first impression about drop box was wow. it has very simple process to install. It is aslo easily avaliable for android developers.

What do you dislike?

there nothing in this software to dislike. It is very easy to use and quick note taking and make easily word file etc. Paper is for note taking to put your ideas and to share your notes with others. I would suggest to every one to use this.

Recommendations to others considering the product

yes, I would strongly recommend to every one for using this software

I can easily make notes and wordfiles. I feel while using paper. it is useful & beautiful. it is beautiful interface to work with this. It will help us to save more papers. it is better than the latex and google docs which are difficult to use. It is best software. It help to make presentation notes. Like if we are travelling or we dont have copy or pen that it helps us a lot make quick notes. if I am using in my andriod mobile. this automatically access the all the avalible documents. this is help us to recvoer the docs very easily. there is one more option , for making your list of "things to do"....

Dropbox Paper review by Greg G.
Greg G.

"Dropbox Paper is probably my favorite editor, but as no one uses it, I don't either"

What do you like best?

The design is by far the best on the market because Dropbox realized that creating content is more important than spending your time on how it looks. They take care of all of the formatting and all you have to do is login and start writing.

What do you dislike?

No one uses it. Sure, some businesses do, but I find I use it more because I like the environment and how it works - not because my boss told me too. It's great for small papers, but the (admittedly fantastic) collaboration tools are useless if you don't have someone to collaborate with.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's great when others use it - it's okay otherwise. The design makes me wish I could stick around, but Google Drive has everyone beat on collaboration. I suppose it is worth trying - it's not all that expensive.

I've used it to edit documents, but not much else.

Dropbox Paper review by Frank R.
Frank R.

"The next generation of productivity apps"

What do you like best?

Dropbox paper is just amazing!

I was never a fan of Dropbox as a filestoring and sharing solution. But our team gave a try to Dropbox paper adnd are loving it. Paper is everything you need and want it to be - from simple text docs, to complex excel-like spreadsheets and rich media canvaces. We've using it for nearly everything and I can't state enough how good and polished the app is!

What do you dislike?

Not much. Paper is generally an awesome all-in-one service, but it gets a little bit complicated when it comes to the products design and features. At the moment it's probably too novel, so not many people can use its potential to the fullest. There was some natural resistance when we've decided to move to Paper, but it was worth it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give a try to the new way of managing your documents and you're never going back!

Keeping, storing and managing virtually any kind of internal documentation we have inside our team.

Dropbox Paper review by YULIMAR T.
YULIMAR T.

" It is a tool for the safekeeping of documents in an easy-to-use digital way"

What do you like best?

It is an excellent option to protect documents digitally and images and videos

You have an option to edit the documents stored in the cloud online, you do not need to download the document. It has a mobile application that allows you to synchronize the cloud from your cell phone

Safe and reliable

What do you dislike?

Despite being one of my first options for safeguarding my personal documents, it has a capacity limitation to protect the information, for example if I want to upload a video that occupies a space of more than 2GB it would occupy all the space of my cloud according to my free basic package

Recommendations to others considering the product

They must evaluate all the packages that dropbox offers before buying, according to the needs of backing materials

In this cloud I have the backing of all my text documents as well as the scanner backup, of all my personal documents

Dropbox Paper review by Ale P.
Ale P.

"Great for Collaborative Documents!"

What do you like best?

I just started using this and I must say its very easy to do collaborations. So multiple people can change the documents. So if you are working on a project with multiple collaborators then this is a great tool, one it's easy to share the files and easy to change the documents. It handles frequent changes with ease. It's more informal and great for throwing around ideas with a group of people. A good way to view it is how wikipedia is, multiple people can edit a page and change things accordingly.

What do you dislike?

It's not a page editor like Google Docs or Microsoft Office, I wish it had a little more to it. You can't really change much to it, especially if you are trying to jazz up a document and work in the creative field, presentation is key. It's very boring to edit since it's very streamlined and simple. You can't change the font, or paragraph styles, or headers, or footers, or spacing. It's mainly for simple doc changes and memos.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's free and it works if you are a current dropbox user. So all you have to do is login into your dropbox and you can access your dropbox paper from there. I love having things in one place instead of accessing different programs.

Everyone can work on their projects and also collaborate and add their input on their own time, so the pressure is off. It's great because even though you can't change much, with a document that a lot of people can collaborate and change that's a good thing making it easier for everyone when it's super simple and straight forward.

Dropbox Paper review by Alyce B.
Alyce B.

"Thorough, easy to use"

What do you like best?

The ability to have files stored and anyone can work on them from anywhere. We had someone that was out of the country while we were designing our booth setup and she was able to log in and give her opinion on the project.

What do you dislike?

if there is a problem, you have to email customer service, you can't contact them on the phone to get an immediate answer. At one point we had a scenario where documents seemed to have disappeared that were uploaded, and we had to submit an email to get help, it would have been better if I could have just called and talked to someone in tech support.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Affordable software that meets most small business needs. Is also a great option for network marketing teams to collaborate on sales strategies because each individual promoter can easily afford the subscription and work together from wherever they are located on projects. In some cases, smaller teams can even work together with the free 2GB of storage, but the $100 annual subscription is affordable to just about all independent contractor teams or small business owners. The number of people on Dropbox also make it one of the best because it is easy to connect with thos eon your team and others.

We have had no business problems, the benefits allow us to work collaboratively in a virtual setting so everyone can work on the project remotely at their convenience.

Dropbox Paper review by Erin O.
Erin O.

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

ropbox is a great solution for sharing files via the cloud, but in terms of providing a set of collaborative editing tools, it’s lagged behind rivals Google Apps for Work and Office 365 for some time now.

What do you dislike?

It doesn’t compare with Google Docs or Microsoft Office. It doesn’t have anything like the control over formatting or pagination needed for a document you intend to publish. One font. No paragraph styles. No headers or footers. No section or multi-level paragraph numbers. No cross-references. no indexes or TOCs. No diagrams, just images.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The main problem about Dropbox Paper, Google Docs and almost everything else is that they are stuck into an old-school hierarchy for storing data. They are based on files and folders.

What Dropbox Paper should be compared to, is a Wiki, where it is a real alternative. No need to learn Markdown or WikiText, just edit right on the page. Drag an image onto the page - no need to upload it to a library first. Supports easy linking to other pages, and external documents (e.g. in Dropbox), images or videos. Simple searching across all pages. It also allows you to add review or to-do notes alongside the text. It displays a snip of your linked PDF or Office document, but does not attempt to be a substitute for them.

Dropbox Paper review by Otis B.
Otis B.

"A well-rounded document collaboration tool"

What do you like best?

Dropbox paper makes collaborating on documents fun and efficient for everyone involved. The layout is very intuitive and not difficult to navigate. We can quickly create a new document and start dragging and dropping elements like videos, images and text into it. It’s very satisfying to steadily see the project come together. There are several organizational tools that allow us to stay on track and on deadline. Dropbox Paper can also alert us when certain project milestones arrive.

What do you dislike?

The formatting options are somewhat rigid with Dropbox Paper. We're not able to have an extensive amount of formatting options like those in other document programs such as Microsoft Word or Google Docs. Otherwise, there generally isn’t not much to dislike since we usually are more productive as a team when using Dropbox Paper.

Recommendations to others considering the product

With so many ways to collaborate nowadays, whether on the phone, text messages or through various collaboration programs, I think Dropbox Paper’s simplicity can get everyone’s ideas going more easily. There are definitely documents that might be more complicated and not suitable to be edited with Dropbox Paper, so you might want to consider other software in those cases.

We as a team are able to stay in touch and be more on the same page with Dropbox Paper. We can instantly see edits, additions and deletions to our document and stay on top of what's going on with the to-do lists that are built in. It generally makes collaborating more enjoyable and can help us to flesh out ideas. We don't have to worry much about formatting files for import. You can just drop a link to a video into the document. You don't have to spend lots of time downloading and uploading files.

Dropbox Paper review by Jesus F.
Jesus F.

"Dropbox is a very fast cloud storage service"

What do you like best?

Among its advantages: 1) it can be accessed from any device and at any time, provided there is an internet connection, 2) it saves space in

the hard disk, 3) use of the cloud, so you can share any document, 4) have applications for PCs, Mobiles and Tablets, 5) Create documents between collaborators in real time, 6) share files with anyone no need to be added to the mail

What do you dislike?

Among the disadvantages: 1) free storage is limited, 2) the files are on a server that we do not know or control, 3) there is no internet, there is no possibility to see the documents, 4) when sharing files you should not work in it at the same time, because it creates conflict and the file is duplicated

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is recommended to organize very well the documents and / or folders that need to be backed up in the cloud through Droxbox Paper

It allows you to store all the information you can, documents, spreadsheets, etc., in the cloud, to be used at any time and anywhere

Dropbox Paper review by CRUZULYS C.
CRUZULYS C.

"Great organizer of ideas, meetings and tasks"

What do you like best?

Dropbox paper is a tool that facilitates collaborative work. It allows to prepare the agenda of the day for holding meetings. It facilitates the execution of teamwork, since it allows to register the ideas that arise for the elaboration and concretion of a project. Through this means it is possible to establish the tasks that must be carried out, those responsible and the deadlines for their execution.

What do you dislike?

It is a very useful tool, however, at the beginning it is not so easy to learn how to use it. Its interface is a little complicated to understand but once you get familiar with Dropbox paper you get to adore it for all the advantages it offers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

RECOMMEND THE USE OF DROPBOX PAPER IN THE LABOR FIELD FOR ALL THE ADVANTAGES IT OFFERS

Organization of ideas, meetings and tasks.

Assignment of responsible and dates for the execution of activities.

Dropbox Paper review by Abby W.
Abby W.

"A fundamental organizational system for my work."

What do you like best?

Dropbox Paper is really great and very complete. It allows me to make millions of things, all in one.

Everything that offers works perfectly. I can add tasks to organize myself.

It allows you to synchronize with YouTube or Vimeo to add videos.

I can write either with texts or with codes, which makes it impressive and makes the work a bit easier.

All my work and organization of reports I leave it in the hands of this software, it facilitates the realization of all my sales projects, it is really a fundamental help.

I can also add images and gifts, it's impressive.

That I can share everything I do makes it even more incredible.

What do you dislike?

Maybe the menu bar and the interface itself is not very complete, you need some functions that at some point I think you need, to be able to customize what I need based on my priorities would make the experience much better. However, all the software is really good.

Recommendations to others considering the product

With Dropbox the communication is incredible. Improve the organization with tasks and maps. The experience in general with all its functions and use represents a huge utility. I recommend that if you are looking for a better organization and administration of all your projects regarding time and communication with your work team, look for the help of this wonderful software.

Due to this software we have had great advances. The organization that is the fundamental basis to achieve great projects, we have it with Dropbox Paper. I think, I believe and I appreciate that without it we would not have great success in the projects. Thanks to this software, the communication and exchange of information has improved, it has provided us with its platform to develop our plans and projects, and it is the most valuable and appreciated thing that we have.

Dropbox Paper review by Stephanie L. T.
Stephanie L. T.

"An upgraded Google Doc"

What do you like best?

It's great for meetings or when you need to collaborate with classmates on an assignment. It's a mix between instant messaging and taking notes. It works really well if you need to remind everyone what they are assigned and to keep everyone on tract.

What do you dislike?

It can get a little messy with everyone one on there. Depending on how many people you have on at a time it can be a little confusing if everyone is trying to type and add comments at the same time. It does work better if you are having a phone or teleconference and are just writing notes for everyone to go back to.

It's great for collaborating and just throwing ideas out or to make sure everyone is on the same page. It reduces a lot of work overlap and makes everything a lot more smoother. People aren't doing the same thing or thinking that something got forgotten in the shuffle of things.

Dropbox Paper review by Liz P.
Liz P.

"Mi review sobre DROPBOX PARER, una excelente herramienta !"

What do you like best?

Me gusta de Dropbox Paper por que al editar textos lo puedo hacer online con compañeros de clase o amigos y asi tenemos la oportunidad de hacerlo desde nuestra casa y eso es muy valioso ya que puedo dejar comentarios en la parte donde deseo que el equipo de trabajo tome mas atencion,.

La interfase es genial, muestra muchas herramientas para realizar tus documentos con plantillas muy utiles para diseñar .

Tiene una buena relacion con otras plataformas para compartir el paper ya sean las mas conocidas como office 365 , google y slack tanto otras que no conocia para compartirla, guardarla y seguir editando

otra caracteristica que me gusto es que se pueden asignar tareas a los invitados al documento para rercibir colaboraciones online en el momento que sea con tal tenga una conexion a internet.

What do you dislike?

SON POCAS LAS COSAS QUE NO ME GUSTAN DE DROPBOX PAPER YA QUE ES UNA HERRAMIENTA QUE ES MUY UTIL Y SOBRE TODO CUMPLE CON LAS ESPECTATIVAS CUANDO A UNA REALIZACION DE UN DOCUMENTO ONLINE.

Recommendations to others considering the product

ES UNA RECOMENDACION QUE ES IMPORTANTE REFLEJARLA EN LAS REDES YA QUE DE PROPIA MANO PUEDO DECIRLES Y RECOMENDARLES EL USO DE DROPBOX PAPER YA QUE ES UNA HERRAMIENTA PARA LA EDICION DE DOCUMENTOS DE UNA MANERA FRESCA, RAPÌDA Y MUY INTERACTIVA EN COMPARACION CON HERRAMIENTAS SIMILARES, ADEMAS QUE ESTA MUY BUENA PARA HACER QUE LOS NIÑOS LA USEN COMO PARTE DE ESA ACTUALIZACION DE LOS SOFWARE TRADICIONALES Y APERTURARLOS AL FUTURO EN ESTA MATERIA.

Problema como tal ? nos ayudo como equipo de trabajo en la universidad, teniamos una presentacion que hacer sobre un tema ambiental que debia hacerse tradicionalmente en power point y lo realizamos con esta herramienta llamada dropbox paper y salio estupenda , muy fresca innovadora y muy facil de realizar.

Dropbox Paper review by Saania J.
Saania J.

"Google Docs vs Dropbox Paper"

What do you like best?

Dropbox Paper’s interface looks clean and modern.You only need one click to get a shareable link with Dropbox Paper, while Google Docs requires you to enter the sharing menu.Dropbox Paper has a quick way to format text: select the word or text you want to format and a nice-looking toolbar will appear with options to make it bold, add a highlight or strikethrough, change it to a heading, start a bulleted list, create a comment or make it into a to-do list.

What do you dislike?

Google Docs’s look like a clone of Microsoft Word. That said, being similar to Word isn’t a bad thing as users who are acquainted with it won’t have issues adapting

We design programs here, and we use Dropbox Paper as an online brainstorming document with multiple people on the project.

Dropbox Paper review by Timothy M.
Timothy M.

"Easy to use collaborative program"

What do you like best?

The best thing about using Dropbox paper is the collaborative aspects of the software. Having the ability to make edits, comments and add due dates on a document that my team and I are working on is invaluable.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike about paper is the desktop application of the software, we find it most easy to use by accessing via the browser.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This can be a great addition to the tools your team uses if you are looking for an easy to use collaboration software.

The business problem we are solving with dropbox paper is the need to access/edit documents by multiple members of our team without duplication. The benefits we have realized is being able to collaborate in real time on our projects, we have seen an increase in overall productivity.

Dropbox Paper review by Kaytlin S.
Kaytlin S.

"Organization and administration of working time thanks to all the functions that this software."

What do you like best?

Dropbox Peper brings simplicity to my professional life, offers a different vision and offers incredible functions. It allows me to add tasks for a better organization. It is also easy to do all the work thanks to the different tools that it has that makes the work more interactive. With all this included it is great, it gives me the possibility to make my projects big.

What do you dislike?

I would like to be able to change some things to my liking, to be able to customize according to my work objectives. It does not have many options and tools, to my liking, in the menu bar. I would like it to be wider and with more things.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a lovely software, with millions of surprises, fulfills useful and incredible functions. It is quite complete and is full of many benefits. Try using it in your office and manage your files, your time and your work better.

The benefits have been enormous, thanks to Dropbox Paper we have had more organization thanks to the option to create tasks. It allows us to share and exchange files and documents, which we appreciate and make things much easier. Communication has improved and businesses have reflected these changes.

Dropbox Paper review by Patty H.
Patty H.

"File management and corporate documents, in an effective way that allows effective communication in "

What do you like best?

Dropbox Paper is an incredible and indispensable tool to manage all my documents.

I can access from any device with an internet connection.

It gives me the ability to share and send it to all clients and colleagues.

I can upload all the files you need by importing them from the place where you have them.

It allows me to synchronize with ease and with my work gmail.

It gives practicality to the realization, edition and administration to all the archives.

It offers incredible features and functions that have a satisfactory experience for all the development of my work.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the interface very much, from the beginning it was difficult for me to start using it.

I can use the software from any device, as long as I have an Internet connection, which removes the veracity, because many times the Internet can be slow or I simply do not have it and all the work is difficult for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Enjoy all the benefits you can find in this great software: organization, administration and file editing; synchronization that saves work; enough storage space; share document with all the advances among colleagues at work and save time and work effectively. Try and feel all these new experiences.

Dropbox Paper has provided comfort and security to our work. All documents and files are kept confidential. On the other hand, being able to share the files with colleagues at work has helped us to make all the updates done in a contributory way all in real time, to be up to date with all the advances that occur with the business. Great benefits to be able to keep everything in an effective organization and administration, lighten the work because we can share and comment and it saves us working time.

Dropbox Paper review by Bryan B.
Bryan B.

"An Alternative to Docs"

What do you like best?

It has a relatively straightforward means of use, and the integration across various different services allows for ease of use.

What do you dislike?

The UI is almost too clean, leaving you to guess what options you have available to you at any given moment to stylize or alter your text. I believe this may be intentional in order to be a more pure writing tool, but coming from Google Docs and Microsoft Word, it feels naked.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Compare to Google Docs in terms of how it will work on your platforms and with your current needs. May be worth considering as a supplement rather than a replacement.

In the same vein as Docs, paper is great for collaborating on a piece without having to send multiple documents back and forth. You can write alongside others live, and it can feel like a living document that can more effectively communicate ideas and components of a project.

Dropbox Paper review by Kaylin E.
Kaylin E.

"It makes communication easier between coworkers"

What do you like best?

What I like about Dropbox Paper is the basic interface, because it's really simple and it allows me to concentrate very easily.

I like that we can work on code or add things by drag and drop.

I like so much this product because it offers a different point of view than the other softwares, offering amazing features.

The commenting feature is really helpful and you can also add tasks.

What do you dislike?

The lack of customizable options. In Dropbox Paper, we can't change the format of the text and we only get one font. Also, we just get to see the menu bar only if we select a part of a text. Even so, there aren't many editing options in the menu bar.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This program has a lot of features to offer that I'm sure they will be helpful for every company.

We use Dropbox Paper to work on all of our documents. I like that this software offers endless organization and we are able to share every document we want with each other. It makes communication easier and faster.

Dropbox Paper review by Gregory B.
Gregory B.

"A business-focused collaboration tool with the simplest user interface."

What do you like best?

Compared to other collaborative productivity tools I've ever used, Dropbox Paper has a relatively clean, simple interface which makes generating documents quick and easy. With Dropbox Paper, many tasks, including collaborating on and sharing documents, are also very straightforward. You don't need to learn something like Wikitext. You can just edit most of the contents right on the page and drag an image onto the page if you want to attach it to your doments.

What do you dislike?

Dropbox Paper lacks several essential features such as exporting files.The option for exporting your content to other formats is strictly limited. For example, you can't export your Dropbox Paper documents to PDF files.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Dropbox Paper is an easy-to-use cloud-based collaboration software that meets most basic business requirements. It fully features several collaboration tools such as dynamic documentation that even many similar software fail to provide.

As far as security is one of the biggest concerns for many businesses, Dropbox successfully added several security-related features to secure sensitive data. These security features solved many security issues in my workplace by allowing only authenticated users to manage content sharing and permission assignment to other team members.

Dropbox Paper review by Gustavo Flores F.
Gustavo Flores F.

"Dropbox, is my tool for managing files, I like it because it is not necessary to install software."

What do you like best?

Dropbox, is my tool for managing files, I like it because it is not necessary to install software on the computer. We simply need a browser to access the servers where we have our documents. (That's important, when you work on a computer that is not your property or is from your office).

We can access from any device, as long as we have an internet connection

We save space in

our hard drive.

Ease to share those documents that are in the cloud.

in my case, I like the ease with which I upload the files, and the possibility of being able to share them at that moment.

I am a painter and draftsman and I have always liked to leave behind my work, (not necessarily published), Dropbox serves as a tool, because you never know when your computer will be damaged or you lose the pendrive

What do you dislike?

the first impression of the program makes it unfriendly, many blank spaces make it difficult to locate where the functions are.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Dropbox Business helps your organization expand without restrictions. You keep full control of the important information of your company and the activities of the users.

Advantage:

- It is economical today to compare a portable memory is difficult.

- it avoids you being using pendrive, (which can damage your computer) ie Dropbox PROTEJE

- Excellent for

Share one folder at a time.

- Application

I practice to upload files.

- Send the link

Download any file quickly.

- Interface

clean

- Integration

excellent with the operating system.

Many times we have little time to meet, and when we get together the ideas for a job are usually not clear, or you left your files, using Dropbox this problem is solved, because you can do shared work and each participant can make their contribution at the same time that enjoys the comfort of your home or attends other points in your office, it is very important that function of sharing the projects on which you are working

Dropbox Paper review by Adam P.
Adam P.

"Simple Collaborative Document Editing Tool"

What do you like best?

Dropbox Paper helps us to work as a team in real time, assign tasks, make to-do list and more. It helps us to create and share ideas and work with everything like images, videos, etc.

One of the highlights we love about Dropbox paper is you can Auto-insert a GIF. It is a nice method welcoming new people, or calling attention to a new statistic

What do you dislike?

There is no standalone desktop available to work offline. So you can't use Dropbox Paper as an alternative to Evernote or OneNote.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We highly recommend Dropbox to create a standalone desktop for Dropbox Paper for both Windows and Mac to work us offline. Hope they will listen us soon.

Dropbox Paper is absolutely free and doesn't limit us. We can create unlimited amount of work sheets and share with our teams without any efforts.

Learning about Dropbox Paper?

* We monitor all Dropbox Paper reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.