Dropbox Plus

Dropbox Plus is a file storage tool that enables to users to store and share files across devices and users.

Work for Dropbox Plus?
Cloudapp filestor shar  2x

Learning about Dropbox Plus?

Dropbox Plus Reviews

Ask Dropbox Plus a Question
Showing 99 Dropbox Plus reviews
Dropbox Plus review by <span>Emma J.</span>
Emma J.

Excellent Online Cloud Storage

What do you like best?

Dropbox Plus offers a good amount of storage for a reasonable cost. (It can get pricey though if you need a lot of storage.) It's easy to sync with your computer, and access things via their website. The best feature of syncing with your laptop is the selective-sync, which lets you choose which folders you actually need at the moment. It's a great way to keep backups of files, or just store projects that I'm not currently working on.

What do you dislike?

It can take a very long time to sync files sometimes. Many times I have to leave it syncing overnight, even though I have very hi-speed internet connections.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend Dropbox Plus for anyone looking to save backups long-term, and for selective-syncing files to your computer.

I have a small hard drive on my laptop, so using Dropbox Plus allows me to easily store files that I'm not using on a daily basis. It's easy to choose which items I want synced to my laptop, or just stored in the cloud. It's also great for sharing with coworkers and commenting on documents. I'm able to share a draft of things I'm working on and have multiple coworkers comment on various parts of the project so everyone can see everyone else's opinions. I find this part to be a huge benefit over Google Drive. It's far easier to use.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Dropbox Plus
Dropbox Plus review by <span>Mandy C.</span>
Mandy C.

My Go To for File Sharing with Clients

What do you like best?

Dropbox is a fantastic cloud service for sharing files with clients and collaborating with teams on projects. I have also been using it for years to keep my files secure and up-to-date between my own devices such as my desktop, laptop, Wacom and smartphone.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that when my clients have a dropbox that they have a minimum size account if I'm the one who's hosting. Since I pay for the space I host for my clients, I think they should be able to access anything I share with them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get acquainted with how you share your files with your clients or teammates. Decide whether you want to give them editing privileges or just viewing and downloading.

I have more than enough space for my personal files as well as for my clients or teammates. I am able to access my files between all of my devices anytime, no matter how much space I have on my computers.

What File Storage and Sharing solution do you use?

Dropbox Plus review by <span>GEM B.</span>
GEM B.

Dropbox is an easy and neat Storage for all your files to share with the whole team!

What do you like best?

Dropbox Plus is elegant looking, its really easy to install plus the interface is great. I like that it has this history for like when you do things, like an activity log. Its nice to have this software.

What do you dislike?

considering its function and capabilities, Dropbox Plus maybe expensive, based on your use, if you have massive files and organizing is a hassle , you may really need this and it is worth it.

I have my files organized and secure in one place. Dropbox Plus is a secure storage for important files and other important things. It gives me access to my files from nearly anywhere. that is really helpful since I can work anywhere with Dropbox Plus.

Dropbox Plus review by <span>Serhat U.</span>
Serhat U.

Worth every penny!

What do you like best?

Ease of use in any device. Just run the setup the installation file and rest assured.

What do you dislike?

Make sure that your system is qualified and strong enough to make the best use of Dropbox Plus. Otherwise, your hardware might be slowed down a bit. CPU use could go up to 60% from time to time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Encourage your team to use it every time. Since it can be also used as a backup tool, you don't need to worry about the version history of any file. All actions are trackable and commendable.

I can build shared folders with Dropbox Plus. So that my clients can easily receive their worksheets. I generally share MS Office files so anyone can view the content without downloading.

Dropbox Plus review by <span>Asher K.</span>
Asher K.

Great features but expensive

What do you like best?

I really like how easy Dropbox is to use and how it syncs seamlessly between all of my devices. I also really appreciate that they have live editing capabilities and that it gives you a good document history. I have also taken advantage of their feature where you can restore deleted files many times.

What do you dislike?

I don't like their desktop applications settings options. I wish you could have a little more easy to use controls. I also wish their desktop application had a feature like Box where you could sync and access files without them taking up space on the local harddrive.

I am able to share files with my collaborators and access my files from my different devices.

Dropbox Plus review by <span>Lisa T.</span>
Lisa T.

Excellent File Sharing Option

What do you like best?

I have to say, I appreciate the the 1TB storage capacity. I can share across platform too.

What do you dislike?

The price. $10 a month is on the high side.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is reliable and fast. I am able to upload from my phone (audio, video, pictures, or files) in a short amount of time and can share it with anyone. I appreciate they offer a free version so it helps as I share files. And it is easy to install and set up.

I am able to use it as a back up for photos, as well as file sharing. No worries of running out of space and it works on Andriod, computer and Apple products.

Learning about Dropbox Plus?

* We monitor all Dropbox Plus reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.