Dropbox Paper

Paper is a lightweight, web-based, word processing tool from Dropbox.

Work for Dropbox Paper?
Ibmsametime teamcollab  2x

Learning about Dropbox Paper?

Dropbox Paper Reviews

Showing 1427 Dropbox Paper reviews
Dropbox Paper review by <span>Patty H.</span>
Patty H.

File management and corporate documents, in an effective way that allows effective communication in

What do you like best?

Dropbox Paper is an incredible and indispensable tool to manage all my documents.

I can access from any device with an internet connection.

It gives me the ability to share and send it to all clients and colleagues.

I can upload all the files you need by importing them from the place where you have them.

It allows me to synchronize with ease and with my work gmail.

It gives practicality to the realization, edition and administration to all the archives.

It offers incredible features and functions that have a satisfactory experience for all the development of my work.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the interface very much, from the beginning it was difficult for me to start using it.

I can use the software from any device, as long as I have an Internet connection, which removes the veracity, because many times the Internet can be slow or I simply do not have it and all the work is difficult for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Enjoy all the benefits you can find in this great software: organization, administration and file editing; synchronization that saves work; enough storage space; share document with all the advances among colleagues at work and save time and work effectively. Try and feel all these new experiences.

Dropbox Paper has provided comfort and security to our work. All documents and files are kept confidential. On the other hand, being able to share the files with colleagues at work has helped us to make all the updates done in a contributory way all in real time, to be up to date with all the advances that occur with the business. Great benefits to be able to keep everything in an effective organization and administration, lighten the work because we can share and comment and it saves us working time.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Dropbox Paper
Dropbox Paper review by <span>Kaylin E.</span>
Kaylin E.

It makes communication easier between coworkers

What do you like best?

What I like about Dropbox Paper is the basic interface, because it's really simple and it allows me to concentrate very easily.

I like that we can work on code or add things by drag and drop.

I like so much this product because it offers a different point of view than the other softwares, offering amazing features.

The commenting feature is really helpful and you can also add tasks.

What do you dislike?

The lack of customizable options. In Dropbox Paper, we can't change the format of the text and we only get one font. Also, we just get to see the menu bar only if we select a part of a text. Even so, there aren't many editing options in the menu bar.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This program has a lot of features to offer that I'm sure they will be helpful for every company.

We use Dropbox Paper to work on all of our documents. I like that this software offers endless organization and we are able to share every document we want with each other. It makes communication easier and faster.

What Team Collaboration solution do you use?

Dropbox Paper review by <span>Gregory B.</span>
Gregory B.

A business-focused collaboration tool with the simplest user interface.

What do you like best?

Compared to other collaborative productivity tools I've ever used, Dropbox Paper has a relatively clean, simple interface which makes generating documents quick and easy. With Dropbox Paper, many tasks, including collaborating on and sharing documents, are also very straightforward. You don't need to learn something like Wikitext. You can just edit most of the contents right on the page and drag an image onto the page if you want to attach it to your doments.

What do you dislike?

Dropbox Paper lacks several essential features such as exporting files.The option for exporting your content to other formats is strictly limited. For example, you can't export your Dropbox Paper documents to PDF files.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Dropbox Paper is an easy-to-use cloud-based collaboration software that meets most basic business requirements. It fully features several collaboration tools such as dynamic documentation that even many similar software fail to provide.

As far as security is one of the biggest concerns for many businesses, Dropbox successfully added several security-related features to secure sensitive data. These security features solved many security issues in my workplace by allowing only authenticated users to manage content sharing and permission assignment to other team members.

Dropbox Paper review by <span>Gustavo Flores F.</span>
Gustavo Flores F.

Dropbox, is my tool for managing files, I like it because it is not necessary to install software.

What do you like best?

Dropbox, is my tool for managing files, I like it because it is not necessary to install software on the computer. We simply need a browser to access the servers where we have our documents. (That's important, when you work on a computer that is not your property or is from your office).

We can access from any device, as long as we have an internet connection

We save space in

our hard drive.

Ease to share those documents that are in the cloud.

in my case, I like the ease with which I upload the files, and the possibility of being able to share them at that moment.

I am a painter and draftsman and I have always liked to leave behind my work, (not necessarily published), Dropbox serves as a tool, because you never know when your computer will be damaged or you lose the pendrive

What do you dislike?

the first impression of the program makes it unfriendly, many blank spaces make it difficult to locate where the functions are.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Dropbox Business helps your organization expand without restrictions. You keep full control of the important information of your company and the activities of the users.

Advantage:

- It is economical today to compare a portable memory is difficult.

- it avoids you being using pendrive, (which can damage your computer) ie Dropbox PROTEJE

- Excellent for

Share one folder at a time.

- Application

I practice to upload files.

- Send the link

Download any file quickly.

- Interface

clean

- Integration

excellent with the operating system.

Many times we have little time to meet, and when we get together the ideas for a job are usually not clear, or you left your files, using Dropbox this problem is solved, because you can do shared work and each participant can make their contribution at the same time that enjoys the comfort of your home or attends other points in your office, it is very important that function of sharing the projects on which you are working

Dropbox Paper review by <span>Rosemary L.</span>
Rosemary L.

Just as good as Google Docs

What do you like best?

The thing I like best about Dropbox Paper is the fact I can import Word docs directly into the software. I don't have to add it to my drive first, convert it, then open it - like I do with Google Docs.

What do you dislike?

I can only edit my documents online. I have sketchy internet connection, so my internet always goes out at the most inopportune times. I could be writing and going and flowing, then all of a sudden I lose connection.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have a good internet connection if you're going to be working on your paper for a while. Although it's gotten better, I've still lost some of my work due to internet outages.

I use Dropbox Paper to work on my manuscripts for my novels. I often collaborate with other authors, peers, and editors in real time within my documents. Instant collaboration enables us to make the changes we need within the limited time we all have in our busy schedules.

Dropbox Paper review by <span>christiant p.</span>
christiant p.

Paper Je l'utilise Régulièrement

What do you like best?

Je utilise DropBox Paper pour mes documents journalier comme: (Word et open office ) et je suis vraiment heureux de avoir cette options dans DropBox que je utilise déjà comme cloud personnelle dans mon travail il me permet de faire des Textes presque similaire à Word. Il y a quelque outil qui me manque quand je utilise DroBox Paper mais il est vraiment utile et une aide dans des situations où je ne peux pas faire autrement

What do you dislike?

Je trouve dommage que DropBox Paper ne nous permet pas de faire un travail aussi soigné que sur Word mais ceci est très suffisant pour un travail simple de lettre ou tableaux avec des images d'où mo 9 sur 10

Recommendations to others considering the product

Je recommande DropBox Paper pour des écrits quotidiens sans trop les travailler pour cela il est parfait je vous le conseil

Il m'a permis a moi et mes collègue de trouvé un moyen de ne pas être obligé de utiliser Word pour un simple courrier ou une présentation

Learning about Dropbox Paper?

* We monitor all Dropbox Paper reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.