I like the fact that the application is free. Accordingly, I can give a link to the application to my colleagues and they can immediately use it.
I like the fact that I am using a Dropbox account for authorization and I do not need to register another account.
I like the fact that you can register through Google.
I like the fact that the application works according to the software as a service model and I do not need to install the program on Windows.
I’ll tell you what I don’t like and what I’d like to see in the product:
- Ability to select a language. I have been using Dropbox for a long time, I have 22.9 gigabytes, and in Dropbox I can choose a language. In Dropbox Paper, I could not find a way to change the language. It is not convenient for me to use the product version in English.
- The interface is not intuitive. For example, when I create a new folder, I see the inscription 'Invinte-only', but I can not change anything.
- It is very important that the interface is not adapted for different resolutions. Example:
1) I am creating a new document.
2) Click 'Update now'
3) The popup does not fit on my laptop screen.
- I like the fact that almost any action causes the page to reload. Well, if the site used technology push state.
- I don’t like the fact that managing files in Dropbox Paper is different from managing files in Dropbox. I would like to see a similar interface.
- I lack the ability to use the functionality of Drag-n-Drop.
If you are using the Dropbox application, then using Dropbox Paper to create documents is a good idea.
If you do not use Dropbox, then there is no sense in using the service.